logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 10 July 2012 09:24:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: The end is a new beginning...
Upload Date: 7/9/12

"Hello everyone! It's me Stephanie Fierce. I'm so happy, that I was able to finally find time to make this video. I really hope you're all having a wonderful evening cause I know I am! My daughter is actually trying to say hello, but she's camera shy. Ok, well I lets cut right to the chase shall we! So..... I want to say that my time with North Hill Records was definitely one of the best of my career. It's important that I give a huge thanks to my long time friend and collaborator Ryan Ross Hernandez for all his amazing work and effort with running the label and making sure everyone is actually heard! This man puts a lot of work into what he does so I absolutely have the up most respect for him! "Life's Good" which is my sixth studio album I would say was definitively one of my biggest records to date and all the people at North Hill definitely made it possible by allowing me to be free and hands-on with my work for it. It was a good experience. One importing thing is that North Hill keeps it professional, which is what a good company's atmosphere should be like! So yeah...

Moving along! I'm also extremely excited that Nadia Berry has joined him creatively to make the new label what it is today. I've known Nadia since I opened for her on her world tour with GirlSpice. It was actually my first time ever on a world tour, so that's how long I've actually know her. I will say, It's been a long wonderful journey for us women and I'm so happy we're standing were we are today. So thank you so much Nadia and I wish you the best!

Unfortunately my two album deal is close to finishing and it just so happens that I will be going on my first musical hiatus, so respectively no discussions on re-renewing my contract will be made for now! However, in the future when I decided to come back to making music I will most definitely consider North Hill Records first above all!

As for my new album "Love is Lust". I worked extremely hard on it, both creatively and musically. The albums first single "Slap My Bass" was fortunate enough to be a top 10 record despite its unique sound, but more fortunate is the fact that I was able to bring on something that I truly enjoyed making. R&B was a genre that I avoided for so many years, and this time I was able to do it in such a way that I could enjoy it. But, what's really cool is that there's an extreme diverse sound of music in the album and I'm really happy with the way it all came together. It's kind of like at the material I've done, but all coming together to make one big record. With that said, there will be one last single released from "Love is Lust", which will be released towards the end of July and that will be it guys, at least for this year and the few months that follow after that before I dive into the studio again.

But yes! Before I leave, I want to say that I genuinely enjoy what I do. There's nothing more powerful than the world of music. Music is my first true love and I will never regret those days my father made me sing for hours without rest. I've grown so much over the years and I've worked my ass off to the point I've reached hospitalization. But that's why I do for music, because it's my life. I've met so many great people along the way and It's crazy how time flies. The funny thing is that the other day I listened to "The Past, the Present and Future of Pop"....like the actual disc from start to finish! I hadn't laid an ear on that record for months and I can tell the difference and growth in my voice and in my lyrics. But that's what makes it all emotional, because music will always be there. You can always go back and ironically the title is what makes it even more hilarious. But yes, I'm the happiest I've ever been and I want to thank all the people who've shared this moment in music with me! Before I cry like a little bitch I just want to say that I love you from the bottom of my heart, let me hurry up before you see my ugly face (laughs) but yeah guys, keep it fierce!
- Stephanie Fierce

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/07/2012(UTC), Walton on 10/07/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 10/07/2012(UTC), PANIC! on 10/07/2012(UTC), erich hess on 10/07/2012(UTC), Andre Gandra on 27/07/2012(UTC)