logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 01 October 2012 09:03:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

"The first label to embrace all genres of music"

Mission Statement:

"Hot Eye Records represents a unit of artists and bands coming together as family to excel in the music business.
HER's goal is to give all artists, bands the opportunity to have a desirable and successful career in the music
industry in the form of a diverse approach by being a non-genre, non-gender, non religious background, non sexual
preference specified label. Hot Eye Records provides the artist/bands the foundation and platform to success, without
ripping out their artistic vision. Standing as one of the longest running labels of all time, we stand by meeting a
ll of our expectations as well as the artists and their loyal fans. No only do we represent the dream, we also represent
the reality. We are Hot Eye Records and we mean music, not just business."

Revenue as of 2019: 2.7B

Key People:

Chairwoman & CEO - Stephanie Fierce
Co-president - Jennifer Rios
Vice President - Roberto Rios
President of A&R - Josh Foreman
Marketing Executive - Nancy Lewis
Head of Songwriting/Production - Daniel The Freenerd
Head of Radio/Streaming - Stacy Love
Head of Physical/Digital Sales - Sherry Coleman
Head of Artist Development - Nicolas Thompson
Head of Legal Department - Edward Wilson
Co-head of Legal Department - Miguel Deliz

History & Background:

Hot Eye Records is an international independent record label company owned by Stephanie Fierce that serves music artists, bands through their ventures in the tough music industry market. HER (Hot Eye Records) was first launched in 2009 through the Fierce Music Education Foundation in New York City. Its purpose was to market artist and bands within all genres, as well as having a diverse set of acts; something not common with record labels within that time. The name was founded by Stephanie Fierce, which represented a "hot eye for art and music". From its very beginning, HER went on to sign some of the biggest music legends today. This includes notables such as GirlSpice, Blood of Wecz, Stacey Walton, MattY, Vanity, Infinite, Glamazon, Hannah Beth, The Bards, Love Gun, Stacey Walton, Miles In Minute, Daniel, Aimée Christelle, Chloe, James Urie, Cristina Lake, Desiree Shapiro, G2L, Storm and many more.

"The idea of Hot Eye Records was something that took many people by surprise. Before we opened our doors,
we understood that in today's market all genre's are coming together, rather than separating. That was the
idea for our artists as well. We didn't want to become an R&B based label or a Pop/Rock based label. We simply
welcomed anything that proved be artistic talent. Many people saw that as a risky movement, but we are that
bold and that secure of our artists."
- Stephanie Fierce

The company first began its journey with three solid acts; singer songwriter Daniel being one of them. Throughout its first year in business, the label suffered a lot of financial and promotional hardships until 2010, when Stephanie Fierce became Chairman and CEO of the company. Not only was this an extraordinary achievement and accomplishment for Fierce at the time, this also brought a lot of opportunity in the financial aspect of the label and for its artists. Immediately, right after Fierce taking over as president, the label began experiences a lot of upgrades and changes. The headquarters building immediately tore down its walls for renovation to build a state of the art five story building, which included a brand new recording studio accessible for all Hot Eye Record artist. Fierce, also began sending out talent scouts and industry experts to big festivals and music events as well as the underground scene to offer recording contracts to the most hard working artists. In less than a year being under new management, the label's production and revenue began to rise to new heights and eventually many other well established artists began to take notice of the label and within no time, the roster began to fill with a mixture of experts and non-heavyweight artists. Despite the label having a reputation of mainstream acts, the label still served independent artists who shared an interest in becoming more commercial.

On May 2011, Hot Eye Records began a partnership with Junction Records with Daniel serving as the new Chairman/CEO. The label served acts such as Tisha Jackson, Alicia Lena, Fathers of Fury, Dead Roses, O'Bryan Richmond, Sasha, Chimera, Summerside Session, Mykaylah, Giselle, Cassie Valentine. Many of the artists eventually went on to sign with HER. Junction Records closed its doors by the end of the year. By the near end of 2011, Hot Eye Records earned a good reputation by becoming one of the biggest and most successful labels of all time. Unfortunately, the label decided to close its doors for the very first time. However, months later after much deliberation the label re-launched in the summer of 2012.

In a press conference, Stephanie Fierce discussed her excitement for the label's relaunch:

"I want to stay in touch with the music industry and help other acts, so many opportunity comes with Hot Eye Records opening its doors again. Acts who are on the look out for a new label in 2012 forward better gear up for some heavy competition NOW. The label won't have a crappy launch. It will simply be the best. In order to make it, you will have to be the absolute best. I want to give new artists an expansion to what they already can do in the music business because there are many options I can seek with an artist or band no matter what genre they serve for. All I know is that it's a bright future for Hot Eye Records and I'll soon be ready to pick things back up again. Our first three acts are very exciting and very talented fresh new artists. With the announcements of most of our acts, our label has already kicked off to a great start! The mission of Hot Eye Records is and will always be to foster our musical artists and bands and provide them an opportunity to grow and transition into a label that showcases in art and quality rather than just business. I am more than honored to announce that Hot Eye Records is now partnered with North Hill Records to open up bigger options and opportunities for out acts as they establish themselves in the industry. Just like HER, Ryan Ross Hernandez and Nadia Berry are currently developing their label's new home but with no doubt with the help of Hot Eye Records staff we can make this an easy and quick process.

All of our acts will have the choice to transition to North Hill Records after releasing one album from their respected contracts and with proper notice may transitions to North Hill at their discretion. This means that HER will serve as a stepping stone for our acts and unlike other labels, this can be a wonderful opportunity for our acts to establish themselves properly and share a journey that's made legends as ourselves stand were we are today.

So with more pleasure and deliverance, I'd like to welcome North Hill Records as our second home! We look forward to working with both Ryan Ross Hernandez and Nadia Berry as we see these acts become the icons they are destined to be :)"
- Stephanie Fierce

On October 1, 2012, the label launched a new website to mark the beginning of a new era and in final celebration of the label's re-launch. Let the business begin

In 2020, the label released a new logo representing the label.

What makes our label unique and special:

- We don't just love music, we understand it.

- We treat our artists like family, rather than our product.

- We are simply one of the longest running labels of all time.

- We offer growth and opportunity to our acts through the partnership of other labels.

- We fund music projects to offer artists more profitable releases.

Partners:

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 15 June 2020 07:35:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Walton on 01/10/2012(UTC), erich hess on 01/10/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/10/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/10/2012(UTC), Matticus on 03/10/2012(UTC), FiveT on 27/05/2020(UTC)
#2 Posted : 03 October 2012 01:37:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

HOT EYE RECORDS NEWS:
October 2, 2012

We hope you are enjoying the new and improved Hot Eye Records site as much as we are! This week is going to be a very busy week for all of our acts! Here's a few updates and recap on some of our artists! Enjoy! - SF

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Miss P is on the rise!

UserPostedImage

Mercedes Payne has been on the rise! After releasing an album teaser for "Dirty Sexy Pop", MP sent the music world into a frenzy. This young lady is not only working her talented butt off to please her fans, but she's been very active in her work to ensure her craft is personal and close to her and you better believe that she will dominating the airwaves for a very long time. Stay tuned as more news follow on this icon to be! In the meantime....

Check out the New Single Artwork for "Hungover":

UserPostedImage

To get a doze of her charming personality, check out these two flashback interviews:

Introducing Mercedes Payne:

http://www.therockstarga...cing-Mercedes-Payne.aspx

That Grape Juice Interviews Mercedes Payne:

http://www.therockstarga...Mercedes.aspx#post244334

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stephanie Fierce Plots Comeback!

UserPostedImage

Just cause Stephanie Fierce is president of Hot Eye Records, doesn't mean she can't have her own fun too ;) Fierce has been hard at work on recording her own new album titled "Man Music". She's also been rocking shows night after night on her "History Revealed" tour, which has already grossed over 38.5 Million dollars to date. The album will be made available for free on December 9th, 2012 and the first two singles titled "Liar" and "Bitter Queen" have already become Fierce classics. Fierce will also begin the promotional trail of her new album this Saturday with a special appearance on Us hit show Saturday Night Live.

Here's the official "Man Music" album cover:

UserPostedImage

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please welcome "Serenity Scott" to HER Roster:

UserPostedImage

Serenity Scott has been one of the most talked about artists the year and being the breakout superstar that she is, Serenity Scott will continue to be the hot topic on people's mouth, especially with the release of her new re-vamped album with Hot Eye Records this winter! Stephanie Fierce will serve as her personal mentor to ensure that her followup not only brings her back to the champagne life, but also brings her to next level as an artist. This young lady has already achieved various hit singles though, and has already been touring across the world with legends like Vanity and Fierce herself. The only thing here left to prove, as that the young girl still has it, and believe us, she still has ;) Ladies and gentlemen, we are honored to welcome singer/songwriter Serenity Scott to Hot Eye Records!

Checkout "Serenity Scott" relaunched website: http://www.therockstarga...RLD--Site-Re-launch.aspx

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guys are back!

After releasing their groundbreaking comeback album "Formally Informal", the guys are already back to record a follow up new EP as announced via their twitter page. And we know why you're thinking...... how in the world could these guys be so hot and talented at the same damn time. That's cause Hot Eye Records got it like that! The band has also been very busy supporting Stephanie Fierce on tour and in the meantime, fans can enjoy the latest material already put out!

Purchase "Formally Informal" here: http://www.therockstarga...hread-Review-Posted.aspx

UserPostedImage

Get a "hot" listen to "Mark My Words" here: http://www.therockstarga...rk-My-Words-OUT-NOW.aspx

Make sure to visit the band's website for more info: http://www.therockstarga...com-New-Song-charts.aspx

Edited by user 03 October 2012 02:08:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/10/2012(UTC), Walton on 03/10/2012(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 03 October 2012 01:52:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19140 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
Mercedes: Absolutely love the new site and so proud to be with HER. I thought I looked pretty good in that photo then I scrolled down and seen Stephanie and Serenity's beauty and was just completely slayed :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 03/10/2012(UTC), Walton on 03/10/2012(UTC)
#4 Posted : 03 October 2012 01:59:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Mercedes: Absolutely love the new site and so proud to be with HER. I thought I looked pretty good in that photo then I scrolled down and seen Stephanie and Serenity's beauty and was just completely slayed :P

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you so much! We're so excited to have you as well! You are so humble and sweet, you deserve all the success that comes your way :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/10/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#5 Posted : 03 October 2012 05:49:01(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity: I am absolutely honored to be apart of Hot Eye! Huge thank you to Stephanie for giving me the opportunity to be signed :) And thank you Mercedes. You're beautiful too! :)
thanks 2 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/10/2012(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 03/10/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 03 October 2012 06:06:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17925 time(s) in 10417 post(s)
erica: i'd fit right in at hot eye. it seems being sexy is a requirement for membership.

nina:*sighs* smashing idea whoever fed her ego today. no ,you wouldnt fit in,love. notice all the girls have something......well,two somethings, you dont possess?

erica: you are so evil,nina.

nina: *smiles* i know.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 03/10/2012(UTC)
#7 Posted : 03 October 2012 07:39:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: I am absolutely honored to be apart of Hot Eye! Huge thank you to Stephanie for giving me the opportunity to be signed :) And thank you Mercedes. You're beautiful too! :)

Stephanie Fierce: Excited to have you on board as well! :)
#8 Posted : 03 October 2012 07:41:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica: i'd fit right in at hot eye. it seems being sexy is a requirement for membership.

nina:*sighs* smashing idea whoever fed her ego today. no ,you wouldnt fit in,love. notice all the girls have something......well,two somethings, you dont possess?

erica: you are so evil,nina.

nina: *smiles* i know.

Stephanie Fierce: It sure is Erica :( So if you're ugly you can be signed here *mean face* or if you have no boobs. We only take size C or more sorry....... Studio 60 has their doors open though ;) Just jk jk Of coarse you're welcomed here :)
erich hess on 03/10/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 03 October 2012 07:47:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica*laughs* studio60 already owns my b cuppers.

nina: b?! bitch,those are a's and you know it. we are talking real units of measurement,not dick inches.

erica: they are b's! what the heck are "dick inches"?

nina: yeah,you know the sort of measuring where 9 inches is more like 4 and half.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Matticus  
#10 Posted : 03 October 2012 08:09:37(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: wish i could have thanked that twice, was really interesting to read all through the initial post and great to see two of my acts involved in the write up ;D
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
#11 Posted : 03 October 2012 08:34:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
OOC: wish i could have thanked that twice, was really interesting to read all through the initial post and great to see two of my acts involved in the write up ;D

OOC: Thanks! It was really fun to write :) MattY was a big part of HER before he left and rebelled XD
Offline Matticus  
#12 Posted : 03 October 2012 08:40:01(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Thanks! It was really fun to write :) MattY was a big part of HER before he left and rebelled XD

OOC: yeah i know :') leaving HER was probably the worst mistake he could have ever made :P he needed stephanie fierce to guide him through :P
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
#13 Posted : 07 October 2012 15:02:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Stay tuned for next week press conference, it will be posted on Tuesday :)

#14 Posted : 07 October 2012 15:20:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: yeah i know :') leaving HER was probably the worst mistake he could have ever made :P he needed stephanie fierce to guide him through :P

OOC: LOL it's all good, it was part of his character, he was a rebel ;)
Matticus on 07/10/2012(UTC)
#15 Posted : 11 October 2012 09:59:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

STEPHANIE FIERCE To do LIVE HBO Special October 21, 2012

YES IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

STAY TUNED....

UserPostedImage

HBO PRESENTS: HISTORY REVEALED WORLD TOUR LIVE IN NYC
Time: 9:00pm-11:00pm

SETLIST:

A. The Past the Present and The Future of Pop (Interlude)
1. Hot Shot feat. Nicolas Brown
2. Slap My Bass
3. Bette Davis Eyes
4. Joe Le Taxi (Vanessa Paradis Cover)

B. War? (Interlude)
5. Life's Good feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez
6. Hunter (Bring on the Acid Rain)
7. Love Feels Like Grenades
8. U and I = Suicide

C. Recovery (Interlude)
9. Kill The Runaways
10. I Love The Way You Loath Me
11. Where I Belong
12. Sent a Bullet

D. Reborn (Interlude)
13. Cruxificion on an Innocent (Suffer)
14. Electric Guitar virgin
15. Heart & Salt
16. Back to Fierce

E. Lust (Interlude)
17. Love is Lust
18. Parasite
19. Dirty Undercover
20. In Love Alone

F. History Revealed (Interlude)
21. Liar
22. Bitter Queen
23. Carry On
24. As It Ends (Intro)/Hurt (Johnny Cash Cover)
25. Dying In The Airwaves

Edited by user 11 October 2012 10:14:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Walton on 11/10/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 11 October 2012 10:08:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: finally,hbo is pulling it's weight! i dig boardwalk empire. but use the channel for little otherwise.

karoliena: erich has a crush on miss schroeder.

erich: oh yeah.i've loved that woman since trainspotting scared me away from heroin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
stephaniewazhere on 11/10/2012(UTC)
#17 Posted : 11 October 2012 10:13:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erich: finally,hbo is pulling it's weight! i dig boardwalk empire. but use the channel for little otherwise.

karoliena: erich has a crush on miss schroeder.

erich: oh yeah.i've loved that woman since trainspotting scared me away from heroin.

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you Erich! All I got to say is, get ready motherfuckas!
#18 Posted : 11 October 2012 10:23:40(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity: You better work that stage ugly! <3
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 11/10/2012(UTC)
#19 Posted : 11 October 2012 10:28:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: You know I will, my ugly step sister ;) lol *big kiss*
#20 Posted : 11 October 2012 10:37:37(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Stephanie Fierce: You know I will, my ugly step sister ;) lol *big kiss*

Serenity: You know your ugly step sister beez in the trap though! :P