logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matticus  
#21 Posted : 13 April 2013 04:39:12(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
"Yaay! Need to make some new friends, lost contact with pretty much everyone that i used to speak to! Maybe i'll see you around in the DB some time and we can have a chat!"

- Sammy
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#22 Posted : 13 April 2013 04:52:20(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: Me too. There's no such thing as having too many friends as I always say so the more the better. Sure, sounds like a plan. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Matticus  
#23 Posted : 17 April 2013 21:51:52(UTC)
Matticus

Man

17/04/13

"You may have already seen on twitter, but i have actually signed a record deal again!! I met with Gia Rose-Hilton, the CEO of Studio 60 Records and we have struck up a deal to renew my previous contract. Obviously she'll be watching me like a hawk, and if i disappear again it's all gone, but i don't intend to do that!!

So yeah, 1 album at
Studio 60, and then we'll see what happens!! I also wanted to make you all aware, that there are still tickets available for my new friend Amy-Jayne's 90's tribute concert at Madison Square Gardens on Saturday night. I will be there, Rum & Coke will be there, and in general it will be an epic night!!

I will be premiering my new single there, but actually i'm not yet 100% sure which of the two tracks from my album that i will be playing will be the single - so we'll see!! So make sure you come along and get a first listen to all of them!! It's my first gig since my return to the industry, so lets see what happens!!!

Remember - my old EPs are still available to stream online and to download from iTunes if you really want them, and my new album will be out by the end of the year with any luck!!

Much love everyone!!!
"

-SGx
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 6 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/04/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/04/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 18/04/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/04/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/04/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#24 Posted : 21 April 2013 21:55:05(UTC)
Matticus

Man

21/04/13

"So, I've decided to book a short tour around some small UK venues. And guess what - it starts TONIGHT!! All venues you will have to go to the respective venue's website to book your ticket, or turn up and pay on the door! I'm only playing an hour at each venue though - so they won't be a big set.

In other news, i've decided what my new single will be! It's a song called
Numb! I'll give it a first play tonight! So anyone who does get tickets for tonight will be in for a chance to hear the first play!! Will be releasing it to radios next week and will be available for download in three weeks time! There will be more details available on the track shortly!

Look below for more details on the tour dates and venues!
"

-SGx

21/04/13 - Tiger Tiger Haymarket, Soho, London [Capacity 1800]
23/04/13 - Tiger Tiger Croydon, Croydon, Surrey [Capacity 2400]
25/04/13 - The City Pavilion, Romford, Essex [Capacity 2200]
27/04/13 - Tiger Tiger Manchester, Manchester [Capacity 2000]
29/04/13 - Victoria Warehouse, Manchester [Capacity 3800]
01/05/13 - Hilton Aberdeen Treetops, Aberdeen [Capacity 1000]
03/05/13 - Meeting House Square, Temple Bar, Dublin [Capacity 1000]
04/05/13 - Magna Science Adventure Centre, Rotherham, South Yorkshire [Capacity 3500]
06/05/13 - The Three Counties Centre, Malvern, Worcestershire [Capacity 2200]
08/05/13 - Tiger Tiger Newcastle, Newcastle-upon-Tyne [Capacity 1800]
10/05/13 - International Convention Centre, Birmingham [Capacity 3000]
11/05/13 - Central Hall Westminster, Westminster, London [Capacity 2160]
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 21/04/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#25 Posted : 23 April 2013 07:32:46(UTC)
Matticus

Man

22/04/13

"Hey guys! Here are the details for my new single guys!! Enjoy!!"

-SGx

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

thanks 3 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 23/04/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/04/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 29/04/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#26 Posted : 29 April 2013 00:58:56(UTC)
Matticus

Man

28/04/2013

"Numb is available on all Radio Stations to request now! Go ahead and vote for it!! Would mean a lot for me to finally get some sort of movement with this album now!"

- Sammy
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#27 Posted : 01 May 2013 08:55:49(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
ooc: Sorry for posting so many but yeah if you want me to review something PM me and I'll try to :)

Sammy Griffin - Numb

UserPostedImage

Who is Sammy Griffin

Sammy Griffin began getting more popular in the music industry around 2011 he began playing larger gigs and scored a record deal with Studio60 Records which is known as one of the biggest labels in the business a little while later he released "Your Real Disguise which shot up to #2 on the Top 20 Digital Charts he then topped the Top 20 Airplay Charts when he featured on a single with singer/rapper Chloe the track was titled "24 Hours" after awhile he seemed to disappear from the music industry and public eye nobody seemed to know where he had went until recently he stated that he had had a family tragedy his older sister had recently died during childbirth so he took a break from everything and spent some time with his family he is now recently returning to the industry with his new single Numb

The review

Anyway onto the review now Numb is a slower song it has a beautiful sound to it that I love the lyrics as always are genius Sammy starts it out in this soft voice that goes with the instruments being played really well it stays rather slow for awhile through the verse which sounds nice but it's not until the chorus where everything seems to pick up and Sammy's voice just sounds really amazing the lyrics are also amazing as it speaks of him breaking somebody's heart and feeling like crap about it and he seems to be asking for another chance to make things right again but the way he said it was just amazing the lyrics and the sound seem to go perfectly together and even if you haven't been through something like this you could probably still feel the pain in what he's saying like you can put yourself in his position and sort of relate to it in a way if that makes sense I'm not sure I hope it does but yeah Sammy's lyrics are never short of amazing and this song is no exception and his voice it just amazing throughout the whole song he really blew me away here so great job on that Sammy

Final thoughs

The lyrics are amazing, his voice is amazing, the sound of the song is amazing this song is pretty much amazing I love it and I can't wait to see what Sammy does next definitely check this song out out

Rating

UserPostedImage

- Brandon Grey

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

mebeme101 on 01/05/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#28 Posted : 07 May 2013 06:03:44(UTC)
Matticus

Man

06/05/2013

"Well that is truly spectacular! Week one of my new single being out on radios and we hit number 2! Behind a worthy opponent though, so i suppose i can live with it!! Really excited about what might happen this week, i really didn't expect anything quite so epic straight off!! I suppose i might've just written an epic ;)

I am still writing for the album, never stop really!! I think i've found a good 7 or 8 songs that are definitely staying on, just need to find another 3 or 4 to complete it!!

Excited at how things are going right now!! Keep pushing for the stars Sammy!! haha! thanks guys!
"

SGx
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#29 Posted : 13 May 2013 04:07:04(UTC)
Matticus

Man

12/05/2013

"Holy Shit! I've actually done it! We got number one!! AHAHAHAAH!!!! My first official release from my album has hit the number one spot! OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! POW! Most requested song of the week! YEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!

Only one more week till it's available to download now too!! Hopefully people are excited for the actual release now too! I know i am!! Just hope you haven't all illegally downloaded it already!! Haha!

In other news, the song writing is continuing and the album is coming along nicely, and also some other little news..... I'M TOURING WITH ELLIE-GRACE AND MICHELLE GREEN!!!!! I will be doing Europe with them from June 5th to June 30th, and then will be rejoining them in the Asia/Oceania leg from September 1st to September 14th!! GONNA BE EPIIC!!

But yeah, that's me ;D much love!!
"

SGx

Edited by user 20 May 2013 01:54:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#30 Posted : 20 May 2013 02:04:16(UTC)
Matticus

Man

19/05/2013

"Well i'm still sooo happy with that result!! It's still number 2! Three weeks on the radio and it's still in the top 2! How amazing is that? VERY! On another note, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD NUMB ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW!! So please please pleeeease go and get your copy so you can listen to it all the time!!

My mini tour ended a few days ago by the way, and that went down a treat! Really happy with it! All the new material has been fairly widely accepted and i have no worries about releasing it all on the album!

And speaking of the album, I now have a name for it! We've decided on Some Words I Wrote On A Broken Heart, it's a bit long winded, but actually i really like it!

Not really got a lot else to say, other than i know i've got one feature on the album too. I'm not announcing who it is yet, but it's going to be AWESOME!!

Loads of Love guys, go buy it now, we need to get number one on that side too!!
"

SGx
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#31 Posted : 20 May 2013 02:18:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy-Jayne:- Sammy the song Is amazing that is why it's still at number 2 plus you deserve x

ooc-well done
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#32 Posted : 20 May 2013 02:19:23(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne:- Sammy the song Is amazing that is why it's still at number 2 plus you deserve x

ooc-well done

Sammy: Thanks a lot Amy! Your song did well too, you're getting there! Keep working hard like you are, and before you know it you'll get your big break!! I believe in you!!

OOC: thanks :)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#33 Posted : 09 June 2013 22:40:13(UTC)
Matticus

Man

09/06/2013

"A little disappointed with the downloads result for this week, dropped down to 10th! That's 8 places! We need to really push up for 5th again next week!! If you've not already downloaded my single, then GET ON IT AND DOWNLOAD IT NOW!! I'm fairly happy to say that the single is not a flop at least, charting at 2nd last time in the downloads is amazing anyway!

The song is down to 3rd in Airplay, which is still incredible! Been in the chart for 6 weeks and is still in the top 5!! I mean i've outlasted GirlSpice's Kiss Me - that has dropped down to 13th!

Just so you know, you can expect to hear another new song in the next 3-6 weeks! Much Love!!
"

SGx
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#34 Posted : 30 June 2013 19:33:14(UTC)
Matticus

Man

30/06/2013

"Well, Numb is still charting. And that's great news! Really happy with the reception it's all received so far - really could not be happier!! I just wanted to make announcements of a new single! That's right, a NEW SINGLE!! WOOOO!

The song is called Over Now. I'm really excited to announce it'll be coming in the next few weeks to radio stations and then a few weeks after that to download!! Can't wait!

I know i've already told you all the name of my album, but i also wanted to give you something else - the artwork! It's at the bottom - HAVE A LOOK!

I shall speak to you all soon! Love ya!!
"

SGx

Edited by user 30 June 2013 19:37:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#35 Posted : 23 July 2013 08:58:53(UTC)
Matticus

Man

22/07/2013

"Hey everybody!! How are you all?!

Just thought I'd show my face to remind you that you can request my new single on the radios now! It's called Over Now - don't forget!! :P

Just thought I would also remind you to tune into the Goldies! I'm gonna be performing Over Now live to the world! It's gonna be epic! So tune in!

I'm gonna wipe the board at the next show I promise!! ;)

But yeah, in the words of Porky Pig - That's All Folks!

Much love!

SGx
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#36 Posted : 07 October 2013 07:18:27(UTC)
Matticus

Man

06/10/2013

Hello all!

It's been an awfully long time! I don't know whether I'm coming or going at the moment, such a mad rush all the time! I just need to take a week or two off out in the sun I think! Thinking the Caribbean!! Might just take lovely little Melva away with me too! That's right ladies, unfortunately for all of you I am currently in a very happy relationship with a beautiful, wonderful, talented woman!

So back to music! The album is plugging away beautifully and we may see a release date before Christmas! So maybe I can be sat in all of your stockings waiting for you if you're gutted that I'm not taken! Hah! I have a new single!! I know for a FACT that all of you are gonna love it! Shall I tell you why? Because it's a huge collaboration! Who with, you ask? Well it's with the one and only NADIA BERRY!!!!

In terms of release dates and what not, that will all be released later this week! I look forward to hearing your feedback!

Loads of love and stuff,

SGx

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

thanks 4 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 07/10/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/10/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 07/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 07/10/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#37 Posted : 07 October 2013 08:20:18(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: Reaaaaally excited for everyone to hear our collab, Sammy! I have high hopes it'll be another hit for you, and if not, then I promise to punch myself in the face on your behalf. You know, so you don't get called a woman beater and all. ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Matticus  
#38 Posted : 08 October 2013 06:59:55(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Sammy: Well thank you for that Nadia, i wouldn't want to be considered a woman beater now would i!? :P I really hope so too!! Details will be up soon Nads!!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#39 Posted : 12 December 2013 03:05:37(UTC)
Matticus

Man

11/12/2013

Hey there everybody!

I can't believe how long it has been since i've updated you all! I've done a lot of touring over the past few months, and am still working on getting this album completed! I promise you Gia, i'll get it done!!

So yeah, LOADS of BIG NEWS! Firstly, i'd like to thank all of you for being such huge supports for all of the singles! Each of them has hit the number one spot on the airplay charts, and Feet in the Sand actually hit number one on the downloads charts too! I can't believe how well it has all gone and i just want to thank you all again!

I have two pretty awesome announcements now, one of them is personal and the other is music related. So firstly, I have been personally asked by Mr Nick Cassavettes - the guy who directed The Notebook - to do a song for the soundtrack of his new movie which is due to hit cinemas in the next few weeks! The film is called "Just Say Yes", which funnily enough is the name of the song... Coincidence? I think not...! So the song will be out on the radios in the next few weeks too, but unfortunately won't be available to download until the soundtrack is released, or my album is released.

Now for my personal announcement.... Melva and I are officially engaged to be married! We've been seeing eachother for almost a year, and I can't live without her. She's perfect for me! We haven't set a date yet, but that'll all happen at some point!

But anyway, in case i don't speak to you again before - have a Happy Christmas guys!

Loads of love

SGx
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

AmyJayneXoX on 12/12/2013(UTC)