logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Head South Records  
#61 Posted : 14 April 2024 04:53:07(UTC)
Head South Records

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 48 post(s)

Lucy nodded with a smile, appreciating his humility. "Still, looking forward to listenning to your songs," she replied warmly.

Lucy thanked him, gathering her bag as they exited the restaurant. With each step, she felt a growing sense of fondness for Cameron. Wanting to convey her enjoyment of their time together, she reached for his hand, intertwining their fingers. A soft smile graced her lips as they strolled through the streets of Brighton, enjoying each other's company.

Upon reaching the label headquarters, Lucy turned to Cameron, her heart feeling full from their evening together. "Thank you. I really enjoyed the moment," she said sincerely, her eyes reflecting her gratitude. Then, feeling bold, she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Cameron's cheek, a silent expression of her appreciation for their time together.
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#62 Posted : 14 April 2024 11:04:53(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Cameron smiles as they walked hand in hand down the road back towards the label. “Ah yeah well i hope you like my music, but it might not be your kinda thing”.

When they reach the label and she kisses him softly on the cheek he smiles warmly at her. “No problem i really enjoyed it too, was nice to get out and explore a bit”. He then smiles more at her. “So I guess I'll see you for the concert tomorrow night then huh?”.
UserPostedImage
#63 Posted : 15 April 2024 05:44:32(UTC)
Head South Records

As Cameron mentionned their plans for the concert, Lucy's smile widenned. "Absolutely, Head South Café at 9 pm sounds perfect," she confirmed. "I'll get the tickets".

Before parting ways, Lucy decided to exchange phone numbers with Cameron, just in case. With a playful smile, she added :"Here you go, just in case you get lost in Brighton without me," she teased, her laughter bubbling up.

As Lucy headed back to work, her face still glowing with happiness, she's greeted by her colleague Jane, who wasted no time in teasing her about Cameron. "So, our dear Lucy is Mr. Jacobson's new tour guide around Brighton?" Jane quipped, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Meanwhile, Ben Rodini returned with Michaela, Milly, and Derya. Spotting Lucy back at her desk, he invited the three girls for a private chat in his office. Once they're out of earshot, Ben leaned over to Lucy, a grin on his face. "Well, well, bringing Cameron Jacobson into the office! what a surprise !" he says, his tone playful.

Lucy chuckled at Ben's remark before quickly turning serious. "Actually, Ben, could I have a quick word with Derya? Nothing urgent, just a brief chat," she requested politely.

Ben, never one to assert his authority unnecessarily, nodded understandingly. "Of course, Lucy. You don't need my permission to talk to anyone here," he says with a smile, before turning his attention to the members of Mother of Tigers.

As Ben Rodini approached the trio from Mother of Tigers, he engaged in a brief conversation with Derya Çetin, the talented Turkish drummer of the band. Catching Lucy's eye, Derya shot her a discreet glance before excusing herself and making her way over to Lucy.

"Hey there! Ben mentioned you were looking for me?" Derya greeted Lucy with a warm smile, her eyes curious as she waited for Lucy to explain the reason she wanted to talk to her.

y
(Derya Çetin)
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
#64 Posted : 16 April 2024 14:40:02(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy felt fortunate to be surrounded by such a vibrant artistic community, where connections could be made effortlessly. Despite the whirlwind of the moment, she endeavored to keep her composure, aiming for a casual yet confident demeanor as Derya Çetin approached her.

"Hey, Derya, thanks!" Lucy greeted her with a friendly smile. "I'm trying my luck... I'm actually on the lookout for a drummer. Do you happen to know anyone in your circle who might be interested?"

Derya leaned in with interest, her eyes sparking with curiosity. "Oh, you're starting a band? That sounds exciting! What kind of music are you thinking?"

Lucy paused to consider before replying, "Well, it's sort of a blend between Warpaint, Nightbus, Sneaks, and Dum Dum Girls—kind of alternative, you know? We're still finding our sound, but a solid drummer would really help us get things rolling."

Derya nodded, her enthusiasm evident. "I love the concept! I'll definitely keep my ears open and spread the word. Here, let's exchange numbers so we can stay in touch."

With their contact details swapped, Lucy felt a surge of optimism. It seemed like the start of something promising, and she couldn't wait to see where it would lead.

Derya's warm smile conveyed a silent farewell as well as good luck wishes, and as she turned to rejoin her bandmates in conversation with Ben Rodini, a curious glint sparked in her eyes. "That was the real Cameron Jacobson?" she inquired, her interest piqued. Lucy nodded affirmatively, prompting Derya to offer a congratulatory remark with a friendly smile. "Good catch!"

Returning to her desk, Lucy couldn't help but mull over Derya's words. "Congrats for what?" she pondered, bemused. "Feels like I just reeled in a big fish or something..." Despite the puzzling remark, Lucy found Derya refreshingly approachable and open to conversation. Without hesitation, she fired off a quick text to Oona, eager to keep her updated on the progress of the "Drummer Quest."

Oona's swift response popped up on Lucy's smartphone screen. "Cool! Well done! Drummers are like a secret society... they all know each other," she quipped. Another message quickly followed. "I tweeted an ad...Let's see where it goes." And before Lucy could even respond, a third message appeared. "Let's meet after work? 5 p.m. okay? My place?"

Without hesitation, Lucy replied positively. "5.30. Your place. No vodka. Not too long. Big day tomorrow. Scream Team's gig With Cameron Blushing ".

(Link to Oona's tweet : https://www.therockstarg...t-Tweets.aspx#post489752 )

Edited by user 16 April 2024 14:56:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#65 Posted : 16 April 2024 18:16:04(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Cameron woke up it was a new day, he had a concert to attend with Lucy was this like a second date he didn't know but he was excited to get to know her better. He got himself ready and prepared he decided to take a shower and then decided to throw Lucy a quick text. “Good morning pretty thing”.

UserPostedImage
[Cameron’s outfit]

He then went about his day, it came to the evening and Cameron was on his way to Head South to pick up Lucy for the concert. He walked through the doors and immediately caught the gaze of Lucy. “Why hello there, you ready?”. He says as he walks up to her and give her a kiss on her cheek.

Edited by user 16 April 2024 19:03:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage