logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<750751752753754>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#15021 Posted : 01 April 2024 04:57:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8571 time(s) in 2687 post(s)
It had been a few hours since both Jadyn and Amy-Jayne had arrived at their private villa in Miami, Florida and they were spending some time out by the pool before planning to go for a meal later this evening. The pair had been talking regularly since they first met up with each other at the Universal Music Awards and things seemed to be going pretty well between them. Jadyn liked the more stable and mature nature of Amy-Jayne, she was a woman that knew what she wanted and knew exactly what her priorities were in life and stuck by her priorities. She was a different type of person compared to those that Jadyn would usually find himself involved with, but they had both made it clear to each other that they wanted to just spend some time together and see where things go without any pressure or expectations from the beginning. If they fell deeply in love with each other that would be a great outcome, if they just had a couple of dates and nothing came of it then that would be fine or if they just had fun in each other’s company for a few months that be just fine too.

Jadyn sat on the sun lounger, shirtless and wearing a pair of shades as music played out over the villa’s outdoor sound system, he glanced around impressed at the luxury villa he had rented for a few days and thought to himself that he could get used to this. He patiently awaited Amy’s arrival down to the pool area as two drinks sat beside both of their loungers. Jadyn’s main focus of this weekend was to spend some quality time with Amy in person, away from the spotlight and constant work pressures of California.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15022 Posted : 01 April 2024 11:25:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3950 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
It had been a bit of whirlwind few week for Amy with the release of a new single and her third album is going to begin streaming online soon ready for release in April. Her and Jaydn had been talking back and fourth regularly over the last few weeks. The thing Amy liked most about Jaydn wa that he didn't seem to take himself seriously and didn't seem to be a big bragger when it came to his career or anything of that nature.

Amy then came down to the pool area wearing a red poka dot bikini, for a woman whom has had two children you'd never be able to tell as Amy’s body was in impeccable shape, he sees Jaydn and smiles at him as she sits down on the lounger next to him. “This villa is insane, it's so beautiful”.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15023 Posted : 01 April 2024 17:07:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn knew that on both their schedules it was going to be difficult to find the time for them to spend time together, with Amy living in Texas and Jadyn living in California it’s not like they would be able to meet up easily. With a break in recording for Jadyn and with Amy’s own world about to go crazy as she amps up her album release, now was the perfect chance for them both to spend some time together and see where things could go between them.

Jadyn looked across at Amy as she walked out of the villa and towards the loungers, he lifted his sunglasses to get a better look at her, she had clearly kept herself in amazing shape which in itself is not an easy thing to do having had two children, he smiles and hands her a Margarita drink, “Looking good Ms. Amy-Jayne.” He says with a smile, “It’s perfect, huh?” he says as she talks about how beautiful the villa is, “I need a vacation home, somewhere to get away from work. I’ve been thinking about buying this place for a few months now. What do you think?” It was a truly beautiful villa, five bedrooms, huge swimming pool, secluded but pretty close to the Miami nightlife, clubs and restaurants. It was the perfect place to unwind and get away from the crazy world of California and truly relax in private.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15024 Posted : 01 April 2024 17:25:04(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy takes the drink from him and sips it. “Oh yeah, you should totally get this place…I should invest in a vacation home but I am such a homebody I love my house.”

Amy then smiles at him. “So what is the plan for today we sitting here sipping these all day”.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15025 Posted : 01 April 2024 18:22:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn takes a drink from his glass of Whiskey, “Yeah, I think I will. I’ve been looking for a place to go to when I wanna get away from Cali for a few days.” He laughs a little, “You gotta get away from home sometimes though.”

He takes another drink before setting the glass down, “We got a few hours out here by the pool, some music and drinks. I’ve got a place booked later for some food, rooftop restaurant with a view of Miami harbour. Maybe a walk along the harbour, few drinks at a club and back here.” He says, confidently that she’ll enjoy what he has planned for them. “You got anything in particular you wanna do while we’re here in Miami?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15026 Posted : 01 April 2024 18:31:51(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smiles at him. “Yeah I know I just like being home”. When he discusses things to do Amy shrugs. “Honestly Jadyn I am game for anything”. Amy says soaking up the rays.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15027 Posted : 01 April 2024 22:36:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He understood that at this stage in Amy’s career, she’s fully established and has two children at home, it wasn’t really a priority for her to travel and work in the same way that some of the artists still trying to establish themselves in the industry like Orion. Jadyn nods as Amy lets him know that she’s happy to do anything over this mini vacation. “Good to know.” He says with a smile as he takes another mouthful of his drink, “Well I’ve got plenty of things that we can do over the next few days.” He smiles before continuing, “But for now, I’m happy to just hang out for a few hours around the pool.”

“I heard your new single, that shit was fire!.” He says with a nod of approval, “You finished recording the album?”

Edited by user 01 April 2024 22:37:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15028 Posted : 01 April 2024 22:44:44(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smiles at him. “I am more than happy to just lounge here for a while, the sun feels nice on my skin”.

When he mentioned her new single she smiles. “Thank you, yeah was a fun song to record that one”. She then nods. “Yeah album is all finished and ready to go, just waiting on my label to get the release sorted”.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15029 Posted : 01 April 2024 23:31:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn nods and smiles, “For sure, I’m good with hanging out around here for a while.” He didn’t mind too much about how they spent this vacation, he was more than happy to stay at the villa with Amy for the entire trip. The whole purpose of this trip was to spend some time with each other away from the spotlight and in private, he was very conscious of Amy’s lifestyle. He didn’t know how she felt about being in the spotlight and being the subject of dating rumours or anything like that since she was such a private low-key type of person. Jadyn on the other hand was aware of how he was portrayed in the media and it was very much the opposite, he knew what his reputation was to the public and that usually anybody linked with him would be the subject of gossip and rumours.

Jadyn smiles as she lights up talking about her music, “You can tell it was an important song for you to write for yourself. I respect the message of the song, ya’ll could have came out and trashed your ex. But you did that shit with such class and style.” He nods his head as he finishes his drink, he heads over to the kitchen and returns with a couple more drinks, setting them down on the tables and sitting back down next to Amy. “Are you touring your album when it finally drops?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15030 Posted : 01 April 2024 23:43:29(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy knew what Jadyn’s reputation was like but she didn't care she was just appreciating the company that Jadyn was providing was this going to lead somewhere else she wasn't sure and as of right now she didn't care.

“Yeah it wasn't easy to write but I just poured my soul into you know, for me writing music is better when you write from a real and personal experience”. When he says about touring Amy pondered for a moment. “I have never done a tour of my albums I was going to for my first album all those years ago but never did and well let's not talk about my second album that album flopped so hard…honestly after that album I wasn't sure if I'd ever release music again I thought my career was done after that album and then I was given the opportunity by Payton at La Familia to record this album so I took it, so maybe…maybe I will tour this one.” Amy says with a smile
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15031 Posted : 02 April 2024 00:30:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn was sure that he was definitely into Amy, what this whole thing was is something he didn’t quite know but he enjoyed her company and found her incredibly beautiful and wanted to explore things further. He got the impression that a long-term relationship probably wasn’t likely between them but was definitely up for having some fun and hanging out. He understood that Amy’s previous relationship may have left her hesitant to commit and likely keep her family life separate from whatever this was, but he was open to hearing her out and vibing with whatever she wanted out of this. He knew they would likely have to have a conversation about this at some point soon but both appeared happy to enjoy each others company in this moment.

Jadyn nods as she talks about her work and the possibility of touring, “First album, you ain’t usually ready to headline a tour on your own. We went on the road supporting Rum and Coke after our first album dropped, that was a crazy tour to be part of for sure.” He thinks about his own upcoming plans with Orion in the studio working on their second album, “Your second album flopped? Shit, it always seems to be people’s second albums that struggle. We working on our second record right now.” He smiles as she hints that she may tour the upcoming album, “I think you should. I’mma definitely have to catch a show.”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15032 Posted : 02 April 2024 00:35:05(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy also had thoughts running through her head about what exactly this was between her and Jadyn but for now she was just enjoying having someone to vibe with.

“Oh Rum & Coke those girls are a hoot and a half, I have worked with them in the past such talented ladies”. Amy smiles when he says he's come to a show. “I guess I better get on with tour ideas then, especially if you want to catch a show.”
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15033 Posted : 02 April 2024 00:51:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn takes a sip of his drink and sets it back down, “Rum & Coke, they the most chill people in the industry, for real. Rum is legit, she helped us a lot with some personal stuff, got me onto her management to set up the solo stuff. She a ride or die, for sure.” He always had a fondness for Rum as the two of them formed a very strong friendship on tour and gave a lot of support and advice to Orion when they were breaking through into the industry.

He nods as Amy talks about working on some tour ideas, he takes off his sunglasses and adjusts his swim shorts ready to head into the pool to cool down a little, standing to his feet he stretches out his hand as if to encourage Amy to take hold of it and follow him. He walks towards the edge of the pool and turns to Amy with a smirk before jumping into the pool, as he comes back up from underneath the water he smirks. “I know you can put on a show. How about a little preview?” he asks in a playful manner.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15034 Posted : 02 April 2024 00:58:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy nods in agreement with him. “Oh for sure she's a legit boss, she also helped me a lot when I first started out I know we came up around the same time but she was a big support early on for me”.

When he gets into the pool she smirks at him jumps in the pool next to him. “Cannonball!”. She yells before she re-emerged from the water.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15035 Posted : 03 April 2024 00:07:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn laughs a little at her enthusiasm as she jumps into the pool, he swims around a little before making his way back to Amy, “Yo, that’s one way of putting on a damn show.” He laughs again, “Not quite what I had in mind.” He says with a smile. There was a definite innocence to Amy that he had never experienced with other women in his life, it was different but he was intrigued.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15036 Posted : 03 April 2024 00:24:59(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy smirks at him. “Oh what did you have in mind then mister”. Amy says playfully as she swims up closer to him. She was all for having fun and knew that Jadyn was too.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15037 Posted : 03 April 2024 00:49:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn smirks a little as she playfully flirts, as she swims closer to him he places his hands on her ass cheeks under the water, lifting her from the ground and holding her in place with her legs wrapped around his waist. “I think you already know.” He says to her softly before leaning in for a kiss, he kisses her a couple of times, grabbing her ass cheeks tighter under the water as he slides his tongue into her mouth. Passionately making out with her for the first time. He had refrained from his urges for long enough in order to show her respect but couldn’t hold himself back any more.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15038 Posted : 03 April 2024 01:08:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy giggles as she is lifted up by him. “Oh I see”. She says playfully as she kissed him back, she kissed him with just as much intensity as he was giving her. Amy too had been fighting the urge every since she first met up with Jadyn and laid eyes on him she had a gut feeling this would be the way things went between them, in Amy’s eyes Jadyn was a beautiful man.

Edited by user 03 April 2024 01:09:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15039 Posted : 03 April 2024 01:21:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He smiled as she kissed him back with just as much passion, he knew in that moment that she had another side to her that was just as lustful as Jadyn was, with her legs fully wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck as they kissed, he placed a hand on the clasp of her bikini top, unlocking it. He leaned his head down slightly, and took the bikini top with his teeth exposing her beautiful large breasts, he unclenched his teeth allowing the bikini top to drop into the water beside him and kissed Amy once more before lifting her a little higher so that her naked breasts were in line with his face, he leaned in and gently placed his teeth around her left nipple and ran his tongue over it repeatedly before clasping down gently, he could feel her legs tighten around his waist as he softly bit down.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15040 Posted : 03 April 2024 01:57:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy continued to kiss Jadyn as things began to heat up between the two. When he undid her bikini top and began to bite down on her nipple Amy couldn't help but let out a little moan. “Mh you naughty boy”.
UserPostedImage