logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 01 December 2013 08:33:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Name: “Mutual Addiction”
Origin: Hollywood, California
Genres: Alternative Rock, Post-Hardcore, Pop-Punk
Years Active: 2013 - present
Labels: Songs to Love and Die By/Chaos Records
Members: Alex Simms, Julia Volkova
Influences: Every Time I Die, The Cure, Misfits, The Replacements, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Elliot Smith, Jeff Buckley

UserPostedImage
“Mutual Addiction” is an American rock duo that consists of post-hardcore musician ‘Alex Simms’ and alternative rock singer-songwriter ‘Julia Volkova’. Formed in 2013 after the two rock musicians collaborated together on a track titled ‘We Are Like Vultures’ for Alex Simms’ debut album ‘Enigma’, it was clear that there was an instant chemistry and connection with both musicians as they quickly formed a unique bond amidst recording sessions, this bond was generally fuelled by alcohol but the outcome of the pair coming together was greater than anybody involved expected. The expectation was only that the two would record a song together, but the two recently met up, with Julia struggling to find herself inspired, it would appear that Alex managed to ignite some sort of spark, a jamming session turned into a writing session which then turned into talk of something more than just one off songs. The two then came to the brain-wave decision that they shouldn’t be just constricted to a four minute song, an album together sounded so much more appealing and thusly ‘Mutual Addiction’ was born. The project will be backed by both Alex Simms and Julia Volkova’s record labels and will see the two musicians not only combine their music ability but also their time and effort into a project that they believe could be something a little more permanent than just one album. Their plans are high, maybe just maybe they will be the act to dominate the new year.
UserPostedImage
Name: Alex Simms
Date Of Birth: July 7, 1992 (Age 21)
Origin: Orlando, Florida
Residing: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Influences: Every Time I Die, Joy Division, The Cure, Misfits, Sunny Day Real Estate, The Replacements

Born in Florida in 1992, Alex Simms worked as a session musician before breaking out into the industry as a solo-artist, he moved to Brooklyn, New York at the age of 17 and established himself in the underground punk scene of New York, this didn’t give him a secure life, he spent a large portion of his following years living in a youth hostel. But a chance meeting with a young female singer called ‘Amelia’ in a studio in New York saw Alex get some sort of break. Her father was a dominant part of the New York music scene and helped Alex receive more session work, his life started to become more secure as a result of that. It wasn’t until early 2013 that things fully took off for Alex Simms, a live performance at a nightclub called ‘Pacha’ was recorded on film and posted online, it caught the attention of a member of Riot! In The Boulevard, the video was then shown to lead singer ‘Amy Meyer’ who then made it to one of Simms next performances, impressed by what she saw, she signed him to her small indie label ‘Songs to Love and Die By!’. In June, he released his debut album ‘Enigma’ which peaked at number 2 and sold over 3 million copies. It spawned three singles, one of which “Going Down Together” became a number one single which led to Alex Simms quickly being seen as one of the rising stars of the alternative rock scene.

Name: Julia Volkova
Date Of Birth: October 1, 1986 (Age 27)
Origin: St. Petersburg, Russia
Residing: Los Angeles, California, USA
Influences: Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, Portishead, Moby, Elliot Smith, Jeff Buckley

Born in Russia in 1986, Julia Volkova moved to Brazil when she was fifteen as a foreign student where she studied at the University of Brazil in Rio De Janeiro. It was at this time where Julia discovered her musical talent, while at the university she met Magie Lena and Lilly Stuart and they went on to form the Electronic musical trio ‘Electrodeath’ which went on to take the world by storm, becoming one of the most recognizable acts in the music industry. She made the decision to leave the group after four albums together which brought unprecedented success, preferring to move away from electronic music to a more alternative rock style which is where her heart really lies. She quickly established herself within the alternative rock genre having signed to Chaos Records, she released her debut album “All You Want To Know About Me” which sold a massive eight million copies worldwide making it the highest-selling album in recent years. She expanded her sound a little further and showed her songwriting ability with the follow up, a record called “Haunted” which was a rock opera about vampires, it spawned two hit singles in “The Bite (feat. James Urie)” and “Tonight I Gave Up” and sold just under 5 million copies worldwide, on top of this Julia played a sold-out tour and firmly established herself as the dominant female in the rock scene.

UserPostedImage
Studio Albums;
This Is A Wasteland (February 15, 2014) [#4]

Singles;
Bad Influence (January 18, 2014) [#2]
Final Moment (April 20, 2014) [#2]
Oxygen (July 13, 2014) [#8]

E.P’s/Compilations/Live Albums;
N/A

Edited by user 21 July 2014 04:11:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 11 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 01/12/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 01/12/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 01/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 01/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/12/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/12/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 15/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/01/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 16/01/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/01/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 14 December 2013 21:37:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

"THEIR FIRST EVER INTERVIEW TOGETHER, COMING TODAY!"
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/12/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#3 Posted : 15 December 2013 06:14:57(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Vin: Oh my god. I dont even know if the world is ready for something this good.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 3 users thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 15/12/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 18/12/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#4 Posted : 16 January 2014 03:19:58(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
The Debut Single by Mutual Addiction

UserPostedImage

SUNDAY (January 18th)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 16/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 16/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/01/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 16/01/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 16/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/07/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 08 February 2014 07:24:14(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"The debut album from 'Mutual Addiction' begins streaming tomorrow, check back daily for an exclusive listen of each track from the album!"
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 08/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#6 Posted : 17 April 2014 03:02:36(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Background

Mutual Addiction is a duo formed by rock singers Alex Simms and Julia Volkova. Their debut album entitled “This is a Wasteland” was released in February and it managed to peak under the top 3 and spawned a top five lead single. Both singers are signed to Songs to love and ide by, record label founded by front woman of Riot! In the boulevard and after several legal actions and contract signed the second single of this unexpected project will be released next Sunday!
Despite the little news about the project, it’s well known that both singers are still working together. They spent the last two months in a studio rehearsing as a band to kick off a world tour and we have all the details and first our dates for you who’s excited to watch them live.
The single “Final Moment” is probably the most intimate but passionate track of the project and it will receive a special promotion treat which comes to be a live performance, actually the very first TV performance of Mutual Addiction set to be on The Voice US live shows.

Song Description

Hardly different from the first single “Bad Influence”, this track is more of a folk oriented one then a hard rock song. It starts with acoustic guitars which are barely heard because Alex’s voice is louder than the riff but he still sounds low key and sincerely desolated. Julia and Alex are singing interchangeably, each one sings a phrase, so there’s a sensation of agreement throughout the music.
The song grows as the chorus approaches, the acoustic guitar gets louder and some strings are added to its melody so the dramatic intonation is more evident. In the chorus, Julia and Alex’s voices are matched together and the strings are accompanying them setting the melodic aspect of their singing. They sound high but still low key.
The second verse comes along just like the first one, except that on its second half there’s a shift on the key of the song, Julia sings “eyes are tired of moan” raising her key and so Alex keeps the level till Julia finishes the verse holding the last note of the last line in a falsetto.
The second chorus comes easily, a little bit more emotional than the first one, but it has the same structure and so the bridge of the song comes and the sound of the song differs itself from the overall sound of it, there’s a different acoustic guitar riff and there’s also piano, both singer sung this part of the song in falsetto and they sound even more desolated than when they were singing the regular structure of the track.
The last chorus also serves to slower the song to its introduction proposal, the acoustic guitar rifs are slowed down and so the singing is slowed down too till finally both singers are speaking and not singing anymore, especially when both spell the last line of the chorus which comes to be the name of the song “Final Moment”.

Julia explains the meaning behind the song

Final moments it’s the exactly moment when you breakup with your husband and he’s about to leave your home. It also is the moment when you were violently abused by the person you thought that was the best thing your life, but also it can the moment when you are the mean one and you cheated on that special person you said you loved for very long time, I feel like it can be all the bad moments in a relationship, where you reveal to this other person your dark side, because we all understand that when all things are going right as the way we want them to happen, we use to be happy and that is our lighter side and so in a relationship we act as if we were the best of the couple, but then when we’re facing something that goes against our wish, that’s when we reveal our truly beings, we let our dark side take over us and we think about revenge and there’s anger and hate, so all of this feelings lead us to these “final moments”. It’s a very straight forward track, it’s brutal and the bittersweet contrast that its sound does when it finds its lyrics was one of the best ideas me and Alex had when we were making it.

Lyrics

Julia Volkova – Purple
Alex Simms – Dark Blue
Together – Black

Words were said
Cries echoed the set
So numb, we are to feel sad
It’s hard to say goodbye
Love is gone
With all the things we’ve done
With all the wonders we’ve dreamt
You look at me petrified

Can I open the door for you?
Can I take the blame for you?
If I open the door for you
Will you leave me behind?
Will you cross this door tonight?
Won’t you stop to look behind?

Words were said
The marks of our violence
Showed our spirit indecent
It’s still hard to say goodbye
Our love is done
Eyes are tired of moan
Walls no longer look like a home
We simply can’t deny

Can I open the door for you?
Can I take the blame for you?
If I open the door for you
Will you leave me behind?
Will you cross this door tonight?
Won’t you stop to look behind?

Was that all you meant to say?
Is there anything left...
I can say to change?

Can I close the door for you?
Can I pass the blame for you?
As I close the door for you
I’ll be leaving all behind
As you cross the door tonight
I’ll never stop, to look behind
The final moment…"

Sound Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 17/04/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 09 May 2014 22:39:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Final Moment
Artist: Mutual Addiction
Album: This is a Wasteland
Label: Songs to love and die by
Directed by: Joseph Khan

Four break up scenes form this video, all of them are played by Julia and Alex. They play the same gestures and the same body expressions in every scene, but the environment around them and the time where they are in each scene, varies according to their clothes and the house they are, so basically the video starts with that break up scene in the very early past, till it resumes to the future present which is the time we are right now.

UserPostedImage

50’s

Dressed as a pinup, Julia is waiting for her boyfriend Alex in a 50’s styled cafeteria, she is propped with her elbow on the table holding her chin with her hands as she admires people pass outside the cafeteria. Suddenly Alex arrives in his convertible and so Julia stands back in her chair to wait for him. Alex is wearing leather jacket and sun glasses as he gets closer to where Julia was sited, he starts to point the finger at her face and yells, Julia stands from her chair and both start a fight, we can’t hear their screams but we can see their gestures and their faces at each other, they’re arguing with each other, Alex frequently puts his hands on his hair, Julia lows her head and dry the tears of her eyes. They end up the fight with Alex punching the glass of water over the table and leaving the cafeteria on his car.

UserPostedImage

60’s

Walking in a park, wearing hippie inspired clothes, Julia and Alex walk side by side, they’re serious, they’re not looking at each other, but they seem to be arguing about something and so Julia is really upset on her face, she looks sad and very disappointed, Alex seems to be trying to comfort her, but he’s not getting the right point of that situation. Suddenly they stop the walking and Julia starts to cry, Alex tries to hold her, but she refuses to accept his affection, she rather throws him away from her. She dries her tears with a scarf and Alex takes a headband out his head. They stare themselves once more and Alex leaves Julia alone, but before he leaves he throws his headband away.

UserPostedImage

70’s

In a disco club, Julia is now waiting by the bar, wearing a short dress, high heel long boots, she again looks upset but this time she also looks angry. Alex arrive with his purple suit, he seem to know everyone in that disco club, he comes greeting and meeting everyone who’s across him in the way to get near to where Julia was. As soon as he gets near her, they start to argue again, But Julia seems to be the angriest of that situation, she screams and shout at his face, she points to his face. Later she dries tears off her eyes with the leaves of her dress, she do it angrily while Alex straightens his purple suit, Julia faces Alex again who turns in 180° and leaves Julia speaking alone.

UserPostedImage

Present

Julia is in her apartment at her notebook, talking to Alex which by the way is in his apartment too talking with Julia by his apartment. Both are on their PJs, TVs turned on, in high tech bedrooms, they seem to be arguing with each other through the webcam, they type, they talk, they gestures through webcam, they’re not physically near one another, but they are breaking up their relationship. Julia does not cry in this situation, she rather opens her Facebook page and deletes all pictures of Alex and she uploaded there before while Alex changes his Facebook relationship status, and opens other conversations where half naked girls are showing off their bodies for him.

The video ends with a mix of the final moment in every one of the four scenes that were showed before.

Edited by user 09 May 2014 22:40:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 18/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#8 Posted : 16 May 2014 23:46:34(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Mutual Addiction announced their first world tour, in support of their debut album “This is a Wasteland”. Formed by rock singers Alex Simms and Julia Volkova, the duo released two singles which managed to peak under the top five on digital and airplay charts, the album debuted at number three and has so far surpassed the one million mark worldwide. This world tour will kick off in the middle of the European Rock summer festivals, further going for a USA leg in July, returning to Europe for two additional festivals, resuming the USA leg until August. After the USA legs, the duo travels to Europe where they play during September on the European arena circuit ending their tour on Latin America and Caribe. Tickets go on sale immediately, most of them you can purchase at the Venue’s official website or through TicketMaster.com, SongstoLoveandDieBy.com or MutualAddiction.com, the tour is called “Bad Influence World Tour” and it will also come up with small set of song of both individual artist’s repertoire plus their collaborative albums. Additional supporting acts are going to be local bands from each country the tour visits or further bands that will join the tour along Mutual Addiction.

European Festivals First Leg

6 June 2014 - Espoo - Finland - Kivenlahti Rock
7 June 2014 - Sölvesborg - Sweden - Sweden Rock Festival
12 June 2014 - Copenhagen - Denmark - Copenhell
13 June 2014 - Donington Park - United Kingdom - Download Festival

USA First Leg

June 19, 2014 - Hartford, Connecticut - Xfinity Theatre
June 21, 2014 - Wantagh, New York - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
June 22, 2014 - Mansfield, Massachusetts - Xfinity Center
June 24, 2014 - Saratoga Springs, New York - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
June 25, 2014 - Toronto, Ontario - Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
June 27, 2014 - Camden, New Jersey - Susquehanna Bank Center
June 28, 2014 - Holmdel, New Jersey - PNC Bank Arts Center
June 30, 2014 - Gilford, New Hampshire - Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion
July 2, 2014 - Darien, New York - Darien - Lake Performing Arts Center
July 3, 2014 - Burgettstown, Pennsylvania - First Niagara Pavilion
July 5, 2014 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Summerfest
July 6, 2014 - Maryland Heights, Missouri - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
July 8, 2014 - Detroit, Michigan - DTE Energy Music Theatre
July 9, 2014 - Noblesville, Indiana - Klipsch Music Center

European Festivals Second Leg

12 July 2014 - Barcelona - Spain - Barcelona Metal Fest
18 July 2014 - Dour - Belgium - Dour Festival

USA Second Leg

July 22, 2014 - Raleigh, North Carolina - Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
July 23, 2014 - Charlotte, North Carolina - PNC Music Pavilion
July 25, 2014 - West Palm Beach, Florida - Cruzan Amphitheatre
July 26, 2014 - Tampa, Florida - MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
July 29, 2014 - Virginia Beach, Virginia - Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
July 30, 2014 - Atlanta, Georgia - - Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
August 1, 2014 - The Woodlands, Texas - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
August 2, 2014 - Austin, Texas - Austin360 Amphitheater
August 4, 2014 - Corpus Christi, Texas - Concrete Street Amphitheatre
August 5, 2014 - Dallas, Texas - Gexa Energy Pavilion
August 7, 2014 - Albuquerque, New Mexico - Isleta Amphitheater
August 8, 2014 - Phoenix, Arizona - Ak-Chin Pavilion
August 10, 2014 - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Zoo Amphitheatre
August 12, 2014 - Morrison, Colorado - Red Rocks Amphitheatre
August 13, 2014 - Orem, Utah - UCCU Center
August 16, 2014 - Irvine, California - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
August 17, 2014 - Concord, California - Sleep Train Pavilion

European Leg

September 2, 2014 – Dublin, Ireland - The O2
September 5, 2014 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Heineken Music Hall
September 7, 2014 – Paris, France - Zénith de Paris
September 8, 2014 – Zurich, Switzerland - Komplex
September 10, 2014 – Bologna, Italy - Estragon Club
September 11, 2014 – Munich, Germany - Kesselhaus
September 13, 2014 – Berlin, Germany - Columbiahalle
September 14, 2014 – Bremen, Germany - Pier 2
September 16, 2014 – Düsseldorf, Germany - Mitsubishi Electric Halle
September 18, 2014 - Neu Isenburg, Germany - Hugenottenhalle
September 20, 2014 – Manchester, England - Manchester Arena
September 21, 2014 – Cardiff, England - Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
September 23, 2014 – Birmingham, England - LG Arena
September 24, 2014 – Nottingham, England - Capital FM Arena
September 27, 2014 – London, England - Wembley Arena
September 28, 2014 – London, England - Wembley Arena

Latin American / Caribbean Leg

October 16, 2014 – Brasília, Brazil - Ginasio Nilson Nelson
October 17, 2014 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil - Chevrolet Hall
October 19, 2014 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Citibank Hall
October 20, 2014 - São Paulo, Brazil - Credicard Hall
October 22, 2014 - Porto Alegre, Brazil - Pepsi on Stage
October 24, 2014 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Luna Park
November 2, 2014 – Bogotá, Colombia - Corferias
November 4, 2014 – Caracas, Venezuela - Terraza del C.C.C.T.
November 6, 2014 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Coliseo de Puerto Rico, José Miguel Agrelot

Edited by user 24 October 2014 22:27:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 18/05/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#9 Posted : 25 June 2014 05:14:45(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

JULY 5TH

Third Single off "This is a Wasteland"

Edited by user 01 July 2014 00:16:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 26/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 07 July 2014 23:18:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Oxygen

Background

Having released a debut album and other two singles off this same album, Mutual Addiction, the hard rock band formed by Julia Volkova and Alex Simms are streaming this week a third single off their rock odyssey “This is a Wasteland” top five album. Oxygen the hard rock track which combines pop punk elements was choose to rotate on radio stations and also to be separately sold on ITunes and Amazon.com as single. It’s safe to say that the duo has found their place under the sun with quite good numbers if we analyze their history up until now, their album surpassed the one million mark of sales and they had two top five singles so far, such an incredible mark for a rock band considering the fact that rock music hasn’t been on the top of the charts lately.

The duo is currently touring the US after a round of concerts through European summer festivals. The tour continues through America till September where they travel to Europe and finally end their first worldwide tour in Latin America. Few is known whether they’re going to release a second album or if they’ll work on solo material, once each of the musicians have two album published, but press speculate that they’re going quite well together and that the chemistry on stage is undeniable. Both acts are signed with “Songs to love and die by”.

This third single is way heavier than the previous “Final Moment”, but it’s also different from “Bad Influence” because it clearly received an influence of pop punk although it has some hard rock attitude especially because of its sexualized lyrics. Julia opens the track with her sexy husky vocals and later she lets Alex sing the counterpart of her verses with all his punk attitude. The moments where both musicians sing together including the choruses of the track are also its highlight moments, the level of production over their vocals are very impressive considering the case the track was produced by them. In fact what is mostly odd about this project is that no one else was invited to write or produce for them, all the songs was entirely produced, written and composed by Julia and Alex which lead us to think the journey both of them had while they were in the creative process of this project. Judging by the content and the themes of its tracks, the rumors surrounding the media and the outrageous personality of both musicians, it’s easy to conclude that “Oxygen” is another track about the disturbed relationship between its main composers.

There’s a live version of the track available to download on ITunes and Amazon.com to promote it. Also there’s a live music video of a performance of the track taken from their live concert at the Download Festival streaming on the band Vevo Channel. The entire performance of the festival can also be watched in the same channel by subscribing to it.

Itunes Single EP Set List

1- Oxygen
2- Oxugen (Live at Download Festival)
3- Download Festival Performance (VIDEO)

Lyrics

Julia Volkova – Purple
Alex Simms – Dark Blue
Together – Black

“I can see you from across the room
I’m thinking about all of the love we used to consume
I’m undressing you with my eyes
Picturing you inside of me, fulfilling my desires
And I know any moment now
Our wildfire love will start all over again

We’ve been here before
We put the writing on the wall
And we tried to destroy something incredible
We thought we could just let it go
But the look that you give me, just sends me crazy
Into a spiral of alcohol and bad decisions

But I need you in my life
You can be my mistake tonight

Can’t resist this reckless love
I’ll scream your name to the heavens above
Pour a drink, let me in
You know that I’ll be your biggest sin
I just can’t resist your eyes
I’m ready to fall for your romantic lies
F*ck perfection, I’ll deal with compromise
If you pull me back in
You know I can’t deal without you
I’ll make your wildest fantasies come true
Just hold onto my naked body tight
Be my air
My oxygen tonight

I’ll be your air
So just breathe me in like oxygen
Baby, you’re my addiction
I’ll always be there
Just breathe me in like oxygen
Don’t you know that you’re my addiction
Burnin’ the bed sheets like wildfire friction
Breathe me in like oxygen
Feel the friction
Because you’re my f*cking addiction

I beg and I scream
I curse and cry
My heartbeat erupts when I look into your eyes
I hold you so tight
Never wanting to let you go
I’m addicted to you, more than you’ll ever know

You ignite something inside of me
Set a fire with a simple spark
You drive me crazy, our passion ignites in the dark
I hold you so tight
Never wanting to let you go
I’m addicted to you, more than you’ll ever know

Can’t resist this reckless love
I’ll scream your name to the heavens above

Pour a drink, let me in
You know that I’ll be your biggest sin

I just can’t resist your eyes
I’m ready to fall for your romantic lies
F*ck perfection, I’ll deal with compromise
If you pull me back in
You know I can’t deal without you
I’ll make your wildest fantasies come true
Just hold onto my naked body tight
Be my air
My oxygen tonight

I’ll be your air
So just breathe me in like oxygen
Baby, you’re my addiction
I’ll always be there
Just breathe me in like oxygen
Don’t you know that you’re my addiction
Burnin’ the bed sheets like wildfire friction
Breathe me in like oxygen
Feel the friction
Because you’re my f*cking addiction”

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 07/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#11 Posted : 09 August 2014 05:53:44(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Oxygen
Mutual Addiction
“This is a Wasteland”
Directed by: Julia Volkova
Songs to Love and Die by

The video for Oxygen was directed by Julia Volkova herself with backstage footage of the band on rehearsals, studio sections and their world tour “Bad Influence” which already visited Europe and North America. Among the footage presented in the video there’s Julia and Alex hanging around with their band mates in the backstage of Download festival, both have red cups in hand, Julia Is seen smoking a cigarette. Other scenes shows Alex being attacked by a bunch of female fans who approaches him for autographs as one security guys unsuccessfully tries to slow down the crazy fans.
Other footages belong to their world tour bus, where you can see the logo of the band while inside some band mates play acoustic guitar, as Alex is propped in the corner of the couch while Julia rests in his chest, she is sleeping and he is trying to use his mobile with only one hand as the other is completely obstructed by Julia’s body. The footage also shows other moments of both Julia and Alex hanging with their band mates and tour staff.
While at a recording studio, Julia and Alex seem to be listening to the songs of the album as one guitarist is recording additional instrumentation, in the laptop screen can be read “Bad Influence” which means that perhaps they were recording the firsts ingle “Bad Influence” even though the footage now is in a music video for a song called “Oxygen”.
There are also footages of the band before they hit the stage, Julia and Alex giving hands and sharing a smooch before they enter the stage, the same footage also show a sold out arena, some random crazy dance steps of Julia and Alex onstage, the fans sheering and having such a good time.
The video also shows behind the scenes of the music videos for “Bad Influence”, in a very funny scene where Julia plays the seductive, pointing a plastic gun on Alex head as he quickly manages to escape from Julia’s sight as he grabs her waist and turns her around. During the behind the scenes footage of “Final Moment” Alex and Julia plays at a bar dressed as if they were living in last 60’s, Alex with a moustache and Julia with a bandage on her head playing as if she was falling in love for Alex and his charming moustache.
The video shows the undeniably chemistry between Julia and Alex, it also shows the funny moments both musicians have while they work with each other, as they interact with their band mates and team of helpers. It also reveals that even though they might not confirm a relationship, they do share some intimate moments, with hugs and smooches and later in the last scene a warming hug they share when they finished their performance at the download festival.

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 09/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/08/2014(UTC)