logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 10 April 2014 04:43:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Released: April 19th, 2014
Format: Digital Download, CD
Recorded: August 2013 - March 2014
Genre(s): Hip Hop/Rap, R&B
Writer(s): Tealiyah Phuong
Producer(s): DJ Two Stacks, Rico Love, Jim Johnsin, T-Minus, Hit-Boy, Nez & Rio, Last Kings Marvin Hagler & Noah "40" Shebib

Background Info
Agenda is the debut EP from rapper singer/songwriter Tealiyah 'Liyah' Phuong. The EP has spawned 3 singles from it; Pay Ya Dues being the first, What I Know, and By Any Means. The EP has been delayed several times as it first started out as a mixtape then transformed itself into an EP, cutting several songs and saving them for the album and mixtape. Agenda is mainly Hip Hop/Rap and R&B, where Liyah switches gears by singing. After she first got her start in the industry as an artist, Liyah would go on to self-release her singles and sold out small shows as well as joined the No Venues tour. She later got signed by Permanent Reminder where fellow rapper, MattY is the owner. She quickly gained fame with her silly and aggressive raps and with her growing fanbase on Twitter. She's been featured on several songs throughout the year and has been a primitive female figure in rap.

She announced she'd be releasing an EP, followed by an album and then a mixtape. Agenda focuses on several subjects ranging from Liyah's childhood to the attributes of having money. For production, Liyah took to DJ Two Stacks, Rico Love, T-Minus, and Jim Johnsin as well as a few others. Liyah took on the job of writing solely on her tracks which she credits to her practice as ghost writing for other artists. "Each song," the rapper states, "Is just another day in the life of Tealiyah. Some stuff you won't believe, some stuff you won't understand, but some stuff just doesn't need to be explained, you know?" On the title of the EP, she says, "I got an agenda, we all, as rappers and artists, have agendas. Whether it's to be successful, make an impact, make a whole lotta money or whatever, we all do what we gotta do to keep going. That's what I'm all about, doing whatever I gotta do." Liyah recorded the EP over a time span of 7 months, after weeks of rewriting, cutting songs, and coming to the conclusion of releasing an EP first. "It's just something to put out. A lot of fans want some type of album from me so you know, here it is. I feel like each song is an improvement and this EP could be worse than my album I put out. I don't mind, that's on my agenda too; improvement."

Some singles were not included on the track listing and will instead be included on the album like Salute and Parasite. The EP will be available on iTunes as well as in stores.

Composition
Liyah credits each song as either being really silly or undeniably serious. Songs like Pay Ya Dues, Heartless, and Gold Hoops are the 'personal songs' on the EP in which one case Liyah mentions a little about a former romance, "I know it's not right to be disturbing the peace/But I feel like when you went away you took away a piece /Of me, I want it back and I want you back too I used to think I knew the half but now I miss what /we went through" (Gold Hoops). "I don't talk a lot about him but yes, this song is just for him. It's something I know if he heard it, he wouldn't even need to ask any questions, he'd jut know." Other songs like What I Know, By Any Means, and Just Because, take on the more comical side of Liyah. "How I'm living you would swear it's show and tell day/I don't really like to brag so it's on display/Life's a wedding you can go and catch the bouquet" (Just Because).

Liyah incorporates various sounds, one distinctive track being Heartless, in which she attempts to infuse some oriental music and culture to show her own roots and personal touch. Another track, Just Because, focuses in on it's uses of horns and it's random array of beats toward the end. By Any Means uses tribal drums and gives it a very African type feel to it, mixed with some cheers in the background over a nice and bass filled beat. "I wanted to use my knowledge of music and sit down with producers to make the tracks. I didn't want the beats just handed to me, I wanted to add my own touch to them and make it so you know it's a Liyah beat. Even my earlier stuff, you can hear the New York influence in it because it's just that distinct sound just like the south has a sound, west coast has a sound, the bay, all of them. I like to expand with my music and try to think outside the box." Lyrically, Liyah switches up from time to time with her fun filled lyrics to some thoughtful and metaphorically filled 'anthems.' She also has her signature, slow rapping on some noted songs.

Track Listing
UserPostedImage

Singles
Pay Ya Dues - June 18th, 2013 (Digital: DNC, Airplay: DNC)
What I Know - August 3rd, 2013 (Digital: #6, Airplay: #11)
By Any Means - September 24th, 2013 (Digital: #12, Airplay: #10)

Edited by user 17 April 2014 08:37:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 14 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 10/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 10/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 11/04/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/04/2014(UTC), Walton on 16/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/04/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/04/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 11 April 2014 09:38:55(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus : *Prepares self*

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/04/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 11 April 2014 11:48:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Who can't wait for this and wants to do another song with Liyah but will settle for a EP. Who of his lil sister even though she hogs all the damn food.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 11 April 2014 12:16:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Length: 3:45
Genre(s): Hip Hop/Rap
Producer(s): Last Kings

Background & Description
Heartless is the first track on the Agenda EP and really sets the tone for the entire EP. It does this by being something unexpected yet relateable to the young Asian rapper. Liyah looked to the Last Kings for production on the track, working on various other tracks with her throughout her recording process. Compared to her usual lyricism, Heartless tackles more serious subjects such as her childhood, struggles to break into the industry, and her own cockiness getting the best of her. It was the last song the rapper recorded before finishing up the EP and announcing it's release. As far as musically, the track is simple, mixing an oriental type mix with a simple percussion beat. The building synths and almost ominous feel in the beginning continue throughout the track with Liyah's honest and calm vocals.

Lyrically, the song features on Liyah's troubles growing up and the transition to now. She recounts to the starting of her career in the first verse, as she talks about not being taken seriously because she was a girl. She also says she's proven herself able to stand with the men as well as other females. In the second verse, she focuses more on talking about her fear of falling in love after losing a loved one. She uses the metaphor of a call of duty game, referring to the different waves there are and insists that life's hardships are similar but they never really end and she's prepared for that. The last verse focuses on her fears of failing and how she's finally broken through but her old friends say she's changed. She talks about money making people behave differently. The song is dubbed as one of her most honest and open songs as she strays from talking about her personal life too much, except to poke fun or recall memories. The title refers to her unable to trust people and them turning their backs on her, as well as losing loved ones. She struggles to let people in and guards herself closely.

The track further expands on Liyah's Asian roots as she's known to take great pride in being one of the few Asian female rappers in the US. Some critics call the song 'very honest and a refreshing sound in the world of hip hop, even though it's not that groundbreaking or innovative.' Others say they 'appreciate the production and lyrical changes from her usual derogatory and bashing type ways.' When streamed online, it was met with generally positive reviews and one critic questioned 'why was this not chosen as a single? This probably would have gave her a number one months ago.' She also takes responsibility for the backup vocals heard throughout the song.

[Verse 1]
It's a fucked up world, I done seen it
If you ain't ready to work then you ain't eatin'
See I done made peace with my God, every day's just a day
I'll be lucky to survive
When you come so close but yet so far
You start to see ya own name written in the stars
You think it's time to come to grips with this cold ass world
But ain't it fucked up when they just see a girl?
Ain't it fucked up how they start to judge?
Thinkin you can't do the same that a grown man does?
I done proved myself, over and over
It's not about how many times I fell but how I dusted my shoulder
And stood like I was ten feet tall
Swear I was really doing things and had no flaws at all
Reminiscing made me understand my dissolve

[Hook]
And in that moment when it was enough
I'm through with people playin with my trust
I had to start being heartless

[Verse 2]
And situations never what we assume
Driving myself crazy cus paranoia consumes
With anybody that I ever pursuit, I'm just left with broken images
And thoughts of you
I swear I'd never let another inside
Emotions, that I hide, so I'm glowing with my pride
Chameleon when it came to my job, painted smiles on my face
But it was all a mirage
Sippin on this alcohol to let it ease my mind
But now I'm here on top of the world
When it thought I was another BK girl
When I couldn't even afford a cab now I'm buying family cars
And gifting mama some pearls
Life tried to deal me an unplayable hand
A couple of close calls and a bad romance
A real survivor knows this shit don't go away
It's Call of Duty gameplay, waiting for another wave

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
Old friends say I don't act the same
Money comes into play suddenly they behave
I used to fear and always be afraid
But I'll never know the game if I don't try to play
A lotta people just be waitin, just to see me fail
They don't have faith but if nobody does, I promise I will
Daddy told me when I was little, two things he could tell
I was destined to be great and raise a whole lotta hell

[Hook]

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 11 April 2014 12:52:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 11/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/04/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 12/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 16/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/04/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 12 April 2014 06:59:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Length: 3:10
Format: Digital Download, CD Single
Recorded: 2012
Released: August 3rd, 2013
Produced By: DJ Two Stacks
Written By: Tealiyah Phuong
Label: Unsigned

Background
Following the release of her promo single, 'Pay Ya Dues', the new and rambunctious female rapper, Liyah, took to twitter to announce she'd be releasing her first official single from her Fall mixtape. The rapper gained instant success with her single and generated a newer, bigger fan base as compared to before when she was a ghost writer. Liyah's promo single became one of the most downloaded songs on the internet [Via WorldStarHipHop.com] and gave her the buzz she needed in order to release a second single, her official one. Although her music is a hit, Liyah has gained popularity among fellow artists because of her carefree and silly nature as well as random tweets which have garnered thousands of Retweets a day. She is one of the new faces of hip hop who has already made a name for herself in just a matter of months. She teamed up with DJ Two Stacks as the producer of the track which was recorded in 2012. The single will be the first sent to radio stations and appear on official charts.

Description
'What I Know' is a rap song recorded by Asian-American recording artist Tealiyah 'Liyah' Phuong. The song is 3 minutes and 10 seconds in length and was produced by DJ Two Stacks. The song starts off with Liyah speaking as she often does now in her singles, and a weird mixture of sounds being heard in the background that invite us to the beat for the rest of the song. The mix of synthesizers, sequencers and the drum beat gives it an old school type feel to it, another specialty of Liyah. Her voice has been described as a little nasally, possibly due to her braces as well but it makes for a nice effect for her voice. It's not too soft but not too hard that it turns the listeners off. The beat continues to build for a few seconds as she sings the hook, a simple repetition of two sentences, 'I'm lookin' to my left and I'm lookin' to my right/Not puttin' on no show, Cus this is what I know'. Getting into the first bar of the song, Liyah jumps right in to her accusations against other females not being at all what they appear to be. She claims she is a top notch female and puts herself in the category of a "bad ass bitch" as compared to some of her counterparts. It then goes on to explain her mission is to chase after 'green' what could be a reference to Marijuana. This is also when the drum beat kicks in, completing the simple beat for the song. She also makes a play on words, rapping about having 'special pills' and 'pushing around her weight' which could mean she's been a drug dealer before and might still be but she doesn't go into any further detail. Once she raps up the first verse, she goes back into the hook where she maintains her laid back demeanor once again.

Going back into the next verse, Liyah starts off with the hook, emphasizing that she's not making anything up, she's going from personal experience. She reiterates that she doesn't care what people think of her or her rhymes with the lyric, 'Oh, you didn't like my verse? I put my fucks all in my purse/So you can go ahead with that and take that rental diamond back'. The synthesizer turns off for a second, leaving only the drum beat and then once it comes back on, Liyah continuously raps without stopping, almost at a fast pace but keeping her flow. She speaks on the ever so infamous topic about how many artists have confrontations on Twitter or Instagram with people that don't like them and why they continuously speak to them anyway. She ends with her own personal confidence about her songwriting saying, 'You heard a hit, I wrote that shit, they play it on the radio/Can't nobody tell me nothing till I say so/I'm on my own planet with my own star/I got them dudes lining up all across the yard'. Another few plays of the beat and Liyah is singing the hook again, speaking on the outro. Lyrically, the song is about Liyah's credibility as an artist having been through all that she raps about. It's almost like a diss track to her naysayers yet a redemptive track to her fans, allowing them to understand why she has so much confidence in herself as an artist and as a person.

[Lyrics]
[Spoken]
Ayeee, clear the room all lame bitches
Make room for all the bad bitches
Pretty Asian Gang, stand up!
Let me help clear em' out

Yo, Yo

[Hook]
I'm lookin' to my left and I'm lookin' to my right
Not puttin' on no show, Cus this is what I know

[Verse 1]
Simple ass bitches come and go like it don't matter
But bad ass bitches always sittin' on the ladder
We always at the top, we lookin down at all the fakes
We stay takin' ya man while he tryna get that cake
Can't nobody phase me, Too busy tryna chase the green
Yo homeboy always pass it out and then I take it to the trees
Bitches always starving, they wanna act hard but
Look at me, look at you, and boo boo I'm just starting
Suckin' on this popsical, your thinking is illogical
Smoke a little bit of this I'm thinkin' that I'm magical
Hit a couple strip clubs, throw a buncha dolla bills
Ty be hittin' up my phone and know I got them special pills
I pay for all my shit, don't even know my name
I was working hard and still had time to push around my weight
Still, just hate the game don't hate this sexy player
I make em' wanna taste my Asian flavor

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
Stop, you sayin' all this stuff in my ear
But I think it's pretty clear, you aint had no dick in years
I let them lames walk pass me, chunk deuces like I'm classy
These bitches eat so pretty but they all just fuckin' trashy
Oh, you didn't like my verse? I put my fucks all in my purse
So you can go ahead with that and take that rental diamond back
You like a rat, always snitchin' bout the city
You say you got some goons but trick I got infinity
You say I don't matter, yet you always on my twitter
Then checkin out my instagram, them pics making you bitter
You heard a hit, I wrote that shit, they play it on the radio
Can't nobody tell me nothing till I say so
I'm on my own planet with my own star
I got them dudes lining up all across the yard

[Hook]

[Outro]
Ayee, and this one is dedicated
To anybody that didn't know
Who I was until now
Read my lyrics, sing my song
Let's get this shit live!

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 12/04/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 12/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 13/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 16/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/04/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/04/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 12 April 2014 07:09:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: awesome work on all these lyrics so far :) you should stop worrying about yo rap skills :P
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 13/04/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#7 Posted : 12 April 2014 09:35:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephy: YESSSSSSSSS!!! HEARTLESS! I'm feeling that rap gem right thurrr, its the TRUTH! I started catching that holy ghost with that opening line "It's a fucked up world, I done seen it, If you ain't ready to work then you ain't eatin' that shit hit me real though, cause it ain't nothing but the truth! These bum bitches ain't putting in work, they want to see gold, but they

Daniel: Honestly loving the production to Heartless! Not that I had low expectations from your work, but you really shocked me with this one! Loving the EP so far!

OOC: Loving the whole layout to this RP! Red and black are my favorite colors ;) By the way, your rap skills are not bad lol I mean Liyah is like the true hood version of Nicki Minaj!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 12 April 2014 12:03:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Lotus : *Prepares self*

UserPostedImage

Liyah: Lmao, I'm done with you.

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd: Who can't wait for this and wants to do another song with Liyah but will settle for a EP. Who of his lil sister even though she hogs all the damn food.

UserPostedImage

Liyah: I'm smaller than you, therefore I require more food! ✋

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: awesome work on all these lyrics so far :) you should stop worrying about yo rap skills :P

OOC: Lol thank you :P

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephy: YESSSSSSSSS!!! HEARTLESS! I'm feeling that rap gem right thurrr, its the TRUTH! I started catching that holy ghost with that opening line "It's a fucked up world, I done seen it, If you ain't ready to work then you ain't eatin' that shit hit me real though, cause it ain't nothing but the truth! These bum bitches ain't putting in work, they want to see gold, but they

Daniel: Honestly loving the production to Heartless! Not that I had low expectations from your work, but you really shocked me with this one! Loving the EP so far!

OOC: Loving the whole layout to this RP! Red and black are my favorite colors ;) By the way, your rap skills are not bad lol I mean Liyah is like the true hood version of Nicki Minaj!

Liyah: That's why I fucks with you the extra long way! Say that!

@Daniel: It's okay, I got what you meant boo lol. Thank you ;)

OOC: Thank you very much, it's one of my favorite colors together as well :P That's what I was aiming for when I first thought of Liyah lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 12/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 14 April 2014 09:46:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Length: 2:51
Producer(s): Last Kings

Background & Description
Gold Hoops is the next track on the EP which reflects over the rappers personal life. The two minute and fifty-one second song is the shortest but holds the most meaning to the 19 year old. The track focuses on her love for a guy who is taken away from her which she feels guilty for. Unlike her other tracks, Liyah experiments with some synths and makes it sound as if it could be on a Pop radio station but she also manages to keep elements of R&B in it as she sings/raps the verses and sings on the chorus and bridge. It shows a softer side to Liyah, as did Heartless but without that edge of roughness she managed to throw in. This time, she plays it safe and changes things up which is to be expected for someone who's never released a full body of work yet; it's not clear what all she's capable of yet. Her sort of feathery voice floats over a minimal electronic beat that blooms into a pulsing synth between verses and on the chorus.

Lyrically, the song picks up where Heartless left off, at least with the talking of a loved one dying. Throughout the song she expresses her guilty conscious taking over and taking partial blame for his death, as well as feeling discontent with it. She attempts to get over it with drinking to forget but it never escapes from her. Instead, she tells people not to feel sorry for her or feel any pity because she's strong enough to push through it. Even though the lyrics are of loss, Liyah's voice sounds more relaxed in a weird way, showing she's come to terms with it and doesn't get emotional about it.

[Verse 1]
I've been thinking lately wishing you would come and save me
From all my ups and downs, I'm so mad but I'm still waiting
He never let me down but what if this time he didn't do
What I asked of him all this trouble he wouldn't be into

I know it's not right to be disturbing the peace
But I feel like when you went away you took away a piece
Of me, I want it back and I want you back too I used to think I knew the half but now I miss what
we went through

But the time is moving forward
I don't need to see a calendar cause when the time comes I just know it and I feel the hurt.
Inside of me there was something so amazing but we fought
Then we never stopped blazing
And when it gets quiet I can swear I hear your voice, "You can do it Liyah, you my number one, never a choice"
So I kept the gold hoops and I'm sippin on this Goose but the only thing I really wanna keep
is on the loose

[Chorus]
Numb to the pain
But it's there, Invincible
I don't even care
Set in my own ways
Take it all, but you can't take it all
It's not even there
Numb to the pain
I don't even care
Set in my own ways
It's not even there

[Bridge]
We'll never know what we could be
You were the one who was the first to believe
But don't mistake this as some pity
Don't need your tears or your grief, life's never guaranteed
I can stand on my own feet
You're feeling sorry but there's no need
And Imma do this the right way
Won't think about the things we never got to say

[Chorus]
Numb to the pain
I don't even care
Set in my own ways
It's not even there
Numb to the pain
I don't even care
Set in my own ways
It's not even there

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Genre: Hip Hop
Length: 4:11
Recorded: 2013
Released: September 24th, 2013
Produced By: T-Minus

Background & Description
Liyah looks to be more motivated than ever now as she sees her competition in the urban world, or better yet the Hip Hop world. Still unsigned, the 19 year old rapper has managed to score her first top 10 hit on the charts with her first solo single, What I Know as it debuted at #6. She also nabbed some collaborations with Pop singer Kato and up and coming rapper Kidd Amaze, also rumored to be working with Rum & Coke while touring with them currently. She announced on her Twitter that she would be releasing her mixtape sometime soon but no specific date was given but before that, it wouldn't be a week in music without leaks! The full four minute and eleven second song was found on youtube today, gathering a total of 500,000 views so far and eventually made its way onto Twitter and Facebook. No word on how it was leaked but it is rumored to be Liyah's next single from her mixtape to be released.

The track, By Any Means shows us her versatile style, moving away from her signature old school influenced beats into a more tribal and upbeat tempo. She even shows us her singing talent which is also not bad. The song talks about Liyah not being afraid of any competition and encouraging it as well as doing whatever it takes to make sure she can support herself and her family at the same time. In typical Liyah fashion, she throws in a couple of silly metaphors and mentions her 'Asian Nation' which has become another signature of hers.

The song starts off with the sound of a distorted Liyah and her voice, repeating the same phrase over and over, Get money, Get money, F***k love then in drops the bouncy tribal beats and her singing over it. It's a mix up from hearing the silly and crazy Liyah, to a more laid back as compared to her past singles but she manages to change that when she gets into the verses. She goes all out with her switching up her tempo, going from slow to fast and slow again, hitting all her punchlines with ease. Liyah is able to glide through her verses with ease, her flow incomparable to any other in the game right now. Her youth like voice and cute giggles also make up for her explicit lyrics and makes her even more likeable. It's not definite if the lyrics are a direct diss to anyone but it sure sounds like she has a message for all her doubters. The tribal drums come back into play when she starts singing the chorus again, twice each time, her voice being carried with a little auto tune for added effect but not overdoing it. The second verse. Her fire doesn't seem to burn out as she gets even more cocky, expressing how she is selling out shows and she's also apart of a very huge tour that happens throughout the year with some of the biggest artists included. She, in typical good fashion, takes shots at herself for being Asian when saying, My eyes are steady, just a little closed/But they open wide enough to make them zeros, playing on the stereotype of Asian's having narrow eyes. The beat at the time is a more simple drum pattern with synths. Wrapping up another verse, she heads to the chorus again. Liyah comes back with a third verse, this time seemingly more relaxed as she's made her point. During the entire song, there's a plethora of cheers in the background as long as her phrase from the beginning of the song. She has an almost full confident swagger to her voice now as she is shinning through this track.
She takes a stab at the chorus again before the song fades out with Get money, Get money, F***k love over and over as she completes another hip hop track from her small but memorable collection.

Get money, Get money, F***k love (x4)

[Hook:]
She don't fear competition
She's on a first class mission
Ooh, ain't nothing better than her ambition
It's something about a female who can get money
By any means, By any means (x2)

[Verse 1:]
Let me get the quick poll now
How many people selling songs for a couple thousand?
Get the ice and the gold watch
Don't nobody even really wanna use the clock, but we
Perceive happiness with the characteristics of living real good
But you still let ya blood stay shot up in the hood
Floss ya Bugatti and Maserati every where
But ya family cant afford to even buy that good hair
If there's anything I learned don't forget where you struggled
Don't forget all the times even school was a hustle
A lot of people didn't think I could make it
Even family telling me I'm just wastin'
But I shut that down like I do every hater
You can catch me in the countries you cant think of
But let me simplify this is not a fucking diss
Shit this aint even me tryna come off like I'm the shit
But I know I got my priorities in the clear
I can wave my stacks but then pay ya bills all year
I don't even own a house, pass that shit to my parents
Every day is a day that I'm working on my spirit
And I thank God, that it was you
Bitches wouldn't be fit to scrub my bathrooms
See you struggle and I yell, "I'm just passin' through"
No time to deal with dudes, cus my eyes is heavy
Got Grants and Benjamins stashed in the chevy
Let's get it

[Verse 2:]
I'm not playing, this is not a game
Nor do I do it just for money and the fame
See I had to accept at a very young age
When life throws you lemons, you can sell ya lemonade
Everything I do is for my family, never let a rat bitch try to derail me
I'm quick to catch an attitude but what the fuck you gone do?
You can throw them icy stares to ya future kids
Li Lang never worry bout another's biz
My eyes are steady, just a little closed
But they open wide enough to make them zeros
Fuck you said about me? Oh, I am not relevant
But I'm selling out shows, bitches got me hella bent
I am not a problem but you aggravated
Why these chicks so mad that Liyah ain't fadin?
While you runnin ya mouth, I'm signing these deals
Grab a couple of venues and you see how they feel
Even if you don't think I'm a monster, respect the game cus its not just a conquer
Its domination, when you hear every song that I'm on bumpin through ya ears
I'm the best female you done seen in years
I'm the only female that's territorial
I mean I control the entire Asian nation, I'm loyal
Catch me with gold, bitches thinking that I'm royal
Its coming to America, Its about damn time that we rise
Fuck what you know cus I'm living with the legends of the skies

Let's get it

[Verse 3:]
One time for bad bitches living everywhere
Two times for my bitches that don't care
And three times is a standing ovation
Watch the anger in your eyes when I'm in first place and,
Celebrate every moment of the year
Let em know that I'm coming for ya every damn year
Let em see when they slackin'
And when they think I'm gone I'm in the back and
I'm lightin up a blunt and I smoke it for myself
Bitches need a lifeline lookin like the help
And I'll take all the punches that you throw
Just make sure you keep ya wigs fully in sew
You can't snatch what is already real
It takes a lame ass bitch to try and attack outta fear
But like I said, it's all good in the Pehn
You still sayin the same shit from back then
Let me help you get on with ya life
If shit aint poppin you can kiss my white rice (Ha!)
Fuck with me right now

By any means, By any means

Get money, Get money, F***k love (x8)

Sounds Similar To:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 14/04/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 14/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 16/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 16/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 18/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/04/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 16 April 2014 04:13:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Length: 3:10
Recorded: 2012
Produced By: Hit-Boy, Marvin Hagler & Noah "40" Shebib

Background & Description
Just Because is a Hip Hop/Rap single by Liyah. The triumphant and close to sounding like Rocky's theme song but dipped in a dose of hip hop, was produced by Hit-Boy, Marvin Hagler & Noah "40" Shebib. Along with the set of songs that didn't make it to the album, this potential single was later decided as the last song to complete the EP. Part of the song's likeability comes from it's silly lyrics and reflecting on some of her triumphs today. She pokes fun at some of the diss songs aimed at her in the past few years, "Had bitches thinkin' of me, dedicating they songs/Response not needed you can just check my credentials/For real though." Production wise, it focuses on the trumpets being played, giving it a very victorious sound and almost reminiscent to the 'Rocky' theme. Other than that, the production is kept simple without complex sounds to disturb it, until towards the end of the track where there's an almost random mixture of chopped up sounds which take you from the beat for a few seconds, then gets back on course with the song.

Lyrically, the song is a mixture of triumphs and accomplishments, as well as an explanation to Liyah's behavior, singing, "Just because, just because, just because/I don't got no real reason for just what I does." There is a balance of calmness and playfulness when she's rapping, almost coming off cocky but not overly doing it. Some critics say that, "From the beginning to end, Liyah's energy never ceases and she creates an energy in which you just want to listen to her and see what she says. The song makes for a great club banger or even just for driving down a highway." Another says, "Liyah has a very distinctive voice and nature about herself. Although people may credit her only with Lotus, she definitely has her own personality and talents to her, which will give her the attention and admiration, if she can stay on the right path, in the future."

[Verse 1]
Had them yellin after Li Lang
Throwing up my sign from my airplane
Line these bitches up like it's a gun range
You can spit some shit but bet they know the difference, On another level
Like Kato I left my imprint
You wasn't on, you just held my place, for real though
Yo whole life is something that I don't condone, for real though
Sit back and watch this knowledge that I will bestow, for real though
Since day one not a fuck was given, for real though
Had bitches thinkin' of me, dedicating they songs
Response not needed you can just check my credentials
For real though

[Chorus]
Just because, just because, just because
I don't got no real reason for just what I does
I just hop up out the bed, throw on J's and go
Just because I can, I take this shit with no control
So just because, just because
I do whatever I want, just because
Dont need a reason when you hot
It's just because
Say anything these bitches stop
Just because, just because

[Verse 2]
How I'm living you would swear it's show and tell day
I don't really like to brag so it's on display
Life's a wedding you can go and catch the bouquet
Take my pick cus this industry's a buffet
Saw my first hundred at age 15
Convinced myself that that was my beginning
Now I rock shit that bitches can't say
Now I'm taking bathes in white champagne
Have the option to ride anywhere in limos
I'm the champion stallion you just the pinto
Quick two piece then I hand yo ass a pillow
Response not needed you can just check my credentials
For real though

[Chorus]
Just because, just because, just because
I don't got no real reason for just what I does
I just hop up out the bed, throw on J's and go
Just because I can, I take this shit with no control
So just because, just because
I do whatever I want, just because
Dont need a reason when you hot
It's just because
Say anything these bitches stop
Just because, just because

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Length: 4:57
Recorded: 2013
Released: June 18, 2013
Produced By: Rico Love, Jim Johnsin

Background
Tealiyah Phuong began her music career as a ghost writer for other artists until early this year, she began to venture out into her own into the world of Hip Hop. Although Liyah comes from humble beginnings, she used her money earned to pay for studio sessions to record after writing. She cited the experience as 'Really dope and crazy. I had never imagined I'd be writin' songs for myself instead of other people.' After she recorded the first track, she continued her writing process which led into recording an entire mixtape. Liyah decided to start promoting herself in hopes of being signed so she could continue with her music. "I love music, I love the whole vibe of it, especially Hip Hop. It's like....you can say whatever the fuck you want and people get mad and shit but you're on this high and you don't care." Liyah recorded her first promo single, 'Pay Ya Dues' with producers Rico Love and Jim Johnsin. She wrote the song in about 5 hours then recorded it in 2 days. Liyah chose the song as a way of introducing herself to the industry. "I want people to know who they're dealin' with. When you go somewhere you're not familiar with, you gotta let em' know what's up. It's all about the delivery and the presence of the artist."

Description
The track kicks off with sound effects of rain drops falling down and thundering being heard as Liyah speaks over the track. After she gets finished, it goes into the first verse with Liyah's voice switching up into a more aggressive nature. Her delivery to rap is very laid back and calm which is also accompanied by vocal distortions. The beat sounds very old school yet able to produce a more modern feel to it that listeners can relate to. Although it sounds like a simple track, it's quite different to the sounds being heard right now and different than expectations. She speaks about her upbringing while running into trouble as a young teenager and claims New York was the city that made her into what she is today. Liyah gives off the vibe of being tough yet still able to keep her cool and have a good time as sung in the hook, "Get loud, it's time to celebrate/Stay wild, don't you ever, ever change/Don't ever change". The track slows down, sounding distorted as her voice sounds in a high falsetto. When she comes back, the beat also switches back to it's original sound. Liyah maintains the same momentum as she raps, a harsh beat being heard now. Halfway into the verse, the beat stops and you can hear sirens as well in the background until she goes back into the hook again. Liyah uses her rap/speak technique for the outro, still in her laid back manner as she talks about her song becoming a hit and being played on all types of radio shows. She also states her 'Live every day as your last' mantra in the song in the line, "Live my life to the fullest and I don't regret it". She sings the hook one more time before the beat just plays for the rest of the track until fading out slowly.

[Lyrics]
Italics = Sung

[Intro: Spoken]
Mama used to tell me that I ran up out her womb
I was already ready to take over the world
I just chose the hardest path I could
But...I never been one to run scared (Laughs)

[Verse 1]
I used to run with all these chickens, Get high and never listen
Till the day they caught my ass, Thought that I was goin to prison
But thank god that I didn't, Had a 'get outta jail free' ticket
Cause my life was monopoly, No resistance did you ever see
Whatever was said was gone be done, Any scared bitches always had time to run
But never me nope, I chose this life, Aint got no time to be somebody's wife
I raise my middle finger to the law, they can all suck a dick and get it raw
Used to fear for my life in the NYC, but its the only city that ever made me
Came across the water, not no border, but this aint a diss
Get money how the fuck you want and never have to make a wish
I seen the babies walk and crawl, kids dying, I done seen it all
My nana used to beg to me and pray for me but I didn't see
No change, all I saw was change, enough for me to get this pinky ring
But I kept doing the same thing, never did gang bang
But I might as well have cus the streets of BK never let me stay away
And now it's fuck you get money all day

[Hook]
Get loud, it's time to celebrate
Stay wild, don't you ever, ever change
Don't ever change
She'll pick up the lucky reigns
Because, it doesn't matter what you do
Just pay ya dues, Imma pay my dues

[Verse 2]
I stay reppin' my city cause they saw my motherfuckin' shine
Now I'm gone stay in my city till that motherfucker mine
Every chick that's on that corner, they all my ride or dies
Always built this bad bitch up when she came up with them rhymes
I never introduce myself, I let my paper talk show it in my walk
Fuck what you thought, or what you heard throw that shit to the birds
A spoken word, everything I learned
You aint got no spine like a fuckin' worm
All these bitches need a fuckin' perm
Aint got time for that, as matter of fact
Aint gotta wear tracks, cause I got it like that
Light a few, puff puff pass got them lookin' at my ass
But I'm Asian so its non existent, I can feel the water tricklin'
So I take a few drinks to the head
Never promised to be perfect, but swear to god I'm worth it
You do ya dirty work and meanwhile I'm tryna stay lit
Done with the strugglin', can we please pass out the hearses?

[Hook]
Don't ever change
Just pay ya dues, Imma pay my dues

[Outro]
Turn up all my shit, she be singing to my hits
And I'm gone, but we wildin', every day we in this bitch
Liyah gettin' rich, wear my gold on my wrist
Live my life to the fullest and I don't regret it

[Hook]
Don't ever change
Just pay ya dues

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 17 April 2014 09:00:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 16/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 16/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 18/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/04/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 17 April 2014 08:50:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Length: 3:36
Producer(s): Nez & Rio

Background & Description
The last song on the EP, Chosen, started off as a simple freestyle and them immersed itself into a full length track. The track was set to be included on the album but instead was put on the EP. It shares in the similar themes on the album, her life and her boasting about her abilities and accomplishments. The song was produced by Nez & Rio, who have worked with several top hip hop artists in the industry. The song took only a few hours to record and while some critics call it a typical track, others praise it, calling it 'quick, to the point, and lyrically aggressive yet funny' which is becoming Liyah's signature delivery. The hook references the doubts people had for her and her music but she boldly states, "Set limits, to these bitches I'm priority/Drop, I been making noise all year."

The production for the track was simple, continuing the same beat throughout the song and switching when it was transitioning to the hook. It still contains the freestyle mind set, as she gives two straight to the point verses and a hook, but that's pretty much it. As the last song, Liyah wanted to leave a lasting impression and sum up the entire EP. The name 'Chosen' comes from Liyah believing she was chosen to be in the industry, as a rapper, and therefore her success so far is because of her fans and their belief in her abilities. She also says the EP came together because 'it was just meant to be' since majority of the songs were originally for her album and mixtape instead. The beat has an eery feel to it and when the bass drops, it sounds as smooth as the rest of her records does. She has a grittiness in her voices which is appealing and shows off her hood side as well. Even though she's playful and seen as a funny character, she doesn't hesitate to tell the truth or really 'spit' when it's time.

Lyrically, the song basks in her opinion of being chosen, also citing other female rappers as being chosen as well, with the first line, "They got demeanor's of a queen/Verses so ill passin the disease, making bitches get fatigued/Now they sayin they believe, hardcore but bodies so petite/Every dude on the street, See us coming then they get they release." She then switches it up to speaking for herself, saying no doors for her were open, which could be a statement to some of the fellow rappers who feel they ignited hip hop to the way it is now. Liyah remains confident and bold during the song, the hook clear of this and the second verse, in which she says, "Don't need a word, or hype or a crown/Fly south right now, take a jet to the east throw them deuces /Then I tell these hoes, 'ciao'." Her delivery isn't as slow and relaxed as usual and instead she's faster, rapping with ease it seems like. Towards the end, she recites the hook and then lets the beat play as it slowly fades out.

[Hook]
Drop, give it up for the minority
Set limits, to these bitches I'm priority
Drop, I been making noise all year
Drop, drop, let me be real clear (x2)

[Verse 1]
They got demeanor's of a queen
Verses so ill passin the disease, making bitches get fatigued
Now they sayin they believe, hardcore but bodies so petite
Every dude on the street, See us coming then they get they release
Car smellin like green, got a pound of the trees
Smoke with my boy in the Philippines
Accustomed to the night life
If you say another word, chick I just might
Have a fight night, bow
Bow to me now
You ain't do nothin for me, you ain't open no door
When I get finished with you, you gone look at me wrong
Be careful what you ask for
Any time that you want it, we can take it to war
Beat that ass so hard, I'm liable to leave that shit sore
Pause, let me check my own bank account
Then drop

[Hook]
Drop, drop, let me be real clear

[Verse 2]
Is it really worth it that I give these chicks somethin to hate about?
Is it really worth it if I go on Twitter and I show all out?
Is it me you're really mad at or is it that pussy drought?
Pick ya face from the ground, bitch I'm runnin this town
Don't need a word, or hype or a crown
Fly south right now, take a jet to the east throw them deuces
Then I tell these hoes, 'ciao'
Whole career is a foul, fans be so devout
Blind to the fact they don't never come down
High off my own cloud, but you look like a clown
Still preaching what's never been found
So I tell these hoes swerve, then I hit 'em with a curve
Hip Hop asian? That's a first
Got my own vernacular, wait, how about a round of ciroc
Even when I'm gone still selling on the block
Drop

Cus I'm chosen
Cus I'm chosen

[Hook]
Drop, drop, let me be real clear

Sounds Similar To:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 17/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 18/04/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/04/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 18 April 2014 02:12:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: I remember prior to making the Liyah character you were always like "I cant write raps" so it was really good to see you step out your comfort zone and make a rap character and excel at it too! These lyrics are great and its overall a good rap EP. Consistent tracks, nothing weak but my fave is Pay Ya Dues. Smh didn't even add Parasite to the tracklist, guess I'll be in for the album lol. Nice work. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 18 April 2014 05:09:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I remember prior to making the Liyah character you were always like "I cant write raps" so it was really good to see you step out your comfort zone and make a rap character and excel at it too! These lyrics are great and its overall a good rap EP. Consistent tracks, nothing weak but my fave is Pay Ya Dues. Smh didn't even add Parasite to the tracklist, guess I'll be in for the album lol. Nice work. :)

Ooc: Thanks, I'm quite proud of the results myself :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#14 Posted : 18 April 2014 10:07:33(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: KILLER. All the way through, very rare can I say that these days. I know they say go hard or go home, but sweetheart, you just murdered bitches with this. How cold hearted of you. ;)

OOC: Love Liyah as an artist, shows another side to you as a roleplayer and songwriter, really love a lot of the lyrics. Great job. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#15 Posted : 18 April 2014 20:24:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: This all looks and sounds smashing, love. Don't want to see you say you can't write raps anymore lol. These are all great lyrically, and it's great to see you finally get something concrete out for Liyah like this :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#16 Posted : 18 April 2014 21:17:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
OOC : Remember when you said some shit like you can't rap ? Yea , you were smoking whatever Liyah is .

Lotus : Just Because , Chosen , Pay Ya Dues = LIFE !! I never really buy people's albums/EPs like that because usually I only like 1 or 2 songs and all the others are trash but I'm getting this ! It makes me want to gift this to hoes because they desperately need some Li Lang in their life . IONN EVER GIFT SHIT ON ITUNES . 'SPECIALLY NOT TO NO HOES .

Edited by user 20 April 2014 10:51:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Offline C4AJoh  
#17 Posted : 19 April 2014 16:04:43(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8571 time(s) in 2687 post(s)
Miami: Well, isn't this something?! This is truly great, look at ya carrying your own weight! Just proves, ya really don't need a sh*t load of songwriters to make a good record. Ya just nailed it, kid. Stand tall!

Adam: Heh, DJ Two Stacks ... is that a guy? does he have man boobs? If so, I think I figured out the meaning of his DJ name! I like these songs, obviously people don't have the natural swag that I posses, but you come pretty close :)
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#18 Posted : 20 April 2014 01:48:58(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic: Wat up Liyah. This some dope a*s sh*t. I see ya girl.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#19 Posted : 20 April 2014 13:56:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Glamazon: KILLER. All the way through, very rare can I say that these days. I know they say go hard or go home, but sweetheart, you just murdered bitches with this. How cold hearted of you. ;)

OOC: Love Liyah as an artist, shows another side to you as a roleplayer and songwriter, really love a lot of the lyrics. Great job. :)

Liyah: Thank you. It's a cold world ;)

OOC: Thank you very much :) She's one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
OOC: This all looks and sounds smashing, love. Don't want to see you say you can't write raps anymore lol. These are all great lyrically, and it's great to see you finally get something concrete out for Liyah like this :)

OOC: Lol, okie dokie :P Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
OOC : Remember when you said some shit like you can't rap ? Yea , you were smoking whatever Liyah is .

Lotus : Just Because , Chosen , Pay Ya Dues = LIFE !! I never really buy people's albums/EPs like that because usually I only like 1 or 2 songs and all the others are trash but I'm getting this ! It makes me want to gift this to hoes because they desperately need some Li Lang in their life . IONN EVER GIFT SHIT ON ITUNES . 'SPECIALLY NOT TO NO HOES .

OOC: Nope, I was sober Speak to the hand

Liyah: Yaaaassssss, you know I give these bitches LIFE Go ahead and gift them Lo. It's time we started serving some TRUTH and REALNESS in this industry. *Flips hair* Don't love these hoes but you gotta educate these hoes.

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Miami: Well, isn't this something?! This is truly great, look at ya carrying your own weight! Just proves, ya really don't need a sh*t load of songwriters to make a good record. Ya just nailed it, kid. Stand tall!

Adam: Heh, DJ Two Stacks ... is that a guy? does he have man boobs? If so, I think I figured out the meaning of his DJ name! I like these songs, obviously people don't have the natural swag that I posses, but you come pretty close :)

Liyah: Thank you Miami :) You keep doin ya thing too!

@Adam: Lmao, yes that's a dude. Thank you. Don't worry, you don't need any swag. Anybody can buy swag, you gotta have it in ya blood!

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Dominic: Wat up Liyah. This some dope a*s sh*t. I see ya girl.

Liyah: What up? Thanks boo, I see you too ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 20/04/2014(UTC)