logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mouschi  
#1 Posted : 17 October 2011 05:17:42(UTC)
Mouschi

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)

Edited by user 26 October 2011 19:50:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline Mckenzie-  
#2 Posted : 17 October 2011 06:44:43(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
OOC: Nice YMA6 reference :P
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
Mouschi on 17/10/2011(UTC)
Offline Mouschi  
#3 Posted : 19 October 2011 03:08:28(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

UserPostedImage

Hello and welcome to my new music blog, KateOffYourColours, where I will Kate off my colours. Or something. FUCKYEAH! It's named after the album and song by You Me At Six, except I switched two letters round because I am extremely clever like that. :P I made that video with the B-star, otherwise known as Bikki, and many other names besides, she's kind of like a secret agent of some sort. Lots of names. Anyway. The cats named as such represent Firecracker 47 splitting - which I didn't think I'd be bothered about, but fig's farce, pig's arse. Bikki's really going to miss Joshy, I don't know if she'll be setting up home in Melbourne. I told her not to. She probably will. Anyway, we like cats so we made the video with cats.

Oh God, I'm going off on one. This will document my music, and my band's music, and my blog thingies like this, and any other crap that I feel like putting up. I can't stay long because speaking of people named Josh which I was, my boyfriend happens to be in California! YAY :D he's called Josh as well by the way. But not Joshy Firecracker. So that's what's going on in my life right now. Not much else, but that's sure to change. Stay positive, right?

Being as this wasn't much of a start, here's a song Bikki thinks we should cover. Sorry B, I don't love cats that fucking much.

Hope you enjoyed the second (or first, see it how you wish) KateOffYourColours! kamikaze-eee.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Mouschi for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/10/2011(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 19 October 2011 03:57:35(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Ooc: that has to be the funniest thing i've ever seen. Poor thing is crazier than a shithouse rat.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Mouschi on 19/10/2011(UTC)
Offline Mouschi  
#5 Posted : 20 October 2011 09:24:21(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

this is screamingkitten and kateoffyourcolours.
UserPostedImage
kate is superbrill. kitena, however, is like a young hyacinth bucket.
^ this is why kate should never be invited to one of kitena dale-bucket's candlelight suppers.

(backing music i used, the pretty reckless, is pretty awesome. but their singer is totally cramping my style.)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Mouschi  
#6 Posted : 25 October 2011 00:20:31(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

I guess you want to know what "KateOffYourColours" is all about. It's just a safe place for me, and for you to talk to me (thankyou for all your insightful responses, by the way, much appreciated; I'll respond to them all when I get the time). Catriona suggested it, so if I write anything truly disastrous, blame her, haha.

I'm trying to think about the last post. I must have put it up, nobody else has the password. Bikki says it's because I'm Miss Nothing and Miss Everything. But how can I be? That's a lie. You can't be nothing and everything; in fact, you can be neither. Kitena says it's a bad attempt to insult her; must be friendly, of course. Kitena's my best friend, she's like my geek sister. I wouldn't want to lose a connection like that. Kitena lies a lot, she blames everything on me. That's the one thing with her, she just can't admit that she did it. Maybe it's to do with class or something like that.

I've lied too. We all have. Like when you say "No" to "Does my bum look big in this?" when she's splitting the jeans, and when you say that you're sick and contagious when your date calls because your favourite TV programme's on. My personal favourite is "I'll pay you back next week". I sound sincere, I know, but when you're buying that round of drinks when it should be my turn to pay, I doubt very much that you're going to remember the morning after, let alone next week, "Hang on, I paid for Kate's round." After the kind of drunken nights out that I go on, the last thing on your mind is who paid. Where are you? What happened? And in my sister and perpetual drinking buddy's case, who's he? Money doesn't matter at that moment; it doesn't come into play until next week's night out. When my turn comes, I say that I'll pay you back next week. I never do, you never hassle me about it.

But what if the lie's bigger than the cash, bigger than the sickness, bigger even than the bum? What if you've lied your whole life, and then had to keep that lie going to everyone you meet, just in case two people talk about you, and then you're in for it? You have to tell everyone the same story if they ask, don't even hint at anything different. I'm lucky in that I've been famous since I was 11, so with my whole life out there, all my cards on the table, there was nothing to tell but the truth. But what about before that? Maybe my backstory isn't quite as it seems. I'm sorry, I just had to say that. I've needed to say it for a while. Does it matter? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I don't even know any more.

In completely different, music-relevant news, I have just received a call from Damien, you know, Kato's brother and Moronic Changeling's pianist, saying that Dan's got us a studio, here in LA! As little as I trust Dante Helyer, he is our lead guitarist, and we haven't got any other place to jam and record set up. They're flying over today to sort things out tomorrow. I have no idea what he's got planned, but I'm hoping for the best!

-Kathleen Kerry xxx
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Mouschi  
#7 Posted : 27 October 2011 01:33:19(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Catriona's pissed off with me because I said that the Kate is a lie, or whatever I said. I don't know why the fuck I said that. It's not as if anyone's going to give two frozen farts about who I was before I was this fucking great superstar. Also, it's not like it's her secret to keep, I keep my own damn arse secrets. And you know what? I'm going to fucking keep them from now on because nobody needs to know. Not even Catriona knows anyway, it's not like she's Kate.

Kitena's pissed off with me because I got back at her for tweeting shite. I don't want to double date anyone, and why should she be poking her fat nose in anyway. To get back at her, I sold her Mox Jet on eBay. Two grand for a swamp, not bad.

Dan's pissed off with me because his great aunt's garage is never gonna make a studio. How fucking ridiculous is he? What we need is to record some music now, we need somewhere already soundproofed and good to go, not a garage full of cack which we have to pay for. I even promised Kitena that I wouldn't put any Mox money into Dan's pocket unless he gets something stable sorted, and by that I don't mean an actual stable!

Damien's pissed off with me because I entered Moronic Changeling in Battle Of The Bands. WE CAN DO THIS! What the fuck is wrong with you? We can do anything. We can win this, walk in the park, practice or extreme lack thereof.

Is anyone NOT pissed off with me? If so, come join me, I'm off out for a drink. On me this time, upfront, I'll pay! (Kate friends and fans only. No haters or scroungers.)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 27 October 2011 01:50:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: i do like drinks....*takes absinthe spoon out of his coat* anyone sets fire to my drink,and i'll stab them in the fucking eyes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline bikz  
#9 Posted : 27 October 2011 02:03:54(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Kate : Absinthe? Good taste (: I could go for some of that.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 27 October 2011 03:14:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: i'm snobby about very few things in this life,absinthe is one of them.

Karoliena: it's true. I've seen the man eat a slightly moldy,store brand twinkie. But,dont dare try to serve him czech absinthe.

Erich: if i wanted green sheep dip, i'd ask for it by name.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#11 Posted : 28 October 2011 09:34:48(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Can't sleep. I'm confused over everything that happened in the past few days. Thinking about things.

I tweeted earlier that I should apologise to Josh, Kitena, Cassie and Ryan. The Josh one makes sense to me. The past cheating has been put to bed (I really hope it has, we speak of it no more), but he should have found out about Alex Kerry from me. It's not like he ever asked, but then, is it really something you ask a girlfriend of my age? It's not that I didn't want to say anything, I just never did. Or maybe I didn't, because of how much I loved Alex, and I've never really loved anyone as much. Until Josh. I'm used to putting things into compartments. We all do. Like, think of how you speak to, say, your bandmates and your mother. Do you say the same things? Nope. So couldn't I just have a grieving compartment that doesn't love Josh? It's not that simple.

Then there was Kitena. That one's obvious. I can't believe I sold an Alpha Mox Jet, if it wasn't on my eBay account I wouldn't believe I'd done it, and I have bought another one. To Magic : The Gathering geeks like Kitena and myself, stealing and selling an Alpha Mox in someone's preferred colour is evil, just not done. It's not worth it for a few tweets about double dating, even if they did set off a downward spiral that set off everything else.

Speaking of said downward spiral - Cassie and Ryan. I felt I had to apologise to them, then I realised that I might as well have not said anything and just compartmentalised it, then I changed my mind and knew that I didn't want to have a macchiato conscience. But what do I say? "I'm sorry I backstabbed you." Well, that's it. Cassie, Ryan, I'm sorry I backstabbed you. I shouldn't be trying to interfere in your lives. If you're happy together, that's none of my business. I hope it works out for the two of you and doesn't cause a rift with Misery Loves Company - and from now on, I'll stay out of it, no double dates, no mean opinions.

I think that Stinson guy owes me an apology though - to bring up Alex, Jimmy and everything else like that was just out of order. So, being as you're so interested in my life and therefore probably reading this, Mr. Stinson. I formally ask for your apology. I may be a flawed creature, a completely messed up creature, but I'm still a creature.

Edited by user 28 October 2011 09:35:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
thanks 1 user thanked bikz for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 29/10/2011(UTC)
Offline bikz  
#12 Posted : 29 October 2011 12:28:16(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Just woke up from another scary dream. Went to the doctors yesterday - I hated it, but Bikki has vivid dreams and memory lapses like me, so I thought I'd better get myself checked for antinuclear antibodies.

I've sorted everything with Kitena, we're best friends again. Strange that spending $2,000 was the easy bit of fixing the kateverse; before I was famous, talking to people would have been a lot easier than getting that cash. I was lucky that I only bought a few drinks - well, apparently enough drinks to break my shoe, but it was only one night of beer and absinthe, you'd have to be a real heavyweight to be out $2,000 in one night.

I don't know if I even have any problems with Josh or Cassie or Ryan or Stinson, or anyone else who may have crossed my path. Or maybe I have every problem in the world with them. I'll sort it all out.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#13 Posted : 31 October 2011 00:18:01(UTC)
bikz

Woman

This song I'm writing is called "Cathedral But This City Is". Cool title, huh? It's about something I've been thinking about a lot lately. How much thicker is blood than water? Like Tess. She barely knows who I am. I'm sure that plenty of friends I have, with no blood connection, care a lot more about me than Tess ever did. Ahem .... the song is about having things enforced upon you as a child, and learning that it's wrong. Like the Westboro Baptist Church do, for example - I saw The Jeremy Kyle Show on them, they get their kids picketing "God Hates Fags" at the age of five, and if they don't carry on, they throw their own children out of their homes. It's sick beyond words. "Cathedral But This City Is" is meant to be written at a stage where they're starting to realise that they're wrong, but they're too scared to say so. "The world isn't your cathedral, but this city is." You're awful people, but you'll always be my family. (Before you say anything. For those of you concerned about my past, it does not involve WBC.)

"Cathedral But This City Is". It was originally called "Cathedral" but I added the extra words on the name, for extra punch, to make the song look more interesting to the eyes that read the back of the CD case. I've always thought that the song name was important. It's easy just to pick the first line of the chorus or the most-said words, but maybe you should put more thought into it than that. Like for example, P!nk's song, "F**kin' Perfect", if it was just "Perfect" it wouldn't get half the listeners. OMGZ BAD WORDZ!!! We all fucking love them. ;) "In Bed With Raven, Comatose" is an awful album, but the album and song names make you want to buy it. (Unless you have a thing for strange noises, untuned guitars and more distortion than a transistor radio, don't fall for it. "In Bed With" is even worse than my album "AK-47", and that is REALLY saying something.)

Names matter a lot, for everything. I don't agree with Shakespeare's quote at all. Would it be quite the same if there was some sudden insane law (imagine for a moment, but not for too long, that Dan is president) saying that the meanings of the words "rose" and "fart" had to be exchanged? "Every morning, I wake up to the smell of roses." Takes on a whole different meaning, huh? Names are important for people too. The aforementioned Dan Helyer is a prime example. He's a Dan, not a Dante, and he could never be a Daniel. Helyer as in "Hell Yeah!" without thinking about the consequences, a lot like "Kamikaze". As for Kitten Kassia van Mouschi-Dale-Bridges - that name screams "upper clarse" louder than she screams.

UserPostedImage

That poster is from a year ago, The Dirty Bastard's Hallowe'en party in 2010, when I was performing (and, amongst other DBMers, being threatened by "The Purger" - scariest Hallowe'en ever). It implies that even though I look like a zombie hooker or something, that's my usual attire, not a costume, so I won't get free drinks. Is Kate the perfect name for zombie hooker girl? When I first stepped on the scene, Nicole from GirlSpice was asking if she could be called "Kamikaze Nicole". She couldn't pull off Kamikaze, and I don't think that I'm much of a Nicole either. But anyway, what if I'm not Kate? What if I was called something else altogether, would you treat me differently to "Kamikaze Kate"?

My name is legally Kathleen now. But I chose that myself.

Edited by user 31 October 2011 00:21:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#14 Posted : 04 November 2011 07:50:13(UTC)
bikz

Woman

what's going on?

i remember standing in meryl's garden. then again, same place, same clothes. thing is, over 24 hours passed between those times and i don't know what happened. i've had memory lapses, but never one this long.

the whole band wants to know where i was. including me. if you saw me in the past day and a half, let me know.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#15 Posted : 07 November 2011 04:01:27(UTC)
bikz

Woman

So anyway. Back to the world of crazy Kate. Kitena, Damien and Dan don't believe me. After all, how can 36 hours of your life just disappear? They think that I was off somewhere and I refuse to tell them. Catriona thinks that I might have gone to the hospital and then gone out on a drinking bender and forgotten all about it. Though I'm unsure of what happened, I don't think that a drinking bender is the answer, plus I didn't smell of alcohol or anything.

Do you believe me?

I met someone who does. I went out for a walk yesterday, went to the book shop, to look for books on amnesia. I met a guy there, his name's Mason, and he recognised me. Even though it's been happening for years, I'm still a bit amazed when someone recognises me in the street. He's in a band, and they've covered a few of my songs. Since Blazing Torch aren't exactly famous yet, he was looking for a book for his day job - he's a complementary therapist, he treats people with mental conditions including amnesia. He's had some success in helping people get their memories back. Naturally, Mason not only believed me, but agreed to help me out. He's coming over later today, and not asking any money. Nice of him, huh?

Anyway, in other news. I've been accepted onto the Rockstar Brits charity football team, youngest on the team. I'm in defence, just like I was in the Bristol City Reds kids' team. However, I have to make an example to show that girls can play, and play well too (Coyle doesn't look promising). No balls from my side will go past Captain Smithy, because they won't get past me. As long as my mind stays firmly in place ....

Gotta go, doorbell's just rung, I can hear Cat talking to Mason. He's trying to convince Miss Drunk that he's not a Jehovah's Witness and I actually know him. It's quite funny. :P
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#16 Posted : 10 November 2011 05:22:53(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Hello. Still not sure what happened the other day, everyone still thinks I sneaked off. Only Mason and his flatmate Chris believe me. I stayed with them last night. This is them - Mason is on the right.

UserPostedImage

These are two of Blazing Torch, the other is called Jerry. Mason thinks that I should work with them, Jerry's especially fond of me. There we go, another total stranger who likes me.

I know, you shouldn't talk to strangers, Kitena keeps telling me. But think about it. If we never talked to strangers, we would all be mute. Everyone is a stranger the first time we meet them. So not talking to strangers would mean not talking to anyone. I would never have got to know Josh or Cassie or Kitena or Damien or Mason, all of the important people in my life would just be strangers. And nobody can succeed without the help of other people, it's impossible. Anyone who says that they have succeeded in life on their own either hasn't properly thought about how they got to where they are, or isn't actually a success.

So, I'm going to do a song with Blazing Torch. We're going to do "Cathedral But This City Is". It's the least I could do after all the help and support and friendship that Mason's given me. Kitena, you talk about real friends and real work. You guys all seem to think I'm lying, Mason believed me and we're getting closer to solving my problem. Moronic Changeling is falling apart at the seams, Blazing Torch is a legitimate band giving me a chance to perform. So, Femme Fatality, I'm doing just what you say.
UserPostedImage