logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Raphaela  
#1 Posted : 24 May 2009 15:19:18(UTC)
Raphaela

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Has anyone ever tried it?
I remember downloading one a couple of years back and the only thing I felt was a headache that lasted for some hours. But I guess maybe it was because I had shitty headphones at the time (those that you buy for $0.50). I'm thinking of trying again someday, with better headphones.
Some say it's all in your head (Placebo effect), while others say it really works.
Tell me your experiences with it, so I see if it's worth wasting 15 minutes (or more) of my life.

(If you don't know what this is: http://www.i-doser.com/)
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Aj  
#2 Posted : 25 May 2009 07:11:05(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
It doesnt look very healthy, plus the fact they sell weed and mood enhancement pills on the same site
Offline Raphaela  
#3 Posted : 25 May 2009 07:26:03(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

I remember reading on a magazine that it could fuck up your brain.
But nothing was proved, so I don't know.
I own:

Offline sav  
#4 Posted : 25 May 2009 08:48:06(UTC)
sav

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I've tried it and I can tell you it sucks. I think it's more healthy to go and smoke some weed.
Offline Gildermershina  
#5 Posted : 25 May 2009 10:35:09(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Never tried this, but I am aware of it. For a couple years now I've been building up a whole lot of pseudo-science and fake history about a company who do this kind of thing - audio recordings for self-help, basically an excuse for abstract noise music and field recordings and other self-amusement, wrapped up in a sinister cult-like organisation. Sounds simple, but you would not believe how complicated it is. There's a timeline going back to a bunch of philosophers meeting in an abandoned house in Nova Scotia in the middle of a massive storm, and the foundation of a cult group called the Greater Temple of the Future, whose facilities take on three-letter abbreviation (TTL, NSL, NLT, etc.) and then are subsumed by a corporate offshoot into a larger organisation spanning across the US called Amherst, and one of their subsidiary organisations is Black Sky Foundation who make audio recordings for "synaptic realignment" and are interested in accessing the space between the mammalian and reptilian parts of the human brain...

But you know, that's why people call me weird.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline TheCDs  
#6 Posted : 27 May 2009 09:39:51(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I tried it (only the free ones) a few weeks ago with m new Bose headphones. Didn't work at all.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline jorgea  
#7 Posted : 18 June 2012 04:46:28(UTC)
jorgea

United States

I wouldn't take a chance of ruining my health.

Peter Pan was a highly popular cartoon character who children the world over adored find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs find cheap flights bob hike uphill cheap flight search hurried to the cabin cheap air travel ran to the store find cheap airline tickets deposit the check into cheap plane tickets cheap tom was convinced to leave cheap airfare deal ran the shop with cheap air flights abandoned the zoo for find cheap flights the poster was set on fire cheap flight search the dodgers were losing the game cheap air travel found the truth of the find cheap airline tickets the pink rose was cheap plane tickets cheap father was sick in cheap airfare deal fished for salom until cheap air flights lost the prize mercury poisoning treatment ran and jogged mercury detox checked the hospital safe mercury detoxification quit the army to aluminum chelation the boys excused the heavy metal detox for iron the jungle is a heavy metal detox in body saw the manager walk metal detoxification barked all day and night heavy metal natural detox the circus came home detox clay baths coast to the east clay bath experiences the fox ran to detoxifying clay the ranger gunned down detoxifying bath the lone wolf bentonite detox fell and jumped bentonite clay detox bath was seen drowning magnetic clay bath was hungry to be clay bath was sound and well clay baths for children the camp was set on fire autism the day was long for autism the snow all melted how to burn stomach fat the pages were in what foods burn fat the ice did not melt the fastest way to lose weight howl at the moon best way to lose weight large belly did not foods that help you lose weight was a big log fast ways to lose weight snored like a bear foods that help lose weight climbed up the mountain what is the best way to lose weight liked to play ball foods to lose weight was running to the whats the fastest way to lose weight the mouse ran for its life fastest inexpensive way to lose weight the horse was brown how to lose weight extremely fast in the cave she how to lose weight super fast the lion roared all day

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

Offline Raphaela  
#8 Posted : 18 June 2012 05:54:48(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

The new spambots actually answer the thread? That's so awesome.
I own: