logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

74 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 05 August 2012 05:59:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Not sure if this will catch on or not but I figured it's worth a shot. Basically this thread is like interactive RPing but instead of posting everything on Twitter, you can IM, Chat, Video Message someone, etc. It's really up to you how you wanna RP really. Also since the cbox was closed down, this could possibly be a substitute. I thought this would be interesting for the forums to use so maybe it will cause less havoc on the Twitter thread?? Worth a shot :)

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 16 December 2020 00:03:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 05/08/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/08/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/08/2012(UTC), Moquel on 05/08/2012(UTC), FiveT on 03/09/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 24/10/2012(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#2 Posted : 05 August 2012 06:04:54(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
OOC: This is brilliant. Will it be on here or on a different site?
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 05 August 2012 06:06:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: On here, this thread.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 05 August 2012 06:07:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Niiiiiiiice. So no more Ctwitter? I assume this as an extension including all Social media sites

Edited by user 05 August 2012 06:08:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 05 August 2012 06:12:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Well, not really. It's kind of more for if people want to talk to their fans or each other in 'private' and not in the public eye. I mean you could say you're on Facebook messenger or something like that but Twitter will still stay :) It's more for if like say Izzy wanted to video chat with someone or wants to chat with a friend and not put it all on Twitter.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 05 August 2012 10:38:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Giving this a try so maybe you guys will get the idea better :)

[VeronicaBC has signed on to Skype.]

A video of Veronica sitting in her room with her hair up, appears on the computer. She's smiling and then speaks. "Rooooooooorrrrry! I must tell you about my night, it was AMAZING!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#7 Posted : 05 August 2012 10:41:46(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
After Veronica sends him a video call on Skype, he answers it, smiling. "Hey there, glad you've had a good time." he smiles into the camera, wearing a topLADs tank top and shorts. "Go on then, details." he laughs.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 05 August 2012 10:44:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica laughs. "What are you wearing? Like, are you trying to advertise to me or something? I already listen to your band, geez." She smiles. "Alright so, we went to their concert, Suburban Sunrise, and they were amazing, first of all, then me and Ansley went out to dinner with Matt and Dan and they were so cute trying to impress us. It was so cute." She smiles again and pushes a piece of hair out of her face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#9 Posted : 05 August 2012 10:55:29(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Haha, well. Gotta get the name of the band out somehow." he laughs. "Sure you're not just trying to get me to remove it?" he laughs again, winking. "Just kidding." he smiles. "They don't sound like confident guys huh?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 05 August 2012 10:58:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I already am a fan, don't need to convince me anymore." She laughs. "I know but he's sweet and he's nice. I think maybe that's the kind of guy I should be looking for you know? I'm always going for the whole 'bad boy' types and I always get played." She shrugs as her dog starts to bark. "Shush, mommy is talking."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#11 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:03:04(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Bad boys? You mean people like me?" he looks at her. "So, is he the one then?" he smiles.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:05:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She laughs a little and covers her face, then shakes her head. "No, I didn't mean you...and God, I just went out with him on one date. I'm not in love with the guy." She looks back up at him. "I hope you haven't been stuck inside all day have you? There better be like some half naked chick in the bathroom or something."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#13 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:09:53(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh, so I'm not a bad boy, huh?" he smirks. "I think I'm starting to lose my reputation." he laughs. "Oh, don't say that or I'll wish there was a half naked chick in the bathroom." he chuckles, coughing a little and pushing his hair to the side. "Nah, I've been outside working out."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:20:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I mean you're a bad boy but to me you're more of a mild boy now. I've seen your soft side Rory dear." She laughs. "I really hope there's no naked girl in your bathroom, I'd have to get off here quick." She smiles. "Working out? Oh, is that what you do now to relieve stress?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#15 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:25:58(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Damn, my cover's been blown, huh?" he laughs. "To relieve stress? Nah, remember I don't get stressed." he pokes his tongue out at her. "But you know me, I gotta keep up my appearance. I work out every day." he laughs.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:29:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica sighs. "Yes, you're just so hot Rory, you MUST keep up your good looks." She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Be right back." She gets up, revealing she was wearing some shorts, and walked away from her laptop to get something to drink. When she came back, she took a sip of water then sat the glass down. "Sorry, got a little parched." She smirked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#17 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:34:48(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"You know it." he winks and laughs. As she walks away he wolf whistles. "Nice shorts, sexy." he laughs again, before waiting for her to come back. "Parched, huh? Shame, when we go out for a drink I'm sure I'll stop you from getting thirsty." he chuckles
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:37:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica laughs. "Oh, did I flash you? God, I'm sorry. Don't do that you pervert!" She smiles. "Since you're paying, I won't stop drinking until I black out."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#19 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:39:38(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

"Hey, I'm not complaining. Just enjoying the view." he grins. "Sweet, looks like we're in for a good time then, huh?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 05 August 2012 11:42:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well you don't get to enjoy the view, not anymoooore." She giggles. "For the first time in a while, I feel good and I'm not even drunk. Tonight was just..fantastic."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage