logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#21 Posted : 23 July 2013 05:49:20(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Ellie-Grace: Was that photo of me added to that gif or am I having a blonde moment again and forgot about what happened with the guy from Weekend? :/

OOC: I agree with Andre, that was hilarious lol. Great job though!
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
genocidal king on 23/07/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#22 Posted : 23 July 2013 05:53:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Gia: Damn! My husband is sexy as hell.....what's this about again?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#23 Posted : 23 July 2013 08:35:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Riley: Wow, wasn't expecting this. Thank you guys so much, this is extremely sweet :)

Dustyn: The moving pictures is scary :(

Billy: Scott and Riley are still bum chums. I know what they get up to at the weekend :P

ooc: Thank you for doing this, really appreciate it :)

BuzzStaff101: OHMY....I mean, ahem.....no problem, Riley, glad we could make something to make you smile. #Madblush

OOC: No problem at all. These are fun to do anyway :P

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
OOC: LOL, knockout on the balls... that gif is so funny!

Julia: These reasons made me feel horny!

OOC; Only in Scotland would that happen ;)

BuzzStaff101: Horny? Oh.....not us....Anxious

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#24 Posted : 23 July 2013 08:36:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Ellie-Grace: Was that photo of me added to that gif or am I having a blonde moment again and forgot about what happened with the guy from Weekend? :/

OOC: I agree with Andre, that was hilarious lol. Great job though!

BuzzStaff101: Oh....we didn't notice that.....did you throw the shoe Miss Ellie? Jk :P

OOC; Thank you :)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Gia: Damn! My husband is sexy as hell.....what's this about again?

BuzzStaff101: Yes he is! Can we...borrow him sometime? :O It's not fair that you get him all to yourself :'(
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#25 Posted : 23 July 2013 09:28:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: Sure, I've got insurance ;) jk.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline MATTT  
#26 Posted : 23 July 2013 11:16:59(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
OOC: These are hilarious as all hell XD
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked MATTT for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#27 Posted : 01 September 2013 02:53:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Buzzfed.com/TRSG presents....

UserPostedImage

10 Reasons It Sucks to be a Super Fan

We've all been there, right? That moment when you realise that your adoration for Hayden Merjos is more than the fact you love his songs - he's your dream guy and you would give anything for five minutes to tell him how you really feel. Sucks huh? Well, whether your music crush is Isabel, Serenity Scott, Mark Talley, Nichole Fischer, or OMG every.single.member of Weekend, one thing is for sure - you will have gone through the ten stages of celebrity crush hell at some point in your life. And it hurt. It hurt every damn time. Someone get me the Ben And Jerry's.....and Kristen Wiig. I just really need to cry right about now.

1. You have to buy everything they release. And it costs a hell of a lot....

UserPostedImage

Remember those days before you were madly in love with some musician and you could afford to eat more than baked beans and toast? Those were good days....but you didn't have a cardboard cutout of Suzie and a GirlSpice bobble head collection did you? Swings and roundabouts.....plus....who doesn't love beans on toast, right?

2. But eventually they will release something that you hate and you feel betrayed

UserPostedImage

You bought everything they ever released. Even the 5 variants of their last album....and then they decided to do a dubstep concept album? DROP THE BASS? How about I drop you on your stupid face! I loved you and you broke my heart by releasing music that we didn't like. At this point....you may have found yourself screaming something about how celebrities are nothing without their fans. This is a perfectly logical and not at all really weird reaction to have to simply not liking a CD....

3. But even still....if someone else has something bad to say about them, you feel obligated to defend them even if you are mad at them.

UserPostedImage

Wait...did that bitch dare to just suggest that James Urie was anything other than the greatest person to have ever stepped on the face of the earth? You won't even care if you didn't like the latest single when someone criticises your celebrity supercrush. At that point, the priority is pushing their eyes so far into their own head that they can see themselves chewing their dinner. Or....you know.....send them a sarcastic meme on Facebook chat....that will show them to disrespect you!

4. Other people don't understand that everything your hero does is just gold...literally

UserPostedImage

Ummmmm....what do you mean you didn't laugh until your lungs burst that time Hayden told Suzie to step off????? That was better than anything comedy on TV has ever done and you know it! Ahem.....yeah...it's hard to accept that someone else doesn't see what we see in a celebrity. But everyone has different tastes right...? NO!

5. Competition. No matter how much you love them...someone else always thinks they love them more

UserPostedImage

As annoying as that girl who "just doesn't think Weekend is all that" is....she is nothing compared to that bitch who said she loves Billy more than you. I mean.....excuse me....but where were you when I was cleaning Billy's windows at 4 in the morning while he was in bed last Sunday? I mean......uhhhh.....how many times have you seen Weekend live? Yeah...that sounds less murdery...

6. Falling in love is impossible. No one can ever match your dream celebrity

UserPostedImage

So that guy from college might be hot...and yeah he is super sweet. And he has his own car and he's smart. But no matter how you try, you just can't shake that image of Hayden from your head every time you see a wedding dress. Sorry guys of the real world, we just love our celebs, and you never compare to that. We may well end up with cats......but we will name them after Weekend and create the world's first super cat band....just you wait and see!

7. They tend not to reciprocate on the love you show them

UserPostedImage

It's almost as if Scott Rose-Hilton didn't appreciate you turning up at his table in that restaurant and screaming like a maniac while he was trying to feed his daughter....I mean...what a douche right? But you still love him. Gaaawwwwd...confusion!

8. They get in relationships with other celebs and you feel all....

UserPostedImage

This one hurts more than any other...because, right, when the hell did anyone ever even see Eilidh Greene queueing up for 5 days for tickets to a Weekend show? Who even is she anyway? Little bitch. You know that she will never understand Oscar like you do, and it's not just because she has the world's only single digit IQ. She just doesn't deserve him. It's as simple as that.

9. Then they get married and ruin your dreams forever

UserPostedImage

Ok....so Scott and Gia's wedding may well have been the happiest day of his life, but for you it was the day that your innocent dreams died forever. And you will always hate her for stealing the guy who filled every teenage dream you ever had. What does he see in her? Aside from the beauty and the family and all that crap? You have Blood of Wecz's debut album in four differently coloured vinyls....does that mean nothing?

10. No career lasts forever, and then one day they're just gone

UserPostedImage

This is the saddest realisation you will ever make....but sometimes celebrity careers just fizzle out, and that person you got to see every day of your life....well now they just tweet abuse to trolls laughing at their fall from grace....and wait....no that can't be them. When did they get so fat...and so bald and....no....normal! Yuck. Remember how those real world guys never seemed appealing....? well they do now...
UserPostedImage
thanks 11 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 01/09/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/09/2013(UTC), Walton on 01/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 01/09/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/09/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/09/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 01/09/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/09/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 30/09/2014(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 10/06/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#28 Posted : 01 September 2013 03:23:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Ryan: Man, this is my new thing. The only thing is I'm a guy but it the same way with the girls they get men and have sex and then we watch the sex tape and think it was us with that green grainy night vision.

OOC: This was funny I like it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
genocidal king on 01/09/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#29 Posted : 01 September 2013 03:24:09(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
OOC: LMAO! This was all hilarious and a great read! Great work!

thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#30 Posted : 01 September 2013 03:24:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Oh god, I can vouch for all of this! I think I've spent half of my college fund on music alone.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#31 Posted : 01 September 2013 04:14:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: This is so damn accurate.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#32 Posted : 01 September 2013 07:23:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: Man, this is my new thing. The only thing is I'm a guy but it the same way with the girls they get men and have sex and then we watch the sex tape and think it was us with that green grainy night vision.

OOC: This was funny I like it.

Buzz: You mean like....Paris Hilton? Oh dear :O you have your one night in Paris friend, we will stick to more....innocent things. LOL :P

OOC: Thanks :)

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
OOC: LMAO! This was all hilarious and a great read! Great work!

Lol thanks, they're fun to write. Glad you liked it :)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Oh god, I can vouch for all of this! I think I've spent half of my college fund on music alone.

Buzz: LETUSHAVEYOURHAIR! I mean....yeah, right? Actually, I'm amazed someone cool like you did all this too lol.

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
OOC: This is so damn accurate.

OOC: Lol I'm glad, thanks, glad you liked it :)

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 01/09/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#33 Posted : 24 August 2014 10:51:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

10 Reasons To Be Excited For Isabel's New Album

Ahh, it's that time again! It's almost Fall and that means cold weather, sweaters, hot chocolate, and NEW ALBUMS. Quite possibly one of the most anticipated album since her last album dropped, will be coming from Isabel (or you can call her the princess of Pop) as she's been completely in the spotlight since she practically first debuted and she hasn't slowed down yet. Whether she's being incredibly cute or churning out some really catchy songs, her next album is sure to be another one for the books!

1. Will she do the normal Pop girl transition and shed her 'Good girl' look?

UserPostedImage

It's probably the biggest question that we're all wondering, but if her first two singles from the album (Rule The World) and (What Comes Next) are any indication then break out the lingerie! Maybe she won't completely lose herself and start dry humping the stage but we're sure she's tapping into her newfound sexiness, especially honing in her attitude skills. Will she have her 'Dirrty' moment or 'Gimmie More' or even 'Partition'?

2. Possible new collaborations?

UserPostedImage

So far we already know Eilidh Greene has worked with Izzy in the studio and possibly will appear on her album but no word on anyone else. Could there be a 'Take My Time' 2.0 with another Kato feature? Will she team up with her besties Jennifer Armstrong, Kourtney or Dominic Brown? Will we get some rappers and some possible urban hits? The sky is literally the limit and Izzy can practically make a track work with anyone.

3. Vocals, Vocals, VOCALS

UserPostedImage

Many popstars get flack for their singing skills, Izzy was no exception, but she easily put those harsh critics down when she released her EP earlier this year AND performed most of it acoustically. Never, EVER question the princess or her talent. And she didn't use an inch of autotune. She's one of the ballad queens.

4. New album = New Tour

UserPostedImage

And everyone knows Izzy never slacks when it comes to touring. From her fancy stages to her cute outfits to her video packages and choreography, Isabel really gives you a show worth your money. She's definitely on the list of tours you MUST see before you die. Or go blind. Or deaf. I've never heard an Izzybell or anyone for that matter complain about an Izzy concert, have you? Because you won't.

5. Insight to her personal life

UserPostedImage

Everyone knows one of the best ways to learn about a singers personal life is through their songs (or social media site) but since Izzy is very much a private girl, we've learned A LOT through her songs and albums. For instance, never knew her mother had a miscarriage and her soon-to-be little sister never came to be (Listen to Fell From Grace) and CLEARLY 'Do What You Do' is allllll about the RRH/Nadia Berry fiasco which happened earlier this year. Will she talk more about RRH? Will she talk about Nadia? Will she release a track telling everyone to fuck off? She's one of those artists who don't say much but speak VOLUMES through their music which is one of many reasons to adore her.

6. New Era/New VIDEOS

UserPostedImage

Let's face it, as fangirls/boys or whoever follow an artist, we all LIVE for seeing leaked HQ pictures that might surface online to give us a hint as to what the album cover might be like, what their album era might be like, ANYTHING. I mean what else are we gonna cover our twitters and facebook with? Family vacation photos? Selfies? How about Isabel in a mini skirt and bustier? And we all know Izzy kills it with her videos every time, she never slacks. Whether it's a simple concept, she still manages to own it. Even when it's not her own video, she doesn't play around. She's gorgeous so she can practically rock any look but she's also creative and loves to dress up. Can you imagine what 'Rule The World' and 'What Comes Next' look like visually? Hold me.

7. First album NOT as a teenager

UserPostedImage

Remember Britney Spears' shedding her cute little 'I'm a southern girl with pigtails, love me' image? And then she became the toxic 'Red jumpsuit, stripper pole, naked sauna' woman we all know and love? As stated above, maybe she'll get a little raunchy, maybe she'll play it a little safe but anything is possible. SYNCO talked about blowjobs in their new album so why should we expect anything less from Isabel Merjos? I'm also expecting some 'diva' type attitude because let's face it, she can totally do it. I mean she's got the walk to go with her talk. She's one of the top pop girls in the industry and she's on the verge of being a megastar, no shame in her game. Maybe she'll even curse a few times!

8. Experimenting is one thing she does best

UserPostedImage

In her critically acclaimed album, 'Dancing In The Dark' Izzy didn't just stay in Pop territory. She crossed over to some R&B, indie, Rock Pop and she was well received! It's not secret she loves to get in the studio and experiment with different sounds and producers, which is another thing to be excited for. You can be sure there won't be the same old songs from her last album yet she can always keep up with current trends and turn them into her own without trying to be too different that it sounds a hot mess. I mean you won't see her trying to do a 'GUY' type track but you can believe she's far beyond a 'Shower' track type. She loves having fun and sometimes doing things that people don't expect of her.

9. Improved songwriting

UserPostedImage

Not many people expect a pop singer to actually WRITE their tracks but again, Isabel breaks out of that stereotype because she's contributed and wrote on every album (except the first which we all know was a tragedy from the start, we don't speak of that one) and her songwriting has improved vastly as well. Which also leads me to believe there will be more topics to be singing about, not just her typical 'Party party party, have a good time' tracks that we know and love. She also showed this with her last album as she talked about Respecting yourself, Conflicted feelings with love, Her mother's miscarriage, Not rushing to get over a break up, breaking the stereotypes of exes being friends, most things you wouldn't think a pop star could think of. Plus, she makes great dance hits and it's 2014 so they will not be some generic type dance songs. They will make you DANCE.

10. Who doesn't love Isabel?

UserPostedImage

Or her music? Don't lie, 'Do What You Do' was one of the BEST Pop songs of the year and probably will be for many years to come. Nobody expected it because they all expected Izzy to be some controlled robot that just sang generic pop music about 'living for the night' or 'turning the beat up' or 'twerking' but she showed everyone that she has control over her career and she's capable of hanging with the big dogs of music when it comes to performance, songwriting, and sales. She's definitely gotten more respect as an artist and person for just being herself. Besides, there's at least ONE Izzy song everyone loves, even if you're ashamed to listen to it in public.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 24/08/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 25/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/08/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 26/07/4752 09:32:19(UTC) criticsrule  
#34 Posted : 24 August 2014 11:01:58(UTC)
criticsrule

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Black Candy: So exciting.
Offline genocidal king  
#35 Posted : 24 August 2014 11:07:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: Loved it. So funny and interesting :P
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/08/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#36 Posted : 24 August 2014 11:28:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: Loved it. So funny and interesting :P

OOC: Thanks :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#37 Posted : 30 September 2014 02:03:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Which type of music fan are you?

Who doesn't love music? It's that one thing that connects us all. No matter who you are, where you're from or what your face looks like, you will have some tunes that you love. But that's where it ends...because while we all absolutely madly love our favourite jams, we are not the same. The music fan is a concept that has spread and grown in recent times, and with the internet having taken off over the last decade, new "fandoms", forums and social platforms have divided lovers of music more than ever. So what group do you identify with most? And just how crazy are you about your music?

The wannabe popstar

UserPostedImage

How you know: The only reason you love music is because you LOVE TO SING! No matter what comes on, the first thing you ask is whether you could recreate it better - and you normally always can. Whether it's Isabel, The Enlightened or Austin Nimmo, you'll be turning the radio down so you can hear your own beautiful tones over them. You can normally be found taking 2 hour long showers with your iPhone or hitting the stage (bedroom) with your favourite mic (hairbrush).

The hipster

UserPostedImage

How you know: You love things, but not for long at all. Music is only good when only you know who's playing it. The smug look on your face when someone asks "who's that on your portable turntable" could floor a giraffe. The ratio of cardigans and beards to band should be at least 1:1 when you go to a show, and you'll have reached full hipster when you hear yourself telling someone that you liked a bands early stuff, before they sold out/were cool/everyone knew them. You can normally be found in Glastonbury, Starbucks or Apple stores worldwide.

The purist

UserPostedImage

How you know: Almost a branch of hipster, except nothing matters to you at all except quality. Who cares if someone else doesn't like what you like, it's still awesome to you. In recent years, you will have moved from the likes of obscure indie music to tech metal. You'll have also gone pure...uh...purist, when you start to really not care what anyone thinks. Bjork, Fleetwood Mac and a whole array of 80s pop music becomes your "not-so-guilty pleasure". You can normally be found trawling through second hand record stores, and your mating call will be "I just stopped caring what other people think". You shrug way more than average. Beard optional.

The fandom

UserPostedImage

How you know: One of the new age of music fans, fandoms are without doubt one of the scariest. You constantly tell people they don't understand, and the sole purpose of your life is to protect your idols/"faves" no matter what. Your entire being is committed to making sure that no one insults you or your fave, and you'll all have a ridiculously stupid collective name like Izzybells, Weekenders or Strongsters. You are literally the only people in the world who can't see the extent of your own insanity, but that's ok, because even the inmates in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest had each other. You can normally be found on forums and other internet places looking out for any reference to your favourite so you can jump on them and tell them how wrong they are.

The lifer

UserPostedImage

How you know: A bit like the fandom, but with more of a tan, the lifer has seen the outside a little bit more. But that doesn't make you any less crazy or dedicated to your idol. While other people need to hold the torch of protecting your fave against the rest of the world, you're going to directly tell your fave. It all starts with concerts...and then signings...and then ludicrous prices are being paid for meet and greets. Before you know it, you'll have settled into your natural habitat, outside the hotel of your fave, just waiting for your chance to chase their car with tears in your eyes as you clutch that painting of their face...painted using your own blood.

The casual

UserPostedImage

How you know: You're, without doubt, the most rational person on this list...but like...how do you exist? Who are you? Why did you even click this? If someone was to ask you your favourite artist, you would most likely just smile and shrug a little. You like what you like, which is normally just a song here or there by a certain artist as opposed to an album. If anyone should mention anything more obscure than Jennifer Armstrong, you're likely to feel a little lost, but hey, at least you're not going a little insane over someone you're never going to meet, right? You can normally be found on Radio One, just chilling with the charts, and you're cool with that.

The obsessive

UserPostedImage

How you know: Another offset of the fandom, the obsessive is by far and away the most crazy type of music fan. You take loving your fave to a new level, and hey, you're family are worried about you. You can normally find yourself in tears or eating clumps of your own hair. Your whole life revolves around getting someone to follow you on Twitter, and you resort to threats of death, suicide and pet murder to try to achieve it. Despite your love for your fave, you can't believe that they don't understand you, and your behaviour scares them so much that they have blocked you on social media long ago. The crowning glory will be when that restraining order falls through your letterbox - now they've noticed you exist!

The nostalgic

UserPostedImage

How you know: It's simple, you just don't like anything that has been released in your lifetime....but you're maybe not all that au fait with the stuff you profess to love either. You're normally aged around 15 and will typically be clothed in nothing but smiling Nirvana shirts, Joy Division sweaters and Misfits merchandise of varying type. Oh and don't forget your Led Zep 1977 tour shirt and your Ramones tee. Despite this purported love, you're likely to struggle when pushed on anything other than Nevermind...and who the hell is Krist Novoselic anyway? At one point, you'll find out Dave Grohl was famous before the Foo Fighters. Greatest Hits albums are your friends, and Spotify has helped you seem more knowedgeable than you actually are.

The bandwagoner

UserPostedImage

How you know: You change your mind. A lot. Nothing really matters until it matters to everyone, right? Iggy Azaela's EP? No thanks. The New Classic will do just fine. Your favourite songs by any artist tend to be their biggest hit, and you don't love anyone until such times as everyone is talking about them. Conversely, you will fall out of love with an artist as promptly as you fell in love with them. But you don't care, you had your five minutes in the sun together. You can normally be found trawling the top 5 on iTunes and making sure to share the latest YouTube craze videos with everyone you know....even though they'll have seen them before. A million times.

So which kind of fan are you? Let us know in the comments below!
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 30/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 30/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/09/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 30/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/09/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#38 Posted : 30 September 2014 02:09:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
OOC: I'm such a "lifer"....Anxious
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
genocidal king on 30/09/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#39 Posted : 30 September 2014 02:10:55(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Poor Spongebob, the amount of times I've seen him bow down to someone plastered up on the wall in a gif hahah. Great read. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
genocidal king on 30/09/2014(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#40 Posted : 30 September 2014 02:24:52(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
OOC: I'm definitely a mix between 'the wannabe popstar' and 'the purist.'
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 2 users thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
genocidal king on 30/09/2014(UTC), kandii on 30/09/2014(UTC)