logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 05 August 2015 06:27:38(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Artist: Michael Brown
Title: Library
Release date: 8/5/2015
Genre(s): Pop, Hip Hop, Alternative, Psychedelic Folk, Foltronica, Folk Pop PBR&B
Label: Independent
Writers: Michael Brown
Producers: Michael Brown

"Library" is the debut EP from 17 year old American singer/songwriter Michael Brown set for release August 5th 2015 the EP will be released independently by Brown the lead single from the EP "Let's Not Talk About It" was released April 6th 2015 via Brown's YouTube channel where he would usually post covers of artists like Isabel, Austin Nimmo, Evangeline Wolfe and others after releasing the single independently Michael earned praise from critics and celebrities getting comments from Tisha Jackson, Erich Hess, Evangeline Wolfe, Valentina Hart and a few others on the Psychedelic folk/Folktronica track the single peaked at #6 on the top 20 airplay charts and #15 on the Hot Digital Songs charts afterwards Michael seemed to go AWOL for awhile before finally returning to social media back in June to announce his next single "Blind" which was set to release July 1st however he never came around to releasing it he then went AWOL again before coming onto Instagram once again on August 3rd to announce he'll be streaming his debut EP

The EP despite having only 5 songs contains a mix of many different genres ranging from Pop/Hip Hop to Alternative to Folktronica each song speaks on a different topic as well the first track we hear Michael sing about not wanting to fit in and wanting to go against the grain and be different and encouraging this mindset into the listeners the next track we hear Michael singing about a relationship or person that was once fun but has become boring telling this person they lost their "wild side" after this on the third track Blind we hear Michael talking about an unsecure relationship where he is hoping for the best but expecting the worst and asking the person in the relationship what they want throughout the entire song on the fourth song "Let Go" Michael shows off a sexier side to himself as the song blatantly speaks about having sex the final track "Let's Not Talk About It" Michael is speaking of a bad break up each track has it's own sound and meaning and four a 17 year old to bring such diversity and maturity in the topics and sounds is very refreshing it'll definitely get some excited for his debut album

Tracklist

1. Tell Me Why
2. Wild Side
3. Blind
4. Let Go
5. Let's Not Talk About It

Edited by user 05 August 2015 10:19:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 11 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 05/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#2 Posted : 05 August 2015 06:34:23(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Tell Me Why

Title: Tell Me Why
Writer(s) Michael Brown
Producer: Michael Brown
Length: 4:25
Genre: Pop, Hip Hop

"Tell Me Why" is the first track off of American singer/songwriter Michael Browns debut EP the song was written and produced by Brown himself and this one brings a more radio friendly upbeat pop/hip hop vibe to the EP it speaks about wanting to be different and unique and not wanting to fit the mold society wants to put us in throughout the song we hear Michael question the listener asking why they would want to be the same as everybody else rather than be who they want and do what they want he also uses himself as an example as he asks "Am I different?" he then answers his question by stating "Fuck Yeah I am different" which is a bit odd to hear a 17 year old swearing however Michael brings a more mature presence to his personality and music than other musicians his age like Alec Cole and a few others so he definitely pulls it off with ease where as some would struggle with such a mature sound and lyrics the song does cross the thin line between motivating to cheesy however that doesn't exactly take away from the meaning too much the production could've been done a bit better but with an inexperienced 17 year old singer great isn't exactly expected that being said there are far better producers Michael's age like previously mentioned Alec Cole who also produced his entire EP consisting of five songs as far as this song goes if Michael wants a possible radio hit he'll release this one as his next single since it has a more radio friendly sound than most of the other tracks on the album

The song starts out with the strumming of a guitar before we hear vocals female vocals come in singing "Oooh" twice throughout the intro we then hear Michael come in and the beat kicks in a bit more bringing that radio friendly pop sound to it more unlike his debut single where we heard Michael singing with deeper vocals we hear him test his vocals here a bit sounding almost completely different to it as he sings through the first verse in a slightly higher pitch than that track after finishing the first verse we hear the beat kick in more as he sings through the chorus testing his vocals a bit more and showing the versatility in them showing that he can pull off Pop almost as easily as he can pull off other genres he then goes into the second verse singing in a similar style to the previous verse he then goes a bit faster towards the end of the second verse like he did in the first he then sings the chorus once more where the beat kicks back in before going into the bridge of the song where the beat goes to a similar style as the first verse Michael repeats the lines "So Just Tell Me Why, Why" "Why should we live a lie, lie" throughout the bridge in a lighter more laid back style we then hear more layers come in for the second half of the bridge and towards the end we even hear Michael in the background showing off his vocals even more as he sings the adlib "Why should we live a lie" he then goes back into the chorus which is done in a similar style to the first verse much more laid back and a bit slower after finishing this he does the chorus once more in the way he done the previous two chorus' before the song comes to an end

Tell my why,
why should we all just be the same
Tell me why,
why would you not want to be unique
I ain't tryin' to be the same as
All the others no way
I'm just tryn' to do me
Just do you
I ain't them oh no
I'm gonna be my own
I don't care what no one says
Cause no one really knows

So tell me why,
Now tell me why,
But that's just what I think
That's just what I think
That's just what I think
Why should we all just be the same

Am I different?
Fuck yeah I am different
And I'm wishin'
You would all know how it feels
Got my own look
Got my own style
Do what I want cause it's my life
Nobody can change my mind (that's just what I think oh woah)
Always be original
I won't ever be fake no
So tell me am I alone? (Tell me what you think)

So tell me why,
Now tell me why,
That's just what I think
That's just what I think

So just tell me why, why,
Why should we live a lie, lie
Why should we live a lie
Why should we live a lie, lie
Why should we live a lie

So tell me why,
Now tell me why,
That's just what I think
That's just what I think

So tell me why,
Now tell me why,
That's just what I think
That's just what I think

Edited by user 05 August 2015 06:35:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 05 August 2015 06:59:28(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Wild Side

Title: Wilde Side
Writer(s) Michael Brown
Length: 4:00
Genre: Folk Pop

"Wild Side" is the second track on American singer/songwriter Michael Brown's debut EP the song once again was written and produced by 17 year old Michael Brown this time going back to that sound he brought us on his debut single "Let's Not Talk About It" however rather than going for the Folktronica/Psychedelic Folk sound on that track he goes for a more Fol Pop sound here we hear the plucking of a guitar here playing simple chords for a few seconds before Michael comes in singing in that more laid back monotone style we heard from him on "Let's Not Talk About It" lyrically this song might be one of the better songs on the EP despite having only two extremely short verses and no bridge Michael manages to portray the relationship or person he's singing about describing the relationship as fun and carefree amd reminiscing about the things they use to do in the chorus we hear him talk about the downfall of the relationship as the person seems to have lost their "Wild side" the production of this track is also a lot more laid back like Michael's vocals and despite not being the most radio friendly song on the EP it is definitely one of the stand out tracks Michael even stated that this is his favorite track from the EP as it was one of the more personal ones to him

The song starts out with the simple plucking of a guitar it plays for before we hear Michael's deeper more monotone styled voice come in along with a drum he continues singing in this monotone styled voice throughout the first verse before going into the chorus the beat changes slightly as Michael continues to sing in that more monotone deep style throughout the chorus singing it twice and changing the last line up slightly we then hear the instrumental play for a few seconds with the guitar making a return before we hear Michael come back in singing in that deeper monotone style we heard in the previous verse continuing to reminisce about the love and fun the two shared with each other he then goes back into the chorus after finishing the verse singing it in the same style he did previously before we hear the instrumental take over once again for a little while he then comes in once again to sing the chorus for a final time skipping the bridge he sings it the same way he did before afterwards we hear the intro play once again but this time it sounds more like it did during the intro the beat plays for awhile before the song eventually comes to an end

When we were younger
On the dance floor
We didn't know time
We didn't want to
And we got closer
Intertwined
Yeah we got closer
crossed the lines

It didn't matter just you and I
street lights taking over this whole town
Fast forward something changed
You seemed to have lost that wild side

When we were younger
Down to rumble
We had this whole world
In our hands
We had this spark babe
What a time
I had your heart babe
You had mine

Street lights taking over this whole town

Street lights taking over this whole town
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 05 August 2015 08:07:41(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Blind

Title: Blind
Writer(s) Michael Brown
Length: 4:22
Genre: PBR&B, Folktronica

"Blind" is the third song on American singer/songwriter Michael Brown's debut EP the song was written and produced by Brown the track was announced in June to be his next single set for release on July 1st however Michael didn't manage to follow through with that promise anyway this time we hear Michael go down a slightly more urban route and despite returning to that more monotone laid back vocal style he does manage to show off his vocals here a bit more than he did in the previous songs the track speaks about Michael being unsure about a relationship and where it's going as he sings we hear him open up about his anxiety that the relationship going nowhere and just ending he also speaks about hoping that it will last but going by the lyrics it seems like the relationship is getting off to a sort of unstable start the listener might even think the relationship is currently just friends with benefits which the song does show signs off and once again it is a bit strange to hear a 17 year old open up about such a mature and personal topic the way Michael does in this song production wise we hear a different focus on this track rather than focusing on the guitar we get a more piano oriented track here upping that indie urban sound Michael brings just a bit more

The song starts out with what sounds like a low but steady knocking beat followed by what sounds like a guitar before the piano kicks in this plays out for a few seconds before we hear Michael come in with that laid back relaxed monotone singing style however rather than keeping his voice study like some of the other tracks he gives us a few small runs through the verse after finishing the verse we hear him go into a higher tone of course he manages to somehow remain in a cool laid back style through this but it really does show off his vocals in the pre-chours after that we hear him go into the chorus where he sings a bit faster in a slightly higher pitch throughout the chorus as the chorus comes to an end we get a short instrumental break before heading into the second verse singing in a similar way to before he also does the pre-chorus and the chorus once more which are done the same way as before he then sings the chorus once more before bringing the song to an end

I got a feeling we are going nowhere
It bothers me though
Cause I know that this won't be at all easy
But I think we can both get through
Whatever is holding us back
Do you think that maybe we can too?
Will we rise
Or are we in over our heads in something that
That will end before it starts
Don't lie
Will your kisses stay girl or will they just leave?

I'll take the plunge if you want to
To be something more
I'll fight harder than before
But will you fight as hard?

Girl I don't want
A love I can't see
So tell me girl are you blind
Dododododo dododododo dodo
Are your eyes clear
Will your stay here
Or you just lookin to break a heart?

When you lay your head up on my chest
I still feel us drift apart
But something tells me that we're not
I don't know which side is lying now
Cause I don't want this to be done
The shit we do is way too fun
And I-I-I-I-I
Feel like we're melting closer
But then I feel your heart's still frozen
And the worst
Is I know just how this will end
But part of me wants to believe different

I'll take the plunge if you want to
To be something more
I'll fight harder than before
But will you fight as hard?

Girl I don't want
A love I can't see
Are your eyes clear
Will your stay here

Girl I don't want
A love I can't see
Are your eyes clear
Will your stay here

Edited by user 05 August 2015 08:41:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 05 August 2015 08:48:22(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Let Go

Title: Let Go
Writer(s) Michael Brown
Length: 4:02
Genre: Alternative

"Let Go" is the fourth track on the debut EP from American singer/songwriter Michael Brown the track was once again written and produced by Brown this song is another stand out from the album bringing a totally different both in production and vocal style it also brings in a different topic which is sex and yes he may have made hints about wanting to be more than a relationship that is just friends with benefits but so far he has yet to make sex the main topic of one of the songs that is until now add that to the smooth and steady production of the song along with his higher vocals leaving the monotone style behind and you have a song that'll most likely make Michael's fangirls lose their shit and even though those elements make the song hot and steamy it's the lyrics that take it to another level in which Michael manages to skip the total cliches and bring a sort of romantic vibe to the track rather than just going "We'll bang ok?" and like the first track "Tell Me Why" this one also has a sort of radio friendly sound to it so here's hoping we'll see this as his next single

The song starts out with a smooth rhythmic drum playing for the intro drawing in the listener before we hear Michael brown come in singing in a higher laid back smooth tone going along with the beat as it kicks in a bit more we hear Michael sing this way throughout the first verse up until we hear him go into the pre-chorus where he sounds as if he's building up to the chorus yet keeping his vocals smooth and laid back before we finally hear the chorus come in where he sings in a much more laid back voice as we hear him add those silky smooth runs throughout the chorus at the end of each line he does this throughout the whole chorus before we hear him head back into the second verse which sounds a bit more quicker paced than the first verse he then goes back into the pre-chorus and chorus again which are both done almost the same way however he changes the pre-chorus up a bit this time holding on to some lines then adding a small run towards the end he does the chorus the same way but as soon as the chorus finishes he leads it straight into the bridge which he doesn't exactly say anything in rather than giving us a few runs as he sings "Woah" over and over again over a smoothly played guitar he continues this for a few seconds before heading into the final chorus which is done slightly slower than the previous two we then hear the song come to an end after he sings the last lines "Just let go, just let go our own little world"

You and I, the tension
What you want, I got it
You don't have to speak, I understand
The only thing I'm reading is your body language
So come a little closer, let's heat up this winter
We'll be over the clouds just allow me to enter
We'll bare our skin no need for clothes
I'll get your heart racing for sure oh

I know just what you want
And you know what I want
Hot love, loud sounds
Hot love, it's bound
No clothes, two mouths
Just us, lets do it now
nothing to hide so lets get it on oh

We'll just let go woah
Just give in, tonight
We'll lose control woah
And just got lost in
Our own little world now

So will you let me take your breathe away
It's just you and I fuck what they say
So bring your body closer to mine
And I'll take you somewhere far away
You feel that tell me babe
We'll do what you want, you choose the pace
We won't leave the same
We'll be two different people are you up for this yeah?
We'll both yearn for more
We don't have to stop if you don't want to
And baby when we're done I'll hold you closer

So lets go now
Hot love, loud sounds
Hot love, it's bound
No clothes, two mouths
Just us, lets do it now
nothing to hide so lets get it on oh, oh, oh

We'll just let go woah
Just give in, tonight
We'll lose control woah
And just got lost in
Our own little world now
We'll just let go woah
Just give in, tonight
We'll lose control woah
And just got lost in
Our own little world now

Whoa, whoa...
Whoa, whoa... whoa
Whoa, whoa...
Whoa, whoa...
Whoa, whoa... whoa
Whoa, whoa...

We'll just let go woah
Just give in, tonight
We'll lose control woah
And just got lost in
Our own little world now
We'll just let go woah
Just give in, tonight
We'll lose control woah
And just got lost in
Our own little world now

Just let go, just let go
Our own little world
My Acts

UserPostedImage
JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 05 August 2015 08:54:53(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

UserPostedImage

User: YaBoyMB
Title: Michael Brown - Lets Not Talk About It (AUDIO)
Genre: Psychedelic folk, folktronica
Lenght: 5:13
Writer(s): Michael Brown
Producer(s): Michael Brown
Published on: Apr 6th 2015
Views: 3,425,777
Dislikes: 29,893

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who is Michael Brown?

Michael Brown is a 17 year old up and coming musician from Los Angeles California he is known for posting covers on YouTube covering sounds by artists such as Isabel, Austin Nimmo, Evangeline Wolfe, Rum and others though having a small dedicated fanbase Michael never really picked up much attention before this his most popular video was a cover of Valentina Hart's debut single "Pantomime" the cover garnered more attention than his previous covers getting up to 400,000 views and 35,000 likes but he has never reached over that until now that is for the past few weeks Michael has been hinting at his small audience about releasing a debut single getting them hyped up tweeting lyrics, about being in the studio and even posting a teaser of the song on his Instagram for only a day Michael decided about two days ago it would be the perfect time to drop his new debut single "Lets Not Talk About It" posting it on both YouTube and iTunes and it seemed his promo tactics worked his fans began sharing the video all around social media it spreading it like a wildfire before he knew it his song was all over Twitter, Tumblr, Vine and just about every other social media website the song also garnered over three million views in just two days the song has yet to gain any radio play but that's expected to change pretty soon

About the song

"Lets Not Talk About It" is the debut single from American singer, songwriter, YouTuber Michael Black the song was written and produced by Michael using his macbook computer in the song Michael sings about a relationship that seemed to have failed he sings about his regret and his pain after the relationship but what jumps out with the lyrics is the fact that a 17 year old is singing about getting drunk or high see the chorus another surprising thing is how mature the song seems for a 17 year old to write and perform just everything about the song sounds a little too mature the sound, the lyrics just about everything however Michael seems to pull it off in a way you could tel from the way that he sings the song he can definitely relate to the song on a personal level which he should since he is the only writer on the track Michael has recently recorded a few other songs and has plans to release more music this year as an independent artist Michael has also stated after the success of the video that he will still be doing covers and posting as frequently as he's been posting lately however when a YouTuber more specifically a musician YouTuber gets this big of a video you're lucky if they ever post anything on YouTube ever again but we can always hope and even if he doesn't post on YouTube anymore you'll definitely be seeing a lot more of this kid if his single is anything to go by

The song opens up with only a drum being heard for a few seconds before the rest of the instruments kick in giving off a mellow sort of relaxed vibe this goes on for a few more seconds before we finally hear Michael come in his voice sounding deep and emotionless in a way as he sings through the first verse however his voice does definitely go with the mellow beat in the background after finishing the first verse we hear the beat slightly change Michael stops singing as we hear only the beat to the song after a few seconds he comes back in singing differently before he sounded almost emotionless and was singing in a deeper voice however he goes a little bit higher as he begins to sing the rather controversial chorus still keeping a laid back sort of voice though after finishing the chorus we hear the beat go back to normal Michael however once again goes quiet for a few seconds we then hear him come back in singing in that same almost emotionless deep laid back sort of style that he did in the first verse it once again matches the mellow yet funky beat after finishing the verse we hear only the beat once again just like before and once again like before we hear Michael come in singing the chorus the same way as before in that higher laid back style there is a slight rasp in his voice when he sings higher however it's barely noticeable and despite being American a slight accent can also be heard in the chorus after finishing the chorus we hear an instrumental break for about 20 seconds before Michael finally comes back in singing the chorus once more after finishing the chorus we get yet another instrumental break that goes one for about a minute or somewhere close to that before the song eventually comes to an end

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I love the way you lie
Because you do it like a pro baby
And after all I've tried
I guess that I never should have believed
I hope you meet someone you like
And he does what you done to me
If I could go back in time
I would just give it up

I want to just forget about it all
I've never felt this way before let's not talk about it
I'll get drunk and try to write a couple songs
Or maybe I'll just get high let's not talk about it
Or maybe I'll just get high let's not talk about it, let's not talk about it

Been trying not to sleep
Cause what was sweet dreams are nightmares
I've stopped trying to fight this pain
It's all because of you
I can't get you off my mind
I've gotta find a way to forget
I hate the way you lie
Because you do it like a pro baby

*Instrumental break*

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 05/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 05/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 05 August 2015 09:11:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Julia: I like the way you played that acoustic guitar, I mean, I'm such a fan of folk music and its sub genres, believe me I'm not the type to enjoy the most recent music released, but I liked this very much! specially the one called "Wild Side", the lyrics sung come from the deepest part of your heart, I feel that!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 05 August 2015 10:11:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Coke: Oh my god and I was just bopping out to Lets Not Talk About It and wondering where the fuck you were LOL I love this so much! I've always been into the Indie Folk and Pop crossover and it's nice to see someone taking it on full force! This music is so good and catchy, I still need more to be honest. Sign to Studio60 and get an album deal (plus snatch a collaboration with me at a discount) or nah?
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#9 Posted : 06 August 2015 03:53:41(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: Such a good EP! The fact that you're pulling out these amazing songs Independant is really awesome. I also love the fact that you are producing and writing everything alone, it just makes everything even better!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 06/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 06 August 2015 12:19:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin: Now THIS is the type of EP I would by and love listening to. It's really a quality EP from start to finish man. I've heard a lot about you and I think we can relate on how we both worked or way up from alil ole place like YouTube, to moving on to bigger and better things like this. If this is just a few tracks of what you have to offer, I'm really interesting in everything else your going to do and especially an album down the line, good work bro!

OOC: This is great John, I love that you've done something different then what you usually do with this character. It's a different genre from I'm used to you doing and that's why I like this so much, it's different for you and it shows that you are versatile as a RPer :) good lyrics and descriptions too!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 06/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#11 Posted : 06 August 2015 18:27:35(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Julia: I like the way you played that acoustic guitar, I mean, I'm such a fan of folk music and its sub genres, believe me I'm not the type to enjoy the most recent music released, but I liked this very much! specially the one called "Wild Side", the lyrics sung come from the deepest part of your heart, I feel that!

Michael: Hey wow thanks I'm really glad that you enjoyed the EP especially that track since it's actually my favorite on the EP it was coming from a more personal experience with somebody and despite not having the longest verses or a bridge I wanted people to feel something with that song so I'm happy that you did thanks

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Coke: Oh my god and I was just bopping out to Lets Not Talk About It and wondering where the fuck you were LOL I love this so much! I've always been into the Indie Folk and Pop crossover and it's nice to see someone taking it on full force! This music is so good and catchy, I still need more to be honest. Sign to Studio60 and get an album deal (plus snatch a collaboration with me at a discount) or nah?

Michael: Huh the queen of bops Airemese Smith aka Coke was bopping to my music? What is this madness? But you know I couldn't promise a new single not deliver said new single and then give y'all nothing had to get back up on my game glad you liked the EP and the crossovers on the EP though as for Studio60 if they offer something I'd be happy to discuss things but so far these labels are playing smh as for the collab with you I'll pay everything in my pocket ($50, 75 cents and two pieces of bubble gum) for that but for real if you want to collab sometime definitely hit me up I'm up for that

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
CosmaMendoza: Such a good EP! The fact that you're pulling out these amazing songs Independant is really awesome. I also love the fact that you are producing and writing everything alone, it just makes everything even better!

Michael: Yeah you know what they say if you can't find a professional to do your shit for you then learn to do it yourself and by them I mean me really glad you enjoyed the EP thanks for checking it out and all those compliments

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Austin: Now THIS is the type of EP I would by and love listening to. It's really a quality EP from start to finish man. I've heard a lot about you and I think we can relate on how we both worked or way up from alil ole place like YouTube, to moving on to bigger and better things like this. If this is just a few tracks of what you have to offer, I'm really interesting in everything else your going to do and especially an album down the line, good work bro!

OOC: This is great John, I love that you've done something different then what you usually do with this character. It's a different genre from I'm used to you doing and that's why I like this so much, it's different for you and it shows that you are versatile as a RPer :) good lyrics and descriptions too!

Michael: Wow thanks man I'm a big fan of the stuff you've been releasing so I'm glad you dig this and yeah it's crazy how that place is basically birthing future musicians seriously YT is like the mother of half of today's artists haha but I think that's great too and thanks man thought I'd give a little taste of what could come in the future but who knows my favorite genre is forever changing I could be doing some hardcore metal next or hardcore rap haha nah I will say I've actually been stuck on folk for awhile now though anyway thanks man hopefully I'll get to release a full album one day and hopefully you'll enjoy that too

ooc: Thank you I really wanted to do something different and experiment on here a bit so I brought out Michael to be my little test subject glad you liked it :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 06/08/2015(UTC)