logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 20 April 2015 11:08:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Name: Aaron Bryan Styles
Born: March 18th, 1999 (Age: 16)
Origin: New York, New York ; Los Angeles, California
Occupations: Actor, Pro Skater, Model, Singer
Years Active: 2011 – present
Labels: TBA

UserPostedImage

Aaron Bryan Styles was born on March 18th, 1999 in Manhattan, New York City to parents Victoria and Carmine Styles. Aaron's father, Larson, is an accomplished businessman who is also a part time model. Aaron's mother, Victoria is a model. Aaron is the eldest of two brothers and one sister who go by the name of Romeo, Henry and Susan Styles. Growing up with a rather wealthy lifestyle, Aaron's parents were often not around during the early years of his life as they were always working trying to provide for their already well off family. At the age of 8 years old, Aaron found his first passion. Skating. What started out as just a hobby with him and his friends, turned out out to be a full on obsession. Aaron quickly found himself skating everywhere and strengthening his skills. Even though he had potential to make his skating career big and wanted to become a pro skater like his inspiration Tony Hawk, Aaron's parents didn't see skating as the correct career path and often told him to put it off as just a side hobby.

By the time Aaron was 11 and entering middle school the preteen found his new love and passion, performing arts. When he entered the sixth grade, the youngster quickly became the lead star for his school's plays and Aaron began to take acting a little bit more seriously, Victoria and Larson entered their son in acting classes to strengthen what would become the boys future profession. After a parent teacher conference in the 6th grade between Aaron's drama teacher and Styles's parents in which the drama teacher expressed her belief that Aaron was special and oozed stage presence and ability, Victoria and Larson saw this as an opportunity for them to really embrace Aaron's new passion as well as make a profit over it as they could sometimes be considered money chasing individuals. Shortly after Aaron turned 12, Aaron and his family packed up and moved to Los Angeles, California. This move was specifically for a business venture for Larson but also gave more opportunities for Victoria and her modeling career as well and of course Aaron and his acting career. After they settled, Aaron was assigned a manager and began reaching out to casting calls around the the state. One of the biggest and most important was a tryout for a Disney Channel show in which Aaron tried out and positively impressed the shows producers.

At 12, after trying out for the Disney Channel Show 'A.N.T FARM', Aaron received a callback to play one of the shows lead characters named "Fletcher Quimby". Unfortunately, Aaron's parent's felt that him being apart of the show at such a young age was not a good idea and didn't want their son to be pigeon hold with Walt Disney if the show didn't work out. They felt more opportunities awaited Aaron elsewhere and knew as he got older more opportunities would arise. Later that year, Walt Disney contacted Aaron once more, this time to play as an extra in their motion picture film "PROM". Aaron and his camp accepted and Aaron would play the movies leading actress's brother. Aaron was given 5 lines in the movie and it was the real first taste of what it would be like on the silver screen and quite frankly, it opened up doors for him. Among the movies that he tried out for, Science Fiction Land was the next film that Aaron landed.

The B film with a rather low budget movie with a compelling scientific storyline in which Aaron played voice over for one of the main characters. Science Fiction Land was played at numerous movie festivals throughout the United States but did not experience a theatrical release. The following year, the 13 year old Aaron landed a role in another animation. Shark Business was a straight-t-DVD released film funded by Eric Miller Animation Studios. Aaron played the voice of the son shark named "Sharkton". The children's animation film was released in spring of 2012 and was critically acclaimed, with some questioning why the film wasn't released to theater's. The same year, Aaron made his second ever appearance on the big screen, this time playing the mischievous son of lead actor Joey Lawrence and receiving a bit more camera time to flex his acting ability. My Fake Fiance was released to only select theater's and then sent to T.V for a short period of time.

Aaron's experience strengthened as he got older and after My Fake Fiance, he took some time to really go back to the drawing board and prepare for his next role, which would be his biggest one yet. Chasing Sally was the next film Aaron landed after trying out for the Netflix only release. Even though it was not to be released in Theatre's or on TV, it was the first film in which Aaron would be playing the lead role in. Filming rapped up in late 2013 and released to Netflix in June 2014. The gripping film about a boy who witnessed the kidnapping of his sister and so works with his parents, the feds and even does his own action packed detective work to get to the bottom of the crime. The film was met with critical acclaim and showed that Aaron Styles was skilled enough to take the reigns of a serious film of that nature. The Netflix only release is still available on Netflix and started out moderately but since has started picking up steam, with many calling the film criminally underrated. Rumors of Chasing Sally 2 has already started as the ending was very open ended. Neither Styles or Netflix have confirmed or denied the accusations.

Even before and after Chasing Sally, Aaron was reviewing more scripts for future films, with one already in filming since late 2013. It was announced in Fall 2014 that he would be the leading actor in the WarnerBros American depiction of popular Japanese Television Show 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' entitled "Evangelion" that would experience a wide theater release in June 2015. "Evangelion" will be Aaron's first starring major movie release. Filming for the movie ended in January 2015 and post production folded in April of 2015.

As Evangelion finished it's filming and production, in April 2015 Aaron was announced to be apart of the cast for "Finding Tom", alongside Riley Hamilton and others. Aaron was casted as Riley's younger brother. A vital position for the television show.

Aaron is also currently filming another secret film, that has yet to be announced. Aaron stated via twitter that he is currently occupied filming one movie, and one tv show.

Aside from skating and acting, Aaron Styles also has a passion for singing and music. Unfortunately, he has stated that music probably won't be is major priority but would possibly like to release things "here and there".

In 2015, Aaron made his debut in music teaming up with music producer mister_b for "Shine", an official soundtrack single from Evangelion's soundtrack album and movie. The single reached #1 on numerous charts. Aaron stated that he would have one other song on the soundtrack album.

Aaron Styles was nominated at the 2015 Fan Choice Awards in 3 categories which were Best Actor, Best Single Collaboration, and Sexiest Male. He also appeared during the show to give an exclusive sneak peak of EVANGELION.

UserPostedImage

PROM(2011)
UserPostedImage

Release Date: April 29, 2011
Release: Theatres
Genre: Teen, Comedy
Company Walt Disney
Role: Extra - "Kevin"

SCIENCE FICTION LAND (2011)
UserPostedImage
Release Date: September 18, 2011
Release: Festival Release
Genre: Science Fiction, Animation, Children's, Action
Company N/A
Role: Voice - "Carl"

SHARK BUSINESS (2012)
UserPostedImage
Release Date: February 8th, 2012
Release: DVD
Genre: Animation
Company N/A
Role: Voice - "Sharkton"

MY FAKE FIANCE (2012)
UserPostedImage
Release Date: February 8th, 2012
Release: DVD
Genre: Comedy
Company N/A
Role: Supporting - "Alan"

CHASING SALLY (2014)
UserPostedImage
Release Date: August 5th, 2014
Release: Netflix Release Only
Genre: Drama, Suspense
Company Grive Productions
Role: Lead Role - "Wallace"
Click Here To Rent

EVANGELION (UPCOMING 2015)
UserPostedImage
Release Date: August 20th, 2015
Release: Theatre's
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Company Warner Bros
Role: Lead Role - "Preston"

TBA (2016)
???

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Release Date: TBA 2015
Release: TV Film
Genre: Drama
Company N/A
Role: N/a

UserPostedImage
N/A

UserPostedImage
Twitter - @AaronBStyles
Instaram - @AaronStyles

Edited by user 16 August 2015 04:47:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 20/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/04/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/04/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/04/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 21/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 21/04/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 21/04/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 20/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#2 Posted : 21 April 2015 03:50:09(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Jamie: Aww you are so adorable and I have to watch everything you've been in I'll probably get started on it tonight also love the fact that you skate reminds me of some of my younger cousins back home and I can't wait to see what you come up with when ever you release music good luck with everything :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 21 April 2015 08:43:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Jamie: Aww you are so adorable and I have to watch everything you've been in I'll probably get started on it tonight also love the fact that you skate reminds me of some of my younger cousins back home and I can't wait to see what you come up with when ever you release music good luck with everything :)

Aaron: Ah Jamie, thank you !! I truly do love skateboarding, its the best haha. Yeah, that's great if you were to watch my films. I'd say watch 'Chasing Sally'. People seem to really enjoy that one. You are very kind :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 21 April 2015 08:55:02(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17923 time(s) in 10416 post(s)
Erich: styling and profiling. With a name like that,you can't fail.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 21 April 2015 10:18:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: styling and profiling. With a name like that,you can't fail.

Aaron: Yes x I can definitely fail like anyone else but I must be ambitious :)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 13 August 2015 10:58:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

MAY 2015 - MAN ABOUT TOWN Magazine

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 13/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 13 August 2015 11:01:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Title: Shine
Length: 3:36
Genre: Pop, Electro, EDM
Songwriers: Drake Anton Zaslavsky (mISTER_b), Aaron Styles
Producers: Drake Anton Zaslavsky (mISTER_b)
Taken From - Evangelion: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Aaron Styles has quickly risen to become one of the major breakout stars this year. The 16 year old actor, model and part time singer has already garnered an impressive resume for someone of his age. The New York native has quickly become a new force in the modeling world, most notably becoming the cover star of the Spring/Summer 2015 issue of Man About Town. Aside from that, Aaron has also modeled clothing for H&M in their summer 2015 line, and has now signed on to do the same for Reserved, another prestigious clothing store. Although the fresh faced starlet has a knack for modeling, his true love and niche is in the acting world. At just 16, Aaron is already a hot prospect. He has starred in the netflix-only film "Chasing Sally" and prior to that Styles has appeared in Walt Disney's "Prom", "Science Fiction Land" and "Shark Business", not to mention being apart of the Joey Lawrence helmed "My Fake Fiance". However, none of these movies would feature the multi million dollar budget of Aaron's upcoming film "Evangelion", which is set to hit theater's this August. The Warner Bros action and fantasy movie starring Aaron is about a young and timid boy with a troubling past and deceased parents; who's life suddenly changes when he willingly signs up to be recruited as a fighter and must fight to save what's left of the world alongside others with Evangelions, human controlled cyborgs created by the UN as they go up against "Angels" who are outer space mutants looking to end the world once and for all. Aaron talks about it during his Man About Town Interview:

Quote:
"Evangelion's are man made controllable weapons created to protect humanity from what is called "Angels", beings who are extremely threatening to human life after a catastrophic event called second impact that kills thousands. Without giving too much away, I play a character named "Preston" who's life changes forever one night. He's a shy, extremely intelligent, down to earth young boy who has an intense obsession with trying to find out the secrets of his parents deaths during the "second Impact". After predictions are made for a third impact, Preston starts investigating these predictions and suddenly everything changes forever for him. I don't want to give away anymore but expect a lot of action, a bit of a post apocalyptic vibe and scenes worth watching. Preston's character develops so much throughout the movie as he goes from shy, depressed young boy to courageous hero and being able to portray that was really fulfilling"

The action packed film that is family friendly and could appeal to all audiences wrapped up it's post production in April 2015 and will experiences a wide and international theater release this summer. So what's a theater film without a soundtrack? Warner Bros put a green light on the formation of a soundtrack album for the movie in late 2014 and began forming ideas for what the album would actually sound like. The album will feature different artists performing songs to get the movies themes across better and the completed album will most likely experiences an August 2015 release as well. When the sound track album's head executive producer Shawn Moretsky got word that Aaron was indeed also a gifted singer, he wanted to test out how well the actor actually was. Aaron was called in for a meeting where he was asked to sing and essentially blew the producer away. Shawn stated "I was like, what the hell!? Is there anything that this boy cannot do?? I instantly felt like he needed to a featured vocal on the soundtrack. What's better than having a soundtrack, but having a soundtrack where the star of the movie is actually singing the leading single of the soundtrack album. It works perfect.". Styles was then referred to popular music DJ, Drake Anton Zaslavsky better known as mister_b. Drake was contacted prior to knowing he would be working with Aaron to possibly work on a track for the sound track album in which he accepted. Aaron and mister_b entered the studio together on March 2nd, where the DJ presented Aaron with a set of different written records and beats that he felt would be great for Aaron vocally and for the initial themes set for the movie. Aaron instantly fell in love with a track entitled "Shine", but felt he could write parts of the track to better fit himself and the film. One week later, the two met again to actually record the track since Aaron finished writing and mister_b was done mixing the final rip of the song, ready for vocals. Aaron and mister_b finished the track only two days later and the track was then mixed once again and was ready for release, in June, the single was officially ready to be distributed and released.

Shine is a single performed by Aaron Styles and features the production values by the collaborated artist mister_b, and is the leading single taken from the Evangelion movie sound track album entitled Evangelion: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. The single was written by it's performers, Aaron Styles and mister_b and will be released on June 7th, 2015 to digital outlets and to airplay radio stations as well. This single is also the introduction to Aaron Styles as a vocalist and could be looked at as a debut record for the actor who has already gotten his foot into acting and modeling.

Lyrically, "Shine" is an empowering record about coming in contact with someone or something that lifts you up and makes you feel stronger and more empowered all the while taking you out of your darkness to experience a sense of euphoria, strength and courage. Although the single could be looked at as a love song, it works hand and hand with anything that essentially makes you feel strong or brave and is in direct relation to the Evangelion soundtrack as in the movie Aaron ("Preston") goes from a shy timid boy to heroic fighter after coming in contact with his Evangelion in which he is control of, and the machine instantly gives him massive strength and power to fight, which is something the character never experiences before. As said before, even though the single is in direct comparison to the movie, it can be largely relate-able to anyone who feels they are taken out of a sense of darkness once they find something, or someone that makes them happy or feel brave. Aaron uses his stellar vocals to get this message across over a EDM beat.

Production wise, "Shine" features pumping beats and stellar synths courtesy of mister_b that charge from the very opening sequence of the record that easily proclaims the attention of the listener. Aaron's heavenly tone and range stands tall over the quick backing beat. The teen star seems to have a lighter tone than most of his male counter parts and it works exceptionally well over the dance pop vibe of the record. "You make me feel as the only one, Never before, I knew what true courage was" Aaron declares on one of the verse lines, before the pounding chorus proves itself too catchy to be rejected in the electro banger of this infectious leading single, it's certainly a breath of fresh air to hear a record that is lyrically different from the essentially pop record. Aaron proves that he can go into higher tones as he sings out the chorus with power and capacity almost entering a belt but keeping it in his safe zone and staying true to his vocal abilities and so does not enter a belt. During the bridge, the song breaks into an atmospheric thrill that features synths were Aaron emotionally sings about feeling like a soldier ready for war, feeling real, and no longer being afraid before Aaron makes use of his vocals and does a shocking high note before the song breaks into the chorus once more. After the final chorus, the song then goes into a final powerful dance break that could take the listener by surprise, the electric dubstep driven instrumental lasts only a few seconds but is the perfect ending to an empowering dance pop record.

SHINE

Under your spell, I’m well
Safe embraced by your good luck charm
The way I felt, I can tell
You fix my disarm

I don’t need to hide anymore
Don’t need to be afraid of the future
You make me feel as the only one
Never before, I knew what true courage was

You took me out of the sameness
And my life is no more stagnant
You took me out of the darkness
And now I shine brighter than diamonds

And those opaque days, loneliness
Used to my best friend
When I had reach the limit
You showed me strength

I only have reasons to laugh
Sadness had been left in the past
‘Cause you took me out of the darkness
And I don’t need to be afraid

You make me feel like a soldier
Ready to fight this war
You make me feel real
I’m not afraid anymore
I’m not the same
And you were the reason
That made me change
Oh!

*DANCE BREAK*

Break Free - Instrumental

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 13/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 15/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 13 August 2015 11:04:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

AARON STYLES PREVIEWS EVANGELION - FCA 2015

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

When Aliya Rose leaves the stage, seconds pass before the camera's pan over to the main stage again. Opens goes the huge stage corridors as "Shine" by Aaron Styles and mister_b begins to play and a young male begins to walk out, it doesn't take long for massive cheers mainly from the females on the stage start filling the arena as Aaron Styles walks through the doors and out onto the podium. It's obvious that he's either presenting an award or at the show for yet another reason. You could tell from the look his face he was still gleeful and taken aback from being in a place with so many huge celebrities. Aaron is adoring his earlier outfit that he sported to the Fan Choice Awards which was a dark blue blazer and slacks to match, white shoes, and a gray dress shirt that he wore under the blazer. He also had a pair of black aviator shades on his face as he reached the mic. The girls in the crowd continue to cheer and he smiles at them, waiting for them to simmer down. Before he speaks he runs is hand through his glistening brunette hair so it sits atop perfectly as he spoke into the mic. Before Aaron even begins to speak, the Evangelion movie poster comes upon the FCA award show screens. This makes it obvious that Aaron is there to talk about his highly anticipated theatre release debut "Evangelion" that would be released in just over a week.

Aaron looks back at the poster as it comes up and he grins and smiles, showing his pearly whites while throwing a thumbs up sign when he looks back at the crowd speaking into the microphone. "A wise person once said "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." After Aaron is done quoting, the crowd begins to clap, as the quote is rather relate able and true and Aaron pauses for a moment before continuing on speaking legibly into the microphone "With that being said, picture yourself as young boy.. in a semi apocalyptic world who lost both of his parents in tragedy and now lives a lonely life in what is arguably an orphanage, but one day what would you do if you had the chance save the world? What if there was an arising threat that could possibly end your life and the entire universe? Where would you stand? With the help of something so futuristic, so out of this world to give you the strength you need to fight back ...would you accept the risk? Would you be a victim, or would you be a fighter?" Aaron starts looking around and some in the crowd call out to him before he continues speaking.He smiles, obviously impressed with the crowds connection with him. Aaron then continues to speak "That's one of the many questions that you'll be asking yourself if you go and see the upcoming new movie, Evangelion. I've had the honor to film the movie and I am here tonight to give you all an exclusive look!" Aaron yells out the last part and the crowd pops in cheer, he takes off his aviators as the arena starts to dim and the attention shifts to the screen "Here's an exclusive look at Evangelion, in theater's August 20th!"

When the preview is over the audience is cheering, Aaron has a large smile on his face as he speaks "Thank you, thank you all so very much" he pauses "Now before I go I want to exclusively thank every artist who took part in the Evangelion soundtrack that will be released on August 10th as well." Aaron pulls out a paper from his pocket that reads names. This is the first time anyone knows other than the acts themselves that have contributed to the Evangelion sound track. "Massive thank you to Aliya Rose, Aikya Balan, Hannah Beth, mister_b, Adam Black, My Own Violence, Riot! In the Boulevard, Johnny Carter, Medina, Marianna Banter and Reese Hollinsworth for contributing to the soundtrack!" Aaron takes the paper and folds it, throwing it back in his pocket [b]"Thank you all very much, I'll see you at the movie premiere! Have fun tonight!" Aaron says this and his music begins to play again. The crowd cheers for him, he waves and exits off the stage.

Edited by user 13 August 2015 11:08:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 15/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 16 August 2015 02:59:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

AARON STYLES - NEW YORK TIMES STYLE [MAGAZINE] - SEPTEMBER ISSUE

UserPostedImage

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW & SPREAD COMING SOON

Click here to Pre-Order

Edited by user 16 August 2015 03:01:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 16/08/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 16/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 18/08/2015(UTC)