logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#21 Posted : 28 June 2016 05:48:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
that promo with cm punk, was organic/ felt natural, and seemed real and heartfelt. Then they try to copy it and was cheap, felt scripted, they were trying to hard, and it didn't bring the same energy or impact. It would be nice if some of the talent had that chance to be hands on with there promos. it could make a world of difference.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#22 Posted : 28 June 2016 05:52:22(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
For real. I bet a lot of these guys and girls could do better without awful scripts. They need to go back to letting them cut the promo and LOOK INTO THE CAMERA!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#23 Posted : 28 June 2016 10:07:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

its so weird. the champ walks out and people arent booing....Dancing
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#24 Posted : 28 June 2016 10:22:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I'm crying at the fact people really want Reigns out of the match. I hope he does get kicked out. That would be gold.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#25 Posted : 28 June 2016 10:24:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Surely he has to be out. No way he can come back from a ban and have that match as his first appearance back. I hope not anyway.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#26 Posted : 28 June 2016 10:33:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

If they have any brains in their head,they will leave him out. If they are dead set on reigns as champ,they should wait until the next big show.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#27 Posted : 06 July 2016 07:53:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

How dare they give Darren young the cross face chicken wing. How dare they.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#28 Posted : 06 July 2016 23:43:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

That whole Darren Young and Backlund thing is baffling. What are they doing? The only thing it has going for it is at least they're not Primo and Epico, kings of the green screen.

Also....sometimes a botch just works. Love the fact that both Becky and Summer fucked up a simple suplex and it ended up becoming a Bloody Sunday style brainbuster. New Japan cameo in WWE for just one night. Talk about getting fucking planted.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 06 July 2016 23:47:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#29 Posted : 06 July 2016 23:52:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
It was a botch gone well tbh. We've all probably seen much worse. Lol It sort of looks like a ddt style suplex

Quite annoyed that Summer Rae has been demoted to a jobber. Something tells me they'll have something for her soon enough though. With all due respect to Dana Brooke, placing Summer with Charlotte would have had better results.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline genocidal king  
#30 Posted : 06 July 2016 23:56:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Yeah there's been far worse botches. It doesn't make it look fake. It looks like something that could happen if you legit tried to suplex someone, so it was actually alright. And it ended up looking like a sick brainbuster, which is always ace.

And Summer would have been a far better Dana than Dana. She should have been with Charlotte since the start, especially since the pairing was tried and tested in Full Sail two years ago. I agree she gets a raw deal. In pure wrestling skill, she's no Becky or Sasha, but she was the start of the women getting mad respect when she first emerged in NXT and she probably deserves more for that.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#31 Posted : 07 July 2016 00:02:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It's a total waste of Bob backlund.the man is a total nut and somehow this is boring.

I finally watched a summer match in nxt. I was like a 6 woman tag.I think Charlotte was there. I know Bailey and sasha were (sasha with brown hair) and summer wasn't near as lame as she seems to be on the main roster.

If Dana was good,she could be a female Brock.the woman is built and looks really strong.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#32 Posted : 07 July 2016 00:45:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Let's give it up for the New day and Wyatt fued it has drama comedy and the Wyatt family looks dangerous again. I feel a let down coming but that could just be me being negative again after all I didn't think Dean was going to get a tittle run so early.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#33 Posted : 07 July 2016 00:51:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I hate that dean's title run has made me like him again. I swore him off after that horrible "street fight" with Brock. But I can't say I don't enjoy him as champ now.

The New day /Wyatt thing is weird. I'm not sure how I feel about it. So help me if they break up new day in a stupid way. The Wyatt family....I can't say I missed. They excite me as much as Tyler breeze.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#34 Posted : 07 July 2016 01:25:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

That's the thing at the beginning everyone hated the new day gimmick but now everyone loves it. They been champs for a long time and after the old school wrestlers (the villian something) it was a little stale. Then new day saying they are going to spread positivity to the Wyatts. It is a natural what happens when a fun loving, happy go lucky group of friends meet depressing creepy downers. moments where Woods looks seriously worried and shooked. Could this be the last time the new day will be together before the brand split tears them apart after a win or even a loss. So many things that could happen, the possiblity is what makes me excited.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#35 Posted : 07 July 2016 01:38:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I love them teasing Xavier might turn on New Day. I also love them attacking the Power of Positivity. This feud is already 9million times better than their last and hopefully Wyatts get to shine again. I think if they hadnt treated Bray like a weak character in the past, there would be more hype to being scared. They continuously build him up then diminish him in one night. Like the whole teasing of kidnapping Reigns daughter thing. It was a great idea and then they went nowhere with it.

Charlotte still needs to learn how to talk on the mic and I mean that literally. She always screams into the mic and makes her promos unpleasant. Shes not a bad heel, kinda reminds me of a lesser Trish on the mic but shes getting there.

I cant comment on much because I havent watched a full episode of Raw in so long lol I just cant sit through the mediore and boring parts.

Oh and Kevin Owens during the food fight is already my top moments in WWE history. LOL
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#36 Posted : 07 July 2016 03:44:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

After I post this,I'm going to beat up John cena.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#37 Posted : 07 July 2016 23:17:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
It's a total waste of Bob backlund.the man is a total nut and somehow this is boring.

I finally watched a summer match in nxt. I was like a 6 woman tag.I think Charlotte was there. I know Bailey and sasha were (sasha with brown hair) and summer wasn't near as lame as she seems to be on the main roster.

If Dana was good,she could be a female Brock.the woman is built and looks really strong.

When they had Summer with Sasha and Charlotte during the period where Sasha's mental eyes were the stars of NXT, she was really quite good. As a sort of vain heel, which Sasha went on to own, she was ace. It was a shame that when she went up she just got tossed to the Fandango and left to rot on the main roster. No one was going to follow up on the original Fandango dancer successfully in the eyes of the fans, so she was destined for failure.

It was a thing with the women back then though sadly. Emma on NXT was absolute gold with her "deluded heel who thinks she's a face" gimmick, but they brought her up and stuck her on TV with no explanation of why she danced like she did, or what her character was meant to be, and people who didn't watch NXT at the time were like "what the hell is she doing? lol" which led to her getting left as Mrs Santino with that fucking pink sock.

#DivasRevolution

UserPostedImage

RIP the original Fandango dancer.

Edited by user 07 July 2016 23:21:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#38 Posted : 08 July 2016 00:00:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I first saw Emma on the main roster and thought she was stupid as all get out. When she demoted to nxt,I finally got to see she did have purpose and was far better better than santino's buddy.

Maybe they thought nobody would notice the change in dancers? She looks a lot like summer Rae.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#39 Posted : 08 July 2016 01:05:54(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
This is a beautiful storyline:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6y-5OYc_0[/YOUTUBE]
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/07/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#40 Posted : 09 July 2016 11:47:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

my god,that was the best worst thing ever.it was ray dennis steckler bubbled up and said "im going to make tna something people talk about!" and boy did it work. my daughter and i will be calling each other brother nero until we die.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage