logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<89101112>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#181 Posted : 20 January 2017 05:48:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Guy: My all time favorite is The Rock, but right now. Kevin Owens, but y2j Chris Jericho can sell anything. I'm sure they gave him shit for leaving whenever he felt like it so they gave him the list and scarf shit. He pulled that thing off though

Female: I'm a sasha banks kind of person.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#182 Posted : 20 January 2017 08:55:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Let's seee;

Female I'm gonna go with Sasha even though her booking is crap now. She still out wrestles half the women.

Male I'm gonna go with Seth since Finn is out (but hopefully will be back at that Rumble!)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline joice33  
#183 Posted : 24 January 2017 21:14:48(UTC)
joice33

Thank you for let me know.
Offline genocidal king  
#184 Posted : 26 January 2017 06:47:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
My friend found a WWF cookbook from 1999 in a charity shop at the weekend. He knows I bake, so he asked me to make something from it. I made some Bob and Crash Holly's Holly Family Butter Cookies and tweeted it. Got replies and retweets from JR and Hardcore Holly. Wrestling fan life has peaked.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#185 Posted : 26 January 2017 06:51:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

This is just amazing

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#186 Posted : 26 January 2017 06:55:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Awww. From the solomonster interview,Bob Holly seems like a pretty cool ,if intense ,dude. And jr....Well,it's god damned Jim Ross. Snazzy.

I can bake cookies and that's about it. Bread just never comes out right. And brownies?! All recipes call for so much sugar it turns to caramel when baked.

I mean.... Baking? Im too busy training to be a cage fighter.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
genocidal king on 26/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#187 Posted : 28 January 2017 06:34:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

So far the first main roster/NXT weekend where I'm looking forward to the main ppv more.

With NXT I'm looking forward mainly to Bobby roode and Shinsuke's entrances. The rest? ...I don't know. Hopefully Nicki cross is good. (Who is kinda hot in a " this will require an embarrassing trip to the doctor afterwards" way) because Lord knows the other two girls don't deserve to be with asuka.

I so want Jericho to win the rumble.id be happy with Sami Zayn too. And if Samoa Joe finally makes his appearance,I will squeal like a little girl.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#188 Posted : 28 January 2017 13:01:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The literal only thing I care about in this Takeover is Nikki Cross. My Scottish girl is gonna do our country proud. I fucking love her character and build. Girl is gonna show the world what Scotland can do.

Aside from that it's the weakest Takeover for some time. Sadly. Needs more Revival.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#189 Posted : 28 January 2017 13:45:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

If Finn don't win I'm rioting.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#190 Posted : 28 January 2017 14:08:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Hopefully Finn doesn't pull an itami and injure himself again. I love Kevin Owens, but where we be if Finn never got hurt?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#191 Posted : 29 January 2017 15:27:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Probably the weakest of all takeover shows,bbbbbuuuuuutttt I was still pleased as punch.

I wasn't expecting anything from the diy vs authors of pain match,but it ended up pretty enjoyable.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#192 Posted : 30 January 2017 13:48:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

2017 rumble......

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 30/01/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#193 Posted : 30 January 2017 13:51:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

And now we'll probably get Reigns vs Taker at Mania.

I need to log out of life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#194 Posted : 30 January 2017 13:59:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Reigns retires the undertaker....

At least there was the aj and Cena match. Hell,the Roman and Owens match was great. I love how you could see people leaving as soon as Romans music hit. That was bullshit and WWE knows it. I'm usually pretty lenient with their product.... But I was genuinely disappointed in that show.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#195 Posted : 31 January 2017 09:20:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cena vs Styles = good guys, fucking great match. Cameos from the Tye Breaker and Big Ending was cool.
Roman vs Owens = pretty good. Loved the Stunner and that fucking brutal chair spot.
Charlotte vs Bayley = some bullshit. I don't like Charlotte and I'm not so keen on Bayley, or Belly, as Cole calls her.
Neville vs Swann = I like you, Nev. Good heel, good match. A few too many rest holds for cruiserweights, but I'll let them off.

That hour long shite at the end = shite. How can you have a whole Rumble with no real surprise entrants, zero comedy spots, the worst Kofi spot ever, Goldberg stiffing the fuck out of everyone and that wet haired clown ruining everyone's fun AGAIN? the fuck, WWE?

Also, I'm flying 9 and a half hours to potentially watch Orton v Cena headline Mania, in 2017. Lol me.

BUT....all that shit was worth it for the fucking spear counter into an RKO. Say what you will about Randy, but the guy can counter shit like no one else in this business.

Edited by user 31 January 2017 10:08:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/01/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#196 Posted : 14 February 2017 02:15:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Elimination chamber was pretty good. Especially for something I almost forgot was a thing.

Kinda bummed Alexa Bliss isn't women's champion anymore. But since Naomi cut the dead weight which was Cameron,she's been solid. So I'm interested in seeing what she can do as champ.

When did Luke Harper become so good? I had no interest in a Randy Orton/ Luke Harper match. But dammed if both were fantastic last night.

Same with Nikki vs Natalya. Why was this match as good as it was? Always good to see Nikki's submission move. It looks painful as hell. Also...Her spear is better than Goldberg's. Come at me.( But not as good as rhyno. Rhyno is bae,as the kids say)

The chamber match was very good. In spite of people being determined to kill AJ styles. I imagine he is hurting today. Dean was a beast. Corbin was kicking ass and taking names. Bray pinned cena?! Bray is champion?!?! Yeah,it was sorta predicable we'd get Bray vs Orton at mania. But there was still the doubt that super Cena would pull it off and win.

Very satisfied for something I had little interest in at first. Bonus: the woman dressed as irs in the front row.

And JBL busted his ass again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#197 Posted : 14 February 2017 02:20:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

I've only had time to watch the Chamber match so far, but I was impressed with it Styles and Cena, as always, were solid as wrestlers can be, Bray was great, and I'm really pleased they have finally pulled the trigger on the guy as a world champion. Also, for the first time, I was REALLY impressed with Corbin. I never really liked the guy before, but he had a real bad ass aura about him in that match, and he looked like an imposing figure. I'd be all in for him and Ambrose for the IC belt at Mania.
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#198 Posted : 14 February 2017 02:25:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
I swear if we were going to have a Cena and Orton wrestlemania I was going to have to quit WWE, but I just need a moment before this comes crashing down. The guy who was such a good talker on the mic and had that creepy cult like aura but was always beat and was portrayed as the level one boss that thought he was the final boss. Someone who's bark was mean and dangerous but his bite was soft and weak. Not only did he won the championship which I feel he deserve but he pinned two top wrestlers in the world to do it. So happy for him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#199 Posted : 14 February 2017 02:35:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Bray as the level one boss! Perfect.

Corbin won me over on talking smack. His quiet bad assery reminds me of Jake the snake my. Thank God the put the motorcycle sound back in his music. It really throws me off when they cut it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#200 Posted : 14 February 2017 02:45:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Im pretty sure Naomi will lose in her hometown of Mania so I dont understand why most fans are so upset at her winning.

Nikki vs Natalya was okay, kinda got old after a while. I still don't see the point of their feud. The only great thing thing happened was Nikki bunping into Maryse and having baby powder thrown on her whoch I HOPE means Miz/Maryse vs Nikki/Cena at mania.

Chamber match was great, but I did think styles was gonna die a few times lol. I'm glad Wyatt won but Daniel said a lot could happen between now and Mania so hopefully he still has the belt at Mania and not drop it to Cena before then.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage