logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<3132333435>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#641 Posted : 19 April 2019 23:34:11(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Nina,erich, and erica are still discussing the finer points of modern day genital appearances when the motion of Riley bursting through the door draws their attentions. The trio instantly train their guns on him before realizing it's Riley and not someone or something coming to murder them. Erich is quiet at first at the news of dustyn being injured. It wasn't the news he wanted to hear,but he guessed it was better than the news it could have been. He just exhales sharply and starts aggressively rummaging through billy's bag. He breathes slightly easier when he hears Billy coming to. " nice of you to join us again,princess." He teases,grabbing some bandage wrap,a bottle of vodka,some kinda clean string from the hem of a crumpled shirt,and three syringes of med x. He didn't see a needle. So Erich shrugged and snapped open his switchblade. Delicately he cuts the plastic from around tube of one of the syringes before curving the needle around his pinky. He now had his stitching needle. Finding what he needs does calm him slightly. So He finally speaks, " dustyn is so grounded after this. No more adventure for him." Erich says sourly to Riley and the prone Billy.

It was surprisingly fast how quickly Billy went from looking like near death to speaking and seeming to be as well as he could be in the given situation. Erica and Nina smiled at each other and did a little dance at the recovery of their friend. " well, we had an orgy and used your body for the mattress." Nina shrugs to Billy when asked what he missed. Fighting raiders was such a common occurrence it was rarely worth mentioning to a hardened wastelander like Billy.

"And there's apparently that now." Erica sighs at the emergence of Dallas and dustyn.

It was tough going carrying dustyn through the building. He wasn't exactly heavy or cumbersome,but people are awkward shapes to carry. But they were out and with the sun shining on their faces soon enough. Billy looked to be ok. Dallas could hear him swearing,so Billy was clearly on the mend. "I'm not going to lie,dust....." Dallas starts but never follows up with anything. He finally smirks before chuckling. "Yeah. It's going to hurt a bit. Maybe even more than the initial wound. But it's for the best. "Dallas tells his boyfriend seriously. He wanted dustyn to know exactly what to expect. Dallas leans in and kisses dustyn's cheek. " where's my bad ass dustyn? Shh, you got a reputation to uphold now " Dallas whispers into dustyn's ear with a smile. He had to take this lightly. If not,he'd be a nervous wreck right now. He'd seen dustyn hurt too much lately.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#642 Posted : 26 April 2019 09:34:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Listen, mate..." Billy growls lowly into the intercom at the entrance of Vault 81. The back and forth with the guard is wearing extremely thin on him. Billy was never known for his patience and breezy attitude. The events of the last 48 hours have done nothing to help that either. "I've lost my two brothers, a bunch of friends, was betrayed by someone close to me, been kidnapped, tormented by a Mick Jones lookalike, survived a bombing, murdered about 250 raiders, battled an Assaultron, been shot in the arm and came close to death because of low sugar levels of all things and this was all within the last 2 days. We came here to see Karoliena. I don't have three fucking fusion cores, just let us in!!" Billy hisses into the speaker, growing more and more agitated by the second. Falling at the final hurdle is not an option for Billy. If he has to blast his way in, he will just as a way of completing the task. Billy doesn't lose.

"You're lucky we're even operating on exchange," begins the officer from inside the safety of the vault. "We usually send your kind packing but things aren't running as smoothly as we would like here. You have to earn your admission. It's simple, you help us out and we'll help you. Three fusion cores buys your entry."

"Listen here, you smarmy piece of shit!!" Billy shouts into the intercom before being gently ushered aside by Riley. His ego and pride often gets the better of him. Billy won't comply to the rules of others which often ruins things for himself and those around him.

"Hello, Riley Hamilton here, General of the Minutemen," Riley introduces himself and decides to take over before Billy gets them exiled. "I understand your situation but we desperately need access to your vault. We have a few severely injured people in our party, we're low on supplies and we traveled all across the Commonwealth to speak with Karoliena. We'll surely return the favour as soon as it is feasible for us. If you could just put Karoliena on, or maybe your overseer?"

Billy just stands with his arms folded, pissed with the guard. He's mentally added another person to his "list". You don't want to be on Billy's list.

Dustyn groans and holds onto his side while leaning against Dallas. His wound has been cleaned with alcohol and stitched up courtesy of Riley, who was the only one brave enough to step up to the challenge as others feared hurting him. He's still in a great deal of pain and wants nothing more than just to rest up and treat the wound in a safe and somewhat sterile place. "Tell them that Dallas is really good with his tongue and he has my permission..." Dustyn says, half joking and half being serious about it. He wants in there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#643 Posted : 26 April 2019 23:13:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Inside the vault,the security guard was leaning back in his chair,priceless air conditioning gently blowing his hair. He knew how it was outside the vault and wanted no part of outsiders wanting in. They tracked dirt everywhere and stole all their fresh vegetables....along with selling selling their own tools back to them. Fucking Calvin was an idiot. Clearly a product of the times before they started letting outside people in. The security guard elbows his fellow guard and says," get a load of this guy. Im the general of the minutemen" he says mockingly before laughing. He then presses the button to speak to Riley, "Minutemen? Buddy,i could give two shits about your sex life. Take your mercenary and raider friends and fuck off." He flicks the switch off and is done with the situation. He found pissing people off to be far more effective than just telling people to go away.

A tone sounds before the speaker crackles to life,both inside and outside the vault. " security officer Hayes and Ortega? My office. Now." Cassie says curtly before addressing Riley. "Overseer summers here. Enter my vault,babies. Careful it's super tight." She giggles before all hell seems to break loose and the door starts to open.

When it starts yp open,erich since at the screech of metal. Erica and nina nod approvingly at Cassie's greeting. It's nice to hear someone hasn't let the new world dampen their spirits too much.

With the gear shaped door open and out of the way,blinding lights and cold air greet our heroes. Cassie stands at the end of the cat walk. She has her arms crossed and a large smile on her face. She is now around 40 and has a shaved head. "Holy shit. It really is you guys!" She says looking them over one by one. " you all look like hell. Med Bay. " she says and points to the elevator. She seems to rule unquestioned by the tone in which she orders.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#644 Posted : 27 April 2019 23:51:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Cassie emerges and greets them, Billy is taken aback by the stark contrast in her appearance in comparison to the old world version of herself. He wasn't sure what he expected of her but pushing forty with a shaven head is not something he had in mind. "Shaved, huh? Nice!!" Billy says, followed by his usual dirty smirk. It's the first time he's acted somewhat like his usual character since learning of the demise of his brothers. There's still a hint of detachment in his voice, sounding a little flatter than usual with a hint of sadness still lingering. At least he's branching out further than yelling at security guards and looking moody.

"Oh, wow! What's the wattage on those things?" Riley says, screwing up his eyes and turning his head. The lights are truly blinding. After adjusting to the brightness of the place, Riley focuses his attention on Cassie. The pair didn't exactly have a special bond nor did they really say two words to each other back in the day but they knew of one another, had mutual friends and both traveled in the same media circuits. It's great to see another person from his times. "Another old world survivor, eh? It's great to see you! You seem to be doing well...I'm glad," Riley says with a smile.

As they're ushered into the vault, they all look around in awe. No other place in the Commonwealth is this clean, organised and civil. Even Diamond City wishes it had this level of hygiene and order. With its secure mechanical door, team of security and being tucked away underground, it's hard not to feel safe and at ease in this place. For Dustyn, it's the perfect place to rest up and block out everything that has happened to him. "Yeah, I feel like hell too!" he retorts to Cassie while lifting up his shirt to show his gooey stab wound. "Do you have any sedatives? Memory erasers? Whisky?"

Riley lets out a large audible sigh as they approach the elevator. He turns to face Cassie before entering. "We've got a lot of stories for you..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#645 Posted : 28 April 2019 06:53:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it had been so long since she had seen any of these people from the old world,cassie had forgot that she had no hair. it had been so long since she had hair ,that the cool breeze on her head felt normal. cassie runs a hand over her head skin and smirks. "fucking freezer burn. if i dont shave it? i look like i have mange." cassie laughs slightly sad. "sure would be nice if it happened slightly lower. " she adds with her own dirty smirk. to be honest,she never liked billy. she found him to be rather irritating back in the day. but nowadays it was nice just to see a familiar face. even if it was billy. her eyes rest on erica and nina for a moment. the exploits of these two werent exactly unknown to the vault..and they were armed. but before she could give them a warning,riley spoke.

the bright lights were purposely disorienting,they usually gave the vault dwellers a slight advantage on any would be raiders. "sorry!" cassie squeaks and points up and shakes her head. somewhere,an unseen vault dweller flicks the switch and the lights and turrets power down. "they must be fusion powered or something. i know they will cook a tin of cram in about 20 minutes." cassie tells riley almost proudly. bright lights were something of a rarity these days and it felt nice to have them. riley was someone she never really spoke to before,but he had seemed nice enough then and was pleasant enough now. "minutemen,huh? thanks for keeping those assholes out there in line. or at least trying to. someone needs to be doing something to bring the world out there back." she says with a nod towards him. she hated the way the world was now and would like nothing more than to have the peace her vault knew spread throughout the world.

once inside,the huge door is shut and its both reassuring and slightly threatening. under different stewardship,the group would be trapped. with the door shut,the cold air is no longer escaping out into the open and things rapidly cool down. at dustyn's show and tell,cassie audibly says "ew." not the person she expected to see injured,but it made sense. "i think with enough whiskey,it'll serve all three of those needs. but we have real medicine. so its up to you." she smirks and points them towards the infirmary.
a rather forgettable man in a vault suit approaches dustyn and gives a little "follow me." it was discernible that he did not share the generosity that cassie had to these outsiders.

cassie watches as they depart and turns back to the party that remains. "well..." she says,clasping her hands together warmly." you young folks can tell me all about your adventures over dinner. which is where you'll find karoliena."
she says happily.it was nice to have friends here again. "but first? showers all around. there are a few unused rooms around. feel free." she says wafting the air around. while wasteland eu de toilette was fine outside,it was more than unpleasant inside the vault.

"do we have to wear vault suits? they look like they chafe like a motherfucker." erica whines,finally addressing cassie. it was rather surprising to see an older and bald cassie. erica did slightly wonder if cassie was older...are their kids? but she wasnt going to ask. if you didnt see someone nowadays? it was best not to ask their fate.

"they're actually rather comfy. a bit...snug. but...you know? why do we wear these things? normal clothes exist." cassie giggles before shrugging. " i guess form fitting leather is always stylish.

erich is in awe of the scale of things and the contrast between the outside world and the inside of this vault. the gears were turning in his head. if karoliena was here. maybe he should stay too. the outside wasnt his cup of tea. he didnt think he was cut out for the daily struggle of living out there. in here...it was safe. there were no mad men named blake. there seemed to be abundant food. "so where is karoliena?" erich finally asks cassie.

cassie smiles at erich and rolls her eyes. "in the kitchen, of course. shes still my wife." cassie says in an overly gruff voice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#646 Posted : 28 April 2019 21:53:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'd rather not," Dustyn says quietly to Dallas after the man in the vault suit commands him to follow. This place looks legit enough but it's almost too good to be true. This man could be beyond seedy. Any place this meticulous is surely hiding something. Still, Dustyn is in severe pain and the man might have drugs so he's going to be nice and fall in line for now. "Do you feel like coming with me?" Dustyn asks cheerfully to Dallas, coating his command as a passing question. Dallas IS coming with him. If not for the fear of needles, blood, pain and general medical related stuff, Dustyn is also on edge after all the things he has witnessed and endured in this world. This man may try to replace him with a synth or do terrible things with him. Dustyn holds his hand out to his boyfriend.

"Singular showers are so detached and impersonal. I prefer the good old camaraderie of communal showers. As long as people don't stare at my legs. Perverts." Billy quips in response to the suggestion of a shower. In all seriousness though, he is dying for one. He's not as prissy and vain as he once was before the fallout but there's still a great deal of that left in him. Billy is a pretty boy and bits of guts in his hair simply won't do. When Cassie makes it known that Karoliena is still very much alive and still very much a wife, Billy turns to Erich and fakes a frown. "Still married. Still fallen under the way of the lily. Maybe in another two hundred years?" he says with a boatload of sarcasm. Part of him is gleeful at the prospect. The ladies might not want Erich to muscle in on their marriage, allowing Billy to pursue him.

"What are you going to say to Karoliena?" Riley says to Erich. He has no idea of Erich's true intentions or what he's feeling now after everything he's endured. The group just kept pushing on to survive and now that they're actually here, it seems surreal and a tad underwhelming. Everything here is calm and placid. Compared to the natural highs, intense combat and heightened emotions over the last 48 hours, this quaint little vault doesn't feel like endgame. Riley then turns to face Cassie once more. "He's been a man on a mission trying to track you guys down. We've...we've all been on quite a mission."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#647 Posted : 29 April 2019 00:56:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"suit yourself." the vault dweller says and goes back to whatever it is random vault people do. today was pie day,so he probably didnt want to miss that. he was actually rather relieved to not have to deal with these dirty outsiders. "follow the signs to the infirmary and you'll do fine." he calls as he walks off. cassie merely shrugs and points to the signs above their heads. "good help is so hard to find these days." she sighs sarcastically.

dallas,who had been taking this all in until now, nods to dustyn before speaking. "yeah. i probably better go too. its a little too pleasantville in here for my liking." he says,nearly glaring at cassie. he wasnt buying this. it seemed too convenient,too...nice. he had seen a few vaults during his stint with the brotherhood. none of them looked like this still. while he had never really spoken to cassie or karoliena in his life,he knew the kind of people they were. and the new world had a way of amplifying personality quirks. erica and nina were more than proof of that. and to a lesser extent,blake. it was dallas' opinion that back in the day,all it would have taken was a small nudge to turn blake into a maniac. dallas takes dustyn's hand and leads the way. cassie merely smiles tiredly at dallas' statement. she couldnt care less what he thought.

"well,we have a communal shower in the gym. so feel free to use that. though i cannot vouch for the non perverted nature of my dwellers. you try being locked in the same place for your entire life. there is little else to do. god damned miracle we arent bursting at the seams with babies. unrelated note,we do have the best bbq in the commonwealth. very tender." cassie replies to billy with a smirk. she may be older,but cassie still enjoyed fucking with people. and if implied cannibalism was it? who was she to disagree.

"billy!" erich says as if he is a mother who just overheard her child talking about something inappropriate for dinner conversation, "is that all you can think of when cassie summers is wearing skin tight blue leather?! " he admonishes billy. cassie was older but if anything age finally made her look like a woman and not a teenager. also, in its way,the bald head suited her fine. she was lucky and didnt have a lumpy head. " besides,you may have competition." erich leans in to billy and points to cassie ushering erica off to the overseer's quarters to use her personal shower. "old world loyalties seem to still exist." he says. it was an open secret that before the war that erica and gretchen had some sort of relationship with cassie and karoliena.

"fucking wanted me in there too. but fuck that. im not doing anything with a bald bitch." nina pipes up and puts her arms around billy and erich and grins widely. she couldnt take cassie seriously with a bald head. she didnt care what else was on the menu.

erich ponders riley's question and feels slightly guilty about the answer. "i guess..i just want to know if she is ok and if she needs anything. oh,and if she wants to fuck billy." he adds with a big grin and a ruffle of billy's hair..which causes a shower of dust to fall to the ground. this visibly irks the dweller sweeping the floor. erich takes a breath and looks around before speaking again. "and if i can stay."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#648 Posted : 29 April 2019 03:04:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Wish I still had those kinds of old loyalties," Billy muses as he watches Erica saunter off to Cassie's personal quarters. His old sexual conquests either died during the fallout or succumbed to the way of the new world. The only remaining partner is Dustyn and that was nipped in the bud way back in the day. January 18th 2012 was the last time they fooled around. Not that Billy's been counting. Not at all. He can never get as close to Dustyn as he wants and, as great as his relationship is with old pal Riley, it doesn't even border on the type of relationship he's secretly yearning for. Billy misses the tenderness, the easiness and the closeness of a serious relationship. That's why Erich's words cut deep. "Oh...you're staying?" he asks, not doing a great job of covering up his surprise. Billy hoped to be around Erich more in the future. Even if his feelings were not reciprocated, the possibility of a good friendship wouldn't hurt but not if Erich were to become a vault dweller. This reclusive, rule-filled, packed like sardines life is not for Billy. He's not staying here for anyone.

"Nina, would you ever stay in a place like this?" Billy asks, knowing fine well that her answer would be negative. He hopes that he can plant a few seeds in Erich's mind implicitly, swaying his decision. It's not right as it's Erich's life and choice but Billy's starting to panic. He built up a picture of himself and Erich being this wacky double act trawling the Commonwealth, much like the male equivalent of Nina and Erica. Realising that Erich isn't on the same page is making him feel somewhat abandoned, an issue Billy has suffered with since childhood.

"Dallas, as soon as Dustyn is seen to, remember I need to have a word with you," Riley says before the former Brotherhood member departs. The synth component has been niggling on his mind and literally pressing into his side through his pocket. It's probably a big reason why Riley still doesn't feel truly settled in here. There's still some secrecy, things that need answered and potentially some horrific ordeals in the future if there is another Blake out there. "Guys, I'm going to go shower and explore around for a bit. I'll catch up with you later," he says to the group and with that, Riley heads down the walkway with his worries still preying.

Billy watches the others venture off and realises it's about time he showered too. It hits home that this is the first time he and his friends can free roam. If they want to shower, they can. If they want to sleep, they can. If they want to stand on one of the tables in the canteen and sing at the top of their lungs, they surely can. No constant running, no climbing, no crying, no shooting, no fearing for his life. It feels actually abnormal to be back in the driver's seat again. Seeing that he's back in control, he might as well take a chance and make the most of it. "Shower?" Billy asks Erich, giving him a knowing look. Well, when in Rome...or Vault 81.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#649 Posted : 29 April 2019 03:58:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yeah.me too" erich sort of agrees with billy about old loyalties. it was no secret he has always had a love for erica.even this bizarro world version still turns his crank. who really knew what the relationship between himself and karoliena would be? there wasnt the common thread of musical career and her basking in being the blacksheep of her family. so he really could be the sixth toe in her life. "but you can never say never." erich grins at billy optimistically. after his split with ada there were...times. but he'd never divulge that to billy. the summerses were big on secrecy. "well..i'd like to stay" erich answers billy with an exhausted sigh. "i still have to go back out there. got a promise to keep to joshua. i think he wanted me to assassinate the mayor of diamond city. so there is that. shit,i have to inform his girlfriend of his death.
" erich says sadly. it hurt to mention joshua. it seemed cruel that they were here enjoying this and he wasnt. a lot of their party wasnt. but he had grown closest to joshua and,in his mind at least,was supposed to die along with him. " but if i dont come back? billy...i like it too much." erich says quietly and looking at the gun tucked in nina's waistband. there wasnt going to be an in between for erich. it was stay here and be dull,or roam the wastes exerting his power of any he could.

nina sort of nods along with erich. she can see his thinking. lord knows she didnt need two maniacs to rein in. but billy had a better point. what was the point of hiding in a hole and merely existing? " fuck no i wouldnt stay. other than the sexy vault suits,what is there to do here? cassie even said it herself. yeah,its alllllmmmmoooosssst like the old world in here. but when that door opens? its fucking staring you in the face." nina says looking to billy and erich. she and erica had known erich longer than anyone else. she knew how he operated.

"ok." erich says to billy and nina as they walk. looking from face to face. "how the heck are you supposed to be a rebel in a world where there are no rules?" erich asks. he wasnt after just safety,but a purpose. out there,he felt he was just another face in the crowd.

in the worry about dusty and the impressiveness of the vault,dallas had forgotten about riley needing to speak with him. now he was even more on edge than when he just had the off putting safety of the vault to worry about. now whatever riley had in mind was there too. dallas nods to riley and leans in close before whispering," during dinner,we both excuse ourselves to the bathroom. rich food and all,right?" he say quickly and quietly to riley. he then starts his walk back to dustyn and the help his boyfriend desperately needs.

nina answers for erich. "the fuck you guys are abandoning me." she keeps a hold on both men and forces them to bring her along. while lust had a bit to do with it,after all safety was the best aphrodisiac these days. being alone also meant it was easier to be attacked. old habits die hard and while she was certain they had nothing to worry about,she wasnt going alone. anywhere.
erich wasnt one to be a party pooper,shrugs and smiles at billy. "well,at least the intial awkwardness of this will be out of the way."

the dwellers look at their new arrivals and shake their heads. " this is vault 81!" they call out. "not vault 69." they all laugh and go back to their activities. there was little privacy in a vault and every body knew pretty much about every one else.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#650 Posted : 29 April 2019 05:16:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"This isn't Vault 69?! With the amount of inbreeding going on in here, you really could've fooled me!" Billy bites back to the dwellers almost instantaneously. He can go from feeling sorry for himself to defending himself in a heartbeat. It was really just a joke but it had a slight jibe to it. Billy does have a point. Generations have lived here, the dwellers haven't set foot outside and there still appears to be a mixture of age groups here. The gene pool can't be that wide. "Ah...Joshua..." Billy says, closing his eyes and immediately feeling guilty. Here he is, moping and pining over a relationship that never even existed meanwhile Piper is at home unaware she has lost her boyfriend, who also never got to carry out his last heroic endeavour. "I forgot all about that. I tend to just block things out otherwise...well, it's a slippery slope for someone with my mental disposition." When Billy breaks, he BREAKS. Whether it is anger or sadness, he has trouble reining it in. It's not pretty so he tends to gloss over everything. He's doing all that he can not to think about his brothers. It's going to be hell come nightfall and the quietness sets in. "There's still authority and a hierarchy in this world. Go against that. Throw tins of Cram at a few heads. That's how you become a rebel," Billy says to Erich while giving him a pat on the back.

Riley nods to Dallas, his stomach churning as he does so. He knows that imparting the information he has could well and truly rock the boat. Dallas may not take the discovery of "Blake" being a synth very well. It could launch a new, never ending crusade for the real one or could send a few people spiraling. Riley himself feels extremely on edge but is trying his best to contain it for now. "Sure thing. You and I heading to the bathroom. That won't make Dustyn jealous at all," Riley jokes but his face is far from a barrel of laughs. His concern shows.

Around 15 minutes later...

Dustyn lays on the gurney in the medical bay, smiling contently up at the ceiling. Dr Forsythe and Rachel properly patched up Dustyn's wound and administered some painkillers and a stimpak. Dustyn was a good patient and even let them take a blood sample. Like Billy quipped earlier, the vault dwellers have been genetically isolated and the doctor needed a different test subject for is research. Forsythe and Rachel left the room, allowing the couple to have a private moment as Dustyn recovers. He lays shirtless on the bed and has his hands behind his head as if sunbathing on a relaxing beach. His permanent grin and slightly glazed look in his blue eyes make it evident that Dustyn is under some strong drugs but at least he's not in pain anymore. "That woman was totally looking at my nipples..." he says with a childish giggle. The drugs are lifting him from shitty reality which is nice.

Billy stands under the stream of the shower, letting it completely soak him. He's already beginning to feel like a new person as the residue from the last two days swirls down the drain. He screws up his face as he picks up the bar of soap that's been supplied. It looks...handmade for sure. There's no longer the luxury of mass produced stock. "Looks like something Riley used to buy from those overly expensive vegan companies." Billy gives the bar a quick sniff to make sure it's safe. "Is that...tarberry?" he asks, passing it over to Nina. He's unsure if this is actually a cleansing product or an old discarded pudding of sorts. Billy then looks over at naked Erich, giving him a once over from head to toe followed by a very pretty yet mischievous smile. It's his way of telling Erich that he's looking hot without actually saying it.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#651 Posted : 29 April 2019 06:48:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

fussing with grubby outsiders was more security's thing,so the people paid billy's words no mind. he'd be gone soon and they could get back to playing the nightly game of blast radius or gossiping about the shopkeeper woma whos husband was cheating on her. to erich it didnt seem right they were bummed about joshua,when he was pretty sure billy was closer to his brothers. but erich didnt even want to mention the brothers. he had lost a sister in jayne,but that happened years before he appeared in this world so it didnt feel real. "i wish i could block it out. honestly,why should i keep a promise to a dead man? but i got to." erich says,looking back towards the vault door he wasnt looking forward to venturing all the back to diamond city and then all the way back here. perhaps he could fix one of the many cars around. he was fairly handy,maybe there was an antique one some where that had no electronics for the bombs' emp to fry. erich was concerned about his own slippery slope. killing was far too easy now. here he was casually speaking to billy about killing someone who had personally done him no wrong. erich 's clothes let out their own puff of dust when his back is patted. he felt a little like an old couch in this respect. "its a lot less fun when you hit em with that can and they start firing on you." erich laughs bittersweetly.

dallas laughs to riley and shakes his head. "riely. he and i arent billy,payton and andrea. the bathroom is not for lovemaking." if there were no crumbs in the allowed in the bed,there certaily wasnt going to be any where toilets are involved. especially these days when no toilet really flushes and nobody seems to respect that fact. adding more whiz isnt going to help that brown trout swim out to sea

dallas wasnt keen on giving blood,but he went along with it. he didnt buy their genetic diversity line. he assumed it was to detect synths. when they treated dustyn,he assumed his boyfriend passed. wouldnt that be some shit if dustyn was a synth? he wasnt going back to the brotherhood anyway,so in the big picture it didnt matter. it was nice to see dustyn being treated in a modern facility and not some ex toolshed with dirty implements and a dirtier doctor. surprisingly,dallas had a fairly weak stomach when it came to medical procedures,so he didnt watch much of dustyn being patched up. dustyn speaking brought dallas' attention back to dustyn. dallas pulled over a little rolling stool and sat on it,taking dustyn's hand.
"dust. i wouldnt worry too much. dont you know pre war nipples are far more attractive than post war ones? the post war ones are always kinda long." dallas replies with a playful smirk.

erich leaned his head down and watched the dirt and dried blood wash off of him and down the drain. it felt like heaven. the water was scalding hot and pressurized. it was like the war never happened....well,aside from the company he had. prewar,he never would have taken a shower with these two. nina was really enjoying herself and scrubbing her hair intensely. she wanted to get every bit of mutant hound out of her hair. the outside heat had made it's gore into a grease that seemed to coat her head. so thank god. down the drain it went. "dont drop the soap,loves." nina giggles and looks at the soap." its probably made from dead vault dweller,you know." she says with a wink.

erich cracks up at the mention of tarberry. erich does a little impersonation of the elvis hip shake and smiles to billy, "thank you,thank you very much." it was hard to be serious while naked with two people whom he had grown close to...in more ways than one. he gives billy a once over and chuckles. "billy,when we get out of here and have towels,that ass of yours is so snapped."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#652 Posted : 29 April 2019 17:26:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn covers his chest with his arms, now very much aware that he is without shirt and starting to feel the cold. "Well she's barking up the wrong tree. The war has changed many things but I stand firm in that I will never venture...there. Whole freaking babies shoot out of there," Dustyn says while screwing up his face. Limited options and a lack of stigma has allowed others to explore further than their usual norms but not Dustyn. He's still very much an avid Madonna fan in that sense. His voice is a tad groggy from the meds but other than that, Dustyn seems good. A white patch of fabric covers up his groddy wound so he no longer has to look at that thing. Dustyn's stomach audibly rumbles and fills the room. "Oh my..." he says, holding his exposed tummy. It's been a while since he had a proper meal plus he threw up earlier and has just had blood taken so he's absolutely ravenous. "Do you think they do blueberry muffins here?".

Billy lets the water do its thing, rinsing off the bulk of the dried blood and God knows what else, before using the soap to lather up and tackle the tougher grime. He thoroughly scrubs his hands under the flow of the shower, making sure his nails are pristine. The amount of dry blood that had gathered around his cuticles was unsightly but that's what happens when you blow multiple heads off. "I wouldn't dare drop the soap..." Billy begins as he cleans around his neck. "There are no cameras for a start. You know I'm an exhibitionist!" Billy laughs and rinses off some of the soap before pausing and peering behind him. "Wait...do you think there are cameras in here? God knows what technology this place still has. You think Cassie is sitting in her office having a right good frig will watching us?" Billy imitates a rubbing motion over his pubic area as if a visual aid was actually needed.

"You want to snap my arse?!" Billy says in faux shock before smirking. "I might have to encourage this behaviour," he says with a laugh. The giggling is cut short after he rubs some soap over his bicep. Underestimating the pain it would cause his bullet wound, Billy yells out in agony. "AAHHH FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CUNT FUCK!!". His voice bellows and carries with the acoustics of the showers. Billy rests an arm and his head against the cool tiles and focuses on his breathing while holding a hand out as if telling Erich and Nina not to touch him. He's a kinky fucker with a high pain threshold so this must have REALLY hurt him. "Shit..." he whimpers softly as he winds down.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/04/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#653 Posted : 29 April 2019 22:43:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas laughs at dustyn's modesty and briefly considers tweaking his boyfriend's nipple,but doesn't want him to jerk away. That would probably only make his wound worse. Buuuuut,that doesn't stop Dallas from joking with dustyn. He picks up a bone saw and twirls it nonchalantly in his hands. " oh come now,dust. It can't be that bad. Why back on the airship? You can't step two steps without seeing one. I tell you,it's like a strip club up there. And ....well,we all had out knightly duties to perform. Gotta keep the Brotherhood ranks filled,right?" Dallas says to dustyn,hiding his jest very well. Dallas closes his eyes and visualizes the taste of blueberry.it was several lifetimes ago since those existed. "Dust,i wouldn't get your hopes up. They probably have the same mutated shit as anywhere else." He replies sourly. While It was bright and clean in here,he doubted seriously that pre war fruits were around.

Nina waits patiently for the soap to be passed back to her. If she could live in this shower for the rest of her life,she'd be a happy woman. She planned on washing until there was no soap left. It would be weeks before they were back in good nieghbor. All that awaited her there was non pressurized water. Like a damned peasant. Nina glanced around at her company in the shower and smiled,she could definitely get used to this. The thought of cameras never entered her mind until billy mentions it. She sort of shrugs it off. She lost modesty centuries ago. "Depends,love. Some of these vaults have cameras everywhere. But i seriously doubt she is watching us. Probably has her hand up erica and working her like a puppet" Nina laughs and makes her hand like she's using a hand puppet. " Kermit the frog here" she cackles. Her Kermit voice combined with her accent is truly terrible. It sounds like vinnie Jones with one of those voice box things throat cancer people use. If any it her friends were hard ,they wouldn't be after this.

Erich starts to hop around in anticipation of the coming towel fight. If he was already moving,he'd be harder to hit. He stops when Billy cries out in pain. It was so loud,erich was surprised that vault dwellers didn't come rushing in to make sure they weren't killing each other....or maybe they stayed out because they assumed the outsiders were fucking each other. " we need to get you to the doctor after this. Snapping asses with towels can wait." Erich says,aiming to cut this shower short. However,he does see an opportunity to forward his case for remaining in the vault. " being shot doesn't happen in a vault." He says with a playful smirk.

Nina laughs and turms to Erich. " aww,you don't know much about vaults do you,love? This one is the exception." She says seriously. She then giggles and turns all the way around. "These also don't live in vaults." Nina may not win many verbal debates,but she knew how to be convincing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#654 Posted : 30 April 2019 01:30:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh so it's a sleaze club up there in your big balloon, is it?!" Dustyn asks with a smirk, going along with Dallas' joke. The more he talks, the less groggy his voice sounds. The conversing seems to be helping him touch back down into reality. He's still rather giggly though, more so than usual. "I hope you keep your modesty up there. They might think you're some sort of synthy-mutant-thingy if they catch a glimpse of your rather streamlined looking willy! I don't think they do that now. Your wang is out of fashion, Conners!" Dustyn giggles and sits up, holding his side to make sure the bandaging stays put. He has a point though. That tradition is long gone. Could Dallas, Erich and Billy be the only ones left carrying that torch? What must people think if they caught a glimpse of it? "You could always blame it on a fight gone wrong...not that there's anything wrong with yours. It's pretty!" Dustyn smiles sweetly, thinking it's best to give his boyfriend a compliment after making him feel like the odd one out. His stomach grumbles loudly again. "Well I'll gladly eat a scabby brahmin at this rate. I'll glaze Riley up and roast him. Have you seen the meat on his arms alone?!" Dustyn laughs and holds onto his growling tummy. "Seriously though, can we go raid the canteen or ask Cassie to bring dinner forward a few hours?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine..." Billy says quietly yet sternly. He wants to cut the pandering and concern before it has a chance to really start. He's a big boy and will be OK or so he wants to believe. Billy's pride is often detrimental to him. There's nothing wrong with needing medical assistance but in Billy's mind, that's weak. If he's not dead, he's fine. He'll probably end up sneaking down to the medical bay later on his own terms once he realises that it really does need sorted out. Going to the doctor after being told to do so by Erich would hurt his ego. Billy isn't told anything. "You can whip my arse until your heart is content," and with that, Billy turns his back to Erich in the shower to give him a full-on view of his bronzed buns.

His turning is also a way of facing Nina, who he feels the serious need to scold. That Kermit impression was unacceptable. "Don't ever do that again. I don't want to be subjected to such sounds again, you hear me? Just...don't." Although he's just playing around, Billy still comes across as serious and threatening. It's the flatness of his voice and the slight manic look in his eyes that does it. Many people often mistake his deadpan and dry way for an antagonistic approach which usually isn't the case. This time he at least rounds it off with some laughter to clear the air. "Can't say that I'm good at impressions myself," Billy confesses as he tilts his head down to wash out the remaining soap in his hair. Billy is from Hackney which isn't too far from Nina's way and they have similar accents. "You should hear Dustyn's Kermit impression. That man is a master of voices. He used to impersonate...Deneil..." Billy's voice tails off at the mention of his brother's name. He already began the sentence without realising until it was too late and his younger brother's name cropped up. He clears his throat and steps out of the water. "Think we've given Cassie enough time to have a good ride in Erica's pink canoe?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#655 Posted : 30 April 2019 02:47:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Like any confined group of people,there were no doubt numerous boinkings on the airship. Dallas had never seen or heard of any himself. He usually kept to himself and out of interpersonal relationships or office politics. He felt they just got in the way of bringing peace back to the wastes. But,he didn't want dustyn to know that. It would kill the fun they are having. " oh for sure. Why i don't think they even issue shirts to female recruits. It's Like a dairy farm up there with all those swinging udders." Dallas grins,making a swaying motion with his hands. Dallas turns bright red when dustyn mentions his out of fashion nether regions. While yes,the topic did come up during his initial physical. Dallas smiles and starts humming hava nagalia. He shrugs a little before speaking, "they may or may not think im part of a small settlement of orthodox Jews. Also,i had to describe what was done for it to look this way.. Afterwards,they assume im one of the toughest men alive." Dallas grins and flexes. He wisely left out the fact it was done as a baby. Dallas stands and holds his hand out to dustyn. " a dinner date,Mr conners?" He asks
Sweetly with a wink. The mention of cannibalizing Riley did remind him that he had something to discuss with the minuteman. " that reminds me,I'll have to meet with him before dinner. I Have some minutemen/Brotherhood stuff to discuss. Dull stuff that he may need to know." Dallas says to Dusty. He didn't particularly like lying to dustyn,but Riley seemed to imply it was for Dallas' ears only. Dallas was thinking that Riley wanted to recruit him and didn't want dustyn trying to convince him to stay in diamond city. "They're probably waiting on us all to be finished bathing and getting patched up." Dallas suggests. While vault life was on a schedule,he was thinking Cassie altered normalcy for her friends showing up.

Erich holds his hands up and backs off. " Fine. Be that way and nobody will like you when you grow up." He teases billy. "Remember the surgery i did getting the bullet out? Ill be far drunker when it comes time to cut the infection out." He keeps teasing. Billy probably knew more about these things than erich, but he couldn't resist giving Billy a hard time. Again,it was hard to be serious when naked. Already feeling silly,Erich did take the opportunity to smack Billy on the ass. The wet skin on wet skin made a loud slap sound. Erich then hops around and finally holds Nina in front of him,blocking Billy from getting to him. "No slap backs" he sings,still hopping around from behind Nina.

Nina,to her credit just stands between Erich and Billy with a quizzical expression on her face." When i thought i was going to be stuck between two men in here,loves. This is not wjat i had pictured." She says flatly but with a smirk. When Billy turns and faces her,Nina does look down before meeting his eyes again . she was about to suggest a frisky way to seal the promise of her never doing a Kermit impression,but Billy was already speaking when the deneil comment came out. Nina merely said , " I think dinner is getting cold." She says quietly and emotionless. The mood was soured as surely as if one of them took a dump on the shower floor. She also stepped out of the shower and grabbed a set of provided clothes. It was jeans and a t shirt,far less revealing tjan her original clothes but far better smelling. She could only imagine how it was for Billy. Deneil was a sore subject for her when Billy was around...lord,did bits of deneil get washed down the drain?

Erich also got out and changed into fresh clothes. They were the decidedly uncool looking khaki shorts and a loud Hawaiian shirt. He sort of felt the odd man out since he was not reallu involved in this dynamic between Nina and Billy. So He tried getting the conversation light again by answering billy's question . " probably,but you know lots of paddling is involved with a canoe."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#656 Posted : 30 April 2019 20:19:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Which fucking HUSSY performed a physical on you?!" Dustyn demands, hopping off the gurney and onto his feet. If he wasn't so cute and vertically challenged he may be a tad intimidating but he stands below Dallas' chin and is far from threatening. Although, people have witnessed what he can do with a gun. Dustyn might just take down The Prydwen with a Fat Man. Nobody looks at his man's willy. "You ARE one of the toughest men alive though, snippy-snip or not!" Dustyn smiles and tip toes to kiss him. The title also belongs to Dustyn as well but he'll never realise that. Considering everything he's been through not just these last two days but throughout life in general, he's certainly tougher than most. "Wait...does that mean I'm no longer seen as exotic?" he asks with a frown. Dustyn loved the barrage of compliments and special attention that came with being au naturel down there. "Ugh, it won't be gun-slinging, dick-swinging, muscle-pumping man talk between you two will it? I love Riley but he's a hetero. I don't want you hanging around that for too long. They have an agenda, you know?" Dustyn jokes, grabbing his shirt but gives it a once over and decides not to put it back on. "Yeah, this is too dirty. Don't want to risk infection. Shower?" he says with a smile.

There is a knock on the med bay door. Riley stands at the entrance in a vault suit, clearly wearing it as it was the only attire provided to him after his shower. Like Dustyn said, Riley is a big hulky guy so the tight suit is very form fitting, especially around his bulging...arms. Dustyn's attention has certainly been captured. "Dallas, he's trying to outdo your hunky manliness. Throw baby oil on him and wrestle. Right here, right now!" he jokes...although he wouldn't mind if it happened.

Riley just smiles at the suggestion and scratches his head. "Maybe some other time, Dustyn. I'm trying to stay alert. The woman who works in the shop here keeps hitting on me and making obscene remarks about her perfectly preserved pie!" Being ripped, handsome and a lovely guy on top of all of that, Riley used to attract a lot of mothers and older women back in the boy band days. Hundreds of years in the future and not much has changed. "Actually, Dustyn...I was wondering if I could borrow Dallas for a moment?"

"Say no more, I know when I'm not wanted!" Dustyn holds his hands up and forces a sigh. "I'm going to go find a shower. I'll see you later." Dustyn gives Dallas a kiss on the cheek and turns to walk out of the door but has a little giggle at Riley first.

"What?" Riley says, going a little red in the face. He already knows his vault suit is snug. What else is Dustyn going to bring to his attention?

"Nothing...just...just thinking about your lovely butt crack from earlier!" Dustyn cackles before waving the pair off as he leaves the bay. "Byeeee!"

After being smacked on the butt, Billy laughs and clenches his cheek. The impact is delightfully stingy and gives him a much needed buzz. He smirks when he sees Erich hide behind Nina. "Ah, so you're a delicate flower who can give it out but can't take it? Can't say I've ever known a dom who is also a pussy. Takes all sorts I suppose," Billy teases with a grin as he steps out of the shower to dry off. He looks over at Nina as he pats himself down, taking her joke into consideration. "Well you should've said earlier. Could've made the showering more eventful. I've got plenty of albino lipstick to give out..." Billy says, drying off his dick as he makes the dirty joke. "Pink canoe" and "albino lipstick" are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Billy's foul names. Dinner shall be fun. The clothes Billy then selects are similar to Erich's only the shirt is grey. It's rather drab attire but Billy's tattoos and...colourful personality...makes up for it. "They didn't give me any undies. Oh well, freeballing in 81 it is."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/04/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#657 Posted : 30 April 2019 23:44:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas laughs as he always does at the word hussy. It's a word he always pictured being said by a sassy southern woman fanning herself. Not a small Irishman's word at all. "Well... It's tragic actually. The doctor fell off the airship after the elders birthday party. Thus our no liquor fueled parties unless on the ground rule." Dallas replies with a chuckle. Sure. Someone died,but it was funny in it's way. Dallas accepts and returns dustyn's kisses even though he didn't feel like he was very tough. He had let too much happen to dustyn on this journey. to avoid really thinking on it,he'd rather talk about dustyn's willy. He gives a long sigh and pats dustyn's back. "Dust. Don't think about it as losing your exotic flare, think of it as colonialism. Finally your kind populate the USA once more!" Dallas says to his boyfriend proudly. He did sort of miss knowing he had something special with an intact dustyn. Now he had to settle for just having a man he loved very much and found irresistible. Dallas shakes his head and reassures dustyn." Do they still have an agenda? Sports are pretty much a myth at this point." Dallas seemed to remember liking hockey at one time. Nowadays he couldn't remember the last time he saw ice.

Dallas kind of smirks when he sees Riley in a vault suit. It was just weird seeing him,or anyone really,in something form fitting. Nobody had the right sized clothes in the wasteland. "You got your god and your bible,well Dallas 3:16 says i just whipped your ass" Dallas tells riley in response to dustyn wanting them to wrestle. To dallas, wrestling meant pro wrestling. And pro wrestling meant stone cold Steve Austin. So he had to paraphrase his famous promo. Dallas did enjoy seeing dustyn interacting with Riley. It almost felt like the old days again. "Save some water for me." Dallas calls after dusty . a shower sounded great and he couldn't wait to get one himself. But first,what did Riley have to say that was so much a secret that he couldn't just say it. Dallas smacks dustyn's departing was and smiles. He waits a little while and finally turns to Riley. " ok. So what's on your mind?" He asks Riley. He turns the switch to lock the door so their privacy is assured.

Erich pokes his head around Nina's shoulder and sticks his tongue out at billy. " I've always been delicate. I'm like a well tuned lotus. I'm fun,but i break easily." He taunts from behind his shield. Nina nods as erich speaks.

"Sorry. Neither of you could have made me feel as good as that shower did. Feel like a new woman I do." Nina says brightly as she dries her hair as much as she could. She does grin at billy's crudeness. She looks at him and shrugs. "Youre a dirty boy and would like it when I spit it back in your face,right,love? " Nina says in her most seductive.

" the sexual tension is so thick in here that you can make a dildo and fuck yourself with it." Erica's voice calls from the doorway. She looks fresh and showered. However,she didn't get normal clothes.she is in a vault suit...it doesn't suit her at all. She looks like the drunk uncle who shows up at a wedding. He may be in a tux,but he still looks scruffy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#658 Posted : 01 May 2019 00:51:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley sighs and is about to sit down on the gurney before realising the material of his suit isn't the most trusted. Last thing he wants is to bend down and tear his outfit at the arse. He swings his bag from over his shoulder, placing it on the bed before rummaging through it. "I thought I'd come to you with this before Dustyn. I don't think it's my place to tell him..." Riley begins as he grabs onto the synth component in the bag. He looks at it, giving it a once over before deciding to bring it out and finally reveal it to Dallas. He holds his palm flat open and lets the component sit in the centre. "This...I...I found this in Blake's remains. I know it means we killed a synth but it opens up many questions." Riley places it on the bed, allowing Dallas to pick it up if he so chooses. The sight of the thing churns his stomach. "How many Blake's were in that place? Was it just the synth one that was mad? Were there two? You know how Blake scavenged from all sorts of factions. Is the real Blake out there? Is he actually sane? Is he dead?" Riley paces around, placing his hands at the back of his head and just letting his thoughts fall out of his mouth like word vomit. He has been holding this in for too long. He eventually calms himself and holds onto the doctor's chair. "I don't know how this is going to impact Dusty..." Riley says, looking Dallas in the eye and sounding extremely concerned. After all that the man put Dustyn through, after all Dustyn did to end it....it might not actually be the end.

"I'm only sensitive and delicate when it comes to tickling and DON'T even try it. I'll blow your fucking head off and not in the good way," Billy warns Erich, pointing his finger at him. Billy is infamously kinky and now an infamous warrior but tickle him and he's like butter. He's more insecure over his shrill, "girly" laugh when it happens more than anything. "Other than that...I can take a good pounding. Can handle meat truncheons, the lot!"

Billy smirks and pulls Nina in closer, playing along with her game of seduction. "I certainly wouldn't mind it in my face. We all enjoy some gentleman's relish from time to time, don't we?" Billy chuckles but before he has time to engage in a back and forth crude slang match, Erica arrives on the scene.

"Oh you're back?! Cassie explore the spasm chasm, then?" he says with a chuckle before walking Erica's way. "Now are they going to offer us some food in this place or are we going to have to eat each other? I don't mind dunking a bit of beef."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#659 Posted : 01 May 2019 02:40:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas assumed this might have something to do with dustyn. But he wasnt sure what to exactly expect. He certainly knew what riley was holding though. Gingerly he reached out and picked it up. " well...this sure makes the Brotherhood seem justified in its zealotry." He says, still intently staring at the device. It was heavier than he expected..could synths feel the extra weight in their heads? Fuck.what if this thing was still active and taking in everything they said?! Dallas places the device on the surgical tray that held the used tools from dustyn's procedure. "We have to tell dustyn. We have to. What if We run across another Blake out there? If he wasn't prepared,he'd die of fright." Dallas explains,slowly walking around the small room in thought. "It was probably just the one Blake,right? The Institute usually replaces people,they don't build armies of clones. Even..even Mariko was an escaped defect. That's the first synth I've heard of that had multiple copies." Dallas says giving out the commonly held belief that the institute was more keen on secretly infiltrating groups. It was harder than he wanted it to be to bring up mariko. That was yet qnother time he failed to protect dustyn. " I really don't know how dustyn will take this. He's changing..i never thought he'd kill Blake like that .maybe in the heat of the moment. But not like that." Dallas says in thought. He, also was pondering if he and dustyn could make a new life in the vault.

Erich laughs and backs off at the threat from Billy. The idea of him still being ticklish was hilarious. But also intriguing. How does Billy know?! Who the fuck tickles each other these days? " hey now,Billy. I may have had sex with a man,but tickling one? Sounds kinda gay,bro." Erich says in his best exaggerated manly Brooklyn voice. He was certainly not one to ever use the word bro normally. "I should be a vault dweller. I bruise easily." Erich says softly. While this is technically true,until his marriage to a certain German woman,Karoliena had been his primary sexual partner. So who really knew what his taste was.

Nina enjoyed the thrill of being pulled anywhere consensually .it was a rare commodity these days." If it comes out looking like relish,love.get get checked." She says to Billy with a wink. She links her arms with Billy and Erich. If Erica had been off gallyvanting with Cassie,well then she was claiming these two men.

"Fuck no." Erica spats when Billy asks if anything want on between Cassie and her. " she gets me in her office. The lights are low and it smells nice in there,right? I'm thinking a nice hot bath and then she's taking right in the office,pressing me against the little round window so the entire atrium can see. But noooooooo. I get in the shower,she gets in the shower. These squalid fucks don't even HAVE bathtubs. She starts washing me and it is Like super hot.SUPER.HOT. After like 15 minutes and im squeaky clean she holds me around my waist,kisses my neck and i feel her fingers go in both my goodies. I am like oh fuck yeah! Cassie is bald,but she can still get all of what im offering. She then tells me that she's facing a mutiny from the vault if I was allowed to keep my weapons. Security took them and my clothes. So long story short? I got few kisses and a cavity search." Erica pouts after telling a story as only she can. "Oh,and i got this stupid ass vault suit so everyone knows Im not hiding anything."

Nina cracks up at this. She always enjoyed when Erica got one pulled over on her. It had beem centuries,but Cassie still knew how to play erica like a kazoo. " why didn't you fight her,love!? You let some soft vault dweller tell you what to do?!" She asks her friend incredulously.

Erica widens her eyes at Nina's question. " oh,im sorry. It's kind of hard to fight when someone's fingers are in your ass and kitty. Fuck you. Dinner is ready." Erica says in a huff.

Edited by user 01 May 2019 02:42:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#660 Posted : 01 May 2019 03:41:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I know that we should tell him. I just...I thought you should be informed first. You know him better than anyone. I don't know how he's going to react to this," Riley says, sounding as equally defeated as he does scared. These last few days have been one fuckery after another. They just can't seem to catch a break and a piece of Blake is literally still with them in this very room. Riley feels like his skin is permanently crawling. "Well common knowledge would tell us that it was just the one Blake. That would make sense...but what has even made sense over these last few days? I feel like things are just spiraling." Riley sighs and continues to walk around the room again, letting his thoughts travel with him. He looks over at Dallas from the other side of the room, sizing things up and wondering if it's the right time to say what's on his mind. At the risk of sounding crazy, Riley just goes for it and shares more of his thoughts. "Do you...feel...I don't know...uncomfortable here? Maybe it's what we've endured lately but I feel on edge in here. They seem nice enough, have provided us with a shower, food, a place to stay...but night hasn't fallen yet. I don't know anyone here aside from Cassie and Karoliena. I feel like this is some sort of trap. Again, might just be me. Might be the huge sealed door and lack of exits. Might be the fact that they're taking weapons and clothing away from us..." Riley shrugs and continues pacing around.

"I'm not gay either. Who needs labels?" Billy says to Erich with a shrug. The world now very much operates in the way that Billy always has. Anything goes. He's been in relationships with men, women and has admitted in the past that he found Cybermen sexy so that accounts for machines too. "Tickle and fuck whoever you want. You don't need to slap a label on yourself if you don't want to. Just don't be into armpit stuff. That immediately puts the "nutcase" tag on you!" Billy shudders. He's done many things, including something very questionable with a ghoul and a tin of Cram, but armpits churn his stomach.

"Where the fuck was my cavity search?!" Billy starts walking with Erica and the others, his voice echoing throughout the corridor. The dwellers probably don't take too kindly to loud outsiders arriving and stomping around like they own the place. Are they the new world equivalent of New Yorkers? They arrive in the cafeteria area and the smell is slightly familiar. The menu is far from the foods of home but the unmistakable odors of meaty substances being cooked fill the air. Billy walks past an elderly gentleman eating his dinner at one of the tables. "I'm not wearing any underwear, enjoy your meatballs!" he quips in passing.

UserPostedImage