logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<420421422423424>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8421 Posted : 15 January 2019 14:08:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
"I'm in an open relationship with three other people and as wild as that sounds, I haven't felt this lonely in a long time." Billy smokes the remainder of his joint and tilts his head back, wondering why he's even confessing stuff like this to Chris. He hardly knows him and hasn't divulged this information to anyone besides his best friend, Dustyn. "I'm just one big mess that nobody really has the time for anymore. This whole open relationship was sort of like damage control. Trying to pull together and get everyone on deck, on the same page but...I don't think it's working. If anything, it's just made me a burden for even more people." Billy stubs up his joint in his glass ashtray and listens to Chris, understanding where he's coming from but Billy was on a different page. The last thing he wants is a relationship with strings attached. He doesn't want to offer Chris something he can't give. Life is messy enough. "Oh yeah I get you but I wasn't meaning really anything deep. Believe me, I can't afford to get tangled into more mess. I just thought...maybe...you just wanted something one-off. Some sort of...release?" Billy smiles and playfully ruffles Chris' hair. "It's alright if you don't want to but we have the house to ourselves and I'll still be friends with you regardless of the outcome so we can make the most of tonight if you want to? Plus...I would be lying if I didn't say that I was curious about how you kiss." Billy chuckles and playfully winks at Chris. He's down for anything whether it's platonic or sexual. There's nothing that will shock Billy or make him feel uncomfortable. If Chris wants to be his new bff and movie partner, he's down. If Chris wants to bend him over and fuck him on the spot, he's down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#8422 Posted : 17 January 2019 05:50:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris was surprised that Billy had all of these thoughts about being in an open relationship to try to feel close. People assume that it was a terrible idea but the way he explained it, it was a last-ditch effort to feel something, anything. It somewhat reminded him about how he use to act out and do things for attention just to feel notice and the for someone to give him some kind of attention even if it was negative. At least that was something to show that he was visible. "Billy you are a talented, smart person. With lots of money, and fans everywhere. Your still a person though, and it is okay to show weakness every now and then. There isn't anything wrong with exposing yourself and showing things that make us feel uncomfortable. Everyone is insecure about something in our lives and no one is perfect not even god. Yes God makes mistakes too. So don't worry about trying to get everyone on the same page, you find to find someone that beat to the same drum and understands that." He then gets pretty embarrassed about wondering how he kisses "Umm most of my stuff is for girls and I don't know if that skill translates? I thinking you have talent at both because of course, you do. I'm mean I'm cool with practice kissing, just practice though."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8423 Posted : 17 January 2019 06:58:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is a lot deeper than one would think. It's just that he has layers upon layers of defense and has the ability to totally detach from his emotions. There is a lot of psychological issues going on with him but when he is actually centred and calm, he is able to get reflective and in touch with himself. Billy does not like that at all. He can't handle strong emotions, failure, weakness and the likes. It's why he abuses a lot of drugs, picks fights with others and swamps himself with work at the record label. Anything to distract and deflect from himself. "I feel like I'm just supposed to be this constant nuisance to people. When I'm not breaking down and I have my emotional wall up, I'm "cold", I'm a "bastard", I'm "evil" to people. When I do actually talk about my mental health and my issues, I'm "attention seeking" and "playing the victim". It's like no matter what I do it's never good enough for people." Billy sighs and shakes his head with a little smirk appearing on his face. "I said I didn't want to get all introspective at the start of the night. I've turned into a right soppy cunt, haven't I?" Billy laughs, trying his best to lift up the mood and also shut down conversation. It's getting a little too close to a nerve for him. He already fears he's shown a little too much emotion to Chris. Billy tilts his head to the side, chuckling at Chris. "Practice kissing? Is that like some sort of "no homo" thing? It's not faggy if it's for practice?" Billy laughs softly and smiles at Chris, reaching a hand out to stroke his friend's cheek. "Kiss me...for practice, of course..."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8424 Posted : 17 January 2019 08:07:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It's not a homo thing, I want to be judged on a curve cause we both know that I don't have a lot of practice kissing guys, and I'm not sure I that good of a kisser in the first place while man of many talents, good kissing I'm sure is one of them. The homo thing comes from who stick what is who and where?" Chris remembers these tactics a way to defect and move away from things that you don't want to talk about. Chris gave Billy a quick kiss "You can be Strong," You can be weak," "You can be brave," "You can be scared," "Just be you," he said in between kissing Billy before giving him a good deep kiss by his standards. "I don't expect you to be anything but yourself, and if you feel anxiety like I do, a quick pull of the mask and you can go into persona like that. When you feeling better lift the mask back up and you're you." By this point, the movie was almost over and Chris was not paying attention to it all.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8425 Posted : 17 January 2019 08:46:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well it's 2019. Who really gives a fuck about labels and who sticks what where? I sure won't tell if you won't." Billy chuckles and lightly kisses Chris, gently caressing his cheek as he does so. Billy's hand remains on Chris' face for the duration, giving a very light and tender touch. It's a habit for Billy and while he uses it for passion now, it's a move he learned for a more conceited purpose. Back when Weekend first started and his dating life was the hottest topic, Billy made sure that when he kissed in public, he'd put one hand on the other person's face so that the camera would only focus on his beautiful face and not the other person. If he was in better focus in the picture than his significant other, the story would be more likely centred around him. Hearing Chris compliment and encourage him between kisses makes Billy want to give him more. It's rare to hear people genuinely care for him and hearing it out loud is really pulling at his heart. "When I have my "mask" on, I seem too abrasive. When I open up, I feel too vulnerable...like a hermit crab out of its shell. I don't know if I'll ever find that happy medium." Billy sighs and rests his forehead against Chris' and speaks softly. "I'm happy right now though," he whispers before returning the deep and passionate kiss. Their lips lock and Billy's hand runs through Chris' hair while his tongue softly swirls over Chris'. While a passionate kiss, Billy somehow manages to make it feel very delicate too. He has very soft lips and skin plus he knows how to work the rhythm of the tongues. It's Billy Khan after all. He's a sex God. A lot of guys can be too abrasive when it comes to the smooching but with Billy it's almost angelic and he's enjoying Chris' too. He breaks the heated kiss and asks "You good?" to make sure Chris was still comfortable with it. It's clear that there is a sexual spark in the kissing.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8426 Posted : 20 January 2019 01:33:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Look if it just about cuddles and loving everyone, I'm all for it. But I only have one thing back there and I don't plan to have that be an entrance. That's an exit only and I would like to keep it that way." Chris knew Billy was a good kisser and true enough that was what he got the more he didn't this the more embarrassed and self-conscious he got. After all, he was a big fan and know doing this was something he didn't even think was possible. He figured that he was not Billy's type or had enough to offer for billy to even consider having a fling with. "Well, I'm glad you're happy it's my job to entertain and bring happiness to people you know." Kissing billy was wonderful but he didn't want to get swept up in this pace or he was going to be in the bed...well using the bed, soon. "Umm, I'm good, but let's leave it right here. You have a talent for kissing I can confirm you are very gifted in kissing as well in other places too." He glances down at Billy penis, "That isn't going to fit in me, I won't be able to walk right."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8427 Posted : 20 January 2019 02:12:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm not really the soft and cuddly type but I have my moments." Billy says with a little chuckle, giving Chris a tight squeeze of a hug. Billy is great when it comes to sexual pleasure but the "soft" stuff like caressing and cuddling, he's a little more anxious about. He thinks it's a little too soppy and almost weak which is why he's reluctant to be like that a lot. Billy listens to Chris, almost giggling as he detects the nervousness in his friend's voice. It's clear this guy doesn't want anything up him. "Well..." Billy begins, giving Chris several little kisses on the cheek. "You can keep your arse as an exit but if you're wanting a suck or something, I'm down for that." Billy's eyes drop down to Chris' crotch before looking him in the eye, whispering gently by his ear. "Or...you can fuck me if you want? I bet you're great at it." Billy smirks and starts to move down, kissing and nuzzling on Chris' neck. Through his sweatpants, a raging boner presses up against Chris as they smooch. "Tell me to fuck off if you've had enough." he says in a soft whisper again. It's clear that Billy really wants something to happen but will respect if Chris declines.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8428 Posted : 20 January 2019 04:33:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"See here mister smooth talker, I'm so easy where you can use this soft comfy bed and talented lips aren't going to get me that easy. I prefer soft and cuddly type cause that's what I am. You can see why now that people leave me because of it." Chris pushes Billy away not because he doesn't like this but cause he feels like this is moving away from someone more important. " You are fantastic, but I use this tactic too, don't try to move away from the soft emotional stuff and jump straight into a physical connection cause that what people want. Being open and emotionally available is hard and challenging but when you find someone that see it and opens up to you as well, it is a wonderful feeling."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8429 Posted : 14 May 2019 05:30:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris by now already knew where Billy lived and it was still the big house as normal but when I get there I have on a black and white tee shirt with a grumpy panda and some panda ears on my head with skater jeans and van sneakers. I go up and knock on the door. "Mister famous it is the media,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8430 Posted : 14 May 2019 05:40:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy answers the door in a fine and expensive robe and some slippers. The exorbitant material makes it look more like a smart smoking jacket with traditional South Asian print designs all over it. "Shit, wasn't expecting you THIS early!" Billy says with a friendly chuckle after opening the door to Chris and giving him a hug. "Not even dressed yet but I least I always look good, hey?". Billy closes the door and walks down the hallway with Chris. "How you been?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8431 Posted : 14 May 2019 06:21:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well, that is the life of a famous person, always got to look good for the cameras no never know when someone is going to have their flash on by mistake." Chris gave him a hug and walked behind Billy. "I showed up quick but I don't have any gift with me this time. I been busy but at least now I have some time to relax. What you been up to?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8432 Posted : 14 May 2019 06:42:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"There is not one bad photo of me out there, mate. Every snap is 10 out of 10, even the leaked ones." Billy says as he leads Chris down the hallway and into his main room. He ushers his Bengal cat off of the couch so that Chris has a place to sit. "No gifts? Get the fuck out!" Billy yells, raising his hand as if he's going to strike Chris before laughing and ruffling his friend's hair instead. "Me? Just been in the studio with the lads, working at the label and been heavily involved in Joshua's recovery. Not slept much but that's what drugs are for." Billy smirks and adjusts his robe. "Can I get you anything?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8433 Posted : 14 May 2019 07:50:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I admit you are one photogenic lad. Even your baby picture is 10 for 10 I question if that is more of a gift like instead of a spidey sense you have a camera sense and just know where you getting snapped at. Girls would kill for that superpower." Chirs sat down and look down, "I'm ashamed of my unworthiness for no bringing gifts." he joked before looking around, "I'll take some water and if you have any snacks I would love you even more."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8434 Posted : 14 May 2019 08:04:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm just blessed in every department aside from mentally. I'm quite unstable but who wants to be stable in 2019? Boring cunts, that's who. You can't have fun if you aren't at least a little bit unhinged!" Billy chuckles and walks into the kitchen to get Chris his water and some snacks. "I don't think it's possible for you to love me already more than you do!" he calls to Chris as he heads away. A few moments later, he returns with a glass of water and a bowl of chips. "You sure that's all you want? I've got an entire bar's worth of booze back there." Billy hands over the water to Chris and sits down next to him, kicking off his slippers and going barefoot. He rests a hand on Chris' shoulder. "So what's been going on since we last spoke?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8435 Posted : 14 May 2019 08:54:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"A trade off I would do in a heartbeat if you asked me, hell I think that might be a requirement to be president, let us rule this country with the power is pictures." Chris joked he laughing at the idea of Billy becoming president thinking he would look at people and think 'are you fucking dumb,' As billy comes back with water and a bowl of chips "Yea I don't want to get tore up and have to a meeting and give speeches." He said holding his water in his hand, "mmmm is is possible thought, I full of surprises I might be able to do it." noding his head. "Well after the dinner I went back had to do meetings and also get stuff done for the network they are thinking that we need more shows and it is really just starting. This thing that I started could make all of us millionaires and we don't have any talent or skills like a singer or performer, we are behind the scenes and I prefer it that way I just don't know about the rest of us." Talking about Sarah and Jake that have helped build the platform of a web network CatchUp Tv

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8436 Posted : 14 May 2019 09:54:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"The world would be a much better place if I was in charge. It'd be a hell of a lot sexier too!" Billy says with a wink, bringing his legs up onto the couch. He pats his pockets, feeling around for his pack of cigarettes before eventually grabbing onto the bashed carton. "You might be living a healthy lifestyle but I'm not. I heard that Hell is a kinky place and the sooner I get there, the better. Mind if I smoke?" he asks, already popping the cig into his mouth and sparking up regardless of the answer. "That's great! Maybe when you make your first million you can actually buy me a fucking gift!" Billy laughs and playfully nudges Chris before taking a drag of his cigarette and tilting his head back to exhale. "No talent? Surely not. Go on, sing for me." Billy has a habit of putting people on the spot.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8437 Posted : 15 May 2019 02:09:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I would think it would be a more fun place to live, it wouldn't be boring and not the 'Oh god what did the president do this time?' kind of boring. Actually?" He thought about the craziness at least it would be more entertaining. The healthy lifestyle wasn't present in Chris life but he also didn't want to be a fatty and with things going well he didn't want be the fat rich kind of guy that you see in movies. He would at least wait until he was old and rich to be fat. "All cats go to hell, that is enough for me not to go. Unless I'm the one kicking them into the lake of fire, but it's hell so I'm sure they do things that I'm not going to like." As billy ask to smoke he laughed "It's your house man, choke a lung, just don't die on me I don't any more people claiming I destroy things I'm not a part of." Chris looks embarrassed when asked to sing, "If I sing I am off the gift list for at least 5 years. I don't know if you want to put me in a place that has glass and fine china cause it will get broken." Chris got up and while his singing wasn't good, it wasn't horrible like he made it out to be. "So what did you think?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8438 Posted : 20 May 2019 13:37:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I love cats and I have a lot of friends in Hell. I think I'll like it down there. I mean where else are you more likely to be involved in orgies; Heaven or Hell? Exactly." It might be a funny remark but Billy is deadly serious. He'd rather spend eternity with Lucifer than with Jesus as they have more in common. Billy loves living a life of debauchery. He takes another drag of his cigarette. "I won't die on you. Death by cigarette would be so lacklustre with the life that I lead. I'll probably die in some sort of explosion or be beheaded...something overly dramatic like that." Billy exhales the smoke, tilting his head away from Chris so not to choke him with the fumes. He sits back and folds his arms, listening to Chris as he sings. Billy has never had any professional lessons but is naturally gifted and has an ear for it. Chris' vocals aren't horrible but not strong enough for Billy to offer him a record deal. Although there are many singers, including Scott in his band, who have weaker vocals. "I mean...it wasn't bad, mate. Not exactly on my level but you're alright. You have a nice tone which is something you can't buy." Billy takes another drag of his cigarette and loosens his robe. Thankfully he's actually wearing underwear this time - black Calvins. "Don't think I'll be singing for you next. I only sing when I get paid for it." For a musical artist, Billy doesn't sing much like a lot of people would around the house or in the shower. He only sings in the studio and on stage.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8439 Posted : 21 May 2019 04:26:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Cats don't die with their owners and I want loyalty from my pets. I don't want you to move on I want you to feel sad when I'm gone. Now if you were running hell and I got special treatment then I would go today but I don't know the devil like that, I'm not on his radar with the poop jokes." Chris didn't believe that heaven was this amazing place, he wasn't religious in the first place but if he had the choice to feel nothing, or pain all the time. He would rather feel nothing. Really feeling nothing was in itself its own hell but he was sure that he would just lose himself to the point nothing in itself would be his world anyway. He wouldn't have a body senses once he was dead anyway so the idea of having some sort of body when you die seemed silly. " I feel like with you it has to be very over the top and out there otherwise there would be questions. Like you died getting a car crash with a girl given you a blowjob but she was terrible so you push her out of the car and as you do one of your crazy exes cuts the brake and you get into an accident. That doesn't kill you was does kill you is the ex standing above the car and blows it up. I think people would think that would be how you go out." Chris smirked, "Well I'm not expecting a lot I wouldn't want you to do anything for free, I have been known to give good massages does that count as payment?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8440 Posted : 21 May 2019 05:12:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I kinda want to believe in the afterlife because I never want to stop living, in a sense. I want to party with sexy spirits and come back to haunt people who deserve it. My work is never done. Don't think I'll truly be able to rest in peace. That sounds dull." Billy finishes his cigarette, taking one last long drag before stubbing it out in his ashtray. He exhales the smoke up towards to ceiling and laughs while thinking about the possibilities of his death. "Yeah, it'll have to be dramatic. How sad would it be if I choked on a crumb and died after everything else I've been through? Fucking tragic. I shall die how I live - extreme and wild." Billy sets his ashtray to one side and stretches out his arms, yawning a little. This lifestyle doesn't involve a lot of sleep which sucks as Billy loves his bed. Billy smirks when Chris mentions a massage. "Now that does sound like a good payment."
UserPostedImage