logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<1819202122>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#381 Posted : 28 June 2017 15:57:52(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)

Tisha just stood there. She stood there in shock, in awe, still, at Drew's piece. She couldn't deny, she missed it. Out of all of her sexual partners, Drew's dick spoke to her the most. It was like it was made specially for her, it was made specially for her insides. She hadn't had a connection emotionally, spiritually, or sexually, with any other man the way she had with Drew. Tisha made her move. She gripped his dick. She wanted to feel it.She forgot how it felt. She melted as she touched it. She gripped his dick in one hand. She placed her lips gently at the head of his penis and she kissed it passionately. Still staring at it, staring at it like it was a Grammy with her name written with her name on it. She salivated over it, as saliva poured from her lips like honey, onto the head of his penis. She stroked it, using her spit as lube.She teased him, looking at him intensely as she stroked his dick. She fingered herself as she stroked it. Tisha then placed his dick in her mouth. Slowly going down on his dick. Soon the whole things filled up her mouth. She sucked it slowly. She wanted to salivate the moment.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#382 Posted : 04 August 2017 17:30:27(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

They came. What a relief. Six months of no contact. They loved each other, and we're possibly the love of each other's lives. It felt like an eternity. Tisha lounged in the moment. She collapsed her head into Drew'S chest. She gently caressed his stomach, slightly tickling him. She din't think about Nire. He was the furthest thing from her mind. She stared at Drew passionately. It was the first time that night she felt comfortable enough to crack a smile. She had her pokerface on the entire night because she didn't want him to think she was weak, vulnerable, or couldn't live without him. She kissed his cheek and said,

"Drew. I have something to tell you. And I don't know how you will react. In fact, I don't even know if I should tell you or want to tell you."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#383 Posted : 04 August 2017 17:50:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
They came. What a relief. Six months of no contact. They loved each other, and we're possibly the love of each other's lives. It felt like an eternity. Tisha lounged in the moment. She collapsed her head into Drew'S chest. She gently caressed his stomach, slightly tickling him. She din't think about Nire. He was the furthest thing from her mind. She stared at Drew passionately. It was the first time that night she felt comfortable enough to crack a smile. She had her pokerface on the entire night because she didn't want him to think she was weak, vulnerable, or couldn't live without him. She kissed his cheek and said,

"Drew. I have something to tell you. And I don't know how you will react. In fact, I don't even know if I should tell you or want to tell you."

Being with Tisha again for the first time in months reminded Drew of everything. He thought about how big of a mistake it was to take her for granted in the first place and how he had really missed how things used to be between them. He didn't know what it meant for his current relationship but that didn't even matter to him right now. When Tisha was in his arms, nothing else ever mattered. When she began to speak, he looked down at her, kissing her forehead. "I know its been a minute but you can still tell me anything."

Edited by user 04 August 2017 17:51:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#384 Posted : 04 August 2017 18:09:15(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha takes a deep sigh. She's been holding this in for months. No one knew about this. Not a single family member, friend, member of her team/entourage.

"Okay. So.... the last time I saw you was in November of last year, at our wedding rehearsal. You ditched. Skipped out on town. Whatever. I don't want to dwell on that because that's in the past. But... [Deep pause]. I collapsed in February of this year. It was like a week after my Superbowl Halftime performance. And I was rushed to the hospital. When I had collapsed I was bleeding through my vagina and I had severe stomach pain. I was sitting in the hospital, I.V. hooked up to me, still in pain, still bleeding. And the doctor walks into the room. Ask me what I am experiencing, and she goes, "I'm sorry fir your loss." And I'm like "Wait a minute! Hol' up?" "What loss?" "What are you talking about?" And then she goes on and says, "You're miscarrying. You are having a miscarriage right now" I start crying and I'm a mess at this point because I'm like,"Hold on. Miscarrying?" I had no idea I was pregnant. So then I asked her how far along I was and she says, 12 weeks. And now I really start to breakdown because I realize at this point that it was your child. Here I am carrying your baby. [Tisha pauses] our baby, and I just lost it."

A tear rolls down Tisha's face. She begins to sniffle, as the tears pour.

"I wanted to call you so badly! So badly! And just be like, "Fuck all that drama shit. Fuck all that old shit. I need you here. I need you here with me. And I felt so lost and stuck because I had no way of contacting you, I didn't know where you were. You work closely with your management and team, and I am probably not a favorite of theirs after the album. And I was like I can't call this nigga. I wanted you there so bad. I just... It's still something I think about, and I had no idea. The doctor told me it was most likely stress. But people ask me all the time, why aren't you promoting the FOR DREW album and I never respond. The performance tonight at the FCA's was my only promo for this album since Superbowl Halftime and to tell you the truth I couldn't get out of bed. You were gone, and it was like not only did I lose a child but I lost a soulmate. Like, I've never felt as close to a person as I felt with you. You were legit like my brother. My best friend. Like I've never felt that way about a guy like, I love you like a lover but I can love you like a brother at the same time. And I just wanted you to know that. I haven't left my house in months because of that. And... I just wish that I could've carried our child. Even if you weren't there or we couldn't raise it together as a unit. I wish I had that baby, so I could still have a part of you."

Tisha stares at Drew, Her face wet from tears. She breaks eye contact. She can no longer look at Drew. So he stares then plays at his chest.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#385 Posted : 04 August 2017 19:07:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew didnt know what he expected to come out of Tisha's mouth but what she had revealed to him had completely thrown him off. It was so much to take in and the more he tried to process it, the more he blamed himself. This was all his fault. He was old enough to understand that there were consequences to his actions but leaving Tisha to have a miscarriage was more than a consequence: it was a wake up call. While Drew was out and about, completely resenting their engagement, Tisha Jackson had suffered a great lost. The woman he loved was left in shambles and didn't even think she could call him after something so horrible took place. How could he even call himself a man? The secret was followed by a long silence. Drew didn't know what to say, there was nothing he could say. Though he kept his eyes on Tisha and his arms around her, his mind zoned out for more than a second. He thought about it and thought about it until the feelings all came crashing down on him at once.

"Tisha," He paused as his voice cracked. Drew was crying right now and anyone who knew him knows that vulnerability didn't come easy. Tonight was one of those nights where he just couldn't outrun the emotions. He not only lost the woman who was supposed to be his wife but he had put her through absolute hell and lost the child he never knew he even wanted before tonight. And he could only blame himself. "I am so sorry." Drew said, pushing through his tears. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I'm sorry for all the ways that I failed you. I'm sorry for all the ways I mistreated you, all the ways I hurt you. But even while admitting all my bull shit, I know I'll never, EVER, be as sorry for any of it than as sorry I am about not being there for you when you lost our ba-..." He couldn't even finish that last sentence. It was just too much. "I never deserved you. You put up with my shit for so long just for me to put you through all this pain. You didn't deserved none of it. I am so fucking sorry. I'm sorry for being such a sorry ass bitch to you. I fucked up so bad, Tisha. I'll never live this down. This shit just can't be fixed, I'm so sorry." He had held off apologizing to Tisha for so long but tonight the words were pouring out.

Edited by user 04 August 2017 19:09:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#386 Posted : 04 August 2017 19:22:53(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Woah" Tisha thought and only said in her mind. She wasn't expecting Drew to pour his heart out to her. She wasn't expecting him to cry. This was the first time she saw him cry. For some reason it made her stop crying. She wanted to make him feel better. In that moment he was more vulnerable than she. And he needed comforting more than she. So Tisha wiped her tears away. She clutched Drew's face with the palm of her hands.

"Look at me! Drew look at me! It's not your fault. You didn't single handily make me miscarry. That is untrue. And it would be crazy of you to put an untrue burden on yourself. We both did shit we shouldn't have to each other. I forgive you. I could never harbor hate in my heart for you. I tried, and that's what made me miscarry. Stressing myself out over shit that we could've solved if we were just adults and talked things out without shouting, cursing each other, me hitting you. We both were wrong. I'm just glad I told you. I couldn't hold that shit anymore, it was literally killing me. I feel like I just got a weight lifted off my chests. We weren't ready for a child at that time. That was God's way of saying, "Not right now." I am just happy you are here. I want to turn over a new leaf, start a new chapter. No drama, well...maybe a little [Tisha cracks a joke knowing she is prone to drama] But I want my friend back. I want you back in my life. I know we both have other situations going on right now but... You don't miss this? Us just chilling in bed, being with each other?

Tisha grabs Drew's hand and kisses it. She wraps her arms around his back, looks deeply into his eyes and kisses him. She stares at him again.

"I love you Westbrook."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#387 Posted : 05 August 2017 04:38:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew looked at Tisha when she told him to. He felt really stupid sniffling in her face like this but all the guilt and regret has really been taking a toll on him. Listening to everything she said, Drew nodded at her. He still blamed himself immensely but Tisha's rationality comforted him. "I just dont know what else to say, T. This shit went too far, I coulda stopped all this." Drew chuckled at her joke, taking his palm and swiped his tears down and off of his face with one movement. He rested his forehead on hers. "How could I not miss us? We were epic. All that love, all that crazy. I can't live without us." When Tisha tells him she loves him, he thinks about how long it's been since he last heard that from her. Hearing those words still felt so good every time they rolled off of her tongue. Drew pulls her back in for yet another kiss. "I've always loved you, Tisha. You know I always will."

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#388 Posted : 14 August 2017 18:47:31(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha had been communicating with Drew since they'd reunited at the FCA's. It was still a little awkward between them because so much had went down between them in the last year. She'd thought they'd never speak again, let alone be friends. Tisha felt like she was getting her friend back, she thought as she texted Drew.

Text to Drew Westbrook: "Wassup boo?"

Tisha smiled. She sat in the mirror. She was dressed casual. She was rocking a sports bra, dark denim jeans, and Christian Loubotin heels. She applied a red lip on as she awaited Drew's response. She had a surprise for him. She was going to POP up at his Brooklyn place. She didn't know if Deneil was in Brooklyn with Drew. She didn't know if the two were broken up or together. She didn't care. She was going to see him. After all she was a fifteen minute drive from his place.

After Tisha vandalized the house Drew brought for her, she moved out. He sold the property. She brought a nice penthouse in the DUMBO section of Brooklyn that overlooked the entire NYC skyline. Drew had told her he moved to Brooklyn too, and it was time they chilled in Brooklyn together. Tisha grabbed her purse and her belongings. She locked up the house and stepped out.

*10 Minutes Later*

Tisha is parked in her BMW switching tunes on the radio. Her security detail arrives and knocks on her window.

BODYGUARD "SUPERMAN": Tisha. Hello. How are you?

Tisha: Hey Superman! I am good. How are you baby?

SUPERMAN: Everything is everything Ti. What's on the agenda for today?

Tisha: I don't have a driver today. I don't want to be driven. I am on my way to pick up someone and I am just going to be riding around all over New York City. So just follow my car. When we exit walk far enough so I have my privacy, but close enough to where we are protected from anything.

SUPERMAN:
Gotcha!

Superman exits and enters the SUV with the rest of the security team. Tisha pulls off the SUV of security follow suit.

*20 Minutes Later*

Tisha arrives at Drew's place. She texts him.

"Come outside. Have a surprise for you!"

Edited by user 14 August 2017 18:53:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#389 Posted : 14 August 2017 19:28:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew Westbrook was sitting in his Brooklyn condo all alone. For the past few months, he's been busier than he ever has producing songs and albums for numerous artists. For once, he actually needed a day off to just sit back and let his hard work manifest. This was that day, with a bottle of ice cold water in one hand and a remote in the other, Drew was sitting on his couch catching up on Power. He felt his phone buzz in the pockets of his sweatpants and checked it immediately. He was pleasantly surprised to see that Tisha was hitting him up.

"Nm just cooling on the couch. You?" He replied in a matter of seconds. From there they had a cute brief conversation while texting. It was nothing special or new, just them asking about each other's week and cracking a joke or two. Eventually the texting died out and he went right back to watching his show. About thirty minutes later, Tisha texted him about being outside with a surprise and a smile grew on his face. Drew grabbed a shirt from his room, putting it on as he walked out his door and outside to see Tisha.

"Ti!" Drew said, greeting Tisha with a huge smile. He took a look at her, seeing that she was still just as beautiful as ever. "You need to pop up and surprise me more often."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#390 Posted : 14 August 2017 19:34:23(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha sticks her tongue out and bites her lip. She hugs Drew and sways from side to side. Really hugging him tightly. She gives him a gentle peck on the lips as her hands lay on the small of his back. Tisha looks at him and playfully laughs.

"Nah nigga, I shouldn't. Wifey might be home"

The joke was riske but she couldn't help herself. It was an open invitation to how different their lifestyle were to most couples/exes. Tisha looks at Drew.

"Well what do you have planned today?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#391 Posted : 15 August 2017 08:23:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew sucked his teeth and chuckled at Tisha's joke. He put an arm around her waist and pulled her close beside him. "Oh really? Cause I'm looking at wifey right now." Drew is a huge flirt, something Tisha knows more than well by now. He was redirecting the conversation from his mess but he really meant it. In his mind, Deneil had never replaced Tisha, he provided something completely different for Drew and that somehow made room for both of them in his heart. It's something he could never say out loud though, the thought sounded just as crazy as it felt. "Nothing, I was just gonna stay in the house. What do you have planned?"
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#392 Posted : 22 August 2017 07:26:56(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha reaches into her purse. She digs....

"I have these passes for Six Flags and I was wondering if you wanted to go? If you aren't busy."

Tisha wrapped her arms around Drew's lower back and looked up at him.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#393 Posted : 22 August 2017 08:06:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew shrugged his shoulders. "Way better plan than sitting around doing nothing all day. Le's go." He said, without so much as a thought.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#394 Posted : 13 November 2017 17:23:43(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was in her bed, watching Sex and The City. As she watched Carrie and Big get back together for billionth time she decided to text Drew.

Tisha to Drew: Would really like to see you babe. Missing you.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#395 Posted : 20 August 2019 16:33:23(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was laying down writing songs in the studio when she gets a text from a unknown number with the contact saying Maybe: Drew.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#396 Posted : 25 May 2020 15:37:35(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

For the first time in years, Drew dials Tisha’s new number and enters her contact into his phone. It’s been months since he’s asked for it but today, his assistant finally found it. He typed slowly, making sure to enter every digit correctly. Time had passed and he still had a lot to say to the woman who was once the love of his life. Though Drew had left Tisha for Deneil, the confusion he thought would fade away in time still manages to burn a hole through his heart. Drew doesn’t think much through but he lets his curiosity guide him to the answers he needs. He didn’t hesitate to press send.

“It’s me.
Don’t block me again.
Just tell me how you’re doing”

Edited by user 25 May 2020 15:38:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#397 Posted : 28 May 2020 09:08:53(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha is in her home, just finished working out of her home studio in Miami. She lays on her sofa and turns on the television. Her phone vibrates. She looks at an unknown number and reads the text. She immediately knows who it is. She looks at the ceiling and takes a deep sigh. She doesn't know what to do. She knows its Drew and she has completely forgiven him for all that he's done to her. But she doesn't know if she is ready to speak to him yet. Its been three years since they've seen each other. They ran into each other at the 2017 FCA's and spend the night together and just decided to end things amicably. She l=stares at his message and decides to respond back.

"Who is this?" she responds.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#398 Posted : 28 May 2020 09:23:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

”Drew.”

It took him a minute to type his own name. Drew felt like he was introducing himself to Tisha all over again. It had been so long but there was no easy way to show a person that he’s not who he was, while trying to remind them he isn’t a stranger either.

“Stop playing 🌚”
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#399 Posted : 28 May 2020 09:25:24(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha knows who it is but she's not gonna give in. She wanted him to reveal himself. All was forgiven but she wants to see if he's changed.

"Who is this?! Before I have to block this #?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#400 Posted : 28 May 2020 09:40:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew shook his head and turned his camera on. Tilting his head to the side he snapped a playful pic. He hoped seeing his face would bring a smile to Tisha’s face on the other side of the screen.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 28 May 2020 09:41:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified