logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 25 October 2009 17:27:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PatagonianFox wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:
Actually, I agree with him. If some of you werent a bunch of A holes about everything we would probably have more people around.

I also agree with it, but he is kinda getting annoying now.

honestly, if it annoys you so much just ignore my posts, and put on one of your lame-ass beyonce knowles or christina aguilera albums instead.

==

just to be clear i keep asking similar questions, because i usually don't get a clear answer.

oh... my band's health and happiness fluctuates between 85 - 100.

Sailor Bomb coming through.....

First of all shut the f*ck up you piece of sh*t. You now ticked me off.

Why the hell are you talking sh*t???? First of all how do you have the audacity to come on here and judge a user's RP when you don't even hardly RP. Your Busted Lamp Shit is an epic fail, and I have not seen one good roleplay from your whiny f*cked up ass.

Do us a favor and get the f*ck out here.

You have to quit getting so POd just because someone insults a pop star that you like, you go for the "respect my opinion" but yet you have no respect for anyone else's.

I'm not upset because he is insulting Beyonce (who btw isn't my favorite pop star she isn't that great) What does "respect my opinion" have to do with this. I'm quite shocked on how stupid your reply is.

What did I just fucking say!

Quote from my previous post
"First of all how do you have the audacity to come on here and judge a user's RP when you don't even hardly RP. Your Busted Lamp Shit is an epic fail, and I have not seen one good roleplay from your whiny f*cked up ass"

What does me liking beyonce have to do with this?

Offline xNightsidex  
#22 Posted : 25 October 2009 21:28:22(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
If I wasn't such a bastard, I'd be a very very boring person.

Strongly agree :3
Offline Aj  
#23 Posted : 25 October 2009 22:48:26(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I don't think he ever insulted your RP skills, just your music taste. Which like ASDF said is stupid because as well all know music is an opinion so insulting someone over their music taste is pointless, as is calling someone you don't know fat over the internet...

But whatever, I think everyone should chill out :)

But anyway, Steph, stop calling people stupid. It's such an annoying word, especially when used because you can't come up with a different insult. And stop *ing your swear words. You don't get any more respect by doing that than by just saying 'fuck you you fucking cunt whore' like you usually do.
#24 Posted : 26 October 2009 00:35:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
I don't think he ever insulted your RP skills, just your music taste. Which like ASDF said is stupid because as well all know music is an opinion so insulting someone over their music taste is pointless, as is calling someone you don't know fat over the internet...

But anyway, Steph, stop calling people stupid. It's such an annoying word, especially when used because you can't come up with a different insult. And stop *ing your swear words. You don't get any more respect by doing that than by just saying 'fuck you you fucking cunt whore' like you usually do.

How does he know my music taste? And the reason I cursed is because I was trying to be funny with it (why you think I said Sailor Bomb and put *), I wasn't trying to get his respect by it anyway. Even with me not cursing I would have not gotten it. Like I said no offence, but your'e 15 years old, you can't be telling me what words I can or can't use I just wont tolerate that. And if is such a problem a Mod needs to tell me not you. Just make sure were clear on that.

Anyway the whole point here is that he annoyed me before he tried to insult me with his post.

Also, if all he is going to do is make new posts about questions already answered then we should specifically have a thread for him instead of him making new threads every time.

BTW, the whole Oh 'm just trying to help the situation <-Don't.

Edited by user 26 October 2009 00:48:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline PatagonianFox  
#25 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:16:06(UTC)
PatagonianFox

first off... musical taste isn't an opinion. people either have good taste or bad taste. if taste was a reflection of popular opinion mcdonalds would win all the culinary achievement awards, and "paul blart mall cop" would have won an oscar for best picture. there are no bad genres of music just bad artists who fall into them. as for your musical taste miss fierce i took a wild guess.

second... they aren't the same posts every time. people just don't ever bother to read them.

third... maybe i do have a defective account. i didn't get points at one of the updates last night, but i seriously doubt i'm the only one this is happening to.

Edited by user 26 October 2009 05:18:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#26 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:21:58(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

How does he know my music taste? And the reason I cursed is because I was trying to be funny with it (why you think I said Sailor Bomb and put *), I wasn't trying to get his respect by it anyway. Even with me not cursing I would have not gotten it. Like I said no offence, but your'e 15 years old, you can't be telling me what words I can or can't use I just wont tolerate that. And if is such a problem a Mod needs to tell me not you. Just make sure were clear on that.

Anyway the whole point here is that he annoyed me before he tried to insult me with his post.

Also, if all he is going to do is make new posts about questions already answered then we should specifically have a thread for him instead of him making new threads every time.

I wasn't trying to help the situation, want to point it out to me where I said that? Not only that but your 4 years older than me, hardly a massive difference. I was just saying you look like a pillock. Which you do, all the time.
Offline Aj  
#27 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:25:11(UTC)
Aj

Man

PatagonianFox wrote:
first off... musical taste isn't an opinion. people either have good taste or bad taste. if taste was a reflection of popular opinion mcdonalds would win all the culinary achievement awards, and "paul blart mall cop" would have won an oscar for best picture. there are no bad genres of music just bad artists who fall into them. as for your musical taste miss fierce i took a wild guess.

second... they aren't the same posts every time. people just don't ever bother to read them.

third... maybe i do have a defective account. i didn't get points at one of the updates last night, but i seriously doubt i'm the only one this is happening to.

Music taste IS an opinion, because it's down to whether YOU like it or not. Taste isn't a reflection of popular opinion it's a reflection of PERSONAL opinion. On top of that, people who judge the culinary awards are food experts who judge on food quality and presentation and not just taste. I'm pretty sure if you stuck a Gordon Ramsey burger in front of someone, and a Macdonalds one, it's obvious which one they would choose.
#28 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:27:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

I wasn't trying to help the situation, want to point it out to me where I said that? Not only that but your 4 years older than me, hardly a massive difference. I was just saying you look like a pillock. Which you do, all the time.

I said If you are, and Fist of all I'm an adult it makes a HUGE difference, you don't tell me what to say or do. A little boy telling me what to do? Not going to happen.
I look like a pillock? nobody says that in america anymore but I'm guessing you are calling me stupid. Yes. Pigs can fly.

Edited by user 26 October 2009 05:28:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#29 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:31:43(UTC)
Aj

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

I said If you are, and Fist of all I'm an adult it makes a HUGE difference, you don't tell me what to say or do. A little boy telling me what to do? Not going to happen.
I look like a pillock? nobody says that in america anymore but I'm guessing you are calling me stupid. Yes. Pigs can fly.

It really doesn't make a difference, which is exactly what your showing now. And no, a pillock isn't stupid, though you can be, pillocks more of a moron, bellend, tit. Just acting like a complete muppet. Get the picture? And also, wrong use of 'Pigs can fly', unless your being extremely arrogant. I mean if you really wanted to finish off your paragraph with a nice little ending, you could have said 'Pot. Kettle. Black.' But then again, your the adult, gosh I'm so rude...
Offline PatagonianFox  
#30 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:34:31(UTC)
PatagonianFox

my point was most people's personal taste sucks, and i sited evidence of popular opinion to validate my argument.

as for the hamburger question... i'm not sure which they would choose. i'm would guess gordon's, but if the choice was between a piece of foie gras and a big mac i'm sure most people would take the hamburger.
Offline Aj  
#31 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:36:30(UTC)
Aj

Man

PatagonianFox wrote:
my point was most people's personal taste sucks, and i sited evidence of popular opinion to validate my argument.

as for the hamburger question... i'm not sure which they would choose. i'm would guess gordon's, but if the choice was between a piece of foie gras and a big mac i'm sure most people would take the hamburger.

And my point was that Steph's opinion only sucks in your opinion. It's all about OPINIONS. But anyway, this whole argument is boring.
#32 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:39:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:

It really doesn't make a difference, which is exactly what your showing now. And no, a pillock isn't stupid, though you can be, pillocks more of a moron, bellend, tit. Just acting like a complete muppet. Get the picture? And also, wrong use of 'Pigs can fly', unless your being extremely arrogant. I mean if you really wanted to finish off your paragraph with a nice little ending, you could have said 'Pot. Kettle. Black.' But then again, your the adult, gosh I'm so rude...

You know what this little boy needs a smack in the face, wait not little a big smack and so he could show some respect. " I'm talking bad to an adult over the internet I'm so grown" Yeah a mule calling me stupid is so smart. ohhhh, I called him stupid I'm a bad ass now. You are boring me with your childishness. Grow up.

Anyway, I'm just going to be the bigger person and ignore the helpless little kid.

Offline bikz  
#33 Posted : 26 October 2009 05:41:20(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Gone way off topic and into petty flaming. Locked. -bkx
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Rincewind  
#34 Posted : 27 October 2009 18:45:23(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Patagonian fox unbanned and now warned for behavior... Aj talked to about respondin to threads asking for help and advice in such a way and Steph banned for two days because of the pm's sent to me after being warned for their behaviour in this thread.
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants