logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:01:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
Disclaimer: Be prepared right from the very start and throughout for flashing images, offensive language and adult themes.

UserPostedImage

House Rules

• There is no contact with the outside world. This includes the internet, newspapers, phone calls and conversations with anyone outside the House except for Big Brother.
• You are filmed 24 hours a day and must wear your personal microphones at all times.
• The Diary Room is the only place in the House where Big Brother will engage in a conversation with you. Visits to the Diary Room are compulsory when summoned.
• When requested you will be required to go to the Diary Room and nominate two housemates – you must give frank and honest reasons for your nominations. You are not permitted to discuss your nominations or try to influence anyone else’s nominations.
• The public will decide who is evicted.
• You must not threaten or use physical violence towards any other Housemate.
• Big Brother will intervene and may remove you from the House if you break the rules, threaten or use physical violence, or behave in an unacceptable way that could cause serious offence to any other Housemate or to the viewing public.
• You may not move any of the furniture, or tamper with any of the fixtures and fittings.
• You must get up whenever you hear the morning alarm.
• Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time.

Housemates

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The House

Floor Plan

Aerial view of the House

UserPostedImage

Closed Off Stairs

These stairs are only used upon entry and eviction. The door to these stairs is otherwise sealed to avoid both accident and attempted escape.

UserPostedImage

Living Area / Kitchen / Dining / Store Rooms

This is the largest internal area of the house. This is the area the Housemates first stumbled upon after coming down the stairs. With a large open plan area, it's a perfect space to play games, party, run riot etc. The glass door is the entrance that seals the stairs. The two white doors are store rooms. These store rooms remain locked until Big Brother restocks them with the items the Housemates have ordered. Housemates now also have a breakfast bar to sit at as well as a main dining table. Appliances, cupboards and drawers are behind the breakfast bar.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Bedroom

Like always, bedrooms are communal. This year, we have 13 Housemates entering but only 8 beds. One of these beds is a California King which can fit three Housemates, three of them are double and the remaining four are single beds. Only four Housemates will not have to share a bed. Of course, sleeping arrangements can always be changed at the discretion of the Housemates.

Bathroom

Pretty self-explanatory what goes on in here. The white door to the right is the entrance. The glass door on the left leads to a wet room with three communal showers. The white door on the left is the toilet. While cameras are in the toilet as a means of making sure Housemates are safe at all times, footage from the toilet will never be broadcast. The bath sits out in the open section of the room, across from the mirrors and hair drying station. Enjoy the view!

Corridor / Diary Room

An intimidating darkened corridor with neon lighting, contrasting greatly from the bright and campy house, strays off from the Living Area and leads to the infamous Diary Room. The Diary Room chair this year is also neon, placed in the centre of a darkened small room, really making the Housemates feel like they're on the spot and in the hot seat.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Garden

The garden has faux grass so no need for upkeep. Lounge chairs are a new addition this year as well as paved sections to prevent slipping. As always, the garden is boxed in and central to the house to prevent escape.

UserPostedImage

Bar / Hot Tub / Pool / Smoking

Also in the garden, there is now a bar area, which is a new addition. Of course, housemates will have to remember to keep it stocked. For the first time in Big Brother history, there is both a hot tub and a pool. A roofed smoking area with comfortable chairs is also in the far corner.

Main Lounge

In previous years, the lounge was open plan and in the centre of the house. This year, to avoid background noise from the kitchen area, the Main Lounge is now its own room. Housemates can sit and have conversations here as well as house meetings. All Housemates must report to the Main Lounge when the nomination results are being revealed as well as the live evictions and finale night.

UserPostedImage

Pink Lounge

With a great view of the pool, being just next to the bar and having pamper stations, this room is the definition of LOUNGE. Being off from the main house and having big chaise lounges to sprawl out on, this is the perfect place for a late night gossip.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 27 June 2020 09:37:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 06/05/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 06/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:07:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Live Launch

UserPostedImage

Eerie music plays as Christopher Hudson stands on the orange eye logo at the bottom of the stairs outside of the House. The atmosphere is tense and electric, with the huge intimidating eye replica watching over everyone. Spotlights illuminate the brand new House which is filled with mystery and there's a buzz in the air as the live audience await to see the new Housemates, especially after a 3 year hiatus. The crowd are deadly silent as Christopher kicks off the show. He jokingly addresses the viewers in a serious tone, mimicking he addresses the House during a live eviction broadcast. "Big Brother viewers, this is Christopher. You still have this summer to say your goodbyes. For one final time, on Channel 5...Big Brother is coming to get ya!" The crowd gasp and scream in a mixture of shock at the announcement that this is the final season of the show as well as excitement for the launch.

The main titles play.

UserPostedImage

When we return, the atmosphere is much more lively with classic music from Big Brother's score playing in the background and the crowd well and truly hyped."Welcome to CBB7 - The Live Launch. We are back!!". The audience scream, cheer and whistle. "In true form, there's never a dull moment with this show. There's always some drama rearing its head and some has even kicked off before we've put in our first Housemate. As you heard earlier, this will be the last season of Big Brother." The crowd boo and jeer at the news and Christopher nods his head in agreement. "To honour the show, our mission tonight and for this entire season is to make this the biggest and best yet. Let's show Channel 5 exactly what they'll be missing! Can you show Big Brother some love?!" Christopher holds his microphone up to capture the ferocious cheering of the crowd. "And I don't just have love for BB - the show that changed my life. I also dearly love you guys at home and each and every person here in the audience tonight. You guys have taken the show to your hearts, given it classic status and have helped change the lives of so many!"

The camera moves closer to Christopher as the mood intensifies yet again. "Tonight, we've got 13 incredible Housemates entering to keep you entertained during these times. They say it's unlucky to have 13 guests and with more competitive twists and turns than ever before, I'd say that that superstition holds up rather well for those attending Big Brother's Last Supper".

"Ever since the show was given the green light for its seventh season, our team have been on an epic search to find thee most entertaining, tenacious, wild and unique celebrities that the showbiz world has to offer. While our search certainly proved fruitful, we realised that not many people can hold a candle to some of our classic Housemates and it would be so fitting to have some of them return for Big Brother's final farewell." The audience gasp and cheer as they realise that some iconic contestants from previous years will be returning for the show's last run.

"Now...I've done enough teasing. I think it's time we meet our final batch of Housemates, don't you?" The crowd erupts into a symphony of screaming and whistling as the lights go down and a video projects is displayed on the side of the house, ready to role the footage of the first Housemate's VT.
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:17:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I will still drink myself silly and raise some hell. But it'll be cute hell."

UserPostedImage

The scene opens identically to clockwork orange. Erica is sitting on a small couch with her feet propped up on the table made from a mannequin, ankles crossed. A smirk on her face and a glass of milk in her hand that she slowly takes a sip of. "There was me, that is Erica..." she starts before cracking up. The black fabric on the wall behind her falls, and it's now bright pink. "I'm Erica Hess. Miss Kobayshi, if you're nasty."

"Yuppers, I'm trying this shit again. I guess I didn't learn my lesson the first time, huh? Or I'm competitive as fuck and am still bitter about losing my season AND never winning sexiest female on any awards show. Who is to say?" she gives a little shrug and lifts her bowler hat up a bit. "I front a little band called The Harlots. You may have heard of them....and that is all I've ever been known for." Erica says this flatly and pauses for a few seconds. "OK, OK, OK, maybe people might know me for a teensy bit more than that. My season of big brother was full of sex and mayhem...most of which I was right in the middle of. I think I want to do this again to show people what I'm really like. That first time....things got out of hand. Naturally, when excess is boundless, the only sensible thing to do is: push it as far as you can. Oh, sure, I will still drink myself silly and raise some hell. But it'll be cute hell. I'm in a far better place than I was back then. " Erica says brightly and looking very content. She takes another drink of her milk before making a face.

"Shit, the things I do for entertainment, I hate milk. It feels like it never goes away after you drink it. Ugh. I think along with bringing cute hell into the home, I'll be like the house mom. I love to cook and I love to feed people. I am a mom, so messes don't bother me too much. I am also married to an artist, so there are always bits and bobs about. I will miss my family a lot while in the Big Brother House. I will miss the quiet at first. At least until I can get back in that mental space I have when touring. Then I am ready for all loud, all the time. I will get along with just about anyone. I can think of a few people I won't be able to get along with. But they aren't really a type, as they are specific people. They know who they are." At this Erica furrows her brows and looks more constipated than she does threatening. Such is the case when you're smol. "I hope I can win this year, but i have my doubts. If I couldn't win when I was fucking and causing drama, how can I now? Here goes, so wish me luck!"

Christopher: Random fact: Erica is not only a fan of Big Brother but she apparently LOVES watching Judge Judy. One thing she doesn't love however is the soda 7Up. There goes any future sponsorship deal with Channel 5! Everyone raise the roof for Erica!!
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 06/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:23:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
erica makes her way through the crowd. she isnt really comfortable doing the whole pose for the camera thing. so she merely waves a little. more than a few hushed murmurs go through the crowd but their response is mostly positive this time. there is a very loud: "well at least there'll be nudity this time!" heard above the dirge of the crowd. erica scampers down the stairs and takes a stool in the kitchen area. she is used to this and is making herself right at home.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#5 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:28:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't like to play by the rules in general..."

UserPostedImage

A confused but confident Silver Spoons makes his closer to the camera and takes a seat to do his intro.

Hi! I'm Silver Spoons! I'm 33 years old. Many people know me as a one hit wonder and America's biggest country star but I'm pretty content with that and I don't really aspire to be on the charts.

So how did I end up here you ask? I honestly wanted to try something new. I honestly would like to win thing thing just so I can say I did something cool. I actually have never seen this show before so I'm not sure what to expect. I spoke to the producers and they advised me to watch the previous seasons and boy what mess did I get into *chuckles nervously* I don't like to play by the rules in general so hopefully the house is lenient on somethings. I'm a country boy at heart who was raised in a farm so I can live without my cell phone and stuff. Now what I can't live without is *looks at camera and chuckles* Not sure if I can say this but man I need my pot.

One random fact about me is that I actually dated Stephanie Fierce before I came out as an openly gay male. So that may have destroyed my career but before Johnny ladies and gentlemen I had her first. *Winks* It's a good thing I'm no longer into the female population so maybe I can just focus on making some good allies or friends. The men, I'm not too worried.

I was in the middle of recording my album when I decided to join this thing, so we will see what the future holds! Hopefully the Big Brother fans like me and I make a good impressions! Let's get this thing started baby, yeeeeehaaaaa! *Tips hat*

Christopher: Random fact - Silver Spoons is obsessed with country music, is said to be in love with Southern culture as well as the men. Cute facts but I'd much rather know if that's his legal name or not. Anyway, everybody go wild for Silver Spoons!
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 06/05/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:30:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons walks in a bit overwhelmed by the cheers and screams from the crowd but his confidence manages to breakthrough it. He does a warm wave to the audience but in reality he's out of it with what is actually taking place and it's now hitting him that this is actually happening. As he reaches down the catwalk, he strikes a small pose; resembling a cowboy; while showing off an LGBTQ pride flag, and then heads to the kitchen area where he notices Erica Hess. He gives her a warm smile.

"Hopefully people caught the hint" he chuckles.
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:32:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"welcome to the rodeo,cowboy." erica grins and tips an imaginary hat to silver.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#8 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:34:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoon gushes over Erica Hess.

"Thank you my lady! It's crazy! You've done this before, you must be a natural at this!"
Offline BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:35:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm finally happy in my own skin and I just want to be me and have a good time in there, fam"

UserPostedImage

Hi, fam! It's your boy Deneil Khan here. Hackney representin', innit? I'm the UK's most successful Grime artist, younger brother of that wanker Billy Khan and I'm also known as that queer mixed raced rapper who's dating another one. Controversial maaaaate!

Life's been pretty funny, fam. My grandfather was considered a war criminal in Pakistan, my dad and a lot of my family were involved in a lot of London gang activity, went into the foster care system, lived on the streets for bit, my brother went off and became one of the most famous people in the world, I started to put my own music out, achieved all these number one records all while being a brown skinned Pakistani, Filipino and English boy. Oh and I got my throat slit once too...forgot 'bout that, bruv! Ha! Basically, I've lived and I'm still only in my early 20's. Big Brother should be a walk in the park, fam. It'll be like a little holiday for me, no? I'm breezy, man. Just chill vibes and all that shit. Don't get me wrong, if some geezer tries it then his feet won't touch the ground but hopefully it won't come to that. I don't like people who start drama for nothing. What's the point? You're a grown adult, bruv. Go have a smoke and loosen up.

Mate, you can just expect loads of laughs from me. Whether I'm being a dumb shit or laughing at someone else - I just like to give off happy vibes. I'm trying not the think about all the things that I'll miss. Although now all I'm thinking about is a huge greasy fucking doner kebab with chips and extra chilli sauce from the takeaway around the corner from me. Fuuuuck. I've got a stiffy now. Yeah, the shopping budget and lack of choice might get to me. Love my food, bruv.

I decided to do CBB because I'm finally in a place where I'm comfortable with myself. Growin' up, I wasn't very confident with how I looked or who I am. The only thing I believed in was my art but me? Pfft, forget about it! Was sent into care, suffered a lot of racist abuse and only recently, I came out as gay which was very controversial. I was in a relationship at the time and I really hurt the girl. It still haunts me to this day and I got so much fuckin' flack for that but I think there comes a point where you have to move on, stop living in the past and stop living your life for others. I'm finally happy in my own skin and I just want to be me and have a good time in there, fam. I used to shy away from cameras and interviews. I'm ready to put myself out there.

Man, my stomach is going crazy just thinkin' about this experience that lays before me. Hope I don't fuckin' shit myself on live TV.

Christopher: Random facts: Deneil admits that he's "absolutely terrified" of elephants and quite bravely states that he probably has "the smallest willy known to man". Wear that badge proudly, my man. Give it up for Deneil!
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:38:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica laughs and takes a little bow. "well,thank you for not think i am a sad,sad person for coming back to this. so pleased to meet you." she tells mr spoon warmly. "a hint.pee is the least of your concerns in the pool."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:39:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil smiles and walks down the red carpet area, taking his nervous hands out of his pockets every so often to give little waves to the crowd. He stops twice for the paparazzi but doesn't know what to do with himself other than smile. He usually avoids media circuses like this. Deneil quickly jogs up the stairs, more eager to escape the noise of the crowd than actually enter the House for God knows how long. He gives one last wave and enters.

"Fuck a duck..." he says quietly to himself as he walks down the internal stairs and into the house.
UserPostedImage

#12 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:42:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica laughs and takes a little bow. "well,thank you for not think i am a sad,sad person for coming back to this. so pleased to meet you." she tells mr spoon warmly. "a hint.pee is the least of your concerns in the pool."

Silver Spoons laughs

"Oh Gosh I hope not".

He notices a guy named Deniel makes his way down and he tips his hat at him.

"Look it here dude, we are both in the presence of this beautiful lady here, aren't we a lucky two son of a fuckers!"
Offline BrownSugar  
#13 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:44:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I may seem like a delicate flower, but I can be fun! Remember who I was married to!"

UserPostedImage

Ada sits in the CBB interview room, her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap. She smiles sweetly at the camera as a nice, soft folk guitar plays in the background. She speaks in a thick German accent. “Hi, I am Ada von Wannemaker, and I am the German Princess of Folk.”

“I am known for my emotional songs, a lot of them being just me and my guitar.” Ada sits now with an acoustic guitar in her hand. She strums a few notes before looking back up at the camera with a coy smile on her face. “I am also known for being married to Erich Hess.”

A few pictures flash on the screen of older pictures of Ada and Erich together. The music becomes a bit more upbeat with the pictures, turning into more of a rock number than folk.

“Erich and I had a very tumultuous relationship, complete with a couple public mental breakdowns. But now I want to be an advocate for mental health, and I want to show how recovery is possible. Erich and I’s relationship now can be a symbol of patience and forgiveness. And now we can raise our daughter as a unit.”

“I am going to miss my daughter, Marlena, the most while I am gone. It is very hard to be away from her when I am touring, but she understands that I have to work, so she puts up with me.” Ada laughs. “I do not think I will last very long on this show anyway. I do not drink, I do not swim! What will there be for me to do?”

“I hope that this will be a good experience for me rather than an anxiety-causing one. I may seem like a delicate flower, but I can be fun! Remember who I was married to!”
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:45:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i am susceptible to flattery." erica giggles to mr spoon. she raises an eyebrow and deniel. "i was in here with his brother last time. its like a bootleg version of that movie groundhog day. saaaay...hes pretty cute,huh?" erica says,giving an eybrow waggle. while she may not be taking part of sexual exploits this season,she is going to try to broker as many encounters between other contestants as she can.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:48:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil comes over to shake the hands of Silver Spoons and Erica. "Alright fam? I'm Deneil," he says with a bright smile. People probably already know who he is but he doesn't wish to assume. "Banging house, innit?"
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#16 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:51:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I was always the guy in the room who would say what people were thinking..."

UserPostedImage

The cameras pan into the studio with a male sitting in the darkness. His face can't be seen which adds more to the suspense and when the lights cut on, a voice is heard as this male figure is revealed. "It's Jerry...Holmes...BITCHES!" as the lights cuts on. Jerry laughs looking into the camera "No...no...can we start this again?" Jerry rolls his eyes and looks around, obviously joking around before turning to the camera once more. "There's no need for an additional introduction. You all know me for being apart of one of the best boy bands of all time, the Stat Nerds! But I'm known for much more than being one fourth of a multi-platinum selling boy band. Jerry puts his finger on his chin looking up as if he's thinking back. "Hmm...let's see...I've been slapped on National television by THE Cinzia Ricci and I've been in numerous feuds just because I choose to speak my mind... If you remember, at one point I had everyone and there grandmothers talking about me because I just didn't give a f*ck on twitter." Jerry hunches his shoulder and laughs "It is what it is...I think it was just cause I needed some..Khan dick..to calm my ass down.

Jerry nods, laughs and bites his lip speaking before speaking again, "The media has always portrayed me as being some sort of trouble maker because I was always the guy in the room who would say what people were thinking but just didn't have the balls to do so. I was the one who always did." Jerry smiles as the camera's pan inward. "I'm actually all about having fun and having a good freaking time. I want good energy around me because people who are toxic or think who they are.. won't work well with me. Bring that good good energy and keep it real and it'll great a great atmosphere in the house...seriously". Jerry looks seriously into the camera and smiles slyly. "Personally, I think I'll cope well in the house and I want to last to the very end. The hardest part is obviously being away from my KING, my husband Billy because being away from him for this long is just not something I'm used to but we made sure to go with out with a BANG before I left for this launch so I'm feeling great, when I start really missing him though, I'd imagine that everyone in the house better stay out of my way," Jerry winks and laughs. "I decided to sign up because I've always wanted to be apart of this. The whole idea of Celebrity Big Brother seems pretty sick if you ask me and I've always been inclined to try something new. I want to see how I'd last in this environment and I could promise a good time. I really just want to get trashed and create some good moments with good people." Jerry runs his hands through his hair. "I'm excited as fuck to get out there. You wit? Let's do this!!" Jerry smiles at the camera flexing jokingly before the camera's fade.

Christopher: Random fact: Jerry wants to let everyone know that he loves rough sex and one of his biggest dreams in life is to have an orgy. My Stat Nerd band mate, everyone. Welcome the one and only Jerry!
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#17 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:52:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons continues to charm Erica and then notices Deneil.

"This house is fucking bananas man"

Spoons then turns to Erica and says

"Sex?" Wait a darn minute you can have that in here without getting in trouble?" Oh shit! This gone be fun!"
Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:52:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
The corridors blast open and Jerry Holmes walks out to his theme music to the red carpet area. He's met with a mixed, but very loud roar of cheers and boos. He waves at the crowd and does a little dance as he steps down the stairs and struts down to the runway looking duper dapper in his black tuxedo. He stops at the runway and crosses his arms nodding and smirking as he holds his hands to his ears so the reaction gets bigger. He steps by the doors to be let in the house. He smiles and turns around "LETS DO THIS!" Jerry says waving to his bandmate Chris as he steps into the house.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:55:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"this house is super cute. i'm taking it when i leave." erica announces.
erica gives little shrug and and a sigh. " if you dont mind people seeing you on the job,sure. you can have as much sex in here as you can handle." erica grins to silver spoons. her eyes move up to see jerry. not one of her favorite people due to who he is in a relationship with,but shes going to see where it goes from here. maybe jerry is decent
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#20 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:56:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm a dreamer, I'm a believer, a survivor and I won't give up easily on things"

UserPostedImage

Hey, I'm David Hernandez Power, I'm 24 and I'm from London town. I'm part of the new band 'The Jollies'.

We have just started being around, we released the song 'InstaStory' last year which got us some success in this mad industry and world, but I don't think that's the real reason for our success. When you will get to know me better and so my bandmates you will realise we're not your regular neighbourhood people, we're special. We all have different qualities, personalities, even our lows. But one thing is for sure - we aren't perfect! We don't like perfection, we want to inspire people to be what they are, the best version of themselves showing that we can do it with our own ways of being. That's why we call ourselves the Jollies, just like a Jolly in a Poker game could be anything.

Now me as David alone is what you will see in this adventure, but it won't mean that I will forget my group and my collaborators. I'm doing it also for our project so don't get me confused to be trying to make it alone, even though I'm independent. It's not easy to find some people like them and it can get tricky, but if you pursue your dream with all you can do, destiny leads you there. I'm a dreamer, I'm a believer, a survivor and I won't give up easily on things. I like to study the world around, find meanings to everything - that's how I work. I try to be honest as much as possible and I won't tell you that I'm a good person, because nobody is. I'm just myself, good or bad!

In this house I don't know how things are going to end up, mysteries turn me on actually, so who knows. I'll behave, but be sure things are gonna get 'jolly' with me. I'm excited you know?

Wink wink and peace sign!

Christopher: Random fact - David confesses to being rather clumsy and extremely accident prone. He also wears green or blue lenses and also loves to dye his hair. Here was me thinking that colour was natural too.... Ladies and gents, it's David!
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)