logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<6970717273>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1401 Posted : 08 July 2020 10:10:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
with the venues still closed ,erich doesnt look his usual self. the once immaculately greased pompadour is let free and wild about his head. the only clean clothes he had aboard the duke was an ill fitting suit. he was stone sober,probably a first for a dustyn visit,but looked the part of a town drunk on an old tv show. "sponge boy,me bob!" erich greets dustyn while returning the hug,nearly lifting the smaller man off the ground. he then became very aware of dustyn being in his underwear and hoodie. he shrugs at the explanation given. makes sense to him. " i guess you're lucky. you could've shit yourself with that sneeze and this'd be really awkward." he chuckles while stepping inside.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1402 Posted : 08 July 2020 10:38:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Dustyn expects no less than to be lifted or nearly lifted off the ground with a hug. He's small and cute so humour and adore him, please.
"Never! I keep it cute at all times back there!" Dustyn puts his hands on his hips and playfully scolds at the mere suggestion he'd ever shit himself. Dustyn takes pride in his butt. Accidents can happen to anyone besides Dustyn. He shuts the door behind him and types in an alarm code on a pad after locking it. Being famous comes at a price. The amount of loons, over zealous fans and opportunistic photographers who scout out the homes of celebrities is unsettling. "Go makes yourself comfortable," Dustyn says to Erich, gesturing him into the living room. "You get settled and I'll be back in a minute," Dustyn says, patting Erich on the arm before heading down his hallway, leaving Erich with a ginger cat who is perched on the edge of the coffee table, observing him with narrow, sleepy eyes.

Dustyn walks into his bedroom to give Dallas, who is in bed, an update. "OK, we lost track of time and Erich's here so...you know...you might have to just finish yourself off or have a cool shower to wash away those nasty thoughts," Dustyn says with a giggle before giving his husband a kiss on the forehead. They were totally getting up to some sinful stuff before Erich arrived.

Dustyn makes his way back to Erich, not even bothering to get changed. It's only Erich - he's seen far worse with Dustyn. "Sorry, just had a husband to attend to." Dustyn giggles then pauses for a second, realising how dirty that sounded. "Not in a whorey sort of way..." he says shaking his head as if he's holier than thou. "Uh...drink?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1403 Posted : 08 July 2020 11:22:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"hey,those crazy toots can sneak right up on you." erich explains when the issue of crapping oneself is mentioned..by him." i am not saying its ever happened to me. but some close calls? sure." he giggles and looks around the home while nodding. he's been here a few times and its always a spiffy looking pad. erich lives in a derelict ship,so its rare to see a tidy place. even when he was staying with marlena while ada was on big brother, keeping a spotless home isnt in the cards with an artsy daughter. "sure go on,go on." erich waves dustyn away and starts petting the cat "look at you,you cute little bastard." he smiles as he scratches the cat's ears.

when dustyn returns,erich holds his hands out at arm's length." yeah. i aint hugging you again. that stuff can get everywhere. i dont want to look like the camera man at an orgy for people with horrible aim. " erich laughs and then calls out loudly,"hi,dallas!!!!" erich nods at the prospect of a drink. " nothing hard,dust. i am letting my tolerance level get waay down,then i am going to binge like crazy! havent had so much as an asprin since ada went on that show."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1404 Posted : 08 July 2020 11:51:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Dallas won't be joining us this evening. He...he has some important business to attend to..." Dustyn says with shifty eyes as he starts to back away towards the kitchen area. "Nothing hard?? Don't be so FOUL!". Not only is this a very male-oriented household but it's an LGBTQ one. Penis jokes are thrown around like there's no tomorrow. If these walls could talk...they'd probably ask to see a therapist. "I mean, I could always give you a Dr Pepper or water...or we can be fancy and have tea!" Dustyn says with an excited little clap at the prospect of tea. "Oh...THAT show? How was it? I didn't watch that season. I heard Shit Face No.1 caused a bit of a stir." For obvious reasons, Dustyn would rather watch paint dry than tune in to watch two people who abused him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1405 Posted : 08 July 2020 12:06:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ah.you want i should take a walk around the block? i did see a nifty dog that would enjoy some pets." erich suggests. his arrival was rather announced after all. erich wasnt one to warn people before he arrived. he spent a lot of time alone and didnt really think about people having things they did. out of sight,out of mind and all that. erich laughs at the hard joke. he loved dustyn as it was like a perpetual middle school sleepover. everything had a dirty meaning and farts were rampant. "there should be only two hard things in this house...not counting the cats. you and dallas are lookers but lack that certain something to really get me going. you two are flat as boards." erich says before smirking. erich lights up at the prospect of tea. "tea. that sounds good. i never drink the stuff outside of it's iced form. they'd kick me out of florida if they suspected i didnt drink iced tea!" erich exclaims. it is hard to underestimate the importance of iced tea in the south. if you've never had iced tea out of a mason jar....you've failed life. erich had been so concerned with ada on the show that he sort of forgot two of dustyn's ex's were on there too. "it was ok.ada and erica made it to finals. personally,i am above watching such shows but i had to make sure nobody fucked with ada." erich smiles but was rather serious. there would have been problems if people gave her a hard time in there....even if ada herself could certainly turn the venom on if pushed. "which one was shit number one? adam pretty much fucked this one woman all the time and blake was surprisingly low key. he was nominated,like every time,but lasted almost to the end!" erich says with a shake of his head. he wasnt sure,but he was fairly certain he remained the most successful of the hess clan on the show. "oh erica and my sister were there too. " erich adds with a laugh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1406 Posted : 08 July 2020 12:36:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Petting a dog? Not on my watch, sir!" Dustyn is a militant cat person. Dogs freak him out. They're too loud and jumpy. Plus, Dustyn's never had an easy life so he's used to a challenge. He prefers a pet to give you a 50/50 change of either complying or tearing your face off if you touch it. Cats all the way."Oooh I love iced tea, especially peach. I always say I want to make my own but get sidetracked. I get busy doing Irish things, you know?" Jaffa, Dustyn's ginger cat, decides to jump from the table and onto the couch. He's chosen this as his new place of rest. "Blake is number one. He was the first boyfriend. I'm kinda worried about him....not FOR him, he's a piece of shit...I just mean...uh, we'll talk in a minute. How do you take your tea, first?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1407 Posted : 08 July 2020 12:54:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"dust,i pet all fuzzy animals. those fuckers were put here for us to be petted,and by god,that is what i aim to do!" erich exclaims. he'd never own a dog,but he'd the pet the heck out of one. also,sober erich isnt much different than normal erich. slightly more focused,but that was about it. "lemon flavor all the way." erich says with a shake of his head. "i like my tea and my peaches separate. both are divine and need to have the complete spotlight...irish things? so drinking beer and chucking potatoes at protestants?" erich asks with a smirk. being from the usa ,the troubles were a vague idea. something the cranberries sang about,but not exactly real given it was long ago. "ah. blake was the more sensible of the two." erich observes while considering his tea options. "um...lots of sugar and creme. i like my tea as i like my women: sweet."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1408 Posted : 08 July 2020 13:13:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Guinness. Strictly Guinness," Dustyn corrects Erich. With how flamboyant and campy he can be, one would expect Dusty to consume only the most over the top alcoholic beverages like bizarrely named colourful cocktails and not a dark dry stout. He loves his Guinness though. Dustyn heads into the kitchen to prepare the tea. Fifi, his eldest tuxedo cat, waltzes into the room but is startled when she sees Erich, jumping back and fluffing her fur up before running out of the room. She doesn't like strangers. Dustyn returns with the tea, feeling like an old fashioned housewife minus the bruising and feeling sexually unfulfilled. "Blake was probably sensible for the cameras." Dustyn hands the tea over to Erich and sits down next to him. "I'm in a bit of an odd position when it comes to Blake and don't be so FOUL," he quips before Erich has the chance to say anything naughty. "I'll talk about that prick later though. More important things at hand. I'm not going to beat around the bush because I'm not that way inclined...you have a son?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1409 Posted : 08 July 2020 13:29:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ah,arthur's finest. i shoulda known." erich laughs. he once knew an irish woman who called it such,so he just assumed that is what most people over there knew it as. erich wasnt much of a beer drinker on a good day. much less seeking it out. beer wasn t drinking as far as he was concerned. but he did like guinness and newky brown. he was far too cool for craft brew bull shit. erich scowls at the cat. "well fuck you too." he spats at the cat and gives it the finger. not that a cat would care,but if the cat ever did care? it'd be as offended as erich was. tuxedo cats were his favorite pattern. a tuxedo manx? he'd be over the moon. as he sits,erich nods his thanks for the tea and makes a face at the mention of blake. "yeah.that is sort of erica's take on blake as well. while it's possible he is reformed...well,let's just say she is sort of friendly with joshua grimmie and wonders about the ashley thing. erich starts to sip his tea until dustyn mentions his estranged son. erich puts the tea down and laughs. "ok. not really what i thought you had in mind. but...i guess i do have a biological son. i didnt do the test or anything. he'd have to have REAAAAAALLLLLYYYY done his homework to pull the grift off. i seriously doubt anyone outside of those in the know would know of an obscure back up singer i had many flings with in the early 2000's." erich laughs and drinks a sip of his tea. it was perfect. bringing up his son reminded him of the mother. "liquor took his mother." erich says with a sad smile and toasts with his cup. pretty fucked up when one thought about it. erich had probably drank more in the previous 6 months than the woman did her entire life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1410 Posted : 08 July 2020 13:59:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn sucks air in through his teeth at the mention of the Ashley situation. As much as he wants to distance himself from Blake, that's an ugly situation which has reared its head in Dustyn's life lately. "Yeah...about that..." Dustyn says, scratching the back of his head as he tries to find the words to say. "I might be brought into that mess soon. I was Blake's boyfriend. Joshua is signed with us. He's building a case and has reached out to me...it's a messy situation and I'm kinda tied up in it." Dustyn says before gently dipping a chocolate biscuit into his cup of tea. Back in the day he'd be having heart palpitations over something as huge as a potential murder case but he's more grown now and has spent many years in this seedy business. The fact that he slept with a potential murderer isn't something a good cup of tea and a biscuit won't solve. As he dunks his biscuit (don't be so FOUL), Dustyn listens to Erich talk about the son....totally NOT jealous at all. "That's...that's really quite something. So when I was starting school, you were still living a life of debauchery? Fair play to you. You seem quite alright though. Are you alright?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1411 Posted : 08 July 2020 14:20:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"jesus christ on a pogo stick." erich says softly when dustyn mentions the case. while he wasnt exactly up on all the details,and he seemed to like having a go at joshua..joshua was someone erich respected and liked. if he didnt like joshua,he would just ignore him. it was rare erich actively disliked someone,but he tended to ignore those who did. he only had the occasional flare up with billy as there was something appealing about him. "murder though?! i mean,i guess you'd know more than anyone what blake is capable of. but maybe i am dense,but ash wasnt exactly about that sort of life. wouldnt take much to do her in." he observes with a sigh. he felt for dustyn having to go through this all over again because some person thought she could handle the rock and roll lifestyle. he never spoke to ashley or knew much about her,so she was just a name to him. while erich was very warm to those he knew,he could be rather indifferent to those he did not. erich sips his tea and raises an eyebrow before smiling. "dust,i've been on this earth a long ass time. you can bet your ass i was living life to it's fullest until,well,shit. how old is marlena now? 6? 7?" erich says with a slight hint of regret. the was something to be said for the old life. but he wouldnt trade his modern life for it. having marlena was fun. "i...dont know. dustyn. i really dont. like,i really dont care. he is just some guy. you'd probably like him. i think he has a cat or two. seems nice enough. wouldnt recognize him if he ran over me in a truck now. but on the other hand..." erich shrugs. "that's two lives i potentially fucked up." erich loathed his own father and while not shitty in the same way,erich still managed to be shitty to children he produced.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1412 Posted : 08 July 2020 14:41:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't think that Joshua believes it was outright murder...but I know he thinks Blake was involved in some degree. Whether it was some sort of abuse that drove her to it or...just something shady going on behind the scenes. Ashley was a clean-cut, lovely girl so her death is...well it DOES raise a lot of questions," Dustyn says with a sigh, without actually giving his opinion on it. In all honesty, he has no idea what to think. There's so many grey areas. Sure, Blake was reckless with drugs back in the day but so was Dustyn. Yes, Blake had a temper on him but it doesn't mean that he or anyone else who doesn't have a sunny disposition actively plot to kill people. With Erich's long and wild life in the business, it's possible that he might have any more kids out there but Dustyn doesn't wish to plant that seed in his head. He just nods along and decides to focus on this son in question. "So...does he ever randomly cross your mind? You say you don't care and I get that to a degree - there's no history or real emotional connection. Like you said, he's just some guy...but...on some level, you know he isn't just "some guy", right?" Dustyn obviously doesn't expect Erich to be overjoyed or a doting father to this man but hopes to tap into some sort of emotional connection. As someone who's just naturally very paternal and nurturing, Dustyn just wants everyone to feel loved and be happy. That is until he hears this kid has a cat and so even more comparisons came be made. Dustyn folds his arms. "Is he cuter than me?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1413 Posted : 09 July 2020 00:42:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich looks into his tea before drinking it. it was still rather novel that it was possible that some drinks didnt contain alcohol. weird. " could be a bobby brown and whitney houston things. and much like that one,the wrong person died." erich says with a shrug.while his world wasnt affected by whitney houston's death,he probably never listened to any of her music on purpose.:bobby was the one most people would've care less about dying.erich ponders dustyn's question before shaking his head. "nah. talking with you now is the most i've thought about him in weeks.what's the point? he's a man now,or very nearly one. seems to have done fine without knowing me,so why screw up a good thing,right? the role of son is already filled by you. casting call is closed." erich tells dustyn with a little laugh at the end. in his mind,erich had already solved the issue of his own father issues by repeating what randy wriggle had done for him,but doing it for dustyn. he thinks for a long time to make dustyn squirm about the cute question. he knows that dustyn prides himself on being adorable. "welllllll...i hate to tell you this,dusty...but: he likes cats. that is about all he has going for him. if i recall,he kinda looks like one of the incarnations of chicago nobody. wait..is chicago nobody my son? i know its some beardy guy with a cat." erich says entirely serious.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1414 Posted : 09 July 2020 13:28:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I just...I just feel like he'd always be on my mind, regardless of emotional connection." Dustyn has a lot of love for people and would find it hard to turn his back on a stranger reaching out to him let alone a son. He's even in two minds about throwing Blake under the bus regardless of what that man put him through back in the day. Sometimes his love and naivety clouds better judgement. "Although I'm only 24 so if a grown man contacted me saying that he was my son, I'd be very concerned. Still, the whole "son" thing...kinda pulls at my heart." Dustyn is just thinking about the connection he has with his two sons, who are still children. It's a different situation for him and because he has these two little angels in his life, he's finding it very hard to even imagine a reality where he'd be detached from his offspring. "A bearded guy with a cat? Like...my husband? Sometimes he has a Chicago Nobody look about him....and he's from Chicago too....ewww, is my husband your son?! Isn't that like incense or something?!" He means "incest".
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1415 Posted : 09 July 2020 23:15:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich finished his tea with a satisfied smack of his lips but still holds his cup. He likes having his hands occupied while talking. " well, i have quite a well of bastardry, my dear dustyn. I knew his mother, i don't know him." Erich to dustyn. He had little problem letting people he barely knew go. He had zero urge to even see Marlena when Ada returned. Of course,now he thinks the little girl hung the moon. While thinking about marlena,Erich continues, " he's had a life. He's had father figures in his life. Im simply not needed." Erich states. By extension, he also left unsaid that he felt dustyn was someone who needed him. To Erich's knowlege, his biological son hadn't had the life dustyn had. Erich laughs warmly at the suggestion that Dallas could be one of Erich's too. " to be honest, i still think Chicago nobody is a title and not a person. I swear every bearded guy looks sort of like him. Deneil? A little Chicago nobody-Esque. But do answer your question? I doubt Dallas is mine. He's a little too old. And unless erica was his mother...not mine."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1416 Posted : 09 July 2020 23:39:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You don't want to know him at all?" Dustyn asks before taking another sip of his tea. He can't drink hot beverages too fast. His mouth is very sensitive and there's nothing worse than having a burnt tongue. Even a stubbed toe doesn't rank as high as that subsides fairly quickly. "I know he's older and he's had a life. I'm not even saying you have to act like "dad" to him but...he is part of you, you knew his mother....if it were me, I'd want to get to know him. Maybe I'm just a sentimental fool but I'd feel...obligated. Not to shower him with gifts, pay for his driving lessons and cook him his dinner but...just to be nice to him. Acknowledge him." Dustyn smiles softly at Erich and gives a little shrug, hoping he can maybe convince him to open his mind a little more. He understands Erich not fawning over this boy but Dustyn just can't wrap his head around totally ignoring the situation. "What's the boy's name?" Dustyn asks with a little tilt of the head, looking all soft and attentive but really building up with anger inside in case it's an Irish name.

"Dallas? A little too old?! Are you saying I have daddy issues?!" Dustyn scowls, places his teacup on a coaster and folds his arms before immediately unwinding and sinking into the couch. "Boy...don't open that can of worms..."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1417 Posted : 10 July 2020 00:27:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" not really." He replies near instantly. Erich thinks for a moment on how to explain how he feels about his son. "Not sure if you know, but Karoliena's daughter, eris? She's like this guy. Technically mine, but realistically not. You're more than welcome to go play with your brother if you want." Erich laughs and passes his empty cup from hand to hand. "I don't want him around. I don't know if i like the idea of him being old enough to fuck my wi- Ada. If He is mine, then he's a charming little bastard" Erich laughs. It was still a hard habit to break not calling Ada his wife. "I've seen pornos.i know how step moms work." Erich laughs. Like anything Erich was involved in. Joking about it made the problem go away. Erich shrugs when asked for a name. Even on a good day,erich was terrible with names unless it was someone he dealt with on a daily basis. " Michael or some shit. See? My only begotten son wouldn't be called Michael. He'd be named pony boy Hess. If Michael changes his name,maybe we'll talk."

Erich simply smiles at the prospect of dustyn having daddy issues. " i don't care what you call Dallas while behind closed doors." Erich cracks up. "Dallas is too old to be from these loins....." Erich says slowly before realizing. " oh shit... There's a character named Dallas in the outsiders." Suddenly,Erich thinks of all the Chicago based women he knew biblically...he couldn't think of one. Thank goodness.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1418 Posted : 10 July 2020 06:00:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Just how many children do you have?! Are you trying to outdo my parents?" Dustyn asks with a chuckle to lighten things up a little. He can tell Erich has no interest in this son and doesn't want to keep pushing the idea of getting to know him. While he still can't understand that specific situation, Dustyn would hate for someone else to meddle in his own family life. It's nobody's place. "Oh so he's not gay then?" Dustyn says, pretending to wipe sweat away from his forehead after the revelation that he may potentially set his sights on Ada. Another son, he can just about deal with. Another short and cute one is walking a fine line. Another gay one?? He's planting drugs on him and calling authorities. "I don't get the whole step mother or in my case, the step father thing. It's just gross. Their tongues would have been...places...and that's like incense by proxy." Again, he means "incest". He screws his face up at the name Michael. That's not a cool name. "Oh no, I don't like that name, Erich. I'm sorry but I can't condone behaviour like that."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1419 Posted : 10 July 2020 08:28:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"linked to me? 3. but one doesnt really count. eris is doing her own thing. michael,we'll say barely counts. then there is marlena. i also sort of took some guy under my wing. he's from some boy band. i think they are some promising up and comers." erich says with a smirk. while it was entirely possible there could be more of michael's vintage,erich doubted there were any others. he'd been faithful to ada and selene,well up until the point he wasnt. but he was fairly sure he'd know if either of them were cooking something. " yeah. i need to go back to sitting on the duke's reactor. i miss the days when this wasnt a concern." he says with a wink and laugh to dustyn. he appreciated what dustyn was trying to do,but erich could be very stubborn and he had set his mind on just how things were going to be with micah. it wasnt the guy's fault,erich just had zero interest in really getting to know him. again,erich sort of shrugs. "he mentioned a girlfriend but i dont want to slander him in case he isnt straight. i didnt see any madonna gear on him. but he may be undercover. one never knows when the homosexual is about.*" erich chuckles. erich looks at dustyn with a little smile and shakes his head. "dusty,i dont believe your father's tongue has been anywhere. nor your mother's. if it had,maybe your dad wouldnt be so godamned cantankerous. erich respects dustyn enough not to correct him on his error. besides.how many more times could they mention incest? erich wagered that could be the last time. "see? thats also another reason his ass is to the curb. get a god damned stage name,michael! it isnt hard."

ooc:*i almost cut that line since its really more of something of an inside joke with a friend of mine. but when searching the clip....it seems to be on someone named MICAH's channel! the exact phrase is 17 seconds in.
there is a longer version and whew....its something.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/07/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#1420 Posted : 10 July 2020 10:29:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I only have two bubbas for now. I want more though. I can't keep using Erica to pop them out and I think Dallas is happy with two, though. Wish I could just have them. I mean, look at you. You're dropping kids out of your pocket and it's a long battle for me to have one." It was just a jokey observation but Dustyn does actually touch on a much deeper subject. He and his husband have to go through difficult and expensive processes just to attempt to fertilise an egg and these heteros are out here leaving kids behind all over the world. It's probably why Dustyn wants Erich and "Michael" to attempt something. Fatherhood is far more sacred to him than it is to a lot of others. The huge school photo of Shay taking pride of place above the fireplace is testament to that. "Well, if this lad was gay he'd be lucky to have you as a dad. I came out 8 years ago, got married and have two babies and my dad still even refuses to say the word "gay"." Dustyn shrugs and finishes off his tea. "Yeah, I don't get the whole step-parent porn thing. That's just creepy to me. Dallas and I only watch your tape...." Dustyn says with a mischievous wink. "More tea?"

OOC: Plot twist, Micah is a raging homophobe!
UserPostedImage