logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<127128129130131>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2561 Posted : 12 June 2020 06:50:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Naomi remained low key about showing up to the birthday party but made sure to show up just to surprise Zafari on his big day. She looked stunning and made sure to come in without being noticed. As she enters the hotel she looks around at how beautiful the space was and sees some familiar faces. She approaches the others with a smile. “Better late than never!” Naomi smiles. “Hey y’all!” Naomi have a warm smile to every and waves to the people in attendance. “I’m Naomi, nice to meet all of you.” she says to the others in a sweet greeting. “This place is beautiful!” Naomi says looking around. “Where’s Zafari?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#2562 Posted : 12 June 2020 06:56:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Natasha nods at Elyar and pats him on the back. "Ok bad boy, you gonna help us bring things down?" She giggles a little, feeling slightly like she was using him to bring things down but still felt cheeky for doing that and gives him a wink to show she's being playful to not appear too rude. David just keeps an excited grin and randomly sings a little tune to Kesha's 'Tik Tok' as he begins to pick some of the stuff.

In the meantime Zafari out of the building was taken near the beach for anoter cigarette by Fabriano as an excuse to not shoa the whole surprise party.
"So I guess Rose made the pie, ya not gonna eat huh?" Zafari says while looking at the horizon and Fabriano looks at him sitting on a chair near. "Don't think I have ever eaten any of her cakes. If you work out, you do it perfectly."
So Zafari just nods like whatever Fabriano, he was too obsessed and perfectionist as always. Then he spots someone from far but even narrowing eyes he can't make out if it's her or not, probably not he thinks, would she even go...

Well it seems it was actually Naomi and it was Rose that greeted her after preparing some stuff for the surprise. "Hiii!!" She says looking excited but still in a delicate manner, she waves at Naomi. "I am so glad you are here, Zafari is being distracted outside, he doesn't suspect anything" she says with a giggle.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2563 Posted : 12 June 2020 06:58:03(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar smiles. "Oh of course I'll help bring stuff done, I don't have these big muscles for nothing ya know"
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2564 Posted : 12 June 2020 06:59:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
“Hi! Let me just say... this is so nice!” Naomi says politely as she scopes the area.. “Of course, I like, had to show up here. Do you need help setting up anything?” Naomi asks Rose as she sets her things down. “I cannot wait to surprise him. He has no idea I was going to show up.” Naomi was really excited to see Zafari.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#2565 Posted : 12 June 2020 07:06:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
"Oohhh, look at this bad boy" Natasha says to tease him and laughs. David then while holding a decoration on another hand, with the free arm he shows his bicep to the two. "Let's show 'em Elyar"
As he does so, Natasha looks confused at David being that extra and just shakes her head heading out and downstair with the two boys while David begins to sing a little and Natasha looks at Elyar as if in a way to tell him look what I have to deal with everyday in a playful way.

Rose gives a warm smile and shows her a bit around with her hands and her soft, gentle voice. "Aww, trust me he will be so so happy. You don't know how he talks about you even though he would never admit it." She giggles about the little innocent gossip. "I think we are ready I'm waiting for the others to gather up here and we can call him, it's so exciting!"

Edited by user 12 June 2020 07:07:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2566 Posted : 12 June 2020 07:08:43(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar chuckles. "Yeah I can tell his a handful".
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#2567 Posted : 08 July 2020 09:29:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris was going over to see Cam, as he was trying to hide from his biological father. While Chris had gone to Cam's parents and he wanted him to meet his parents, his biological father was not one of them. It was often talked about that his father left him and his mother to focus on his stand up career and since then Chris has gone to a star in his own right. Now he is doing shows movies and is worth some money his father seems to be coming back into the picture wanting to see if he can get some of the spotlights on himself like some astrain father are he is using "The chip off the old block" to say that Chris followed in his old man's footsteps. Chris knocked on the door in his tee-shirt and shorts with it being summertime and waited for Camillo to open the door for him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 09/07/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2568 Posted : 09 July 2020 23:27:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Camillo answers the door in just his rather snug grey boxers with his curly hair looking rather untamed like he just got out of bed. Thankfully, it was his boyfriend on the other side of the door and not some delivery driver or Jehovah's Witness getting an eyeful. It's a lockdown so Camillo couldn't care any less about his appearance. "Hey, baby," Camillo says almost sympathetically as he knows exactly how Chris feels about his father. With a shake up like this, Camillo knows that Chris just wants some comfort and security right now. He gives him a kiss on the cheek and makes way for him to step inside.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#2569 Posted : 10 July 2020 01:32:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris smiles at Camillo opening the door for him. Chris hasn't been out doing his normal stuff on youtube or show with all the things going on in the world and also he needed a step back after his "dad" shown up. "Hey," He said giving him a peck on a cheek and then walking inside to give him a tight hug. He was thankful that he could go somewhere and not have to worry about people finding him here. "How are you doing, I heard your new single it was catchy. How is Suzie these days I need to get her on the show somehow."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2570 Posted : 10 July 2020 06:07:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm...surviving". Camillo is rather perplexed when Chris immediately starts to ask questions about the music, especially Suzie of all topics, when he knows that Chris has far much more on his mind. "Uh...Suzie? I never actually got to meet her. The track was done over email. I...I guess she's fine?" Camillo looks Chris up and down before taking hold of his boyfriend's hands and meeting his gaze. "Are you plucking up the courage to talk about the elephant in the room or do you not want to talk about it at all?", Camillo asks with a soft smile, using his thumbs to rub over Chris' hands. He makes sure not to even mention the word "dad" or use any pronouns that may even hint towards Chris' father. The last thing he wants to do is trigger his boyfriend. If Chris wants to talk, he can. If you doesn't, that's OK too.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2571 Posted : 10 July 2020 07:53:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris busted out laughing as Camillo called him out about wanting to talk about his birth family. Once he got a little bit of fame to his name the media did somewhat of a "background check" on his life and who this person was that just blew up overnight it seemed like. "Man I'm losing my touch, I was never so easy to read before." Chris exhales and then gives Camillo hand a kiss. "So I guess I should tell you about my parents." Chris takes Camillo to the couch and sits down. "So my parents, the ones that I talk about and want you to meet are the parents that adopted me. I was raised mostly at their home and when I was a teen they just went and adopted me once my mom passed away. My dad left my mom when I was young, I still remember him and I remember about him saying that he wanted me to live my own life but he recently came into contact for "personal" reason. He wants me to meet my new step-mother and reconnect with her family. I don't feel anything towards her family. I don't consider her my step-mother just my father's wife. My mom and dad are the ones that adopted me anyway. I spent more of my life with them and now that I'm a adult I don't feel like I should just cave for what my birth father thinks."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2572 Posted : 10 July 2020 08:06:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You're not losing your touch. I'm just your boyfriend who knows you very well," Camillo says with a soft smile after his hand is kissed. On the couch, he puts an arm around Chris and cuddles into him to physically show support as well as emotionally. While Camillo's upbringing wasn't the same as Chris', he too has an estranged father and can relate to the detachment of a "parent". Camillo would be pissed if his father suddenly started showing an interest after walking out on him and his mother at a young age. "I wasn't adopted but I understand a lot of what you're saying. He may be biologically connected to you but emotionally? No. You don't owe him anything and that's OK. You're a grown man. A big grown, sexy man. You know what's best for you," Camillo says with a little laugh before giving Chris a kiss on the cheek.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2573 Posted : 10 July 2020 09:08:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Almost too well, but I loved that about you," Chris and Camillo have been dating for months now and he has been able to open up and express himself without worry. He doesn't have to tiptoe around things or sugar coat his opinions and this was just one time out of many that Camillo was just able to get a feel out of him without him having to say much of anything, something he didn't have before in a relationship. Camillo gave him a hug as he finished talking about his problems and he smiled at him. "Well, how did you deal with your birth parents? How do you feel about them now?" While Chris was there with Camillo and his family it was also one time and He wanted to just be supportive like Cam was for him. He was nervous because that was his parents but if they didn't approve of their relationship he wasn't going to just break it off. This was their life and the ones that had the final say were them. Even still he would like to know what Camillo would do if he was in Chris's shoes.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2574 Posted : 10 July 2020 10:36:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I...I don't deal with it, to be honest," Camillo says with an awkward laugh. In comparison, he isn't as level headed as Chris seems to be right now when it comes to his birth father. Camillo can give his boyfriend advice but struggles to take his own. "I love my mother dearly and my step-father and I have a good relationship too. My dad? I hate him and I sometimes just forget he exists. Haven't seen or heard from him in years. If he were to turn up out of the blue...I'd probably beat the shit out of him." Camillo is generally a very calm and placid person (and his love for weed helps too) but when really angered, his fiery Italian temper flares up. It's no joke, he probably would put his father through a wall. "That's not the best advice, huh? I don't want you catching an assault charge because of your birth father." Camillo chuckles and plays with Chris' hair as they snuggle on the couch. "Want to go up into bed? We can lay down and chat better. Plus, I'm very aware of the fact that I'm in my underwear and you're fully clothed. You're gonna have to strip down and look as sloppy as me right now."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2575 Posted : 10 July 2020 23:34:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Fuck fathers huh, I don't know I think you would be a great parent and kids love me. I'm sorry about that with your father even I forgot that he was still alive, I'm thinking it has more to do with his wife knowing that I have some clout and want something from me." Chris was very much aware of the fact that he has done well for himself and that might be a reason for new people wanting to attach themselves to him and his success. "I would prefer you don't beat your father up I would rather you piss him off instead." Chris was very aware of the fact that Camillo was still in his underwear and enjoyed that greatly, but he was trying to keep eye contact and not have his eye wonder, "Strip down and look sloppy, I will have you know that I have been working on my Belle Delphine O face." Chris said with a smirk holding Camillo's hand and making their way to where he believes where the bedroom might be.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2576 Posted : 11 July 2020 01:22:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Fame is funny. Some people suddenly have this admiration for you while some just want to clout chase. Hard to tell what they want. In university, I'd have all these people suddenly wanting to talk to me when "filth and dreams" dropped. Had no idea if they were real fans, just wanted to be on good terms with a "famous" person or if they wanted some of that stardust for themselves." Camillo was still in education when his debut album dropped last year. His entire music career launched because of was bored one night and started to play around in the studio on campus. Becoming "famous" was and still is uncomfortable. He didn't grow up in a showbiz family nor planned it. "Though, I feel like a parent wanting to get involved again is a serious case of clout chasing. Your dad had more than a million different reasons to reach out to you over the years. Screw them. I'm not sharing you!" Camillo says with a grin, playfully ruffling Chris' hair.

Camillo heads upstairs with Chris and slips under the covers of his bed. He was actually having a lazy day in here before Chris had arrived anyway. "Get down to your undies and come lay with me," Camillo says with a laugh as he pats the side of the bed next to him. He just wants to embrace his boyfriend and make him feel as safe as possible, all snuggled up.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2577 Posted : 11 July 2020 12:10:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris strips down to his underwear and lays down next to Camillo giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting close to him. "There no sharing at all. My parents raised me to be the better person that I am. What I'm going to do is meet his wife and his family and be done with it. If he gets mad about that well that's on him. His life doesn't have to include me in it. I was just going to hold him back on his dream anyway so what he does is none of my concern." While he didn't like the idea he could tell my mom and dad would want him to be respectful and handle things like a grown up, a grown up that where spongebob underwear, but a grown-up non the less. "I'm glad I got a chance to get a hold of you. It been so long since we did this."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2578 Posted : 13 July 2020 02:41:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Do you REALLY want to meet them though? You're a really, really lovely man and I know you don't want to upset people by ignoring them or whatever but...is meeting them actually going to do anything to benefit YOU? If you're too pissed at them or just don't have any connection, you don't have to do this. Don't put yourself out there like that if you think it's just going to complicate things," Camillo says with a smile, stroking Chris' cheek as they lay in bed together. Chris is a very kind and loving person, which people can possibly take advantage of. Camillo doesn't want his boyfriend to end up hurt. "I'm glad you're here, my love." Camillo kisses Chris softly while trailing his fingertips over his boyfriend's chest, enjoying having him close again.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2579 Posted : 14 July 2020 03:13:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm not thrilled at the timing of it or the fact that I personally feel like this has something to do with the "new" family he got, and they are blowing smoke up his ass. Still, I don't mind seeing my father so we can have that face to face without him going anywhere to the media and making pleas again." His dad going to the media was his ploy to get him to come and meet face to face and he felt that this wasn't something that was going to blow over if he left it alone it would be better to take the legs off this before it has a chance to get blown out of whack. "Still I can understand people wanting to get a piece of you for more than just being talented but also easy on the eyes and soul. You're just such a great person, I can see people just want to be a side piece of yours." Chris smiled at Camillo before kissing back and putting his arms around his sides even moving closer to him through the sheets until he got on top of him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2580 Posted : 14 July 2020 03:46:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"He went to the media once...there's a high chance he'll do that again. It might not be to get into contact with you the next time. It might be...something for his gain and fame. This new wife might be wanting a little bit of fame and fortune. She's in the picture and suddenly your dad is in a Culture Uncut article? I would see that as a red flag, my darling." Camillo sighs and runs a hand through his hair. He can't exactly tell Chris not to see his own father. He doesn't have that authority and even if he did, it wouldn't be in Camillo's nature to forbid someone to see a parent. If it were Camillo, he wouldn't visit, but this is Chris' life and choice. "Just...proceed with caution. Don't over indulge him when you get there. Stay on your cute little toes, OK?" Camillo says with a wink. He loves every inch of Chris for sure. "Fortunately for you, I don't want any side piece. I've got a whole fucking meal right here," Camillo grins and chuckles, running his hands up and down Chris' sides when he gets on top. Camillo looks up and meets Chris' gaze with a mischievous little smirk on his face. "Love having you on top of me..."
UserPostedImage