logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<128129130131132>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#2581 Posted : 14 July 2020 04:11:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"If I was a betting man I would say there is a strong chance this isn't going to go away even if I did decide to not show my face. I'm sure they talked about children and he mentions me. Someone did a google search saw dollar signs next to my name and soon pressed to meet the "forgotten son." This is a classic soap drama that I can get through no problem. Why don't you come with me, and help keep me on my toes, we can even find your pops and powerbomb both of them through a table." The last part was a joke power bombing their fathers, but Chris would like to have Camillo to see his dad as a reason to see his reaction. He remembered his father as a guy that went with the flow and slacked on responsibilities like a pro. "Ooo smooth talker you, meal with a drink and cookie combo you," Chris smirked kissing Camillo and slowly moving down Since the first time with Chris on the bottom he has been more proactive in bed. " I like being on top, so I can control this big boy right here," he said reaching down and grabbing Camillo swollen member

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2582 Posted : 14 July 2020 04:57:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Oooh, talking about my father while we're in bed together. You certainly know what a man wants to hear," Camillo says sarcastically with a little laugh. He looks up and meets Chris' gaze, just falling into his eyes for a moment before reaching up and running a hand through his boyfriend's hair. "You do know that I only want what's best for you, right? Hope you don't think I'm being too bossy." Camillo grins and moves his hands down again, feeling Chris' bare sides. He loves his boyfriend and treasures moments like this. They don't get to have them often. Even though the circumstances that brought Chris over here aren't the best, he's still grateful for tonight nonetheless. "Oh is that so? You wanna see the big boy, huh?" Camillo grins and mischievously pokes out his tongue. He then reaches below and pulls down his boxers, showing his member to Chris. Camillo is around eight inches, standing to attention, extremely thick and is circumcised with a nice pretty pink head on display. He looks down at his dick then back up into Chris' eyes before giving him a naughty wink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#2583 Posted : 15 July 2020 00:32:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm hoping to get you ready for parenthood, so get ready for talks about sheets being change and color schemes in bed and less sexy time the more we do this." Chris didn't want Camillo to be left out in his life and this was an important thing to him and he was glad that Camillo didn't see it as a problem that only he could deal with and was able to get his support. "I don't think you're being bossy I'm glad that you care enough to give me your opinion and not just let me deal with it on my own, I was a little worry you were going to say something like 'Whatever,' or 'you can handle it,' It is nice that you looking out for me and I appreciate that. He smirked as he started to jerk him with his hands while giving him a deep long kiss. "Big boy is right, but I'm got him now," he said

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2584 Posted : 15 July 2020 04:47:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ooooh yeah, I love it when you talk dirty. Tell me more about color schemes and changing sheets," Camillo moans jokingly, biting his bottom lip and looking up Chris. "I'd be a total asshole if I just said "whatever" to you at a time like this. I like to see myself as one of the nice guys in this world," Camillo smiles and continues to stroke up and down Chris' sides. "I love you and I'm always here for you," Camillo smiles sweetly at his boyfriend. He truly does love him. All this baggage with his birth father won't change that. Camillo swirls his tongue around Chris' as they passionately kiss. Camillo moans as their lips lock, enjoying the sensation of Chris' jerking him off. He grows even bigger in his boyfriend's hand and becomes a little wet at the tip. "Uhhhh....fuck..." Camillo says in a breathy voice, looking Chris in the eye. "Take your underwear off too...".
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2585 Posted : 16 July 2020 01:27:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh yea, you like eggshell white over the countertop, or do you want that water chestnut white to go with that backsplash," Chris said not really know what Camillo layout was but he knew some colors so he just throughout some colors that he knew. Camillo wasn't an asshole but Chris didn't know how he would react given the situation. "I know your not, and I'm glad your by my side on this stuff. You are more than just a nice guy you're a great person." Chris looked at Camillo breath rougher and getting turned on that he wanted to tease him more putting his legs over to where they could six nine and began to jerk him off with both hands "If you want to take my underwear off then you going to have to it. My hands are tied up at the moment," said as he opened his mouth and used his drool as lube.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2586 Posted : 16 July 2020 09:17:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh yeah...gimme that water chestnut white, baby...." Camillo says jokingly with a moan before letting a little chuckle out. He loves comfortable they can be around each other; openly switching from being serious to joking to raunchy without any awkwardness. They're free to be themselves around each other. Camillo and Chris can lay in bed together and literally talk about or do anything. "I'll always be by your side ba-uhhhhh..." Before Camillo can say "babe", he lets out a moan and tilts his head back as Chris was jerking him juuuuust right. He now stands rock solid in his boyfriend's grip, now even wetter at the tip. "Such a fucking tease. I love it," Camillo says with a wink as he gets into position and pulls off Chris' underwear.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2587 Posted : 16 July 2020 12:07:23(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris laughed a little hearing Camillo just going with the flow. It was a weird thing to talk about but He missed him and this was something to take his mind off of problems and connect with someone he really cared for and loved. Chris wiggles his hips to help Camillo out getting out of his underwear to see that he was also excited, standing at attention "I love teasing you Cam," He said with his mouth so close that he could feel the heat coming from his body. He looked at this hard cock in his hand and gave the tip a small little peck but he didn't want him to get to excited and finish so quickly. This was the first time in a while so he wanted this to last a while.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2588 Posted : 16 July 2020 19:32:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo jokingly gasps when he takes off Chris' underwear, pretending to be shocked at the sight that lays before him. "Oh my God, where did your foreskin go?!?!". Camillo covers his mouth in fake shock, acting as if he himself isn't circumcised. He then laughs and takes hold of his boyfriend's cock, jerking it slowly and sensually for a moment. When Chris kisses the tip of his penis, the slit at the top grows even wetter and Camillo lets out a moan. "Mmmm....yeah...I can tell you love to tease." Camillo is totally throbbing at the mercy of Chris' touch. Chris is clearly doing it right. Camillo continues to stroke his boyfriend's dick and a smile appears across his face as he looks down at the action. "So pretty..."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2589 Posted : 18 July 2020 04:20:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris looked back pretending to be shocked "Damn, did you steal it while I wasn't looking? Hiding it from me, well I'm going to show you bad boy" Chris then opened his mouth and taking the Cami's other head into his mouth and started to vibrate my mouth and move his tongue swirling it around. As he felt him getting close he pulled away to not have him finished. Hearing him say that it was 'pretty' made him chuckle a bit, "Thanks I make sure to clean it and have it looking spiffy just in case of things like this." Chris then turned around staying on top of Cam had his cock in his hand as he started to rub his butt on it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2590 Posted : 18 July 2020 04:34:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, you got me. I stole it. Needed a souvenir from when you're not here," Camillo jokes, poking out his tongue. He laughs a little but it soon turns into another moan as Chris takes him into his mouth. "Mmmmmm...." Camillo groans, running his hand through Chris' hair as he feels the warmth of his boyfriend's mouth on his dick. Camillo tilts his head back and continues moaning as he experiences the sensation of Chris swirling his tongue around his cock head. "Fuck, you're amazing..." Camillo says in a breathy voice, still playing with Chris' hair. When Chris gets on top, Camillo immediately grabs his boyfriend's ass cheeks and looks up into eyes. "Come on, babe....I want you so bad....". Camillo has been throbbing and his tip has been wet for ages now. He's dying to slide up inside Chris and fuck him. "Uhhh...." he moans, closing his eyes as Chris rubs on it. "Come down on it, my love. I know you wanna feel me in you."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2591 Posted : 18 July 2020 04:48:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Bad boy for stealing," Chris said in a joking manner. Since last year Chris and Camillo have been more intimate with each other and while It was Chris's first time back then and he was kind of nervous he has gotten more into a grove and open with himself since then and as now not as shy as he used to be. "Well, you have to ask me as sweet as you can. This is punishment for you, and I do enjoy all of your faces." Chris said kissing Cam's neck as he played with his hair looking at him as he squirms underneath him. "I want to hear you ask me nicely."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2592 Posted : 18 July 2020 05:18:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm so sorry," Camillo says, pouting out his bottom lip in fake sorry. He grins and moves his hands up and down Chris' back, feeling his boyfriend's soft, bare skin. When Chris asks him to be as sweet as he can, Camillo pulls him in for a closer embrace. "I don't know how sweet I can sound while asking you to do what I want you to do. Far too naughty to be a sweet moment...." Camillo grins and moves his hands back down, squeezing Chris' bare ass cheeks. "I'll get it a go though." Camillo continues to play around with Chris' cheeks. "Can you please let me inside you so I can fuck you into a state of sheer bliss? Pretty please? With some sugar on top?". Camillo chuckles, still playing around with Chris.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2593 Posted : 18 July 2020 05:31:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris smiled at Camillo before holding him "well since you ask so nicely I will allow it." He lifted up and slowly guided Camillo inside of him. He wiggled his hips as he slowly worked his way down with a quiet 'fuck' escaping his lips. Even with all of this time and practice, he is still big and thick inside of him. Once he finally has all of him in, he squeezes him tight and slowly works him up and down while looking at Camillo with his hands on his chest and kissing him. "Sheer bliss huh, you are quite the smooth talker you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2594 Posted : 18 July 2020 06:19:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Camillo's jaw drops as Chris slides down onto him, totally blown away but the amazing sensation. The tightness and warmth of Chris drives him crazy. "Uhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck, yeahhh...." he grunts, sounding all deep and husky. He exhales and looks up at Chris, giving him a look that lets him know just how much he's enjoying it. "You OK?" Camillo asks with a soft smile, holding onto Chris' hips. Not to be boastful but Camillo is aware that he's very large and thick and could maybe hurt Chris, who is pretty new to all of this. "Just stop if it's too much, OK, baby?" Camillo smiles, giving Chris some reassurance before they start to kiss. Camillo moans as they lock lips, feeling Chris working on him. He gently starts to raise his own hips, also pushing further up into Chris. Very slowly, of course.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2595 Posted : 18 July 2020 07:12:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris pouts a little and starts to go faster looking at Camillo face as he is in pure bliss. "Who was going to take who to bliss? It seems like you are enjoying this more than when you should be reflecting on your actions." Chris tease and grinded on Camillo before he put Cam's hands over his head and away from his butt.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2596 Posted : 18 July 2020 07:30:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ohhh....are you gonna take ME there?" Camillo asks with a mischievous smirk, suddenly realising that despite Chris being the who is technically being fucked, Camillo is the one who is being ridden tonight. It now makes more sense with Chris going on top, being able to bounce and control the situation. Camillo just has to lay there and be pleasured. When Chris puts Camillo's hands over his head and starts to move faster, he grunts and drops the joking and playful act. Now he's just extremely horny and wants it bad. "Fuck yeah, fucking ride me!!". Camillo bites on his bottom lip, relaxing into the pillows and just letting Chris take over.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2597 Posted : 18 July 2020 07:59:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

All Chris did was smirked as Cam caught on what he was trying to do. He had been shy and timid in the beginning but he has gotten more comfortable and opening up that he was able to get in more control and have Camillo enjoy himself and not have to worry about if things were hurting or worry about him. He still did but that's what Chris loved about Camillo. He started going faster and faster holding Cam's wrist and giving him a deep kiss. He closed his eyes enjoying himself but was trying to focus on Cam feeling good.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2598 Posted : 18 July 2020 08:11:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Mmmmmmmm......" Camillo moans lowly as Chris gives him a deep kiss. He's doing everything he can to relax and not take over. Camillo is a very passionate man. He just wants to take hold of Chris and show him a real good time. However, he does find it extremely hot how Chris is being the dominant one for once. It's a very different experience for both of them. The sound of their skin connecting with each bounce fills the room which turns Camillo on even more. Chris goes faster and faster, pleasuring Camillo immensely. He curls his toes and tilts his head back, just letting his moans out as Chris take control. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhh!!" The tightness and warmth of Chris is driving Camillo crazy. He exhales and looks Chris dead in the eye. "Fuck!!! Keep fucking going! Keep going...don't stop..." he says in a breathy voice. Chris is evidently taking him there.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2599 Posted : 19 July 2020 23:26:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Camillo has always been affectionate and cared about Chris. He has never felt like Chris was going to be alone or left out which was something that he felt in past relationships. Having that person that he could reach out too if times got hard was really important and that's why Chris loved Camillo more than anything. He wanted to do things for him but he also wanted him to grow and not take take his shine. Chris at the time was a bigger celebrity and he didn't want his named attached to Camillo success. Personally he would have loved to just come and tell people that they were dating but showbiz isn't kind and respectful in that way. Over time people would just realized it and then move on to the next thing. Has happy and loved as he was he would have to down play it a little in public if people asked he would tell but he wasn't going to go out of his way to confess it. Here in this moment he hope that he could convey how much he meant to him and how much he cared about him. Showing his weak and vulnerable side that he would hide from others. His moans and groans were cut off by soft kisses and words of "I love you"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2600 Posted : 19 July 2020 23:56:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I love you too," Camillo says in a soft and breathy voice, really meaning those words as he fights through the moaning. Chris is the first man he's ever been in love with. While Camillo has hooked up with guys in the past, his previous relationships have been with women. Women who also weren't famous in the slightest. This is all new to Camillo but it feels so right. He isn't scared of the celebrity factor, the possible public interference or any of that baggage. All that matters to him is that they love one another and that they'll be the best boyfriends possible. He tries his best to continue kissing Chris, but the feeling of him on top is too intense. "Oh shit!!! Keep going.....keep fucking going!!!" Camillo blurts out with a highly erotic look on his face. It's evident that Chris is about to make him climax.
UserPostedImage