logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#141 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:18:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Payton is still tied up and is drenching wet from the very sexy and seductive strip tease by the very alluring Karoliena Summers! There's barely enough time for Payton to embrace the moment before the lights come back on and the stage crew comes outo release Payton's who's tied up and wet. When he's untied, oddly waits before standing up. He's still in awe and clearly has a hard on. "DAMNNNN alreaddiiii ovahh? Time fuh duh last award?!" Payton's eye brows are raised and he's covering his hands over his pants to not expose the very obvious hard on he has. "lizzen...yall gunna hav tuh gimme a min..." Payton says with a funny voice, he's met with giggles from the crowd before he sits there for a few more seconds. "ma wifey gunna hafta take care diss latah on..." Payton laughs referring to Andrea. He stands up now, showing that he has a semi hard on now from his bulging pants but the show must go on. The stage crew brings out a new bottle of champagne and hands it to the still wet, Payton. He grabs it and then starts to speak into the night. "look watchu did tuh me karoliena....damnnnnn" He says as he shakes the bottle while looking down at his pants and wet self. It's clear he's about to pop the bottle of champagne as welll. "Now dis nite been so lit isssss craziiii....too muchh shizzz happen.....craziii ass performanzesss, momentzzzz lil bit uh erything! DIS WAS LIT AF!" Payton says loud, and he's met with a huge reaction. "But dissss is dah lasttt award n' issa fuh FAN FAVORITE....den ya boi godda gettt all dried up n' shizz n' head tuh duh afta partii...." Payton says excitedly. "Naw befuh weh geddd tuh dat award...we gotta'have a toast chu feel?!" Payton says shaking the champagne bottle again . "Martini fuh disss sexy ladii!?" Payton says loudly while looking at Karoliena

UserPostedImage

karoliena does a few more spins in her martini glass before finishing with a a kick that flicks the liquid in an arc up and out of the glass. "karoliena incorporated is not responsible for messed pants,broken marriages, or a nothing ever quite living up to that experience." she giggles at payton and waves to andrea. " seriously though,take care of him later. payton's been such a good boy tonight. why if i wasnt happily married ,you may have competition." karoliena jokes before lifting the inflatable olive and serving it like a beach ball towards the crowd. karoliena spins in the glass one more time before leaning on the rim to address the crowd again. "now i cant get out of this glass in a sexy way,so i'll just be sitting here for the last part of the show. its either that,or risk busting my ass. and there is only one way my ass is getting busted!" karoliena laughs with more than a dirty tone and points to her wife,cassie. cassie merely nods a slight acknowledgment. "thanks to payton,i'll be announcing this award from the wet spot. this next award is possibly the most important award of the night. at least as far as theme goes. it is after all,the fan choice awards and this award is for FAN FAVORITE. now,i may be a teensy bit biased again in this category. payton is the only man to get my fluid on him in years." karoliena bites her lip and laughs,tossing her head back with the laugh. your choices were: payton who most defintely is getting some tonight. the ever adorable, tika mays. the powerhouse that is weekend. the group that made soda pop a destination,the jollies. aannnnnd billy.. separate from weekend? what a diva! your fan favorite is....."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#142 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:18:13(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Sophia were shock about that Presentation

Tika cheer for Payton

Jade clapping for Payton

Edited by user 31 August 2020 08:22:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline erich hess  
#143 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:19:37(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
ooc: huge thanks to mr sugar for writing that portion for me.

cassie giggles devilishly knowing the lust that is in the building for her wife. "wooooo!" she calls towards the stage. "save some for later!"

erich nudges a bar patron. "thats my bass player up there. " he says with a laugh. he isnt dead,so he can see the allure of karoliena. it is sort of funny to him that that is the same woman he banters about music theory with.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#144 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:20:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

As the lights dim down in the arena, there is an electric excitement running through the air. Not just through the fans and colleagues watching in the place but also fans watching from home, the backstage crew, even the performer herself, Izzy. It had been so long since she had last performed on a stage or even debuted new music but tonight she was doing both. It was almost 12 years since she had been apart of this crazy and exciting ride that catapulted her to stardom and tonight she wanted to not only pay recognition to her past but also her future. She was not clear on a lot of things but she knew that she absolutely loved what she did and how it made her fans feel.

Even though she was worried about the outcome of this performance, she still agreed to do it because it was a treat for her fans, the ones she would do almost anything for and had a special bond with. She also loved performing so before she made any final decisions, she decided to give it a try before moving into the next chapter of her career and life. There was a lot of pressure on closing acts to not only give a memorable performance but also to wrap up the show. Knowing she would probably be the last performance most people would see; she knew she had to give it her best. She had been training and preparing for this moment for 3 months in secret. The only people to know about this were her team and her husband of course.

UserPostedImage

Amid all the cheer and excited chatter, a white smoke started to surround the stage. This only made everyone more excited and wonder who the performer could be. The lights would suddenly turn up, gradually, as a familiar slow driving beat starts to become played over the loudspeakers. In an instant, any educated fan would light up at recognizing who this stage belonged to, who was about to perform. As the sound starts to increase getting louder, there comes a shadowy figure walking from the center of the stage towards the front while the smoky clouds start to dissipate. At the same time, there is a sound effect that can be heard of high heeled shoes walking on the pavement, synching with each step Izzy took to get into view of the crowd. As her figure becomes clearer. The beat starts to turn into a throbbing, synthesized one and Izzy places the mic up to her mouth, singing with her lower register that has become quite familiar with everyone.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
We're not like how we used to be
You're standing in my wounds so deep
I lit the match to start the fire
Now we're both confused if I'm the liar

I never questioned your words
I trusted everything you said
But when it got tough, didn't want no more then you fled

Sticking to just what I know
It never got me far at all
I dreamt of bigger things for us
But landed on this lonely curse

Sticking to just what I know
It never got me far at all
I dreamt of bigger things for us
But landed on this lonely curse

I'm in denial (I'm in denial)
Stuck on repeat (Stuck on repeat)
But now it's time (But now it's time)
To think of me (To think of me)

Stuck on repeat (Stuck on repeat)
Thinking of you (Thinking of you)
I've been so cold for a long while (I'm in denial, I'm in denial)
I am!

If this is your wish come true (If this is your wish come true)
And if you've made up your own mind (And if you've made up your own mind)
Then I won't ever bother you (Then I won't ever bother you)
You go have fun and do what you do (You go have fun and do what you do)

If this is your wish come true (If this is your wish come true)
And if you've made up your own mind (And if you've made up your own mind)
Then I won't ever bother you (Then I won't ever bother you)
You go have fun and do what you do (You go have fun and do what you do)

Go have fun and do what you do

After singing the first verse and the pre-chorus, she jumps into the bridge of the song which gives the most urgency and emotion in her tone. Her chill demeanor is seemingly disturbed as she belts it out as she does on the track. Do What You Do was one of Izzy's most emotional songs and it also signaled a change in her. During the release of the song there was a lot of turmoil happening in her private life and it was admittedly released as a response to the rumors being gossiped everywhere. Izzy did not open up as much as people would love but when she does make a statement, it never goes unnoticed. Driving away from the song, the smoke disappears, and it is then we can finally see Izzy in all of her glory. She was sporting a familiar black bodysuit with sequins and even a new hairstyle. Her trademark black locks had been lightened with lighter tones of brown and bangs, giving her a youthful yet sophisticated look. She looks confident and like she had been taking good care of herself the past few years while she was on hiatus.

The next song transitions into In This Life, which was Izzy’s first smash hit. It holds a special place in her heart and her memory because it was this song that she felt like was her first true #1 song and gained her many fans. The EDM inspired beat which talks about taking chances in order to get where you have always dreamed of. Once the intro of the song starts playing, you can hear fans almost as if they turned on their musical memory box and remember those nostalgic filled times.

It’s at this time she has added a black dress garment to her wardrobe. It was a smart idea. It gave the illusion that she was wearing a dress but it easily could be removed. There was a triangle set behind her as well and some of her backup dancers accompanied her on the stage as she was sitting in the middle and crooning her old hit. Her delicate vocals taking center stage as the rising beat in the background was warming up to the big drop that happened in the chorus.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
You can't win, You can't fight
Until you realize it's your time
In this life, In this life
All those years, All those cries
Someone comes and wipes your eyes

Don't be afraid, Take a ride
You've got nothing left to hide
Don't lose your sight, Don't lose your mind
Everyone will start off blind
In this life
In this life

[Chorus]
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
You Know, You Know, You Know
(In this life)
Whooa! Whooa! Whooa!
(Take a walk from the shadows)

Once she finished the chorus, the song effortlessly went into her other smash hit EDM song, Recovery. This time she is stood up from the set, walking to the center of the stage while her dancers are dancing. They are wearing silver masks and the girls are wearing silver sheer face masks. All of them dressed in black to suit Izzy’s outfit. The guys have suspenders without shirts and the women are wearing similar outfits to Izzy but with cropped tops and shorts instead of the bodysuit she has on. As she starts to sing the second verse, her dancers depart off to the side until it is just solely her in the middle. The lights have dimmed down again, giving Izzy complete attention. The crowd is absolutely loving the blast to the past. Especially since it had it had been so long since her fans had seen her perform.

[Verse 1]
Gray sky is above us and
It pours all past hurts
Wait ‘till the healing begin
And your wounds will stop to hurt
Let forgiveness wash your soul
‘Cause there’s so much life to loose
While your expectations are low
Life will pass in front of you

While breath is in your lungs
Your voice can still be heard
As your heart’s about to burst
Let go off resentments
Let the pain remember your heart can still be cured
Let Love, show you don’t need to take any pill

Let the hope, light the way for your full recovery
Let Love be for your heart the only remedy

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
Walking on thin ice, climbing
Slowly One step at a time
Aiming for the top, be sure
Victory is a matter of time
For all the joy to come
It’s worth to start a fight
Life’s not always a bed of roses
But persistence brings the good vibes

While breath is in your lungs
Your voice can still be heard
As your heart’s about to burst
Let go off resentments

UserPostedImage

Your full recovery
I’m your remedy
Your full recovery
I’m your remedy

While the last few lines of the song are being belted out, at some point in time, Izzy makes her way behind a screen which radiates a white light, giving off a white and blue background. You can only see her silhouette which is similar to the single cover for her singles What Comes Next Remix. She stands behind, doing her signature pose from the cover and starts to sing while also dancing seductively, hair flipping all over the place. She makes it seem very natural and her movements just flow, knowing which way to move at each part of the lyrics she sings. The lights start to flash during the chorus, as her backup dancers are front and center dancing along. They are partnered up for the sexy song that suggests Izzy is full of surprises to the point you don’t know what she will do. She even manages to charismatically rap Liyah’s part in her absence with her vocals still being heard in the background with Izzy's, which is known for its raunchy lyrics as well as a loooooot innuendos.

UserPostedImage

They say big things come in small packages
Once I get up on it, f*ck ‘em on some savage sh*t
Cause he said he love me for my nastiness
But I ain’t havin’ it, if he ain’t long and fit
He said he love the way his name roll off my tongue
Got that good pipe, able to corrupt a nun
Make me call out to God and his only son
Said my juices taste like honey, now I got him stung
Uh, hit him with that 1,2 punch
Served him cookies for breakfast and that cake for lunch
Got me on speed dial cus I’m the one for the job
Have him living underwater with my dude Spongebob
And you didn’t expect it I said I could be a good freak
Like the good lord said, “Ask and ye shall receive”

[Chorus]
I'm warning you, you better hold on tight
You're coming with me for a perfect high
Don't you worry about a thing tonight
Cause you won't expect
What comes next (La-da-da-da)
You look at me and it's hard to see
If I'm serious or just insane
Cause you won't expect

(You, won't expect it)
(You, won't expect it)

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
What you do, you do it well
But you already know, I don't have to boost your ego
My friends all warn me, that I've come too close
But I can't help it, you are what I'm looking for
Then something takes a hold of me, I'm just a prisoner
And it won't let me go, Keep me by your si-i-de
Something takes a hold of me, I'll be your prisoner
But promise not to let me go, and let me insi-i-de

[Chorus]
I'm warning you, you better hold on tight
You're coming with me for a perfect high
Cause you won't expect
You look at me and it's hard to see
If I'm serious or just insane
Cause you won't expect

(You, won't expect it)
(You, won't expect it)

[Bridge]
It’s time for round two, so what you wanna do?
We can smoke a little, drink a little
We can vibe a little, or we can drive the coupe
It’s time for round three, recreating all your fantasies
We can smoke a little, drink a little
We can vibe a little, or get between the sheets

It would excite a hardcore fan to see Izzy becoming such a confident woman to the point she is able and willing to be a little risqué if needed. When she gets to the bridge part, she gives another flawless rap performance before the beat switches into a more electropop one, with synthesizers swirling and the lights changing to a reddish color. She walks from behind the screen and with her conveniently used “dress” now pulled off again, she is wearing her bodysuit, coming full force singing her smash hit single Rule The World. She sings each line confidently in her lower register with a hint of that sassiness that only Izzy could deliver. She smirks at the crowd, delivering her words as if she honestly believed them, and this Izzy did. She had grown much more secure of herself and knew that she was fully capable of captivating an audience.

[Verse 1]
Look at you, presence always so demanding
Reminding me, of a ruler or a champion
Everything about you screams that you know what you're doing
Nothing bothers you, You've got ice in your veins
Look at me, I know I'm your only equal
Don't worry babe, we'll be nothing of a sequel
Between the two of us there's something, others all around are burning
We both know it's not the money or the fame

Rule the world, rule the, rule the world
Rule the world baby, oh, rule the world
We will rule the world, oh baby
You'll be my king, I'll be your queen
We will rule the world

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
Watch me on the throne
I'll be the best you've ever kno-oown
Watch me on the throne
(Ooh) You don't believe me?
(Ooh) I make it look easy
(Ooh) Together we can, rule the world

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne
(Ooh) You know you want it
(Ooh) Just go on, admit it
(Ooh) Together we will, rule the world

[Verse 2]
It's too bad, you always go a little lower
Here's your chance, let me repeat a little slower
We can be just everything that people dreamed but know they can't
Reach that level, it just runs through our blood
I'm not a tease, I've just been waiting for the right one
The way you smile, tells me that my search is now done
I'll never hesitate to take what's rightfully mines anyway
That's who I am, And I know I'll never change

We will rule the world

[Chorus]
Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

[Bridge]
It don't make sense that you would ever downgrade
(Rule the world, rule the, rule the world, rule the world baby)
Just one kiss could easily help to persuade, but I know you're better than tha-at

We will rule the world

[Chorus]
Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Soon it comes to the last part of her performance, and really the one she was most excited for because it is the debut of her new single for her upcoming compilation album to celebrate her 12 years in the industry. Izzy takes the time to speak into the microphone, panting a little to catch her breath, and address the audience.

“I just wanted to say, thank you so much for being apart of this crazy journey for 12 years! I am incredibly blessed to have such amazing fans, colleagues, and influences from every aspect of the industry that have helped me, consciously and unconsciously, with my career. I’m so happy to be able to share this moment with each and every one of you.

So before I let you guys go, I wanted to share my new single with you. I worked so hard on. Thank you to everyone that helped me and I hope you love this song as much as I do. This is Eat You Up!”

After she speaks, Izzy positions herself in the middle of her dancers, the crowd cheering so loud that she had to pull one of her in ear pieces out. The unfamiliar intro starts playing over the loud speakers and Izzy brings the microphone to her mouth before she starts to sing. She sings in a clear and demanding voice, which immediately captures your attention. The song is upbeat with hints of latin and electropop being infused together. She does a little choreography with her dancers as the lights change from blue to red. The lyrics for the song are very tongue in cheek and playful but also has two meanings which she will most likely elaborate on in the future. While the song doesn’t sound too complex, it is something that has that Izzy touch to it.

When the chorus comes in, Izzy’s pitch goes up a little and you can hear bits and pieces of the backing vocals added for harmony. The beat is catchy and has some sharp instrumentals, most noticeably a sharp violin that blends in well with the rest of the production. At times, Izzy’s vocals stick to her lower register but then pick up towards the end of the verses. Since it is the first time she performed the song, she wanted to give it a confident look and she was definitely doing it justice. The song and choreo went perfect together. At times it was sharp but then there were parts of the lyrics that were flirty and playful and were mimicked by the dance moves.

[Verse 1]
Mmm, you know it’s not easy (no)
To cast me away so freely
Leaving you feeling so incredible, on your new pedestal
They say that I’ve got a way of making you one of a kind

Love it when you look uncomfortable (uncomfortable)
Drives you crazy you can’t tame me like you thought (like you thought)
Every time you get a little taste
It leaves you in that place
Before you know you’re past the point of no return

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
Just like that you’ve got me under watchful eyes
And just like that without me you can’t make it through the night
Slowly you’re falling, don’t know what to do
More than a muse, your thoughts I’ve consumed
I can’t promise you won't come undone (oh)
We can’t get enough
You’ve run out of (luck)
You better run
Before I eat you up
We can’t get enough
You’re all out of (luck)
Go on and run
While it eats you up

[Verse 2]
You’ll have to excuse me (yeah)
Cause I ran all out of empathy
No matter how much we both give and take, its written on your face
You say that you are so done but we both know that’s a lie

Always sitting on the tip of your tongue (of your tongue)
Try to compare but you know that there is none (there ain't none)
And I know you hope I’ll fade away
So you don’t take the blame
But my scent is all that you’ve ever known

[Chorus]
Just like that you’ve got me under watchful eyes
And just like that without me you can’t make it through the night
We can’t get enough
You’ve run out of (luck)
You better run
Before I eat you up
We can’t get enough
You’re all out of (luck)
Go on and run
While it eats you up

[Bridge]
I’ll send you deep into the end
Spiraling so close to the edge
I’ll sleep so good at night as you toss and turn
It’s a lesson learned

[Chorus]
Just like that you’ve got me under watchful eyes (I see your eyes)
And just like that without me you can’t make it through the night (ni-i-ight)
We can’t get enough
You’ve run out of (luck)
You better run
Before I eat you (up)
We can’t get enough
You’re all out of (luck)
Go on and run
While it eats you up

UserPostedImage

When she sings the last chorus, there is some fire that shoots up with each beat and she joins in for the last bit of choreography, paying extra careful to her vocally challenging parts (high notes while dancing) and then manages to come right back down for the lower tones. She adds a little pizazz during the first half of the chorus, whispering the “up” part and then singing normally until the song finishes. When she is done, the lights suddenly go out and all you can see is Izzy standing there with 2 spotlights on her. At this time, the crowd is standing and applauding for her as she smiles out at the crowd, feeling more than happy and accomplished at her performance for the night. She gives a bow and waves out into the crowd, giving them a cute thumbs up as if to express how much adoration she has for her fans and the viewers that took the time to watch her perform.

Set List
Do What You Do
In This Life/Recovery
What Comes Next
Rule The World
Eat You Up

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), genocidal king on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#145 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:23:48(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Tika jump out the seat & she say Yassss queen yasss

Stardom boys whistle at Isabel

Fatima,David,Ciara & Everyone clapping & showing love to Isabel

Edited by user 31 August 2020 08:28:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#146 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:24:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris is geeking out holding Camillo's hand "Oh God, I'm might have a panic attack now."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#147 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:26:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Mandy Williams, Cassie Valentine, Nick Urie, PROXIMO, Cristina Lake, Dennis Shaw and others were all seen standing up and showing love for Isabel!

“Wooo!!! Yes girl!!” Cassie Valentine screams out hyped that her friend Isabel made a return to the stage.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#148 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:33:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena claps for payton when he wins fan favorite. she leans out of her glass to give him a little hug as he accepts the award. "you so deserve it" she says sincerely to her cohost. the man was impossible not to like and take an instant warmth too.

"yes! payton!" nina cheers for her big brother housemate.

erica squeals when izzy takes the stage. kai, rhh and now izzy?! this awards show brought the stars out! she giggles and jumps up and down with nina,mariko and gretchen. who couldnt get caught up in this moment? nobody doesnt like izzy.

"izzy said fuck.." nina says with aghast.

erica is too busy laughing to reply.

gretchen replies though,through laughs of amusement. "its kinda hot to be honest."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#149 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:35:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
cheers for Izzy from the crowd as she finished her set on stage.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Read hard  
#150 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:45:55(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter: no I didn't get that drunk! It's been an entertaining show.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#151 Posted : 31 August 2020 08:47:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

And that’s all folks!!!

Oh my goodness! I want to say thank you so much to everyone who lended a hand in making this happen. Performers, presenters, voters, people in attendance. Everyone! It really means so much that another award show has happened and it’s been awesome! Honestly, so happy with how everything turned out and I couldn’t be happier. It felt really nice coming together to make this happen. Really reminded me of the old days and it’s safe to TRSG is strong in 2020!

But this was NOT all me.

To my wonderful cohost, Erich, another one in the books! Thank you so much for being so quick in getting stuff back to me despite my procrastination. Karoliena is awesome and I had so much fun RPing with her as Payton.

Sean, you are the best. You did an amazing job taking on the huge task of hosting the pre show and making interviews for the pre show, creating the artworks for the presenters, creating the logo and banner and even jumping into write the special presentation and Aaron’s response to Lincoln. Without you a lot of this would have not happened so thank you for everything you have contributed. It’s truly appreciated.

2001clay, you were basically the un announced co host with your characters. You presented numerous awards in a quick manner and it really helped make this show happened when I needed presenters. You came this year to the game and you have really solidified yourself! It’s been great working with you.

Tequila you are at work and STILL managed to have Isabel perform and take part in the show. That takes dedication and it means so much that you managed to be here. Truly. Thanks so much for your contribution.

To all the wonderful presenters, kandii, princess valentine, genocidalking, you guys are wonderful! I know life can be super busy but for you all to take time out to tend to the game and write up presentations means so much. Honestly!

To everyone else who checked out the show thank you!!!!!! Congrats to all the winners!

Before we head to the after party, complete this survey!! :)

POST FCA SURVEY
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#152 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:02:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Bravo and well done to everyone involved. It honestly warms my heart to see this place still going strong and giving people a creative outlet. Great to see old names and new coming together for a great show.

Jaime, along with Sean and Mr Hess, huge well done for organising, presenting and pulling it all together and organising a great show. It's never an easy task and you did a great job. And thanks Jaime for asking me to write up an RP for the first time in a long time. I had fun bringing Kai back from hibernation for a little bit :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#153 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:22:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

cant thank mr sugar enough for that portion he wrote for karoliena. performances of any sort are things i just can do. cant write songs either. but i can do dialogue, hahaha.

it was so good to see some of those old people back. mr king,panic,kandi, princess valentine. some of the most creative people i have ever "known" have made their way through this forum. seeing an izzy performance in 2020?! who'd a thunk it?

miss famous had this all planned out and made it super easy to do. every time i do something like this,i claim i'll never do it again. if i screw up my own stuff,who cares? but having someone else depend on me? thats pressure. this time was probably my favorite time. its rare i play the straight man in a bit. karoliena is fun,but she isnt comparable to payton at all. when hammering this out,the show was almost erich and payton,but we came up with that being too much. karoliena and payton played off each other very well. i'd watch a show with the pair of them . also,2001clay was an unsung hero.

a great show, thanks to all involved.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 01/09/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#154 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:22:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Amazing! I honestly loved everyone's performance! Still reading and catching up but overall just have to say amazing job to everyone involved!
thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#155 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:26:20(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

So thank to Famous7x7,Erich hess & everyone else for making FCA & I'm super glad to help you out
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 4 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#156 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:32:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Was great to see so many old faces return tonight. Like a dream come true. Felt quite like the good old days. Although I have no idea how we coped back then with so many active user/characters. I was out of breath just posting this stuff tonight!

Just want to thank everyone who returned, whether just for one post or hopefully a little longer. It's greatly appreciated and the nostalgia makes me a little emotional. Our current active members are a wonderful, talented bunch but there's something extra special when the old team link up.

Thank you to Jaime for asking me to take part in this. After CBB7 and running the charts, I vowed to take a step back and not get flustered over a big project again and yet...here I am. I just couldn't resist haha. Was a pleasure to work on. Extra big thank you for all the work you've put in. I know this wasn't easy to do and I'm very aware of how busy you are offline too. Immensely appreciated.

Thanks to Clay, Tequila, Andrew, Seme and Jaime (again) for letting Lincoln interview your acts. A thousand apologies for that mess haha.

Want to take a moment just to send my appreciation to everyone who interacted tonight. We're a very talented, creative bunch and our work deserves to be praised and celebrated.

Hope there are more to come in the future :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC)