logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 21 October 2020 11:00:08(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Den is releasing after months his new single 'The After Life', a Dance Pop song with 90s' influences written and produced in collaboration with Orion Washington, songwriter and producer at the Five Pesky Kids record label, through which the song is being released on October 26th, 2020.

The song was written and recorded last month and it's believed to be about the current controversial marriage with Dj Rasahi, accused by close people to Den like his ex-bandmate Laurence Vega to be emotionally and, at time, physically abusive towards Walnut. The two had married one exact year ago, after few months of dating and were criticized for having done a marriage after a short time of dating, but while the two always stated that things were going perfectly, it's been hinted more and more as time passed by that things weren't quite as good. Fans of Den Walnut in fact created the #FreeDen movement to help the singer in getting liberated by Dj Rashai, who according to sources, holds the singer back with emotional threats, limiting his career and relationship with others like close relatives and friends.
So the song is supposedly inspired by this story as here Den sings about changing life completely in the lyrics, hinting at a death and following rebirth while passing through a dark period and reaching the light at the end.
The Dance Pop sound can be heard from the strong synths and effects, also added on his voice at times creating a sound that almost feels like a sci-fi movie, matching also some of the words of the lyrics which go down the fantasy, sci-fi route as well.
Den sings quite low in the verses, he almost speaks like he tries to show the pain through them but it's in the chorus that the voice explodes, showing the more extended vocals that Den has managed to reach during these years of career. He has in fact gotten better vocally and seems able to hit higher notes than usual without even needing to go fully in falsetto, his voice feels fuller than before.

UserPostedImage

ᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀʏꜱ

Quote:
"I've always written songs from my own experiences. My first solo album before the Titans were created 10 years ago had songs about my teenage years. My second solo album was during the Titans high days and I spoke about celebrity, making a dream come true and my last album was about my experiences after coming out as a gay. Now I'm going further and this time it's more personal than ever so I will use many metaphors and artistic images to represent the experiences, it feels even hard to describe for many reasons but this song represents my hope for a better time after a difficult moment. I wrote in this song about falling into a dark hole, deep hole and getting on the other side of it. I've spoken about dying and coming back to life as new. That's how I see the future for me, forever changing but especially in this moment I feel like trasforming. Something in my life may be hurting or may have hurt me but I'm working through it and only I can find that strength. This song is my hymn to that, because I don't really want my life to end in a circle that I've never asked for."

𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒜𝐹𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸

I'm reaching up to the stars tonight
I'm looking at every side
I hope they shine, in the dark sky
I'm waking up at every little sign
But now if I cannot get up
I'll find another time, no rush in my life

It's not easy for me to move on
It's not easy for me to let go
But time, it has taught me better times
I just need to find what's mine, Woah

Andromeda found the light
She knew it, could feel it, in the after life
No chains in this cosmic ride
It's the power of divine
That we can share and we can obtain, learn to die with pain
We're gonna be reborn again, oh

A black hole is tearing me apart
All I can see around is dark
But I'm a star, I can shine
I'll be a star, I'll be fine

It's not easy for me to move on
It's not easy for me to let go
But time, it has taught me better times
I just need to find what's mine, Woah

It's the power of divine

I don't know what else the universe will bring
I don't know what else is there in space
I can crash into another unknown thing
The universe it's eternity
But that is where I'm being
That is where I'm being, eternity

[Three-way choir of women singing]

[Three-way choir of women joining harmonies]
It's the power of divine

It's the power of divine

[size=3]SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 13 November 2020 02:04:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 12 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 21/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 21/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/10/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 21/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 21/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/10/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 22/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 29/10/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 18/11/2020(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 21 October 2020 11:11:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3544 time(s) in 1268 post(s)
Samantha Stevens: I really love this song

OCC: Nice Job
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 21/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3 Posted : 21 October 2020 23:43:21(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie Lena: The 90s vibe is my thing, the way you managed to use synthesizers to make the sound nostalgic yet new is really something I was looking for to listen at the radio today. The metaphor you have chosen to write this track "being swallowed by a black whole" is another thing I can relate to. It's good to see you back at the wheel Den.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
FiveT on 22/10/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 23 October 2020 06:18:42(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: Oh, darling... take me back to the 90s! Swoon. I really felt the pain of your past and your current triumph through the lyrics, they clutched at my soul and the beat made me dance, I didn't know what to think or do with myself. There's something both strangely melancholy, yet completely joyous about this enchanting track and I just love it. Fabulous! ❤
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#5 Posted : 24 October 2020 06:22:54(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio: I was a fannnn honey before— always had this, captivating presence about you I adore! THE TALENT! So excited for you doll face.

OOC: I always loved your characters and Titans! Always very fresh for me to see your posts! Glad you’re here!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 25 October 2020 03:48:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: This sounds like it was very therapeutic to record, am I right? I can just feel a weight lifting off of me as I sing scream this song during karaoke nights.

OOC: Awesome job on this song :) I know we shouldn't focus on sound alikes but I am always intrigued the way you utilize yours. I would never in a million years think of trying to write a song for Cher lol. But it works for you, I think that is one of your unique traits here!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
FiveT on 25/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 25 October 2020 10:47:56(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Samantha Stevens: I really love this song

OCC: Nice Job

Den: Thank you Samantha!

OOC: Thank you :)

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie Lena: The 90s vibe is my thing, the way you managed to use synthesizers to make the sound nostalgic yet new is really something I was looking for to listen at the radio today. The metaphor you have chosen to write this track "being swallowed by a black whole" is another thing I can relate to. It's good to see you back at the wheel Den.

Den: I feel like... I'm glad we have something we share Mag, I am glad I can trust you on something that you know and understand. You can really understand me, actually... Anyway you thank you for you appreciation, I put my soul into this, you know why..

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: Oh, darling... take me back to the 90s! Swoon. I really felt the pain of your past and your current triumph through the lyrics, they clutched at my soul and the beat made me dance, I didn't know what to think or do with myself. There's something both strangely melancholy, yet completely joyous about this enchanting track and I just love it. Fabulous! ❤

Den: Wow! Thank you Vanity. You created yourself some amazing pieces of art, so I am really glad you can feel mine now and understand it. And well, yes, it's bittersweet just like my soul when I wrote the song. It's like that moment when you feel like there's nothing else you can do but then you realise there is actually a light in all of it. I try to hold on to the light.

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
Radio: I was a fannnn honey before— always had this, captivating presence about you I adore! THE TALENT! So excited for you doll face.

OOC: I always loved your characters and Titans! Always very fresh for me to see your posts! Glad you’re here!

Den: Hey! Thank you. I really appreciate your support and I am glad we are both back at this. You are an unique talent yourself too, so the more amazing art we create the better I think!

OOC: Thank you so much! I really appreciate that and I'm also glad you are back too, I love Radio Vine and her craziness. She's so original.

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: This sounds like it was very therapeutic to record, am I right? I can just feel a weight lifting off of me as I sing scream this song during karaoke nights.

OOC: Awesome job on this song :) I know we shouldn't focus on sound alikes but I am always intrigued the way you utilize yours. I would never in a million years think of trying to write a song for Cher lol. But it works for you, I think that is one of your unique traits here!

Den: Hahah! I never thought of it this way, but hey, that could be an idea for the video. 😂 But really, jokes aside, you captured the essence of the song and I'm happy it was caught the idea of holding on, letting it out despite thinking that you might be weak, when you find out that you can actually lift a 100 pounds weight instead. Yeah, I love this metaphor for this!

OOC: Wow, that is a huge compliment because sound-alikes are for me the second main thing helpful to write a song. When I create a track or a whole album, I try to think of sounds, ideas that go with it, a theme and I so enjoy looking for songs, get inspired by them and create a new piece starting from them. And yeah, Cher is a total legend! I try not to think of that though but just focus on whether the song fits the idea I have in mind, so it eventually seems to flow this way.
Anyway I really, really appreciate your huge compliment, thank you!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/10/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 25/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/10/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8 Posted : 29 October 2020 04:33:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Dustyn: I live for the 90's vibes and the sentiment of the song. I'm ALL for changing the narrative and turning life around. Had to do it several times over so I can really relate to this one. Also, you know where I am if you ever need me...
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#9 Posted : 30 October 2020 13:56:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: I live for the 90's vibes and the sentiment of the song. I'm ALL for changing the narrative and turning life around. Had to do it several times over so I can really relate to this one. Also, you know where I am if you ever need me...

Den: Thank you Dust, you know it means a lot to me... And yeah, this song has that special meaning and all of my soul in it, it's so personal. I am glad you appreciate it.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 30 October 2020 14:13:40(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

'The After Life' was performed at the 4th episode of 'La Isla' reality show on October 22nd, as well as on talk show 'This Morning' and 'Mega Radio' on October 27th where Den was also interviewed and asked questions about his daughter Britney, his ex bandmates Titans and the future of the band, as well as his next album and music. The singer felt happy about his daughter avoiding any question about a possible break-up with Dj Rashai and announced that The Titans were actually in talks for a 2021 reunion before the covid pandemic, but it's only early talks. He says how he would love to get back with the group, but everybody would need to make an effort to clean their schedules for it.
About his next music, Den described it as 'darker and sometimes moody but still uplifting and full of adrenaline, with a pinch of art', admitting to having explored new genres never taken before like Urban, R'n'B and Trance Pop genres. More information about the album is imminent he announces.

CLICK BELOW TO WATCH DEN PERFORM 'THE AFTER LIFE'

UserPostedImage

The music video of the song will be released next week on DenVEVO as currently a snippet was released teasing a sci-fi scenery with a futuristic city and Den looking at it from behind...

Edited by user 30 October 2020 14:16:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 30/10/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 31/10/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 03/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#11 Posted : 31 October 2020 22:08:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Vanity: Pitch perfect as always, my darling! The stage was made for you, you look a natural. So excited to see a visual put to the song as well, I'm a sci-fi whore so the teaser is doing all the right things for me. ❤
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
FiveT on 01/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#12 Posted : 03 November 2020 01:09:53(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie: Den, you looked so happy on TV and I filled me with joy. Your voice is yours my friend don't let them steal it from you.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

FiveT on 03/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 04 November 2020 14:52:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Wooooo! Talk about a roll out from Den! What a single, video and album! I love how you started this era with him with the big story and promo. Den's got a story to tell and I'm happy he's back to give us what we've been waiting for. Slay us! <3
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 04/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#14 Posted : 06 November 2020 02:19:30(UTC)
RadioVine

RadioVine: Yes doll face, I see that you are WORKING! The performance made me love the song even more! The passion you had while singing your lyrics sold it for me darling. Den, you are a treasure we need baby. Come on with the album!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
FiveT on 06/11/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#15 Posted : 13 November 2020 01:48:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: Pitch perfect as always, my darling! The stage was made for you, you look a natural. So excited to see a visual put to the song as well, I'm a sci-fi whore so the teaser is doing all the right things for me. ❤

Den: Thank you Vanity! 🙏 I loved putting my mind and soul on a 360 degree for this song, so I'm trying to make one cohesive body of art with the visual in performance and music video terms with the music.

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: Den, you looked so happy on TV and I filled me with joy. Your voice is yours my friend don't let them steal it from you.

Den: Ah, Magie, friend... You know exactly what I think right now and I really feel like I owe you SPECIAL thanks for an important matter...

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Wooooo! Talk about a roll out from Den! What a single, video and album! I love how you started this era with him with the big story and promo. Den's got a story to tell and I'm happy he's back to give us what we've been waiting for. Slay us! <3

OOC: Tongue Thank you!! It all started from the inspiration for his new album and then it all come out nicely in a new story for him. It's really fun and exciting to do! :)

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: Yes doll face, I see that you are WORKING! The performance made me love the song even more! The passion you had while singing your lyrics sold it for me darling. Den, you are a treasure we need baby. Come on with the album!

Den: Wow, thank you Radio... Being called a treasure is such a wonderful compliment. Looking forward to let you hear and see more of this all then!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#16 Posted : 13 November 2020 02:03:40(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

The video of the song was released on DENvevo on Youtube, on November 12th. It shows a black and white, quite lonely setting at first as it opens with a view on what seems to be the city of Paris in the 50s'. Especially, a vintage ballroom is shown with people having fun, dancing and talking to each other at the begininning of the song. Den is alone while wearing his black tuxedo and looking around at everyone, singing his lines.
This most definately is a reference to a world where homosexuality is still excluded and isolated from a certain 'normality' of the time and Den, who also directed the video, hints at his own time of repression and isolation in his life due to hiding his homosexuality. He looks insecure in this first part of the video, in the chorus he even sings the chorus shouting at the sky while out of a balcony of the ballroom while being alone. It's like he asks the sky for help, a total cry of desperation.
Then suddenly, after the first chorus, a light opens in front of him but only a careful watcher of the video can notice that the lights comes right out of him in a scenery game where it gets projected in the sky, making him believe that a sky is shining for him. This is a wanted reference to the fact that we can find ourselves asking for help to someone or something else at times only to later find out that all the help we needed was already in us.
So the lights takes him into a beautiful blue tunnel of pure energy - a time machine kind of portal! During the new chorus, the futuristic Paris gives a climax with his beautiful appeal and sci-fi setting.
Den looks excited this time, now the video finally got his colors like Den got his smile. He's happy and he soon realises he's at the same place he was before, only much much further in time. He's at the same ballroom but in the future, people seem to notice him now and what's interesting is that now we can see men dancing with each other, even robots dancing with humans, all things completely different than the standard old world made only for the few people classified as normals.
Now Den suddenly finds himself on the stage of the ballroom, he's singing. He has found his world eventually in this new life that we can call 'The After Life'.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 13/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 14/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 17/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 18/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#17 Posted : 17 November 2020 06:47:14(UTC)
RadioVine

RadioVine: all this gayness in this video weirdly turned me on Hahahaha, or maybe it’s you Den. You are working really hard doll face and I’m still super excited for you! My fav is YOU BABY! Fuck everyone else- it’s you it’s fucking you! Love you darling. Keep pushing my love.

OOC: I can’t wait to see more of Den! I love his whole personality and music! So good!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
FiveT on 17/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#18 Posted : 17 November 2020 08:33:51(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie: Oh my Gosh there are so many things I loved about this video, I'll try to point out two things. FIRST: the idea of making it look like old 50 Paris and society of that time acting as if it was something you (Den) have experienced in real life is stylish and really smart. SECOND: you are definitely a strong sexy man and your looks are breathtaking.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

FiveT on 17/11/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#19 Posted : 18 November 2020 23:23:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Fangz: Love the futuristic theme in the music video!

OOC: Love the whole execution of this RP between the song premiere, the live performance and the music video; it really tied the whole vision together! I will admit though Believe by Cher is on my list of most hated songs of all time just because they overplayed it growing up lol but the version you used is slightly better. Above that this whole RP was enjoyable to read! Den is a hottie ;)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 19/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#20 Posted : 19 November 2020 21:10:41(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Vanity: Serving budget, my darling! I absolutely adore the theme and the emotion, plus seeing such a beautiful city like Paris through the ages was such a visual spectacle. ❤

OOC: I always appreciate the time you put into your RPs, specifically the images - putting all these music video images together and also putting all the Jollies' face claims together in an image must take some time. Bravo! Applause
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
FiveT on 21/11/2020(UTC)