logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<202122
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#421 Posted : 27 October 2020 07:44:25(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
mariko had walked the perimeter of the island at least 5 times today. she was pissed off,ashamed,sad,and thoroughly sick of the entire situation. she was ready to go home. it wasnt fun anymore and she could feel herself starting to hate every one of her companions on the island.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#422 Posted : 27 October 2020 12:45:42(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Rose had cried and not eaten all day in her Jollies' room. She was sad after finding out what had happened and the hardness of this reality now got 100x times worse for her.
David was also on the edge of crying too most times, but he tried to be strong for Rose and anything going on in his life lately. Things for the Jollies go very high or very low this year, this was only another brick in the wall. He was thinking about people at home, Mariko, Rose, Natasha being home alone. He looked very down while caressing Rose on the edge of the bed to console her and himself. He was alwasy one to empower Rose in these moments, like when Cj Frankson left and they had to go on one year before.

Zafari was a bit more controlled but definately looked down in the mouth. He went out for a walk with his hands in his pockets and barefoot in the sand. He notices Mariko, looks at her as he stops at a certain distance to not invade her space and just looks up at the moon. Not sure what to do or what happens now.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#423 Posted : 27 October 2020 22:48:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Sayyid lounges by himself on the beach, laying on a towel in just his shorts, on his front and catching some rays. He missed basically everything yesterday on account of being asleep, which is beneficial to all. He has the infamous Khan temper and really would have lost his cool had he witnessed what went on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

Offline FiveT  
#424 Posted : 27 October 2020 23:30:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

After spending the whole night talking to each other, the Jollies were deciding what to do and went to sleep really late when they got really tired.
Zafari was in fact still sleeping and snoring loudly, Rose was trying to get distraught by first cleaning the room despite Zafari being still in bed, then as David finishes hus shower, he invites her for some fresh air outside on the beach where they go sitting silently down on towels to clear minds, as much as it could have been possible for what happened.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#425 Posted : 27 October 2020 23:30:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko hadn't slept all night. She sat on the beach and looked at the water. There was too much going on in her mind for sleep. Morning had broke and she still didn't know what she wanted to do. She didn't want to go back to the group and hear that tone in their voices. That tone that implied she was a victim. She should have thrown the bottle right at Natasha's head. It was better to be the villain than the victim. By now everyone knew. On the live show,the footage would play and both islands would know . she felt cornered and was thoroughly done with reality tv. Why were her experiences not fun and cute like her sister's? She didn't understand. She didn't do anything wrong. It isn't like she was in her "I'll just channel vara" phase. Maybe she was just unlikable. She was the common factor in her reality tv experience.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#426 Posted : 27 October 2020 23:41:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David notices Mariko being there on the beach near. He stares at her for some seconds, just trying to see her body language, to understand what must be going through her mind. He knows his bandmate Natasha, she can get mad and the whole survival thing turned it thousand times worse. He just knew it but never once in a million times thought this reality could have been so much harder than Big Brother.
He just keeps looking then looks down, he wishes he could say sorry to Mariko. He felt responsible, Natasha was like a body part to that Jollies' soul they had created, it's like she was part of him. Or maybe he could have stopped her.
He just begins to rub his eyes in sorrow and shame.

Rose also notices the situation. Tears have dried after the long night for her, but her sad face can't be contained as she notices the pain of her bandmate and caresses his back to console him, maybe herself too.
She then notices Mariko too. Rose was really a pure soul, she felt like the reason this all happened after finding everything out and Mariko probably needed someone near now. So, despite being an insecure girl, Rose knows how love is important and she gets up writing 'I am sorry' in the sand near Mariko, but without interfering with her own space. She just puts some cold coconut juice she had made personally the day before it all happened and just sits near the shore, hoping something good happens and that maybe Mariko could feel better.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#427 Posted : 28 October 2020 00:21:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko could feel the presence of someone near her. She felt the warmth start at her ears and spread down her neck. Someone else could take her place as victim. She cut her eyes, fully ready to give whomever had the balls to approach her what for..but it was rose. Rose...anyone else would have been preferable. She wanted to hurt someone...but not rose. Mariko smiles and draws a little happy face with her toes in the sand. " No. I'm sorry,rose. It was a joke. I nominated you as a joke. You looked super uncomfortable with all the sex talk the other night. I thought it'd be funny to say rose should go because we're too salty for her virgin ears. nobody else was supposed to say your name! Why would they?! You're sweet and the heart of these islands. It was a joke." Mariko explains. Seeing rose made her forget all about her own problems. Looking at rose was like looking at herself before she was changed
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#428 Posted : 28 October 2020 00:45:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Rose looks back at her with the biggest eyes of kindness, they almost shine. She just seems to cut her breath to hear Mariko tell all of these things, how could this happen. How could Natasha lose her mind over a nomination? She couldn't realise it but then again, Rose would handle life in the lightes way than Natasha. They were like the Yin and Yang girls of the Jollies.
"Oh! I-..." Rose begins to feel overwhelmed with emotions, Mariko was being so kind to her despite Natasha did what she did. At the end she also thought she was the main cause of this. So seeing so much kindness in Mariko right now made Rose feel extremely emotional. She was one who would cry when she'd see a scene like this on a movie.
A brief moment she looks down, one little tear comes out but she quickly cleans it with a finger and genuinely smiles at Mariko. She looked like an angel.
"Please, Mariko. Don't feel sorry... Or just, guilty. Please I-... I think this place is too much for all of us. I don't want to, like, I mean justify what happened. I just wish... You could feel better." As she says so, Rose can't help it giving Mariko a gentle caress on the arm. A little tear visibly comes out and she cleans it.

David from a far distance watches the whole scene and since Rose couldn't see him now, she didn't need his support like he always thought she did. So while hiding his face in his hands, sitting shirtless on his towel he begins let it out and cry. He cries like a baby for all the tears held back during the night. He had entered this reality with a big loss burden and now this and the survival thing as well. It's time he lets it out a little.

Edited by user 28 October 2020 00:48:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#429 Posted : 28 October 2020 00:53:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid puts his shades on and keeps to himself, feeling rather awkward. He doesn't handle heightened emotions very well. He knows that people have every right to be upset in certain situations but he still can't handle when people cry. Sayyid wasn't raised to really show many emotions or share his feelings, resulting in him not knowing what to do when someone starts to cry.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#430 Posted : 28 October 2020 01:00:33(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David keeps going and as soon as he begins to calm down a little the cry he keeps his face hidden behind his knees while he realised Sayyid was there. "Sorry. I'll be fine, just... Letting this out a little."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#431 Posted : 28 October 2020 01:29:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko smiles at rose. She didn't want to. She wanted to stew in her mood for the foreseeable future. Bask in it, really soak it in. But,it was hard. Rose sort of just emitted a calming effect. " I'll feel better when I am off of here." Mariko told rose truthfully. "Reality tv really isn't for me. Two times,both have sucked " she laughs rather humorlessly. She gives Rose's hand a squeeze after it touches her arm. It was comforting. Mariko sighs and gets to her feet. " Right. I guess I'm going to have to face everyone eventually. I'm starving and super thirsty. It's been a long night." She says tiredly. She figured having Rose around would mitigate any one making fun of her for what happened . " I am sorry though. I never should have said your name."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#432 Posted : 28 October 2020 02:08:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It's OK...you just...you do what you have to do," Sayyid says rather awkward from behind his shades. He is concerned about the people on the island but has a hard time showing that softer, more emotional side. It's not great for mental health but he'd prefer people just sucked it up and bottle everything away.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#433 Posted : 28 October 2020 03:02:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko's hunger got the better of her and she made her way into camp. She hated the feeling of doing this. It felt like every emotion she had went through overnight was plain on her face. She started cooking some rice and drank from one of the beers that still occupied the fridge. It was over. The subject was done. She was not speaking about it anymore.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#434 Posted : 28 October 2020 04:43:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Taityana was sitting on the beach, sunbathing as usual. She had honestly tried to put what happened out of her mind. Even though she genuinely did not feel like she did anything wrong, she already knew that she would be painted as a bad guy, she was used to it and she didn't care anymore. She had decided after everything happened and the aftermath of it all, she would focus on trying to win the competition.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar