logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#21 Posted : 29 May 2020 11:51:03(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)

”It doesn’t even sound like the same song!“ Says Dae as he plopped down on the studio couch. When Joshua mentioned he was the one playing guitar, Dae closed his eyes and listened deeply. He looked like a goofy Stevie Wonder waving his head around and tapping his feet to the smooth r&b. Music genuinely makes Dae happy. Being in the studio and witnessing creation was euphoric for him. When he opened his eyes, he reached over to embrace Joshua. “You’re a fucking genius.” Dae says, snuggling his head on the his boyfriend’s shoulder.

Offline BrownSugar  
#22 Posted : 30 May 2020 03:03:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Yeah, if I'm gonna own my breakdowns and all the crazy shit then I want the song to go HARD. I want people to bop to it and unknowingly hear my story. I want radio to spin it and play my message. I don't want it to be some soppy ballad on the album that most people would skip over because they aren't that invested. I want people to hear this shit." If people are going to be ignorant about Joshua and form opinions on him out of blind hatred or bias, he's damn well going to take his message to pop radio and MAKE these bitter stans and Karens listen. When Dae snuggles into him and calls him a "fucking genius", Joshua chuckles and kisses the top of Dae's head. "Oh...yeah..."Fuckin' Genius" was a song I had to cut from the album," Joshua says with a little laugh before snuggling into Dae, reaching his hand around to stroke his cheek. It's true though, that was the title of a song.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline kandii  
#23 Posted : 30 May 2020 11:07:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

“People will hear it and people will love it. I’m proud. You put so much hard work into this project.” Dae kisses Joshua back, chuckling over the scrapped song title. “I promise I didn’t know about the song, I swear. I just admire you .” Dae loved when Joshua caressed his face. It made him feel like when you scratch a dog behind the ear. “You’re perfect, you know that?”
Offline BrownSugar  
#24 Posted : 30 May 2020 11:28:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Two scrapped incarnations of the album, several depressive periods and a lot of angry swear words later and I finally hit the nail on the head, huh?". It's safe to say that this second album has been a PROCESS for him. He's evolved personally alongside the record. "Ah, it was a dumb song anyway. Scrapped it because it was...well, basically about being high as a kite," Joshua says with a chuckle. He has been sober for two months now, totally kicking everything. It's been a way to help keep him present in the moment as he sorts a lot of personal shit out as well as finish the album. "Right back at ya, my love..." Joshua says in response to the "perfect" comment. Not too long ago, he would've scoffed at it but with Dae, he's slowly learning to get used to compliments. Joshua runs his hands through Dae's hair and stays silent for a moment, just enjoying their embrace. After a while he softly says, "you're gorgeous," before giving his boyfriend a gentle kiss on the lips again.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#25 Posted : 29 December 2020 14:06:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

The last 2 years with Joshua has provided Dae with a kind of fulfillment he didnt exactly know existed. He had always considered himself noncommital but being blessed to experience a relationship with someone who was everchanging and just as much as a thinker as himself brought new meaning to his life. Joshua Grimmie was a soul Dae Ho Park absolutely adored. In his eyes, his boyfriend could do no wrong and the time they spent together was sacred to them both. After all this time they still didnt quite live together since both of the artists constantly having to leave town and spend nights without each other made it sort of impossible. Howeber, the two did have a secret hideout that only they knew about where they liked to meet up whenever they were in New York. It was a medium-sized studio condo with a killer view of the Time's Square. It had boho decor and a few plants that Dae Ho Park started taking care of in the last few months. Dae had spent a long time travelling the world and getting to know himself while Joshua was busy being a star but now work had started back up for Dae too. He needed to stay in one place to get things rolling again with his management team and so this is cozy little place has seen a lot more of him than it had in the past.

"I guess the safe house is kind of becoming a home now." Dae jokes to Joshua as he tends to the plants in the studio.
Offline BrownSugar  
#26 Posted : 29 December 2020 15:18:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua has had a whirlwind of a year. 2019 may have been chaotic with all of the tragedy that struck him but 2020 has been a whole other level of exhaustion for Joshua. Ever since dropping his single "SURPRISE!", whoosh! His career has reached new, unfathomable heights and his public persona has greatly shifted. Not only has he started to stack up the #1 hits and critical acclaim, Joshua no longer has that huge target on his back. Once the punchline for many cruel jokes, Joshua is now receiving an abundance of love and support from his industry peers and music consumers alike. While he is eternally grateful for the love and attention, it can certainly be extremely overwhelming. As he feels things deeply and is a rather intense person, it's not good for Joshua to feel too flustered and under pressure. Dae and this hideout have kept him sane. A getaway with his prince. A little secret haven with a killer view.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Joshua says softly with a smile on his face as he stands in the doorway in his robe. He tilts his head and just watches Dae tend to the plants. He loves his boyfriend and could watch him forever. Dae makes the most mundane tasks seem beautiful. "Look at you being a plant dad. So gentle. So green fingered." Joshua grins and walks over to Dae before giving him a little kiss. "Those plants thrive because of you. I have the touch of death." As loving and caring as Joshua is with everything from humans to animals to plants, he is rather clumsy. It's only a matter of time before he knocks something over or drops something. He doesn't have the gentle touch requires to be a plant dad.

"Real peaceful tonight, isn't it?" Joshua loves these dark winter nights. They're safe and cozy in their condo, the dim lighting creates a relaxed atmosphere and the snowy scenes outside just add to the magic. It's all like one big physical representation of downtime - something Joshua has been needing for months.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 30/12/2020(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#27 Posted : 30 December 2020 08:39:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae turns around and smiles at Joshua. "It's not that hard, you know. The plants. They tell you what they need if you just listen." He puts down the small spray bottle that he's been using to water up his eucalyptus and slowly walks over to his man. "I could teach you." When Dae gets close enough, he reaches out to Joshua's robe and begins to pull him closer by one of the strings that's securing it. Dae was wearing a brown t-shirt and a random pair of briefs.

"There's always peace when you're in the room." He takes the chance to give his boyfriend a warm hug. Dae's not quick to let go of him either. He holds on tight, taking in Joshua's warmth, Joshua's smell, and Joshua's love. He likes to cherish every moment he gets to touch his boyfriend and make it last. It's one of the only ways he knew how to show affection. "I don't know if I've told you enough but I really love you." He whispers with his head snuggled into his boyfriend's shoulder. Funny thing is, Dae says it every chance he gets.
Offline BrownSugar  
#28 Posted : 30 December 2020 09:53:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Guess I might as well become friends with the plants since I'm no longer smoking them!" Joshua grins and lets out a little giggle as Dae pulls him closer. Aside from one or two slip ups, Joshua has pretty much given up weed. As much as it aids him when he's feeling emotionally flustered, Joshua caught on to the fact that he was growing too reliant on getting high as a coping mechanism and wasn't really present anymore. With the way 2020 was shaping up both personally and professionally, Joshua knew he had to be alert, focused and present as much as possible.

"And here was me thinking I was always the elephant in the room." Joshua smirks and embraces Dae. It really warms his heart that Dae loves him for who he is, the real Joshua. Granted, the outspoken, mad musical genius, Republican-fighting, meme-worthy aspect of him is still very much true. All of that, however, is heightened by the media and online trolls. They don't get to see the more human, chilled, vulnerable and even the more mundane side of Joshua in everyday life. The fact that Joshua can show Dae the entire spectrum of his life and personality and still feel safe and secure is a sign of how real their love is. Joshua doesn't let just anyone in. "You may have mentioned it once before," Joshua jokes after Dae confesses his love. "You know what? I really love you too now that I think about it." Joshua gives Dae a little kiss on the neck as his boyfriend snuggles in. He rubs Dae's back in the embrace before that mischievous hand of his slides down lower and somehow, through no fault of its own, finds itself squeezing Dae's right butt cheek.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#29 Posted : 31 December 2020 08:50:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae does a small jump when Joshua squeezes his butt, laughing and giving him a deeper kiss.

"I never really asked, how's the whole sober thing going for you?" Dae liked to give his boyfriend the space to make his own decisions free of outside opinions. He respected their individuality and even though Dae still smoked, he was mindful about why Joshua no longer wanted to and found no problem in accepting it. He understood the drug had different affects on different people.

"I couldn't imagine going so long without smoking. I don't think it'd change me, I'd just...probably not be so nice anymore." He chuckled to himself. For Dae, his daily blunt helped him float through the stressful days and meditate away the lazy ones. He liked sort of being on a cloud, not because it stopped him from being present but because it gave him a chance to experience the present on a heightened level. It's like looking through his own lens from a different perspective. If he had to summarize it into one word, he'd say smoking weed made him more mindful.

There was a large brown hammock near the penthouse view where the two liked to cuddle up while watching the city lights from above. Dae walked over to it and plopped down on his usual side. "I'm glad the two of us finally just have some time to chill together. I was really starting to miss my guy."

Edited by user 31 December 2020 10:41:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#30 Posted : 31 December 2020 09:55:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It's...an experience for sure," Joshua confesses with a little chuckle. "I've had one or two little slips but overall, I'm doing real well. Started to meditate as a way of centring myself. It works for the most part. Although there are some times where I just want to smoke a big fat one." Like Dae, getting high benefitted Joshua and he wasn't doing it just to seem cool or just for the sake of a buzz. With the way Joshua's brilliant yet chaotic mind works, smoking weed really helped to calm his nerves but with the death of his sister and his fractious mental health, Joshua realised it was a path he really couldn't afford to go down anymore.

"What are you talking about? You're always nice. High as a kite or not!" Joshua smiles and gently strokes Dae's cheek. "Whenever we meet people, you're always the first one people talk to. I make people nervous. I can't think why!" Joshua shakes his head and makes a sarcastic expression. He's lost track of the amount of times he's heard "you're nicer than I imagined" and "you're not as scary as I thought". Joshua may be very passionate and take no shit from trolls and bigots but he loves people and is really just a big teddy bear. He's not the difficult, standoffish bad guy that a lot of people perceive him to be. Thankfully Dae has always seen the human side. "Though if you did quit, I think the air would be a lot less polluted!". Joshua laughs and playfully gives Dae a little nudge.

"Aw, I'm glad too, my love," Joshua says as he sits in the hammock alongside his boyfriend. "I've missed you too. I feel like with this fucked up year, I haven't been able to appreciate and spend as much time with you as I wanted. We beat around the bush, didn't want to cross a line, FINALLY got together and then BAM - 2020 happened. Kinda cruel to get so close during such a divisive time." Joshua sighs and places a hand on the side of Dae's face, using his thumb to stroke along his cheek. "But at least we're here," Joshua says softly before moving in and planting a tender kiss on Dae's lips. Each time their lips make contact, the kiss grows that bit more passionate. In the span of a few seconds, Joshua finds himself fully making out with Dae like a horny and lovestruck teen.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#31 Posted : 01 January 2021 08:25:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Yep, sometimes rolling a fat one really does the trick. None of us really need marijuana though, we just tell ourselves we do. I'm proud of you for rejecting dependency. Seriously." He smiled at his boyfriend right before jokingly putting on a pouty face. "I'm just gonna miss my smoking buddy." Dae laughs and ruffles Joshua's hair as he lounges next to him.

Dae shrugs off all of the people who don't take the time out to understand his boyfriend before they judge him. "They just hate you 'cus they aint you. It's the truth!" He says.

"Since my childhood, I've always been kind of..trained on how to present myself. It felt like people were trying to control me at the time but I guess it did some good. A lot of folks think we're friends and we're not, all because someone coached me on how to smile more and give myself away less. The 'nice-ness' is my shield and your rawness happens to be your shield too." Dae looks deeply into Joshua's eyes as he says the next bit. "I think that's why I admire you so much. Your vulnerability makes you stronger. The more that you demand to be treated well and do right by yourself, the world just follows suit."

When Joshua palces his hand on Dae's face, Dae uses his own hand to caress it. "I've missed you more. We can go forever counting by the second how much time we've lost but I'm not worried about any of it. I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon. As long as you're down, we have a lifetime to fill up with precious memories together. 2020 is child's play," Dae leans in even closer to Joshua face, whispering. "and 2020 is over." Joshua's tender kiss was perfect in the moment and it got Dae to thinking about how since it's New Year's Eve, the couple will have the best view of all the fireworks and festivities in New York.

"Hmmmm," Dae ponders with a mischevious look on his face. "Kinda want to make you explode when the ball drops."

Offline BrownSugar  
#32 Posted : 01 January 2021 09:57:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

The difference in Joshua and Dae's demeanours creates a perfect balance and is a strong reason why they are attracted to one another. Dae presents himself in a very nice, approachable and breezy way while Joshua is naturally very passionate, intense and a tad chaotic. When it all boils down though, they are both very loving, sensitive and intelligent people who feel things deeply. They just have very different shields, as Dae says. Having similar core values but operating differently really makes them work. Everyone says that Dae and Joshua just fit perfectly and feels right. Even before they confessed their love for one another, their fans would harass them to just shut up and fuck. "And I admire you greatly," Joshua states while looking back into Dae's eyes. "Sometimes I wish I smiled more and I definitely wish I gave less away. I'm a bit too balls-to-the wall with my emotions."

Joshua chuckles and looks down for a moment before meeting Dae's gaze once again. "You make me feel comfortable and safe. I...I never thought I'd have that again..." Joshua says with a quick shake of his head. His relationship with Johnny hurt him deeply. You just have to listen to the album. Johnny was the first person Joshua truly trusted outside of his immediate family and his heart was absolutely crushed when he discovered all of the lies and the infidelity that was going on behind his back. "But like you said, we've got a lifetime to fill up. No point dwelling on the past or time lost." Joshua smiles and strokes Dae's cheek once again. 2021 does feel like it's going to be a brand new chapter. GOLDENHEART was the album he HAD to make. It addressed and faced a lot of questions and topics that had been eating Joshua up for the last two or three years. How that it's out there in the world, he survived 2020 and he's right here with Dae after so much time apart, it feels like the puzzle is finally complete. All of the chaos is over and they're ready to go full swing.

At Dae's naughty proposition, Joshua smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Well, that sounds excitingly filthy. Starting the new year off with a bang." Joshua chuckles and smooches Dae for a few more seconds before loosening his robe should his boyfriend wish to follow through on that explosion plan. "I think 2021 is gonna be a whole lot of fun." Joshua winks and moves his robe a little to reveal that he's wearing nothing but a pair of black Calvins underneath.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#33 Posted : 01 January 2021 14:18:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Joshua says he wishes he would smile more somtimes, Dae shakes his head. "Nahhh, I like you the way you are." He comments, going in for another kiss.

"I'm grateful that you even let me in to be able to do so. You were going through a lot when we first started all this up, I dont even know how you made the time to steal my heart." Dae laughed a little. "All I know is I love being there for you because I know you'll always be here for me."

You're right, 2021 is gonna be a lot of fun...starting now." He giggled, peeling Joshua's robe back more so that he could plant small kisses all over his boyfriend's chest. He liked how their relationship could be so playful despite all of the serious trials they were facing. Dae and Joshua were the breath of fresh air that each of them needed from the world. It had to be a match made in heaven, Dae was sure of it.

Offline BrownSugar  
#34 Posted : 01 January 2021 14:55:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua laughs softly and shakes his head in disbelief. Dae makes a good point. How exactly did Joshua manage to find the time to steal Dae's heart? He ponders for a moment and quickly realises how they managed to fall for one another. It was a two-way thing. "You stole my heart too. When I was at my lowest, you were there. When I had to go into a facility, was off my meds, spiralling and not a very nice or easy person to be around, you still showed up. You still cared. When you called or when you came to visit, looking hot as fuck I may add, I knew that we had something real special. Something beyond just a friendship. We always secretly felt that little...vibe, right?". For Joshua, there was always an attraction to Dae and a little knot in his stomach whenever he was in his presence. It was never anything he acted on either due to being in a relationship at the time or out of fear or ruining the friendship. However, it couldn't be denied. There was always something magical between them.

"Damn right I'll always be there for you. No matter the time of day or whatever the weather. Fuck, no matter what continent I'm on. I'll book a flight right back out of that bitch for you." Joshua smiles warmly and strokes the back of Dae's hand with his fingertips. Joshua is the type of person who'll give you his last penny if he loves you. He'll put his own needs last just to make sure someone else is feeling happy. It's one of the biggest reasons why he took his breakup with Johnny so bad. Being treated that way after literally giving his all and then some...it was a total kick in the teeth.

Joshua shuffles around a little, getting fully out of his robe and kicking off his slippers so that he's just in his boxers. "Mmmm...I'm loving this year already..." Joshua says softly as he feels the tingles all over his chest from the warmth of Dae's soft lips. He places a hand on the back of Dae's neck and just gently strokes, playing with his hair. Joshua tries to refrain from pulling Dae up and passionately kissing him. It's clear that Dae wants to take control and give Joshua a treat right now. As they're both verse kings and Joshua can be extremely dominant, it's always a bit of a power struggle when it comes to sexy time. Though, Joshua would be lying if he said that struggle didn't give him a little buzz. While Joshua is the more powerful one and loves to give it to Dae, the pair probably get more kicks out of Joshua being the submissive one. It must be thrilling for Dae to take control over someone as strong and forceful as his boyfriend. For Joshua, although difficult at first, actually laying back and handing power and control over to someone else is a major turn on.

"God that feels good..." Joshua says in a breathy voice before biting on his lip. He's getting very aroused but is trying to stop himself from dictating Dae. It's very obvious his man has a plan for him tonight so he'll just have to let him take the wheel. Joshua continues to grow in his boxers as Dae continues to kiss on his chest. Now, Joshua is 6'3 and everything is in proportion. He's a big boy. That confidence clearly comes from between his legs. Even in a relaxed state, Joshua nicely fills out his Calvins, so when he's aroused, his undies always look like they're going to burst at the seams. He's nearly at full mast already. Dae's kisses are magical.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#35 Posted : 04 January 2021 14:15:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae smiled when Joshua asked if he had felt something between the two way before they started dating. He nodded his head quickly. "I didnt want to be a jerk. I'm glad we had that idle time to just be friends and for you to figure out your situation with that asshole you used to be with. It feels so natural because we didn't try to force it despite both of our..urges."

He giggles at Joshua's declaration, loving how he really didn't have to second guess about his boyfriend being there for him. The relationship in it's entirety just made him feel secure. Dae never felt like a small man in any sense of the word but knowing that he has someone fully capable of defending their love and worth fighting next to was like the cherry on top of it all.

"With you next to me, we're unstoppable." Dae whispers as he wrapped up the last of his chest kisses. If anyone was lucky enough to be in the room with the two, they'd be able to feel the steaminess in the air. The passion the two of them had for each other was through the roof, always making sex between them and the moments leading up to it high energy. Daeshua's been intimate long enough for Dae to be able to sense exactly when Joshua's itching to let loose. Looking down at his boyfriend's Calvin's, he took his warm hand and began to softly stroke Joshua through his underwear. He looked in his eyes, unable to keep a grin off of his face.

"How do you want it?" They were truly two verse kings and Dae never shyed away from giving his boyfriend a say in the experience. Consent and communication only made sex sexier for him.
Offline BrownSugar  
#36 Posted : 04 January 2021 14:57:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"We waited. We abstained. How Christian. How...conservative!" Joshua says in a mocking tone before planting another kiss on his man's lips. As rebellious and unconventional as the two of them are, respect for a relationship is a line they never have and never will cross. They are certainly devoted friends and lovers. "Well, if there's anyone else out there who you want to sleep with, I hope you're still as good as controlling your urges in 2021. Failing that, I hope you at least invite me to watch...or participate...whatever floats your boat." While Joshua makes that statement with a giggle, he gives Dae a little glance filled with mischief. They've never spoken about it but considering how openminded and comfortable they are, the subject of a threesome is probably one Joshua would not strongly oppose to.

"Damn right we're unstop-ohhhh..." Joshua gasps mid sentence as he feels Dae's hand wrap around the length of him. Even though it's through his boxers, the grip of his boyfriend is still highly arousing. It sends a surge of pleasure up his shaft and Dae can probably tell at this point that Joshua is now rock hard in his grip. He gasps and closes his eyes for a moment, centring himself and wanting to keep some sense of control. When he opens his eyes again, Joshua is met by Dae's look and gorgeous grin. He can't help but smile back and give his boyfriend another little smooch.

When Dae asks how Joshua wants it, he just looks down at his crotch for a second. Without saying anything, he takes hold of Dae's hand, moves it from his dick and down and under to where his hole is. "I need it. Bad." Joshua states firmly, looking Dae right in the eye. Point taken. He wants fucked. Hard. A sly smirk then appears on Joshua's face and he briefly bites on his bottom lip. "Hope I can brave all those tingles though." With Dae, Joshua has explored his body and experienced things like never before. The only male partner he was with before was strictly a bottom and the women he had been with had been inexperienced and not that adventurous. It was all very nice but nothing that rocked his world. That was until Dae, of course. The very first time they had sex, Dae put a finger in Joshua and discovered his g-spot. After almost breaking the sound barrier and having an orgasm that resonated from deep within Joshua's very soul, the rest became history. They know each other's bodies and Joshua finds nothing sexier than exploring and playing.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#37 Posted : 20 October 2022 10:20:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae Ho Park, Joshua Grimmie, Drew Westbrook and Deneil Khan were all sitting on the wacky bright green sectional sofa in Dae's cozy New York condo enjoying the latest season of Stranger Things. Lately, the 2 couples had been spending more time around each other and it was exciting, all 4 boys had a very close-knit circle of friends so being able to pull off their homebody-fiendly version of double dating had been a lot of fun for them. Around the boys were boxes of pizza, cartons of Chinese takeout and even a few slushies and frozen treats from their favorite UberEats restaurants. They'd been here for hours catching up on the popular Netflix show.

"I still don't really know what's going on." Dae confessed as he picked up a slice of pepperoni pizza in front of him and chewed away.
Offline BrownSugar  
#38 Posted : 20 October 2022 10:50:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Ever since his overdose and overall hellish 2021, Joshua has remained rather reclusive for the best part of 18 months. He has kept his friendship circle very small and tightknit for his own sanity and safety. No outside noise or seemingly "friendly" strangers worming their way in to fuck him up all over again. As for Deneil, he lost a lot of friends after the breakup with Mandy. For someone as chatty and easy-going as Deneil, the cold shoulders and frosty receptions have been hard for him. These "double date" setups have been mutually beneficial. It's a safe space from the nasty outside world and having fellow creatives to bond with is great for the minds of all parties. They can talk shop, relate to one another and also have a social life without the paparazzi waiting to pounce.

"I don't know either. I just know there's a lot of chaos and the soundtrack is great." Joshua chuckles as he finishes off his slice of pizza. He's been sticking to the savoury food, straying away from any desserts in case they've been in contact with peanuts. He has a deadly allergy and he's lived too much of a life just to be taken out by a peanut.

"Mate, all I know is that Winona Ryder is still fit!" Deneil pipes up from the far end of the sofa, his head resting on Drew's shoulder. "Don't worry, you're still fit too. I'd totally jump into the Upside Down to save you from that ugly bastard." Deneil rubs Drew's arm and laughs softly.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#39 Posted : 20 October 2022 14:32:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae agreed with his boyfriend. "The soundtrack is really dope. Not only does it all sound true to the time period but the arrangements are fantastic."

Drew chuckled at Deneil. "That's why I fuck with you, bae. Thank you." He pauses. "Which one is Winona again?" Drew asks as he greedily spoons a big scoop of his New York Cheesecake blizzard from Dairy Queen.

"The MILF.." Dae responds and Drew nods, immediately knowing which character he's referring to. They instantly make childish eye contact and dap each other up, laughing. Dae and Drew were best friends and so naturally they shared an immature sense of humor.

"Nah but thanks for letting us come over again, this feels like a second home for real. We don't get much of a chance to go out together so we appreciate the warmth and hospitality here." Drew spoke in Dae's direction but he was also giving thanks to Joshua as well who also let the boys into his personal space since this was his boyfriend's condo and he spent a lot of time here too.

Offline BrownSugar  
#40 Posted : 20 October 2022 22:28:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think the police guy who's like Eleven's adoptive dad is a bit of a DILF too." Deneil helps himself to a spoonful of Drew's Cheesecake Blizzard because sharing is caring. "Might just be because I've got major daddy issues though." Deneil laughs heartily, totally comfortable with sharing the information and acknowledging that he'll never have a "regular" relationship with his father. His dad was involved in violent gang culture and a lot of illegal activity back in the day. The Khans were local celebrities years before breaking into the music scene but for totally different, unsavoury reasons.

Joshua tilts his head to the side and analyses the screen for a moment. "Yeahhhh, I think he has a nice face and energy about him but I'm probably not thinking about him in the way that you are." Joshua chuckles and looks over at Deneil.

"Nah, fam. You don't want to know what I'm thinking." Deneil winks and brings his feet up onto the couch as he slurps the remnants of his Dr. Pepper from his cup. He has gone for a cosy look this evening, snuggled up at the end of the couch in a matching white hoodie and sweats combo, complete with white socks. His ensemble looks almost cult-like...but in a cute way.

Unlike Deneil, Joshua has can for an all-black look with his sweats, socks and a thin, fitting short-sleeved tee that compliments his physique extremely well. "Warmth and hospitality is what we're all about!" Joshua smiles over at Drew while placing his hand on Dae's lower back, giving it a gentle rub as a way of praising his hosting skills. "Just don't rearrange the fridge magnets and we shall be fine."
UserPostedImage