logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<117118119120121>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2361 Posted : 30 December 2016 03:13:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Mariko cracks up at Cara's assessment of Chris. She never had given thought to other entertainment fields being competitive. " If you guys ever decided to fight it out. I'll totally help you. I'll hold his arms behind his back and you pummel him." Mariko tells Cara while pantomiming the holding of Chris's arms. Mariko can be slow to warm up to people,but is very lively once she does. Her laughter fades and she smiles warmly. " I think Chris is everyone's little brother. I know my sister is fond of him. Not just anyone gets on the harlots tour bus."

Mariko lightly taps Cara's foot with hers again. " Oh my god,you are so bad. Here I thought you were sweet. You just want to watch the world burn." She says in mock accusation,giving a little wag of her finger. Mariko returns Cara's whisper with " you are disarmingly easy to talk to. I had better be careful." She makes eye contact with cara and gives a small smile. She was thoroughly enjoying herself with cara. Mariko was slightly taken aback when Cara asked her about being on big brother. Oddly enough,it was the first time she was ever asked directly what it was like. * It's...Surreal. like I'm sure you know what being on TV is like. You know that many people are watching you. You are aware of the microscope you are under." Mariko pauses briefly. It was possible it wasn't like that at all for Cara. Maybe her show was recorded and edited later. Mariko continues with," well that feeling goes away around the time the boredom sets in. And God does it get boring. You are stuck in a house with people who usually have grating personalities. Add a ton of free liquor and.....Well,bad decisions are to be made. Mind fuck is the perfect way of putting it. Is your show like that? I mean the whole being very aware people are watching you. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#2362 Posted : 30 December 2016 03:34:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Cara chuckles at the idea of the pair of them fighting Chris, "You know, what? I think I just may take you up on that offer." she giggles again at the thought, "Any excuse to get physical to be honest. I used to be a pretty promising junior kickboxing prospect. He won't know what's hit him." she says with a smirk. She listens to Mariko once more as she talks about her friendship with Chris, "Exactly, I think he gets himself into a whole lot of cool scenarios like that. He's a lucky guy, I always imagined The Harlots tour bus to be a very exclusive place."

She smiles once more when Mariko taps her foot again, she liked the playful comfort between the two of them already, "Oh, but aren't we all bad girls at heart?" she says half-jokingly. Cara was fascinated with the show and enjoyed hearing Mariko talk about her time on the show, "I always felt like it was super easy to forget that you're on TV in that place. Like sure, you can see the camera's all around the place but I imagine it's very easy to forget that the whole world is watching. It's like a real-life Truman Show." she thinks about her own show for a second, "Not really, we have our live audience but I never really consider the people watching at home. I suppose it's more like we're just doing it for the studio audience." she thinks a little more, "Obviously as soon as I step out of the building, it then dawns on me once more." she smiles, "They're both very different animals though."
Offline erich hess  
#2363 Posted : 30 December 2016 04:17:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko giggles at the reality of the pair of them taking on Chris. The mental picture was hilarious. Being tiny,mariko wasnt holding anyone back for very long. " Damn girl. Here I was thinking you were just out for little jog and some Pilates. I didn't know you were beating people up. " Mariko tells Cara with admiration. In spite of her stage show being an ultra violent spectacle, physical violence wasn't something she was good at. she did do a little training after her run ins with Adam black and Tyron. Reality was probably her closing her eyes and hoping for the best. Talking about Chris was nice actually. She can't remember the last time she had a positive discussion about someone she wasn't directly friends with. "He seems like a real sweetheart. All the folks for that show do." Mariko grins widely before dramatically stretching in an attempt to look overly causual, "i could probably get you into the harlots bus.you could say I have some pull there. " Mariko laughs loudly as she can't hold being serious anymore. But she was all for setting up seeing Cara again.

Mariko forms her napkin into a circle before holding it above her head. " Speak for yourself,miss Zayn. I'm an angel" mariko rolls her eyes upwards before grinning. She half expected the paper halo to be on fire. " Surely you aren't a bad girl...Or you have a great PR department." Mariko teases again. She nods along with Cara before speaking. " It's amazing how quickly those camera men become almost like furniture. For me,it was about 6 hours. I'd do it again. If the cast was better. Daniel was an ass. Tyron was bat shit insane. Ashley grimmie was a sweetie. Daisy was totally endearing. Nova was someone I really liked. Yet never spoke to outside the house. That's the weirdest part. You become so close with these people,then?.....Never speak to them again." Mariko says thoughtfully. In spite of everything that happened,she had good memories of the show. " Hmm. Sounds a little bit like doing a gig. It feels so intimate in the venue. It feels like just singing in the living room. My sister is dying to be on your show." Mariko adds. They both knew that Cara had went on a date with Erica,but mariko didn't want to mention it at first. In a way,she was competing with her sister here. Erica was taken now,but she imagined she was competing with Cara's memory of that date with Erica.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#2364 Posted : 30 December 2016 04:40:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara laughs, "I don't think I'm in any shape to be fighting anybody these days. I used to be a lot scrappier in my teenage years." she looks across at Mariko intently as she listens to her speak and smiles a little when Mariko mentions that she could maybe get her into The Harlots tour bus, "Oh shit, that would be so damn cool. You need to make that happen for me." she smiles warmly.

She nods, "Oh, I have my moments. I like to lull people into a false sense of security and just when they start to feel comfortable. Then I bring out the crazy." she laughs playfully. Again she listens to Mariko talking about her experiences in the house and she nods, "I think that would be one of the more difficult things to come to terms with. Being so close to people in there and then suddenly that friendship just dissapates. Another reason why that show is a total mind fuck." she giggles, "But I suppose in a way, the industry is very much like that." She straightens the table cloth on her side briefly before continuing, "You can work with somebody for half a year and never hear from them again. It's a bizarre world that we're part of."

Cara laughs as Mariko mentions that Erica wants to be on her show, "We're beginning our new season in a few weeks. I think I may need to get in touch with your sister. She needs to be on the show, we'd have such a fun time." she chuckles a little, remembering her date with Erica, "She's a live-wire, totally bonkers but I have a lot of respect for her." She didn't mind the fact that she went on a date with Mariko's sister, she didn't feel it would be an issue as nothing ever really came of it, but she wasn't totally sure whether Mariko knew about it or how she would feel about if she did.
Offline erich hess  
#2365 Posted : 30 December 2016 05:57:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It made mariko giggle the way Cara made it sound like she was old now. Her teenage years couldn't be that far away. " Hmmm. So if this continues,i'll still have to work. You won't be the next Ronda Rousey." Mariko pretends to be sad and looks out the window at the lifetime of work ahead of her.
" Oh you know all you'd have to do is show up. Who doesn't just adore you?" Mariko replies warmly. She never understood the weird rivalry that musicians had with tv personalities and bloggers. It was a symbiotic relationship.

Mariko raises her eyebrows at the prospect of bad girl Cara. Mariko did like people who had that certain touch of crazy that could pop out at any time. As long as it was the fun kind of crazy. " Well,I'm pretty comfortable with you,.." mariko trails off. It was true. A lot of people In this business were slimy,but not good at hiding it. Cara just sort of drew mariko in and put her at ease.

She nodded her head in agreement and stirred her cherry coke. The request for extra cherries was honored. In fact,there were more cherries then liquid in the glass. "Totally. I haven't said a word to any of the cast I was with in over a year. I have no urge to either." Mariko states honestly. If there was one thing mariko was,it was honest. She agreed with Cara's opinion of business. Though her mentioning of half a year was an oddly specific time to say. Mariko was curious by nature,so had to ask. " Did you have a co-host or something? My offer to hold someone while you beat them up can be exchanged for someone other than Chris. but will have to be after a second date. I'm old fashioned that way.." Mariko jokes and shakes her head firmly.

"Hitomi would have to actually do something in order to be a good guest. When was the last harlots release?!" Mariko asks. Not wanting to sabotage her sister's chances of being on the show, but saving Cara from what could be the worst interview ever. " She is indeed an intense little monkey." Mariko smiles warmly at the mention of her sister. The two were extremely close,and as such,mariko knew about the date. " She had nothing but kind words to say about you. But she realized she wasn't ready to date again and didn't to draw you into her crazy world." Mariko says simply. It may have been a mood killer,but she would want to know why someone never called her back. It was knowledge some people never get..
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#2366 Posted : 30 December 2016 06:21:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

It's true that her teenage years were not that long ago, but 24 years old it felt like a whole other life ago, so much had changed in such a short space of time. Cara laughs a little, "Oh, there'd be a good chance that I'd need a little help in beating his ass." she nods, "The privileges of interviewing the rich and famous are only beginning to start to reveal themselves to me. I'm hopeful that by this time next year, I'll easily be able to talk my way into any building in the world."

Cara listens to Mariko, "It goes both ways though, that's how I always look at things like that. If there's no effort to keep in touch from them, then why should you make any effort to keep in touch either. Human relationss man, it's a fucking nightmare sometimes." she shrugs her shoulders. "No, just in general. I mean, I can spend months and months producing an album with people and then sometimes you never speak to those people again. Such a fucked up business." she chuckles pitifully.

She laughs at Mariko's comment about Erica as a guest. "I don't think that would be an issue. I kinda love the idea of having a guest not there to promote anything. I love the idea of having people come on the show and we just talk shit for forty minutes. I'm pretty sure it'd be the most entertaining episode." she smiled as Mariko mentioned Erica and Cara's date, "Your sister is a blast, really is." she nodded, "I don't think either of us saw it going past the first date. I certainly think we were better suited as friends."
Offline erich hess  
#2367 Posted : 30 December 2016 07:08:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It was cute to mariko that they were putting thought into an assualt that would never happen. " Beating up your competitors would make for a hell of a second date" mariko comments,picking up her phone. " Shall I pencil it In for this Thursday?" She taps her finger randomly on the screen. This causes the YouTube to start playing an ad. Loud. Mariko is startled and awkwardly tries to shut the phone off. As only someone in panic mode can do,she manages to toss the device straight up and it crashes to the floor. " Oops!" Mariko says,turning her head to the side. insider she felt like an idiot,bit being cute should cover that up.

" It takes two to make things go right. It takes two make it out of sight." Mariko softly sings. She didn't actually like the song,but couldn't help singing it after saying the first three words. Mariko rarely worked with anyone else. Even her own music was just her in a studio. But she had seen Cara's name on lots of projects and it seemed really sad to think all those people just sort of went on about their business afterwards." That's horrible,Cara. What pie don't you have a finger in? By the way, congratulations on getting that movie out there. I'm guessing asking you to see it with me would be like putting in overtime at work. " Mariko admired people with drive to create. She herself had it at one time,but success tends to go all vampire on creativity for mariko. " Such a fucked up business. It seems to breed all sorts of horrible people. Or take good people and turn them bad." Mariko says sadly.

Mariko realized just how many phoney conversations Cara must have in her line of work." I will pass the message along. If it's one thing my sister can do: it's talk to people. I will agree to your show for her. If she gives me lip?" Mariko answers her own question by holding up her fist. Her fingers are covered in plastic rings from vending machines. " I kinda hope we go the other way. Friends are nice,but sometimes ....." Mariko trails off and shrugs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#2368 Posted : 30 December 2016 18:08:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"Tuesday works fine for me" she says and then bursts into a little giggle as Mariko awkwardly drops her phone. She laughs again as Mariko softly sings. Cara shrugs, "I dunno, I just like to do all kinds of different shit. I don't want to be limited to be just one thing." she laughs, "This doesn't mean I'm particularly good at any of the stuff that I do. I just talk my way into doing all this cool stuff." she smiles as Mariko mentions her movie, "We could totally go see it at some point. I'd be up for that."
She listens to Mariko and nods, "It really does. I haven't even been around it all for that long but I've seen so many great people with strength and integrity turn into these narcissistic assholes obsessed with how often their name is being mentioned." she shrugs, "You've been around a little longer, so I'm sure you've seen it a little more but it's fucking awful."

Cara extends her hand out for Mariko to shake, "Awesome, it's a deal!" she says with a warm smile. She looks across at Mariko and nods, "I know what you mean. I'd like that to happen." she bites her bottom lip as she considers the thought of spending more time with Mariko, already she was drawn to her warm personality and of course she found her extremely attractive.
Offline erich hess  
#2369 Posted : 30 December 2016 23:23:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko is relieved that Cara didn't have fhat: "this woman is an idiot" expression on her face after the phone mishap. Mariko was infamous for breaking phone screens. Her longest period with an uncracked screen was two weeks. This phone was already cracked,so no big loss with dropping it. she laughs when cara says she does lots of things,but isn't good at them. " Oh you know most everything you do will turn to gold. Besides,if you do one thing well,people want to you to do just that. Like me. I'll be doing that stupid bloody school girl schtick until i die. I'll be buried in that damned costume." Mariko says jovially,but with a hint of truth. She had plans of retiring the gimmick,with only special appearances as encores. Mariko gets excited about the prospect of seeing the movie with cara. " Ooh! It will be like real life DVD commentary. I got to know,is the house on the posters real? It's such a beautiful place." Mariko was oddly very into architecture. Sure,she didn't know much about I. But she knew an interesting building from a bland one. Mariko smirks and slides the sweetener packet from hand to hand on the table. " Narcissistic assholes? You mean people with the prerequisite personality for the entertainment biz?" She gives a little chuckle before continuing. " But yeah. I've seen and participated in some of the worst thjngs in this business. It.. It can change you. Make you forget just who you were." Mariko says sullenly. Lately mariko had done a lot of soul searching,but couldn't deny how she used to be.

Mariko gently takes Cara's hand but gives it a form shake. " It should be a funny show if she catches wind of this date." Mariko laughs warmly. She already was planning on contacting her sister as soon as possible. The fact they both went on a a date with cara zayne was hilarious in a cosmic way. But mariko was positive she was far more successful it would seem. Mariko blushes slightly when cara makes no mistake that she is attracted to her. " I guess next time you'll have to come to Japan. That way,I'll be the one pressured to impress. " Mariko grins happily.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#2370 Posted : 15 January 2017 10:01:03(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
This new year Chaelin will finally be debuting her long awaited album. After the disbandment of CMBD and the multiple set backs of her upcoming single she is finally ready to come out as an authentic solo musician. Chaelin has been very busy lately, going from studio to studio and working with multiple artist. Her celebrity life went from being the new girl that was following her boyfriend around his tight schedule to becoming a celebrity herself and having a large schedule of her own. Chaelin and Riley have stayed strong for the first year of their relationship, but things recently have gotten busy since the two have been working extremely hard which caused their time together to slowly dwindle. Until recently they were contacted to do a magazine shoot together, which they both accepted. The magazine shoot was a perfect way for Riley and Chaelin to spend time together and finally prove to the world that their relationship wasn't just a PR skit. After the morning photo shoot went well Chaelin and Riley headed back home for the rest of the day. They both wanted to relax a bit before their crazy schedules call them back.

Chaelin opens the door of apartment and heads inside while Riley follows. She then switches some lights on and places her keys on a counter top. "I'm going to change my outfit, I'll see you in a bit babe" Chaelin then runs upstairs to change out. All around Chaelins apartment many art pieces can be seen, she is fascinated by the arts and wanted to surround herself with all types of it. In one area CMBD sales plaques can be seen, mainly originating from Asian nations, but it was enough to fill up a whole wall in her apartment. The plaques were bitter sweet since the disbandment of her group was abrupt and quick; and no actual reason but "mutual differences" was stated. Polaroid pictures of her and the girls were placed in a small shelve next to the wall. Many people claimed that Chaelin was being selfish when she signed to pesky and many people say that's the actual reason behind the disbandment. Which couldn't be more far from the truth... Chaelin quickly runs down stairs in a casual outfit with her hair in a high ponytail. "So what do you want to do today babe?" She said to Riley in a lovely matter.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2371 Posted : 15 January 2017 10:55:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Riley is constantly busy no matter if he's at home or across the world. Even when it seems like he's chilling and spending the day at home, there are still emails he has to catch up on, phone calls to make and being a creative person, he's constantly writing and conjuring things up. On top of that he's also a parent. Riley seems to have an unbelievable amount of energy and drive. For someone with a life threatening illness, he's constantly on the go and so upbeat about everything. He doesn't really know the meaning of the word "rest" but looking at him, you would never know. He never seems fatigued or complains about his schedule. Riley was glad to be spending time with Chaelin even if it was part of a work thing. Photoshoots are never his favourite thing to do. Lots of waiting around and he thinks he looks silly posing in front of a bunch of strangers. Today would have been especially awkward, being shirtless and having his trousers partially unzipped but at least Chaelin was there with him. With her presence, it didn't seem like work at all and it was such a great way to bring both of their brands together. The photoshoot was great overall but there was a moment in which the photographer seemed rather rude towards Chaelin, which Riley quickly clamped down on. It was the first time Chaelin heard Riley put someone in their place. He's usually so mild mannered.

Inside the apartment, Riley hangs up his jacket and takes his shoes off at the front door. He loves spending time with Chaelin at her place as there are no distractions and it's a beautifully decorated place. Riley's home is beautiful too but with Orson around at times, there are often kids toys all over the place and he cannot put up art pieces and awards due to Orson's sticky child fingers. Also, Riley doesn't have all of his files and his laptop here so he doesn't get tempted by work. It's just him and his beautiful girlfriend relaxing and doing whatever they feel like. Riley knows that Chaelin's also been finding it pretty rough since the break-up of her band and he can't help but feel partly responsible for the flack she's been getting for it. After all, it's easy to point the finger towards the girl who is dating the Weekend member and who also got signed by him and his label. It's just unfortunate that things turned out this way because one thing Chaelin and Riley aren't are snakes. They'd never force or plan such a thing. The split just happened of its own accord. Riley smirks and looks over at Chaelin when she returns to the room, looking all comfortable and cosy now. Ri is sitting in his white shirt, dark jeans and cute stripey socks. "Ah, I'm not too fussed. As long as I get to be with you, it's all good. You got anything in mind, babe?" Riley says in his deep voice, putting an arm on the back of the couch so that Chaelin can cuddle in and allow him to wrap his arm around her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Atonic Records  
#2372 Posted : 15 January 2017 12:27:58(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin blushes at Rileys comment and heads to the couch to cuddle up right next to him."Maybe we can make a quick snack, I just noted down a vegan recipe for a desert, it might look weird at frist, but I promise it's good...Maybe we can make a meal and a dessert and later I'll let you listen to a few tracks from the album *laughs*." She gets up and extends her hand towards Riley to pick him up from the couch. "Come on muscle man, you can soon be my muscles chef and help me eat healthy for this new year" Chaelin said playfully. This year Chaelin wants to focus on her and Rileys health. She also wants to follow Rileys path and begin donating to some charities as well. Even if she donated for Rileys birthday and it somehow backfired on her since people belived it was a PR stunt. Even with the negative past that came from donating she still wants to be good person and help out people in need. Chaelin was rasied in a high class family, but her parents always reminded her that she was to be grateful for her easy life and must always help someone out in need. So this year Chaelin is going to try her best to give back to the world in a positive way. Chaelin leads Riley into the kitchen, it was pretty nice kitchen with lots of nifty things. "So I'm going to make some dessert, You might think this is weird..but I'm going to use the peals of oranges to make it. Yes, it might sound gross but it taste pretty good, I swear *laughs*" Chaelin begins to start cutting up a few orange peals, and then pulls out a few pots and pans. She also opens up the fridge and grabs a container out of it "Here open this and try it..." Chaelin handed Riley a container full of Kimchi, she wanted to see his reaction to the Korean delicacy. Kimchi can be a little sower and spicy, but it's something that Chaelin really enjoys with her meals, and mostly every Korean always have Kimchi at the table during dinner.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2373 Posted : 15 January 2017 14:05:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley hops onto his feet and follows Chaelin into the kitchen, totally trusting her culinary skills and vision. He knows that she must put a lot of time and effort into each and every meal she goes to prepare for him. Riley is a vegan and loves his food so all the different recipes and meal ideas suitable for his diet just roll off the tongue and come naturally to him. He knows exactly what to make and keep his diet fresh and exciting but others who aren't vegan may struggle to come up with ideas and branch out beyond a simple salad. He appreciates the thought. "I'm sure I'll love whatever it is you make," he says, giving Chaelin a little kiss on the cheek before he starts to help her out in the kitchen. He may not be on the same culinary level as Bilal, who owns a restaurant and created an entire menu from scratch, but Riley does have some skills in the kitchen. Riley is so grateful to have Chaelin in his life and it's little things like this that make him step back and appreciate her. They are still in their relatively early days of the relationship compared to a lot of others in the industry and Chaelin has already stuck with him through so much and goes out of her way to do all these things to put a smile on his face. Opening up the container, he's already hit with a strong smell. "Woo..that's...that's really something..." he says with a little chuckle before helping himself to some, not letting the smell throw him off. Riley coughs due to the strength of the sourness but hasn't spit it out yet which is a good sign. "That was an experience...not too bad, yeah" he says as he swallows and watches Chaelin continue to make the orange based dessert. "Bet you won't want to kiss me now after that Kimchi." Riley laughs and puts the lid back on the container. "I'd introduce you to some delicacies from my hometown but they aren't as exciting...or healthy. I doubt you'd want to try a pork and rhubarb pie any time soon, would you?" Riley asks with a small chuckle.
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2374 Posted : 16 January 2017 04:59:46(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin slightly laughs at Rileys reaction to the Kimchi. "It's always the same reaction when someone new trys it..." she said with a small chuckle. "Ok, so I cut the peals in small strips now I have to boil them in hot water until they get a little soft" Chaelin then proceeded to gently place all the sliced up peals in the boiling water. At one point a small splash reached her face which caused her to jump a little and laugh "Oh my god, oww *laughs*" She quickly wipes her hands and looks in a nearby mirror, "Ok, I'm good..back to cooking." She heads back into the kitchen and begins to help Riley with the meal. Seeing Riley and her make a meal together warmed her heart a bit. Riley and Chaelin didn't have to travel to an expensive restaurant to get the Romance they been lacking since work had them busy. Chaelin always enjoyed the little things she did with Riley, even if it's him getting her a cup of coffee or going on a quick jog with him in the morning. Chaelin wasn't always the most active person like Riley, but when she had the time to showhow make Riley relax for a bit, she enjoyed it. Chaelin continues to prepare the meal with Riley, following his steps and slowly seeing how this vegan meal is actually becoming to look very tasty. She's always been a fan of meat, but she isn't closed minded to eat something healthy for once. She's always been fascinated by Rileys diet and work out regiment; but she's never really asked why he went vegan, of course Riley has always been someone to watch his health but she's never really asked him about his diet til now. "So what made you go vegan, babe?" She said in a very curious voice. Chaelin was never one to question someones diet or life choices; but she was genuinely interested in what made Riley go full on vegan. She was always hesitant to ask Riley because she didn't want to make him feel like she was pasding judgment on to him, because she wasn't and wouldn't since she had a very deep love for Riley.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2375 Posted : 16 January 2017 05:50:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Babe, are you okay?" Riley asks as soon as he sees the water connect with his girlfriend's face. He immediately comes to her aid with a little towel to dry her face but by that time Chaelin is already over it. It was nothing serious but obviously he's going to worry. When he realises that she's fine, Riley gives her a little kiss on the forehead and returns to prepping his meal. It all smells so spicy and flavourful already which may shock a lot of people who think that vegans only chew on lettuce every meal time. He's making a coconut curry, something which is both appetising and filling. Cooking up some coconut quinoa, along with a mix of vegetables and an entire range of spices, he certainly knows what he's doing in the kitchen and never has to worry or think twice about what meal he can make in order to stick to his diet. When Chaelin asks him why he decided to go vegan, he's more than happy to answer her as he's like an open book. Although he's very mild-mannered and the golden boy of the group, Riley has LIVED and has many stories to tell. He's not afraid to share and you could go to him to discuss or confess anything. There are priests out there who are more judgemental than Riley is. "Well, I was never too fond of meat in the first place. I always preferred pastas and stuff like that. I always toyed around with the idea of going vegan from a young age but it wasn't until I saw a video of a little pig being...well...slaughtered that I fully took the leap. It was part of a documentary about the secret treatment of animals on farms and...it was shocking. How anyone could do that...it's beyond me. Also put me way off the taste and smell of meat. People say they love the smell of bacon but in my mind, all I can smell is...poor little piggy flesh. I'm sorry, I've just completely ruined the mood!" Riley chuckles as he chops up some onion on the counter top. He may be giggling to lighten the atmosphere up but it was pretty clear that he really felt some way when discussing the treatment of animals. Riley's a big, muscly guy who is over 6 feet tall and was born and raised in a rough area of Northern England but he's really just a big softy. He gets teary eyed when those animal rescue appeals come on the TV and ushers insects outside rather than kill them because really, who is he to decide what lives and what survives? Riley unbuttons the top half of his shirt and flaps the material around to create some air as it's really heating up in the kitchen.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#2376 Posted : 26 January 2017 08:22:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley hops out of the shower and swiftly dries himself off before throwing on his heavy black robe. He really needed that hot shower and to gradually wind down after such a hectic day at Pesky HQ. Meeting after meeting, phone call after phone call and all the travelling around the city really took it out of him. With Billy taking personal time off to look after Deneil, Scott out in L.A and Oscar having the flu, it just leaves himself and Dustyn to pick up the pieces and keep things running like clockwork. Riley is such a hard worker and a lot of people worry about him as he tends to exert himself and can never seem to say no to anyone in need. The workloads keep on piling up while his health isn't getting any better. He's not exactly knocking at Death's door but really should be taking it easy. Still, at least he can get a few hours of relaxation here at his home with his girlfriend. Chaelin is over at his place for a change as Orson is with Michelle, giving them some quality time together here in London. He walks into the pitch black bedroom, treading carefully so he would not wake Chaelin up. It's nearly 10:30pm and being busy people, they can't really afford to stay up much later. The plan was to carefully slip into bed and cuddle up with her until they fall into a deep sleep. That idea is immediately thrown out of the window when Riley stubs his toe off of the end table in the dark and yells out. "OWWW!!! GOD.....JESUS!!!" He very rarely raises his voice but when he does, it's absolutely terrifying. Riley's speaking voice is already naturally deep, gruff and manly so when he raises it, it's only amplified and he sounds like a vicious drill sergeant going off in a rage. His voice seriously booms and can be heard from afar.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 26/01/2017(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#2377 Posted : 26 January 2017 09:55:10(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Chaelin has been working extremely hard on her album lately, from meeting up with multiple songwriters and producers. She's been extremely overwhelmed trying to finish her project. Not to begin her fans have been bugging her on all her social medias to release a snippet of a song. She is also overwhelmed on the promotions shes been doing for the song she featured on. Today, Chaelin met up with one of the exects at Pesky to present them some songs, the meeting went well, but yet again they told her to continue to work at it until it was perfect for release. Even if Chaelin was with one of the owners of the the label, that didn't exclude her from the harsh criticism some of the executives gave. After the meeting Chaelin headed back into the studio until 9. She headed after and was extremly tired, so she decided to head to hed. Chaelin silently laid in bed while slowly falling into a deep sleep. As her body relaxed she began to fall asleep, until she heard a deep unexpected screeam that echoed around the room. As soon as she heard the scream she jumped up, "OH MY GOD!?" she said screaming in a frightened voice. Once she relaized it was Riley she got off the bed and headed towards him in a quick pace. "Are you okay babe, what happen to you?" she said extremely worried. Chaelin has never heard Riley scream that loud, it sounded like he stepped on a bunch of nails. Chaelin flicked on the light and assisted Riley all the way to the bed, she sat him down and helped him adjust himself. "What happen to you? What's wrong" she said worried again. After Riley told her what had happen, she slowly began to relax, and even chuckled a bit as a sign of relief. Chaelin had been extremely worried, so finding out such a common incident happen to Riley made her ease up a bit. "Riley, you scared me, I was scared something really bad happened to you" she said slowly calming down.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2378 Posted : 26 January 2017 10:13:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley winds down after the initial impact of the accident and can even hear a slight ringing in his ears after yelling out in the darkness. The sheer volume of his voice is enough to startle and frighten anyone. He can even intimidate Billy, which is why the controversial member of the band never tries any of his shit with Riley. Ri is a total sweetheart but everyone has their limits and one time, he yelled at Billy for being rude and inappropriate and it honestly made Mr Holmes quiver. You don't fuck with big Riley from Leeds. "Sorry, babe. Didn't mean to frighten you. I'm...I'm OK" he says with such a calmer tone to his voice. It's a total contrast to the screaming earlier on. It wasn't even all that painful but more of a shock which caused him to yell out alarmingly. Chaelin has nothing to worry about. "Well that's just killed my relaxed state of mind after that lovely shower!" he jokes and chuckles, his testosterone fuelled voice growls and vibrates through the room. Riley hops a little, still feeling that horrid throbbing sensation in his toe. He lifts up his foot to rub it which in turn rucks up the front of his robe and unintentionally gives Chaelin a treat as his goods hang and bounce around freely. "Try and get some sleep, love. Don't mind me. I'm just a big dope!" he says with a soft laugh, still holding his injured foot and totally unaware that he's "on display" right now.
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#2379 Posted : 26 January 2017 10:43:38(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

When Chaelin realises that Riley is fine she finally calms down. She shakes her head and laughs a bit at the situation, "Oh Riley..." she said while laughing. When Riley puts his leg up on the bed to rub his toe, his "goods" are shown. Chaelin didn't realise until she looked up. Rileys goods were hanging and boucing around freely while he rubbed his toe. Chaelin laughs a bit and stares. "Um, Riley....I see you cleaned well" she said pointing down at his "goods" area. Chaelin then laughs and proceeds to do the unthinkable, she leans in flicks his goods with the bottom tips of her fingers. She was just playfully teasing Riley, but it still was a little sexaul. Chaelin had a really well groomed man and she wasn't scared to show it a little love, even if it was unexpected at times like this. Chaelin didn't expect to see his goods tonight, but it wasn't a seen she regret seeing. Riley had a really nice "set" on him. About this time, Riley most likely felt a little embarrassed, so she proceeded to hug and kiss him on the lips, "Don't act like I never seen those in close up before" she said winking to Riley.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2380 Posted : 26 January 2017 11:00:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

It takes Riley a little while to figure out why Chaelin has suddenly gone all giggly on him. One minute she was all worried about him, the next she appears to be laughing and fixated on something else. It's only when she leans in and gives his privates a gentle little flick that he realises he was out on display. "Oh, sorry!" his immediate reaction is an apology as that's just the way Riley is. He'd never wish to expose himself to a lady if she wasn't in the mood or even expecting it...despite the fact that Chaelin is his girlfriend and she's more than familiar with what's in between his legs. Although when Chaelin seems pretty cool with it, he loosens up and laughs along with her. He knows that Chaelin loves what he's got going on downstairs and that in turn puts Riley at ease. He has a very thick penis (aka "the chub"), huge balls, he is not circumcised and his foreskin is rather tight - meaning that it never retracts to show the head no matter how erect he gets. Chaelin doesn't mind and seems to love it for what it is though. He blushes slightly and returns the hug and kiss, gently lowering himself onto the bed. "Good thing there are no cameras around. That little up-robe shot would've caused quite the stir! It's only for your eyes though, babe," Riley says with a sweet little smile before laying down on the bed and slowly kissing his girlfriend again.
UserPostedImage