logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#41 Posted : 24 December 2013 07:53:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie keeps batting her hand away as she tries to move. She was still mad, but she didn't want to hurt Karoliena anymore. "Stop." she protests gently. "I didn't want to hurt you," she says as she falls face first into the carpet again. She turns her face and presses her shirt against her nose. They really had made a mess of each other tonight. Cassie cries as she lays there. "Don't. You should sleep in a bed. You don't need me there," she cries.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#42 Posted : 24 December 2013 09:18:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
karoliena respects cassies wishes and stops trying to take her hand. karoliena then sighs. "i didnt want to hurt you either...i am so so sorry cassie. can you ever forgive me?" karoliena asks,letting the tears flow freely. she was in a lot of pain,but cassie not lashing out made karoliena see exactly what she was...a little girl. "you are right,cassie. i dont need you there.i just need you. " karoliena slowly reaches an arm out and touches cassies back. her cries making karoliena finally start full on crying. "last time we drink this much. ever" karoliena eeks out. her stomach didnt feel so good.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#43 Posted : 24 December 2013 09:33:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As the reality of what happened starts to sink in, Cassie starts to howl crying, her tears stinging the cuts around her nose, but she didn't care right now. All she could think was the way the two had gone from having a wonderful date night to full on fighting each other in the hallway. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry," she keeps slurring over and over, drunkenly through her tears. She remembers throwing the first slap, and now she feels so evil for it. She had revelled in kneeing her girlfriend in the face, and now she was suffering the consequences. She turns as well as she can, which turns out to be not well at all, and clutches onto Karolienas leg, hugging it close to her and refusing to let go. "Don't hate me. No don't hate me," she cries.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#44 Posted : 24 December 2013 09:51:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

never in a million years would karoliena ever thought she would be in a physical fight with cassie. even a verbal one seemed pretty far fetched. karoliena wipes the tears from her eyes,the contact of her hand to her swollen eye causes the pain to shoot through her. she hadnt been on this end of an ass kicking since school. "shh shh,cassie. it isnt your fault. dont be sorry. this...this was all my doing." karoliena cries loudly. there they were. two whiny and bleeding drunks. perfect fodder for one of erica hess' PSA shows. karoliena turns away from cassie. utterly ashamed at what she has done to cassie. " i dont hate you,baby. i never could hate you. " karoliena gently runs her hand through cassies hair.which is still askew from the pulling earlier.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#45 Posted : 24 December 2013 10:07:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie whimpers as she keeps clutching onto Karolienas leg. By now, she was pretty messed up emotionally as well as physically, and she was terrified that Kari would up and leave if she let go of her at all. "I wouldn't ever hate you ever," she says quietly. "I'm so sorry for everything. I'm the worst girlfriend." she cries softly. Surprisingly it was only a short time later that she would be starting to doze off, trying her best to keep her eyes awake. "Don't let me sleep," she asks Karoliena, terrified that she'll leave when Cassie should close her eyes.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#46 Posted : 24 December 2013 10:23:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena wants to comfort cassie,but didnt want to pry her off of her leg. she was upset enough,so karoliena settles with continuing to stroke her head softly. " thank you,cassie. i thought for sure you would hate me after what ive done to you." karoliena sniffles,tasting the mucus and blood as it goes down her throat. "you are not the worst girlfriend,i am. look at you!" karoliena finally looks at cassie...it was worse than she remembered. "cassie...i think we both need to sleep it off. right here on the floor. i cant climb the stairs. and if i cant,i know you cant. too drunk." karoliena says slurring. "i want to hold you...is that ok?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#47 Posted : 24 December 2013 10:45:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie continues to sob quietly, despite the fact she has calmed down a lot. She just doesn't want to risk losing Karoliena, so she refuses to let go. She shakes her head. "No. I wouldn't ever hate you ever. You are the best to me in the world." She shakes a little as she keeps on holding her as she cries quietly. "If you left I would be more sadder than I have ever been. And you are not the worst girlfriend. I am worse because I hit you first and now you're all hurt and I'm all hurt." She listens carefully as she tries to process all of the things Karoliena is saying to her, her drunken mind even managing to slur the words of someone else. "You can hold me," she whispers softly. "I want you to."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#48 Posted : 24 December 2013 10:52:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena cries and shakes her head. "cassie,if i was good for you...this wouldnt have happened. your poor little nose..."karoliena whispers while hovering her hand over the injured nose,but not actually touching it. "i will never leave you cassie....at least until you tell me to. no matter what. we are stuck together till we officially call it quits." hearing cassie beat herself up over this situation only serves to make karoliena feel worse about what she did. in her mind,she should be locked away for doing this to cassie. she carefully wraps her arms around cassie, she is too sore to give her a hug or a kiss. so she settles on just whispering to her, "i do love you cassie. lets never.ever do this again." she cries,shaking a little.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#49 Posted : 24 December 2013 11:57:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie shakes her head as she cries. "It was my fault because I pushed you and then I slapped you and I should never have did those things to you because I love you. You know I love you." She holds her face against Karoliena's leg, taking care not to put her sore nose against her. "I would never tell you to leave. That would be the stupidest decision anyone ever made if I said that." She scratches her arm as she lays there thinking about everything that has happened tonight and how awful she feels about attacking her girlfriend. "Maybe I should call the cops and go to jail," she whispers. "You were just doing self defence." She reaches for her phone in her purse. "I love you too," Cassie whispers, the tears falling again.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#50 Posted : 24 December 2013 12:08:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i poked you,cassie. very hard with my finger." karoliena says,pouting her lip out painfully. "
its all on me. i love you too,cassie. with all my heart." she says,crying hard and openly.the idea of cassie being taken to jail is too much for karoliena. "you cant go to to jail. you are sweet and loving. they would kill you in there.i cant allow it." karoliena reaches for the phone." not unless i go too. i have to protect you in there." karoliena says,completely serious in this state of mind. she carefully tries to wipe the tears off her girlfriends face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#51 Posted : 24 December 2013 12:21:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie shakes her head. "I started it. I am the bad one. I never meant to be one of those people who beats on their girlfriend." She tears up as she thinks of all of those ads on TV about domestic abuse. In her drunken state, they all relate to her and she starts crying louder. "I'm so evil." She sniffles and starts to dial the number for the cops, trying to stop Kari from taking the phone away from her. "They won't kill me. I'll just sit in the corner and be quiet until I get out. You can't come. You.....you aren't evil like me." She starts to get all dramatic, trying to call the cops. "Dial the number for me."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#52 Posted : 24 December 2013 12:32:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

its karoliena's turn to shake her head. "beat me?! cassie,i think i am the the one who got the better of you. if anything,im the terrible one." karoliena holds cassie close and lightly kisses her cheek. "you arent evil,cassie. youre drunk and so am i.tomorrow we will laugh about this,i promise." karoliena tries to look into cassies eyes. "cassie,i am just as evil as you. probably more so. dark haired people are always evil. hitler had dark hair..." karoliena dials a number for cassie,it isnt the cops. its erich. the only number she can remember at the moment. "ok.there. talk to the cops." she says letting her head flop onto her chest. it was getting heavy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#53 Posted : 24 December 2013 12:40:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie looks up at her, feeling like she might throw up from all of the alcohol at any second. "I did beat you and I kicked you in the face and I never should have did that. Now your poor eye is all swollen up." She cries as she is kissed. "I won't laugh about it because you are too sweet to me. I don't deserve you to be nice to me at all." She looks over at her and sniffles again as she tries to focus on her girlfriend. "I have dark hair too. I am evil I knew it!" She looks down at the phone and takes on a serious expression, thinking she was doing the "right thing". "Hi...cops?" she asks quietly. "I kicked my girlfriend and gave her...." her voice starts to crack. "A black eye." She starts to sob. "I want...I want you to come and arrest me and take me to jail please."

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#54 Posted : 24 December 2013 12:51:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smiles weakly down at cassie. in an odd way,loving her more in spite of all this mayhem. " cassie,you are not blameless. your poor nose,and your head from where i pulled your hair. you can take some blame,but only if you let me take half.its only fair,as i am your girlfriend." karoliena touches cassies hair,and compares it to her own. " dark,but still lighter than mine. i am more evil than you.so....you are just going to have to accept that." karoliena says,trying her best to rationalize this out. karoliena goes quiet as cassies is on the phone.

erich is..frankly sneaking a bit of acid. the phone ringing and a young girl asking for the cops only serves to freak him out. "um...yes? these sound like serious offenses. serious indeed.i say you should say 12 hail marys and recite the lords prayer. thank you for calling vatican police services. we put the lord in police work."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#55 Posted : 24 December 2013 12:59:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie was still far from sobering up, and was proving to be quite the nightmare for Karoliena to deal with. Although she had toured a lot, she had normally been high rather than drunk. At her age, weed was much easier to get than booze. "I'll split it with you 80 - 20. I am still most to blame becuz I like started the fight and stuff." She nods and looks up. "My hair is darker. It's cos I get it dyed lighter because...I wanted to be less evil," she laughs a little at her own joke. "You aren't evil though. Only.." she proceeds to throw up on the carpet, groaning.

As she listens to Erich, Cassie nods, wide eyed and clearly not knowing that it isn't the real cops on the other end. "It is serious," she whispers. "Her face is bleeding too. I don't want to be the one who does this." She sighs. "When will the cops be here? Tell them to bring the small handcuffs. My hands can slip out of the big ones."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#56 Posted : 24 December 2013 13:18:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena shakes her head."sorry,cassie. im older.i get more blame. thems the breaks,kid." she jokes.hoping that playing the age card will work.shes been drunk many times,and dealt with her share of drunks. mainly mean ones,the sad ones are kind of new to her. "really?" karoliena asks.rather surprised in spite of her foggy head. "it looks so...natural.you are always so pretty." karoliena gets this out right before cassie...gets what she needs to get out,all over the carpet. she instinctively holds cassies hair out of her face. "do we have a ground floor bathroom,i dont want you ruining your carpet.", karoliena asks,not remembering the layout of the house right now.

the bubbling of a bong is heard and erich coughing. "oh...is she alive? listen,i could send a squad car over there. handcuffs and nightstick anal violations all around. but do you really want that? shit,it works for little kids. say you are are sorry and make up. it is snowing out and i cant afford to send officers out there."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#57 Posted : 25 December 2013 22:01:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The next morning, Cassie awakens first on the carpet of the hallway. She looks confused, sitting up to see Karoliena beside her. Cass narrows her eyes and yawns before looking at the vomit on the floor bear her. And then she sees the blood, right where she had been laid. Confused and sans memory, she raises her hand to her face. "Owwww," she squeals loudly as a sharp intense pain shoots across her face.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#58 Posted : 25 December 2013 22:45:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena awakes when she hears th howl from Cassie. She shoots up,ready to give someone the ass kicking of a lifetime.. When she sees it is just Cassie and her she calms slightly. She has a fuzzy recollection of the previous events;and cassie looks far worse than she remembers.," ugh...I feel like shit." She mumbles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#59 Posted : 25 December 2013 22:59:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie looks over at Karoliena when she wakes up. Karoliena looked terrible. Her eye was black and swollen and her lip was cut, the blood still evident around it. Cassie blinks. "I'm so sore," she whispers, holding the top of her head where her hair was nearly yanked out. "Kari...what happened?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#60 Posted : 26 December 2013 00:45:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena sits up,swallowing to try to get the taste of stale liquor and blood out of her mouth. Cassie was a mess. The words "tore up from the floor up" came to mind. She winces in pain and moves her hand on top of Cassie's. " well...I remember going to the club..rolling around here on the floor with you..." Karoliena says softly. "We...fought...like..pphysically."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage