logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#81 Posted : 29 December 2013 13:35:05(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy walked into her house after being at the studioall day, she walks into the living room and gives her son Jarod a kiss on the cheek. She then calls Will.

"Will are you home"

She shouts upstairs
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#82 Posted : 29 December 2013 13:45:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
"YEAAAAH BABE" Will was in the bathroom and flushed the toilet. He washed his hands and came walking down the stairs happy to see Amy. He had a smile on his face as he approached her and kissed her on the lips, as well as putting his hands on her waste gently.

"How was the studio? You look exhausted" Will looked at Amy concerned
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#83 Posted : 29 December 2013 13:49:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

When Amy hears Will's voice her face lights up. When comes down and kisses her she kisses him back.

"yeah it was ok, I am a little tired but I'm fine, I can't rest I need to feed Jarod, so how was your day Jarod was an pain was he?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#84 Posted : 29 December 2013 14:00:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"I can feed him if you want" he smiled. He wanted Amy to feel relaxed. He knew she had been doing alot of running around since her new album"

He smiled walking over to Jarod and picking him up.

"Just alittle, hes doing alot better thank god"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#85 Posted : 29 December 2013 14:04:13(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"aww would you his bottle is in the kitchen, I think I shall put my feet up and watch some telly, his restless like you his daddy then"

Amy giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#86 Posted : 29 December 2013 14:07:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Of course. You know I don't feel comfortable going to sleep unless your home or if I know your safe. My family means the world to me"

Will hands Jarod Amy and proceeds to walk and get the bottle . He returns with the bottle and begins feeding Jarod. "Hes already growing faaaast"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#87 Posted : 29 December 2013 14:12:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

When Will says that her and Jarod mean everything to him her heart melted.

"aww your such a sweetie that's why I love you, yeah he sure is growing fast one day his gonna be just like you I just know it"

Amy smiles look at Will as he feeds Jarod, she then proceeds to turn the TV on, but could not find anything.

"why is there never anything on"
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#88 Posted : 29 December 2013 14:39:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"I love you too". He smiled sitting back with Jarod and Amy. This was exactly what he wanted. Time with his family. "Yeah, he gonna grow to get all the ladies like his daddy did back in the day" Will winked laughing "I dont know, tv sucks. Its all reality tv. Order a movie if you want"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#89 Posted : 29 December 2013 14:46:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"yeah he will be breaking heart like you break wind, only joking baby hehe, I hate reality shows don't you?, we can order a movie let's have a look and choose together."

Amy was also glad to have time all together as she had been so busy promoting her album she hardly had time to be with Will and Jarod.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#90 Posted : 29 December 2013 15:20:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Hmmmmmmm what do you wanna watch?" And yeaaaah, funny joke haha. "Young will got all the ladies"

Will grinned trying to figure out a movie to watch
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#91 Posted : 29 December 2013 15:24:44(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"you should know I'm bad at choosing movies babe, I bet you did I got all the boy to you know, but you are my best of them all, shall I get the popcorn?"

Amy smiles, getting up to get the popcorn.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#92 Posted : 30 December 2013 03:44:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Will smiles "Suuuure, how about we watch something scary?"

He looked down at Jarod and seen him dosing off. Will picks him up and begins to burp him "Somebody's tired" he whispers as he put his son on his right shoulder and gently starts tapping his back
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#93 Posted : 30 December 2013 04:09:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy goes to get the popcorn. She returns to see Will and Jarod.

"aww you to are definitely father and son, your both cuties"

Amy sits down next to them both snuggling with them.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#94 Posted : 30 December 2013 06:23:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"BUUUURP" is all you hear as Jarod lets out a burp. Will laughs as he fell asleep in his arms. Will places Jarod down gently next to them and puts his arm around Amy as they relaxed. "Pass the popcorn" he grinned he looked for a movie "What about Texas Chainsaw Massacre...that movie is classic"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#95 Posted : 30 December 2013 06:28:01(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy snuggles with Will some more.

"that film is way scary though, you know I get scared easily babe, but ok"

Amy passes Will the popcorn.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#96 Posted : 30 December 2013 07:03:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"Whats there to be scared of when im around babe?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#97 Posted : 30 December 2013 07:09:00(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy giggles.

"aww you shall keep me safe, I see so let's watch it I will probably fall asleep before the end though you know"

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#98 Posted : 31 December 2013 07:48:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor was at home, finishing up a nice blog she was going to be posting up on her website soon. As soon as she was donr she closed her decorative Hello Kitty laptop and headed downstairs. She was humming a little, feeling quite happy for some reason. Honor was wearing a cute long shirt and some leggings underneath, not feeling like dressing up since she was just at home.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#99 Posted : 31 December 2013 08:01:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec looks up from the book that he's reading when he hears Honor coming down the stairs. "Good afternoon, gorgeous," he calls to her, taking off his reading glasses. He hated it when Honor saw him wearing them. They made him feel like an old man, but he didn't want to wear glasses all the time, and he had a thing against putting his fingers near his eyes. So the reading glasses occasionally always came out when they needed to. He sits the book and the glasses on the table next to him and stands up. "What've you been up to all day?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#100 Posted : 31 December 2013 09:15:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Hey. i just finished my blog for next year and now I'm going to be the lazy lover you fell for." Honor smirked at him then made her way to the kitchen, getting a glass of water and walking to him. She slyly made her way to sit in his lap and smile at him. "What's my sexy man up to?" Granted, Honor still felt guilty for the following day when she had officially cheated on Alec with Kai but she couldn't look guilty or he'd know something was up. For now, Honor played it cool.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar