logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#121 Posted : 01 January 2014 10:24:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Mm, you know showing you off is my favorite activity," Alec says with a grin, kissing the side of Honor's head lightly as he watches the food cook, his arms wrapped around her from behind. "Almost done? I'm starving." He was already thinking of what outfit to wear to the party. He had to look good in front of all of Honor's friends. He felt like he had competition now.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#122 Posted : 01 January 2014 10:28:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Yes, my starving man. I'm done." She laughs and then turns to face him, giving him a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you so much." Honor wrapped her arms around him as she said this. Something in her just made her want to make sure he knew that she loved him.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#123 Posted : 01 January 2014 10:39:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec beams when Honor tells him that she loves him. Usually he had to be the first one to say it. He starts to wonder if maybe the reason why he's become so paranoid is not actually because anything is wrong, but because things are going so well, he's just waiting for the other shoe to fall. "I love you, too, Honor," he says back, kissing her. "Let's eat."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#124 Posted : 01 January 2014 10:56:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor nods and then takes the food over to their plates, putting some on each and then sitting down. Honor enjoyed nights like these where her and Alec just spent time together at home, a relatively normal night. It had felt like they were a genuine couple now, after 6 months of dating. She realized that she could always be a little more nice to him and also more affectionate towards him. "We should do a toast, to use on this nice night."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#125 Posted : 02 January 2014 01:23:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec sits down across from her after watching her put the food on each plates. He loved this side of Honor, so caring and... well, girlfriend-y. They really didn't get many moments like this, each of them with their own separate lives and baggage. When they started living together, Alec had naively thought that they could easily mix both of their lives together, but he had recently learned that it was going to be much more difficult than that. But nights like this gave him hope. He raises his glass when Honor suggests a toast. "Alright. To us. And to our future."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#126 Posted : 02 January 2014 05:55:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor smiles at him. She felt really happy with him right now, as if she weren't happy before, but she was. She just never really sat down and appreciated it. "To us." She clinks her glass with his and takes a sip of the wine before taking a bite of her pasta. "Yum, I can really cook, eh?" She smirked. She always thought them living together wouldn't be so perfect but they were managing it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#127 Posted : 02 January 2014 08:16:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec grins and nods. "You certainly can. Maybe you should be the one cooking pasta more often. I like this whole 'you cook while I set the table' arrangement." He chuckles and takes another sip of wine before taking a bite of pasta. He wasn't much a shrimp fan, but the way Honor made it was absolutely delectable. "Where'd you learn how to cook?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#128 Posted : 02 January 2014 09:34:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Of course you do." She laughed and ate some more of her food. When she wanted to, Honor could really make a decent meal in the kitchen. It was one of her hidden talents but since she was usually tired or not here, they tended to order out or go out to eat a lot. She didn't mind but she figured he would like her home cooked meals a lot better. "My dad taught me a little when I was younger and when I had to go live out in the world, I knew I needed to learn or I'd starve." She takes a sip of her wine and sighs a little. "Sorry, the only dessert you get to have is me, again. I know, I know, you're tired of it but maybe one day I could actually make a pie."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#129 Posted : 02 January 2014 10:17:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec takes another bite and nods as Honor explains. "That's good. Nobody really taught me how to cook. I made shitty meals for my family, and then I made shitty meals for myself when I was an undergrad. And now I make shitty meals for me and you." He laughs, shaking his head. He always kind of wished that he had taken the time to actually learn how to cook more than what he knew, but he was a busy man, no matter how much of his life he seemed to to devote to reading and wine tastings. There just wasn't enough time in the day to be Alec Holter. "Oh, you know you're my favorite dessert, Honor. No need to apologize." He grins and takes a sip of wine.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#130 Posted : 02 January 2014 11:26:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She laughed. "Nice. Well, I could always give you some lessons. I'm not that talented so don't come to me with that complex, complicated shit. I can boil things and bake." Honor smirks at him. "But you know, you're about to become super busy so you might not have the time." She shrugged a little. "Maybe you should've taken a quick class on cooking at your school." She laughed again. "I can't wait for you to taste then." Honor ate another piece of shrimp. "I didn't even like shrimp until last year. It was my first time eating it really."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#131 Posted : 03 January 2014 05:06:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec laughs a little, shrugging. "The college I went to wasn't exactly the type of school that offered courses in the culinary arts, or I would have. And now, in graduate school... it's a little late to be signing up for things like that." He takes another bite, watching his girlfriend from across the table. It was times like these that he thought she was the most beautiful. He had seen her modeling pictures, of course, and he couldn't deny that she looked spectacular in them, but he preferred to see her like this. Normal and beautiful in every way. "Yeah... It's odd: I've always lived close to the ocean, and seafood was always a-plenty, but I never was a huge fan."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#132 Posted : 03 January 2014 07:55:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor listened to him as she continued to play with her shrimp. She swore she could listen to Alec talk all day, his voice was really soothing to her. She personally found her voice annoying at times. When she looked up and saw him staring at her, she smiled. "Why are you staring at me?" She couldn't help but to feel like he was sort of watching her, maybe thinking how peaceful this was? At any rate, Honor could tell he was head over heels for her. In truth, she was the same for him. She was just a lot shittier in showing it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#133 Posted : 04 January 2014 04:41:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec immediately looks down when Honor asks him why he's staring at her, embarrassed. "Apologies. I wasn't meaning to stare. I guess I was just thinking." He takes a sip of wine and then looks back up at Honor, giving her a small, soft smile. "I love you. You know that right? More than anything."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#134 Posted : 04 January 2014 05:17:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Aww, I kinda like when you stare. Since I know you and happen to be fond of you and you're not a stranger, it's cute." Honor laughed and then smiled. "Yes, I know. I love you too. Very much, even if I don't say it or show it sometimes, I really do. And I always will."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#135 Posted : 04 January 2014 05:30:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec laughs at Honor's response. "Yeah. We've been sleeping together for several months now. I suppose catching me staring at you every once in a while isn't the weirdest thing that could be happening right now." He grins and shakes his head, still chuckling a little. He smiles brightly when Honor tells him that she returns his love. "I know, Honor. And I'll always love you, too."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#136 Posted : 04 January 2014 05:36:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Once Honor finishes her dinner, she decides to just sip on the wine until she felt full. "So do you not celebrate holidays with your family? Like, at all? I mean I felt pretty bad on Christmas when you were practically surrounded by my family. It seems very shitty of them to not even try to come out here. I know it's expensive but...saving helps."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#137 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:05:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Even though Alec knows that Honor didn't mean anything by it, hearing her describe something his family did as 'shitty' sits with him the wrong way. He tries not to show that it upset him, but he knows that the wrinkle in the middle of his forehead gave everything away. "They have their own families back home. They can't just drop everything and fly out here. It's my fault, really. I should have gone out there, but I chose to stay here with you. Not that I'm regretting that, I'm just saying that if I wanted to spend time with my family, I should have been the one travelling. Not the other way around."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#138 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:10:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor could tell she struck a nerve with him after talking about his family. "It just seems...I don't know. It's not like I'm one to talk or anything. I just wondered." She takes another sip of her wine and leans back in her chair. "Sorry."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#139 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:16:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec shakes his head to tell Honor that it was okay and she didn't need to apologize. "Both of my sisters' families live paycheck-to-paycheck pretty much. It's fine. I didn't expect them to come out here. Hell, I don't even expect gifts from them anymore. We're close, but that's just not how we are." He shrugs, giving her a small smile.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#140 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:29:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I understand. Sometimes I think that it must be hard though. You're basically here alone with no family. Even I got a little sad when I didn't see mines for a few years." Honor sat her glass down. "Are you finished? I can go wash these if you are."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage