logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#141 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:34:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec looks up at Honor and gives her a small smile. "I'm not alone," he says simply as he starts to stand up from the table and take his plate. "No, it's fine. I'll wash these off. You cooked, I'll clean." He winks at her as he walks by and takes her plate as well. "More wine?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#142 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:49:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Okay." She doesn't decide to push the situation any further and instead just changes the subject. "Sure, thank you." Honor moved her wine closer so he could pour some more into it. She had felt at ease for once in her crazy life. Most of the time she was always on the go but it felt right to slow down and just do nothing. "You know what? Maybe we should stay in. I mean, it's our first New Year's together and I think it would be more meaningful if we just celebrated at home."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#143 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:52:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec goes into the kitchen and puts the dishes in the sink, making a mental note to clean them later. Normally cleaning them later would not even be an option in his mind, but today he decided to put some of his anal retentive traits aside for time with Honor. He comes back into the dining room and pours both of them some more wine, sitting down across from her again. "Are you sure? I'd be more than happy to go to one of your friend's parties, if you really want to."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#144 Posted : 04 January 2014 06:58:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well, yeah. I mean like you said...I'm always with them and stuff. I'm sure they'll survive if I'm not there this year. Besides, I'm feeling like a nice quiet time at home with you is the way to go. I don't necessarily need to party to enjoy myself." Honor smiles at him.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#145 Posted : 04 January 2014 07:13:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec grins. As much excited as he was to go to a party with Honor, he preferred a night in with her any day. "Sounds great. I'll grab some hot chocolate or something like that that we can drink. Or Chocolate White Russians. Either way, I'll grab some chocolate mix." He laughs, now mentally planning the night.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#146 Posted : 04 January 2014 07:27:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I haven't had hot chocolate in god knows when so I'm excited." She giggled a little. Honor could always tell when Alec preferred to stay at home which were most nights but she liked he tried to go out with her and do things she wanted. "With marshmallows?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#147 Posted : 04 January 2014 07:48:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Uh, of course with marshmallows. I'm not a barbarian," Alec says back with a smirk, taking a sip of his wine. "Yeah, I haven't had hot chocolate in a while either. It was always a drink for special winter occasions for me when I was a kid. Now when I drink it, I feel like an adult whose saying, 'Fuck all. I can drink hot chocolate if I fucking want to.'" He laughs a bit at himself. "It's like when you first move out of your parents' house, and you buy a whole cake just because now you can."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#148 Posted : 04 January 2014 09:03:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I agree. Besides, hot chocolate is great at any time. It's melted chocolate, who needs a reason for that?" Honor smirked and then decided to move over to the couch and get more comfortable. "Are you sure you don't need help with the dishes? I don't mind at least drying."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#149 Posted : 06 January 2014 10:26:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai had been bored all weekend, at home by himself and fed up. As a result, he was delighted that Faith was coming over to see him, as well as intrigued by the fact she wanted to ask him something. In a weird change of character, he had just finished cleaning up, he didn't know why, and now he was laid on his couch listening to some loud metal records.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#150 Posted : 06 January 2014 10:42:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith makes her way up to Kai's, humming to herself along the way, but nervously. She had heard the rumors that Kai was cheating on her, of course. She had assumed that eventually something like this would happen, but she wasn't sure if it would be a rumor or real. Faith had originally come to Kai's to ask him about it, but deep down, she knew that even if it were true, Kai would deny it anyway. She decided to take another approach to it. "Kai, baby?" She calls out as she knocks on his door, trying to be heard over the metal music.
Offline genocidal king  
#151 Posted : 06 January 2014 10:50:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Still a little bored and fed up, Kai had started to doze off as he listens to his music. It's only when she knocks the door that he jerks awake. He smiles when he hears her voice, totally unaware anything was wrong. He hadn't seen Faith since they left Australia, and he missed her. He leaps up and surprises himself by almost jogging to the door. When he opens it and sees Faith, Kai smiles at her. "Hey, gorgeous," he says warmly, stepping out to kiss her and almost lifting her off the floor as he does. "Come in. I've missed you," he says, ushering her inside.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#152 Posted : 06 January 2014 11:00:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith bounces on the heels of her feet as she waits for Kai, getting more and more nervous. The more she thought about it, the more sure she was that Kai really was cheating on her, and this was the day that she would find out. That was the one thing she didn't want. She could live with Kai cheating on her. She just never wanted to find out about it. She wanted to live in ignorance. But when Kai opens the door and seems so happy to see her, she immediately forgets the possibility. "Hey there-- oh!" She says as she feels herself getting almost picked up off the floor. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him back passionately, so happy to see him. "I missed you, too..." She walks inside, looking around. "Cleaned for me again, huh? You're so sweet to me."
Offline genocidal king  
#153 Posted : 06 January 2014 11:07:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles at how happy Faith seemed to see him. He might have been doing all manner of shit behind her back, but he still did love her and it made him happy that he could make someone else so happy. When he puts her down again, he pats her backside softly and chuckles, following her inside and closing the door. "Hey, you can't say I'm not romantic," he winks. "I know when my girl wants to see a clean carpet, love." He smiles and walks to get them both a beer, something of a creature of habit. "Here, love. So what was it you wanted to ask, by the way? You make me nervous with cryptic stuff like that." He smiles, oblivious to the suspicions that Faith was having about his infidelities.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#154 Posted : 06 January 2014 11:21:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith giggles as she walks over to the couch that they normally always sit on, taking the beer that Kai offers her. "Uh, yeah, I guess I should just jump right into what I wanted to ask you then, huh?" She says, a little more nervous. "Um. I love you. You know that. And you love me. Obviously. I mean, you don't clean your house for a girl you just kind of like, right?" She tautishly laughs, and then quickly moves on to her next point. "But we're both really busy. I mean, obviously. We see each other maybe once a week, and that's crazy. I think sometimes you see those Kobayashi girls more than you see me. Like, maybe you should be dating them, right?" She laughs again, her voice becoming more and more high-pitched and tense. "Anyway, my point is that I think that we should move in together. Then we'd get to see more of each other, and maybe then I'd stop hearing rumors about you cheating on me."
Offline genocidal king  
#155 Posted : 06 January 2014 11:34:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs a little at Faith's cute laugh as he flicks his bottle top into the bin and sits on the window ledge to listen to her point. He was half nervous, as any cheat was, that she would find out about what he was doing, but he convinced himself it wasn't that. He smirks when she says that they love each other, but then lowers his brow when she says they don't spend time together. Was she breaking up with him? It was a weird concept to Kai, because normally he was the one breaking girls' hearts. He takes a rather sombre swig as he listens, but then he nearly chokes when she says he should date the Kobayashis, spitting his beer as he coughs. "Date them? That would be like dating me mate. No chance, love," he chuckles. Kai smiles a little at the change in her voice. It was cute, but also made him nervous. He nods when she mentions moving in together, He had thought about it before, sure, but he never expected her to be the one to ask. "Really? What, you wanna live with a reprobate like me? I mean, I would love to, Browdy." He moves to sit beside her, holding her hand. "Can't think of anything better than to wake up next to you every morning." He kisses her softly, trying to get out of talking about the cheating rumours and hoping she would drop it.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#156 Posted : 06 January 2014 11:46:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

She nods and laughs a tiny bit when Kai gives his reasons for not wanting to date the one of the Kobayashi girls. She understood what he was trying to say, but it didn't make her worry any less about the possibility. "Wha-- Oh! Great! Great!" Faith exclaims when Kai says that he wants them to move in together. "Do you... want to move into your place? Or mine? Or get a new place?" She rambles excitedly, the thought of him cheating on her completely absent from her mind now.
Offline genocidal king  
#157 Posted : 06 January 2014 12:01:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai looks a little confused at Faith's reaction to his comments about Erica and Mariko. In truth, it seemed like everyone thought he was sleeping with them - Honor had accused him of the same, but the thought had rarely entered his mind. He laughs at the fact she seemed so shocked by his willingness to move in. "Don't act so surprised, beautiful. You know I love you." he kisses her again with a little more passion. "The world's our oyster Browdy. Why don't we get something new, in an all new place? Something that's just ours, together. It'll be amazing." he smiles warmly at her, genuinely happy at the thought of living with her. "I've been waiting a while for this you know. To live with my girl."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#158 Posted : 06 January 2014 12:22:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith smiles, moving closer to Kai after he kisses her, wrapping her arms around him again and laying her head on his shoulder. "Yeah. Somewhere far from here and... everybody else. What about somewhere in Europe? Let's just move to Europe. I'd love to live in Germany." She smiles. There were a few women that were always on her radar for people that Kai might cheat on her with, and none of them had recently gone to or ever talked about going to Germany. She wasn't the jealous type, but she was a bit of the cautious type. "Yeah, me too," she responses, looking up at him and kissing his cheek. "I just want to be with you, Kai. I really don't care about much else."
Offline genocidal king  
#159 Posted : 06 January 2014 21:04:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles and kisses Faith on the top of her head as he puts an arm around her waist. "Away from everyone?" he chuckles. "Won't that make your job a bit harder, though, love?" He smiles as he contemplates living in Europe. Until recently, he had been considering moving to Australia for good, so it didn't seem all that bad. "Europe sounds good, love. Where were you thinking? Somewhere cool and hot like....Italy? Or something stable like..Germany?" He asks, before she mentions Germany herself. "Snap, love. If we're going Germany, how about Dortmund, then? Football team there is ace." He smiles a little to himself. It seemed alien to be making plans to move in with any woman, but it made him smile to be doing so with Faith. In many ways she was exactly what Kai needed. "Same here, babe. I just want us to be happy," he says with a little kiss.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#160 Posted : 06 January 2014 23:40:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs and shrugs. "Most of my work can be done over the phone and email. It's not like they need me at my desk every fucking day. It's a well-manned operation. It practically runs itself," she says back, more trying to convince herself that running her business from so far away would work. "And plus, Nichole has been living in this apartment that she just bought for her new girlfriend in Prauge recently, and that's just a few hours away from Dortmund by train. I could be there when she needs me, and then be back home with you within a night." She laughs a little and smiles, loving the fact that all of this was happening - or even the fact that it could happen. "Let's go to Dortmund. Soon. Find a cool apartment or something."