logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#101 Posted : 31 December 2013 09:32:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Oh, good. I feel pathetic when you're doing things, and I'm just sitting on my ass. Sit on your ass with me. Make me feel like less of a failure," Alec says back with a grin and a wink, wrapping his arm around Honor when she sits down on his lap and kissing her cheek. "Um, reading mostly. The Psychology of Music. I'm, uh... helping to give a lecture on it next week."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#102 Posted : 31 December 2013 09:39:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Ooh. Did I ever mention how hot it sounds that I'm with a student? If only I were your teacher. I think i could get an outfit." She winks at him then kisses him. "That sounds awesome though. I'm so proud of you, you work so hard and here I am, just an irrelevant blogger." She laughed.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#103 Posted : 31 December 2013 09:51:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec laughs and kisses Honor back. "I won't be a student for much longer... I told the college that I would take the teacher position that they've been offering me once I finish my degree next month." He sighs. He had agreed to take the position weeks ago, but with all the drama and commotion that had been going on between the two of them the past couple of weeks, the news had never come on fluidly. "I'm proud of you, too. And you're not irrelevant, no matter what those shitty rappers try to say about you." He grins, thinking about all of the people who bitch about bloggers being irrelevant, but then like them when they give good reviews.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#104 Posted : 31 December 2013 10:33:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Really? What made you change your mind?" Honor was glad that he decided to take the position. Despite the two of them being in a rocky situation in the few months, she still always wanted the best for him no matter what. "Yeah, don't worry, I've got tough skin. They always start grinning when someone gives them a wonderful review yet we're so unimportant. I love their logic. It literally makes me smile at night." She smirks. "I think we should celebrate you taking the teaching position, like we need some fireworks or something," she says jokingly and then kisses his cheek.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#105 Posted : 31 December 2013 10:42:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Uh, you know. What else am I planning to do with a degree like this? There's not exactly many positions available where I'll actually be able to use what I'm learning. A teaching position is really the only way I'll ever be able to use any of it." Alec shrugs. In reality, he was perfectly fine with being a student for a while, making money the way he was now - writing for textbooks and lecture halls. But he had to get a real job eventually, and he was starting to feel pretty bad about himself while his girlfriend was making money modeling, and he was just sitting at home all day. This was more for him than for anything else. "Well, I can't offer you fireworks, but I can offer you wine and poorly made sandwiches."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#106 Posted : 31 December 2013 10:48:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"True. There's nothing better than self-motivation. Well if there's anything I can do to help, I'll do it." Honor smiled at him. "Maybe I can pretend to be one of those cute women who stay home and cook while their boyfriend's are away at work and then when you come home, I could be waiting for you naked." She giggled a little. "Then I doubt you'd eat the food." She shakes her head. "I can make us a pretty damn good dinner if I set my mind to it. Maybe....I can make some shrimp pasta? Keep the wine though. I'm sure that'll make everything better."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#107 Posted : 31 December 2013 11:13:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec grins, thinking about Honor in that situation. Not that he was in any way a mysognist, but the thought of him coming home to his loving girlfriend, naked with dinner waiting and a martini in his hand. Well, that's ever guy's dream, isn't it? "I can't attest to how good food is when you make it naked, but I'm sure the dessert would be amazing." He chuckles at his own dirty joke, pulling Honor closer to him. "You're going to make dinner tonight? Deal. Let's do it."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#108 Posted : 31 December 2013 11:18:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Of course. Desserts are always phenomenal here anyway." She winks at him then laughs. "I'll make dinner and you can set the table, how's that sound? You get the easy job this time." Honor kissed him again before she got up and stretched a little. She was glad the two of them were back on good terms but she knew it wouldn't last for long. They had a habit of getting into a good place and then something completely overshadows it with a bad aura. She just hoped it would at least be tomorrow or hours later.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#109 Posted : 31 December 2013 11:36:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Woohoo," Alec says back with faux enthusiasm over his job as table setter, although he was glad that Honor wanted to sit at the table at all. Usually they are their dinner in front of the television on the couch. Being able to sit down at the actual table made it seem much more special to him. He starts towards the kitchen, and grabs plates and silverwear for the two of them. "What've you been up to lately?" He asks as he reaches for a plate. "I feel like you've been going out with your friends an awful lot. Any fun stories or anything there...?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#110 Posted : 31 December 2013 11:42:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor heads to the kitchen and starts to get out some things in order to make dinner. When he asks about what she had been up to, her mind couldn't help but yell, 'I've been cheating on you with some asshole' but she refrained from saying that aloud. "Yeah, sorry. I just haven't seen some of them in so long so I wanted to hang out. Nothing much, just work and being with friends. I'm glad to be home though." She smiles at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#111 Posted : 31 December 2013 11:55:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I'm glad to have you home," Alec says back, turning towards her and smiling as well, suspecting nothing. "What work stuff has been going on? Anything new? Any new... projects?" He was never sure how to ask about Honor's work. He didn't quite know the 'modeling lingo,' and didn't want to make a fool out of himself by asking something stupid.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#112 Posted : 31 December 2013 11:59:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Umm....just a few. I signed a deal with a few clothing lines and stuff. I'm doing another shoot soon so yeah, pretty boring really." Honor laughs. She didn't really consider modeling work for her since she loved it so much. She didn't mind the long hours or multiple costume changes and make up touches. It was amazing to her. Besides that, she still had other stuff to fall back on. "Nothing else really. Nothing much yet." She started to boil some water for the pasta and the shrimp.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#113 Posted : 31 December 2013 12:03:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"That's good. Right?" Alec says, and then realizes that he's not sure what is good and what is just modeling in Honor's world. "A few clothing lines? Any one that I would know of?" He asks, and then realizes that he's just been standing in the kitchen with plates and silverwear in his hand, giving Honor the third degree. He goes into the dining room and sets the table, and then comes back. He wasn't sure why he felt like he needed to question everything that Honor was telling him, but deep down, he was nervous that she might have signed with Kai's clothing line anyway and not told him. He felt like he had to know now.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#114 Posted : 31 December 2013 12:07:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"That's great, yeah." She laughs a little at his uncertainty about her job. She didn't mind it. Truth be told, she always figured Alec thought it wasn't a serious job and more of a hobby but modeling was Honor's life. It was basically all she knew and her passion. She shrugged a little. "One with this place out in London called 'Kiss Clothing' and a swimwear line by 'Lolli'. Those are the only ones. Don't worry, I promised you that I wouldn't sign on with Kai's line, Alec..." She looks up at him. Honor figured it was what he worried about and by what she had done, he had every right to not trust her. She just couldn't tell him that. "Those are the only two and maybe next year, I can get more."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#115 Posted : 31 December 2013 23:58:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec chuckles a bit when Honor calls him out on being nervous over her signing to Kai's line. Although he wasn't aware of any reason not to trust her now, he definitely felt like she was hiding something from him. It was just a hunch that he wouldn't act on until he had solid evidence, but he could feel it in his gut that something wasn't right. "Well, the year is almost over... Speaking of that, do you have any plans for New Years?"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#116 Posted : 01 January 2014 04:35:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor shrugged a little. "I don't know, do you want some plans?" She continues cooking. Honor felt that Alec didn't completely trust her but still, she wasn't going to just start confessing anything. "Do you want to go in 2014 drunk and half brain dead or at a party and half brain dead?" She smirked a little.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#117 Posted : 01 January 2014 06:46:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Is there no 'drunk and at a party and half-braindead' option?" Alec asks with a smirk. He hadn't had anything planned, but he assumed that Honor had something cooked up, and if she did, he wanted to go as well. They didn't go to a lot of parties together as a couple - mostly because he generally didn't enjoy her friends and he didn't think that she would enjoy his - but New Years Eve needed to be one of those times they spent together. He didn't want somebody else to give her her first kiss of the year.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#118 Posted : 01 January 2014 06:51:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"No but we can always write that it." Honor had always enjoyed going out on New Years Eve, usually to drink and celebrate another year of living. This year, she had someone, a boyfriend, to really celebrate with. "My friends throw this party every year for New Years. We can go if you want? Or we can stay here and count down, either way I'm fine with it, babe." Honor looked over at him. She knew she owed a lot to Alec and there was no one else she was going to spend the new year with than him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#119 Posted : 01 January 2014 06:57:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Alec smiles. Honor even inviting him to one of her friend's parties meant a lot to him. "Yeah, let's go to the party. Get dressed up, look nice, drinking some champagne..." he starts, and then realizes that it's probably not that formal of a party. "Or, you know, whatever they're serving there. I don't know. But let's go to the party, yeah."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#120 Posted : 01 January 2014 07:26:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"They will have some champagne and a little of everything. It won't be too wild...well, not for me at least. Just some music, some food, drinks, a good time. I promise you might like it." Honor smiled at him, happy that he wasn't objecting to the idea of being with her friends. "I'd say....a nice top and some jeans with your leather jacket would be good enough. I'll wear something cute, just for you. You can show me off." She laughs as she continues cooking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage