logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5859606162>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1181 Posted : 06 February 2019 18:15:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Oh Billy and I were never that close," Joshua says, screwing up his face in disgust. Billy is handsome, sure, but he'd never go down that road. Even if Joshua wasn't with Johnny, getting involved with your manager is a messy situation especially if said manager is Billy Holmes. "Billy could be behind it. Payton could be behind it. A shitload of people could be behind it. I just hope that we get to the bottom of it soon. Yeah, I have people working on it. As soon as something comes up, I'll be taking all sorts of action. They'll wish they finished the job." Joshua is not one to be messed with. He's not a fighter in the literal sense but when it comes to a battle of words and the court system, he'll dog walk anyone who tries him. Do not try to get one over on Joshua Grimmie. Appropriate action will be taken and then some. "I'm supposed to have new music out real soon. I hope this doesn't scream publicity stunt," Joshua chuckles, holding his ribs. It could work well for him. Sympathy purchases may give him his first #1 song. Joshua cocks his head to the side after listening to Erica's plans surrounding time off the road. "9 months?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. It's a very specific amount of time and Joshua isn't stupid.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1182 Posted : 06 February 2019 23:56:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"Hey,we all are entitled to at least one mentally unstable fling." Erica tells Joshua with a playful shrug. She may have been past that point in her life,but Joshua was still young. He had many years of messy relationships ahead of him. Erica rubs her temples tiredly. The fact of the matter was Joshua rubbed many people the wrong way. So the suspects suspects were probably easier to rule out by finding Out who DIDN'T want to hurt Joshua. "I'm not condoning it,but....you would be surprised what prisoners will do to another for a few books of stamps. If these bastards are even found. Maybe it isn't Billy. He seems like the arrogant prick who'd want you to know it was him." Erica says distastefully. Since the dustyn thing,again, there was no love lost between Erica and Billy. "There are worse publicity antics out there. Hopefully your new song will be about fucking . that seems to be the rage these days!" Erica laughs alongside Joshua. With healthy ribs,she did enough laughing for both of them. Erica gives a little yelp and her eyes dart back and forth. She sort of forgot to be vague about her time away ,bejng in a hospital reminded her about her situation. " um...gretchen is a man." She says in an unintentional imitation of peggy hill. That is: making an utterly absurd statement,but saying it with overconfidence.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1183 Posted : 07 February 2019 02:06:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"I'm bipolar and have had some serious breakdowns and I still haven't seen Billy in that way. He's not my type. On the Weekend front, I'm more of a Riley man," Joshua says with a small chuckle. As pretty as Billy and his brothers are, the cockiness that comes with that turns Joshua right off. There's being confident then there's jerking over your own reflection. Billy is the latter. "Well, if they aren't caught then karma will swallow them whole. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. You do bad shit, it's going to come back and bite you in the ass." Joshua applies this theory to Republicans. There's a reason their arteries clog fast. They are also cursed with the ugliest children. On the subject of sexual music, Joshua shakes his head. His planned single is far from sensual. "Quite the opposite actually. It's more of a kiss-off than kiss me affair. Guessing it won't really fit into the current pop music zeitgeist but...meh, fucking is the last thing on my mind right now." Joshua smiles and immediately picks up on Erica's awkwardness and decides not to question her any further. He knows. She told without telling. "Well...you tell Gretchen I said congratulations."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1184 Posted : 07 February 2019 02:57:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica crosses her arms and narrows her eyes. " Riley...riley and little miss perfect." She starts with a sneer but giggles and tugs the string of a balloon. This causes it to Bob around and jostle the others. She really does just harp on the chaelin thing because she figures someone out there finds it entertaining. " they're all too pretty for me. But not like girl pretty. Just pretty pretty." Erica says in her confusing way. Her taste in men changes with the breeze,it would seem . erica at first simply nods along in agreement with the bit about karma. Karma actually fits in with her reasoning for the condition she has put herself in. " i hope justice is served one way or another. This..." Erica says,gesturing to Joshua in the bed," is bullshit. You need normal muffins. Not feel better soon muffins." She picks one up and tosses it from one hand to the other. This causes crumbs to fall on the floor. Erica does end up laughing at her previous statement and Joshua's completely normal response to it. " well... Its not ours. Im doing someone a favor. A very big..and not very well thought out favor." She laughs and looks out the window. "Oh and Gretchen isn't a man.not even a little."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#1185 Posted : 04 August 2019 11:50:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich loathed new york city. on its best day he refused to play shows there. on its worst,he purposely went to new jersey. he was actually ok with the rest of the state,it was only new york city he hated. he owned a dilapidated victorian upstate. it would never be lived in because he was too lazy to do the work to repair it and his current girlfriend was too sensible to set foot in it. but he did sometimes spend time at her house. the house in question was closer than he liked to people and the other neighbors hated how his car rattled their windows and set of their car alarms. a spitfire sources rolls royce merlin engine would do that. he figured he had to fit the part,so a rat rodded 59 rolls royce was his choice for tearing around here. but that was not the case today. today he was in new york city proper and was in a cab. today he was meeting his daughter...and her mother. ada had asked erich to be sober for this venture and he obliged. he had actually stopped everything a few days after that conversation. while his habits werent of addictive substances,they had become more of a crutch than he realized. the cab slowed to a stop in front of the park that was across the street from where he had once lived with his once wife. erich shoved a hundred dollar bill at the driver and got out. he didnt care how much the fare was,he just knew he needed to get through this as easily as possible. he wasnt sure what to wear for such an occasion,so he stepped into the park wearing his black suit with red pinstripes. did one dress up for meeting their offspring? he felt maybe he should. even if it was hot as balls and the suit made him look like the devil trying to scam people for their souls in three card monty. he looked for ada,hoping she had stood him up. being cordial over twitter was one thing. face to face was something entirely different.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1186 Posted : 04 August 2019 12:16:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada and Marlena walked together, hand and hand, to the park, both of them equally nervous, although one of them wasn’t sure why and was just mirroring the emotions of her mother. To Marlena, this was just another trip to the park - a relief, as they had been spending most of the past couple of days cleaning their apartment after moving in and getting everything settled. Ada had explained very little to Marlena about why they were actually going to the park, mostly only mentioning that they were going to be meeting “a friend” there, which felt exciting to Marlena. Ada, of course, was almost shaking with anxiety. A naturally anxious woman anyway, Ada found this situation to be very anxiety-provoking, but was trying to stay normal for her daughter. Many thoughts were running through her head, mostly thoughts of Erich showing up high, or not showing up at all. Fears of how Marlena would act coursed through her as well. Marlena had been taught to be a well-mannered child, but she didn’t always act the way Ada would like her to. Such is children. Ada just didn’t want this experience to be negative for anybody involved.

Ada spots Erich first, of course seeing him dressed up in his suit, looking rather proper but still like the Erich she’d always known. She can’t help smiling a small smile at seeing him again. It had been a long, long time. Marlena, instead of noticing Erich, notices the swings first, and takes off running towards them, her pink hair bouncing as she hurries. “Careful, Marlena!” she shouts after Marlena as Ada makes her way to Erich, keeping an eye on her daughter for a moment before turning to Erich. “Well, that was your daughter, who is much more interested in the swings than us right now,” she says with a laugh. “Hallo.”
Offline erich hess  
#1187 Posted : 04 August 2019 12:36:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

sobriety was not all it was cracked up to be. the world at large seemed to lose its oneness without lsd,mescaline,psilocybin ,or even dxm to filter reality through. it had been near 15 years or so since erich was sober for any length of time. it was the least he could do meet his true offspring with a clear mind. he hated being this way,he felt he was letting people down/ it was his daughter,sure. but who wanted erich hess the man,when they could have erich hess the character? in his thoughts,he scoured the many children running around .even in new york,pink haired children were rare. thanks to instagram,he had had an idea of what to look for for,but he didnt see her.the bitter part of him nagged that ada wasnt going to show,just to make him look foolish again. but the sensible part of his mind told him to wait. she would be along soon.

in a sea of mothers calling for dakota,christy,jonathan,luna,and abigail,erich heard a familiar voice calling for a marlena.he looks over and sees one small head of pink hair bouncing towards the swings and another approaching him. ada looked far different than he remembered,but who knows? maybe she always looked this way and he just didnt perceive it. "swings are forever,parents dont last all that long." erich says while looking at the small girl thoroughly enjoying herself on the swings. she seems slightly younger than erica's daughter. so erich is roughly aware of what kids that age are like. "miss ada von wannemaker,i presume?" erich asks with a slight bow. he had played this scenario over and over in his head many times. yet seeing ada again didnt really feel like any of those imaginary scenes. he didnt feel old lust,anger,or even sadness. it felt awkward and he wanted to run away. hallucinogens may make reality more intense,but they do a good job insulating one from reality as well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1188 Posted : 04 August 2019 13:02:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs a little and nods, giving a little curtsy in her short dress. This awkwardness was not what she had expected between them at all - anger from Erich perhaps, she was prepared for that. Even for one of them to cry here in public, she was ready for that to happen - it was New York City after all, two grown people crying on a park bench wouldn’t be the weirdest thing these people had seen this morning. But no, instead she just felt weird, like maybe he really didn’t want to be here to meet Marlena, and this had been a terrible idea from the start. What kind of person was she, forcing others to be a part of Marlena’s life if they didn’t want to be. It’s not like they needed him for anything, they had gotten on just fine without him for all of this time. She just wanted for Marlena to have a father. Marlena deserved one. It took two people to make her, after all, and both should have something to do with her now. “I am sorry,” she says after a couple of moments of silence between them. “You can leave if you wish. I do not want to force you to be here if you do not want to be anymore.”
Offline erich hess  
#1189 Posted : 04 August 2019 13:40:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich watches marlena on the swings for a moment. it is strange to think that being is half of himself. what was her favorite color? did she hate cauliflower like he did? on a physical level,she looked 100% ada. which he imagined must be good for the child. nobody wants to look at a kid and see the spitting image of their ex. "dont be." erich says before looking at ada and tucking his un pomaded'd hair behind his ears. he was conflicted. his own father was a cruel man,dustyn's real father was shit. he mainly thought about dustyn's point that just worrying about marlena was a good start. that he could have dealt with. being with ada one on one was not what he was expecting."nah. i need to get used to this. for marlena's sake." he states,desperately wanting a nip of the flask in his pocket. but sober meant sober. today erich wouldnt even take so much as an aspirin."i just expected an awkard conversation with a child first,then i could work on the awkard small talk with you." erich laughs nervously. " i told you i would be here and be here i shall. it's just different..you know,seeing you as opposed to a name on a phone screen." he says softly,keeping his eyes on marlena. without his protective layer of chemicals,erich was a rather nervous and meek individual.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1190 Posted : 04 August 2019 13:54:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada nods again, having trouble finding the words to say to her ex. “I am happy that you are here, for what it is worth,” she says, about to reach out and touch Erich’s arm, but holding back. She had never really seen Erich nervous like this before - it had so often been Erich calming Ada down in the past. Erich has been a protector of sorts to her for so long, and she had continued to have protector figures in her life after she left, so being now in this adult position of having no protection - or, in fact, having to be the protector figure over her child alone - Ada could feel that anxiety looming over her at all times. She wasn’t sure if she could bare to juggle her own and Erich’s nervousness at the same time. “Here, I will call Marlena over. You should actually meet her,” Ada offers, turning towards the swings and calling out for Marlena, waving her over. The little girl seemed apprehensive to leave the swings, worried somebody might take her spot, but eventually bounds over anyway, running towards her mother happily. “Marlena, this is Erich,” Ada makes the introduction. Marlena simply looks up at Erich and waves, giving a similar hallo that her mother had before.
Offline erich hess  
#1191 Posted : 04 August 2019 23:04:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich holds his hands together and nods slightly before looking over to ada. "yeah..its good to see you too. it's just weird,you know? i never thought i'd ever be in this park again with you. its a total..yeah." he tells her with a bittersweet smile. he looked up and could see the building they used to live in. he briefly wondered if ada still lived in the same building,but refrained from asking. it seemed far to personal and prying. when ada offers to call marlena over,erich wants to stop her but doesnt. it was too late anyway,the words had already passed the woman's lips and were out in the open. in seconds,the little girl had bounded up to them and was speaking. for the briefest of moments erich looked over marlena. she carried the air of a very free spirit about her and that tickled erich to no end. he looks to ada before looking back to marlena to greet her. "hello,marlena. swings are the just the greatest,right? " erich asks the little person. he didnt want it to seem like he knew her or was trying to force something that wasnt there. every one likes swings. in his head,he couldnt help buy compare her to the other child that was biologically his, eris summers. eris was a rather serious child,even at her young age. its only fitting that if karoliena was compared to morticia,her daughter should be compared to wednesday. erich determined he must have weak genes. neither child looked like him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1192 Posted : 06 August 2019 12:11:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“A total mindfuck, right?” Ada finished Erich’s sentence with a nod. The woman rarely cursed, especially since having Marlena, but she knew how to place her curses well when they felt necessary. She follows his eyesight to their old apartment building and shares a bittersweet smile of her own. She didn’t live there anymore, she lived in a much less expensive (although still completely ridiculous in price) apartment nearby. She didn’t have the same income that she had had before, and she would never ask anybody for money to help her out, so she was more in line with the less fine things in life than she had been before.

Marlena being around them was a swell distraction, though, from the awkwardness that was emanating between them. The little girl nodded to Erich’s question and looked back at the swings, seemingly anxious to get back to them. “Are you the friend we came here to meet?” Marlena asks Erich, slightly out of breath from her run across the park towards the two of them.
Offline erich hess  
#1193 Posted : 06 August 2019 12:42:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"that's the word!" erich chuckles at the sailor mouth of ada. the unexpected swear did help break the ice some. he had felt pressured to be on his best behavior. the fact they didnt just pick up where they left off had thrown him. it seemed like they would given their eventual warming over twitter. erich also looks up at what was a lifetime ago and strangely couldnt remember much about the real day to day life of his marriage. "i wonder who lives there now?" he asks with a smirk. he had it pictured some bootleg version of he and ada lived there now.maybe this would get easier after getting some words going. there was still the whole thing she wouldnt tell him over the internet. what had her life been since the split?

"i'll keep an eye on your swing. " erich says with a wink and picks up a discarded bottle to heft at any one trying to muscle in on marlena's territory. speaking to her was far easier than speaking to ada. the child probably had no preconceived notion of what he was or should be. "yes. yes,i am." erich says smiling a small smile at the girl. he felt like a crooked televangelist by keeping the secret from marlena. but maybe it was for the best " i've known your mother for quite at time. she was my best friend for a long time." erich says warmly. he wasnt sure where to take it from there,but he'd figure that out later.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1194 Posted : 08 August 2019 12:09:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada had a difficult time remembering the day-to-day life that she and Erich had when they were together as well. She remembered plenty of the bad times - the yelling, the fighting, the suicidal threats. And she remembered some of the good times - the fun times that they used to share were so extravagant and so authentically Erich Hess. She even remembered the first time Erich told her he loved her. When she thought of who might live in her old apartment now, she hoped that it was somebody having many more good times than bad. “Could you imagine if it were some other family with a fat cat and a small child?” Ada wonders out loud, remember the small family that they had had together. It was getting easier to speak, which was good because they had a lot to talk about.

Ada felt her heart hurt when Erich said that she had once been his best friend for a long time. Ada missed the relationship they had together, even if it wasn’t always good. She missed them being best friends. “Oh! That’s good that you’re here then, Mom doesn’t have any friends now,” Marlena says back, causing Ada to blush and close her eyes tightly. Marlena obviously felt more relaxed knowing that somebody was keeping an eye on her swing, and more trusting towards Erich for that.
Offline erich hess  
#1195 Posted : 08 August 2019 23:09:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

: I'm thinking a small cat and a fat kid." Erich smirks. " and furry. They take the poor child to circus sideshows on the weekend. Dietrich the furry and rotund kid has a hell of a time. Which is ok because he's a mean little thing." Erich further muses. He indeed had this scenario worked out in his head. He sighs and notices its getting easier to talk to Ada. Which was starting to scare him. While he ,to this day, defends her when Karoliena speaks ill of her...it was far better to see Ada as a caricature. Not that he saw himself as a saint in The relationship. He accepted his share of the blame too. He couldn't have been easy to live with. He vividly recalled the time he made a calzone for Ada. If anything,Marlena was made out of love. "Seems like a god da-.. Eternity ago,huh?" He says to Ada as much as himself. He wasn't going to take language liberties around Marlena. Ada had that right as she was very much the parent.

Erich kept an eye on the swing,praying to any deity that would listen to keep that swing clear. A sober erich would never throw a bottle at a child. Normal Erich would at least consider it. At Marlena's words,that only a child could deliver so innocently biting,looked over at the very red and probably pained Ada. Erich felt horrible as he definitely caused that. At one time he may have wanted to see Ada feel as low as possible, but not any more. For all he knew,she had lows even lower than his. " Well,she's new in town,Marlena. Once people get to know her,she'll have all sorts of friends. " He says warmly. He wanted to add that he was her mother's friend again, but he didn't want to make promises that a future conversation could break.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1196 Posted : 09 August 2019 17:43:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs, throwing her head back a bit at the idea of Dietrich, the fat and furry child. Nobody made her laugh like Erich did. There was just something so natural about his being, it was already putting her at ease. “A long eternity ago. So much has happened since then,” Ada agrees, her eyes going back to their old apartment before coming back and meeting his again. The so much that had happened since then was exactly what they needed to talk about, but it was probably a conversation that was better if eased into rather than just jumping right into it.

Marlena nods at Erich’s words, oblivious to the embarrassment she just caused her mother. “Right. I’m new in town too. Mom says that maybe I can start school here,” Marlena responds.

“That was a big ‘maybe,’ Marlena,” Ada chimes in between Marlena and Erich’s conversation.

“That’s a big MAYBE,” Ada parrots, emphasizing the maybe to be stubborn back. She smiles at Erich, and then turns around to look at the swings again. “Can I go back to swinging now?”
Offline erich hess  
#1197 Posted : 09 August 2019 23:12:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich didn't know how much he missed Ada's laugh until that moment. It was such an expression of sheer enjoyment. It had been so easy to love her all that time ago. Erich met Ada's gaze briefly before breaking contact. What was the appropriate amount of eye contact for an ex wife? Erica didn't count as that was just a long way to go to silly joke. He wasn't sure and didnt want to overstay an eyeball's welcome. The furry chubby kid wasn't going to save him from the conversation that was looming. " surprisingly not too much has happened on my end. Well,to me personally. " erich says,almost embarrassed his life really hasn't changed since Ada left, he just merely slipped back into his old life...after a period of mourning for the failed relationship.

"I might be able to bring a friend for you too." Erich tells Marlena. Gretchen had already pledged to be Ada's advocate...much to the irritation of Karoliena. He was sure Gretchen was already prepping takara to meet this far flung part of her past. Marlena was adorable in her parroting of Ada . he disliked rotten kids,but had a soft spot for spirited ones like Marlena seemed to be."Yeah. You probably better get back to the swings. We don't want Dietrich waddling down here and taking your spot." Erich warns with a chuckle. He imagined Dietrich looking like short,squat ,bug eyed individual who wore one of those propeller beanies like in old cartoons. "Is she...um,home schooled?" Erich asks carefully. There were territorial lines he was certain that existed,so asking personal things could be a minefield.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1198 Posted : 11 August 2019 00:59:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada was surprised to hear that not much had happened in Erich’s life since she’d been gone. She felt like the time they had spent apart from each other has been so long, surely things had happened to him. Perhaps they were just things that he didn’t want her to know yet. “And how is Erica?” she asks, remembering the woman who used to be one of her best friends. The memories they shared together were also a collection of good and bad, but Ada missed Erica as well just the same.

Marlena looks excited to have a potential new friend around, while Ada looks skeptical. She wasn’t sure who Erich could be talking about, although she did remember Takara. It made her nervous to think of possibly seeing Erica, although she had already met Erica’s new wife, who seemed so sweet. “Who are they?” Marlena asks, seeming to know what her mother is thinking. Given permission, Marlena doesn’t wait to turn around and start running back towards the swings, leaving Ada and Erich alone together again.

“She has tutors that come every day to teach her,” Ada explains with a nod. “They come in the mornings, so she has the afternoons free. I prefer her to have a childhood like that rather than spending all day in a school.”
Offline erich hess  
#1199 Posted : 11 August 2019 02:46:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich pushes his hair behind his ears for the umpteenth time today. there is much to be said for pomade keeping it in place. it makes all the destroyed pillow cases worth it . his naked hair felt too floaty in the breeze. or being new york,it was just puffs of car exhaust,people's breath and farts moving his hair. "erica? oh she is doing...perfect." erich says with a smile. his friend had had a hell of a time for many years,but seemed to finally have everything together. " she,takara,and gretchen.i do believe you've already met her. um,they live in Belgium now. huge castle. they have quote unquote staff . some crazy person had been secretly living in their house in japan. eventually the woman attacked erica. tore her up,but good. like thrown through a glass shower door. so gretchen and karoliena pretty much forced erica to move to the castle. karoliena and cassie are still together. no more kids." erich has to laugh a bit at this. the summers women were well on their way to having a sitcom level amount of kids with the 4 they had. they live in the big castle on the estate. some family thing of karoliena's going back generations. i got a spiffy guillotine out of the deal though. nina is doing well too. she is back in the fold after living in korea for a bit. mariko is arguably the most successful out of all of us now." erich laughs and looks thoughtful,trying to remember if he left anyone out. he knew that karoliena wasnt a fan of ada's so he tried to mention her a little as possible. but she was an integral cog in the hess machine.

it made erich smile to see the excitement on marlena's face at the prospect of a friend.it could be a lonely existence for a child in this buisness. he didnt know if ada still performed. he imagined that she didnt. he hadnt seen her name posted at any of the venues he'd played at. in spite of a long career,atomic war bride still played dirty little clubs. the glass ceiling for psychobilly was remarkably low and thick. "her name is takara. she lives faaaaar away. you met her before when you were just a baby. " erich tells the little girl before she bounds off to her swings. takara also lived a rather lonely life. she had eris,but that was it. the other summers kids were far too old to want to play with her. "if they ever meet. ten dollars says takara will want pink hair too." erich laughs. he really liked the matching hair on ada and marlena. it was adorable.

erich nods along with the description of marlena's schooling. "that is how takara and the summers kids do it too. which is nice. better quality education and no grinding down of the creativity." erich says while keeping a watchful eye on marlena. it was odd. she didnt feel anymore his than when he sat down to speak to ada. but she was tiny and the world was big. so it was more a general sort of watching the child.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1200 Posted : 11 August 2019 03:31:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Everything seemed to work out for everybody,” Ada comments softly after hearing all the updates on the people who were once her friends. She was even happy to hear that Karoliena was doing well, despite how she had treated her when she and Erich begun talking again. Knowing that Erica was doing well brought Ada a lot of comfort. She knew that she and Nichole had left around the same time, and that must have been tough for Erica. She also knew that after that update on the members of the Hess clan, it was approaching time for her to reveal where she had been for the past few years. She sighs and finds a bench close by, motioning for them to sit on it. “Oh, the dye is from this great company I found that doesn’t have any harsh chemicals like normal dyes do, so it does not damage her thin hair. I would love to dye Takara’s hair as well, they would look so cute together.” Ada hadn’t seen Takara in years, the idea of possibly seeing how she grew up and how she is now made Ada feel a little better about possibly seeing Erica again.

Ada nods at Erich’s evaluation of Marlena’s schooling. “It was good when we were traveling, too, because I did not need to take her out of one school and put her in the next. We just hired tutors to travel with us,” she says. “Not that we will be traveling anymore,” she adds. “We are staying put for a while. Traveling so much is exhausting, I have no idea how I did it so much when I was still performing.”