logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1 Posted : 08 March 2014 10:01:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Few is known about Magie Lena’s comeback, well at least she was trying to make this comeback for a while now, but finally it’s time for us to take a listen to this so long awaited and postponed debut material! Yes we all know she tried to release her solo career a while ago with two single that even made the top ten on charts but somehow it wasn’t representing her the way she wanted to be seened, so. all of that is in the past now and that black and white image too, this is a new approach and hopefully the official debut of Magie Lena’s solo career.
Magie, the way she wanted to be called after this release, is trying hard to claim that number one spot! This first single comes accompanied by one of the most controversial yet talented icons of pop music. We’re talking about the one and only Tisha Jackson! We know nothing about this featuring. We know nothing about how this “thing” happened. We only know that Magie is singing a very sexy and appealing song with Tisha and guess what? Their voices match perfectly, all of that was produced by no one less than Drake (aka mISTER_b).
The song premieres on Radio tomorrow but it can already be streamed on Magie’s brand new VEVO channel and obviously, you can download it on ITunes and Amazon.com, it seems that Magie is still signed with Liberation / Nomad Records as far as we know, the label is still there, well we don’t know if it is actually sponsoring it or in case of releasing a pop song independently Magie’s team decided to give credits to the label.
First we have the artwork of the single, what can we expect for its video? Well if you look at the artwork it’s obviously known that the video was already recorded and that Tisha herself appears on it, obvious again! Tisha seems to be kissing Magi on her cheek and Magie is half eyed closed which means she’s kind of excited about that kiss, if we pay attention of the lyrics of the whole pop extravaganza, we can understand that some scenes on that video might be damn sexy! The video was directed by Joseph Khan and it will premiere next Sunday.
The song anticipates the March release of Magie debut solo album. It’s a taste of what we’re going to listen from this girl who’s been working for two years now on songs for this project. She said on UNITED magazine that the album will bring an urban approach to the mainstream but it would also remember ElectroDeath friends of their old music. The album will be out next March 30th.

Song: B!tch is Back
Written By: Magie Lena, Lilly Stuart, ElectroLightz, Tisha Jackson
Produced by: Drake, ElectroLightz
Genre: Electropop, Dubstep
Length: 2:55

Production and Songwriting

The track flirts with Dubstep, something Magie has done in the past while she was front girl of ElectroDeath. But it’s not basically a dubstep track, it is way more pop and urban than her old songs. It does have a simple structure while it abuses of ‘wobbler effect’ it also have a bass line and a drum sequence. Some influences of R&B can be perceived too specially in the singing style of both singers, Magie and Tisha who apparently seem to share some similarities on their voices especially on their falsettos and high notes. The singing in the track is breathy and extremely sexy, the singers are almost whispering the lines of the track till the chorus where the vocals sound a little cleaner and thin also the singing can be compared to some hip hop styles as the words are said in fast tempo. Additional backing vocals and electronic effects on the singers’ vocals are perceived in the bridge of the track.

Lyrically the track can relate to fame and how to get famous, its’ an acid critic about what people can do to become famous and rich, so they’re basically telling that they will make anything to get their name famous, which also can be interpreted as a critic to lots of fame hookers and celebrity who does not have talent but only make fame exposing their lives.
The track was written by Magie Lena, her longtime friend and songwriter Lilly Stuart, the trio ElectroLightz all parts of ElectroDeath production team and finally Tisha Jackson the featruign of the song. Drake (aka. mISTER_b) produced the track alongside again the trio ElectroLightz.

Magie
Tisha
Both

Open up the drapes
I’m gonna show you how to shake
The crowd anticipates
But they’re not ready for my shape
Outstanding among the mob
Turn the cameras for my shots
I’m the great act
Now it’s mine your stare

The stage is my home
I’ll put on a big show
We’re in a world tour, tour, tour
They come to see me
They all love me
When I premiere,you’ll be watchin’ and callin’

That bitch is back, she’s back
Back, back
That bicth is really back
She’s back, back, back
Bitch is back

So if you feel heat
You’ll be with her creed
She’s been gone
But she’s finally back, bitch is back
Bitch is back, back, back
Bitch is back,
She’s back, back, back
Bitch is back

If I flip my hair like this
Will you be cheering over me?
If I get naked and wet, wet
Will you be still buying me?
I’m just tryin’ to make some money
Don’t really care about if it’s funny
Tell me, what makes you horny?

The stage is my home
I’ll put on a big show
We’re in a world tour, tour, tour
They come to see me
They all love me
When I premiere,y ou’ll be watchin’ and callin’

Back, back
She’s back, back, back
Bitch is back

So if you feel heat
You’ll be with her creed
She’s been gone
Bitch is back,
She’s back, back, back
Bitch is back

Rich and famous it’s who I wanna be
A fame hooker made of plastic
It’s all about having a big booty
No one cares about your inner beauty

Bitch is back…
Fame Hooker

Back, back
She’s back, back, back
Bitch is back

So if you feel heat
You’ll be with her creed
She’s been gone
Bitch is back,
She’s back, back, back
Bitch is back

Sounds Like

Edited by user 14 July 2015 02:40:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 9 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 08/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/03/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 09/03/2014(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 09/03/2014(UTC), Welat65 on 04/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 08 March 2014 15:31:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Loooooooooove this from top to bottom. Really nice work and thanks for having Tisha be a part of thiiiis :)

Tisha: Yes bad gal! I had so much fun recording this with you gurl! We about to turn the sexy up and really give em a show. B!itch you are back ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 08 March 2014 22:58:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: This sounds.....interesting. I guess I'm just still trying to figure you out Magie. Maybe the album will help, I don't know. I'm not a biiig fan but it's not horrible.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 09 March 2014 00:08:29(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3959 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: so infectious girls this is a killer tune :)

OOC - nice job on this both of you :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#5 Posted : 09 March 2014 12:26:06(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
OOC: I live! I live! I love the concept, the fierceness in the lyrics. You guys out did yourselves! So good to see Tisa in something fresh that I didn't do, Its weird lol.

Allura: My bitchezz! Represent!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#6 Posted : 11 March 2014 07:40:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Loooooooooove this from top to bottom. Really nice work and thanks for having Tisha be a part of thiiiis :)

Tisha: Yes bad gal! I had so much fun recording this with you gurl! We about to turn the sexy up and really give em a show. B!itch you are back ;)

OOC: Thank you for letting me have Tisha on it!

Magie: We definitely are! By the way I'm so happy for having worked with you, you're such a talented singer an icon in my eyes and this track is just so fierce no way I could about anyone but you to feature on it, I just fear the world is not ready for the video we did LOL.

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: This sounds.....interesting. I guess I'm just still trying to figure you out Magie. Maybe the album will help, I don't know. I'm not a biiig fan but it's not horrible.

Magie: Well, I'm glad you're going to listen my album, it's different in a way but the same in another way compared to this first single, I don't know, I'll send you a copy before.

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: so infectious girls this is a killer tune :)

OOC - nice job on this both of you :)

Magie: Thank you Amy.

OOC: Thanks.

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I live! I live! I love the concept, the fierceness in the lyrics. You guys out did yourselves! So good to see Tisa in something fresh that I didn't do, Its weird lol.

Allura: My bitchezz! Represent!

OOC: The duet idea belongs to Jaime, she lighted up the spark so I could think about something that would make proud to Tiha's stardom and Magie a positive start, thanks for enjoying it ;)

Magie: YAS, we're bad gals!

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 11 March 2014 08:17:55(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Check out Magie's thoughts on "B!tch is Back", working with Tisha and her new upcoming March 30th debut album.

UserPostedImage

‘B!tch is back, my brand new single featuring Tisha Jackson just premiered and I can tell that the whole “unexpected release” was the best strategy my manager came up, because people were expecting anything from me but not a track like that and even with such a huge icon like Tisha featured on it.’
‘This is a turning point in the my career, it’s like I’m giving the first steps again, it feels like that, I tried this last year but I was not feeling the butterflies that normally we must feel when we’re releasing something so important like a lead single, because a lead single will sort of set the amount of success your album will make, it’s nerve-racking, but I feel that people will be curious about my music after this track, it is something that we’ve been prepping since the middle of last year.’
‘I contact Tisha first, obviously, despite I’ve known her personally since she recorded a track with my sister last year, I thought that she was so professional and so sexy that immediately this song came up to me inspired on her, I mean she’s is a bad gal, she is an icon, she is a Diva and I like the fact that people who doesn’t know her personally thinks that she might be this bitch all the time, well she’s not, but the funny thing about this song is that it’s an acid pop track lyrically speaking and it does talk about how far a person can go to be successful, in this business not only Tisha but me and even other singers did all the craziest things to get a number one record or a number one single, so the track is about that and Tisha sounds extremely sexy on the song.’

UserPostedImage

‘The video we shot with Joseph Khan was insane! I think it will gather us the attention we want to, in all ways possible, there will be people complimenting it, but also there will be people criticizing it, some people might be shocked, but in my eyes and I believe that in Tisha’s eyes too it’s a beautiful video about two girls exuding sexuality and looking fierce.’
‘Part of the promotion of this album will be revealed after it actually will be released, I’m going to make a small promo tour to show these tracks for the fans I’m longing to conquer, well I also hope to please the most people I can with them, the album was shaped in a way I could work with any kind of genre I wanted to, I co-produced songs with mISTER_b, but we decided to credit his real name in the record, because some songs are not basically electronic tracks, they are way more pop than any other stuff he has done, so he’s signing this record as Drake.’
‘Themes of the track kind of go around the “remember me” idea, that’s why I decided to name the album “remember me”, it’s a feeling I’m recently having, when you tasted the success, like I did in the past and now I’m coming back just by myself it’s quite frightening and the first thing that came up to me was “do people still remember me?” and from that point the songs were being molded to relate to that phrase, so there are songs like “bitch is back” but also there are other songs with more emotional depth and other subjects.’
‘I feel lonely now, it’s like all these years since I’m not in a girl band anymore I’ve been alone, and I blame fame for that and I wanted to kind of be personal in this record, so it perhaps can sound a little sad, especially in the end, but I’m excited and happy that finally I have a career to pursuit and with lucky I’ll be able to go on a world tour and see the old fans and the new fans hopefully. So Yeah, I’m happy.’

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 11/03/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#8 Posted : 21 March 2014 02:43:48(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

VEVO PREMIERE

Magie join forces with Tisha Jackson in the latest single of her debut album "B!tch is Back". The video was recorded a couple of months ago in L.A. and it was directed by Joseph Khan. It lasted just one day to be shot and its main concept consists of powerful female kind of being appealing sexuality and acting as bad girls to match the attitude the song requires. This seem to be the way Magie choose to promote her new stuff, despite trying to release something more poetic and personal driven, she's full out on saying that she wants to conquer the top positions of the charts and she'll build her image to achieve that. The song had a modest debut at number seven and eight on the respective digital and airplay charts. Other than the video itself, Magie is expected to appear in some TV shows promoting the single and the album "Remember Me" schedule to be released next March 30th. Check the video below and leave us a comment.

Link 1

Link 2

Edited by user 21 March 2014 03:42:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 21/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 21/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 21/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 21 March 2014 04:39:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erich: I'm happily married and only have eyes for my potato. So I don't want to be thought of as a pig When I say ...video of the year? If sex sells,bill gates better each out.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 21/03/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 21 March 2014 04:57:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: All I got to say is DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN. I'm not married or with anyone so just letting you ladies know.

Kidd: It was a hot video, and well made.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#11 Posted : 21 March 2014 05:00:07(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: I'm happily married and only have eyes for my potato. So I don't want to be thought of as a pig When I say ...video of the year? If sex sells,bill gates better each out.

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: All I got to say is DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN. I'm not married or with anyone so just letting you ladies know.

Kidd: It was a hot video, and well made.

Magie: Thank you darlings! Me and Tisha are very appreciated and I gotta tell you, she's the sexiest, no doubt! by the way I see you Chris.. I'm single too LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 21 March 2014 14:20:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Love it lol. You are always trying something new, such an innovator of RP when it comes to your music videos and stuff. I am always excited for your singles because not only are the songs good but the videos are awesome too!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#13 Posted : 22 March 2014 02:47:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Ryan: And here live in the studio the new born Magie, ladies and gentlemen.

Magie: I like that!

Ryan: What?

Magie: The new born…

Ryan: Do you feel like it?

Magie: I do.

Ryan: I know it was going to please you…

Magie: You’ll need more than that to please me Ryan – laughs – but it’s a start.

Ryan: I’ll do my best, so how have you been?

Magie: I’m marvelous actually, just got from rehearsals and it feels like I’m ready to hit the stage once and for all.

Ryan: It’s been a very long time I must say, your last performance was on an award show and it’s been over one year now, do you feel different?

Magie: Everything is different, I mean, I’m a new Magie now, all aspects of my career and how I’m gonna work on it from here are hardly different from what I thought it was going to be back then, so I’m very confident that now things are going to really happen!

Ryan: Well they’re already happening, single debuted under the top ten plus the gorgeous sexy video with Tisha, how do you manage to put something like that together?

Magie: Thanks for the sexy and gorgeous Ryan, so sweet of you – little pause to deep breathe – I was thinking about a duet for “B# is Back” since I had it written. It was only a decision to find a voice that would fit those lines and the whole concept of the song and we thought about asking Tisha to sing with me.

Ryan: by We, you’re talking about the producers of the song? Does Drake have something to do with it?

Magie: Sure! By we, I mean me, Drake and Electrolightz, because we kind of worked together in this track, so we had this idea of inviting Tisha to join me in the track, and at first I must confess, I was very nervous she was not going to accept, because the song might be a little bit controversy for her, after all that she’s gone through recently in this business, but she was the sweetest girl on earth and said lets F-ing do it!

Ryan: Now that’s totally Tisha!

Magie: Yeah! – Laughs – She’s like that and with that breathy voice, you know, almost like seducing you, God damn, she can be sexy!

Ryan: Certainly not only she can be sexy, but you too, what are those hips shaking? I never saw you do that before.

Magie: Humm, those are part of my heritage, have you ever come to Brazil before?

Ryan: I know what you’re talking about! Well I can tell most men in the world were not expecting something like that!

Magie: That’s the goal, anything of this was announced before, it’s all unexpected and that’s how things will happen from now and then.

Ryan: So let’s talk about the album! It’s out March 30th and first I wanna know, why the name “Remember me”?

Magie: The name is what it is, I mean literally – short pause – I’ve been trying hard to make this debut an impact one, I’m working hard on those songs and I’ve struggle in the past, so in my mind I was thinking about, will people still remember me? Do I still have fans? All those questions that make sense for someone like me who experienced stardom in the past, it’s hard to deal with so many insecurities and doubts. Even though we’re celebrities, we’re human beings too and I fear not to succeed this time around, I feel like I need to prove myself. So Remember me reflects that aspect of my state of mind.

Ryan: Well, you came full out, I mean, the sexy video, Tisha Jackson and a badass song, do we have other songs on the record with that marketing power?

Magie: Yes we have, I wrote some cool pop tunes with a bunch of cool producers but also there’s a side on the album that’s more personal driven, there are songs with emotional depth and social analogies, like I did in the past with my band, so that whole past aspect of my career is sort of coming back in this debut and that’s something I was missing when I first started to think about a solo career, perhaps that’s the main reason I decided to delay my release, but I’m ready now.

Ryan: You’re a hundred per cent sure the songs in this album represent you!

Magie: Definitely these songs represent me and the environment surrounding me too.

Ryan: That’s such a naughty way to tell that, if you’re talking about environment around you… you know there are a lot of talking on the internet about your song, do you have anything to say in your defense?

Magie: Not much, it was meant to be that way, I wanted something controversy and a little bit of shocking, so people will get their eyes on me again. Obviously we have such a huge distraction which comes to be Tisha, but I feel like we’re in the same shoes here.

Ryan: Did you girls have time to bond a friendship?

Magie: Absolutely! I know Tisha for such a long time, but I got to know her personally when she was recording with my sister last year and that’s when we talked about working together, so we have each other’s cellphones and we text and whatsapp one another, I must say she’s very funny and we plan to hang out soon. It’s healthy for us women to connect with each other and Tisha has such a strong personality which I find it inspiring.

Ryan: Well, you’re going to be very busy I know, I saw your schedule time, there are lots of promotion for you, but will you find time for your heart?

Magie: I don’t really think my heart will need a free time – laughs – I mean I’m single now and it feels like it’s the best way I can be now.

Ryan: There were some stories around, about you on a blind date with another rising star, someone named as Kellin, and can you tell us anything about that?

Magie: Well – Magie stops and then everyone starts to laugh

Ryan: ‘Cause I would imagine, how would be like for a dude to go on a blind date and then find out that the woman who’s going to attend the actual date is anyone but Magie Lena and if you’re not together now I bet after he watched your video, he’ll be regretting for not having called you back, am I right?

Magie: Well – Magie deep breaths again – all I’m gonna say is that, my album comes out next March 30th – Magie laughs

Ryan: Smart answer, so I’m not even gonna ask you about Billy from Reported Failure…

Magie: It’s been a very long time I haven’t seen him, it’s useless to ask me anything about him.

Ryan: Fair enough, change subject, do you plan to tour?

Magie: Yes, I do, actually I think we’re talking about join someone else’s world tour, so I get confident enough to make my own tour, but it’s a secret, you’ll know when it’s time to reveal.

Ryan: What about your family, what does your sister think about your career now?

Magie: Abie is very lazy these days, she’s going to accompany me, well actually my mom is coming with us too, I’m gonna do this promotional tour and they’re gonna be with me all the time, they liked the idea of the video and the songs, Abie also co-wrote some songs of this album, but she’s still a lazy girl, HAHA.

Ryan: What do you mean by Lazy?

Magie: You have no idea of what is like to live with her – Magie sounds ironic – Last night we had a dinner in our house with our team of managers and people who are working not only with me but with her to and I was like all about hosting the guests and being gentle and even serving them wine, she was just sit, she didn’t help me, she was there looking like she was a guest too, I told her “will you take you big ass from that chair and help me out here?” and she just said “F-You”. She’s like that!

Ryan: That’s very sisterhood – Ryan laughs

Magie: She’s not here with me, because she said it would be too early in the morning for her to wake up and she’s on vacations, but she’ll ever youtube this interview, she’s gonna kill me for revealing that. – Magie laughs

Ryan: Do you write songs for each other?

Magie: We have a studio at home, so we’re always writing and making music, but I’m more of writing than producing and she is a producer herself.

Ryan: Well good lucky on everything and hopefully the album will top the charts!

Magie: Thank you so much Ryan, I hope so.

UserPostedImage

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

snap_itshannah on 22/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#14 Posted : 09 April 2014 00:03:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Quote:
"Hello everyone! So my upcoming album is on its way to full stream this week, but we decided to take it slow on its release to focus on its second single release. Well you all know what are the goals of this project so far, once I'm speaking about it constantly on the web and even on interviews and all that stuff, but I really wanna say that this single is really special to me, this song is one of my most personal songs ever and I wanted this to become a single to contrast "Bitch is Back" take a look at the artwork of the single, and take a listen to the song as it will stream Tomorrow!"

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#15 Posted : 09 April 2014 05:17:06(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Song: Like a Stone
Written By: Magie Lena, Lilly Stuart
Produced by: Will Rocca, Neveah Martinez, The Vibrant (Dylan Olsen)
Genre: Synthpop, Hip Hop
Length: 4:49

BACKGROUND

The second official single off “Remember Me” is this track called “Like a Stone” written by Magie Lena and her longtime band mate Lilly Stuart. Production credits goes to Will Rocca, Nevaeh Martinez and The Vibrant, this last one belonging to the ElectroDeath production team behind the project.
The song prospects Magie to the future of pop mainstream music, it flirts with Hip Hop but it’s mainly a synth pop track with clean and loud vocal productions and by the way one of the best vocal performance of Magie’s debut album. It already starts with Magie and her powerful vocals singing the chorus of the track with barely anything as accompanying her, except a drum hip hop beat which increases its volume and later on it is combined to synth pop melodies.
The song overall is a md-tempo track, with so much melodically inspected introduced due to the emotional vocal performance by Magie. There’s a mid tempo hip hop drum and bass line which works properly in the choruses of the track, while the verses are much more influenced by synth pop, where synth beats provided not only by synthesizers but also classical piano and turn tables set the intonation for Magie’s singing.
There’s a bridge before the final chorus where other electronic elements are added to the song, but still subtle and sensitive to not run away from its main synth pop proposal. Magie does not sing anything in this bridge but she vocalizes some high notes in the end of this bridge, when the song resumes to the final chorus of it.
Lyrically it keeps the “relationship” subject adopted by the last two previous tracks, Magie is again talking about her loneliness and her failure as a romantic, in this track she declares herself as a cold hearted person, despite all her attempts to pursuit happiness in her sentimental life. It pays some reference to her last relationship with Billy, former Reported Failure main singer, by that time she preferred to not go deep in a relationship with him by the fear of a delusion and so she acted safe and rational, which comes to be frequent reference in this song in lines such as “Pragmatic and calculating thoughts / Dominate my mind / Acting self-assured in my life”.

MAGIE COMMENTS

The reason I decided to release this track as the second single is that it’s one of the most personal songs of this record. It goes to the core of my heart and opens up all imperfection inside of it. It’s me, cold hearted, I don’t really wanna be like that, but it escapes through my fingers, the ability to be more passionate and more vulnerable. I think the story of my life sort of made me be hard like a stone, sometimes it’s like I’m in this immense vacuum where I can only find ways out by calculating statics, it might sound weird but that’s how I see everything, like a math problem. I like the melody of this track, it’s quite unusual for this record but it has something that fits it on it. The synth beats are surreal and the Will Rocca hip hop addition raised the level of this track. I’m so happy to have it in this record.

LYRICS

Body boils outside
But there’s only a cold heart inside
Where blood pulses no more
And there was a soul, but it was sold
Pragmatic and calculating thoughts
Dominate my mind
Acting self-assured in my life
My future is being alone
I turned hard like a stone

This fable written long ago
But still some quirks I can’t let go
I let boredom come over my spontaneity
No there’s nothing you can do to change me

I shut myself for love
But I still longing for happiness
I even forgot how much
Cost the selfishness
While I’m avoiding people
I feel nothing but a tingle
And all these opportunities fade into a deep loneliness
Catch me before I fall in this curse
Don’t really wanna be all alone

Body boils outside
Dominate my mind
My future is being alone

Deep inside still lives a sparkle
A wish to see this story untangle
A last flame and if you feed the fire
Perhaps you will melt my heart

I shut myself for love
But I still longing for happiness
I even forgot how much
Cost the selfishness
While I’m avoiding people
I feel nothing but a tingle
And all these opportunities fade into a deep loneliness
Catch me before I fall in this curse
Don’t really wanna be all alone

Body boils outside
Dominate my mind
My future is being alone

SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 01 May 2014 23:40:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 10 April 2014 11:08:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Dylan: Magie, I gotta say you're definitely one of a kind when it comes to your music. I can honestly say, your album so far has been like a musical journey I haven't heard before and this is no different. I am in love with your lyrics and I think you're such a sad spirit sometimes but then you sound like you're just so happy and you really don't care. That's what music is all about; making listeners feel something.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 10/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#17 Posted : 10 April 2014 21:37:00(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Dylan: Magie, I gotta say you're definitely one of a kind when it comes to your music. I can honestly say, your album so far has been like a musical journey I haven't heard before and this is no different. I am in love with your lyrics and I think you're such a sad spirit sometimes but then you sound like you're just so happy and you really don't care. That's what music is all about; making listeners feel something.

Magie: Thanks for enjoying it, I have a tendency to think that this album won't show the real me as I thought it would, or perhaps I'm this complex human being with so many aspects of a personality, you were saying about me being a sad spirit sometimes and I really am! But also I can pull out some fierceness of my heart, in fact there are these two opposite sides of me, I'm glad it made you feel something even though it might be subtle, but that's what music is all about as you said. Thank you so much.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#18 Posted : 15 April 2014 00:11:40(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie appeared on Jimmy Fallon last night where she performed her most recent single released “Like a Stone” and did a little chat with Jimmy.

UserPostedImage

Jimmy: Our next guest is a pop singer who sold over 40 million records worldwide with her former band and now she going for a solo career causing a commotion in the world with her latest video with Tisha Jackson… yes I’m talking about MAGIE!

UserPostedImage

Magie enters the studio wearing a short dress with long leaves, her curly blond hair over she shoulder, basic make up and a smile on her face.

Jimmy: Thank you so much for coming up tonight, you look gorgeous!
Magie: Oh My, it’s a pleasure! Thank you for having me!
Jimmy: I was introducing you and I know you heard, about your video with Tisha! It got some million views on Vevo, actually it’s almost 300 million views, people were very interested about it, and I was really interested about this video too, how does that came along?
Magie: Well, first what people must understand is that the concept behind the video is self-exposure, so by that it was sort of demanded from me and Tisha to exposure ourselves. *naughty laugh*
Jimmy: Well that answers a lot of our questions. Anyway, the album “Remember me” is streaming since March and it will be full streamed by the end of this month, you’re also going on tour in support for Vanity and by the way you and Vanity kind of had some complacency recently.

UserPostedImage

Magie: Vanity is an icon in my eyes, she always was, ever since I started out my career she’s been in this business and she knows how to make things big so the opportunity of supporting her on tour came up to me as a gift, I embraced it with all my strength! It’s going to be big, I know that! And you know, she’s a charmer, when ElectroDeath was still a band we even payed homage to her artistry performing on an award show, good memories.
Jimmy: Yes you did! I remember that, quite unforgettable moment, you were also with Brittany Knox.
Magie: That’s right, it was a very special moment.
Jimmy: So you’re living in L.A. right now, but you use to live in Brazil with your sister and your mom, how’s a day on Magie’s life?
Magie: I’m very norma, I’m very simple actually. I wake up early, work out and then do some yoga, bally dancing…
Jimmy: Bally dancing?
Magie: Yes, belly dancing, I started out this bally dancing practice when I was touring the Orient on the WICCA tour, ever since then I’m bally dancing!
Jimmy: You could show some moves for us…
Magie: HAHA, I promise I’ll work on a dance routine inspired on Bally dancing.
Jimmy: We’ll demand that!
Magie: Well you can…
Jimmy: Recently I heard about you, that you called your sister Abie Lena lazy! Were you trying to say something we don’t know about Abie?
Magie: LOL, Abie is a lazy girl, fact! I mean, she always wake up later than me, she often takes a nap on the afternoon, she hates working out, but she must to because of her diabetes, obviously, but she’s adorable, an adorable lazy sister.
Jimmy: I bet you girl fight sometimes.
Magie: We’re actually into playing videogames, there’s this game Zombie U we play a lot and we’re quite competitive, but we don’t fight, Abie is the first person against anything that might order her physical energy!
Jimmy: Seriously?
Magie: Yeah, she is extremely accommodated.
Jimmy: Well, let’s moving on to talk about your album, how can you define it?
Magie: That’s a complicated question, because it is a conceptual album and it does have several references of my personal life but also I tried to cover other subjects that might not referred to my personal life, I don’t know, so it’s basically a mix of everything that I tried to comprehend as being part of my cycle of life, I guess we can define that way.
Jimmy: Second single was announced just yet and by the way you’re performing it tonight! Tell us about it.
Magie: This song “Like a Stone” is so close to me, it’s my point of view of love right now, so I thought it could be a good choice for single after a highly sexualized track like “B! is Back”. It’s hip hop but there is a lot of synthesizers and I like the fact that it’s sort of different from mainstream electronic music. I know it is still commercial, but it has a shift on what producers are making recently.
Jimmy: Are you ready to perform it?
Magie: Sure!
Jimmy: We’ll be back after the break with Magie! ladies and gentlemen.

Jimmy: Once again ladies and gentlemen, Magie!

Lights are dim but we can clearly see Magie standing in front of a pedestal with a microphone on its top. She looks serious and instantly after the announcement of her name, she starts to sing the first verse of the track which by the way comes to be the chorus of it. It’s only her voice and a very low synth beat, she goes raising her voice as the chorus reaches its end where finally the beat sounds are higher.
Now Magie sings the first verse of the track, she is accompanied by synth beats drums, they are performed by a band behind her, despite she’s referred as an electronic artist she choose to have a band on her live performances, this makes the song sound a little bit more organic then it actually sounds on the CD. As the first verse reaches its climax Magie goes interpreting it along the songs lines and the emotions transmitted by those words. There is not much of choreographed dance routines or anything like that, but Magie sort of uses her body to exude the feelings of the song, so she moves at certain ways in front of that pedestal.
The pre-chorus starts and Magie curves her body hanging it in the pedestal so she can perform the higher note of the song which comes to be the final lines of the pre-chorus. When she finally sings it, she raised straight again and start to walk with the microphone in hands while she keeps the same expression towards the lines of the song.

UserPostedImage

After the second chorus, Magie places the microphone in the pedestal once again and sings the second verse of the track, nothing is much substantially changed on the look of the performance overall but only a few lightning colors that were blue before and turned into red now.
In this second part of the performance Magie looks a little sadder then when she started it out, probably the meaning behind the song affects her sense of humor while she performs it. Near to the last chorus of the track, Magie opens her arms in a way she was going to embrace someone and in that case she open her eyes and smile to the crowd, so hopefully she was feeling warmed by the cheers for her by the people presented in the studio.

UserPostedImage

Right after the last chorus, the song keeps playing its final melodies while Magie vocalizes over its melodies, other than a dance sexy performance, this is a vocal performance, Magie is aware of her vocal potential and she knows how to sing live, definitely her past work left her nothing but so much knowledge of how enchant a crowd in a variety of ways and she did her job by delivering a very touching and emotional performance.

Edited by user 15 April 2014 00:12:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Famouss7x7 on 15/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#19 Posted : 03 May 2014 02:38:20(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

VIDEO PREMIERE

Celebrating the full Stream / Release of Magie's debut album, we present you the new video for "Like a Stone". Recently Magie's second single hit number three on airplay. The video was directed by Darren Craig and it consists of a vizual interpretation of what the song represents to Magie and such a way to reflect her personality. Watch it and enjoy it!

ooc: I do not own the images, they belong to real videos of Shakira.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

RoseJapanFan on 03/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#20 Posted : 16 May 2014 00:42:11(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Live at the iHeartRadio Theater Los Angeles, Magie takes the stage to perform a pocket show of her debut album. Rather than an elaborate pop extravaganza concert she was used to give on her old days as band, she decided to go raw and just brought a band to accompany her, no dancers, no costumes changes, no visual effects, just Magie, her band and her microphone, but that doesn’t mean that she is not sexy as hell, that she is not using her undeniably dance talent to conquer the fans who attended the quite intimate arena, she conquered the stage with her talent and charisma, those were her tools to receive applauses and cheers from the avid fans who went to watch her. This performance comes to be a preparation for her tour supporting Vanity, she’s about to travel the world with the mega pop star in the months to come, she promised her shows with Vanity are going to be a little more pop oriented than this one she’s giving to celebrate her album release for iHeartRadio. So have a sit, join us and enjoy this talent that we used to know so well but yet we’re all still curious about.

UserPostedImage

Lights flash to the dubstep wobbler effect, the crowd can barely see the stage because it is too dark, it does seems they’re in some sort of European club where all the lights were shut down and now cannon lights are being flashed on their faces, after some seconds of that vicious lightening, Magie comes walking from behind the stage, holding her microphone singing the first lines of the track that comes to be the first single of her debut album “B!tch is Back” are we going to see Tisha on stage with Magie? We really can’t answer that question, Magie looks extremely sexy and confident and she wears black skinny jeans with high heel boots, a silver sleeveless shirt with rhinestones and a bodice over her shoulders, her long now blond curly hair free and a very subtle make up. Her first approach is to look and to be sexy at the same time, she does it quite well, with subtle moves, especially with her hips, nasty smiles and half opened eyes, she also uses the space of the stage by walking in every direction, so she can greet all the fans that were watching her. But the stage is short and she seems to have some difficulty with her high heels, but it’s all forgiven because her voice sounds great, a little different from the original version recorded for the Record but we blame on the machine, because she sounded way more human live than on the CD. The track is short, Tisha didn’t appear, as obviously she wouldn’t, it’s hard for artists to perform together, in some situations like awards shows that even can be arranged, but in this case, Magie is just promoting her stuff, it won’t make sense for Tisha to appear, we forgive Magie again. Quickly after the first track comes a fan favorite so far, “There Comes The Queen”, Magie places her microphone in a pedestal she didn’t speak with the crowd yet, obviously there wasn’t space of time for her to talk once the first track was almost mixed to this second one, but she is wide smiling as she spells the track first lines. She loses herself a bit in this track, because she doesn’t need to look so fierce or sexy as she looked before, she is more enjoying the performance other than worrying about her moves or her walking on those extremely high heel boots. But she is not walking at all once she’s behind her microphone placed in that pedestal, which actually has the same rhinestones that her shirt has. She flips her hair quite a few times in this performance and the sexiest move she does while singing it, it’s that she uses the pedestal as pole dance, nothing too much over the edge but just some vibrating hips closer to it. Hair goes from left to right, up and down and she even puts her fingers on her hair sometimes, this is a very good vocal performance as well, she does loses her breathe in the high notes, especially the chorus but overall she did a marvelous job, we haven’t heard Magie sing like that before, she did took some singing classes that’s for sure.

UserPostedImage

A little break to talk with her crowd, rehearsed words we believe, but she looks excite while speaking with them:

- Good Evening everyone – a break to hear them scream – I’m so excited and touched by being here with all of you, it’s going to be a wonderful night and I hope you’ll enjoy the show.

Back to performing comes “Home” one of those emotional tracks hidden behind some hardcore dance house beats. The pure EDM melodies of this track might take its emotional approach away, but Magie sings it melodically beautifully, she even put some effort in this performance, because she took the microphone out of the pedestal, so she moves around the stage and she certainly rehearsed some dance moves for this track, she risk some of them while the song is in its break down moment. Vocally she again loses her breath, but overall is not that bad, she has some backing vocal help, but certainly no lip-syncing until now and that is quite a remarkable thing for a pop artist nowadays. Going further the performance received a special lightening treatment, while other two previous performance were more of white lights, this one had some laser colorful lights circulating the place, it made Magie look under a deem neon light quite beautiful and sad. End of the third track the stage went dark, the pedestal were on its place and Magie right behind it, to perform “Coven”, suddenly she appears wearing a sharp witch hat, before the track starts, she smiles to her crowd and she says:

-This next song is called “Coven” and it goes like this…

This psychedelic performance praises the song’s techno music melodies. It’s one of the best performances of the pocket show, Magie look like she is some minister or politician trying to convince people to join her, in this case to join her Wiccan coven. She raises her arms as if she was embracing everyone in the crowd, she smiles and she closes her eyes as if she was feeling some connection or as if she was under some trance. She sings is easily and very appealing, she certainly is inviting everyone to join her coven, no doubt about it, she didn’t take off the hat, because we all know she is a witch, lights are green and some glitter is spread in the air, surrounding Magie so she can bright as those glitter falling. The need of the performance consist of Magie singing the chorus of the song acappella clapping her hands above her head in a way encouraging the crowd to do the same, now that she conquered everyone for her coven. Moving forward with the show, the stage went dark and a synth progressive beat is heard, the crowd cheers because they know it’s the second single of the album “Like a Stone”. We’ve seen Magie perform this track before and she does exactly the same as before, she works with her pedestal, she touches her body as if she was hurting herself, she put her fingers on her hair and messes it as if she was confused on her own thoughts, she grabs the pedestal and walk around the stage holding it and jumping with it, supporting her body on it and even lifting it above her head. It does look like Magie is trying to set free from something that she has trapped in her heart and it doesn’t want to let her go so all the anger in the performance is about she feeling freer.

UserPostedImage

Magie sits down, drink some water, holds her microphone and speaks again with her crowd, this time she sounds natural and it does feel like she come up with those words in that particular moment:

- In the making process of this album, I had a lot of things to talk about and it did feel like all of those things were taking me to different directions till I wrote this next track. I found the reason I wanted to pursue a solo career and I felt it right away that this track would be the watershed in my career. “Remember me” was written for your guys; in a desperate attempt of my heart to know if you’ll still remember me after all that happened with my career. I love you so much for all the support and everything that you are giving me back with this project, despite all the criticism or anything bad that was said about me recently, I felt that I didn’t need to worry because there were people who wanted to see me and that’s the reason I’ll keep doing this as longs as you are all with me.

The best performance of the night, Magie kept sit in that small chair, but she is avidly interacting with the crowd, she is bouncing her arms over her head and so the crowd does it too, but also there are hundreds or smartphones pointed at Magie sit on that chair and the light is deem so it seems that Magie is being lighted by all of those devices, such an intimate feel the whole performance has, Magie shared some tears during the performance, but her vocal reach was not committed at all, once the song demanded such an emotional level from its performer it was unbelievably beautiful to watch Magie transmit such emotional connection through her voice, her crowd was really touched by her powerful emotional delivery, she was full out, it also sort of felt that she was letting go the emotions trapped while she was performing the previous track. “Remember me” finished with such a level of cheers and applauses that lead Magie to share another few tears while she was receiving the love of her fans.

UserPostedImage

The stage went dark and it took almost one minute to resume on Magie again, obviously Magie was recovering from that emotional performance. She appeared back smiling standing and holding her microphone on her hands, she quickly said:

- This is my next single, “lie to me”.

Magie starts vocalizing through the 80’s introduction beats, while she shakes her but smoothly and evolves the entire crowd with her sexy appeal. This up flirting performance of the song “Lie to me” does not have the male counterpart that it is on the record which belong to Elyar Black, just like Tisha wasn’t able to appear to perform with Magie, Elyar didn’t come too, that’s part of the tough schedule these artists have, so it’s hard to bring the featuring of the tracks, as much as we all wanted to watch alive performance of Magie and Elyar being extremely sexy as they usually appear to be. Magie certainly is sexy and fierce in this performance, we can perceive some dance routines too, perhaps she is prepping to bring some dancers while she’ll be touring with Vanity, because the dance move she performed must be accompanied by other dancers surrounding her, we felt the lack in this performance, but Magie did some effort with some interaction with her fans while she was touching their hands getting closer to the edge of the stage. Her hair was well used once again, she flipped it up and down and her fans went crazy when she put herself on her knees to sing the last verse of the track before the final chorus, she almost beg for attention on that particular part, but she still looked sexy. The performance ended with Magie sending goodbyes to her fans as she was leaving the stage and it went dark again.

UserPostedImage

Minutes after the previous performance, Magie comes back, obviously for the encore of the night.

- You guys want one more! – stop to hear the cheers – so raise your mobiles and listen o this “Behind the Glass”

Another emotional performance, but different from “Remember Me” because this track is more of electronic ambient, there’s also acoustic guitar and it takes us back to Magie’s music with her band. She stands behind her pedestal again, as she interprets the song with her hands and her looks to the crowd watching her, the lights are blue and dark, there are also some lamps in the roof of the stage, they appeared as soon as she started to sing the first lines of the song. Another pretty moment of this performance is when Magie is singing the final lines of it, when there’s only a piano accompanying her and she takes the microphone out of the pedestal as she crouches near the edge of the stage to hear her fans sing along with her.

UserPostedImage

The last performance of the night quickly starts right after “Behind the Glass” and while the much known introduction ambient sounds is played, Magie talks with her crowd over it.

- Thank you so much for coming everyone! I love you, this last track is dedicated to all of you, so here we go…

The track is “When your heart’s not open” a classic song from ElectroDeath and we haven’t seen any one the former three girls perform it since 2010, so the excitement of the crowd was instant! Magie performed it, with bright lights surrounding her, the melodies were exactly the same she used to use when she was with her band, she even performed some of the modern dance and ballet dance moves the original choreography has, she clearly had some difficulties because of the high heels she was wearing, but it gave the crowd such a nostalgic moment. The end of the performance received a rain of silver paper, over Magie and her fan head, they were cheering loudly as Magie was closer to them being touched and receiving the love for her exciting performance. She quickly left the stage by sending a big kiss to her crowd with her hand and the show was over.

UserPostedImage

Set List

1- B!tch is Back
2- There comes the Queen
3- Home
4- Coven
5- Like a Stone
6- Remember Me
7- Lie To me

Encore

8- Behind the Glass
9- When your heart’s not Open

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

erich hess on 16/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/11/2014(UTC)