logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#21 Posted : 24 June 2014 09:12:26(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17941 time(s) in 10428 post(s)
erica shakes dallas' hand enthusiastically. "dallas corners? that is super cool! i really only thought you had a single name. " um,i am erica hess." she says awkwardly. she never liked introducing herself,it made her feel pretentious. erica,whom was very involved in drug culture,couldnt help but notice the protective hand in the pocket. " indulging? um...nichole and i have been...oh! you mean "that". yes,sir. you want some?" she asks brightly,holding out her hand full of sugarcubes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#22 Posted : 24 June 2014 09:20:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Dallas laughs again when Erica says that she thought he only had one name. He had become very aware of her during her stint on Big Brother, when Dallas watched religiously, but he was never sure if she was really like that. But it turns out she actually was. "Hi Erica," he says with a smile when she introduces herself. "No I definitely have two names," he grins. "Got them both at birth.....as it goes." Dallas watches her as she tries to work out what he was talking about. This little ball of energy fascinated him. "Ohhh....woah...no not sex," he laughs. When she holds her hand out, Dallas looks down. "Sugar?" he asks. "Are you actually on a sugar high?" he adds, finding the mere notion hilarious.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#23 Posted : 24 June 2014 09:31:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas is someone that erica instantly takes to.he seemed very nice and sweet. "only two?" she says with a little frown. "i think i have no less than....three. i have collected them as i go along. this tour has me as erica kobayashi,name three." she says,slightly rambling. she has the tendency to just run her mouth when she is under the influence of just about anything. "sex? mr corners,we are good girls and are waiting for marriage." she says,cackling madly. "sugar high? um,you could say that. they will melt in your tea and melt the walls." she says jiggling the cubes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#24 Posted : 24 June 2014 09:40:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas nods and shrugs, trying to look like the lack of names was something that upset him. "I know, right? Sometimes I think the birth certificate shop was charging by the letter," he jokes. "Three? Well someone's spoiled, ain't they?" Dallas says with a little wink. "This tour has me as Juneau. I swear no one knows who I am," he laughs. "I thought as much. You both look like the sort of ladies who would never indulge in such....naughty experiences," he laughs with her. Erica's happiness was infectious. He looks down at the sugar in her hand again. "Oh....Oh! Is there acid in it?" He takes one. That's one thing I don't have in my bag," he laughs, patting his pocket as he tosses the cube into his mouth.

UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#25 Posted : 24 June 2014 09:46:36(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Police Code arrives in the Californian city, check in with the people they are crashing with, and go out to explore the town. They pull over to go take a walk around the city. The group parts, Jenny going by herself sits down on a bench and pulls out a vape pen. She had been trying to quit smoking, vape pens were probably the furthest she'd get to quitting; but hey, at least they smelt amazing. She sighs and slouches on the bench. She hadn't smoked since they left Ventura and Erica has a strict no smoking policy in her van.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline erich hess  
#26 Posted : 24 June 2014 10:06:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles,covering her face. she couldnt help but feel the giggle made her face very red. " i think i need a 4th name. hitomi kobayashi is known as a bitch. erica hess is known as a crazy,and erica kobayashi is getting constrictive.i think i want something like lady weatherby von donderton. it sounds super classy. " she gives a wise nod. "you have to watch those birth certificate people. they will charge you for letters you dont get. they shorted my sister a middle name." she gives a little shrug. her sister had left the tour to do her own thing,and erica did miss her a little. " do people call you "juneau"? i bet trent reznor has people calling him nine inch nails all the time. did you bring the hamster ball? maybe that is throwing people off." erica offers helpfully. she loved the idea of rolling over people in a plastic ball. but was thoroughly concerned with farts. "just like you and dustyn. we are good people,right?" erica cackles,giving dallas a wink. she didnt know for sure,but assumed they had been intimate. "oooh" erica says,widening her eyes. "whats in the sack,jack?" she asks like a little kid. when dallas takes the acid,erica's eyes go even wider. she wasnt sure of dallas' tolerance,but this wasnt kids stuff. " um..you know the phrase,dont take the brown acid.....this is the brown acid."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#27 Posted : 24 June 2014 21:21:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas laughs and shakes his head at her silliness. She was definitely one of the most unique and fun people he had met since coming on tour, and he was glad to be off the bus for once. "Sounds like you've got the makings of a great anime series with all those different Erica characters," Dallas laughs. "I want a new name as well. I think.....Jeff. Do you know anyone called Jeff who doesn't command respect?" he laughs. "Your sister? I haven't seen her around much. Has she gone home or something? I remember reading that she was going to be on the tour. Juneau? Well...some people do. The fans know my name. But most who aren't big fans just look at me like "Yeah, he's in Juneau", and then they're like "AMAGADKELLIN!"" he says, mimicking the sort of screaming girls that are never too far away from Kellin. "We have the hamster ball yeah. It's the most fun ever. You should come up one night and have a go when we're playing." When she questions his bag, Dallas shrugs and then laughs a little, still concerned that the police were around. "Just a bit of coke and speed. Nothing too heavy," he chuckles. He sees how she reacts to his taking the acid, and he smirks coyly. "Don't worry. I've tripped more often than your average 1930s slapstick character."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#28 Posted : 24 June 2014 23:13:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica usually hated when anyone implied anything stereotypically Japanese about her. Dallas made it cute and fun,and Erica was all about cute and fun. She giggles and strikes her best power ranger pose. "Super mega Erica squad,move out! " she wraps her arm around dallas' " you can be the sidekick who steals the show with snappy one liners....can you make your nose bleed on command? " she adds this in her typical rapid fire way,already treating Dallas as a treasured friend. Erica sticks her tongue out and shakes her head. "Nooo,not jeff! There is nothing to respect about Jeff foxworthy or Dunham. Jeff Dunham fucks up ventriloqual figures. Those rock by default usually....um....how about....Rick? Ricks are always badasses.fast cars,action sequences,mullets. Rick punchmore. Yes,this could work." Erica squeals,taking hold of dallas' hand with both of hers and hopping up and down. This surely looks strange to any one paying attention to them. "Mariko will be back,I think she had to get her freak on." Erica answers off handedly. If mariko was around,she would just die at Erica divulging that.she was intensely private at times. She doubles overlaughing when Dallas does his girls screaming for kellin impression. The combo of beard and teenage girl scream is too much for Erica to contain her laughter. " you think you can get me a chance to meet kellin? Oh my god,kellin!" She jokes,doing some screeching of her own. " poor dally, kellin is stealing your thunder. I mean c'mon, does he even beard? I'd love to join you guys! I'd just die! A cover? Original? Make it up as we go?" She says happily. Honestly she had lost much of her interest in music after her daughter came to be. Some of it was still a self imposed punishment,some was feeling she couldn't be a mother and a musician. But this tour had reignited her furnace. " Coke and speed,huh? " She asks,still eyeing the pocket. " combine that with the acid and we'll have a three day long Benny hill chase scene." She giggles,and ins" yakity sax".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#29 Posted : 25 June 2014 03:53:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas laughs and then quickly poses the same as Erica. "Super mega Erica squad.....and Jeff...!" Yeah, you're right, Jeff doesn't work all that good," he laughs with her. He loved Erica already, she was definitely the happiest person he had ever met, and Dallas hated when people were too serious. He puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles at her. "I'm sure you could make my nose bleed on command," he laughs. "Rick it is. What about Seth? Seth seems like a cool name...kinda....green," he says, as the acid suddenly kicks in and he starts to see something dripping from the streetlamps. "Holy shit...unicorn piss," he says to himself, before he grabs Erica's hand back. "I hope I can meet your sister. Her hair is so cool..."Dallas says with a smile, before he looks into Erica's eyes, looking very serious. He grabs her gently by the cheeks. "Kellin would love you," he says in a tone that is really serious. Clearly the acid was a lot stronger than he had rxpected, and he was struggling a little to handle it. "He beards. Oh he beards," Dallas says. "Some chin strap nonsense though. I sometimes think his hair is just a helmet," he says, nodding at her. "Let's do a cover....of....of FUCKI'MTOOEXCITED TO THINK!" he yells, before he realises he's shouting out loud. "Oh hell. Sorry," Dallas whispers. "Do you want some coke Erica? Everything here is far too slow and my heart feels open. I need to make it faster..."

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#30 Posted : 25 June 2014 04:59:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica cracks up when Dallas joins her. People were either really drawn,or really repelled by her upbeat way. Luckily,most were the former. " super mega Erica squad and seth... yes,Seth works great! " she grins,before lightly punching his arm. " I can't make your nose bleed,you silly goose. I know you like them more....Manny....unless Nina has been right all these years! " Erica giggles and wipes her own nose. Holding up her hand with imaginary blood on it. " though,honestly I've never understood that whole nosebleed thing." She lets Dallas ramble,with a knowing smile on her face. She know the acid was strong. She herself hadn't even taken any yet. She was a little scared of it. She takes a sugar cube of her own and gulps it down,feeling bad for letting Dallas go first,she eats a second one. "Mariko has awesome hair. She got the pretty hair out of us. " Erica says with squished cheeks. She loved the feeling squished. It made her feel like a dog toy. " keeping has a helmet?! Does he have a skull under it,or is it just exposed brain?" Erica asks inquisitivEly. She was running on natural silliness before the acid kicked in. Sure,there was some weed bouncing around inside her,but that was just normal stuff. " coke......yeah lets do it! Real rock and roll stuff. How much do you have? We could fill up the hamster ball and just breathe it in as we roll. We could roll over Adam black. He is an asshole."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#31 Posted : 25 June 2014 06:53:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Super Mega Erica and Substitute Seth. Sounds like an ace team. I can have a tweed jacket with leather patches and I just stay home and masturbate until days when you're ill and then it's my job to swoop in and save the day," he laughs out loud, loving just how weird and wonderful this chat was. It was so refreshing for him to meet someone carefree and open like this who indulged his own geekiness. He loved Kellin, but sometimes music made him act a little too serious for Dallas' liking. When she talks about Nina, he looks confused. "Right about what?" he asks with a laugh. He then looks up at the streetlamp again for a moment before smiling. "Done," he says happily. His whole world was a swirling mass of color at that point, but he was just about managing to hold it together. "Mariko has a cool sword too. I saw her in concert once back home. She was just....bad ass man!" he laughs and leans against Erica. "I hope it's just exposed brain. That would be ace. And if I ever become a zombie it will be like a microwave meal. Just peel back and eat." He laughs hard again, clearly the acid working hard on him now. "I have ALL the coke," Dallas says as he waves his hand across the air. "That was cool....purple," he muses, before taking the bag out. "Let's kick Adam's Sack," he laughs at his own play on words before he opens a bag and pours some coke onto his finger, immediately inhaling it and handing the bag to Erica.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#32 Posted : 25 June 2014 11:21:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"wow,you got this anime thing down,huh? secret masturbation powers? though i do like the outfit. i'll have to tart it up and get all skimpy with my clothing. cropped tops,tiny skirts and white panties. my power will come from hello kitty merchandise,naturally." erica laughs hard,the idea of her ever running around in skimpy clothing was absurd. dallas was instantly her favorite person on the tour,that she wasnt currently or previously having sex with. "oh you know nina,my ultra posh guitar player,she's always goofing on me looking like a man. a feminine man,but still a man. only she can kid about this.anyone else? id punch square in the cock.if it i was a girl? id staple a dildo to her,then punch it." she says with a grin. she and nina had a relationship that could be thought of as cruel to outsiders,but it was always done in fun. erica smiles when dallas leans on her and talks about mariko.erica loved that mariko was thought of favorably by fellow musicans. she sometimes felt a little bad for being the more well known of the sisters,but mariko was well on her way. erica pats dallas' head. he was taller than she pictured. for some reason,she always pictured him like dustyn sized. " microwave is bad for you,dally. all that radiation seeping into the food. it will drain your essential fluids. that is what that dr strangelove movie was trying to warn us about. but man, a peel back skull with some chef boyardee spaghetti and meatballs would be soooo good. get the fuck outta here with that spaghetti os bullshit. that stuff is for Guantanamo bay prisoners. not people like you and me." erica says,starting to ramble more. her take on the acid was slower,as she was trying to ignore the little vibrations coming off of everything. she couldnt ignore the connections things started to have and that people around them were starting to look more and more like rat fink characters. "yes,lets kick that sack until the round bits pop out. but cute like,you know? i dont mind being called a lesbian,but i hate the d word." she says while dipping her key into the bag and taking a bump for each nostril. "bumper boats! we need bumper boats,dear dallas." she says suddenly. with takara safely at home,she was planning on giving herself in to all the drug trouble they could find.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#33 Posted : 26 June 2014 05:19:10(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Police Code plays San Diego + Interview!

UserPostedImage

The band walks into a small green room nearby the stage with an interviewer. He shakes the four members hands and they sit down.
"Hey there, welcome to San Diego. How was the drive over here?"

Erica: "Long, we left Ventura around six in the evening last night and we got here around nine. We actually ended up crashing in the van. We couldn't find a place to crash. But it was fucking terrifying because we all thought that somebody would try and steal the van so we took shifts guarding the van. So we didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. During my shift though, some people walked right by our van and met up with two other people and proceeded to deal then smoke weed. In front of our van; it was really fucking dank, I could smell it from the van. Then some guy started doing circuits around the area we had the van parked blasting rap.

Oh shit, I've been in positions like that, it is terrifying. So, how has your tour been going?

Jenny: I've sort of been documenting the tour and we've come across some shit. When we were driving from Seattle to Mesa, we arrived in Paradise which is kind of like a suburb of Vegas and we were getting gas and this guy comes up to us and he's just like [Mocking stoner voice] "Yo, I really need some ganja, do you got any ganja or some money so I can get some?" And I'm just like "No, but have some cigarettes." and I gave him my only pack of cigarettes. He probably just threw them away but hey, I bought some hella sweet vape pens to replace them.

Haha, wow, I want to go back on tour just to experience that. So what has been your best show so far?

Erica: San Fran-fucking-cisco. They were so energetic and they participated with us. Without that crowd we would have been jumping around awkwardly, we're a relatively new band so I'm surprised they participated with us.

Jared:Oh yeah, it was totally San Fran, so far they've been the best. I hope more of our shows are like that.

So we've heard two covers from you guys, do you have anymore?

Jenny: Yes, but we're playing it today so you'll have to wait and see.

Erica: It's going to be one hell of a cover and we're closing with it so don't leave halfway through the set.

Off topic but can we discuss gear?

Erica: Sure

Can you guys list what gear you use on stage? You don't have to list all of it obviously.

Erica: I use a Shure Wireless microphone, a Gibson LPJ, and a Marshall Combo Amp

Jenny: I have an Epiphone Goth Thunderbird bass, I have a M89 Bass Overdrive Pedal, and I have an Orange Combo amp.

Jared: I use an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, A Fender Telecaster, a Big Muff Fuzz Pedal, a Boss DS1,a Nose Feedback Pedal, and a Fender Reverb amp.

Rodger: Drums, cymbals, a bass pedal, and drumsticks.

Thank you for your time, you guys are on in thirty minutes.

Police Code's San Diego Performance

The band starts putting they're equipment onstage. Jenny plugs in her bass and it gives her heavy feedback. "Oh shit." She turns the overdrive down all the way and she plays a fast punk riff. "I think I'm good, Erica." Erica nods as she finishes tuning her guitar and she starts playing a riff with Jenny. "Yeah, you're good. How about you Jared?" She starts doing the same with Jared. "You can go up a little bit maybe by one level." She starts checking into the microphone. "Fuckkkkkkk check check check check. Yeah, I'm good. Are you guys ready?" The band nods and Erica grabs the microphone.

"Good fucking afternoon, San Francisco, we are Police Code from the rainy fucking city Seattle, Washington! We haven't played a show in two days so we're fucking pumped, I hope you guys are just as pumped! Here we go, one two three four!" The band goes into their first song which is a cover "You're Not the Boss Of Me Now" from They Might Be The Giants. The band starts going crazy and the crowd moshes hard. Erica jumps off the stage and stands on the rail while she sings, she loses her balance and starts crowd surfing. "Sing it, San Diego! You're not the boss of me now! You're not the boss of me now! You're not the boss of me now and you're not so big! Come on San Diego I want the whole crowd singing!" The crowd erupts in the chorus as they crowd surf Erica back to the stage. She jumps over the rail and starts singing in the gap between the rail and the stage before she locates the stairs that lead back onto the stage. "Thank you! That's our first time playing that song. I think we killed it. So how many of you have heard of us?" A few people raise their hands. "Not bad not bad, Warped Tour has been crazy. We didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night so we're all on coffee highs right now so we're pretty hyped."

The band then goes into Winter Formal and the band erupts in dancing and jumping around the stage. During the bridge, in which Erica screams, she jumps up onto Rodger's kick drum and lays down on it as she screams. She slowly slides off it and lands almost face first on the stage. She quickly gets on her knees and starts screaming the rest of the verses.

UserPostedImage

"Oh fuck, that hurt." Erica laughs "I'm done singing, thanks guys!" She puts the microphone back on its stand and Jared walks up to it. "Make some fucking noise for Erica La Motherfucking Forge! She rules! So while we were in Ventura, crashing at this awesome dude's house. Jenny printed out a mural if you want to call it that of John Madden, this one's for John Madden." The band goes into F Minus and the band starts jumping up and down and halfway through the song, a guy in the mosh pit starts dumping his beer on people in the mosh pit and the band stops. "Hey hey hey hey hey hey, what the fucking fuck, man. Do you realize that half of those people are minors, seriously man. Knock it the fuck off or I'm going to come in there and take your fucking beer away from you if you're going to continue being a chickenshit. I forgot where we were let's just start it from the chorus again." The band goes back into the chorus and all is well in the crowd. "Thanks, guys, sorry we had to stop halfway through, some people are just assholes. We have two more for you."

The band then goes into Yes and the pits erupt into a large circle pit and the band starts moshing into each other. Jared's strap breaks and he gets on his knees so he can easily play his guitar. The song ends shortly after. "Shit, that keeps happening. I need a new strap. So we have one more song for you guys, we have donations at the merch booth we want to participate in the whole tour but we have a tight budget, please help us loosen that budget. The band then goes into Just Say No, and the erupt on stage. By the end the crowd and the band are just going absolutely crazy. The song ends and Jared rams his guitar through Rodger's kick drum's front head breaking the head. "Thank you, San Diego!"

The band walks off stage and the crowd starts chanting "One more song! One more song! One more song!" The band runs back on stage and the crowd erupts in cheers, Jared pulls his guitar out of Rodger's drum head and Jenny runs up to the microphone. "Make some god damn mother fucking noise! We are Police Code from Seattle, Washington and this song is about Seattle!" The band goes into Seattle Hardcore and Erica stage dives during it and climbs onto a van on the side of the stage and she dives off of it into the mosh pit and she starts moshing with them as the end the song. "Thank you, enjoy the rest of the bands playing tonight, they'll blow your fucking minds! We're out!" The band tears down their equipment and walks off stage.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

thanks 4 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 26/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 26/06/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/06/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#34 Posted : 26 June 2014 11:39:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

interview with an erica.

UserPostedImage
erica kobayashi
UserPostedImage
interviewer

interviewer: edith and i had some time on our rv tour of america to catch this thing called the warp tour? i dunno. its probably hip with the kids. anyway,edith and i have a VERY popular newsletter at the bingo hall.so we thought we'd flag down one of the performers and see what they had to say. we caught this tiny woman's show and it was rather.....interesting. say.whats your name,little girl?

erica: erica kobayashi!..wait,you arent going to ask me to sit on your lap,are you?

interviwer: noooo. edith and i quit swinging in the 70's. she got the clap something powerful and we learned our lesson.

erica:eeew. that happened to a friend of mine once.poor thing had to wear one of those cone things around her neck like a fucking dog or something.

interviewer: her neck....why not her waist?

erica: have you seen waist cones? no. dont be silly,they only make neck ones.

interviwer: for dogs...not people.

erica: your mom is not people!

interviewer: that in rather uncalled for.

erica:unlike your mom. she is a famous whore and does not charge all that much.

interviewer:i'll have to write THAT one down. how has this tour been so far?

erica: pretty ok. i mean,i havent gotten into any death struggles with any of my tourmates,but there is always tomorrow.everyone seems kinda quiet really. except for juneau. dallas,but i call him juneau. its a thing we have. sometimes he calls me little buddy,and i call him skipper. we then spend hours pretending we are on gilligans island,but gilligans island after the apocalypse. to keep it cute,you know.

interviewer: i assume there are drugs a plenty here?

erica:get your own,pops. you didnt put in on this. ass cash or grass. nobody rides for free.

interviewer: i have that sticker on my rv.

erica: *shudders*

interviewer: edith says you are one of those lesbians and that your girlfriend is also on the tour?

erica: lesbian is too restrictive. im not homo or hetero. im all sexual,baby. but i do have a girlfriend and yes she is on the tour. she is headlining.

interviewer: and you are just an opener? in spite of being older,more established and generally well known? that has to be hard. edith never has forgiven me after i beat her in Parcheesi.

erica:i do not even think about it,really. vile hour deserves all of their fame and what not. i dont have that rock and roll ego that needs to be fed. im comfortable where i am.

interviewer: even though people say you are are just a groupie?

erica: i am not! people want to put others into little compartments. i am tiny,but i will not be put into tupperware! coleykins and i keep our sets separate. we dont want to be all "oooh,look at us. smooch smooch smooch." not that she doesnt give the BEST kisses.but people dont want to see that on stage. besides,i get enough of the "you guys are so brave for touring together. " brave? what is this,schindlers fucking list? everything doesnt have to be a statement.

interviewer: you are much angrier than i thought you would be.

erica:oh..i am sorry. i really want to seem cute and fun.

interviewer: i am not so sure. edith was touchy before the change....are you going through the change?

erica: no!!! japanese women do not hit that till like age 220. we are straight fucking until the end.

interviewer: i hear you are usually with a band called the harlots...why are you solo now? did you break up?

erica:no! its basically the harlots now. see, my guitarist and bestie,nina sangria is married to vile hour's dreamy drummer. castor drake. whom,if nina and nichole werent in the picture...yeah,i would totally hit that. but that is neither here nor there. i was approached by people running this thing to join. but i didnt want to put nina in a spot and ask her to abandon her husband and daughter for a months. turns out nichole and vile hour were also appearing,so nina is here anyways. chloe was already drumming for me,so ...yeah. its the harlots.

interviewer: are you sure you guys arent swingers?

erica: positive. we are all very close.that is it.

interviewer: your set has been rather...unpredictable in format. any reason as to why?

erica: yes. lots and lots of drugs.mind altering drugs that your mother warned you about. on any given night you will see either ...normal harlots punk rocky stuff. me and my sister mariko doing a set that is styled like her usual. you know,blood and theatrics. or me,mariko and nina in a very andrews sisters like inspired set. all three are well received. i like to keep people on their toes. festivals like this are supposed to be fun. and i am all about the fun.

interviewer: your sister mariko?

erica: yes. warp tour is your only chance to see us perform together.this isnt just blowing smoke up your ass in order to get you to come out. my sister and i operate very separately. but we figured we would give the people a treat for warped.

interviewer: how about you and vile hour? any collaborations to look forward to there?

erica: nah. nichole and i just do totally different things. oh she is punk as fuck,but doesnt need to prove it by three chords played fast. she is a fucking artist. i am too,but it would be like andy warhol working with ed roth. it just wouldnt work. now if you excuse me,i have to go puke. these shrooms are wrecking havok on my tender tummy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 26/06/2014(UTC), Clampdown on 26/06/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/06/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#35 Posted : 27 June 2014 00:40:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole walks out of her bus with a loud yawn, and stretches happily. "Hello, world. The headliner is awake," she says, not loud enough for anybody to hear her, but just loud enough to make her happy. She moves through the Las Vegas grounds, scoping everything and everybody out. Since the tour started, she hadn't been very social with anybody, but today, that was going to change. She pulls out a cigarette and lights it, mentally debating if smoking made you look more approachable or not. Oh, well.
Offline Clampdown  
#36 Posted : 27 June 2014 03:24:59(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

A smog blasting, beat up van pulls up; Police Code had arrived in Sin City. They one-by-one pull out of the van. Erica approaches Nichole. "This is the venue right?"
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#37 Posted : 27 June 2014 03:38:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
As Jade and Mia make their way through the crowd of people, they feel right at home. Festivals and tours such as this were right up their alleys. Mia, the more social of the two, also enjoyed meeting new people. Jade, however, was still shy but she would take the time to get to know the people she'd be on tour with unless they didn't seem bothered. Both of the twins were wearing something that helped with the heat for the day; Jade had on a pretty navy blue sundress while Mia had on jean short shorts and a tank top.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#38 Posted : 27 June 2014 04:43:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole was staring at her cigarette, watching the tip burn, drifting in and out of daydreaming when the Police Code group approached her. She looks up at them and gives them a small smile. "Yep. What was it that gave it away? The people or all the tour buses?" She answers jokingly, taking a long drag.
Offline Clampdown  
#39 Posted : 27 June 2014 09:37:02(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Erica laughs "It's not that much different from the line of old people tour buses that are littering the streets right now. We've been so lost here. Hey, spare me a stogie?
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline snap_itshannah  
#40 Posted : 27 June 2014 10:30:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Uh, I don't have any stogies. I have cigarettes," Nichole says back with a small laugh, handing her the box. She hated the term 'stogie' for cigarette.