logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 04 February 2015 07:54:15(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 07 August 2015 03:47:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/02/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 19/02/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/02/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 04 February 2015 07:54:20(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ON THE RISE TALKS TO VALENTINA HART

Who is Valentina Hart? This mysterious singer-songwriter is making waves in the industry and she's only been here five minutes. The 22-year-old laughs at this comment and shrugs her shoulders, "Meh, five minutes, five years, who's counting?" Despite being a young newcomer in a frightening industry, where hopeful artists are told they only have one shot to make it, Valentina seems surprisingly relaxed for her very first interview. "I think I've rehearsed this moment so many times in my head, I'm just so well prepared that you can't tell I'm freaking out inside right now. The butterflies are eating away at my stomach!" Her debut single "Pantomime" premiered just last week and seems to be spreading across the web like wildfire, with the help of attention from Jennifer Armstrong and Scott Wellington from boyband Weekend, among others. Commenting on gaining attention from such huge names in music, Valentina doesn't seem to know where to begin, "I feel like a lucky little leprechaun. There's so many new artists around, so I feel super special to have such successful singers take notice of my very first song. I sobbed, Instagram it." The fact Valentina is doing all of this without the backing of a major label is impressive to say the least, something she doesn't seem too bothered about at this stage in her career. "I think in this day and age, music is so easy to make available digitally. Like, what do you need a label for? Once I figure out how to get my song up, I'll feel like I've accomplished everything I've ever wanted. How cool is it to have your own song to purchase on iTunes? I'm a music nerd, sorry," she laughs. "Of course I hope I can get the interest of a label who can fund things that I simply can't, but I'd like it to be on my terms. I wouldn't wanna give up any freedom... or my soul!" Whether that time comes or not is yet to be decided, but Valentina is certainly not shy when it comes to telling all on her struggles to get to this point. "I feel like a clown who's run away from home to join the circus sometimes. Just putting this song out on my own has taken me years and years of meeting strangers and asking for favours. I went to New York and had drinks in bars with anyone as lonely as I was, hoping we'd get a little friendly and I'd have a place to crash for the night, not for anything sexual, I assure you," Valentina confesses. "That's kinda what I've been doing since I got here, how am I not dead yet? Gosh, don't answer that. I really hope my mama doesn't read this."

Born in San Diego, California, Valentina explains that this is all she could ever really see herself doing, even since childhood. "Most kids say they want to be an astronaut, a vet or whatever, but I always wanted to be a singer. Well, it was initially a fairy, but I settled for this in the end," she smiles. "My parents were always very open-minded, creative people, so I never got the whole pep talk about how I should strive for a more realistic career as a doctor or lawyer. They just wanted me to be happy, I wish everyone had parents like mine." Speaking of her own sound, Valentina is clearly passionate and knows where she fits in the music landscape, "My themes and lyrics are very theatrical... as if the song I just put out doesn't show that enough, right? It's sometimes a little quirky, sometimes sounds a little otherworldly, but it's always still very real. I listen to a lot of singer-songwriter stuff and mix in more modern influences for my own sound. It's hard to explain, but it comes very naturally, it's just me." She plays us a few tracks that are still in raw demo form, planned to go onto her debut album. One lyric on a song catches our attention, "I didn't wake up like this / But I thought you knew what you were gettin' with". She laughs and nods her head, "I know that Beyoncé lyric was only ever meant to be playful, but gosh, don't we all believe she did wake up like a perfect creature every morning? I certainly don't... I wanted other guys and gals to have something to relate to." The songs she plays seem to pull from a variety of different sounds, blending pop, electronic and alternative genres into songs that while aren't finished, still sound surprisingly promising and fresh. "If there's one thing working on my first album has taught me, it's that it's okay to have songs with a pop structure. I've written songs that could go on for ten minutes, but I now know it's not a crime for your music to be compact and accessible. I had to teach myself that. I guess I was a clueless hipster girl before... gross."

Before she decided to take her music career more seriously, Valentina attended the California College of the Arts, an experience she was fond of, despite dropping out after two years. "I went to an art school, so of course my brain doesn't... function normally sometimes," she smirks. "It was a great experience, I met great people and friends who I'm still close with. It just took me a year too long to be brave enough to realise it wasn't me and that I should give this music thing a go." The following events have all led to the unveiling of her first single. "Pantomime" seems like the perfect introduction to Valentina as a person and as an artist, she's determined, feisty and theatrical, all of which comes across in her debut single. "I had this weirdo relationship with a guy, where we liked each other and dated because I think we liked the idea of it more than anything. I don't think we were ever in love, but we stayed together because it was convenient, if that makes sense. We had someone. I liked the idea of a pantomime to refer to that relationship, because in a way, we were both faking and putting on a show for each other. I dunno, average love songs aren't me. So of course when I write a love song, it's very loud and bold and dramatic, it's me having a big tantrum over an ex. I'm your average stereotypical girl in that sense, but only sometimes. I mean, I only sometimes shave my armpits and I have pet rats. Live and let live, right?" Yes, you read the last part right, which is what makes Valentina so refreshing in a shallow industry, she does things her way, no matter if they're the ordinary or not. In that way, it's hard to imagine her as a global pop icon, but she could sure bring something new to the table if she had the opportunity. "I don't mind being called a feminist, but there's a lot of negativity surrounding that word. I'm a chill hippie, people can do whatever the hell they want. Whether I shave my armpits or not shouldn't be breaking news to some people, but it does actually provoke a strong reaction still, don't ask why! Sometimes I do though, depends if I'm feeling girly or not." And the rats? One of Val's favourite animals. "I have two pet rats, Dreamer and Wonder, aka my babies. I see rats as an underdog in the animal kingdom, similar to how I see myself... gosh, I'm so deep today and I'm blabbering. Am I boring you?"

Our time over the phone with Valentina comes to an end and she sighs with relief on the other end, "Oh my goodness, I don't think I said anything that will get me in trouble with mom. Oh fuck, I'm remembering the start of the interview now. Bad move," she says with a nervous laugh. "Thanks guys, I'll thank you in my album booklet for this opportunity, I swear," Val adds before hanging up. We're holding her to that promise.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 4 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/02/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 19 February 2015 01:03:01(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
"PANTOMIME" VIDEO PREMIERE
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

The video opens with Valentina stood in an outfit that's almost harlequin-meets-sailor above the waist, as gloved faceless bodies stay frozen behind her. This alternates between shots of Valentina in the same outfit on the floor, taken from different angles as we begin to see the bodies move and begin to fix her hair and outfit.

As an artist who claims herself to be theatrical, we begin to see more of that in the following scene where Val takes center stage inside a puppet theater, which links to the line "We've got a show to put on / Now let's make believe until we please" in the song's first verse. However, Valentina's make-up is smudged as if she's been crying, clearly using the video as an opportunity to show her feelings about the relationship which the song was written about. This constantly switches between a little girl in the same set-up, taking Valentina's place. Once the chorus begins, her movements become more lively and her expressions more angry, as the faceless bodies behind her begin to pull on her hair and arms.

In the next set for the following verse, Valentina is in a brightly coloured room, scenes flickering between her singing the lyrics on a sofa and her holding a bunch of flowers, as she slowly begins to rip off the petals. Like previously, her movements become more aggressive as the verse continues. The little girl appears again on her own in the same set, beginning to jump on the sofa and tear things up, which alternates between Valentina doing so too, representing her child-like tantrums and attitude towards the relationship.

The chaos in the room continues for the chorus as the place gets trashed, the shots cutting between one another at a faster pace. This mixes in with new shots of Valentina in an all-black room, wearing black and gold gloves and a bowler hat. Paired with her lashes, it's a likely ode to A Clockwork Orange. Her facial gestures are expressive and powerful and any signs of this being Valentina's first music video are definitely not given away in this particular scene due to the confidence she shows on camera.

The scenes shown for the middle-eight are most unique due to the colour scheme used as soft blue, purple and pink lights shine onto her as she lays on the ground, dressed in an all black and white outfit while she sings the lyrics to the song emotionally. This changes between scenes of Valentina and the faceless men seen once again in an all white room, putting on a puppet butterfly show.

As the song climaxes for the final chorus, we're taken back to all of the previous scenes as the shots alternate between one another at the fastest pace yet. We see the brightly coloured room completely destroyed for the final time, and as the video enters the song's outro, Valentina is seen with her eyes closed as a stream of rainbow tears are painted onto her face. She slowly opens them and the final shot we see is of the two sat in the room, the young girl now with the rainbow tears, as butterflies are dangled around them by the faceless men.

"Pantomime" is out now via Songs to Love and Die By.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 7 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 19/02/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 19/02/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/02/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/02/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 19 February 2015 01:30:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Erica: that was very...arty. you were being weird,and that leads to creativity. Also,I really liked the clockwork orange nod. Meet you at the korova tonight.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 19/02/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#5 Posted : 19 February 2015 01:38:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott Rose-Hilton: Yes. That is all.

Scott Rose-Hilton: Actually, it's not all, but it would have been enough. This is top class. Too many mopey black and white videos of people crying around these days. Your video is just so full of life and colour. Totally sums up the song, the music and the art so well. And when you do end up crying, it's some awesome rainbow tears! Hats off to both you and your director. Stellar work and so well executed.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 19/02/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#6 Posted : 19 February 2015 06:46:41(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: that was very...arty. you were being weird,and that leads to creativity. Also,I really liked the clockwork orange nod. Meet you at the korova tonight.

Valentina: Arty is like... the best compliment you can give a geeky art freak like me heheh, thanks, girl! Pick me up at 5 and it's a date.

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Scott Rose-Hilton: Yes. That is all.

Scott Rose-Hilton: Actually, it's not all, but it would have been enough. This is top class. Too many mopey black and white videos of people crying around these days. Your video is just so full of life and colour. Totally sums up the song, the music and the art so well. And when you do end up crying, it's some awesome rainbow tears! Hats off to both you and your director. Stellar work and so well executed.

Valentina: No. Wait. Yes. It's really you! Blood of Wecz are practically the Gods of the music kingdom, I'm just a poor lil cute rat down in the cellar, so that's insane you think so. I didn't think I'd be to your tastes, but, hey... clearly I know nothing! I tried to taste the rainbow, but it didn't taste like Skittles. They lied to me. Oh, thank you is what I meant to say. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
genocidal king on 19/02/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 22 February 2015 04:13:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Nova: This video gives me super life! It's so colorful and fun, sorta like you so it's a great representation. I love the theatrics and cinematic aspect of it. Oh and your little mini me is the most adorable, cutest, fabulous little girl in the galaxy!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 23/02/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 23 February 2015 09:44:18(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Nova: This video gives me super life! It's so colorful and fun, sorta like you so it's a great representation. I love the theatrics and cinematic aspect of it. Oh and your little mini me is the most adorable, cutest, fabulous little girl in the galaxy!

Valentina: Hi, gorgeous girl! I'm pretty happy with how it came out, so what a relief it gave you even a little bit of life ~phew~ heheh. She is, isn't she?! I know what you're aaaall thinking, "so, what went wrong?" yeah, yeah, I dunno.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline GirlSpice  
#9 Posted : 11 March 2015 07:12:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 4 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 11/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 11/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#10 Posted : 11 March 2015 07:32:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scratch: LOVE that album title! Boom! Do it, son. Pre ordering that for sure.
UserPostedImage
GirlSpice on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#11 Posted : 20 March 2015 02:58:46(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Hiii, friends

Welcome to the very empty blog part of my site - that'll change soon, starting now! I've been sososooo busy over the past few weeks it's unbelievable, you've helped "Pantomime" to blow the eff up and I'm just sat here confused like huuuuh?! Thank you so much for the luuurve. ❤❤

I'm on a flight to the UK rn, I'm losing my transatlantic virginity as we speak and I couldn't be more excited to get this cherry popped heheh. If you're wonderin' why, lil old me is going to the Chaos Awards & I have a few promo things to do, can't wait to bask in your lovely accents. :))

I performed my very first gig on Saturday in the Masonic Lodge at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery - suuuch a crazy beautiful venue and an even more beautiful crowd, who knew my followers were so haute? Thanks to those who stayed behind after the show, was super fun to hang out, have drinks and speak with you all. I did a couple new songs including my next single, seems like they didn't make it onto YouTube tho. *phew* I like being ~mysterious~

I dunno if you've heard, but my album is called Too True to Be Good, aaaahhh!! US peeps can preorder it now and those elsewhere can now also, starting from today. And surpriiiise there's also a deluxe which is up on iTunes worldwide...

UserPostedImage

LOADS of you guiz have been asking me why I called it that. I simply like the phrase and the play on the typical "too good to be true" saying, simply cuz I think the truth is rarely good. We live in the "big bad world" where reality is brutally harsh & unfair... it's why we're all obsessed with dreams & escapism. I could babble about it for ages, but that's it in short. Are you even still reading this? idk.

Feel free to pre-order the album if you have some spare change and I'll speak to you all soon... have a good day, night, afternoon, um whatever it is where you are?

Val x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 3 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
genocidal king on 20/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 20/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/03/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#12 Posted : 04 April 2015 23:45:06(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 6 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 04/04/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/04/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 05/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/04/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#13 Posted : 06 April 2015 23:21:59(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Valentina Hart shows off her softer, more vulnerable side on new single "Bruised", taken from her debut album Too True to Be Good, in stores June 22. The single is her second to be lifted from the album and follows the two-week chart-topping debut hit "Pantomime" which went viral for the 22-year-old Californian singer-songwriter. Since then, she's gone onto sign a record deal with Songs to Love and Die By, picked up a nomination for Best Newcomer at the upcoming Chaos Awards and featured in a high-profile interview in Chaos Magazine.

Unlike the up-front nature of "Pantomime" which confronts an unusual, unhealthy relationship, "Bruised" explores that relationship deeper and exposes the darker, rotten core of it and why it's left Valentina, as the song title reveals, bruised. Valentina's expressive, theatrical vocals that were found on "Pantomime" are reigned in for the nature of the track, instead providing an ethereal, soothing delivery over the song's stunning blend of acoustic guitar and dreamy synths that perfectly convey her emotion. It may not be as quirky or upbeat as her debut, but it certainly shows a completely different side to her as an artist and allows her lyrics and powerfully unique voice to take center stage. The track shows that there's still many sides to Valentina as an artist we're yet to see and that there's likely a lot of variety in store for listeners when her debut record finally drops this summer. "My whole album is pretty much about my relationship with one guy, which he could probably take as a compliment because he gave me so much to write about, buuut it's not really good stuff," Valentina reveals in an upcoming interview with Teen Vogue. "Too True to Be Good is about him and when I found out some harsh truths, it made me realise that the truth sucks and breaks hearts, so the saying "too good to be true" is terrible and awful and a big fat lie. I feel like the best records often have just one person in mind, because it's all raw emotion and real experiences you can put into the music."

Speaking about the song in particular, Valentina added, "It's a more vulnerable side to me unlike the first single which I wanted to show, because a lot of the record is very strong female stickin' up for herself and this one is where I really let my walls down and kinda give into what I'm feeling instead of faking a smile. He told me I was a fool for tryna do... this. That's why I talk about my wings getting clipped and the strings on my parachute getting cut, cuz it was like he was always trying to bring me down from where I wanted to be."

"Bruised"

(V. Abderhalden)

Sounds like:

Why'd I fall for that deceiving poker face?
The charming calls of the boy who cried wolf
I invest my all when I make no profit
And I'm pulled into your histrionics
You hit the bullseye on this easy target
Now I shelter myself from your venom
Closed up inside of my shell

You picked me up so delicately
But I knew this'd happen eventually
Fell into your lap and got caught in the trap
Now there's no goin' back
I'm bruised and abused, cut the strings on my parachute
Used and confused, you ripped me up from my roots

You picked me up like a baby
I thought you were here to save me
Rocked in your vines till you blurred the lines
Before I knew it, I ran outta time

This time, it's safety first
I won't break at your hands again
Stopped functioning in the way you're used to
Now your words lack wisdom
Pretty faces grow weary and wiser
While you stay frozen, I transcend higher
Numb to the days of your lying ways

I deserve better, yet I settle for the terror
You bring when you put me under your pressure
I just wanna go flyin' with the birds
But you clip my wings with your words
You preach to me like a lying prophet
Weighing me down with broken promises

One too many chances, now you've run out of advances
Naive ain't a good look
I put my words into practice, threw out old habits
I was just waiting for changes to happen
Now I see all you do is play the joker
While I wear and tear like a wounded solder, oh

I deserve better, yet I settle for the terror
You bring when you put me under your pressure
I just wanna go flyin' with the birds
But you clip my wings with your words
You preach to me like a lying prophet
Weighing me down with broken promises

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 10 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/04/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 06/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/04/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/04/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 07/04/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/04/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 07/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/06/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 06 April 2015 23:44:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Nova: As someone who spent their entire album writing about one asshole, I completely am in love with your album already :D But now I'm going to just listen for pure pleasure because your songs and your voice kind turns me on ;). And I'm going to guess that the whole album has some kind of....dramatics to it? I love dramatics! Oh, this is going to be a great album, for sure, I can tell. Another thing I'm in love with is your vocabulary, like it's so grand and beautiful. You know just what to say and when to say it, something I sometimes wish I could do better.

And absolutely my favorite line; "While you stay frozen, I transcend higher" because it's like right in my feels! But yes, love this song so much.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 07/04/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#15 Posted : 06 April 2015 23:56:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Erica: I'm calling doc brown and going to borrow his time machine.then Im going back and stealing this before you can release it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline mebeme101  
#16 Posted : 07 April 2015 00:07:11(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: Um ok no first I'm woken up by silly string then you release this and make me cry because your beautiful lyrics and voice? No who gave you the right this song is just so amazing Valentina you are honestly such a special little human being you deserve all the love and happiness in the world okay but honestly this song is brilliant production wise, lyric wise and your voice is so beautiful I could listen to it forever I swear great song Val I love it bb can't wait for your album
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#17 Posted : 07 April 2015 02:40:02(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: Damn girl your voice is incredible on this track, I loved your debut but this is just amazingly good I am so looking forward to hearing more of you!

OOC - Great job on this :D
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#18 Posted : 07 April 2015 07:11:04(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Nova: As someone who spent their entire album writing about one asshole, I completely am in love with your album already :D But now I'm going to just listen for pure pleasure because your songs and your voice kind turns me on ;). And I'm going to guess that the whole album has some kind of....dramatics to it? I love dramatics! Oh, this is going to be a great album, for sure, I can tell. Another thing I'm in love with is your vocabulary, like it's so grand and beautiful. You know just what to say and when to say it, something I sometimes wish I could do better.

And absolutely my favorite line; "While you stay frozen, I transcend higher" because it's like right in my feels! But yes, love this song so much.

Valentina: Thanks, giirl! I like that line too, even though I don't like heights. I've never had someone tell me my music/voice turn them on before, but now that I think about it, I always did think I'd make a good sex line operator. Hashtag broke bitch problems, right??

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: I'm calling doc brown and going to borrow his time machine.then Im going back and stealing this before you can release it.

Valentina: WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? :(

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: Um ok no first I'm woken up by silly string then you release this and make me cry because your beautiful lyrics and voice? No who gave you the right this song is just so amazing Valentina you are honestly such a special little human being you deserve all the love and happiness in the world okay but honestly this song is brilliant production wise, lyric wise and your voice is so beautiful I could listen to it forever I swear great song Val I love it bb can't wait for your album

Valentina: Silly string bb? Giiirrl you know how to live! Heheh. I gave me the right so you better get used to it. *snaps fingers* You're such a qtpie and now I'm tearing up too because of all the ~lurve~ and it's hittin me right in the feels and I need someone to hold rn and ugh. Super glad you like it though cuz I think it's pretty snazzy if I do say so myself buut because you like it, it makes it 10 times better. Love yaaa my partner in crime. Vayla. <3

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: Damn girl your voice is incredible on this track, I loved your debut but this is just amazingly good I am so looking forward to hearing more of you!

OOC - Great job on this :D

Valentina: Boo you're either joking or what you been smokin? Cuz I want some heheh, thanks so much. :)

OOC: Thank you!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 3 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 07/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 07/04/2015(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#19 Posted : 07 April 2015 11:37:16(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
OOC: I always like your lyrics especially here. I feel like I get a sense for the flow of them just from reading them.

Clara: Aaah this song is so smooth and its just good vibes all over. I love it. You sound beautiful and the production is perf.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 08/04/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#20 Posted : 07 April 2015 23:43:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: VAL! The queen of lyrics, tbh. You did it again! I don't think I can remember anyone in the last few years who was so thoughtful and deep with their lyrics. I can tell you are looking to set yourself apart, and you have done such an amazing job. I just adore this! Again. That's 2 out of 2, how long can your streak last? ;)
UserPostedImage
GirlSpice on 08/04/2015(UTC)