logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 13 February 2015 13:54:55(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: Bury Me
Artist: Brandon Grey
Writer(s) Brandon Grey
Producer: Brandon Grey
Label: Independent
Length: 3:58
Genre: Pop
Released: February 13th 2015

"Bury Me" is the debut single from singer, songwriter, producer Brandon Grey the song was written and produced by Brandon in his private studio in Miami Florida after years of writing and producing for others including SYNCO, The Zone and others Brandon that it was time to finally release something for himself Brandon wrote the song a at the age of 16 he is currently 20 after awhile he had completely forgotten about the song until recently when he found it he seen the potential in it and rewrote it he then proceeded to offer the song to The Zone but after the split he decided to keep it for himself he figured since he could connect with the song and has been through the experience that he sings about personally he might be able to connect to it more than another artist it took Brandon awhile to find the perfect sound for it and finally be happy with it but after awhile he got around to it he recorded this song late 2014 and thought it'd end up being another song that he records and does nothing with however he thought it'd be fun to give music another shot after failing on both X Factor USA and American Idol it had been too long since he's gotten out there and done anything for himself musically Brandon intended to release it last month but due to the but due to a busy schedule he decided to wait it out a bit

The song starts out with Brandon's vocals only for a split second before the beat kicks in the song is a slow tempo pop song and Brandon's emotional vocals go with the beat he sings keeping the slow pace going for awhile before the beat kicks in a bit more the intro to the song is also the chorus rather than a verse like artists usually do after finishing the chorus/intro Brandon goes into the verse where the beat continues sounding the same Brandon's voice isn't exactly groundbreaking however it is very easy on the ears as is the beat there's nothing too flashy no vocal acrobatics no booming bass just Brandon's vocals along with a slow to mid tempo beat however after the first official verse we go back into the chorus which is done almost the same along with the "me" echos that we heard in the first chorus we then hear Brandon go into the bridge of the song which is also only the second verse this is where things pick up the beat relaxes a bit and so does Brandon's vocals right before the beat kicks back in better than before and we hear Brandon's "Oh oh"'s which continue throughout the chorus which is song with more emotion than the last two time and at the end the beat slows down like earlier and there are no more "Me" echos the beat plays for a few seconds before fading out to an end Brandon proved on this song that he might not be the best singer in the whole world but he definitely can sing he also proved that he has really nice falsettos and is good with production

Bradon

So glad to finally get something out there my whole life I loved music and after failing both on X Factor and Idol I decided maybe it was best to stay behind the scenes writing and producing for awhile but I figured it was just the right time I took time away from singing and I'm glad I did it gave me time to get better and got me more comfortable with my voice and with what I can and can't do with it so I guess now I'll talk about this song a bit more I started writing this a few years ago and completely forgot about it I actuallu just recently found it really late last year and I'm not sure if it'll be a hit but it was definitely single material at least I think so I'm glad that nobody would take this song when I offered because I don't think anybody would really connect with it the way I do I mean this was my experience this was my ex girlfriend that I wrote about and I'm just glad I got to sing it so this song is basically about getting into a relationship that you know isn't going to end well but when you're with the person you're just so happy that you don't care because you love and care about them so much it's basically putting yourself on the line and being like "I know you'll hurt me but I just don't care I love you and I need you" and that's what I went through during the time I wrote this I would see her flirting with other guys and hear rumors and it hurt but when she was around I didn't feel anything but joy anyway that's my sappy little story I hope you enoy the song thanks for being patient with me love you guys :)

Nothing last forever but you are my treasure
Baby you're all I can see
I only want you but I know how this'll go
I'll just be your chess piece
Like it? No I love it but I know you'll break my heart
I know that you will leave
Nothing last forever girl you are my treasue, treasure
But I know you'll bury me, me, me
You'll bury me, me, me, you'll bury

I'll take your worst with a smile
The pain will last bur our love won't
But I need it, you know I need it
And I'll take everything you have
Take it all to make this last
Cause I need it, you know I need it
Babe I'll let you play me like an instrument
Even if this ends up being a sad song
This puzzle can't be complete but I don't care
I just want you here

But I know you'll bury me, me, me
You'll bury me, me, me, you'll bury me

Girl I need you now because I feel you're my home
And I know that there are cracks on all these walls
And I know this puzzle can't be complete but I don't care
I just want you here
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh

But I know you'll bury me

Sounds like
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 13/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 14/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 15/02/2015(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2 Posted : 13 February 2015 14:03:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Natasha: First off: Tears. Streaming down my face. Right now. I can't even. Oh my god. And second, oh my gosh! Brandon, you rocked this shit! And all on your own, too. That's how you know that somebody's good. When they can create something like this without a team of people behind them. This is all you, man. Congrats. This is amazing.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 13/02/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 14 February 2015 00:29:44(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Nina: this isn't near as gothy as I expected,love. What with the guys name and song title.

Erica: no necrophilia,no brooding organs,no throbbing organs. Pretty much the worst interpretation of my fair lady. Ever.

Nina: that's including the rendition off the pure prairie league Christmas album.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 14/02/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 15 February 2015 00:14:39(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Natasha: First off: Tears. Streaming down my face. Right now. I can't even. Oh my god. And second, oh my gosh! Brandon, you rocked this shit! And all on your own, too. That's how you know that somebody's good. When they can create something like this without a team of people behind them. This is all you, man. Congrats. This is amazing.

Brandon: Wow I honestly never thought my music could have that kind of impact on people haha thank you so much I've been rpoducing and writing for awhile and I have to say it's easier and harder writing for myself sometimes because I know what I like but at the same time I can be a perfectionist haha but thanks again I'm really glad you like it Natasha I'm really looking forward to your album as well

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Nina: this isn't near as gothy as I expected,love. What with the guys name and song title.

Erica: no necrophilia,no brooding organs,no throbbing organs. Pretty much the worst interpretation of my fair lady. Ever.

Nina: that's including the rendition off the pure prairie league Christmas album.

Brandon: I apologize for the lack of organs and necrophilia is there any possible way I could make up for it?
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/02/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#5 Posted : 15 February 2015 00:35:53(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: Wow this song is really sweet and moving, i have on repeat!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 15/02/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#6 Posted : 15 February 2015 02:36:49(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
AliyaRose: This is so good! You're so talented and I really love this song. It's so sweet but so sad. I don't really know how to describe this but I love it!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 15/02/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#7 Posted : 15 February 2015 03:49:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: Wow this song is really sweet and moving, i have on repeat!

Brandon: Thanks I'm really glad you like it Amy :)

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
AliyaRose: This is so good! You're so talented and I really love this song. It's so sweet but so sad. I don't really know how to describe this but I love it!

Brandon: I'd say you described it pretty well because that's what I was going for and thank you I'm really glad you love it :)

My Acts

UserPostedImage