logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2015 23:59:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Up Close And Personal with Brandon Grey is the first ever online talk show Brandon Grey has hosted the show will consist of up close interviews and acoustic performances from your favorite artists along with a few segments tune in every Sunday for a brand new episode

Episode 1 Austin Nimmo
Episode 2 The Dolls
Episode 3 Reserved
Episode 4 Reserved
Episode 5 Reserved
Episode 6 Reserved
Episode 7 Reserved
Episode 8 Reserved

ooc: So I decided that I'm going to have Brandon host an online talk show if it isn't a bit obvious lol I plan on having a new episode out each Sunday if that doesn't work then every other Sunday but please feel free to drop me a PM your character will do an interview with Brandon and an acoustic performance from either 1 to 3 songs you can choose there will also be different segments each week like calling fans, games, meeting a fan and whatever else I can come up with anyway again feel free to drop me a PM if you want your artist to take part on this

Edited by user 23 March 2015 07:23:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 11 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 10/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 10/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 10/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/03/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 10 March 2015 08:23:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Edward: Look at you doing big things! ;P I'll be watching the first episode. Good luck!

Austin: Let's do this thing man. So excited.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 10/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 10 March 2015 08:44:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Edward: Look at you doing big things! ;P I'll be watching the first episode. Good luck!

Austin: Let's do this thing man. So excited.

Brandon: Thanks Ed really appreciate it man better watch the other ones too though

Brandon Hell yeah man so am I

OOC: Still need 6 more guests so please PM if you're interested in this :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 10 March 2015 23:00:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: I always liked when we had talk shows like this on here. Glad to see this starting up!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 11/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 11 March 2015 20:15:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I always liked when we had talk shows like this on here. Glad to see this starting up!

OOC: Thanks Scott I'm so excited to get this started up the forums definitely needed more of these so I hope people enjoy it lol

Also like it says there are still four open spots of anybody wants to sign up for this
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 15 March 2015 09:08:30(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

OOC: I apologize for the bump just wanted to say there are no more spots available on the show and also if you wanted to promote your characters or anything feel free to PM me and we can discuss it for the ads/commercial breaks :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 15/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#7 Posted : 16 March 2015 08:21:43(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

DISCLAIMER: Please actually try to read the RP! This took days for John and I to write for it to be skimmed passed quickly. Enjoy :) - Jaime

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Brandon
Austin

The shows theme song begins playing which consists of a guitar and a few other instruments it's a fun little pop tune with no vocals that may sound a bit cheesy as the song begins playing Brandon runs up onto the set of the talk show and there are two chairs set up along with a table in the middle of them and a screen behind Brandon is wearing wearing a white t-shirt and a black sports jacket along with some dark jeans and a pair of black suede shoes Brandon stands in the middle of the two chairs and speaks "What's up everyone welcome to the first episode of your new favorite online talk show 'Up Close And Personal with Brandon Grey' I'm your host as you may know Brandon Grey and today we've got an awesome show ready for you all with an up close and personal interview and performance from everybody's favorite teen hearth throb Austin Nimmo but before that let's take a look at what's been going on in the industry this week with what I like to call Up Close with Pop Culture" Brandon takes a seat on the chair to the right as the segment begins

After the ads finish and the segment is done Brandon is seen once again standing in the middle of the set "Okay everybody now that that's out of the way please welcome the first ever guest to Up Close And Personal he's one of the biggest and youngest guys in music right now with a few number ones under his belt, he's also known as the Fan Choice Awards Best Male Artist and my buddy please welcome Austin Nimmo!"

*Fearless by Austin Nimmo* begins playing over the PA system and instantly a blanket of cheers and screaming is heard inside of the talk show venue. Austin walks out, with his hair glistening and perfected and a smile to die for. He walks out wearing a fitted black Vneck shirt, light blue faded jeans, a watch and casual shoes. Austin waves to his fans and even stops to give them high 5's before approaching Brandon with a smile on his face. He was excited to be there considering Brandon had met Austin before and became buddies with him. He gives Brandon a handshake and sits down in the cheer. Still smiling, he looks at Brandon as the crowd quiets down

Brandon stands up once again to shake Austin's hand after the two shake hands and sit down again Brandon waits for the fans to settle down which takes awhile he looks out at the studio audience they have their and smiles then looks at Austin who all these cheers are for as they wait for the cheers to die down as they do get settled Brandon finally begins to speak "Wow do you get a reaction like that everywhere? How do you keep your sanity man?" He says before laughing the audience laugh along with him before he speaks again "It's great to have you here Austin thank you for being the first official guest on the show despite your extremely busy schedule it's really nice to meet you again so how's it been man?"

Austin smiles, feeling rather delighted with the initial reaction he has gotten from the crowd, he sits back nodding after listening to Brandon and laughing in response to his words "I don't know man, but this crowd is seriously awesome!" he laughs again as his fans continue with a blanket of cheers "I question my own sanity sometimes to be honest" Austin lets out another grin "But seriously.. I wouldn't change anything in the world to be doing what I do, you know and of course being here, so thank you for actually letting me be the first guest here, that's pretty rad, man" he pauses for a quick second "I've been great actually, after my last album and tour I decided to take a break and then get back into the studio and now I'm here..getting back into the jist of things. Yourself?

Brandon smiles again staying quiet as the audience cheer once again after they settle down he laughs "You guys really love this guy huh?" The audience once again let out a loud cheer for Austin which causes Brandon to laugh a little as soon as they settle down he speaks again "Well I don't blame you at all I mean look at him he's Austin Nimmo" He laughs as they once again begin to cheer at just the mention of his name he then listens to Austin speak and nods when he hears Austin use the word 'rad' he laughs a little "Hmm someone's been spending some time with Layla huh?" The audience begin to laugh after Brandon says that "But of course man you were at the top of the list of people I wanted to interview the last one was a bit brief so it's cool to be able to again" Brandon then listens to Austin once again as he speaks "Yeah man I got you by the way your debut album was amazing can you tell us what the process was like when you were recording it?" When Austin asks Brandon how he's doing he shrugs "Oh you know just released my debut single started a new show I've been alright" He says before laughing a little "So I'm just going to jump right into this one is there anything you can tell us about album number two that we might not know yet?"

Austin smiles waving the fans once more and then looks at Brandon "Oh...man, I'm just lil ole Austin Nimmo". He grins trying to sound as humble but it may not come across so considering he is a rather large in popularity pop star. When Brandon brings up Layla, Austin instantly blushes and his cheeks turn rosy red he continues looking at Brandon, shaking his head "I just KNEW you were gonna bring that up , good job man!" Austin laughs "It's her favorite word, it definitely rubbed off on me. She has picked up some of my habits to.." He smiles "As for the albums, yeah man thank you! The recording process of the first album was pretty tough an that's why it initially took a long time for it's release. I really wanted it to be something special and there were a lot of tracks I kept, and then scrapped and then all that stuff. I'm really just a perfectionist in a way but by the time summer hit before it's July release, thing were finally running smoothly. Recording the debut really taught me a lot about being an artist since I was really new, things are a lot easier for me now. He smiles "As for album number two, I am really...really excited about it. I'm about 75 percent done with it and it is sounding awesome! This time around, I really wanted to make the new record a bit more mature, soulful and wholesome, if you will. For the first time I am actually playing the guitar, and a lot more as I didn't get a chance to in my first record." The audience starts cheering when Austin talks about the new album "Yeah, and I'm 18 now.. there's a lot of topics that I am covering that are a lot more personal and moving and so far I really feel connected to the album, making me really enjoy the process and the material and plus, it's a bit different from the first for those very reasons. Don't want to give away too much but you'll all understand when it comes out but when I can tell you is that I've just entered the studio with some up and coming producers to really just keep the found fresh and it's really sound refreshing." Austin smiles " I see you're also doing big things. Congrats man"

Brandon shakes his head when Austin says he's just lil ole Austin "Nah man look at these reactions look at your success you're a lot more than just anything" He says as the crowd once again begin cheering he then laughs when after Austin says he knew Brandon would catch on "Well of course that just happens when you're with someone long enough that actually leads me to another question how do you two deal with the distances? I mean it can't be easy when one is touring and the other one is recording right? What's your guys' secret?" He says before laughing a little he then listens to the answer to Brandon's last question and nods as he listens to Austin speak "Yeah man I get you a hundred percent being a perfectionist myself it's like you can't put out anything that's even a little less from great and you did just that with your album "Fearless" and I have no doubts at all about album number two" Brandon listens to Austin as he talks about his new album before giving a nod "I can understand that too you're working hard on something so you want it to be a surprise I got you" He nods a little "Yeah I guess I am" He laughs a little "So since we're on the topic of new music what can you tell us about the new single? Is there a specific reason that this is the one you chose to lead the album?"

UserPostedImage

Austin smiles listening to Brandon as be asks what him and Layla's secret is. When he's done, he runs his hands through his hair and begins to speak "I think the secret is that Layla and I...we understand each other, and we understand that both of us have busy schedules and things that we have to do and although it gets tough sometimes because its always nice to have eachother around and we easily miss eachother but when we are around one another we cherish those moments because we never know when there will be a 2 month span where we don't see each other. We try our best to you know, plan ahead and see each other whenever we can. I think the secret is really just understanding, when you really care you can understand." Austin smiles continuing on when Brandon brings up Fearless and the new music "Haha, thank you Brandon. It was tough with the last album but I'm happy it went very well and got me here today. The new music, I am very confident in." He continues "The lead single 'Real' is the perfect track chosen for release because it's a record that will surprise people. Its my most personal and moving track and my personal favorite song from the album. It really shows my growth as not only a songwriter but a musician as well. Can't wait to perform it tonight!!! The audience cheers loudly in excitement "And the fact that I play the guitar in the new single makes me love it even more, it makes me feel more connected and apart of the song. You know? J-Roc and I really put together something special. Glad I've gotten to work with him on this new album as well." Austin smiles continuing on about his new single "Originally, as many know...Make This Work was suppose the single to come first....I love that song as well but when we finished Real...I made a last minute decision that right now where I am at ..Real was a better choice to come out for the lead single. Make This Work will come later. It's gonna be perfect for the summer weather."

Brandon nods and listens to Austin as he talks about how they stay together despite the pairs busy schedule when Austin finishes Brandon speaks once again "Okay yeah I got that as well and I may know this story but I'm not sure that everybody else here or that is watching knows so how did you and Layla actually happen I mean we know that the two of you recorded a song together well one of my favorite Christmas songs actually but how did it hook up? Was it around that time did it happen later?" Brandon then finishes and listens once again as Austin talks about the album "No problem man and yeah I know what you mean and it definitely did pay off a lot obviously I mean a number 1 album a few number 1 singles best male artist award congrats on all that man actually that leads me to another question what is it like going from YouTube covers to number 1's and awards?" Brandon listens as Austin talks about the new single he then nods "Then I'm getting even more excited to actually get this live performance " he laughs before continuing on "Okay so I kinda wanted to ask about this one I just wasn't sure if I should but I feel maybe we talked a little plus we're cool with each other right? So awhile ago you were supposed to do an interview with Good Morning America however during the interview I'm guessing something happened and you ended up walking off the set? Can you tell us what happened there and just give us some insight?"

Austin nods and takes a breath before speaking about Layla. It was actually a little bit before then. "I remember Kato and I went to the Devil's Playground, before then Layla and I were kind of talking as friends and I invited her and her friend Noami to just come and hang out. Layla was so awkward and cute I just thought it was adorable and from that very night I think we just hit off. I couldn't stop thinking about her" Austin smiles continuing on "Thank you man, I had a lot of fun recording that Christmas single. Around that time we just began our relationship but to be honest. That song brought us closer believe it or not. Austin laughs continuing on "As for coming from Youtube and literally making it big time, I really am grateful for it all. It gets tough sometimes you know dealing with fame but it's tough being any regular person too and that's what keeps me grounded a lot. I love what I do genuinely and it's really all crazy and unbelievable. I'm already up to my second album. Time flies, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. Winning those awards and #1's is really just wild. I never had people really appreciate me the way they do today and it really keeps me going and striving for more. I still feel like I haven't reached my full potential,though. There's still alot I will do since I'm always coming up with these new ideas and stuff." Austin smiles running is hands through his hair once more when Brandon asks about the GMA controversy. He sighs and waits for a few seconds before continuing "Brandon, as an artist I think there's a certain level of respect that we kind of deserve. Our lives are always in the public eye and there's just certain things that shouldn't be spoken about having to do with our personal lives and there's nothing wrong with that. I went to Good Morning America to promote my single and my upcoming show and we told officials that, that's what we were there for, nothing more. When the interview started and a topic that really was disrespectful, foul and malicious to bring up was asked ....I couldn't stand being there for another second. I apologize to GMA and they chose not to accept my apology but I don't regret the fact that I got up and left. I know people say, well yeah I'm famous I should expect that but I also have you know...pieces of my life that should remain with me and shouldn't be spoken about and there's nothing wrong with that. Especially with a dark topic having to do with my girlfriend or whatever. Even if I told that person that I didnt want to talk about what was asked, it already set the interview off on a negative vibe and I rather not continue with something I don't feel comfortable doing....so yeah..." Austin smiled sighing once more, but is fans back him up as they cheer loudly when he finishes. This cheers Austin even more, as he smiles widely. Happy that the topic was spoken about and that he could clearly get off how he felt for the first time

Brandon listens as Austin talks about how he and Layla started saying he gives a slight nod and smile after Austin explains it "Well that must have been awesome then to start recording and have that bring you closer" as Austin talks about what it's like going through the changes he's gone through he nods once again "You know they actually do say most of the time fame or recognition does change people of course they focus on bad but can you tell us some of the positive ways that your success has changed you?" As Austin begins talking about what happened on Good Morning America Brandon and the audience begin to listen closely brandon slowly nods as he listens then speaks once more "So you heard it here ladies and gentleman Austin is not a diva there are just some topics that shouldn't be brought up I have them I'm sure you all got them so of course the bigger names like Austin, Kato or just anybody has them and speaking of Kato that brings me to yet another question" Brandon laughs a little at all his transitions "So anyway you and Kato are obviously boys you guys worked together quite a bit in the past so I was wondering what was it like working with Kato and can we expect anything else from the two of you anytime soon?"

Austin nods agreeing. "Yeah man, we're all human. I think a lot of times people forget that us celebrities still have feelings and hardships just like anyone else. We are NOT perfect, far from it!" Austin laughs and so does the audience. "A diva? Maybe a little" Austin laughs jokingly along with the audience "No, I'm joking. I'm really just a vibey lad, I like good energy" he smiles continuing on as he hears Brandon ask about Austin's long time friend, Kato. "Kato is my boy for life man. Everytime we get together it's always chill and a lot of fun. Working with him of course is always great and a good time, we worked on "Pretty Girls" together and he's a pro and is just laid back but when it comes to the studio and recording that guy means business and really comes alive. He genuinely has a love for what he does and you see that every time he performs and stuff. As for us working together...hey you know what can happen! This time if do we work together it would probably be a bit different from just a song with us two on it cause we did that already. We want to keep things fresh and new so maybe you'll get something else? You never know what can come to life. Austin smiles speaking to Brandon.

Brandon listens to Austin when he finished again he speaks "Exactly man we're all human so you guys better respect this young mans privacy" Brandon says while looking into the camera with a serious expression he then laughs after awhile he begins laughing along with the audience once again when Austin mentions being a little bit of a diva "Well don't worry I got a bowl game f skittles in the back so I guess I can be a diva too" he says before laughing "kidding...kinda" the audience begin laughing once again he then listens again as Austin talks about his friendship with Kato when he talks about the possibility of another collab Brandon shakes his head "Nobody likes a tease Austin" Brandon says causing the audience to laugh so once again "Okay guys we'll be back with your questions after these short ads so stay tuned" Brandon smiles as the ads start up

After the ads finish up Brandon and Austin are seen once again in the same spots "So welcome back everybody like I said before the break we're getting to your questions now I asked earlier to send in questions for Austin through Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook if you're still using that he'll we might as well have added MySpace if that's the case" Brandon laughs "Okay seriously though guys lets get to these questions so we can hear that acoustic performance from Austin"
Austin laughs when hearing Brandon speak "Haha, MYSPACE. You never know, they might get some new members after this mention, man!" he laughs "Can't wait for these questions.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

"First question is from Twitter user @LaylAustin asks 'Is there ever going to be another Layla and Austin collab?' It was written in all caps by the way"
Ummmmm, I actually would love to do another one with her. We haven't really spoken about it because we did the Christmas thing but there is a possibly that it will happen again one day, definitely.

"Next one is from Twitter user @MissNimmo111 and they ask 'When are you going to tour again and are you going to come to Brazil?' Again written in all caps"
My Austies, love writing in caps Brandon. It's literally their thing. A tour...I'll definitely be touring by the end of this year going into next year. I'll probably do a few appearences in Brazil again in the summer. Love it there. But touring wise, probably not until next year. How about I do a show there?

"Okay this one is from Tumblr user TeamNimm they ask 'Do you ever just creep on fan accounts?' Surprisingly not written in caps" Brandon laughs little at his own joke
I don't ever, sorry! I'm usually too busy to really do that but I do follow a lot of my fan accounts back and see what they post from time to time. So yeah, thank you fan acoounts. Always saying nice things about me and supporting. Love you.

"This one is from Facebook Lindsey asks 'What is your biggest motivation?' So people distill use Facebook huh?" Austin laughs
My biggest motivation is a combination of my mom and my fans. They both mean the absolute world to me and I just want to make both proud by doing what I love to do. Which is sing, write, perform. That stuff. They really keep me motivated.

"Okay last question comes from Twitter user @Awesome_Nimmo they ask 'What is one thing you want your fans to know?'" Brandon waits for the final answer
That they mean the world to me, and to always stay Fearless no matter what. Follow your dreams and ambitions. Always strive for greatness. Simple as that, really.

After Austin finishes the questions Brandon speaks once again "Okay guys that's all the time we have for questions but stay tuned because up next we got an up close and personal acoustic performance from the man himself Austin Nimmo"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 16/03/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 16/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 16/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 17/03/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 16 March 2015 08:26:56(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

AUSTIN NIMMO - Live - Up Close and Person with Brandon Grey (3.15.15)

UserPostedImage

Once the fan questions are over and the show returns back from ads, we are brought back to the studio where Austin Nimmo and his backing band had set up for an acoustic performance. Instead of dawning his black V-Neck t-shirt that he wore earlier for the interview, Austin is now wearing a leather jacket over a white tank top, blue jeans and back dress shoes. When he takes a seat, holding his acoustic guitar his fans immediately start cheering wildly in the rather dim and intimate setting. This does not feature huge PA systems, smoke machines or big sound systems. Instead, this soon to be performance has dim lights and only features two other people which are apart of Austin's backing band. It takes just a few seconds before Austin is ready for the performance. He smiles looking into the crowd, it was definitely a lot more up close and personal then some of his previous performance and quite frankly he enjoyed that. It was different for him and this was his opportunity to showcase his vocals front and center along with his instrumentation and a step away from his usual dancing. When Austin is all set he looks at the crowd with a smile on his face murmuring "You guys ready?". This sets off a massive pop in cheer and Austin smiles setting the guitar on himself properly and and turning back to his backing band, he nods ready for the performance to start. From the very start, just like the actual studio version the acoustic very sounds more acoustically driven and light guitar riffs are heard by Austin's backing member. Austin looks focused and seconds later starts strumming his acoustic guitar.

I know that there will be a time when the stars in the sky fade out and disappear,
And I will look to my side and you will longer be here,
You will have walked away out my life and out the door,
Then that perfect couple that we are will be no more,
Then it will feel like you reached in and ripped my heart out of my chest,
And say something to me like "maybe it was for the best",
I will put a brave face on and smile when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that i will always love you.

The opening chords of "Real" are so beautiful and authentic and sound all the more so when it's live acoustically. For 30 seconds, Austin looks into the crowd strumming his guitar really giving an intimate feeling to the acoustic performance. Continuing on, naked percussion's are added on to dreamy beats. After the opening beats sway through the early seconds of the track, Austin then begins singing. He continues to strum the guitar, finding the perfect balance of vocals and instrument work. The 18 year old really flexes his talent as both a singer and instrumentalist as he begins singing the opening lines of the track. Austin has a sad expression on his face as he look into the crowd his screaming fans as he sings the first of the song. In the first verse, Austin has these laid back, soft vocals that sound refreshing and soothing while he sings about his deep love for someone but being afraid of the fact that one day their relationship will come to an end. By the time the chorus comes up, Austin speeds up his guitar strums as the song revs up for the chorus. Austin has a real connection with his fans and sings deeply into the crowd, almost wanting them to feel as if he is singing to them. Austin shoots a smile before singing the chorus and the girls go wild, cheering and screaming Austin.

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will still be always loving you,
And when the sun stops shining and there the darkness takes over the day,
I know that i will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and I know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl I need and the one that I adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how I feel,
Cause what we have is amazing and when it's set and done, I'll ask myself
Was it even real?

UserPostedImage

Maybe the time will come and you will learn to love me again,
And you can be the one who saves me and takes away this pain,
Then we will hold one another’ hand and walk off into the distance,
And we will both remember the memories like this for instance,
Our first kiss that we had and that I will never forget,
Because quite frankly my dear you are the most amazing girl I met,
But until then i will put on a brave face when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that I will always love you.

Austin then sings the second verse of this song. Adding in more emotion to his voice. He does this to connect with the change in story of th record. For the second verse, Austin sings as if him and this significant other broke up. Austin reminisces of the memories he had with his love interest and often points out to the crowd after the third line. This causes the girls to cheer once more as Austin continues to sing wit the chorus rising up. For the chorus, Austin continues to sing and the instruments, percussion and guitars speed up a bit more as Austin sings about loving someone unconditionally but when its all over, he wants to ask himself was what they had even real. Now must of us who have been in serious relationships that ended badly, would have us question was the relationship they engaged even 'real' at the end of the day? Austin gets this emotion across as his fans cheer him on. His backing band perfectly in unison with him as he sings. For the chorus of the song, Austin brings his vocals high up, showing off his vocal ability and true star power. For the chorus, the instruments pick up a little bit and so does Austin's vocals that are all the more clear to distinguish and take in as the initial beat of the studio version is replaced by this open and clear acoustic version. Austin looks emotional as he sings into the mic, strumming his guitar and singing the chorus until it rides out.

UserPostedImage

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will still be always loving you,
I know that I will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and I know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that I adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how I feel,
Was it even real?

When I was lost and I couldn’t find my way,
You were always there to brighten up my day,
When I was down and I couldn’t take away the pain,
You would be there to pick me up again,
But you left me and you left me too soon,
It is like i gazing at the stars even though i shoot for the moon,
Just take a leap of faith and reach out and grab my hand,
And Ijust beg that you will please just understand,
That..

Following the next chorus of the song, the bridge then finds way onto the track. The instruments really stop and the only thing that is heard is Austin's vocals as he strums the guitar. He does vocal runs and and flexes his vocal prowress. Here you can clearly hear his female fans cheering for him. Austin continues singing, shooting a bright smile at them obviously hearing his fans clearly in this intimate setting. Austin, again, sounds clear and emotive and he sings about how much of a wonderful person his love interest is and recalls more times with them and the hope to one day reconcile. With the final line, Austin holds the vocal for a run and the crowd starts cheering again. Following that, the backing instruments of the acoustic performance finds it way back and Austin sings the final chorus of the song until the very end.

When the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that i will still be always loving you,
I know that i will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and i know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that i adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how i feel,
Was it even real?

When he's done, he stands up and waves as his legions of fans scream wildy for Austin Nimmo. He says 'THANK YOU!!!" Before walking up to some fans and touching their hands. He does this for a while before waving one final time and walking off signaling the end of Episode One of Up Close and Personal with Brandon Grey!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 16 March 2015 08:29:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 16/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 16/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 16/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/03/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 17 March 2015 09:44:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: I had so much fun doing this :) thanks for letting Austin be the first guest on the show! It came out really good.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Clampdown  
#10 Posted : 17 March 2015 09:55:33(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
OOC: I forgot to say it when I read it yesterday but this is amazing! I love all the effort and authenticity put into this! I really need to see more! :D
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 2 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 17/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#11 Posted : 23 March 2015 07:29:00(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

ooc: First wanted to say thanks to the both of you above had so much fun doing this and thank you for reading it also thank you Jaime for helping me out with the first episode

THE SECOND GUEST FOR UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL IS...

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 23/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 23/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 24/03/2015(UTC)