logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 16 March 2015 00:27:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

AUSTIN NIMMO - REAL [WORLD PREMIERE]

UserPostedImage

Title Real
Length: 4:20
Genre: Pop, Pop Soul
Songwriers: Austin Nimmo
Producers: Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, Austin Nimmo

World Premiere Date: March 15th, 2015
Digital Release Date: March 22nd, 2015
Airplay Release Date: March 22nd, 2015
Streaming: March 15, 205
Record Label: Freedom
Music Video: TBA

Brief Background

Although we might still be in the early stages of 2015, The new year seems to be starting off excellently. After a rather quiet January, it seems that this was only the calm before the storm as just weeks later artists have been releasing music left and right, and at a good cause! 2015 has already offered us a variety of comebacks, new music and singles. As for teenage musician and heartthrob Austin Nimmo, he never exactly went anywhere, and it seems that he doesn't look to any time soon. After a massive 2014, the Australian American pop star is ready to release a new album nearly a year after his debut solo effort Fearless, as he continuous to be one of the most sought after young stars in recent times with a legion of fans that he refers to as "Austies". Austin seems like the overnight sensation, but the Austies didn't come right away. Trail of tape anyone?

Austin Nimmo rose to stardom in 2013 after becoming a Youtube favorite due to his moving and sometimes witty covers of established acts. Austins list of pre fame covers range from many top stars. These singers include virtually every pop artist [at the time] that was in the Top 20 but most notably hits made my Isabel, Weekend, Kato, Nadia Berry, and Katie Coyle. The then 16 year old began gaining subscribers and an online following prompting Nimmo to be able to do mall dates by 2013's mid months. Austin was soon contacted by Rami Yacoub, and established producer who saw loads of potential hoped to create music with the young soon to be star. Austin Nimmo and Rami teamed up to create Austin's debut single, released independently in October 2013 entitled Adore You. Since then however, Austin has quickly risen up the ranks and even scored up loads of controversy along the way.

Now in 2015, the infamous Austin Nimmo is releasing a new album. After a world tour last year [2014], Austin quickly began writing for material for a new album. Taking his time and envisioning his next expedition as an artist, Austin called upon producer Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon. Austin felt as if he wanted to take his new music in a more mature direction. He's no longer a 16 year old young boy, but a young man transitioning into an adult. For the new music, Austin made it evident that he would be playing the guitar more considering how little he did for the first album. This was meant, however. Any true Austin Nimmo fan knows that he is an experienced guitarist and has been playing the guitar since he was 7 years old but didn't feel comfortable doing so for his debut album for unknown reason (Maybe Austin has been holding this off as a treat. Luckily for us, Austin entered the studio with J-Roc to create the new single.

In December of 2014, Austin and J-Roc entered the studio and began creating "Real". Austin had the initial idea of how he wanted the single to sound. He wanted it to have a throwback vibe, with guitars and a soothing backing beat and came up with the initial guitar riffs and notes that you will be hearing shortly in an early demo. The whole process took two months, and when the song was finally finished it replaced announced single "Make This Work". "Make This Work" was removed as the first single from the album for unknown reasons but is confirmed to be on the upcoming album and a potential future single. When "Real" was mixed and then finished in early March, it was then confirmed by Austin's current label, FREEDOM and promoted as the first single from Austin's upcoming to be announced album.

Song Description and Composition

"Real" is the first official single release from pop star Austin Nimmo, taken from his upcoming soon to be titled sophomore album. Real was produced by Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon and Austin Nimmo and is distributed by Austin's current record label "FREEDOM". The song will be released digitally on March 16th, 2015 but will not officially impact radio and charts until March 22nd 2015. The track itself, although not a complete direction change for Austin certainly shows growth and maturity and is a far cry from his debut single. Real, which was penned by Austin offers a deep message that is relate able and grasp worthy and also shows a growth is Austin's writing. Have you ever been in a relationship with someone and you have those moments of insecurity when you think nothing lasts for ever and there will likely be one day where the days of the relationship will have long faded and it would be over? Austin sings emotionally about this and you instantly wonder if Austin is confessing his deep love and fear of losing current girlfriend and SYNCO frontgirl, Layla Sanchez. From the very start of Real you feel deeply into the songs crafty lyrics and swooning backing beat. Real isn't club banger fast tempo but wouldn't comfortably fit as a full on ballad either. The midtempo'd (ballad) offers a fresh pop soul thrill where Austin's vocals are rather laid back, compelling and heartful. The 18 year old shows off his vocal ability where his lustful laid back vocals quickly blooms for the chorus, making each and every chorus exciting to hear.

The guitar and percussions seems to be very refreshing on "Real" as well. The guitars, played by Austin and backed by Scott Masterson is the perfect equation for this tasteful pop song. The song starts off with light guitar riffs that sway along intelligently with the bright and spirited backing beat. Austin is then heard, as he takes full control of the song and he shines doing so. Austin sings each of the words clearly, adding in some vocal plays with some of the words in the first verse of the song. He sings about his worries about falling off with a significant other and being heart broken about it and even more so when that other person finds someone else to call theirs. But still, Austin confesses his love for this other person either way. The chorus then finds it way to the song, where backing synths smoothly behind Austin's strong vocals along with an acoustic guitar enhanced by strings, giving us throwback feels of the golden age of 90's pop and quite frankly it sounds beautiful. In the chorus, which has Austin sings about loving someone unconditionally but when its all over, he wants to ask himself was what they had even real. Now must of us who have been in serious relationships that ended badly, would have us question was the relationship they engaged even 'real' at the end of the day? Something to think about, and Austin surely makes us do so over the dreamy production and vocals of this leading single. The romantic anthem doesn't stop there however. In the next verse of the track, Austin sings as if the days he dreaded actually happened and the breakup did indeed happen. Here, his vocals take more of a turn.

When we say turn, Austin adds a more emotion to the second verse making it easier to understand the story of the track. In the second verse, Austin reminisces of the days they had together and hopes that one day that person he loves, will love him again. Austin makes use of clever lyrics elevated by his emotional tone as he sings about their first kiss and other apparent memories as he hopes for the days of "them" being a thing again as he puts on his "brave face" if and when this person finds someone knew. There's a shakiness to Austin's vocals that goes perfectly with the guitar and string arrangements of the song, making the song have emotional but dreamy undertown. The chorus finds it way back onto the track and each time this happens it seems as if Austin comes all the more alive as he highers his town for the chorus reaching a high-alto range. The heart melting chorus ranges on with Austin emotionally singing over the swooning pop song that also gives a soulful vibe. For the bridge, the backing beats and guitars stop for a few seconds as Austin sings the first few lines again reminiscing of how much of a wonderful person his love interest is and recalls more times with them and the hope to one day reconcile as he sings in first person. By this time, the guitars and percussion are behind Austin again, with backing vocals giving the track the climatic feeling that most bridges of songs have. Shortly after, the chorus breaks out again and Austin finds himself confessing his love and dedication to one person and their fear of losing them and him questioning if when it all done, whether or not what they had was real or really just a joke in the first place? This track continues until the very end, where this dreamy expedition of romantic pop comes to an end.

Promotion and Live Performances
Austin Nimmo is set to appear on Up Close and Person with Brandon Grey on March 15th, 2015 for a first time performance of "Real". The performance is said to offer an intimate session between Austin's fans in the audience for the show. Austin Nimmo also has an upcoming appearence that has not been revealed as of yet.

REAL

I know that there will be a time when the stars in the sky fade out and disappear,
And I will look to my side and you will longer be here,
You will have walked away out my life and out the door,
Then that perfect couple that we are will be no more,
Then it will feel like you reached in and ripped my heart out of my chest,
And say something to me like "maybe it was for the best",
I will put a brave face on and smile when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that i will always love you.

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will still be always loving you,
And when the sun stops shining and there the darkness takes over the day,
I know that i will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and I know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl I need and the one that I adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how I feel,
Cause what we have is amazing and when it's set and done, I'll ask myself
Was it even real?

Maybe the time will come and you will learn to love me again,
And you can be the one who saves me and takes away this pain,
Then we will hold one another’ hand and walk off into the distance,
And we will both remember the memories like this for instance,
Our first kiss that we had and that I will never forget,
Because quite frankly my dear you are the most amazing girl I met,
But until then i will put on a brave face when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that I will always love you.

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will still be always loving you,
I know that I will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and I know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that I adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how I feel,
Was it even real?

When I was lost and I couldn’t find my way,
You were always there to brighten up my day,
When I was down and I couldn’t take away the pain,
You would be there to pick me up again,
But you left me and you left me too soon,
It is like i gazing at the stars even though i shoot for the moon,
Just take a leap of faith and reach out and grab my hand,
And Ijust beg that you will please just understand,
That..

When the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that i will still be always loving you,
I know that i will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and i know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that i adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how i feel,
Was it even real?

Edited by user 16 March 2015 00:30:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 16/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 16/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/03/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 16/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 16/03/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#2 Posted : 16 March 2015 06:14:58(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
AliyaRose: Wow. This is probably your best song ever. I love the lyrics, you're such a good Songwriter!! This is just flawless! Love it!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 16 March 2015 07:14:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
AliyaRose: Wow. This is probably your best song ever. I love the lyrics, you're such a good Songwriter!! This is just flawless! Love it!

Austin: Wow, so nice of you to say that Aliya. I definitely take that as a huge compliment and I'm really happy you enjoy the song! Much appreciated, thank you :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 16 March 2015 17:54:32(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: Babe I love this song sonic give bed listening to it all day you killed that performance you're just like such a talented person when it comes to writing, singing and playing guitar but don't worry I won't be leaving anytime soon lol but yeah again this song is so amazing and rad it's like the raddest ever
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#5 Posted : 16 March 2015 22:25:38(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: What a beautiful song Austin, I loved it, there's a duality sensation on its lyrics, which most people can't have on their real lives, I mean to be in a breakup but yet to wish the goodness for your partner even though the situation. What I'm trying yo say is that you're growing as a songwriter! congratulations.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 16 March 2015 23:43:21(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Nina: I...don't like it. It has too much of a " song written for blowjobs" feel to it.

Erica:stop,layla does NOT do that.

Nina: well,she had better start,love. With all the young tarts throwing themselves his way? She'd be a fool not to. If she doesn't,someone else will.

Erica: do you?

Nina: no. I'm married to castor and Austin isn't my type.he wouldn't know what to do with what I bring to the table.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 17 March 2015 04:41:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: Babe I love this song sonic give bed listening to it all day you killed that performance you're just like such a talented person when it comes to writing, singing and playing guitar but don't worry I won't be leaving anytime soon lol but yeah again this song is so amazing and rad it's like the raddest ever

Austin: Thanks babe, trust me I know its real <3

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Nina: I...don't like it. It has too much of a " song written for blowjobs" feel to it.

Erica:stop,layla does NOT do that.

Nina: well,she had better start,love. With all the young tarts throwing themselves his way? She'd be a fool not to. If she doesn't,someone else will.

Erica: do you?

Nina: no. I'm married to castor and Austin isn't my type.he wouldn't know what to do with what I bring to the table.

Austin: As long as Layla is satisfied I'm not worried, thank you

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: What a beautiful song Austin, I loved it, there's a duality sensation on its lyrics, which most people can't have on their real lives, I mean to be in a breakup but yet to wish the goodness for your partner even though the situation. What I'm trying yo say is that you're growing as a songwriter! congratulations.

Austin: Yeah Maggie thank you! I feel so damn inspired and I really want to evoke that in my new album and future records. You're too kind, really :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage