logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 30 April 2015 14:18:57(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: Love Me Right
Label: Five Pesky Kids Records
Genre: R&B, Pop
Lenght: 3:39
Writer(s): Alex Grey, Naomi White, Airemese "Coke" Smith
Producer(s): Michael Black
Released: April 30th 2015

"Love Me Right" is the twelfth official single from American/British girl group SYNCO it is the third sing;e from their highly anticipated third album "Our World" the song was first written by members Alex Grey and Naomi White however they felt something was missing and since they wanted to work with a few different writers on this album they decided to contact Airemese "Coke" Smith who is 1/2 of the sensational duo Rum & Coke Coke loved the idea of the song and began throwing around ideas when the writing process was finished the girls decided to contact Michael Black who they have worked with a number of times throughout their career on every single album so far he also co-produced the girls' last single "Stay Awhile" after the girls were finished with the track they knew that this one was a stand out and definite single material this will also be the last single released before the album comes out

After releasing singles like the R&B smash "Come On Get It" and Pop bop "Stay Awhile" SYNCO come to us with something a bit different but at the same time not extremely different? This song is more on the mellow laid back side unlike the previous two singles "COGI" and "SA" however it goes back to a similar meaning is very similar to "COGI" with it being about sex however the difference is this song they're telling a guy that maybe he can get it but if he doesn't do get it right then he won't be getting it again this song is also the first song that we've heard the cute Layla use swears in saying the words "Fuck" and "Ass" in the same verse no need to worry though the girls are in no way talking about anal sex there I do wish someone else got that part though I mean all of the girls are legal (yes you can perv on them as you please now) but that doesn't mean they have to give the youngest the dirty words it does sound a little awkward coming from her plus I'm sure Jamie could've got more than one line which is all she got on the last song too right? Anyway that is definitely one of the cons however the pros are these young ladies aren't here for a "Half ass guy that's done when he's done" Yup they're definitely putting the "fuckboy's" in place with this one showing that they're in control and that if they feel a guy isn't doing it right then it's on to the next one which some may view as slutty or independent completely up to them another pro is the fact that Alex takes lead it feels like years since we've heard that beautiful husky voice take the chorus and it really reminds me of a sexed up version of SYNCO's debut album which is actually probably pretty weird anyway all in all the song is a decent song the girls are definitely a talented group which really shows in the harmonies and solos also who can't wait for the music video for this sexy single right?

The song starts out slower we hear Nicole in the back as she sings "Oooh, oooh" in an almost Mariah Carey style however the beat so far has more of a Justin Bieber style almost to it after the beat kicks in full we hear the girls immediately go into the chorus showing off a more sexy seductive style to their tight harmonies after the first half of the chorus we hear Alex come in taking the second half of the chorus on her own as she sings in that sexy more mature voice repeating the words "Love me, love me, love me right baby" and singing a few other lyrics as well before her part comes to an end we then hear Naomi taking the first half of the first verse she has a similar voice to Alex however the differences are also apparent as Alex has more of a raspy to her deep voice that Naomi doesn't Naomi has a sort of soulfulness to her voice that she doesn't really show off on this song but usually the difference is noticeable after her half we hear Nicole come in who the verse is shared with who tries to sing in a similar way as the previous two girls but doesn't pull it off too well we then hear Layla come in for a part singing in a more seductive voice than we're use to from her similar to the way she sang on "Whatever You Like" the slight rasp in her voice adds to the sexiness which is odd considering it's Layla Sanchez she somehow pulls it off though we then hear the chorus again which is done the same way with the harmonies in the first half and Alex taking over the second half after the chorus we hear Layla come in once again taking the first few parts of the second chorus singing in a similar way that she sang her other part however despite pulling off the seductive sexy type of vocals she does not really pull off swearing as easily some may love hearing it come from her but to most it just seems a bit odd after Layla we hear Jamie come in for a rather small part which she definitely nails despite the size of the part it's obvious and apparent that her voice has definitely matured some as well as she sings in a higher falsetto-ish style we then hear Nicole come back in sounding more like herself which is definitely a lot better than earlier as she sings the last few parts we hear little skips in her vocals we then hear the chorus which is done the same way once again before we go into the bridge which is just Jamie and Layla's parts of the second verse however the beat changes and slows down more it sounds as if it's building up which it is to the chorus which we hear one more time before we get a small outro with Nicole's vocals once again and a piano

Layla
Alex
Nicole
Jamie
Naomi
All

Ooooh, oooohh

If you know how to love me right boy
Baby we will be alright then
Hold me, touch me, never stop, no
Love me like nobody else, oh!

Love me, love me, love me
Love me, love me right babe
Love me, love me, love me baby
Don't be lazy

Are you gonna love me right?
Are you gonna hold me tight?
Am I wasting my time? Should we call it a night?

I told you what I want so can you do it?
Do I have to find another man who I know is up to it

Tell me do you got it, you got it? Just be real
Babe if you got it, I want it so can you do this
Or nah, or nah baby? Just tell me and be up front with me
And we can do everything baby

Don't be lazy

I'll give you all of my love just don't fuck this up
I ain't tryin' to find a half ass guy that's done when he done

Will you do right by me? Tell me baby what do you think?
Mess up my curls 'til my toes curl, make me forget the world like it's just me and you
And I just might be around for more baby like a round two
So can you g-o-o-o-o all night til we s-e-e-e-ee the sunlight

Don't be lazy

I'll give you all of my love just don't fuck this up
I ain't tryin' to find a half ass guy that's done when he done

Will you do right by me? Tell me baby what do you think?

Don't be lazy

Mhmmm yeahhh ayee hmm

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 30/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 30/04/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/04/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 01/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/05/2015(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 07/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 10/05/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 01 May 2015 01:36:30(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: Supporting my girlfriend, heeeeey boo. Tired of shady, jealous bitches giving Layla so much hate, clearly there's a reason she's got you so mad heheh. Can't forget the rest of you talented ladies too, you stay killing it, Alex's voice makes me question my sexuality sometimes tbh.

OOC: Love this, great job. :) I really like how you compare their vocal delivery to each other instead of just saying they all nail every line equally perfect, makes it a lot more realistic.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 01/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 01 May 2015 04:52:52(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Valentina: Supporting my girlfriend, heeeeey boo. Tired of shady, jealous bitches giving Layla so much hate, clearly there's a reason she's got you so mad heheh. Can't forget the rest of you talented ladies too, you stay killing it, Alex's voice makes me question my sexuality sometimes tbh.

OOC: Love this, great job. :) I really like how you compare their vocal delivery to each other instead of just saying they all nail every line equally perfect, makes it a lot more realistic.

Layla: Awwwww ily bb <3 but I have no idea who you're talking about I mean like everybody loves me right like who could hate this? *awkwardly struts around* but seriously thanks Val you da flyest and da bestest <3

Alex: If I had a dollar for every time I heard that thanks for checking the track out Valentina (:

ooc: Thaaaank you so much I try to show how they each have their little strengths and weaknesses because it'd be too boring having an absolutely perfect group :P plus I try to keep it as close to 5H as possible so I look at their strengths and weaknesses and go with that lol thanks again :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#4 Posted : 01 May 2015 05:05:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19135 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
Andrea: Girls, this is my shiiiiit!!! Alex you did your thang, boo. All you ladies brought it to the table but I never expected anything less. Can't wait for the album. I know you're going to bring it. Us Pesky girls always work hard and deliver ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 01/05/2015(UTC), kandii on 01/06/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 01 May 2015 09:17:25(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Andrea: Girls, this is my shiiiiit!!! Alex you did your thang, boo. All you ladies brought it to the table but I never expected anything less. Can't wait for the album. I know you're going to bring it. Us Pesky girls always work hard and deliver ;)

Alex: Thanks Drea you've been killing it too huh with that number 1 single? (; yes we definitely do #TeamPeskyChicks lol thanks again for checking this out label mate (:
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#6 Posted : 03 May 2015 04:20:46(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Ezra: I. LOVE. THIS. SONG. This is probably the best song you guys have released until now! I really love it and I see it going #1 !
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/05/2015(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#7 Posted : 03 May 2015 05:18:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
ooc:you do such snazzy work. have a cookie on me.

erica: butt sex?! no. no. i refuse to picture this phrase with any of the synco girls. none. *storms off in a huff*

nina: that is odd. usually erica isnt squeamish about the back door to eros' temple

erica: *from outside the room* fuck you,nina. fuck you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 04 May 2015 05:36:14(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
Ezra: I. LOVE. THIS. SONG. This is probably the best song you guys have released until now! I really love it and I see it going #1 !

Layla: Thank you soooo much Ezra we're really glad you like it and hope you're right lol but if not that's cool thanks again for checking it out :)

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
ooc:you do such snazzy work. have a cookie on me.

erica: butt sex?! no. no. i refuse to picture this phrase with any of the synco girls. none. *storms off in a huff*

nina: that is odd. usually erica isnt squeamish about the back door to eros' temple

erica: *from outside the room* fuck you,nina. fuck you.

ooc: Thank you I've honestly been dying for one tbh

Naomi: Erica isn't this the second time you've accused us of writing about anal? Smh we don't even do that well I don't know what the other girls do on their free time but I don't
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 07 May 2015 13:24:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Bitch Wat: Wooooo! Crystal approves! I think this is my favorite single released from era so far. I like that its laid back and just a jammy. This is a lot different from Stay Awhile but that just shows that you girls are versatile. I just hope that the transition goes smoothly on the album! Slay me !
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 07/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#10 Posted : 09 May 2015 01:13:47(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Bitch Wat: Wooooo! Crystal approves! I think this is my favorite single released from era so far. I like that its laid back and just a jammy. This is a lot different from Stay Awhile but that just shows that you girls are versatile. I just hope that the transition goes smoothly on the album! Slay me !

Naomi: Thanks Crystal this ones my favorite too and yes you need to believe that the transition will be smooth and that we will this world ;) lol thanks again :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#11 Posted : 09 May 2015 04:01:57(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Clara: this is a sexy song ladies and the message is really killer. I mean if the guy hasn't got what it takes what's the point? I say on to the next one and I'm glad there's a song especially by a group of girls that says it. I hope this takes over the radio.

OOC: Good job! I like how you explain each vocalist's style a little differently
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 09/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#12 Posted : 10 May 2015 04:10:22(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;412962]Clara: this is a sexy song ladies and the message is really killer. I mean if the guy hasn't got what it takes what's the point? I say on to the next one and I'm glad there's a song especially by a group of girls that says it. I hope this takes over the radio.

OOC: Good job! I like how you explain each vocalist's style a little differently

Naomi: Mwah thanks Clara and yes they can't expect us to be perfect while they're just sitting there #PutThatWorkIn and we really hope so too thanks for checking this :)

ooc: Thank you so much :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage