logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 19 May 2015 08:57:45(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Released: July 13th, 2015
Recorded: 2014-2015; S.M. Studios, Seoul; Out of This World Studios, LA
Genre: K-Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Pop
Label: Five Pesky Kids
Producer: FancyN

He Say She Say

He Say She Say is a live album by the K-pop girl group, Mi•Mi. The audio of the album was released on May 18th, 2015 as the set list to their unannounced upcoming world tour. The album consists of the first half of the official studio album to be released after the world tour. Using the first 12 songs of the upcoming album all happening to be Spring themed, the audio are all live versions of each song, the studio versions to be released with the official studio album. The visuals of the live performances of the songs included on the album are to be released throughout May 18th to June 30th as they perform at various venues. Once these performances are released, the official audio of the song will be released as singles. Unlike the previous debut album from the girls, He Say She Say takes on a more Hip Hop and Contemporary R&B with the K-pop genre they are known for. With topics based around being young, dumb and in love and even to the struggles of being young, dumb and famous, the album's writing by the girl group as a whole along with the duo Rum & Coke stepping up collaboratively to write and compose for the group as Airemese Smith and Nina Tarantino. There were no official singles released from the album just yet, but there are 2 songs released to the general that are well known so far. Take It Off being the first, it was "leaked" by the rapper of the group Miki (Mi Kyung Lee), serving as an erlier studo version of the song, it has been confirmed that the album's version of Take It Off has been edited and rewritten since then. The second song Until I Feel it in the Floor (#UIFIITF) was released as a promotion single and is also the opening track of the album.

Track listing

Standard Live Version (Disc 1: Audio)
1. Until I Feel it in the Floor
2. Bubblegum
3. What You Like ft. Drew Westbrook
4. Chairs
5. I Choose You, My Sexy Pikachu
6. Kick It
7. ABCs
8. Genesis
9. Teach Me
10. More Than Love ft. Weekend
11. Play With Me
12. Take It Off

Standard Live Version (Disc 2: Video)
13. Until I Feel it in the Floor (Performance)
14. Bubblegum (Performance)
15. What You Like ft. Drew Westbrook (Performance)
16. Chairs (Performance)
17. I Choose You, My Sexy Pikachu (Performance)
18. Kick It (Performance)
19. ABCs (Performance)
20. Genesis (Performance)
21. Teach Me (Performance)
22. More Than Love ft. Weekend (Performance)
23. Play With Me (Performance)
24. Take It Off (Performance)

Total length: 1:33:54

Background

Quote:
Compared to the mega girl groups like SYNCO and The Dolls, Mi•Mi's buzz is pretty much nonexistent. But representing world music with the kiss of K-pop in their discography, they're somewhat placed in their own lane, the only Korean based musical act that has ever been this widely known or sold this well in America, English lyrics and being signed on to an English-American based label giving them an obvious advantage. In early November of 2014, Miki, the rapper of the group, "leaked" Take It Off onto the internet, letting fans hear one of their throwaway demos after announcing a later scrapped single ABCs. Establishing that they were officially growing up with a purposely misleading provocative name to the mature lyrics about self restraint, something the girl group suffered from while experiencing their buzz for the first time and having it fade away just when they were getting comfortable. This undoubtedly discouraged them while trying to put together a career-defining album, taking them twice as long as it did to make their debut. But in the long run, this encouraged them to make an album that wasn't just cute but impressive. Not just catchy, but ear candy for ear worms everywhere. Not just an album to listen to, but an album to love. You can tell by the teaser they released just today.

- Culture Uncut

After the success of their debut album In Our Youth, the girls were sent on the typical promotional tour, most of their events being held in Korea, their hometown which the girls have all openly admitted to be homesick over. There were rumors, speculation and plenty of hype around the talk of a world tour from the girl group but plans never surfaced and as far as the GA knows, there was never one being planned to begin with. Not long after the follow EP for the album was pulled from it's release in May 2014, angering fans, specially those in America who were denied a tour. Busy promoting the In Our Youth era, even months later there was no sign of a new album coming from the girls, having been said to be "overworked" and "unhappy" and that they weren't sure if they even wanted to continue making music. Eventually there were reports of music in the makes, but due to the doubt that they would even release anything successfully, it is said that the girls went through about 50 songs both written for and by them, scrapping up to 2 full albums right as they began recording. Frustrating their whole team, including their management and record label, the time for releasing a new album before people completely forgot who Mi•Mi were was winding down quick and the stubbornness of the 4 girls made the team desperate. Feeling pressured to get them to write, record, and release an album quickly before it was too late, they called up the 2 people who were known for successfully making and releasing albums at a quick pace, Rum & Coke. Airemese Smith serving as the main songwriter and Nina Tarantino serving as the producer and occasional songwriter, the duo worked with the fragile group to begin official work on the album though there was still considerable confusion among music journalists and fans as Mi•Mi avoided discussing the album or its release.

Music and Lyrics

Until I Feel it in the Floor was the earliest song written on the album, though it was one of the last actually included. Written for a completely different collaborative project and once I was scrapped, so was the song until stumbled upon in a listening session. Written by the rapper of the group Miki (Mi Kyung Lee) in late August of 2014, with a catchy hook, slick vocals and a blaring bass, it played as an interaction between a performer and it's crowd, showcasing Mi•Mi's desire to be on the road.

ABCs was the second song confirmed for the album, written by Airemese Smith for the girl group Fifth Harmony in September 2014 before being turned down and given to Mi•Mi. It was taken and edited by the girl group, wanting the song to be the first of many more "racy" songs by the group after deciding they wanted to be more mature the second time around. A song about being inexperienced but not letting that stop them, ABCs was announced as the lead single with it's bouncy beat and it's innocent giggly approach, the idea of releasing it as a single was soon scrapped. The song as a whole was scrapped from the project after while, and ended up being rewritten using an idea of the lyrics given by Smith. The song was transformed a slow paced piano ballad based on the flip side of a later track What You Like. From the perspective of a celebrity who used someone close to them to get them where they were and now need them back in their life,

Play With Me was the third song written for the album. After also being written by Airemese Smith in October of 2014, it was soon enough chosen as the lead single due to it's empowering lyrics about moving on, finding yourself and not focusing on a man that has deliberately put you through hell, obviously declaring a new era for the girls. Compared to the likes of Ciara, the song was noted for it's Crunk&B vibes that made it perfect for the clubs.

Serving as the first song heard from the album after Miki "leaked" it onto the internet, Take It Off was the fourth track decided to be on the album. Previously a throwaway track recorded by Rum & Coke for Perks of Fame, Mi•Mi rerecorded it as a demo in November of 2014 after listening to it and completely relating to it, falling in love with the message and the melody. A soulful R&B song with a native influence that compliments the savage lyrics, it opens up about the self-restraint endured when one begins to doubt the credibility and longevity of their own career.
"It completely changed our lives and the way that we looked at ourselves and at our career, realizing this was the exact way that we were treating each other, holding back our own talents out of letting the things people said about us molding us into cowards." Miki told interviewers when asked why she leaked the song. "We wanted others to hear it so they would know exactly why it took us so long to make the album and at the same time so that they knew the album was coming."

After gaining confidence in their new album when they received the track ABCs, the group decided to continue writing similar songs, expanding on the topic in a writing session, coming up with the fifth track for the album, Genesis in December of 2014. The whole group had a hand in writing the song, including Airemese Smith. A synthpop song that could easily remind one of Michael Jackson's Thriller with it's sliding bassline, the song takes the listener through the experience of 2 virgins trying to talk each other out of their nervousness, it's electrical approach displaying the roller coaster of feeling's losing something so special can be.

More Than Love was written by the whole group in a hotel, mid-December 2014. While in the middle of a sleepover between the girls and friends, they were dreaming about collaborating with some of their favorite artists, one of those being the iconic boy band Weekend. Once they began to listen to a few of their classics, they began to come up with their own melody, adding lyrics to it and performing it out of fun, impersonating the members of Weekend. This soon enough became the sixth song to make it onto the album after extensive editing and Weekend officially joined them on the song. Talking on trying to save what seems to be a toxic relationship to not leave all the good times in vein because of the bad ones, the lovers tell each other that it's not exactly hate, that it's just it's "more" than love. The track is a "hesitant" ballad, built around a looped piano/music box and pulsating tribal drums.

Feeling the need to write more upbeat songs after almost immediately writing a good batch of the strong slower songs for the album, Chairs happened, the seventh track to make it onto the list. Inspired by a dance practice full of laughs and horseplay in December of 2014, the girls were trying to find a way to make lap dances more "cute" and less "smutty", practicing their stripper moves to find a way to introduce to the K-pop world while telling each other to "Sit on Mi•Mi lap" and rolling over in laughter.
"We just kept saying it all week to literally anyone who we could sexually harass and get away with, and it just stuck [laughs]" Says Dae Na on the making of the song.
The phrase of course got more aggressive when they finally got it to the studio and by then, the whole song was less "cute" and more mature with it's funky, soulful instrumental and lyrics about proving your skills to an unfaithful man with the wonders of undeniable moves and a lap dance.

I Choose You, Pikachu was another one of the funner songs to come up with, being the eighth on the album. The idea of the song started off with just the lyrics, "Don't know your name, but I like your face!/I choose you, you just don't know it yet" written in the middle of a lunch full of girl talk between the girls based off of Mi•Mi's experiences of seeing cute boys on the road who had unforgettable faces and would never know that they noticed. Written in January of 2015, this song soon spiraled into a song about having a crush on the new kid in school and getting to him first in an explosive pop song.

The ninth track, Bubblegum, was written in March of 2015 and is a K-pop/EDM track about giving up on an intense relationship for a lighter, more meaningless arrangement of just having fun and enjoying each other's company, the song and it's vibes built around clubbing. Written by Misu (Mi Sun Kim) and Airemese Smith, it originated in one of the last studio sessions between Mi•Mi and Rum & Coke as they began to wrap up the album.

Written on the same day, Kick It was another K-pop/EDM song based around clubbing, this time leaning more towards the lyrics of I Choose You, Pikachu with a touch of ABCs as they talk on seeing an attractive guy in the club and immediately engaging. Written by Nina Tarantino and Miki (Mi Kyung Lee), the tenth song for the album also incorporates elements of electropop and dancehall and has been noted as one of the favorites of the album by the group.

What You Like was the eleventh track written for the album and was at first believed to be the last. A song that subtly followed in the footsteps of Take It Off, What You Like was written in March 2015 about the pressure of once being famous and the struggle of trying to garner the strength to build that back up again, only this time with "encouragement" from a gold-digger they've fallen deeply in love with.
"There's just a point in your life where you have to sit back and really make sure that you're doing it for yourself." says Mae Na on the whole concept of writing the song with Misu and Airemese Smith. "You shouldn't put yourself through hell and back simply because it's what they like."
After playing the unfinished song in a listening session with friends, Drew Westbrook (who's a close friend with Mi•Mi and Misu's twin brother Dae Ho Park) was one of the friends who heard the song and immediately demanded to be on it. An artist well known for going through the same writer's block Mi•Mi went through, Drew was more than perfect for the part.

The last song written for He Say She Say, Teach Me, was written in March 2015. With lyrics about trying to find yourself through someone else's love, the song has a mesmerizing shimmery beat, that reminds you of stargazing as the production pulls you in and out of a twinkly trance. The melody stuck into the girls' heads and made it onto the album just in time. Happy that it did, the girls also notes this as one of their favorites.

Edited by user 12 July 2015 06:58:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 16 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 19/05/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 19/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 19/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/05/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 19/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 21/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 19 May 2015 09:19:52(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Disc 1: Audio

1. Until I Feel it in the Floor
2. Bubblegum
3. What You Like ft. Drew Westbrook
4. Chairs
5. I Choose You, My Sexy Pikachu
6. Kick It
7. ABCs
8. Genesis
9. Teach Me
10. More Than Love ft. Weekend
11. Play With Me
12. Take It Off
thanks 9 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 19/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 19/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 19 May 2015 09:24:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Until I Feel it in the Floor
Length: 3:12
Genre: Electro-Hop, Rap
Written by: Mi Kyung Lee, Nina Tarantino
Produced by: FancyN

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

Uh, forget what you know
Started from the bottom, only one place to go
That's top pick, a prime time kind of show
They say there's no place like home but I been on the road
And Seoul, don't y'all have some soul?
They was bringing more heat back in Toronto
I mean London, how the top row bring it down?
I'm landing free throws while these 암캐 looking foul, saying

"Oh lord, I'm bored
Somebody remind me who I, who I do it for
'Cause oh Lord, I'm bored
The crowd aint loud enough til I feel it in the floor"

Hold on, this important
Swear I'm louder when I'm snoring
Why the crowd actin' all foreign?
I'm confused y'all
Don't mean to confuse, nah
I just think we need a rolecall....that's all?
That was cute y'all!

(La la la la la)
But can't hear ya (la la la la la)
I can't hear ya (la la la la la)
Dance harder? (la la la la la)
Scream louder! (la la la la la)
You a crowd man? (la la la la la)
Get on yo job then! (la la la la la)
I can't hear ya! (la la la la la)
I can't hear..

The crowd ain't loud enough 'til I feel it in the floor, until I feel it in the floor
The crowd ain't loud enough 'til I feel it in the floor, until I feel it in the floor

Uh, I'm coming for the play
Did I snatch your tongue when I hit center stage?
Slain, just from your iPod
I know you go cray when I hit that head nod
Broadway, can't you make way for this broad?
The STAPLES had more fans and it wasn't even hot
Could all my true stans stand up for a minute?
You ain't got no bread? 병신아! 꺼져!

"Oh lord, I'm bored
Somebody remind me who I, who I do it for
'Cause oh Lord, I'm bored
The crowd aint loud enough til I feel it in the floor"

Hold on, this important
Swear I'm louder when I'm snoring
Why the crowd actin' all foreign?
Am I really that boring? I'm confused y'all
Don't mean to confuse, nah
I just think we need a rolecall....that's all?
That was cute y'all!

(La la la la la)
I can't hear..

That was cute y'all!

(La la la la la)
I can't hear..

Just hit the lights and
Open your mind and
Let me dance for ya
I'ma transform ya
Do you feel it in your core?
Do you feel it in your core?
Until I feel it in the floor
Until I feel it...

[Translation: bitch(es)]
[Translation: Stupid ass! Fuck off!]
thanks 12 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 19/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 19/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 19/05/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 20/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#4 Posted : 21 May 2015 08:47:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Bubblegum
Length: 3:54
Genre: K-pop, EDM
Written by: Airemese Smith, Mi Sun Kim

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

Bubblegum
You feel so sweet on the tip of my tongue
Can't fill me up but boy you're hella fun
So feel me out babe, let's just have some fun
I try to stick with one
You're so addictive, it's never enough
So many flavors, can't make my mind up
Turn it around when I think I know what's up
So what's up?

I keep asking you questions
Still haven't learned my lesson
Tonight I just feel like dancing

Hit me with that bubblegum

Bubblegum
Bubblegum

Bubblegum
(bubblegum)
Make it sound good for the sake of this club
Since you love like the wind, let's just not blow this up
(don't blow it babe)
Swallow this pill, don't force it down your throat, just learn to sugarcoat

Don't you like this nice mix of feelings?
It's all I wanted from the 'ginning
Don't feel like I'm spinning or caged by these ceilings
Just tripping off sweet ecstasy-ay

All along I've been fiending, finally got a reason
Everything has it's season
And it may be spring cleaning but we got all season

I keep asking you questions (Why?)
Still haven't learned my lesson(I tried!)
Tonight I just feel like dancing

Bubblegum

You may not be Prince Charming
But you get props for that charm
Had others in your arms, but they still felt so warm

Who cares if it's wrong? We won't remember in the morn
I'm popping everything for you tonight

Pop it just for you
We only got tonight
What you wanna do?
We only got tonight
This love is overdue
And we only got tonight
Make up for forever
Or regret it for life

I'm done answering questions
This is it, back out or step in
If you still feel like dancing

Bubblegum

Edited by user 21 May 2015 09:39:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 21/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 21/05/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 24/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 21 May 2015 09:50:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

What You Like ft. Drew Westbrook
Length: 3:53
Genre: R&B, Hip Hop
Written by: Mae Na Guem, Mi Sun Kim, Airemese Smith

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
Mi•Mi
Drew Westbrook

You never do forget how to sell yourself
And though I may pretend, I know exactly why you fell
Look I just can't afford to bail myself out of your standards right now

Remember, you used to look at me like a star?
Now you get the impression they don't care who we are
I'll be working hard
this year, all year, next year, gotta make sure it's all arranged

He say she say they like things that shine
The type who rummage the sky?
Dim the lights and dull their eyes,
sigh
I'll still be scrapping and you'll be out there scouting
And you know what? I think I just might allow it
I'm not exactly what you fell in love with, I know

I know

I'm kind of like a nova, something like a half moon
I've got 2 sides and I can choose what looks nice nice
Kind of like the Sun that came up a little short, something like the planet declared a dwarf
But I've got 2 sides and when the timing's right, I can choose what fights
Especially if it's what you like

I've had writers block for some time now, a year now
Kicked some dirt around but still can't plant my feet in the ground
Don't even talk to my family now, Alex and them say it's been Awhile
(I'm hoping you'll stay)
And through all the mess, you helped me out, you calmed me down
But what am I supposed to do now? You're talking bills now
The future was looking real nice but that's the past now
Thought it was cute that I was a perfectionist but it's been a year and I barely have a song out
One minute Drew's all the rage, the next it seems he's cooled down, huh
Third person vibes cause it seems ain't nobody else paying attention
And I'm bout to lose my mind dealing with all this senseless tension
Couldn't do nothing for myself because I vowed it all to you
But since I ain't up there with number 2, this is what you do?
I got all the hints and still aint solving shit to do with Clue
I know you're out there on a "leap" of faith, and I'm just sitting here swearing I can prove it to you
Taking baby steps just because...I mean, I'm thinking it just has to lead to something
Ever since fucking with you, they swear I've been scuttling
And I can't even say that's not the truth

He say she say they like things that shine
The type who rummage the sky?
Dim the lights and dull their eyes,
sigh
I'll still be scrapping and you'll be out there scouting
But so what? I think I just might allow it
I'm not exactly what you fell in love with, I know

I know

I'm kind of like a nova, something like a half moon
I've got 2 sides and I can choose what looks nice nice
Kind of like the Sun that came up a little short, something like the planet declared a dwarf
But I've got 2 sides and when the timing's right, I can choose what fights
Especially if it's what you like

For you, you, you, all for you
Even if it's only what you like, what you like
For you, you, you, all for you
(I vowed it all to you, can't do shit for myself because I vowed it all to you)
Even if it's only what you like, what you like

Edited by user 29 December 2020 07:57:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 21/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 21 May 2015 10:22:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Chairs
Length: 3:25
Genre: R&B, soul
Written by: Mi Kyung Lee, Nina Tarantino

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

I can tell you've been out here creeping and I ain't okay with that
But I'm about to give you something, make you wish you could take it back

Hate that she had to force my hand
That chick can't beat my dance
She can rally up a few fans
But let me show you how to keep a man

Stay right there, just sit and stare, I'll take you there
The way I whip my hair, legs in the air
They can't compare when I work these chairs
Close that door, what're you waiting for?
Take it to the floor, I'm on all fours

(Hey hey)
Sit on Mi•Mi lap (hey hey)
Come sit on Mi•Mi lap (hey)
Come sit on Mi•Mi lap (hey hey)

I don't even have to flash my hand to prove I'm your queen of Hearts
Just a puppet with a bunch of strands, I control your body parts

Don't act like you've changed your stance
Can that chick beat my dance?
I know you can't control your hands
But let me show you why you're my man

It's just not fair how I work these chairs

(Hey hey)

No lie, you cause nothing but hurt half the time
I just keep ignoring the signs
Tell them other chicks stand in line
Ain't nobody finna claim what's mine, no no no no

I swear I hate you but I can't get you out of my mind
Baby you're mine, you're mine, you're mine
I left my mark, you've been identified!
It just ain't fair, no fair, no fair, no no no

Yes!
Yessuh!
Yeah-ey-ey yeah yeah-ey-ey-yeah!

Yes!
Yessuh!
Yeah-ey-ey yeah yeah-ey-ey-yeah!
Woo!

Edited by user 24 May 2015 23:16:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mebeme101 on 21/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 24 May 2015 23:27:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

I Choose You, Pikachu
Length: 3:28
Genre: K-pop
Written by: Mae Na Guem, Mi Sun Kim, Aiemese Smith

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

I get home, I get to stalking, you've got the whole school talking
You're the new kid and it's been a while

The way you walked into the room with your brand new shoes
And hit us all with that pretty smile

None of the other girls like me, most just want to fight me
The rest are just mad because I take what's mine
And I've made up my mind, all it took was that twinkle in your eye

Don't know your name but I like your face!

I choose you, you just don't know it yet

I choose you, just did it in my head
Spent the whole damn day locked in your gaze
Don't believe in fate
but I like your face
I choose you, my sexy Pikachu

Didn't know that you were trending or that all those requests were pending
You were too busy walking me home
A kiss like that couldn't be wrong, with lips like yours, it wouldn't take long

Don't know your name but I like your face!

Don't believe in fate
but I like your face

I really like you Mr. Jake and I'd really like if we could date
I really like you Mr. Josh, unless of course, you're name is Tosh
... because what kind of name is Tosh?
I really like you Mr. Tom, what are you doing for prom?
I really like you Mr. Blake, could you be mine and make my day?
Don't know your name but I like you face!

Don't believe in fate
but I like your face

Edited by user 29 December 2020 08:06:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 9 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 24/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 24/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 24 May 2015 23:41:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Kick It
Length: 3:40
Genre: K-pop, EDM, Reggae
Written by: Nina Tarantino, Mi Kyung Lee

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

Callin' on the world, ooh I just cant believe it
Could somebody confirm that you really walked in?
I've been taking rounds, just making the rounds
Ain't seen you around but you just won this round that quick!

I've been running 'round tryna keep up with your movement
Learning what I can, watching you dance from a distance

The way that you was moving, if you only knew what I was thinking
Care if I sat here for a minute?

'Fore you go, it's been a while but I've seen you around
And you've got me all bent out
The way you shaped up nice, been staring all night
And you've got my imagination runnin..
I just want you to know

You could get it, get it
I just want you to know
Ooh, you could get it, get it
I just wanted to know
If you're with it, with it

Tuesday night, let's kick it, kick it

I could show you just how to bend it like Beckham
Spend the night with me and tomorrow you'll be begging
Six steps, we connecting, say you Footloose like Kevin
But hungry, hungry boy, you'll be waiting on the bacon

Can't you see? My body is ready
I'm passing you the play, gone and take it

I'm your's for the taking
The night's what you make it, the night's what you make it, life's what you make it

'Fore you go, it's been a while but I've seen you around
And you've got me all bent out
The way you shaped up nice, been staring all night
And you've got my imagination runnin..
I just want you to know

You could get it, get it
I just want you to know
I just wanted to know

Wait before you go, 'fore you go, it's been a while
And I want you right now
You've got me all bent out
(oh oh)
You've got my imagination runnin wild (I just want you to know!)

I just want you to know
You could get it, get it
I just want you to know
I just wanted to know

Edited by user 29 December 2020 08:10:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 11 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Welat65 on 25/05/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 25/05/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 25/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 25/05/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/05/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#9 Posted : 25 June 2015 06:20:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

ABCs
Length: 2:51
Genre: K-pop, soul
Written by: Mi Sun Kim, Mae Na Guem, Mi Kyung Lee, Airemese Smith

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

I would've warned you myself if I knew that I could be this stupid
You got me here all by yourself and then I let it all get to my head

Nobody cared to mention
The world could slip right through the palms of my hands

I let our plans fall through for a ship built to wreck
You're not surprised I need you here to build me back up again

What if I told you that this world could be ours?
Baby, would that make you come back?
Cause all of this time you've spent out of my arms
Made me realize you're the only thing I really had

My bad, my mistake
I'm still learning my ABCs
I take the blame, I'm so ashamed

I'm still taking in all of the pain that lies within this distance
I left you out for the wolves and if sorry ain't enough, you have to understand that I wasn't thinking
There was just all of these lights
And the night promised me a life I've always dreamed of

Now that I know I can't live without love
I know even more, things will never be the same for us
But listen...

What if I told you that this world could be ours?
Baby, is that enough for you to come back?
Cause all of this time you've spent out of my arms
Made me realize you're the only thing I really had

My bad, my mistake
I take the blame, I'm so ashamed

A...B...C
A...B...C

But what comes next?!

A...B...C
A...B...C

Don't tell me this is the end..

A...B...C
A...B...C
A...B...C
A...B...C

Edited by user 25 June 2015 22:57:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

snap_itshannah on 25/06/2015(UTC), erich hess on 25/06/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/06/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 25/06/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#10 Posted : 12 July 2015 04:41:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Genesis
Length: 3:24
Genre: K-pop
Written by: Mae Na Guem, Mi Kyung Lee, Airemese Smith, Dae Na Geum

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

A whole new stage

I think I know what I'm feeling
You should come a little closer, I think I'll let you in

I think this ain't close to finished
I think you should just dive right in, we'll start a whole new beginning

Why have it any other way?
You can have it, I just hope you know the way
Like in those games you play

They say you should never think about it too much
Have you ever, ever been in love? (A whole new stage)
Have you ever, ever wanted my touch? (A whole new stage)
Up, down, left, right, damn right, that's our kind of vice
Find your place within mine
We shouldn't race against time

I think we're a little nervous
I think we've been thinking about it just a little too much
I think this is close to perfect
I've been weighing out the measures and this seems close to worth it

Why have it any other way?
I want to be tamed, I just hope that you can slay
Like in those games you play

Up, down, left, right, damn right, that's out kind of vice

Open the gates, we're coming through
This love shouldn't wait
A whole new stage, just you and I
Find your place within mine..

Up, down, left, right, damn right, that's out kind of vice

A whole new stage...

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 12 July 2015 05:21:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Teach Me
Length: 3:44
Genre: Electronic, R&B
Written by: Mi Sun Kim, Mae Na Guem, Airemese Smith

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

Teach me something about love
Show me what it is and exactly what it does
Convince me I'm still worthy
Show me you can fall in love with me
And maybe I'll fall in love with me

There's a side you haven't seen
If you would have me, that'd make me really happy
Give you my all boy, love you long time
Give me an idea and this time I'll get it right

This time I'll get it right
I'll give you my all, I'll let you love me for life
All I ever wanted was to feel needed
Tell me what you want, tell me what you're needing

You don't need a reason, baby, I gotcha
This is the season things come to life
This is the scene you tell me you love me
And I realize I did this whole time

Together we flow strong, something like the Nile
Forever going up and never look down, down
Fire the gatekeeper, we're roamin the town
My hearts flooded with us but that just ain't enough

Why's it so hard for me, why is it so hard?
I want to be free, I want to be free
I want you to take me under your wings

You don't need a reason, baby, I gotcha
This is the season things come to life
This is the scene you tell me you love me
And I realize I did this whole time

Together we flow strong, something like the Nile
Forever heading north, baby don't look down, down
Fire the gatekeeper, we're roamin the town
My hearts flooded with us but that just ain't enough

There's a side you haven't seen
If you would have me, that'd make me happy
Give you my all boy, love you long time

Teach me

mebeme101 on 12/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#12 Posted : 12 July 2015 05:34:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

More Than Love ft. Weekend
Length: 3:17
Genre: K-Pop
Written by: Mi Sun Kim, Mae Na Geum, Mi Kyung Lee, Airemese Smith, Dae Na Geum

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
Mi•Mi
BILLY
DUSTYN
OSCAR
RILEY
SCOTT
Weekend
ALL

I could feel it
I caused your wings to bend when
I gave into these ceilings
And now I'm feeling silly

Yeah, I can hear it
In every word that you speak..
I'm feeling guilty
But we don't get nights like these

You're such an angel and I hope you'll never know
Cause I keep making my bed, but I just hate sleeping alone

So I watch you give, and give, and give yourself away
And gladly take, whatever I've got leftover for you

And you give, and you give, and you give, and take amiss
Only to resent, having to put up with a girl who can't do nothing for you

It's more than love, more than a few pages of history
It's more than love, and that's to say the least

Just because we fell doesn't mean it was a leap of faith
We weren't afraid to cry, but that doesn't mean we're not afraid

Admit it, love
You're sick of me but you just keep coughing up these memories

I can smell it
You've been with another man and
You're trying not to feel too filthy
But those showers aren't really working

I hope you see it
The spite deep within my eyes
When I end this fight with, "I forgive you"
Just so you'll think about it all night

You're an angel, such an angel, but is that something you really need to know?
You deserve better than me, and I know you're better than me, but I just can't stand being alone

So I watch you give, and give, and give yourself away
Only to take, the scraps I leave leftover for you

And you give, and you give, and you give, and go awry
Thinking it's only right, that you go out have your fun too

It's more than love, more than a few pages of history
It's more than love, and that's to say the least

Admit it, love
You're sick of me cause you're stuffed with the memories

Sometimes it's hate, sometimes it's pain, but your tears they're all the same
Sometimes I go and you scream, "wait!", most times you hate yourself for letting me stay
It's more than you can take
Even more than what they say

It's more than love, more than a few pages of history (history)
It's more than love, and baby that's to say the least
Admit it, love
You're sick of me but you're in love with our memories

Admit it, love
You're sick of me, but you can't let go of us
RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 12 July 2015 05:43:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Play With Me
Length: 3:40
Genre: R&B, Crunk
Written by: Airemese Smith, Mi Kyung Lee, Mae Na Geum

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

Don't play with me
If you're gonna get mad when I learn my ABCs, b-c
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3
You taught me well but this time I'll think for me, for me
It was looking real bad...

Hide and seek
Missing you would never make me weak
No one to look for so I found me
(Right, right)
And since you went ghost, I've been dead and gone, dead and gone, oh
Peekaboo
Coming back around when the focus ain't on you
You deserve an explanation? Hell, I do too!
Since you went ghost, I've been dead and gone,
dead and gone, oh

Don't play with me
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3
When it's looking real bad, baby...

Come play with me!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see!
Dumb and naive if you still don't believe baby, baby!

Pattycake
Found myself but ain't nothing changed
Found my song and now you'll watch me shake
Since you went ghost,
I've been dead and gone,dead and gone, dead and gone, oh
Take it down, drop it low, watch me bring it back up slow
Did I make you frown? Bump your crown? You don't have to make a sound
(hey!)
Is it hot in here? Don't you fear, I'll just take off all my clothes
Dead and gone, dead and gone, dead and gone

Uh!

Come play with me!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see! Boy please!
Dumb and naive if you still don't believe baby, baby!

Don't strain your eyes
You're seeing right
I was all yours,
hey
But that was a long time ago, the blame is yours

You needed space (space?)
Said you needed time (mhmm)
To find your peace
And so I found mine, hold your piece, oh

Don't play with me
(Mi•Mi)
When it's looking real bad and you just can't count on me, 2-3 (Mi•Mi)

Come play with me!
Don't get mad when you don't like what you see, you see! (you see...)
Dumb and naive if you still don't believe baby, baby! (oh oh)
I bet it's looking real bad, baby, heheh

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 12/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 12 July 2015 06:57:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Take It Off
Length: 3:36
Genre: R&B, Pop
Written by: Airemese Smith, Mi Sun Kim, Mi Kyung Lee

Mi Su
Miki
Dae
Mae
All

I know this voice of mine gets into your head
Why not listen to me while you're ahead?
There are snakes in the grass, parasites in the flowerbeds
Even the water wears on your vision

That voice of yours won't mean a thing
Once all of this buzz begins to sting
And somehow even you know, that's all it will ever be
They're all something you'll never be

Your voice will crack and soon your face
Then who's left to claim you're their fave?
It's true that we all have our days, but some sooner than most
You know, different ropes for different folks

And you got issue after issue
There ain't much of a spine under all that tissue
And you've got bones, yeah, you've got plenty of them
Probably twice as much, these people are always stepping on 'em
I need you to get it together
So I can pull ya together
They've knocked you down with feathers
See how this restrain thing is for the better? (Let me go!)
You want to live in the fast line so bad? Go hell for leather
Slap on the tar and feather just to learn your true tether...
Go hell for leather..
Slap on the tar and feather..

No, no, no...
Let me go...

Take it off, take it off
Take it off, take it off
Take it off, take it off
Take it off, take it off
Take it off, take it off
Take it off, take it off
Take it off, take it off
Take it off, take it off

Edited by user 29 December 2020 08:53:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 12/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 12/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 15/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 17/07/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#15 Posted : 12 July 2015 07:43:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: And just when I thought there were no more tears to cry I hear ABCs oh my god ladies you killed everybody with this album honestly words cannot begin to describe the perfection here

Naomi: Yasss Mi•Mi represent for the girl groups and pesky women slay us all with this album let me make a quick prediction this album goes #1 sells over a billion copies and then we open up for you on tour if anybody is still living to purchase tickets to your world tour after hearing this

Jamie: Did you girls just put out the hottest album of 2015? I believe so haha great job ladies loving it! :)

Nicole: And on the eight day Mi•Mi blessed us with this amazing album yesss girls this is so amazing y'all are such a talented group of young women and this album shows that so well I know you girls are only going to keep on going up and up and up from here great job girls!

Alex: I see that our S4S worked huh? (; okay but seriously this album is great girls the production is top notch the lyrics are fun and catchy and it doesn't have that one song that gets stuck in your head it has a whole album full of songs that can get stuck in your head great job on this girls and to everyone who took part in it great job to all of you too
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 13/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#16 Posted : 12 July 2015 21:40:45(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: This album is life. I love how you guys mix K-Pop with Hip Hop , R&B etc. It's such a nice mix and I really see this album go big! I believe that we're going to hear a lot from you guys! Much love ♡
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
kandii on 13/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#17 Posted : 17 July 2015 00:04:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: And just when I thought there were no more tears to cry I hear ABCs oh my god ladies you killed everybody with this album honestly words cannot begin to describe the perfection here

Naomi: Yasss Mi•Mi represent for the girl groups and pesky women slay us all with this album let me make a quick prediction this album goes #1 sells over a billion copies and then we open up for you on tour if anybody is still living to purchase tickets to your world tour after hearing this

Jamie: Did you girls just put out the hottest album of 2015? I believe so haha great job ladies loving it! :)

Nicole: And on the eight day Mi•Mi blessed us with this amazing album yesss girls this is so amazing y'all are such a talented group of young women and this album shows that so well I know you girls are only going to keep on going up and up and up from here great job girls!

Alex: I see that our S4S worked huh? (; okay but seriously this album is great girls the production is top notch the lyrics are fun and catchy and it doesn't have that one song that gets stuck in your head it has a whole album full of songs that can get stuck in your head great job on this girls and to everyone who took part in it great job to all of you too

Mae Na: And just when I thought there were no more reasons to stan, SYNCO BOUGHT OUR ALBUM! *~* I'm in literal tears right now. You're all such perfect beings, what do I even do right now??

Misu: Yay! Thank you so much you guys! We worked really hard on this album, we almost broke up because of it lol. Such a journal.

Miki: Ugh I can't with how much you guys support us! It really means so much every time you check out our stuff and reach out to say these things to us, you don't even know! And of course we gave you a shout out for a shout out ;P Stay Awhile is still one of the best songs I've ever heard this summer and it should've been number one for a month straight like ugh.

Dae Na: Oh my god no you guys can never open up for us on tour, you would upstage us and make us look so bad! You're too perfect to not headline!

Edited by user 17 July 2015 00:05:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 17/07/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#18 Posted : 17 July 2015 23:31:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
CosmaMendoza: This album is life. I love how you guys mix K-Pop with Hip Hop , R&B etc. It's such a nice mix and I really see this album go big! I believe that we're going to hear a lot from you guys! Much love ♡

Miki: Yas girl yaas! Tell them! Lol no but thank you so much. We like to bring variety and show how flexible of artists we are. It's great to find that there are people who don't just check out our K-Pop tracks or people who just check out our Hip Hop tracks but people who take the time to listen to and love both. It means a lot <3