logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#21 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:00:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Henry Johanson live at The 2015 FCA's

UserPostedImage

A large applause is given as up and coming singer songwriter, Henry Johanson walks on stage. He is holding an electric guitar at his side with the strap over his shoulder. He waves as he puts his face up to the microphone. "Hello, London. My name is Henry Johanson. How's your evening been?" He listens as the crowd cheers. "Perfect, this is my first time attending any award show. It's pretty crazy. Hey, give it up for Ezra Allan! She's doing an amazing job tonight! Feel free to clap along, just clap on time, please. I've had crowds throw me off because of clapping." He laughs a little bit as he beings to play the chord progression to "It's Alright." He starts to sway along as he begins to sing.

UserPostedImage

Our thoughts intertwine like a net
Keeping cars away from cliffs
And into the graves we can't dig out
Though I'm determined to find a way out
I want to see how my story ends
I want to scatter my ashes
In the belly of the beast
Of all my problems I've ran from

It's alright, we'll make it through to the end
Just close your eyes, you'll be okay
I promise

I will wait for you to open your eyes
Cause it's alright, I promise the pearly gates are ahead
The pearly gates are ahead

Our thoughts intertwine like a net
Keeping cars away from cliffs
And into the graves we can't dig out
Though I'm determined to find a way out
I want to see how my story ends
I want to scatter my ashes
In the belly of the beast
Of all my problems I've ran from

It's alright, we'll make it through to the end
Just close your eyes, you'll be okay
I promise

The crowd cheers as Henry plays the last notes of the song. "Thanks, guys. You're already a great crowd." He looks down at a setlist he made for the evening. "I was about to board my plane to London when someone recognized me. Turns out, he's also attending the FCA's and he has the seat next to mine. I forgot your name, I'm sorry. But I'd like to dedicate this next song to that guy. He told me this story about being in a small plane crash. I couldn't help but think of this next song." He begins playing the familiar plucked guitar riff from "Wings." The crowd cheers as they recognize it. "Feel free to make the beach noises sampled in the intro." He says jokingly. His expression almost instantly changes to a more somber and stern expression.

Falling apart like the spine of an old book
Trembling emotions shaking like the pacific coast
The world is getting warmer
But I am feeling so much colder
Flying like a bird in the distance
Wings can only take you so far.

In a suburb in the city, I wake up all alone again
Where is my beautiful wife and my beautiful children?
I saw them here last night
Cruelly in my dreams...

Flying like a bird in the distance
Wings can only take you so far.

I am just a man
With a heart that is shattered
Like those porcelain dolls in your living room
On the floor after the earth shook so violently

Ohhhhhhh ohhh ohhh

Flying like a bird in distance
I guess I'll drive away from my problems
Like how birds fly back south.
Wings can only take you...
So far

His expression changes again to happy. "I guess it's true that wings can only take you so far, huh, guy I met on the plane? I guess it is true." He laughs again. "I think it's crazy that people are willing to fly so far for this thing. But if you did, I thank you. I'm really enjoying this experience and there's so much more to come." He presses a fuzz pedal which begins feedbacking. He begins growling into the microphone. "Just kidding" He says as he begins playing the fuzzy chord riff of "Ceiling Fan Song"

Everything that I love
Doesn't make sense to me now
Trying to grab the straws
Of rationality
Life goes on
Without skipping a heartbeat

I'm hanging from a ceiling fan
And I don't if I'm dead or not

Everything that I love
Have run out of oxygen and fallen dead
I'm wondering why
Things are never what they seem
Life goes on
Without skipping a heartbeat

I'm hanging from a ceiling fan
And I don't know if I'm dead or not
Ahhhh
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ahhhh!
Ahhhhh!

The mood is now very somber. "Thank you guys so much. You've been great! Give a huge hand to Johnny Carter and Medina as well! They both put on great shows." The crowd cheers for them "This is my last song, it's called Tonight, Forever." The unique chord progression of Tonight, Forever begins playing and the crowd begins to clap.

My mother paces nervously
It's noon again
The sun shines like her eyes
She won't be sleeping
Tonight, tonight, tonight

I've been watching you
Since you were small
You've finally caught me but keep it between us
Forever, and ever, Forever, and ever.
Forever, and ever, Forever, and ever.

And some say the earth is dying
But I feel its heartbeat
And some blame it on the weather
We will not know
Until, we die, until we die
I will we, stay up, tonight, and forever

If I am alone in the darkness
Then you are my lantern
A circle of light on the ground
To help me find home
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight
Forever, and ever, forever, and ever
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight
Forever, and ever, forever, and ever

My mother paces nervously
It's noon again
The sun shines like her eyes
She won't be sleeping
She won't be sleeping
She won't be sleeping

He sings the last note of Tonight, Forever. The crowd begins cheering loudly for him. "I'm Henry Johanson, I want to thank everyone here for giving me the utmost kindness tonight. I'll be in the very front at the mainstage tonight, come hang out with me if you're nearby. Bye!" He unplugs his guitar as walks off stage as a roadie wheels his amplifier off stage.

Setlist:

1. It's Alright
2. Wings
3. Ceiling Fan Song
4. Tonight, Forever
[/center]

Edited by user 03 August 2015 05:03:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#22 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:13:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

A car pulls up to the FCA red carpet. The fans are all anticipating an arrival. Gemma arrives to the FCA with bright smiles, she is adorning a blood red fitted dress and black heels. When she arrives, the crowd of fans go in a loud cheer for her. Gemma's smile is bright and warming, her wavy and shorter then usual hair is glistening on the red carpet. She stops for quite a while to sign some autographs and pose for pictures

UserPostedImage

Aubrey Mikkel enters the FCA red carpet. She has a seductive look on her face that compliments her alluring ensemble complete with a silky dress, accessories and a beautiful emerald placed around her neck. Aubrey's hair is pinned back in a pony tail, which is a rather unusual hairstyle for her, but it compliments her outfit for tonights festivities. Aubrey Mikkel stops at the red carpet, poses looking in different angles. When one of the interviewers approaches her, she declines them before smiling slyly. She stands at the red carpet for quite a few moments, posing for pictures and greeting her fans before walking off.

UserPostedImage
A freshly released from prison, Jay-C pulls up to the FCA red carpet. You can tell he's excited, he is surprisingly welcomed with warm arms as some fans call out his name. He poses for the cameras and jumps up at the crowd of fans giving them high fives. He even waits for a few moments to sign some autographs before taking photos. Jay-C is wearing all black. His top is a black button up, black pants and black shoes. To compliment his outfit, Jay-C is wearing a gold Hermes belt and a light chain around his neck. Jay-C also has on his hat, which partially covers his signature braids.

UserPostedImage
Aaron Styles enters the FCA red carpet at the girls in the crowd go absolutely bonkers. He has a smile on his face wearing a dark blue blazer and slacks with white shoes and aviators to accessorize his outfit. He stops to sign autographs and poses for the cameras before going off to the back.

UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake is seen entering the Fan Choice Awards red carpet. She is sporting a new haircut and a beautiful green dress with a green necklace accessory to match. Cristina Lake stops for a few moments to pose for cameras.

UserPostedImage
Permanent Reminders Candice Cortez comes on the Fan Choice Awards red carpet. She is wearing an interesting black ensemble with her purse in hand, a pair of beautiful heels with her hair in a bun. She stops at the cameras and poses fiercely before proceeding to the back.

UserPostedImage
Miami enters the red carpet and poses for fans as well as signing autographs. She is wearing a metallic like dress with a diamond neck-less, her hair flows behind her too.

UserPostedImage
"I'm standing right here with the amazing Austin Nimmo! Hey, Austin. You look really handsome tonight, how was your drive to the FCA's?"
Thank you very much Ezra, you look great tonight as well!

"So, 2015 was a really great and huge year for you, wasn't it? You released 3 really amazing songs, which all charted amazing on the charts! That must feel amazing to know that your fans support your music! Can you tell us how you were reacting when you realised that your songs were doing so good on the Charts, and that the feedback were so amazing?"
It's certainly amazing to know that people continue to support me. I really love my Austies more than anything. They fight for me and I'll fight for them. It's been a really good year and I wouldn't trade it in for nothing. Just knowing that I've gotten such a strong response from my fans again is really unbelievable, they keep me going.

"That's incredible! Now, you have recorded this album, which is still not out, do you think you have changed alot compared to the first album? Not just Music-wise, but also your lifestyle?"
I think I've matured not only as a person but musically too, and that will show in the album. I've made mistakes in the past as anyone does throughout their life time and I've grown up from it and I've reflected on it, I've wrote about it. It's been nearly a year since my debut album was released and it feels like so much longer cause my life has changed in so many ways since then. My album will reflect on the many things that have happened to me since Fearless and where I am now. With this album, the initial vibe is just older and mature and I really get to show off my skills as a guitarist in the album, really excited for people to hear it.

Ezra nods and continues to ask, "You are nominated for several Awards tonight, including the Fan Favourite Award. Synco is nominated too, so would you rather see yourself win this award or Synco? I mean, your girlfriend must be really excited for this award. To be honest, I think she must really proud of you!"
I'll be happy for anyone to win that category because everyone nominated deserves that award. That's really just a given. I'll be happy to see SYNCO of course! Not only because Layla is my girlfriend but because they have worked so hard to get where they are today and the fans love them. But I think everyone nominated has a fair chance so huge congrats to them!

"Yeah. We have amazing performers today, are you looking forward to see any performances?"
I am really excited to see Jen Strong perform and the mystery performers too.Oh, and Vanity. We all love some Vanity.

"Your album is about to get released soon, what can we and your fans expect from this album?"
A strong, vulnerable and enjoyable album that will take them through my emotional highs and lows through the past year. Can't give too much away! haha

Ezra nods and smiles,"Yeah. I'm really excited for the album! So, you collaborated with Eilidh for the song 'City That Never Sleeps', how was it to work with her?"
She's really funny and an interesting person. There was not even a brief moment of awkwardness when we recored that collaboration. So glad to have her on the album!

"She's really amazing! Can we expect more Collaborations on the Album? And, with who would be your 'dream' collaboration?"
Yes, just one more! But I can't say. It'll actually be out in a few weeks time before the release of the album! I believe this will be a favorite amongst the fans for sure.

"Well, thank you so much Austin! I wish you good luck with your nominations!", Ezra looks towards the camera and says, "This was the amazing Austin Nimmo!"

Thanks so much!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)