logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 03 August 2015 02:45:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Live! From The o2 Arena - London, UK
Hosted By: Brandon Grey & Ezra Allen

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Featuring performances from Daraxi, Johnny Carter and Henry Johansson!
Doors open at 6:30 PM
[BST]

PRE SHOW/RED CARPET OPENING - 6:30PM (1:30 EST time)
PRE SHOW AWARDS - 7:30
JOHNNY CARTER - 7:40
DARAXI - 7:45
HENRY JOHANSSON - 7:50

Edited by user 03 August 2015 02:59:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 03 August 2015 03:33:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
FCA PRE SHOW
LIVE FROM THE O2!

"Hey people! I'm so happy that all of you guys are here for the pre-show of the hottest Awards show ever!" Ezra giggles and continues, "The Fan Choice Awards! We're gonna have a awesome time with amazing live performances and awesome awards!"

"Yes we've definitely got an amazing show planned for tonight and I promise not to go AWOL on this show" Brandon laughs referring to his internet talk show that just stopped "Anyway like Ezra said we've got a bunch of amazing performances scheduled tonight and awards to give out but first you're gonna have to sit through the pre-show don't worry though we know how to party just as hard as the main show" Brandon winks "so tonight stars from across the globe are going to appear wearing the hottest clothes receiving some cool awards and giving some sick performances but speaking of the hottest clothes Ezra you look lovely tonight what are you wearing?"

"Aww, why you gotta be so cute?", Ezra laughs, " I don't really know the brand, I actually bought this dress in Turkey for a very cheap price. And, what about you? You look fine as well!"

Brandon laughs "Me? Oh you know just my fathers wedding tux" he laughs once again before shaking his head slightly "No it's nothing really serious just something I picked out from my closet but thank you" He smiles at her

She smiles back and says, "No problem, but let's continue with the actual show!", she giggles and continues to speak,"As we already said, we have 2 amazing performances on the pre-show tonight! These 2 acts are newcomers and they are currently pretty hot on the charts. So, Brandon..", she turns her head towards Brandon, "Do you know who they are?"

Brandon nods "Of course Daraxi, Henry Johansson and Johnny Carter are set to take the pre-show stage tonight joining the ranks of last years pre-show performers Alec Cole and Reese Hollinsworth who have actually both gone on to do big things in the industry and considering these two already have a few big accomplishments in their career it'll be amazing to see what happens after their performances I mean look at the previous two Reese went on to work with sme pretty big names and even scored a few number ones and a platinum album I believe and Alec managed to release a top five single and an independent platinum EP so it's exciting to see what will happen after but let's talk about th main show performers for a second with performances from fellow newcomers Eilidh who has actually been around for awhile but only just started off with her music career and Carmen V but that's not it we've also got the pros tonight with the likes of Julia Volka and wait for it" he pauses to build suspense "Weekend!" he says before the girls in the crowd go insane at just the mention of the bands name "When will I get that reaction?" He asks jokingly before continuing on "And so many other great performers as well who are you most excited for tonight Ezra?" he looks over at her with a smile

She starts to laugh when Brandon asks himself when he will get the same reactions as Weekend by the girls, "I think you already get these reactions by the ladies. I mean, I think everyone saw your instagram pictures.", she laughs once again. When Brandon asks her who she's the most excited for, she says, "I think I'm really excited for Vanity and Eilidh. Vanity, because I love her new single. It's just awesome and I can't wait to see her perform it live. And, Eilidh because she's gonna perform a new song and she seems to be fun. Oh, and I'm also excited for Weekend. I love the album they have released, so I can't wait to see them live too! And what about you? Who are you the most excited for?"

Brandon laughs then shrugs his shoulders "Hey I might not get screaming girls everywhere I go but my abs blew up Twitter twice" He says jokingly before winking at the camera he then listens to Ezra as she talks about who she's excited to see and nods as he listens to her "Oh yeah I am definitely excited for Eilidh after hearing all of these features she's had it'll be great to hear her do her own song and she does actually have an incredible voice that people seem to overlook also being a producer and music critic myself my tastes in music expand to almost every genre so I'm excited to see what the Julia Volka who has really been delivering lately and Jennifer Armstrong she's incredibly talented plus you got the crowd and eye pleaser Miami oh and isn't Aliya Rose also performing? You know what I'm excited for everyone" Brandon says laughing "Can we also take a moment to talk about the biggest award of the night the Fan Favorite Award? Isabel won it last year then delivered probably the best FCA performance I've ever seen this year we've got big names up for it again with my sisters group SYNCO in the running then their bosses Weekend, Reported Failure, Austin Nimmo last years winner Isabel and Dominic brown all of those acts have been making a huge impact not only lately but throughout their years as musicians who do you think is going to take the award tonight? I love my sister and her group but I have to say I think Isabel has a pretty good shot at taking it again this year"

Ezra nods, "Yeah, Isabel was amazing last year. Her performance was Iconic, and she really deserved the award. And, I also do believe that she has a big chance this year again, her fanbase is huge. But, Austin Nimmo and Weekend have a good chance too. Their fanbases are crazy as hell, and I've been checking Twitter lately and boy. Wow. They are literally fighting against eachother." she laughs and continues, "So, I also think that they can win. We also have Dominic Brown! He's amazing, I love his music. I can't really tell you if he has a chance against Isabel, Austin and Weekend, but whatever happens, he should know that he's amazing! Oh, and not to forget, reported failure gained alot of new fans with their new album. It broke records, their single went #1. They are doing amazing lately, so who knows. They could win too. So, I think everyone is amazing, which is why I can't really tell you who wins."

Brandon nods as he listens to Ezra talk about the nominees "Well it could be anybody's game to be perfectly honest and even if the previous mentioned artists don't win they've all proven their selves with Izzy breaking records throughout her entire career Reported Failure bringing back rock music, Dominic taking over the charts with his last two singles, Austin has definitely been making more of a name for himself this year as well with his hits then there's Weekend who just released a long awaited album so there's definitely a lot of buzz there and SYNCO have also been killing it this year for the girl groups so even if you don't win have pride in knowing you've shaped the industry and have been nominated for this amazing award anywho we'll be right back after this short break and Ezra and I will be interviewing all of your favorite celebrities" Brandon smiles at the camera as it goes to a commercial break

DOORS ARE NOW OPEN!

Edited by user 03 August 2015 03:35:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 03 August 2015 03:39:58(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

SYNCO arrive on the red carpet and stop to pose for a few pictures before Layla, Jamie and Nicole head over to interact with a few of the fans and Alex and Naomi head into the arena

UserPostedImage

The newly wed Jason Ochoa arrives onto the red carpet and poses for a few pictures before heading over to the fans

UserPostedImage

The oldest Grimmie Ashley walks onto the red carpet finally showing off her short haircut and poses for a few pictures feeling a bit awkward as she usually did during red carpet events she then heads into the arena

UserPostedImage

Joshua Grimmie then arrives onto the red carpet and stops to take a few pictures before heading over to the fans to take selfies and interact with a few of them

UserPostedImage

Alec Cole arrives on the red carpet avoiding interviewers the 17 year old singer/songwriter heads over to interact with some of the fans

UserPostedImage

"So, here I am standing with the beautiful, beautiful Carmen V. Carmen, you look flawless tonight! Could you tell us what you are wearing? And how was your road to the FCA's? I hope everything went well!"

"Oh lord if I knew everything was put together so last minute by the stylists I didn't even have time to ask sorry big name brand that I'm forgetting love you and thanks for the outfit it's cute" she says before laughing

"Well, that's good to know! You are one of the hottest newcomers this year. You've released 2 hit singles, including the #1 Hit single "Tell Nobody", did you expect this huge success with this song? And, how do you feel being nominated for Best Newcomer and Best Female Artist?"

"No I definitely did not expect that reaction I mean I am extremely happy and proud that people liked it so much to take it to the top but I can't say I expected that and just being here is amazing let alone being nominated for these awards like I'm up there in Best Female with Isabel I've been in love with her since the start" she laughs

Ezra nods and continues to ask her questions, "Yeah. Well, who are you the most excited for tonight? We know that you're going to perform, and I believe that it's going to be amazing, but are you excited to see anybody else?"

"Oh definitely keep an eye out for my performance we're definitely going to be turning up" she says hinting at something but not making it too obvious "I'm really excited to see Kidd perform he's a really talented guy I had the amazing opportunity to meet him recently and he's super chill and just great so him I'm excited for my fellow newcomer Alyia Rose of course oh Weekend who doesn't love those guys am I right ladies?" she laughs "And of course my main chick Miami love her and just everybody else they definitely picked up an incredible line up tonight"

"Well, I'm excited to see everybody!", she laughs and continues to speak, "Well, as I already said, you have released 2 amazing songs. Now, we would like to know if you have already planned to release an Album or an EP? And, are there going to be more collaborations?"

"Ugh the album question okay well I think I've been teasing enough I do have an album planned out but we scrapped the first so it might be out later this year or early next as for collabs there's going to be a ton I'm still in talks with some people but so far I've got some great collabs set up for the album"

"Since we are speaking about music, who would you like to work with? Do you have any dream collaborations?"

"Well I said previously Rum & Coke I absolutely love them and we may or may not be in talks" she says winking at the camera "Um Isabel is my queen so definitely her Liyah is incredibly talented so definitely add her to that list oh and Miami she's been going in hard lately and I'm loving what she's doing right now"

"Wow, hopefully these collaborations are going to happen! Well, we are in the topic 'Collaborations', how was it to work with Payton on your first single? There are a lot of rumors about his 'attitude', how is he really?"

"It was great working with Payton contrary to popular belief he is a really chill guy and we actually still chill out I think the media enjoys portraying certain people as certain things sadly he's been getting the short end of the stick but if you know him he's actually really cool and all the talk that goes on about him is just that it's just talk he's really cool"

"Hmm..that's good", she says with a smile. "I'm really excited to see everybody perform, so what can we expect from you?"

"Oh you know expect that turn up factor I said earlier lots of dancing a possible rap verse or some crowd interaction hopefully now falling on stage just expect good things mami"

"Thank you so much for doing this with me , Carmen! You're amazing and I hope everything goes well with your performance!"

"Thank you so much you are too and good luck to you too with the nominations" Carmen smiles before giving her a quick hug then heading over to interact with some fans

"This was the beautiful Carmen V!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Kandii's acts)

UserPostedImage

Aikya arrives and immediately everyone swarms her bird dress. She poses for the cameras. Her fans collectively scream "YAAAAS AIKYA! YAAAS!" And of course she responds by mumbling: "Soaring over your faves, watch and learn." She goes over to fans and blows kisses to them, completely ignoring reporters while greeting all of the fans from a distance. She doesn't get too close because she doesn't want to trigger her social anxiety but her fans know this and don't mind. They scream for her anyways. "I LOVE YOU!" She adorably screams over them, her quiet voice not getting louder in tone but higher in pitch.

UserPostedImage

Next up is Mi•Mi who have arrived in 4 different outfits of pink and plaid. Of course their fanbase which has grown rapidly lately, immediately screams for them and the cameras quickly flashes. One reporter sneaks up to them and begins to ask them a question.

"Who are you wearing? I'm getting a very Nancy Drew/Sherlock Holmes feel from these outfits you have on here."

Misu laughs. "Yay!" She responds. The reporter takes this as a yes.

"What mystery are you guys solving tonight?" The reporter asks trying hard to engage a spontaneous interview with them.

Miki butts in. "The case of all the missing awards that Mi•Mi deserve." Everyone laughs at her "joke" but she keeps a straight face.

UserPostedImage

Dakota begins streaming down the red carpet and heading for the building. Camera men ask her to stop and take pictures on the red carpet and she rolls her eyes and heads over. After seeing a few flashes of lights, she figures that's enough and begins walking towards the building again. An interview follows her half way there, but Dakota looks back and gives her the side eye.

Next to arrive is Rum & Coke. They are just pulling up but the cameras are already flashing just as they step into view.

UserPostedImage

The first of them to be seen is Coke who jumps out of the car in the parking lot, looking like a rich bitch as usual. Rum is right behind her, the security guards following them as the whole entourage crowds around.

UserPostedImage

You can already hear cheers from the fans as they began to strut down the red carpet, their security pulling out umbrellas for no reason as they guard them. Probably to block out all the peasants. Glimpses of Rum looking as fierce as ever are caught.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
(Rum on the right, Coke on the left)

Fans scream for Rum & Coke as they didn't really expect their arrivals.

Another interviewer quickly sneaks her way next to Rum & Coke and begins asking them questions.

"Wooow, we haven't seen you at an award show in almost 2 years! Even then you've never been on the red carpet! Why'd you guys suddenly show up?"

Rum & Coke shrugs and looks at each other. "I don't know, we just decided to pop up this year and come through. We haven't been on tour so there's not a lot of interacting with the fans these days. This is the perfect place to finally start catching up." Coke says, smiling and waving at the crowd.

"I love your outfits but no dresses?"

"Fuck dresses to be honest. Next year...maybe." Rum says, laughing lightly.

"Who are you wearing?"

Rum looks down at herself and starts to name all the designers. "Well the outfit is Public School, but then you have some Chanel and some Swarvoski... mix and match, you know?"

"Well damn." Coke laughs, looking at Rum. "I'm just over here being basic, decked in one of a kind Atelier Versace." She says with a hairflip.

"Oop bitch, one up me." Rum says, both of them laughing together. They laugh and pose for a little longer before going over to interact with the fans, already hype before the show even begins.

Edited by user 03 August 2015 03:41:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/08/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 03 August 2015 03:51:59(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Amy-Jayne arrives on the red carpet she stops and takes a few photos in her blazer and trousers combo, before heading over to fans to take selfies with them, she then heads into the venue.

UserPostedImage

Adam Black soon arrives on the red carpet, his clearly the only Black brother coming today as Elyar is locked up in the big brother house, Adam stooped to pose for some pictures in a rathet modren "boy" outfit, he then headed inside.

UserPostedImage

The Dolls arrive on the red carpet all showing off there individual styles, the group haven't been active during 2015, the group pose for a few pictures before heading inside.

UserPostedImage

Evalyn Dixon arrives to the awards in a rather striking outfit and look, she was up for a few awards tonight, she posed for photos and headed inside.

UserPostedImage

Elle Mills arrives and poses for photos before heading inside.

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#5 Posted : 03 August 2015 03:52:15(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
REESE HOLLINSWORTH

Reese Hollinsworth walks to the media booth after having come in in a black suit jacket-trousers combination with a white shirt underneath. Once there, he is greeted by the media attendant for the show tonight.

UserPostedImage

Good evening, Reese! Welcome to the Fan Choice Awards!
Thanks and good evening to you, too. How are you doing?

Not too shabby. How about you?
Wicked excited. (Laughs)

(Laughs) Okay, so first things first, we have to talk about "Stockholm", which is doing amazingly on the charts and also faring pretty well with the critics. Now, I think I'm speaking for a lot of people here, that just, like, came out of the blue for us.
To be honest with you, there wasn't a whole lot of planning going into that (chuckles). I decided on it, probably two days before it happened. But a lot of the fans were there for it, for the first listen and their responses were just very heart-lifting for me, if you know what I mean.

Another thing we definitely need to talk about, and this has been debated over Twitter and our podcast for a week now, is when the video for "Stockholm" is coming out.
It's gonna come out...soon enough. We're finishing up casting and we just started shooting last night for a couple of scenes and we're going back on Monday to try and get as much in as we can because there's a whole lot in there. I'm talking about a five-page script written in a language which I don't even speak very fluently. Did I say that right? "Which I don't speak?"

I think so.
Thanks. Anyway, so we've already got some part of it done and in post-production, we just need to have a chunk more done.

And how big is that chunk? Are we waiting for a very long video or what?
I...do not have the liberty to specify. (Laughs)

(Laughs) And this is gonna be your very first music video, right?
Yeah.

What took you so long? (Laughs)
(Laughs) Well, a couple of reasons. One, I couldn't get the funding because I was still unsigned at the time and all. The second reason, well, I can't tell you that.

And are you gonna be at the iHeartRadio Music Festival this year? Because you were there last year, you know.
I do not have the liberty to tell you that, either.

So you are (chuckles). Cause when people do that, the rumor tends to be true.
I am neither confirming nor denying. I'm just saying that I can't tell you whether I'll be there or not.

Okay, I should let you get into the arena to get settled. Who are you expecting to see tonight?
I'm not really particular to anyone tonight. I'm just gonna be there and just enjoy the show to the fullest. And of course try to get my performance right (laughs).

And one last thing: Clinton or Trump for 2016?
Sanders. Easy pick.

Well, thank you joining us on the red carpet. It was great having you here.
Thanks for having me.

That was Reese Hollinsowrth, everybody. Remember to catch his performance tonight a few hours from now. But until then, don't change the channel as we bring to you more artists from the Fan Choice Awards red carpet!

After departing the media booth, Reese continues the long trek to the arena, interacting with fans in his way.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 9 users thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#6 Posted : 03 August 2015 03:53:33(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina Hart is spotted exiting a car, wearing a white bodysuit with a long red coat. She makes her way onto the carpet and soon gets stopped for an interview with Brandon.

UserPostedImage

I am currently standing here with the lovely and talented Valentina Hart. Val you look great I can see why so many girls are after you on Twitter Brandon says jokingly before continuing Anyway so this is it your first major award show I know you were supposed to be heading to the Chaos Awards a little while back but as we know that was pushed back anyway what's running through your mind right now finally being at an award show?
Yeah, that sucked! I got on a flight to London for the very first time ever and it got pushed back and I was like... oh. (laughs) It was such a struggle to get that flight, I was broke as anything back then, kinda still am, but the struggle was a lot more real then. But it's great to finally be at an award show and kinda soak up the atmosphere, I keep seeing famous people and I freak out and then I have to remind myself to keep cool, it's tough, man.

Okay and there are so many people here tonight who are you looking forward to meeting?
I'm on the hunt to see my girlfriend Layla, not seen her yet BUT I will! *points to camera seriously* I will meet you, Layla. I will. There's no arguments, no ma'am.

Very cool there are also a bunch of amazing performers lined up for tonight Julia Volka, Jennifer Armstrong, Vanity and so many more who are you most excited to see perform tonight?
I love Jennifer! She's gonna kill it and I'm really stoked to see what she's gonna pull off, I think she'll surprise us tonight. Aikya is queen too, I'm pumped to see her perform cuz I know it's gonna slay. Everyone says I look like Vanity so it's gonna be cool to kinda... see myself on stage, right? Plus she's crazy and I'm intrigued to see what she might do. So yeah! Girl power tonight, sorry guys.

Alright so you've also picked up and correct me if I'm wrong four nominations for some pretty big categories too like best female artist and best single which are just two of the amazing categories you're in what was the initial reaction when you heard the news? Also how does it feel being up for such big awards and so early in your career?
I'm just really happy to even be considered, it's strange but exciting when you realise people are paying attention to you. I've been on my grind, so it makes it all worth it, yknow? I've worked my little butt off this past year. I had a real moment to myself when I heard, just kinda soakin' it all up... then I got drunk with my best friend. The rest I do not remember.

Okay lets move on to music you've recently released your debut album which actually spawned three number one singles so it's safe to say you're leading the newcomers this year how does it feel to already have achieved so much during your debut album and at such an early point in your career? Some artists go through their whole career without even hitting the top five
It's cool, really cool. Thank you to all my friends out there who supported the singles, you rock. And... yeah. Stay groovy.

And I hear you're also a pretty big feminist which is always a bonus for someone who plays a big part in the entertainment industry right now you could be shaping the minds of young people all over the world I've been educated on this topic quite a bit having Alex as my sister and working with SYNCO on each of their albums but can you tell the people watching right now a little bit about feminisim and why you think we need it right now?
I feel like I need a megaphone right now and a really tall platform so I can... make a big speech! People roll their eyes when they hear about feminism and think it's all about putting women above men, uneducated people kinda try to brush it under the carpet and I think that sucks. It's really all about equality for both men and women, simple stuff like women getting paid the same amount men do for the same jobs. If you don't support that, then you're clearly a douchebag of a human being.

Okay I'm going to go a little bit off topic here I've heard you have a slight obsession with rats could you possibly tell me where that comes from?
I dunno, dude! I just always saw them as like, the underdog of the animal kingdom. Kinda like me in the music biz, and it's nice to root for someone. I got my first when I was maybe 8 or 9, they're just great pets and a great friend to have. Everyone go buy a rat! Life lessons from Val.

Alright going back to music a bit so again you've recently released your debut album which was incredible and has been a huge success lately now I listened to it and loved it like I'm sure a lot of other people have but can you tell s a bit about the topic of the album I mean I've been a fan since Pantomime and watched countless interviews and spent countless hours on the Valentina Hart tag on tumblr so I'm mainly asking for the viewers who might not have gotten the main topic by the way no judgement on the tumblr thing please Brandon says before laughing a little
No judgement here, no way, I love Tumblr and all the crazy little fangirls. I'm one of em, I'm right there with you. As if I don't have a Katie Coyle fan blog of my own, like please. (laughs) Too True to Be Good was the concept album that never meant to be a concept album, I wrote all these songs, left it a little while to refresh my brain then came back to read em over and realised I wrote them all about this one relationship. It all flowed like a story, the beginning to end of this awful, rollercoaster ride of a time I had with this guy. It's the real reason why I called it Too True to Be Good... cuz when has the truth ever been good? It's brutal and harsh, am I right?

So you've also just recently finished the first leg of a tour what is it like touring and when can we expect the next tour to start? I've heard stories about how hard it can be to constantly be on the road and trapped in a bus with a few people so what was your experience with that?
I'm off on the road later this month for the European leg of the tour, I'm dying already at the thought. It'll be my first time seeing all these countries, so I think it's gonna be even better than the first leg, it'll all be so new and refreshing to step into all these different cultures and learn about the countries. I love travelling, so I'm pumped! I'm ready!

Well thank you so much for your time Valentina it was amazing talking to you and good luck tonight I definitely hope we'll be seeing a lot more of you in the industry
You're a cutie, thank you, have a good night!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 9 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#7 Posted : 03 August 2015 03:56:50(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

C.M.B.D arrives to the FCA's red carpet Pre-Show and pose for a few pictures. They wink and wave to a couple of fans in the crowd and head to the venue quickly so they could go prepare for their upcoming Performance. The girls looked a little out of place but their outfits where on point.
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#8 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:01:24(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Cosma waves towards the fans who are screaming her name, gives some of them a blow kiss and leaves the red carpet.
____

UserPostedImage

Sena poses for a few pictures, and leaves the red carpet.
____

UserPostedImage

Aliya poses for a few pictures and walks towards the fans who are screaming her name. She signs some T-shirts from fans and walks as Brandon asks for a interview.

So I'm currently standing here with the beautiful Aliya Rose. Aliya you look lovely tonight do you want to give the camera a quick spin to show off your outfit real quick?

Aww, thank you! *spins around*

Okay again you look beautiful tonight so 2015 has been a huge year for you right Aliya? You released your debut EP which I believe is currently platinum right? That's a million downloads I believe you actually have a little over that you're taking me to dinner after this right? He asks jokingly No but seriously that must feel amazing can you tell me what your reaction was to hearing that and how you feel on the success you've recently had

"Oh, yeah! 2015 is amazing for me, the EP sold more than expected, actually much more! I still can't believe that it's platin to be honest. And, sure! I'd love to go eat dinner with you", says Aliya and laughs. "But, yeah. I was kinda shocked, because as I said, I didn't expected this success with the EP. I'm really grateful and I love my fans so much. And, I also need to thank Kaleidoscope Records, without them I wouldn't be where I am today."

It is incredible so I have to ask has things changed since this success? And if so how and what?

"Hell, yeah. So much changed! I moved from my little apartment to a much bigger one! I have more money, I have a car now. My whole lifestyle changed!"

Okay so you're not up for any awards tonight which is a huge bummer however you are performing I'm sure you'll sweep the nominations next year but what's going through your mind right now and what can we expect from this performance?

"It's okay that I didn't got nominated, I'm happy to be even here. My fans didn't took it so lightly though", laughs and continues to speak, "They were ranting on Twitter so much, it was kinda funny though. But, yeah. When it got announced that I'm performing, they got kinda calmer. I'm really nervous to perform infront of all this huge people, I'm scared and I really don't want to mess up! You can expect a colorful performance though, with some sexy moves and yeah."

Nice so of course you're not the only performer tonight we've got so many incredible performances lined up who are you looking forward to seeing?

"I'm really looking forward to the performances by Weekend, Aikya Balan and Carmen V. Oh, and Vanity. I adore her so much!"

Nice me too so here's another question there are tons of celebrities here tonight do you plan on meeting any of them? And if so who are you looking forward to meeting?

"I don't really have many friends yet, but It's been a while since I've met Payton. So, I'm looking forward to meet him. And, I hope that I get to meet Vanity too! As I said, I love her so much. She's amazing. I'd love to meet the boys from Weekend though, I know Riley a little bit, because we've worked for a movie together but you know, I'd like to meet all of them."

Okay so this is definitely a big one you've released your debut EP which was great by the way but now you've got your album coming out what can we expect to hear on the album and how will it be different from the EP?

"Oh, It will be different. The genres are kinda the same, but you can expect more R&B in the album. The EP was just a bunch of songs, to show the world what I can do, but the album has a little story behind it. It's more personal, you know."

Also you've recently released the lead single from this album "Baby Boy" which was produced by my good friend Melanie Houston I've actually met her a few times working on my sisters album so first what was it like working with her and why did you choose to release that song to represent the album?

"Melanie Houston is great! She's known for catchy songs, and when I heard that Synco rejected this song, I wanted it so bad. I didn't really got to meet her alot, but the few times I met her, she was really kind. And, I decided with the Label that this song is what we want to show the world first. It's catchy, the rhytm kinda reminded me of my roots. It's very sexual, and I knew that people are gonna talk. And, yeah. It does good on the charts currently, so I'm happy."

Okay good stuff so can we expect any collaborations on this album? Or who would you like to collaborate with on this album?

"Yeah, there are some collaborations, but I'm not gonna say who. I don't want to spoil anything! And, I would still love to work with Kidd Amaze, because I think he's a great rapper. There are actually a few people I would love to work with."

Well thank you so much for your time Aliya it was amazing talking to you again you look stunning tonight and good luck with the performance tonight can't wait to see what you pull out of the bag Brandon smiles at her then looks over at the camera

"Thank you too!", she smiles at him back and goes away.

I believe Ezra is getting ready for the next interview
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#9 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:04:47(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
ooc: forgot one

UserPostedImage

Suddenly Country musician and "Artist To Watch" nominee Bryce Green shows up going against the grain wearing a lovely yellow banana suit he poses for a few photos before heading over to the fans to bless them all with his potASSium
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:06:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah Beth arrives on the red carpet, wearing a sleek black dress with her blonde hair also sleeked back. She looks radiant and refreshed.

UserPostedImage

//

Kato arrived on the red carpet wearing a black suit and tie. His hair was slicked back and he seemed to look noticeably happy and relaxed. He poses for a few pictures.

UserPostedImage

//

So now I am standing here with the always lovely and always beautiful Jennifer Armstrong Brandon says with a smile Scott isn't going to come at me now as he? Brandon asks jokingly

"Hello, hello! Thank you, thank you. I'm not sure, I don't know. He's the jealous type so it could happen." She winks at him then laughs.

Okay well Jen as I said you do look beautiful today what are you wearing?

"I'm actually wearing this really cool leather dress I got. Nothing fancy, just I thought it looked nice so I wanted to wear it. Pretty sure it's not Chanel or Armani so let's go with that."

So you and Dominic have picked up a nomination for best collaboration tonight and you're up with a bunch of other great artists how does it feel to be up for that award and what was is like getting to work with Dominic Brown?

"It feels amazing. I'm always happy to be nominated, you know, a lot of people don't get that opportunity so I'm always thankful. I'm proud of the song, I know Dominic is as well so we're pretty excited for it. Since we're friends, it's nothing like work at all. We were always having fun every day in the studio so it wasn't like work at all. He's really talented at what he does and we share similar visions in music, so it was great."

You're also performing tonight right? You're best friend Isabel killed it last year when she closed out the show but what can we expect from you tonight?

"I am, I am. Very excited about that too! Yes, Izzy did kill it last year. I'm always proud of her and everything she does. We have like different styles of performing, she's more into choreography and the whole art of performing and I really like to just focus on singing and stuff, kinda boring I guess but that's how I am. So I guess you can expect a little bit of everything. I wanted to really come up with a performance that would sum up my last few months musically so hopefully that translates."

Okay you've also recently released on of my favorite songs so far "For You" it's been a minute since you've released music so what was it like to get this single out there and how was it working on the track?

"Thank you. I know, I always take years and years to do anything." She laughs. "I'm so lazy right? But yeah, I've been holding on to that single for months so it was really hard to not talk about it or anything as long as I did but I'm glad it was finally able to be released. It was one of my favorite tracks I've done. I just love the simplicity of it and it's different than what I was originally going to do."

Okay and you know this has to be the follow up question can you give us any details on the album at this moment? Any collaborators or any hopeful collaborators?

"The album is coming along smoothly. It's really close to being done and will most likely be out next year. Like I said before, it's going to be a mixture of Rock and Pop, no urban this time just strictly Rock and Pop. I decided to narrow it down to those two because I love Pop but you know I originally was more of a pop rock artist and I felt like I should return to that with my next album. And the only collab I've been allowed to really say anything about is with Juneau! Yes, I love them so much and was glad to get into the studio with them."

When can we expect the next single to drop and can you give us any details on that?"

"I would say in a few months, keep your ears and eyes open." She smirks.

Alright so there are also a lot of amazing performers hitting the main stage tonight with performances from Julia Volka, Weekend, Kidd Amaze and so many other incredible performers who are you most excited to sit back and watch tonight?

"Well of course I'm excited to see my hubby perform tonight along with the rest of Weekend, and you know I'm excited, like everyone is, to see Vanity back on stage. It's been so long since we've seen her and I've always loved her as an artist. I'm also excited to see Miami, been loving her as well. Umm, I'm excited to see Akiya because you know she's gonna bring it and do something crazy, you just know she will. And I'm really, really excited to see my girl Eilidh because I know she's going to kill it. She's going to absolutely murder the stage."

Alright and here's the last question we've got a lot of newcomers here performing and nominated tonight now though I think 2014 offered a lot of great newcomers I think this year was the year to be a newcomer in the music industry with the likes of Valentina Hart and Carmen V topping the charts, Johnny Carter gaining a rather large following and basically owning the top five and so many more incredible newcomers what would be some of your advice to them as a veteran in the industry?

"I think when I was a newcomer a few years ago, I would've loved to have support from some of the other vets in the game but you know some people are so competitive and don't want to see anyone else succeed. I would just tell them to always stay humble because the industry can be really fickle. You can be huge one day and then forgotten the next so I'd tell them that. Don't let the fame go to your head. It's really easy to go that route but that's a turnoff to most people. You always want to remember where you came from and stay as grounded as possible. It's really tempting when you see so many people following you but just stay super humble."

Well thank you so much for your time Jennifer it was amazing talking to you again you look beautiful and good luck tonight

"Thank you, it was great talking to you. See you inside." She waves and continues to head down the red carpet.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:06:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
A limo pulls up at the end of the red carpet and a few seconds later, a suited man comes across and opens the back door. After a few seconds, Eilidh Greene steps out of the car looking glamorous and stunningly beautiful in a long flowing white dress with a silver panel. Eilidh has never looked in better shape or form, and she truly dazzles as she stands there posing. She looks up the long red carpet, that blank look in her eyes that has made Eilidh such a beloved star. She smiles eventually and then waves to the cameras and assembled fans outside as she starts to walk up towards the entrance of the arena. She occasinally stops to pose for some photographs, before smiling and waving again at the thousands of people, whether hoping the snap a photo, get her autograph or just have her notice them, scream her name. Eilidh could barely believe so many people even card about her, but it made her so excited. She stops every now and again to hug some fans and take selfies with them, before she walks forward and stops next to Ezra for an interview.

UserPostedImage

"Hey, Eilidh! You look so beautiful tonight! What are you wearing?"

Thank you! It's just a dress I got for the show to come here. I bought it when I went to London one day. It is white all over it but then this one bit is silver on my boob also and I don't know why but I liked it.

"You've been known for all your collaborations with other musicians, are you excited to perform your own song now? And, could you tell us a little bit about the song?"

I love to sing all the time so I like to do songs with other people because I just show up to the place and then they tell me what to sing and then I can do it. I'm excited about tonight about getting to sing my own song but I have never been on a stage to sing to a lot of people before so I'm nervous about doing that. We practiced the singing a lot though and I know how to dance and also I went to the gym a lot in the last weeks so I might be ok, I think. My song is about a little baby who can shoot people with a arrow and then makes them want to be in love with each other. I love to sing it because it's fun and the music is different and sounds really nice. It has all trumpet sounds in it and it is fast and happy and I like it.

"Your collaboration with Austion Nimmo got praised alot from several critics, how was it to work with him? And, are there any other collaborations about to come?"

People said such nice things about that song and it made me really happy that people liked it because it was great to do a song with my friend Austin and it was really fun to be in the studio doing that work. Working with him was not the way I thought it would be though. Do you know on the song how when we are singing it sounds like we both were singing the same song at the same time? That didn't happen because we did singing at different times and all the different parts differently and then in the end one of the boys with the computers would come out and he would be able to make it all sound like one song because he is magic or something I think. In the next time I will be doing another collaboration soon but I am not sure if I am allowed to tell anyone who it is going to be with yet.

"Who are you the most excited for tonight? We've alot of amazing performers!"

Ummmmm there are lots of people who I think would be great to see tonight but I think Weekend because I love Weekend more than any other singers and also Oscar is in Weekend and I love him lots and lots too. Today I wanted to bring the Little Roo and Rocco to come here and watch their mommy and daddy singing in Weekend and just Eilidh but then Oscar said we would be too busy on the show singing and getting ready and he said they wouldn't be able to come because of that. I am also excited to get the chance to see that one girl called Vanity singing because I think she would have a stage show that was all huge and fun and weird and I like that.

"Well, I can't wait to see you tonight on stage! I love your voice!", says Ezra with a smile

Thank you! I practice at home a lot when I am cleaning the house and also when I am in the shower so I can know all my favourite songs and I can sing them better.

"Could you tell us anything about your upcoming Album or EP? I mean, you probably have something planned already..Well, atleast I hope you have something planned! I really can't wait to hold your album in my hands!"

What does EP mean? Is that the movie about the little alien that comes down on the bike and wants to call his house all the time? No, I wasn't in that movie I think that was a different girl who was in that. I love that movie though. I will do an album soon as well. Maybe I could do it for Christmas time so that people could get it for a present for Christmas. And also I could do a song on there that was a Christmas song because I love Christmas and it's my favourite time of year and that would be so much fun to do that!

"Thanks for your time, Eilidh!"

Thank you loads! I hope you have fun!

Some time later, a car pulls up, a large SUV style vehicle, black and with all the windows rolled down. One member of Juneau, Ryan Oberst hangs out of the window and whoops in delight as the car sits at the end of the red carpet, before the door opens and the collective members of the pop-punk band climb out of the vehicle one after the other, dusting themselves off. Aside from Kellin, the rest of the band are dressed very casually, while the guitarist himself is dressed in a sharp black suit with a pair of shades on. They all smile at the crowd and make their way up the carpet, pulling various funny band poses on their way to the door and stopping to high five members of the crowd all the way up. When they get to the press area, they stop for a second and chat amongst themselves. After a second or two, four members of Juneau make their way inside, and Kellin walks over to the MTV booth to be interviewed.

UserPostedImage

"Hi, Kellin! It's great to see you guys here!"

Hey, what's up? Yeah it's fantastic to be here. I never knew England could have sun like this. It's definitely a fantastic night to be sitting inside an arena (laughs)

"How are you tonight?"

I'm not gonna lie, I am ridiculously jetlagged at the moment. Last night was the last night of tour. We literally got finished on stage on Warped Tour at like 11 last night, on the west coast of the states, and then we had to make our way across here. So that was like....11 hours ago, then an eight hour flight? Yeah, we haven't been in England long and I am so tired. I'm hoping tonight will help serve as a pick me up, though. It should be good fun tonight, we get to see some cool performances and just soak up the atmosphere, I always like awards shows.

"How was it for you guys out on Warped Tour? You've been on that for a while, right?"

It's been some months, yeah (laughs). Listen Warped is always a bit of a trek of a festival to go through. It's amazing fun and some of the best experiences you could ever have are on Warped, but it's a long long tour and at times it does get very tiring to be out on the road, you know, seven days a week. It's been a fantastic experience to play for so many people, and we'd do it again in a heartbeat, but it'll be amazing to have some time off for a little break from being on the road.

"You're not nominated tonight. Does that make a difference to your enjoyment of the show?"

No, not at all. We just love being a part of things, and the whole band is here so it'll be fun. Great fun. I know it. These sorts of shows are just so fun to be involved with. It gives you a chance to enjoy a different side of what we all do for a living. We'll hang out with people we know, we'll have a little dance, we'll be able to just enjoy it without the pressure a lot of the people out there will have when they're waiting to see if they win awards. I can't wait to see who'll win, there's a lot of deserving people out there tonight, it'll be a fantastic night.

"Are you guys all here with dates tonight or are you just flying as Team Juneau?

Haha no there are some things in the works around the place I think. Dallas is going to be hanging with Dustyn, I would imagine, you know since they're quite serious, and Ryan has his wife here as well, she just didn't want to head out on the red carpet. I'm not sure if Josh's wife is here, though. I think that will depend on whether or not the girls from The Dolls are coming or not.

"And how about yourself? Did you not ask Val Hart to go with you on Twitter?"

"Val and I are gonna hang out tonight, yeah, that'll be great. She's a really nice girl and she's so much fun. I got my 3DS all charged up and in my side pocket here, so we're gonna chill and play some pokemon, which will be top fun. If Val misses out on picking up one of the many awards I know she'll win tonight, then I apologise (laughs).

"And who are you most looking forward to seeing perform tonight?"

I think Kidd Amaze. It probably surprises people that I like hip hop, but I've got a soft spot for the genre and that guy really rules the roost in that sense, so I'm looking forward to seeing him tear it up out there.

"Thanks so much for talking to us tonight, Kellin!"

No, hey, thank you for making me feel important!
UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/08/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#12 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:17:45(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity makes a rather late entrance onto the red carpet, albeit a short one. She takes a moment to pose for photographers, then gets hurried along by her team into the arena.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 10 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
dohaihoangnam on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#13 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:40:05(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Fan Choice Awards V
Red Carpet - August 2, 2015

UserPostedImage

Kourtney walks out on the red carpet wearing a gorgeous form fitting, open back baby pink dress with teal and gold sequins and a lovely clutch purse and shoes to match. She poses for a picture, putting her hands on her hips, her signature move, as she smiles big at the camera. Before making her way inside, she stops to do an interview first.

Kourtney, you look beautiful as ever. How's married life treating you?

It's been wonderful. I'm fortunate enough to be married to my best friend. We actually just got back from our honeymoon. We went to Alaska, and it was beautiful. If I could, I would definitely move there. (smiles)

Glad to hear that all is well with you two lovebirds. Now you're up for Best Pop Artist, and you have quite the competition this year. Do you think you'll win?

It would be nice, if I do have the pleasure of winning. I'm just really happy to be competing with some really talented artists that are up for this award as well. Whoever wins, I'll be fine with it, I'm just really glad to be here celebrating music with such talented people.

So sweet. You recently released your debut album. What has that been like for you?

Omg, it's been really amazing. I feel like I just introduced everyone to my first child, cause it feels that way to me. I worked on the album for two years, adding and changing things and for it to finally be out for everyone to hear is simply amazing. The reception has been wonderful and positive, and I'm just so happy that my fans are enjoying the album.

It's really a great album indeed and speaking of children, are you and Jason thinking about having any soon?

We've talked about it before we got married, and we both definitely want to have children. We already have names for them, and know exactly how many we want. It hasn't been decided yet on when we'll start having children, but probably once I release another album or so then it might happen. I don't know, I'm always changing my mind, but we'll definitely let everyone know when the time comes.

Great, and what cute babies they'll be! What's next for you now that the album is out?

Soon I'll be going on tour, which is another reason why we're not having children yet. I'll be announcing the tour soon, and it'll start early next yer. So the rest of this year will be dedicated to promoting the album, and getting ready for the tour that's coming up.

Sounds good. We won't take up any more of your time now. Have a good time tonight.

Thanks love.

Kourtney smiles, and then walks off to head inside.

UserPostedImage

So I am currently standing here with the chart topping ladies man Dominic Brown. Dominic you're looking rather sharp tonight what are you wearing? Also style tips would be much appreciated my man. Brandon says before letting out a slight chuckle.

I just wanted to keep it simple, and plus it's hot. So I'm just wearing something comfortable this time, nothing fancy. As for tips go, I'd say just wear what you like. Find what works for your and just make it your style. Make it original and just be yourself. At the end of the day, it's all about you and what you like.

So anyway you've recently released two chart topping singles one of which is actually nominated for best collaboration tonight can you tell me what it was like working on those two songs and working with Jennifer Armstrong?

Well for 'Tell Me Where It Hurts' it was a fun little song to work on. I'm really big on doing the Pop songs now, and I just wanted to keep that up for this new album. A lot of people consider an artist to be a sellout when they don't stay true to their roots, but I feel like a great artist can do just about anything. It's good to keep your roots, but it's also good to want to try new things. I mean as long as it's something that works well for you, then I have no problem with it. Working with Jennifer was an extra bonus. I've always had a little crush on her and have always thought that she has a great voice. So it was great to work with someone as talented as she is. As for my current single, 'Now Or Never,' I again wanted to make another Pop song. I love all types of music, Pop especially, and it's something I've come to enjoy creating my songs around. mISTER_b is just an amazing person to work with as well, and I always feel honored when we're working together. I know that when I'm working with him that he's going to give his all, and create something magical and out of this world.

You're also up for four other awards apart from that one tonight which include Fan Favorite and Best male artist of course we can't forget Best Producer which I will fight you for by the way Brandon says jokingly as the two were nominated for the same award So what's it like being up for all of those awards man?

I can't even lie, it's great being nominated and being recognized for all that I do. It's just confirmation to me that people care about what I'm doing, and they're enjoying it. I love knowing that, but at the same time I try to stay humble about it. I'm not trying to let it all go to my head you know cause it's just an award. I'm always thankful enough to just be nominated, and so when I don't win something I can accept it and move on. People be throwing fits cause they go home empty handed, but I remain cool cause the positive reactions that I get out of the fans is my reward. I live for that cause they mean the world to me.

And last year you were actually the most nominated male artist at this awards show I believe tying up with the sensational Isabel what was that like?

Man, that was crazy. I really couldn't believe it myself. I think last year was just a good year for me cause I was working hard, and people recognized that. Izzy was too, and they recognized that as well with her. We both just had a good year, and it'll always keep me motivated.

So as I said you've recently released two amazing chart topping singles but when can we expect the full album to be released?

I honestly get this question a lot, and I'm glad that everyone is interested in knowing. I want my fans to know that I'm not doing this on purpose. The album just needs to come together and be perfect. I'm just somewhat of a perfectionist, and so I'm not trying to drop something bad. I want it to be much better than my debut album, and it's getting there. I'm always making changes to it. Um I mean I don't have an official date yet but it's coming. If I had to guess, I probably say possibly looking for it to drop some time later this year. Maybe around Christmas or something like that. In the meantime, I do have a surprise that I'm about to announce soon. It's music related of course, and it'll be something to hold the fans over while they wait for the new album.

Nice so there are tons of amazing performers tonight with the likes of Jennifer Armstrong, Weekend, Vanity and so many others hitting the stage but who are you most excited to see?

Hmmm I think I'm looking forward to seeing Miami and Kidd Amaze perform the most. Miami is really talented, and I've been feeling her music. She's also real beautiful too so I'm trying to meet her tonight if she's cool with that. (laughs) Um Kidd is talented as well. Had the honor of working with him a few times, and it's always a good experience. Heard he was opening up the show, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do. I know he'll kill it though as always.

And last year you performed here actually opening up the show with a rather fly performance do you have any advice or tips for the performers tonight?

Umm don't mess up. (laughs) Nah, I'm playing. I mean the biggest advice that I can give that will help is to just have fun with it. Don't let the nerves get to you, matter of fact don't even think about it. When you're up on stage, just vibe with the crowd and let them get you hyped up. It'll make it fun for you, and turn out to be a better performance. That's pretty much what I do whenever I have to perform somewhere. I've been in the game though for some years now, and so I really don't get nervous anymore. Its become a natural thing to me now, but just have fun with it like I said and all should be good.

Now this has been some pretty big news but you've recently split from your former fiancee Tanya. Now you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but can you give us the reason as to why that happened?

Well I don't really like to talk about it, cause I've been trying to move on from it, but I feel like the only way I can really do that is to be honest about what happened. I mean we're both entertainers and so we have busy schedules. So that's why it really didn't work out for us, seeing that neither one of was there for the other. Trying to make a relationship like that work, is one of the hardest things, and so in the end we both knew that it wasn't going to work. She deserves the world and I hope that she gets that.

So you also made a rather bold move recently when you collaborated on not one but two tracks with your ex girlfriend Tisha Jackson can you give us a little insight on what made you decide to do that and what it was like working with her and the other artists on that track?

It's sorta crazy how that ended up happening, cause I can promise you that our fans didn't see this coming. I say this cause Tisha and I weren't on the best of terms for a while, and it was just this back and forth bashing each other in interviews kind of thing. I honestly never thought that I would speak to her again, but she hit me up out of the blue, wanting to work things out and to work together again on some songs. I was hesitant at first, mostly just being stubborn cause that's what I do. (laughs) I really wasn't trying to hear that, but I took some time to think about it, and we reconciled our differences. From there, we discussed about me collaborating on a couple of songs with her. I agreed and we started work on the songs. When she first explained to me about what '' would be about, I was like that's interesting but I ended up doing it once I heard the song. So I recorded my part and it was a wrap from there. I worked with both Drew and Kidd before so I knew that the track was going to be a hit.

Alright thank you so much for your time Dominic it was great talking to you and good luck tonight with your nominations man

Thank you.

Dominic walks off and heads inside to find his seat.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 9 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:43:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Ezra walks up on stage with an Envelope in her hands and says, "So, it's time for us to give away these amazing Awards. Before I start, I just want to say that whatever happens, even being nominated is a win. So, don't be sad or angry if you don't win tonight, okay?", she giggles and continues to speak, "Let's start with the first award! The first award is the "Artist To Watch" award, and the nominees are,

UserPostedImage
Nominees
Elle Mills
Bryce Green
Drew Westbrook
Medina
My Own Violence
Johnny Carter

And the winner is...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:45:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

So this next award is the "Best Style Award" and while everybody has their own unique styles nobody does quite as well as out nominees who bring completely different styles to the industry and make it awesome and aesthetically pleasing and what not whether it be the completely different and alternative styles of Barbie Doll and Aikya or the urban glam we all love from Miami and Aubrey Mikkel fashion and style plays a big part in the industry anyway without further ado here are your nominees for best style

*BEST STYLE*

UserPostedImage
Nominees
Kato
Aubrey Mikkel
Aikya Balan
Barbie Doll
Miami
Julia Volkova

And the winner of the Best Style Award is....

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#16 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:49:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Three out of four of The Stat Nerds arrive on the red carpet. Christopher Hudson, Jerry Holmes and Brian Bodkin make their way down the long stretch of red, stopping every so often for photograph opportunities. They don't stray away from one another, seeming like a very closely connected group. For a band containing two very high profile stars on their own (Christopher and Jerry), they don't seem to be wanting any solo attention. When they approach fans, all three of them go together and make sure that every fan they meet has an opportunity to talk to and take a picture with each member of the group. It's hard for fans not to notice the absence of Dennis Shaw who completes the quartet but the remaining three soldier on, looking quite the part as a trio tonight. As the band have been very quiet on the music front lately, many suspected that they either split up or that a member had left. With Dennis nowhere to be seen and rumours flying around that he and Christopher are not getting along, it's looking like there may be something wrong behind closed doors. The band make their way over for an interview with someone from Heat Magazine.

Hello guys. How are you tonight? Looking forward to the show?
Christopher: "Hey, we're doing great. Amazing to be out here as a band again and we all know it's going to be such an awesome show!"

You enjoying the weather over here? Of course, you live here now Christopher so I guess you're used to it by now?
Christopher: "I love how it's so sunny but really cold at the same time. I'm glad I have a jacket over my shirt because nipples through a shirt is not a good look at all!"

Who are you looking forward to seeing perform tonight?
Brian: "I can't wait to see Eilidh. She has an amazing voice and I'm really curious to see what she'll bring to the table for her first solo song and performance. Everyone loves Eildih. Oh and Weekend too. I love those guys and the song they're performing is my favourite on the album!"
Christopher: "Yeah, really excited to see Eilidh. I know how hard she's been working on it. Julia Volkova is another one I'm really looking forward too. She's such a great talent and really different to the usual acts you see on these kind of shows. I know Vanity will pull something totally awesome, if not slightly disturbing out of the bag and....oh, Miami...I can't wait to watch her performance. It's a great line up this year. You can't go wrong."

Are there any awards that you think are in the bag for any of the artists?
Christopher: "Valentina Hart is going to win everything. Even in categories she's not nominated in. I mean 2015 has really been her year and she's made a huge name for herself. If she doesn't win anything I'll be really shocked. There's been a bit of backlash against her but she has the talent and the success so why not win mountains of awards?

So let's talk about you guys. Been a while since we last heard music from you. Will we be hearing anything soon?
Christopher: "You know, we have a new single called "Relapse" which is all ready to go. In fact it's been ready since January but it's been pushed back over and over again. Why? I really don't know. We just make the music, we don't control the release of it. We can give opinions and preferred dates but...yeah if we had more control then you would have probably had more singles and even the album by now. All I can say is that you will be hearing more stuff soon. We're still very much together despite what some people are saying and still working away. If you want a release date then go chase up the label and our management."

What about you, Christopher? I'm a big fan of the free download you gave us. When can we expect more from you?
Christopher: "Thank you very much, glad you like it. Well like I said I don't really control the release dates. I had to twist many arms just to be able to put out the free download, "Okay". Uh...you might get a few more tasters along the way. Maybe the first official single will be out very late this year or early next year. Things should be in full swing and all the official releases should probably begin around spring 2016. That's what I'm aiming for."

Now it's hard not to notice that you're a man down. Where is Dennis, guys?
Christopher: "Yeah...it's just the three of us tonight..."

Oh, OK. Hope to see him back with you shortly so you can all make some amazing pop tunes again. Thanks for stopping for a chat.
Christopher: "You're very welcome. It was a pleasure."
Brian: "Thank you!"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 9 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#17 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:49:30(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
Tisha Jackson arrives to take pictures for photographers and poses on the red carpet.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:49:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

The lights turn to a powerful white and a light red when Johnny's performance starts. The camera shows Johnny standing in the middle of the stage, he was nervous because it was his first televised performance and wanted everything to be perfect. The music starts playing and Johnny whispers the intro of Deadly Love and then sings the first verse without moving.

Dark Lights
Candles on fire
I'm ready
Are you?

It's making me sick
I can't even breath
Your love is dangerous
It's unfair to play like this

After finishing the verse, he was anxious about the pre-chorus and you could tell, that's why he didn't move, he stayed still right where he was. When the pre-chorus was over and he started singing the chorus, he was more comfortable, he approached the audience and gave his hand to some of his fans, which were screaming loud and holding his hand. He then sped down the stage whispering one more time the intro and went to an empty space on the carpet where his two male dancers were waiting for him.

Na Na Na
Your love is killing me
Na Na Na
Your love is deadly
You suck my love, my life out of me like a medicine
You're like a drug for me, deadly, deadly, deadly love

Your love is deadly
I can't understand it
How a girl like you
Can make me fly away

Dark Lights
Candles on fire
I'm ready
Are you?

When he gets there the music changes into his new single Grind and he executes a sexy choreography alongside his two male dancers, he now was really confident and he was enjoying his performance. After the dance break, Johnny started singing the second verse of the song while he neared the fans that were standing around him. After finishing the verse he started singing the chorus while at the same time he and his dancers were dancing, the most common dance move was the body wave (grind).

This is your lucky day oh yeah baby
I see you while you're dreaming of me lately
I wanna make it real to you and get you wild babe
And show you how I move, I'm here right next to you

So let me grind on you
I wanna give you everything baby, grind on you
To make you feel amazing, grind on you
You won't forget this baby, just let me show you how
Grind on you

He was so excited about his performance, the crowd and even his nomination that didn't understand the song was almost about to end. The chorus ended and Johnny started singing the bridge, his dancers were doing a different choreography than him this time. His moves actually were kinda the meaning of the lyrics and for the last sentence he took a sexy and seductive look. After the bridge, he sang the chorus one last time and ended the performance. Then he smiled and said thank you before the camera stops showing him and he went to his fans for photos and autographs.

I wanna grind on you and make you feel sexy
This day is today, we're gonna keep this town awaken
I have to grind on you, just taste me really good

So let me grind on you
I wanna give you everything baby, grind on you
To make you feel amazing, grind on you
You won't forget this baby, just let me show you how
Grind on you
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#19 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:53:52(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
DARAXI/C.M.B.D 2K15 FAN CHOICE AWARDS | PRE-SHOW LIVE PERFORMANCE

Daraxi and the other remaining 3 members of C.M.B.D make their way to the Pre-Show stage, Johnny Carter was performing his set-list, so they were very unnoticeable due to the screaming fan girls trying to jump or throw bought merchandise for Johnny on to the stage. Their backup dancers were already waiting for them and Daraxi was adjusting her earpiece accordingly. Daraxi smiled at Chaelin and held her hand since the nerves of her and the whole groups first debuting performance was at a major award show, which they only had a few days to rehearse due to short notice circumstances. As Johnny's performance was heading to a close, one of the FCA staff comes up to the group, "You girls go on in two minutes, we're just going to roll your props onto the stage and immediately you guys are on, got it?" he said to them. The girls just looked at each other and nodded their head. Moments later, Johnny's set ends and the roar of the screaming fans can be heard as the announcement of their performance coming up next echoes through the Red Carpet area. The FCA's staff begin to roll the huge pieces of props onto the stage very quickly as the stage lights are off, seconds later C.M.B.D make their way to the stage and take their place.

UserPostedImage

The lights turn on and a beautiful decorated stage is revealed, a small artificial body of water lays in-front of the stage with moving props that are made to look like living swans. The background looks similar to a jungle and fog machines are used to make the environment and atmosphere of the performance look spooky and vast. Tree branches sticking out of the side of the stage are seen, as with artificial grass laying behind the small body of water on the edge of the stage. The music stars and the crowd of fans begin to scream in excitement as they see the very well decorated stage, The group is then revealed as spot lights begin to shine on each member at their different locations around the stage.

UserPostedImage

Daraxi steps forward and begins to sing her debuting song "Diseased", the other reaming members begin to dance to the same choreography as the backup dancers are doing. Daraxi is wearing a Roberto Cavalli lion print dress with a gold Versace belt and matching earrings, she has a side cut fade with the rest of her hair dyed red. Daraxi and the other members also have scarfs tied around their hands to emphasize the swinging of their arms and hips. Daraxi continues to sing and dances to the beginning verses of "Diseased"

One two three
You infected me with your unpurified lust
Wishing you were the one I could at least trust
So we have four five six
The feeling has me spinning in a rush
Thinking about how could I allow myself to be so lost

Letting you go through was my biggest mistake
I wish I could have known to lead you the other away
You would have walked away
But I led the way

UserPostedImage

Daraxi after singing to the beginning verses begins to take more part in the choreography, she sings the Pre-Chorus and fabulously begins to strut her way to the front of the stage where she winks and shows off her great charisma to the crowd. The group has a surprisingly great stage presence for their first live performance ever, they each individually show of their own type of style and fashion throughout the pre-chorus section.

Quarantined soul
My quarantined soul
Has me locked away in a unforgettable place, I no longer hold on to my own fate
This quarantined soul
My quarantined soul
Is the effect of unholy ways
Wishing if my ending days will take me away
I'm wishing this was you, this is only meant for you

UserPostedImage

When the performance hits the chorus section the groups dancing slows down and they begin to use their scarfs to emphasize the swinging of their hips and hands. The backup dancers begin to move out of the stage to the side strangely and the remaining people on stage are the girls only. Daraxi and the other members begin to move around the stage as if they were preparing for another upcoming song? Nobody knew what was coming next, but the preparation of it was very noticeable in the choreography. Chaelin headed to the middle of the stage as the chorus of "Diseased" was coming to its end.

Quarantined soul
Quarantined soul

You diseased me baby baby you diseased me baby
It was all a lie

UserPostedImage

After the chorus of "Diseased" ends, a new song begins to play and a majestic bird out of nowhere fly's out and lands on Chaelin's shoulder as she begins to pump up the crowd. Chaelin dances and moves her shoulder a little to make the bird flap its wings. The other remaining members bob their head to the beat as the new song begins. The lights begin to go crazy and more smog begins to engulf the stage as random, artificial flames begin to erupt around the stage.

Chaelin
Bom
Minzy
Daraxi

I go by the name Chaelin of C.M.B.D
It's been a long time coming, but we're here now
And we about to set the roof on fire baby (Uh oh)
You better get yours cuz I'm gettin' mine

Lets go

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
C.M.B.D
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
You better ring the alarm
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
We're C.M.B.D
Eh eh eh eh eh eh Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey

UserPostedImage

After pumping up the crowd, Chaelin begins to sing her part of the new unknown song. Chaerin is wearing a Balmain Spring cropped jacket and balmain high waisted leather shorts. She dances seductively with Minzy as little white flakes begin to fall from the stage roof, they seemed to be artificial snow flakes. The moving swan props begin to move as well and mechanically shake their feathers to give the impression as if they were alive.

She's calling, calling, calling your phone
You think I don't know that you been known to cheat before
Ha ha ha ha, baby I know how to go on with the show
Ka Ka Ka Karma, will soon be knocking at your door

Minzy!

Minzy takes up the middle spot and begins to sing her verse, she continues to dance seductively and throws a few charismatic kisses to the camera. After the first half of her verse Minzy imminently does a full on twerk split and the crowd goes crazy. She shakes her ass a few times and jumps right back up and continues with the choreography. By then the backup dancers re-entered the stage to join the girls. While Minzy continued with her verse, many of the prop tree leafs began to fall and gave the impression as if it was a backward season cycle.

It's a shame that you didn't appreciate a women who knows how to get down
*Twerk Split*
None of those side chicks can love you like I do from your waist to the ground
They couldn't even slightly compare
But it's alright, alright oh

UserPostedImage

After Minzy finishes Bom takes her place and instead of being seductive she elegantly dances as she sings her verse. The girls once again use their scarfs in the choreography and the backup dancers begin to move side to side behind them. The tree leafs that were falling begin to stop and a the image of a sun pops up in the screens behind the girls. After boms part Chaelin takes the center stage again and begins to sing the chorus of the song.

Don't come at with those sorrow words
You knew what you were doing and there's no more remorse
So you can go ahead and pack up your things and head out here
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, Yeah

Now Le-le-le-le-le-leave, this ain't no soap opera
You better be-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-lieve that you lost your shot
You better be heading out the door, I know you ain't go no where to go
But that's a thing that you-you-you-you-you-you need to fend for yourself

UserPostedImage

The chorus ends and its Daraxi's turn to take center stage, she shakes her hips a little and flips her hair charismatically. Artificial flames begin to pop up again around the stage and many of the flowers on the stage begin to blossom as if it was the beginning of spring. The background images of the stage turn from Suns to clouds and images of birds flying begin to appear as well. The performance came to a random but seemingly appropriate end, and all the girls pose automatically and stare at the camera as it paneled around the stage for one last time.

I got the fire that will burn through your sinful soul
Don't play with me boy, cause I'll bring everything I got Ooh
You made my heart split into two
But I got something up my sleeve that I know will burn through
Hey

UserPostedImage

The crowd goes crazy and the girls bow, Daraxi look as if she was going to cry due to her being so overwhelmed with emotions. The girls, thank the crowd individually and walk off the stage and begin to tear up, they hug each other and begin to head to the venue. As the girls walk to the venue they are informed by their management that they will have a new set of clothes in their dressing room and some cooled tows so they can cool off briefly and wipe off some of the sweat. The girls just nod and continue to cry, but they also looked very joyful and appreciative at the same time. They held each others hand the whole time as they walked inside the venue. This was the moment each member realized that they were beginning a life many girls their age or even younger want to live.

Performance Live Audio
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#20 Posted : 03 August 2015 04:54:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Ezra and Brandon walk on to stage envelope in Ezra's hand as they head up to the stage to announce the next pre-show award Brandon speaks first "Alright guys so we gave out two big awards but this is the last one sadly but don't worry there are so many other awards coming later tonight on the main show"

Ezra nods and smiles towards the crowd, "Yeah! So, don't be sad!", she says as if she was talking to a little child. "We really have amazing performers in the industry, whenever I see them on stage, it's like, I'm seeing something shine. And, today we are going to give one of them all, a award for all the hard work. It's sad that we can't give them all a award, but guys, don't forget : A award is just a symbol, a object. If your fans love what you do on stage, then you are doing good. Because, that's what really matters.", Ezra gives the audience another smile and continues to speak as she looks at Brandon, "So brandon, why don't you tell us how the award is called?"

Brandon listens to Ezra and nods however he pouts like a child "Okay but can I count on you just in case I need a shoulder to cry on?" he asks slightly flirtingly before giving a little wink to Ezra then laughing he listens as she speaks about the award when Ezra gives him is que he nods "Absolutely if you don't win just remember being nominated is a big deal in it's own anyway this award is called the "Best Live Act" Award and the nominees are...

*BEST LIVE ACT*

UserPostedImage
Nominees
Rum & Coke
Isabel
MiMi
Dominic Brown
Abie Lena
Tisha Jackson

"And I believe you have the envelope so take it away Ezra", Brandon steps back so Ezra can take center stage and announce the winner.

Ezra breathes out loud, "And the winner for the 'Best Live Act' award goes to...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)