logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 12 December 2015 19:30:38(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Released : December 11, 2015
Recorded : July 1, 2015 – November 30, 2015
Recording Location : New York City [Jungle Studios]
Length : 44:38
Label : Hit-Factory Productions , FREEDOM
Producer(s) : Tisha Jackson (executive) * Aubrey Mikkel (executive) * Timbaland * Max Martin * Nineteen85 * PartyNextDoor * Diplo * Tiara Thomas * Emile Haynie * Boi-1da * Hit-Boy *

Black Goddess
is a collaborative studio album by American singers Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel., released on December 11, 2015 by Hit-Factory Productions and FREEDOM. In June of 2015, Jackson reached out to Mikkel and brought the idea of the two of them joining forces to create a collaboration album. Jackson and Mikkel previously worked together when Jackson was recruited to produce a track for Mikkel’s debut album, Victorious and the two became very close friends. They hadn’t worked together since Mikkel’s debut in 2012. Jackson and Mikkel moved into an loft together in New York City to ignite the collaborative essence of the album and to vibe of each other, creatively, conceptually, and sonically. Jackson in Mikkel recorded over thirty songs for the album over the course of summer and fall of 2015. Like Jackson’s unprecedented blockbuster eighth studio album, 25, Black Goddess was released digitally to the iTunes store without any prior announcement or promotion. Jackson and Mikkel’s goal was to give a their perspectives of feminism, sex, reversal of roles in emotional/sexual relationships, and what life is like to be a black woman in twenty first century America.

UserPostedImage

On October 3, 2015, Tisha Jackson released her historic eighth studio album 25 without any prior announcement of promotion. The album has sold over 6 million copies worldwide and Jackson promoted the album with the most successful tour of 2015, She’s Got Heart World Tour which grossed over 380 million dollars in box office. Mikkel began recording the follow up to her hit debut album, Victorious in 2014 and released the #1 hit single, Hickies & Scratches. Both Mikkel and Jackson opted to halt production on solo projects to write and record, Black Goddess in summer of 2015.

Jackson initial goal with, Black Goddess, was to illustrate two young black woman expressing their creative freedom and represent what is to be a black woman to be in control of her body in the twenty first century. Mikkel suggested that she and Jackson move into together during production of the album to experience a closer friendship so their audiences would experience the full essence of their collaborative effort. In June Jackson began recruiting producers to collaborate with she and Mikkel for the record. By July the two rented out a loft in the Dumbo area of Brooklyn, New York and began writing sessions for the album.

By the second week of July Jackson and Mikkel were conducting writing camps for the album with all the producers. Jackson and Mikkel both expressed to producers that they wanted to expand their sounds sonically and they sat in a group and individually with all producers reflecting on their lives in the past year, the state of black feminism, and black life in America in 2015, and redefining black femininity. Producers created various amounts of material, infusing genres with Jackson and Mikkel at helm.

The first track recorded for Black Goddess was Cocaine, produced by Max Martin, alongside Jackson and Mikkel. In the song Jackson and Mikkel express their emotional and sexual attraction for a lover, the emotion they feel towards the lover is so intense they feel like they are on a high from cocaine. Mikkel and Jackson instantly feel in love with the track and thought it would be a great song to kick off the vibe of the very fast paced album.

Producers Timbaland and Max Martin served as overseers of the album as well, guiding other producers with their material and productions for the album. Jackson initially worked with Timbaland for the first time in 2014, with 25, even though she was discovered by him, she didn’t get the opportunity to work on music with him until recent years. Jackson is very close friends with Timbaland and he was the first producer she contacted to help craft the album. Jackson’s first time recording with producer Max Martin was in 2015, on the iTunes deluxe edition of, 25, when he produced Electric. Jackson felt that she and Martin meshed well together, in regards to their separately distinctive sounds, and thoughts on pop music. She introduced Martin and Timbaland to Mikkel and they all began to create and recruit other yound producers for the album.

Jackson on working with the Producers of Black Goddess:

Quote:
“Like 25, I wanted Black Goddess to be a collaborative effort. I appreciate producers but I have an affinity for young producers, simply because they are hungry, they want to work, they are always coming up with new ideas, and my goal is never to sound like what’s poppin on the radio, and I feel like working with up and coming producers brings out that aspect of not doing what’s popular. It’s more creative and individualized that way. And meeting Max Martin this summer, and clicking with him, it was only fitting if I asked him to help come recruit producers with me for the record, and collaborate, and help my girl Aubrey and I come up with an album, that was sounds like nothing today, and to create music sonically that Aubrey and me could appreciate, and that our fans could relish in. And in knowing Timbaland, who is the most creative producer of my generation, I believe, I knew what he was capable of. I saw him take leadership with 25, yes, I executive produced it and wrote and produced all tracks along with the producers, but I saw him in a way mentoring the producers we were collaborating with on that album, and that intrigued me, it enticed me in a way, and I wanted him to play that role with the new set of producers Aubrey and I got for this album.”

Jackson on working with Mikkel,

Quote:
“Aubrey has always been a star. She just has talent, and she’s fierce. I am not just saying that because she is one of my closest friends, but I remember first meeting her, and getting to know her after she won Star Factory and she was almost magical. Usually with people in the industry, they try to impress me a lot, they aren’t authentic, but she was just a real chick, and she actually cared about the state of R&B music, and I have always been a fan of her voice, but also supported her. She is a black woman who is at the top of her game in the music industry, and she impresses me because she does so by staying true to herself, and she isn’t a product. She is a rarity in this industry. I love that girl.

Mikkel on working with the producers of Black Goddess:

Quote:
I haven’t released an album in three years and I really felt that working with producers like Timbaland helped me come up with the essence of expansion with my future recording. It was so cool to get in the studio and vibe with everyone Tisha and I recruited for the record. We were like a family. I knew once Tisha approached me about the collaboration album that we would be on to something epic. I am excited for our fans to see what we cooked up and I have nothing but positive vibes for this album and era from the both of us.”

UserPostedImage

Black Goddess is an expansion of themes talked about on 25. With Black Goddess, Jackson and Mikkel both take creative control in regards to the production process of the album. Their goal with this record was to expose the life of black woman being free, sexual begins, from their perspectives and not from the perspective of the media, that patronizes black women in a hyper sexualized manner. Jackson and Mikkel talk about celebrate, solidarity, love, and sex with this record.

UserPostedImage

Personnel

Performers and musicians

Tisha Jackson – vocals, background vocals
Aubrey Mikkel – vocals, background vocals
Young Hood – vocals (track 3)
Miami – vocals (track 4)
Ginuwine – (vocals track 5)

Technical Personnel

Tisha Jackson – executive production
Aubrey Mikkel – executive production
Diplo – production (track 1)
Timbaland – production (track 2)
Max Martin – production (track 3,4)
PartyNextDoor – production (track 5)
Boi-1da – production (track 6)
Hit-Boy – production (track 6)
Nineteen85 – production (track 7)
Emile Haynie – production (track 8)
Tiara Thomas – production (track 9)

Edited by user 12 December 2015 19:44:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Welat65 on 12/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 13/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 13/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 12 December 2015 19:31:54(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Tisha x Aubrey
Song: Fire
Album: Black Goddess
written by: Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Thomas Pentz
Producer(s): Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Diplo
Length: 3:25
Genre: Electro-pop

Fire is a song recorded by American singers, Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel from their collaboration album, Black Goddess The song was written and produced by Jackson, Mikkel and producer Diplo.

Fire was the first song written and recorded to the “Tisha x Aubrey” album. Jackson approached Mikkel with the track in early August of 2015 along with several other demos she had recorded for the album [Black Goddess]. Fire along with majority of Black Goddess was recorded in New York City at Jungle Studios.

Jackson who had worked with Diplo on her eighth studio album, 25, requested to work with the producer again. She stated to him that she wanted something, “dark, pop, and mysterious”. Diplo sent Jackson the beat and Jackson tweaked it to her liking. Eventually Jackson and Diplo met at Jungle Studio’s to mesh their ideas about the production together. When the final beat was complete, Jackson wrote her verse and the chorus to “Fire”, Aubrey wrote and recorded her verse, along with her melodies and the song was completed in three days.

Fire is an electro-R&B track. The track serves as the intro to the album. Jackson opens with, “Aubrey, it’s been a while”, Mikkel follows with “Tisha, I know we have kept them waiting” referring to the last time they worked together, on Mikkel’s debut album, when Jackson wrote and produced a track for it and also the wait for new music from both artist. Though the drums are mellow the synthesizers are sped up to 120 beats per minute on the track. Jackson and Mikkel sing the chorus with Diana Ross like breathy vocals but go into their signature vocals during their separate verses and harmonies.

Fire is a song about an intense sexual encounter between a woman and a man. The women play the dominant roles on the track. Jackson sings,

Quote:
“I know it’s been sometime since we’ve last fucked it up
You’re in my town for one night only
High time you gave my hotline a bling”

Jackson is acknowledging that she is about to indulge in a one night stand.

Mikkel sings,

Quote:
“Say you’re on the way to my place
Do you remember the route?
It’s downtown
As soon as you knock on my door
I’m gonna spit some fire on you
Get it up, popping, and blazing”

Mikkel is also playing the dominant role, taking control of her body and experience as a woman liberated sexually, and a woman who is expressive of it.

"Fire"

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Aubrey = Blue
Tisha and Aubrey together = Black

[Intro]

Aubrey, it’s been a while
Tisha, I know we have kept them waiting
But the bitches are back now…

[Verse 1]

I know it’s been sometime since we’ve last fucked it up
You’re in my town for one night only
High time you gave my hotline a bling
Last time you annihilated my body like a Miami hurricane
Tonight I’m thinking about bringing adulteration upon you
Well that’s if you can get it up
Cause you was spitting fire when you hit me up

[Pre-Chorus]

Say you’re on the way to my place
It’s downtown
Get it up, popping, and blazing
You know I glisten like erotica
I only do it with the lights on
Cause I know once I spit the fire you may blackout
And I want to give you a night to remember

[Chorus x2]

Let me spit some fire
Like it’s open mic night
Spitting fire since I was sixteen
I wanna take it to the (top, top, top)

[Okay now let me catch a breath]

[Verse 2]

My fire makes you stupefy though you came to captivate
Got my body feeling all Kumbaya papa
You got that magic boy
Feels like abracadabra
I feel like that girl R.Kelly use to mention
Cause my body is calling
Ices are breaking
Its fire we making

[Pre-Chorus]

Say you’re on the way to my place
It’s downtown
Get it up, popping, and blazing
You know I glisten like erotica
I only do it with the lights on
Cause I know once I spit the fire you may blackout
And I want to give you a night to remember

[Chorus x2]

Let me spit some fire
Like it’s open mic night

[Bridge]

Aquí viene el puente
Me gusta esta parte
Se siente demasiado bueno infierno

[Chorus x2]

Let me spit some fire
Like it’s open mic night
TOP!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Uno
written by: Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Jahrom Brathwaite, Stephen Grant, Benjamin Grant, Timothy Mosely
Producer(s): Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, PartyNextDoor
Length: 4:07
Genre: Hip-Hop/R&B

Uno is a song recorded by American singers, Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel from their collaboration album, Black Goddess. The song was written and produced by Jackson, Mikkel, and PartyNextDoor. The song samples R&B singer, Ginuwine’s, So Anxious, produced by Timbaland.

Uno was initially a part of the first series of tracks that was sent to Jackson from producers, and amongst some of the first tracks to be recorded on the Black Goddess album. Rapper Drew Westbrook (Jackson’s boyfriend) introduced Jackson to rapper/producer PartyNextDoor and she recruited him for the Black Goddess album.
Uno was written and recorded in four hours at Jungle studios. Jackson, Mikkel, and, PartyNextDoor got in the studio and began to arrange hooks and chords. Jackson, the occasional rapper, decided that she wanted to rap on majority of her portions of the track while Mikkel opted to sing the hook and her solo on the track. The track is the epitome of a Hip-Hop track, infusing Rap and R&B.

Like many tracks on Black Goddess, the productions are a mixture of live instruments and synthesized beats. Jackson and Mikkel infuse both on Uno, creating an dark, electro-R&B sound. The beat starts off with trumpets blowing lightly mixed with synthesized waves. By the chorus/hook of the song 808’s and kick drums are infused giving the song a soulful futuristic vibe.

In Uno Jackson and Mikkel reflect on their time in the music industry and all the hard work and sacrifice it has taken them to get to the level that they are on. Jackson and Mikkel take aim at the music industry and its politics, the media, and their contemporaries in the track. The track can be considered a diss record. Uno is a confident number and in a way is an anthem for listeners to stay at the top of their game always. Jackson sings,

Quote:
“The devil trying to bring me down, I told that nigga, bitch I’m a star
I write my wrongs and my wrongs allowed me to write this song
The other bitch is gimmicky
My music speaks for itself
She won’t live this long”

Mikkel sings,

Quote:
“If I die I’m numero uno
I got the crown
I’m the realest bitch that’s reppin”

"Uno"

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Aubrey = Blue

[Pre Hook – Tisha]

When I pull up to the scene tell paparazzi back back
I just ended a bitches career tell her fans to bow down
If I die, all I know is a bitch is numero uno
I got Brooklyn, I’m the realest nigga reppin

[Hook – Aubrey]

Oh my God, Oh my God
If I die I’m numero uno
Oh my God, Oh my God
If I die I’m numero uno
I got the crown
I’m the realest bitch that’s reppin
I got the crown, bitch I won, since twenty eleven I been on a tour

[Verse 1 – Tisha]

Drew my man, he from the Bronx
His ego tanned and thick
That plus his love fill up my insides
I pressure him to marry me out of fear my ex may come and scoop me up
But my mom says no, cause Dominic just loves to play
With my heart sometimes I wonder where we’d be if I had stayed
I.D.K. if that time he came to see me on tour and stay the night with me was a mistake
The devil trying to bring me down, I told that nigga, bitch I’m a star
I write my wrongs and my wrongs allowed me to write this song
The other bitch is gimmicky
My music speaks for itself
She won’t live this long
The same people you meet up is the same you meet down
But I’m in the heavens, like Tupac
And I ain’t never coming down

[Pre Hook – Tisha]

I got Brooklyn, I’m the realest nigga reppin

[Hook – Aubrey]

Oh my God, Oh my God
If I die I’m numero uno
Oh my God, Oh my God
If I die I’m numero uno
I got the crown

[Verse 2 – Aubrey]

Tisha, the bitch is back, you ain’t the only one
I’m like a mother to these bitches and they my sons
They think I’m illuminati but I give hail to Mary
I am a holy one
Fuck a Makonnen my music got the club going up on a Tuesday
I’m numero uno, call me the high priest
The FCA’s bet not nominate me if they don’t plan for me to win
These pop bitches is desperate for a win, they got that shit rigged
I sacrificed but I won’t pledge my soul
I may die young like Selena but my music is legend set in stone
And your career is almost gone

[Pre Hook – Aubrey]

I got my city, I’m the realest nigga reppin

[Hook – Tisha]

Oh my God, Oh my God
If I die I’m numero uno
Oh my God, Oh my God
If I die I’m numero uno
I got the crown

[Outro]

Sooooo Anxious
So meet me at 11:30
You know I’m a sexaholic
Say I’m sooooo anxious

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Cocaine
written by: Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Max Martin
Producer(s): Max Martin, Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel
Length: 3:33
Genre: Electro-pop, Dance-pop

“Cocaine” is a song by American singers, Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel, from their collaboration album, Black Goddess. The song was written and produced by Jackson, Mikkel, and Max Martin.

Cocaine is an electro-dance, pop track. Jackson first worked with Max Martin in summer of 2015 when he produced a track for the iTunes deluxe edition of her eighth studio album, 25. Jackson enlisted Martin for she and Mikkel’s collaboration album as well, Cocaine was written and recorded at Jungle studio’s in New York City.
The track took two days to write and record. Jackson, Martin, and Mikkel spent two fifteen hour nights writing and recording the track. Cocaine features varied instrumentation with a series of drums, synthesizers, and surf guitar chords. This track is notably the least urban track Mikkel or Jackson has recorded in years.Mikkel and Jackson sing with their upper registers for majority of the song, Cocaine was composed in the key of C – minor with a tempo of 143 beats per minute.

Cocaine is a song in which Jackson and Mikkel explain their sexual and emotional attraction to an individual who is so enticing and intriguing to them that they feel like they are on cocaine whenever they are in this person’s presence. The song hints at actually cocaine use with lyrics like,

Quote:
“You’re eye candy feels just like nose candy
You taste like cocaine euphoria
I’m on a high
I’m feinding for you”

Jackson and Mikkel compare sex to the individual like being on a high off of drugs with lyrics like,

Quote:
“You remind me of a guy, I call him blow
What was his line?
I need a hit”

"Cocaine"

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Aubrey = Blue

[Verse 1]

Daddy can’t you see, I’m in heat
Color me estrous, you make me wild and wet
You knocked me off my feet and to the ground
I can feel the wind

You remind me of a guy, I call him blow
What was his line?
I need a hit
Will you be my new fix?
Higher than Amanda Bynes
Like a rollercoaster you got me coming up and down

In a wonderland, losing oxygen
My head’s feeling like a merry-go-round

[Chorus]

Oral fixation of cunnilingus got me on a high
You’re like a tonic
You’re eye candy feels just like nose candy
I’m on a high
I’m feinding for you
You’re like a tonic
And you give me a boost
You’re such a fucking tonic

[Verse 2]

I’m too far gone
My heart is pumping through my throat
I feel it going through my blood
Eyes red as the devil
Expeditiously become another me

[Hook]

Like a rollercoaster you got me coming up and down
In a wonderland, losing oxygen
My head’s feeling like a merry-go-round

[Chorus]

You’re like a tonic
I’m on a high
I’m feinding for you
You’re like a tonic
And you give me a boost

[Bridge]

Blow, Blow, Blow, Blow, Blowwwww

[Chorus x2]

You’re like a tonic
I’m on a high
I’m feinding for your
You’re like a tonic
And you give me a boost

[Outro]

Daddy give me lovin’ now, inebriate me now
Your lovin’ feels euphoric now
I feel euphoric now
Daddy give me lovin’ now, inebriate me now
Your lovin’ feels euphoric now
I feel euphoric now

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Tisha Jackson Feat. Aubrey Mikkel, Young Hood
Song: Nightclubbing
written by: Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Young Hood, Timothy Mosely
Producer(s): Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Timbaland
Length: 4:52
Genre:R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop

Nightclubbing
is a song by American singers, Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel off of their collaboration album, Black Goddess. The song was written and produced by Jackson, Mikkel, Young Hood, and Timbaland.

Nightclubbing is a R&B/Hip-Hop track. In 2006 Tisha Jackson was discovered by music producer Timbaland. He helped secure her very first record deal and has been a frequent collaborator with her since 2014, as an producer of her eight studio album, 25. Jackson recruited Timbaland once again for her collaboration album, Black Goddess.

Nightclubbing was one of the first Hip-Hop tracks recorded for the album. The track was recorded in New York City at Jungle Studios. Initially Jackson was supposed to rap the third verse of the track, but Mikkel suggested that the song needed a males perspective. Mikkel went to she and Jackson’s label, FREEDOM, to seek a “new, young, and talented” rapper, and the label sent them rapper Young Hood.

Jackson was very apprehensive about recording with Young Hood because of a beef between Young Hood, and her boyfriend, rapper, Drew Westbrook. Jackson consulted with Drew about recording with Young Hood and eventually agreed to record the track with him. Nightclubbing was written and recorded on the same night. The track is the first mainstream feature from rapper Young Hood.

Nightclubbing’s
message is very simple, it is a track that solely focuses on the ins and outs of the club scene. Jackson and Mikkel sing about letting loose on the dancefloor, meeting guys, dancing with them, and becoming inebriated. Jackson and Mikkel also make several pop culture references with lyrics like,

Quote:
“Fetty Wap spinning
I’m jiggling like LL Cool J
French Montana’s throwback make me wanna pop that”

"Nightclubbing Feat. Young Hood"

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Aubrey = Blue
Young Hood = Brown

[Verse 1 - Aubrey]

I worked my ass off, this whole week
Need to release some steam
Fuck a red carpet, Nightclubbing, I am coming through
The turn up finna be real
You know the deal
Me and TiTi coming to raise some hell
Fetty Wap spinning
The girl’s out nightclubbing
When Tisha and Aubrey drop that fire…
Bitches gonna be like that’s my jam
This music plays as my amphetamine
While I’m sipping from my devils cup
It’s black as night, strobe lights frequently flashing
Speakers bumping, Belabor sounds making my eardrums pummel
Folks still coming, and it’s six in the morning
Percolating, maybe it’s the liquor that got my ass shaking
Without a doubt, its heat Aubrey’s bringing
This vibe just gives life (I need a healing)
I got my girls, go get yo boys
We about to turn up

[Hook - Tisha and Aubrey]

I’m out nightclubbing
Bitches bet not test me
This week has stressed me
I want the music to make me lose it
Hell I might bring back pop and locking
About to get white girl drunk like its mardigras
Bringing so much heat its making me sweat
Out nightclubbing
I know you been anticipating upon my arrival

[Verse 2 – Tisha]

Ahhh, the putas back
It’s time for the party to finally start
Titties bounce, left and right
Come to my back while I shake this ass
I’m feeling the john’s, I know Jimmy likes that
I’m jiggling like LL Cool J
French Montana’s throwback make me wanna pop that
The roof is on fire, well let that fucker burn
Sipping from my devil’s cup
Let’s wreak havoc, switch up the roles
Call the feds, I’ll treat them how they treat the young black and unarmed
Club still bumping at 8 in the morning
Upstairs got hotcakes they are serving
Don’t go up there Drew you just had my pound-cake and cupcake
I was in the parking lot hot boxing
Talk of the town, Your girl is show stopping
Music plays as my amphetamine
I don’t even need no lean
Got my girls, go get yo boys
We about to turn up

[Hook – Tisha and Aubrey]

I’m out nightclubbing
Bitches bet not test me
Out nightclubbing

[Bridge – Tisha]

I’m a slave to the rhythm
You see the way I move my hips
Tonight I feel like a star
Jumping on and off couches like Tom Cruise with Oprah
I heard someone just called the cops
So the started playing Rum and Coke in the parking lot
Uh oh, here we go

[Verse 3 - Young Hood]

Nah, yall niggas don't know
I'll be in this bitch
Sex faces like a freak show
Nightclubbing
We dubbing
Throwing money in the air
Bitch thinks it flooding
Cause I don't rain I pour
And if I get her in corner
Next morning she going be sore
Uh, don't come in your high heels
Unless you leaving with nigga
On some hot wheels
Chill, I know you loving the crew
Got a bad ass chick, with her best friend
Coming too.
Bet, Take it and haze it like vet
Now when I throw it
She brings it back like a pet
Damn, that double trouble
Liquor in her she isn't subtle
Grinding on me with that nice ass
She keeps going until I'm full mass
And she going to work this pole
Once the light come on, we find another hole
AH!

[Hook x3 - Tisha and Aubrey]

I’m out nightclubbing
Bitches bet not test me
Out nightclubbing

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Tisha x Aubrey Feat. Miami
Song: Girls
written by: Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Miami, Max Martin
Producer: Max Martin, Aubrey Mikkel, Tisha Jackson
Length: 3:55
Genre: Pop, Hip-Hop

Girls is a song by American singers, Tisha Jackson, and rapper Miami. The song is off Jackson and Mikkel’s collaborative album, Black Goddess.

Girls is a track about a popular guy that Jackson, Mikkel, and Miami know, who gets attention from lots of girls. However Jackson and Mikkel sing about being a bit coy with the gentleman which is why he is intrigued more by them opposed to the girls who fiend over him.

Girls was one of the initial tracks that Max Martin sent to Jackson and Mikkel. Jackson and Mikkel instantly fell in love with the beat and came up with the conception of the track. However, after production was complete on the track, Jackson felt that the track was missing something and asked Rapper, Miami, if she could feature on the track. Miami agreed and had her verse sent to Jackson and Mikkel by that night and Girls was officially born.Girls is a soulful dance number that is very clap heavy. It is one of the only tracks on Black Goddess to not infuse synthesizers with live instruments. The beat was produced with live instruments solely, (horns, drums, and hi hats).

"Girls Feat. Miami"

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Aubrey = Blue
Miami = Green

[Verse 1 - Tisha]

She may look like a dime
But I’m that to the second power times infinity
She got them cheeks that you want to smack
But with that African and Latino mix, my hips will never tell you lies
Anticipating that hot shit, We’ve got that new shit
I’ve got that magic potion, got that voodoo, let me show you a good time

[Chorus]

The girls stay flocking to you
But we the girls you wanna do
I’m that chick that takes you to ecstasy
Without out a touch of MDMA
We the girls who make the blood rush from your heart hard
Summertime lovin in the back of my rover
Oh, you can take it

[Verse 2 - Aubrey]

Those other girls’ vision of love is blind for you
But I’ve got that 20/20 all day every day
Watch the way my hips sway when I walk that walk
Giving him something he can feel
Something my momma gave, me
The girls told me you packing the heat
But I can make you feel hotter than hades

[Chorus]

Oh, you can take it

[Verse 3 - Miami]

(Ay, ay ay) You better call the coroner!
Me, Bre and Tish, we dem girls that'll slaughter ya
(Ay ay ay) you hear the clapping on this beat?
That's the audience applaudin' cause I stay spittin' heat
I got tiger blood..you know I’m never gon' lose
This dope ass flow is never goin' on snooze
Dope girl rap, twenty-O’s of flows
Untouchable dopeness, selling nose to hoes
(Ay ay ay) I hope I didn't offend ya
My game too stable to be a number one contender
So while those thirsty girls keep reaching for your bone
Ya girl here comfortable sittin' right on the throne
(Ay ay ay) Don’t you see we’ll keep doing the shit we do?
I bet you feel the earthquakes when Miami come through
So if you a real man.. get a taste of this legacy
While I take you to ecstasy.. we'll be living so recklessly.. and be loving so endlessly

[Chorus]

Oh, you can take it

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Welat65 on 12/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 13/12/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 13/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3 Posted : 12 December 2015 19:33:23(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Tisha x Magie
Song: All Eyes on Me
writer(s): Tisha Jackson, Mathew Samuels, Chauncey Hollis
Producer(s): Tisha Jackson, Hit Boy, Boi-1da
Length: 3:57
Genre: Trap

All Eyes on Me
is a song recorded by American singer Tisha Jackson from her collaborative album with Aubrey Mikkel, Black Goddess. The track is the only solo by Jackson from the album.

Jackson and Mikkel both agreed while recording Black Goddess that they would both feature their one solo record on the project. Jackson wanted to record something hard, Hip-Hop, with strong R&B undertones. Jackson noticed that during writing camps for the album producers, Boi-1da and Hit-Boy were very close, and she wanted to see if they can vibe with each other and produce a record for her as collaboration amongst producers. Both men agreed and sat with Jackson and asked her what did she want to sing about as All Eyes on Me would be her only solo track on the Black Goddess album.

Jackson realized she wanted to sing about the current state of pop music as a whole and how many of the artist today are all about gimmiks and sales, “There is no creativity behind a lot of songs on the radio” Jackson was quoted telling both producers. Jackson expressed to them [producers] about artist she felt threatened the future of pop music towards become unauthentic, and how everything is about the single, “artist don’t really record body of works anymore”, Jackson expressed, and she sought out to bring it to listeners attention with All Eyes on Me. All Eyes on Me can be considered a diss record to Jackson female pop contemporaries.

"All Eyes on Me"

sounds like:

[Verse 1]

All eyes on me
Still the fiercest one in town
I’m a firecracker; I will fuck your existence up
You are a sellout but I will out sell you on any day
The throne I sit on disturbs you, I know you want it
You got the battle but I won the war
25 still number 1
Like brapppp brappp brappp!

[Pre-Chorus]

You know I was a threat to you, when I surprise drop my album on the spot
Your albums gone and 25 still on the top, top, top
Ain’t a motherfucka bitch gonna knock me off my spot, spot, spot
Shit your label took the album off shelves cause they know you can’t compete
That happened like yesterday, bitch I’ll remind you but I know you ain’t forgot
Since sixteen I’ve been callin the shots, shot, shots,
Like brappp brappp brappp
Show Queen Ti, some respect, my presence is a present
So you can kiss my ass

[Chorus]

All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me
Show Queen Ti some respect
My presence is a present
All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me

[Verse 2]

That new “Turnt” song by Tisha J got the club a lituation
When I drop my new ship, niggas in the club turning up getting faded
Every time I go out, TMZ a.k.a. the devil behind back, creeps be lurking
Can’t even hold a tune ass bitch, I will sing your ass off the stage while dancing
Vamanos, vamanos, vamanos
Like brappp brappp brappp

[Pre-Chorus]

Graduated Summa cum laude, but a bitch ain’t in the illuminati
Like I said you’re a sell out and like Tupac I choose to rebel, rebel
Ain’t a motherfucka bitch gonna knock me off my spot, spot, spot
You throw rocks and hide your hands
Niggas like that in Bed-Stuy get shot, shot, shot
Your albums gone and 25 still on the top, top, top
Like brapp brapp brappp

[Chorus x2]

All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me
Show Queen Ti some respect
My presence is a present
All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me

[Outro]

I told stunna
I said they be on that regla degla
You see me, I’m on that 1.5 with a skinny top
All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me
All eyes are on me

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: 1800…For a Good Time Call
Album: Untitled Tisha and Aubrey Album
written by: Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Paul Jefferies, Timmy Thomas
Producer(s): Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel, Nineteen85
Length: 8:08
Genre: R&B, Soul, Rap

1800-FOR-A-GOOD-TIME-CALL is a song recorded by American singers Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel, from their collaborative album, Black Goddess.

1800-FOR-A-GOOD-TIME-CALL is a soulful R&B track about Jackson and Mikkel reminiscing about their exes. Jackson and Mikkel recall pleasant and unpleasant experiences/times in the relationship. Jackson and Mikkel sing about their transition into single womanhood after ending things with lyrics like,

Quote:
“Ever since I stopped answering your calls
A girl got a reputation for herself now”

1800-FOR-A-GOOD-TIME-CALL was one of the last tracks recorded for the album during the 2015 Thanksgiving Holiday season. The track was produced by Nineteen85 who co-wrote alongside Jackson and Mikkel for the track. Mikkel noticed that the “Black Goddess” album was very fast paced and wanted to mellow the album out, Jackson and Ninteen85 started creating a smooth beat and 1800-FOR-A-GOOD-TIME-CALL was born.

"1800-FOR-A-GOOD-TIME-CALL"

sounds like:

Tisha = Red
Aubrey = Blue

[Hook x2]

You used to call me as if I was Erykah Badu
You were my Tyrone night after night
I know when Tyrone call
He is only looking for a good time call

[Verse 1 - Tisha]

Ever since I stopped answering your calls
A girl got a reputation for herself now
Got you in your feelings
Putting quotes on tumblr about you feeling left out
Got you taking pills
My absence got you stressed out
Ever since I stopped answering your calls, I
Stared wearing less and going out more
Poppin bubbly to Uncle Luke and Montana on the dance floor
Answering brothas call who never called before

[Hook x2]

You used to call me as if I was Erykah Badu
You were my Tyrone night after night
I know when Tyrone call
He is only looking for a good time call

[Verse 2 - Tisha]

Fucking with you I felt like Amy and thought love was just a losing game
Ending it I feel so right like Ms. Ross love taught me who was the boss
Thanks to Erykah you know what is to be on the other side of the game
Maybe we should be just friends?
But I don’t feel the same

[Bridge 1 x2 - Tisha]

You hit on my cell phone time and time again at night
You used to call Ti, You used to call Ti
You used to call Ti, You used to call Ti
I was your one eight hundred for a good time call

[Tisha: Outro]

Late night when you were feeling insecure
I told you were a diamond to the world
And that diamonds don’t go obscure
But as it turns out, I was the diamond
And you were just the rough
I used to make you feel like daddy
I made you feel like king
When you needed Ti’s love

[Interlude - Aubrey]

You’ve reached the Aubrey Mikkel Hotline
If you’re calling for Aubrey dial 1
If you’re calling to wish her a happy birthday, see what she’s doing for 4/20 dial 2
If you’re calling because you saw her at the B.E.T. AWARDS, The FCA’s, or the VMA, and you want to make sure she is still fucking with you dial 3
If you’re calling because you used to be a hater of Bre but now you’re reformed dial 4
If you’re calling because you are still finding a reason to hate, then don’t dial 5
If you’re calling to ask for some free tickets for the Aubrey and Tisha world tour but you know neither one of them fuck with you like that dial six
If you’re calling to book Aubrey, but only for some quality shit, dial seven
If you’re calling to show love then just text me, cause Bre don’t check voicemail

[Hook – Aubrey x2]

I was you’re for a good time call
You dialed me on the 1800 at night
I was you’re for a good time call
You dialed me on the 1800 at night

[Verse 1 – Aubrey]

You were basically Erykah’s Tyrone 2 zero 15
[Erykah Badu’s voice] I’m getting tired of yo shit
I see you been drinking taking xanies since I got a slicker rep now
Your eyes look a lil tired, boo you looking stressed out
Ever since I stopped answering your calls baby you…
Started dodging friends
Neighbors say they haven’t seen you leave the building
Too busy inside throwing subs on the gram
Cause I took a pic with a dude on the gram you ain’t never seen before

[Aubrey: Outro]

You used to call bre, You used to call bre
You used to call bre , You used to call bre
I was your one eight hundred for a good time call

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: He Knows
written by: Aubrey Mikkel, Tisha Jackson
Producer(s): Aubrey Mikkel, Tisha Jackson, Kelson Camp
Length: 4:30
Genre: R&B

He Knows is a song record by Aubrey Mikkel and Tisha Jackson that appears on their collaborative album, Black Goddess. The record is one of only two ballads that appear on the album that gives listeners a different vibe from it's performers. The record is a change in demeanor for both Aubrey and Tisha on the body of work they created, showing listners that both Mikkel and Jackson are fully capable of being vulnerable and even feeling defeated in an album created two of the industries most opinionated artists.

He Knows as written by Mikkel and Jackson and was also produced by its performers Aubrey Mikkel and Tisha Jackson with help from Kelson Camp and has a length of four minutes and thirty seconds that has Mikkel and Tisha trading stories about losing contact with someone that they deeply love and miss, and make it fully aware that they know that, the other person is also aware about how much they are missed. The soulful R&B record features minimal production aside from an opening acoustic guitar that sways throughout the album in it's opening seconds. A bed-rocking undertone and bouncing backing beat. The ladies deliver powerful vocals throughout the track in it's entirety as they sing vulnerably.

From the very start of the record, the girls sing the opening lines of the song after the guitar intro which happens to be the chorus. Early on, Aubrey and Tisha sing together, and their vocals compliment each other and they sing in unison. Following the chorus the song continues with it's first verse where Aubrey takes lead vocal. Aubrey's voice is unique and has wide vocal range and naturally soulful and powerful voice. Although the deeper vocalist of the two, Aubrey sounds at home over the rather "light" production values and her dark and velvety notes find home on the record. The two join together for the second chorus, following that Tisha begins singing. Like Aubrey, Tisha has a very strong voice but one that is slightly different from Aubrey's, it's lighter and her chest vocals are huskier making this the perfect track for Tisha's vocals as well. Tisha's saddened vocals gives her chance to do vocal runs as well. Following Tisha's part, the ladies sing the chorus again and then parts for the third verse of the song until they belt out a few lines with each other before singing the chorus once more before the song rides out.

"He Knows"

sounds like:

[Chorus]

He knows its him that I wake for
He knows its him
He knows its him I'd die for
He knows its all on him ohhh

[Verse 1 - Aubrey]

Winters came and its almost gone
This time it felt so weird here without you
cause I've been so used to spending the days with you
I rarely hear from you now an its starting to take its toll on me
I miss seeing your name come up on my phone
Opportunities come an opportunities go
But I never thought that I'd see the day that you would to
My bed feels cold, I swear I keep dreaming about waking up next to you
But when I wake I'm staring at an empty bed with nothing to do an nothing to drag myself out of bed for

[Chorus]

He knows its him

[Verse 2 - Tisha]

We keep getting older an drawn farther apart from one another
When I'm all done I'm yours till I hit the ground
She's taking care of you right now an I know I get jealous
I know I get mad but boy can't you see it just shows that I still care for you?
But the good ones go an I know this all to well
Don't go putting a ring around her finger, you know that one that will take you away
I guess I waited too long cause you're not around I should have took my chance but you know just how I am
I'd throw this all away just for you
I need to hear you miss me
I need to hear you love me
I need to hear your voice just one last time

[Chorus]

He knows its him

[Verse 3 - Aubrey]

After all this time I'm still around
Boy you know I don't play around
Especially when I'm down with you
They say it was just a summer lust but three summers in a row I just don't know
My feelings grew so fast I just didn't see
My heart raced so fast I just couldn't control

[Bridge - Tisha]

I lost you so fast I just didn't have a chance to grab it
I've been around town an I've seen so many crossed hands an old helpless hearts that fell in deep
I don't hold the strength to go find someone new I just don't think I'd get over you
But its time I just got over you
I just can't sit an wallow in my sorrow
I'm so sorry if I'm not here if you decide to come back but its time I just let it all go

[Chorus]

I just stayed to long
He knows its him

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Artist: Aubrey Mikkel
Song: What It Means To Be Loved
written by: Aubrey Mikkel
Producer(s): Emile Haynie, Aubrey Mikkel
Length: 4:08
Genre: Electronic, Alternative R&B

What It Means to Be Loved is a song by American singer, Aubrey Mikkel, from the collaborative album, Black Goddess. What It Means to Be Loved serves as Mikkel's only solo on Black Goddess.

The record was written solely by Aubrey Mikkel and features production from alternative record producer Emile Haynie and Mikkel. The record lasts for four minutes and eight seconds where Aubrey serenades her lover, with sensual vocals and lyrics that include silky vocals where Aubrey takes center stage in this lovers anthem that certainly knocks on the doors of contemporary music with Aubrey's breathy falsetto and magnetic presence, leaving the track glistening with charisma and bombast.

Aubrey had previously written "What It Means To Be Loved" in May of 2015 but left it unrecorded. After finishing up the collaborative album with Tisha, they agreed that they would record one solo song each for the album. There were a number of records Aubrey had written but didn't record but ultimately chose to record What It Means To Be Loved for the Tisha and Aubrey album and for good reason. What It Means To Be Loved, is a change in sound and attitude from the rest of the album. The album features many dynamic records which is certainly a signature for both Aubrey and Tisha. With "What It Means To Be Loved", Aubrey doesn't take a break from being a "bad" chick but certainly changes her approach. The record features a sexual undertone and the lyrics tell a story of a pleasing your loved one and showing them exactly what it means to be loved. Aubrey entered the studio with Emile Haynie to record an slow alternative R&B record in August to finalize the record.

"What It Means to Be Loved"

sounds like:

Close your eyes, trust me baby
Your my guy, im your lady
Its your time to relax, sit back
And let me take you for a ride

Cuz I know there's been times ,when I'm never by your side
I cant lie, you are always on my mind
So let me , show you
What it means to be loved

Loving you is all I wanna do in my life
Baby your my ride or die
So tonight
Let me show you, what it means to be loved
Ohh what it means to be loved
Baby your my ride or die
So tonight
ohh what it means to be loved

I know that
You've been hurt in the past
But I mean it
I want this love to last
Feel the spark and the chemistry
Feel the heat when you touch me
Baby I'm yours and your my everything

Cuz I know there's been times ,when I'm never by your side
I cant lie, you are always on my mind
So let me , show you
What it means to be loved

Baby your my ride or die
So tonight
Baby your my ride or die
So tonight

It's your night so let me do you right
Light the candles up and turn off the lights
And then and only when your ready

Baby your my ride or die
So tonight
Baby your my ride or die
So tonight

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Song: Signed, Two Black Women in America
written by: Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel
Producer(s): Tisha Jackson, Aubrey Mikkel
Length: 4:02
Genre: Rock, punk rock

Signed, Two Black Women in America is a song recorded by American singers Tisha Jackson and Aubrey Mikkel from their collaborative album, Black Goddess.
Signed, Two Black Women in America, was considered by Jackson and Mikkel to be “the most important” track off the album due to its content about police brutality against black people, racial oppression, and the experience of being black in America. Originally Jackson and Mikkel were going to title the album, “Tisha x Aubrey” however, Mikkel suggested the album title be “Goddess”. Tisha liked the idea but due to Signed, Two Black Women in America, Jackson suggested that the collaboration album be titled, “Black Goddess”. Therefore Black Goddess as a theme of an album and title was solely influenced on Signed, Two Black Women in America.

Jackson didn’t know what quote to do with the rock beat that she and Mikkel composed. However, she thought to take an interesting spin on things by making a rock song, whose audience and predominantly white, with a social consciousness lyrics about how it is to be black in America and what African-American’s face in their day to day lives. However, Jackson and Mikkel don’t play victims to the system in the song, they sarcastically poke fun about how rigged and evil the system is at times with lyrics like,

Quote:
“Black people let’s spark a riot
Not at our residences
Let’s go their neighborhoods and fuck up their shit”

Signed, Two Black Women in America is the only track on Black Goddess where Jackson and Mikkel opted to produce the track amongst themselves without any input from other producers. The song was also the final song recorded for the album, on November 30, 2015.

"Signed, Two Black Women in America"

sounds like:

[Verse 1 - Tisha]

6 o’clock welcomes the inner city blues
Our days are numbered according to the news
Defunct black bodies hit the concrete floor
Is the melanin a gift of curse?
It’s a new case about every three months
Framing suicides, choking asthmatics, white supremacist taunt afro Missouri kids

[Chorus – Tisha and Aubrey]

I pray that God has mercy on their souls
They just shot his children in his house
My soul cries for the family of the victims
My colorful brethren’s birth shouldn’t have been a sacrifice
Signed, Two Black women in America

[Verse 2 - Aubrey]

Black people let’s spark a riot
Not at our residences
Let’s go their neighborhoods and fuck up their shit
For God sakes, our consumptions keeps the nation booming
Protest, they can’t afford to feed their offspring’s without us
You’re eliminating the young, gifted, and black
It ain’t my fault my presence makes you feel intimidated, like you’re a slack

[Chorus – Tisha and Aubrey]

I pray that God has mercy on their souls
They just shot his children in his house
My soul cries for the family of the victims
My colorful brethren’s birth shouldn’t have been a sacrifice
Signed, Two Black women in America

[Outro – Tisha and Aubrey]

This is dedicated to Sandra Bland, Laquan McDonald, Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Mizzou students, victims of the Emanuel African Methodist Church Shootings, Sean Bell, Oscar Grant, Miriam Carey, Tanisha Anderson, Yvette Smith, Kathryn Johnston, John Crawford III, Ezell Ford, Tamir Rice, and Freddie Gray
Your lives mattered, and your living did not go in vain.

Edited by user 12 December 2015 19:52:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Welat65 on 12/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 13/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 13 December 2015 02:27:50(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Carmen: I hope you know that I have a ton of respect for both of you and I've definitely turnt up to a bunch of your songs so I was psyched when I heard about a whole collaboration album and I wasn't let down there were definitely a few bops and a few sexy songs and that last song actually nearly had me in tears great job on this album ladies and great job to all the producers who took part in this as well
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 13/12/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 13 December 2015 03:06:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: You ladies killed this shit, Tisha the wonderful and talented and I always have love for Aubrey, Miami and YoungHood with surprise verses. This thing had everything and fans are going to eat all of this up. I'm going to have to ask you two to be on my work sometime.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 13/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#6 Posted : 14 December 2015 04:57:53(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
AliyaRose: This is, I think, the album of the year for me. I didn't expect it, and it made it even better. I can't even tell you guys how good the album is, because I feel like I can't use the right words to give the album enough justice. It's just waaaay too good. You guys made my christmas! Thank you!
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 14 December 2015 05:40:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Aubrey: WE FUCKING DID THAT! It's about fucking time that we let it be known that two women can come togethr, join forces and layeth the smack down with all these hits that we created in the studio over a few months. You know, I got so much respect for you for being a black woman in this industry and continuously pushing boundaries despite any adversities and I'm the say way, ain't no body holding us down. We're the Black Goddesses and the world ain't see nothing yet, we just getting started right Tish? My main both x

OOC: So happy to have done this with you. The way it turned out makes me so proud, I love how the album flows and the overall presentation. Wooo!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 14 December 2015 05:54:04(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erich:i came for the cover. i'd like to be able to finish that with a "but i stayed for the music." but....hey,im single and totally taking advantage of all the mastabatory options that includes. im kidding,partially. these women are both master of the their craft,and its wonderful to see them both together at last.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#9 Posted : 15 December 2015 05:36:22(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Carmen: I hope you know that I have a ton of respect for both of you and I've definitely turnt up to a bunch of your songs so I was psyched when I heard about a whole collaboration album and I wasn't let down there were definitely a few bops and a few sexy songs and that last song actually nearly had me in tears great job on this album ladies and great job to all the producers who took part in this as well

Tisha: Thanks girl!

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd: You ladies killed this shit, Tisha the wonderful and talented and I always have love for Aubrey, Miami and YoungHood with surprise verses. This thing had everything and fans are going to eat all of this up. I'm going to have to ask you two to be on my work sometime.

Tisha: Thanks kidd! Much love my brotha.

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
AliyaRose: This is, I think, the album of the year for me. I didn't expect it, and it made it even better. I can't even tell you guys how good the album is, because I feel like I can't use the right words to give the album enough justice. It's just waaaay too good. You guys made my christmas! Thank you!

Tisha: Merry Christmas Aliya! Thank you for your kind words. Means a lot! One love.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erich:i came for the cover. i'd like to be able to finish that with a "but i stayed for the music." but....hey,im single and totally taking advantage of all the mastabatory options that includes. im kidding,partially. these women are both master of the their craft,and its wonderful to see them both together at last.

Tisha: Won't you come see about me baby ;)

Edited by user 15 December 2015 05:41:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/12/2015(UTC)