logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 14 April 2020 12:16:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
ARTIST: Cinzia Ricci x Sabina
TITLE: Strength
FORMATS: Digital Download, Streaming
WRITERS: Drake Zaslavsky, Cinzia Ricci, Sabina Alexandrescu
GENRE: Tropical house, EDM, Electropop
PRODUCERS: mister_b, The Wolverines
FROM THE ALBUM: ELECTROHEART [April 2020]

Strength is a duet and official single by recording artists Cinzia Ricci and Sabina. "Strength" will be released on April 13th, 2020 from Sabina's upcoming studio album "ELECTROHEART", an album which is set for a April 2020 release date. "Strength" is the 3rd official single from the album and was written by Drake "mister_b" Zaslavsky with production from mister_b and The Wolverines. "Strength" also marks the first release from Cinzia Ricci in over five years.

It's certainly been a while since we last heard of anything musically from Cinzia Ricci, aside from the surprises we got at the last Fan Choice Awards. For ones who do know, Cinzia Ricci has was able to achieve super star status as one of the main prospects of "The House Movement" in 2011 all the while becoming the big breakout star from the group of electronic based artists. The others, DJ Night who produced for Desiree, and DJ Cloud for Cinzia. They all experienced some type of success with Desiree Shapiro even branching off to do other types of music but has since been quiet.

The true star was Cinzia Ricci, who before then was founded by record label Shooting Aces and after leaving the label the Italian sensation signed with then label, Shooting Star Records and stayed with the label until they closed. With the label, Cinzia Ricci certified herself as the proclaimed "Queen Of House" churning out hit after hit. Starting with Italian Hearted and going on to release numerous hits including Ride Of A Lifetime, Fist Pumps From Florence, The World Is Mine, and You Can't Stop Me Now just to name a few. Cinzia's debut album "What You've Been Waiting For" was massive and really catapulted Cinzia Ricci. Cinzia Ricci and DJ Cloud famously broke up in 2012 for reasons we still do not know of as of today and Cinzia continued to go on strong without him by her side. After Burning Desire, Cinzia reverted to making festival appearances and posting sporadically across her social media's.

While Cinzia stepped away from the spotlight, Sabina emerged as another Dance artist able make a name for herself. Sabina was instantly compared to Cinzia Ricci due solely to the fact that Sabina also worked with producers closely linked to Cinzia (DJ Cloud and The Wolverines). Instead of the girls using this as a point of conflict, they instantly became friendly with one another after Cinzia meeting eachother in the studio one day in 2015. Cinzia had just penned the song with mister_b after it was intended to be a collaboration with Cinzia and Magie, however, Magie had stepped away from music and Cinzia decided to go ahead with the recording of the song when she saw Sabina in a studio in Miami. Cinzia and Sabina posted a selfie together that same day and reached out to Sabina to work together. Cinzia had initially wrote the song with mister_b some years prior and Cinzia gave Sabina the record for her album as Cinzia "didn't have plans to release it". Strength was initially recorded in 2017 but was re-recorded in 2019 with additional mastering from The Wolverines and additional adlibs and vocals from both Sabina and Cinzia.

Strength is the perfect song to really catch everyone's attention while offering inspirational lyrics especially during this time dealing with a world health pandemic. It's a song about finding that inner strength in ourselves with lyrics that help in finding empowerment and optimism . It's fresh, captivating and calls the attention of the listener right away. Soon as silky beats start off, Sabina wastes no time starting the track off with silky vocals. The beats are bouncy, tropical, and light yet sharp in tone. The production during it's chorus features drum and horn instrumentation and a repetitve, catchy chorus that sees Sabina and Cinzia singing inspirational lyrics blow for blow with one another. Cinzia takes over the track for the second verse of the song. Cinzia's has a raspier tone then Sabina's and their differences in vocals makes for the perfect mixture when they trade vocals with one another. Cinzia sings the second half of the song and they share the fast paced, suspenseful bridge before the girls sing the final chorus together.

CINZIA
SABINA
BOTH

S T R E N G T H

Weight on my shoulders
I walk slower
Marks of all that I’ve experienced
No hard feelings
I keep on dreaming
I learnt how to be resilient

I don’t complain this life
And I wouldn't change the past
I don’t live with regrets
I won’t complain my life
And choices I made

We all make mistakes
So don’t complain your life, my friend

You’re here to stay
We share the pain

Don’t complain your life, dear friend
Don’t lose your faith

Where’s your strength?
C’mon, where’s your strength?

(Beat Drop)
C'mon, find your strength

I was blind of sorrow
I was hurt and alone
I was lost in denial
But in the darkest hour
We find the missing power
We know we’re capable

I won’t complain this life
And I won’t change the past
I won’t live with regrets
I won’t complain my life
And choices I made

We all make mistakes

You’re here to stay
We share the pain

Don’t lose your faith

Where’s your strength?

(Beat Drop)

Yeah, life is so hard sometimes
(Life can be unfair to our eyes)
Life can be unfair to our eyes
But life is unique

Life is only
(Unfair to our eyes, life is so hard sometimes)
Don’t lose your faith
Find your strength

We all make mistakes
You’re here to stay
We share the pain
Don’t lose your faith
Where’s your strength?

(Beat Drop)

SOUNDS LIKE
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/04/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 14/04/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/04/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/04/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 15/04/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/04/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2020(UTC), FiveT on 29/04/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 29/04/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 18/05/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 14 April 2020 17:20:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Cara: Cinzia Ricci 😍 That house and EDM scene that you were part of was what I was living for back in the early 2010's, it's not quite been the same since you stepped away. I hope that you're looking at returning to music fully. But for now, I'm loving this new song, it's simple but energetic which is what this sort of music should be and it looks like Sabina is truly coming into her own with her latest album too. Love this!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 15/04/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 15 April 2020 10:40:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Ortiz: A Whole ass bop!!! The queen is back!

OOC: So happy to see you brought her back! she's one of my favorite artists from you :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 15/04/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#4 Posted : 21 April 2020 10:45:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Reuben: Mi amorrrr 😍❤️ Hearing you on a track with Ms Cinzia Ricci makes me so proud! Two very talented queens. I love the song very much!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 24 April 2020 16:19:31(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Tika Mays: My My I love this song it could be on my workout playlist. That what I need some strength Love that song tho again.😻
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 29 April 2020 06:42:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Cara: Cinzia Ricci 😍 That house and EDM scene that you were part of was what I was living for back in the early 2010's, it's not quite been the same since you stepped away. I hope that you're looking at returning to music fully. But for now, I'm loving this new song, it's simple but energetic which is what this sort of music should be and it looks like Sabina is truly coming into her own with her latest album too. Love this!

Sabina: Glad you love the track!

Cinzia: So nice of you to say Cara. I appreciate your support. I'm looking forward to getting back to business! Would like to work with you for my upcoming album too ;). Thanks for the kind words and hope to hear from you!

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Stephanie Ortiz: A Whole ass bop!!! The queen is back!

OOC: So happy to see you brought her back! she's one of my favorite artists from you :)

Cinzia: Thank you Queen!

OOC: Awww. Thank you! I felt like Cinzia needed to come back and do her thing. Got a few ideas for her this year, hopefully they come into fruition lol. Appreciate the kind words :)

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Tika Mays: My My I love this song it could be on my workout playlist. That what I need some strength Love that song tho again.😻

Sabina: Yes! Yes! We totally need to get on live and do a workout to our music hehe. Sounds like that would be fun. Glad you like the song Tika!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/04/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 29 April 2020 06:44:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Reuben: Mi amorrrr 😍❤️ Hearing you on a track with Ms Cinzia Ricci makes me so proud! Two very talented queens. I love the song very much!

Sabina: My morning sun <3 you have inspired me in so many ways and I'm glad you can finally listen to what I've been "trying" to hide from you for what seems like forever. Thanks mi amor xx
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 29/04/2020(UTC)