logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 28 May 2020 20:57:47(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

UserPostedImage

β–ͺ︎THEJOLLIES.comβ–ͺ︎

MUSIC BIO EVENTS NEW VIDEOS GUESTBOOK

MUSIC

SINGLES

UserPostedImage

ALBUMS
UserPostedImage

BIO

UserPostedImage

The Jollies are a band formed in London in April 2019. David Hernandez Power, Natasha Stanovski, Rose Hemsworth, Zafari Mari and Fabriano Galore were formed and are managed by ex Titan Den Walnut and were signed by Five Pesky Kids record label in July 2019.
With a strong sense of unity, the group offers Pop music to empower and inspire people with their experiences, beliefs and ideals while shouting the "Self Power!" motto because according to the band's message, no one gets left behind. But who are the five members? Find out below.

πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ DAVID HERNANDEZ POWER β˜†

"Hello, I'm David and you can remember me as the rainbow one of the group, yeah! I'm not black or white, I'm a world of colors, you can't define me so easily. I love to learn things and find out more, I'm curious and a bit nerdy, but one important thing you'd like to know about me is that I'm free and proud of myself being an open homosexual, which I can understand it's still not an easy thing to admit, but I do admit it even if I shouldn't because maybe you will too if you are afraid to do it and get inspired. Being yourself changes your life.
I was born in London on 2nd of December 1996 and my main influences are GirlSpice, Miss Vanity, Madonna and other Pop artists that made history. I love a Pop record, I love something unique, because you know, we all are! I also have a passion in comics, videogames, movies. I'm very creative!"

πŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ROSE HEMSWORTH β™‘

"Hey, I'm Rose! I'm 19 and I'm from London. I'm very excited for this new journey I have taken with my bandmates that I love to tiny tiny bits! As a person you can remember me as the Candy one. I love sweets and candies, oh my God! I love all things that feel good. I love watching a good movie, I'm a big Disney fan and I also absolutely love musicals, I used to work at theatre and church choirs before the band. I just love it!"

πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦² ZAFARI MARI ●

"Heya, it's Zafa here. I'm the cool Jolly. Yeah, you can remember me like that. I like to have fun, not take things too seriously because at the end of the day, we only got one life, haven't we? So you have to know I was born in Morocco and raised in London by my adoptive parents. I am 25, 26 this June... heck time flies you see. Oh well, YOLO I guess.
Anyway I like Basket, Michael Jordan is the legend for me. I like Hip Hop, Rap so I like Eminem. I like women. I like a good beer. I like to chill. The rest you gotta find out."

πŸ§”πŸ» FABRIANO GALORE β–‘

"Hi, I am Fabriano Galore, from Italy. I am 24 and lived a long part of teenage years in London, when I met mt bandmates. Before the group I was an aspiring lawyer, model and blogger. I always wanted to have big ambitions in life, never would settle down for less. Taking the chance to join the group and create something huge was a lifetime opportunity.
About me you might want to know I am a perfectionist, I don't like doing it wrong. I like working out and shsping the perfect mind for the perfect body. I like challenging myself and take on other challenges in life. I also have a passion in cars and motors. So you can remember me as the hard Jolly maybe.

πŸ‘§πŸ» NATASHA STANOVSKI ♀

"Hiya, it's Nat. I'm from the cold Russia, I'm 22 and I spent the last 14 years in London with my mum and my twin. Oh, yeah, I got a twin who doesn't look like me, that always seem the shock people! I don't know why. Anyway I think you can remember me as the free jolly, yeah. I'm very open and free, I'm an easy kind of person, I do what I feel, say what I think and I'm very disciplined. That's why sometimes I have to whip the others when things get way way too 'jolly', huh. No pun intended.
I'm very much into traveling, I love exploring the world in its beauty, finding new cultures, I love animals. I'm very much into music and art too, I love many different types of genres especially old stuff which I find fantastic. But I appreciate new interesting stuff too, of course."

EVENTS

UserPostedImage

The Jollies' debut album 'SQUAD GOALS' is out now!
Pre-order HERE

UserPostedImage

Have you collected the group official Coca-Cola cans yet? They're out in stores RIGHT NOW!
CHECK OUT COCA-COLA.COM FOR ALL THE PRIZES YOU MIGHT WIN COLLECTING ALL THE CANS

UserPostedImage
The group has won the 'Best Pop Single Award' at the 7th Edition of the Fan Choice Awards on August 30th, 2020! Jolly on ✨

NEW VIDEOS
FORTNITE CONCERT

UserPostedImage

AWARDS
UserPostedImage

GUESTBOOK

You can leave a message or a comment to our Jollies here! They'll be reading and might answer you. What are you waiting for?! Write them a message

Edited by user 09 March 2021 11:39:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 28/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/05/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 29/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/05/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 11/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/09/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 29 May 2020 05:52:42(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

So we would like to welcome you to our website with a little game competition. Yes! This weekend send us your art featuring us Jollies in the Guestbook area. Anything is accepted from paintings, comics, little drawings and all you feel is your art!

We will repost the most appreciated art in the events area and the one piece of art that gets most likes... it becomes the cover of our next single 'Emotions In The Moonlight'!

So c'mon artists of the world, show us your valeur!

COMPETITION ENDS ON JUNE 7th, WINNER ANNOUNCED THE NEXT DAY

Edited by user 29 May 2020 05:55:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 2 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 29/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 01 June 2020 20:08:35(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

You chose them and here they are! The most liked fan arts posted on the guestbook.
One of these three pieces of art will become the cover for our next single 'Emotions In The Moonlight"

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

PICK YOUR FAVORITE!
COMPETITION ENDS ON JUNE 7th, WINNER ANNOUNCED THE NEXT DAY

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 02/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 02/06/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 02 June 2020 01:33:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
JollyOLEFangirl: Loving #2 !! Love all of them but #2 is my fave!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 02/06/2020(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 02 June 2020 01:38:41(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
BigJolliesFan#1: I Love Number 3
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 02/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 07 June 2020 19:44:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

MESSAGE FROM DAVID - AFTER CBB
So I'm out.
Cbb was for me one of those best, life-changing experiences and before I say anything BIG thank you for your support, love and care for me.
I entered as a power David independent single man who only looked for his career and I got out with the most beautiful man inside out, learned a bit of love and new friends. I learnt to appreciate more freedom too, that's why I was quiet and I know you decided to get me out, because you knew once I learned this I needed to be out - my path was done. I wasn't in for winning, but to give a message of individual empowering and inspire everyone, to promote our Jollies' music and wanted you to join in this mad journey... Now I came out with a new goal! Yes, because most don't think love or even gay love exists for you homophobic, not believer friends out there, but I got news for you... I love my Spoon

Power David, over and out πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸš€

UserPostedImage

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 07/06/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 10 June 2020 18:56:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

Don't miss our performance on FORTNITE next week on June 17th to celebrate the release of the third season pass of the game. We're gonna party together... online!
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER @THEJOLLIES

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

stephaniewazhere on 11/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/06/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#8 Posted : 19 June 2020 22:25:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

FORTNITE CONCERT

UserPostedImage

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 19/06/2020(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/06/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/06/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 20/06/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#9 Posted : 19 June 2020 22:44:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons: Ok....it's just not fair. Even as a cartoon you're a complete looker <3 You sexy cartoon man haha ;)

OOC: This is really such a cool and unique idea, I love this so much! I wish my favorite artists in real life did this haha But overall cool concept! I'm loving what you're doing with The Jollies and their development. It's filling up my Titans voyd ;)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 19/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 19 June 2020 22:53:25(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David: I always beg to differ cowboy, let's go make some sexy adult themed cartoon now, just me and you...

Ooc: Thank you! Laugh I actually saw real artists like Travis Scott and Marshmellow doing it and it looked amazing, so I was inspired by it. It felt perfect for The Jollies!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 20/06/2020(UTC)
#11 Posted : 24 June 2020 13:19:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David: I always beg to differ cowboy, let's go make some sexy adult themed cartoon now, just me and you...

Ooc: Thank you! Laugh I actually saw real artists like Travis Scott and Marshmellow doing it and it looked amazing, so I was inspired by it. It felt perfect for The Jollies!

Ooc: you know what? It absolutely crossed my mind that they did that recently! Lol

Like I mentioned absolutely outstanding job with this! :)
FiveT on 24/06/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#12 Posted : 12 July 2020 10:35:53(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

β€’ POPSUGAR INTERVIEW β€’

UserPostedImage

"Hello everybody watching, here we are with a special guest today, or better... five special guests. Here we have the Jollies!"

The five Jollies cheer up with smiles and screams from Natasha and Zafari, a peace gesture from David and a "Ta-dah" sung by Rose. Fabriano just smirks in the background.

"So tell me guys, what have you been up to these days? Are you excited for your music being released and received so well?"
Rose: Oh yess, so exciting!
Natasha: Actually I still have to realize that, we have worked hard and we still are so I guess we are too busy to enjoy it in full.
David: Yes, we are actually quite busy, our schedule has gone mad crazy, like I don't even have the time to turn the radio on at times. I kinda miss Big Brother relax.
Zafari: Yah, if it wasn't for our car trips between work places... no radio at all man.

"So does this mean your life has changed? Not living normal life anymore?"
Rose: Ohh, I don't know, maybe... (Looks at the others)
Zafari: Well of course, ya know. But we didn't change as people, still same shit anyway.
(Everyone laughs or giggles)
David: Of course the perception others have of us has changed, just like the way we might see some things, we can't deny we have gotten some more money in our pockets, so it creates new variables, attracts people and things in different ways... but really, I'm happy to say we as five and as friends have remained the same. With the same message and passion, same ambition.
Natasha: Money and success can change a lot, but it could hardly change our relationship. We are growing up this baby together, honey.
Rose: Exactly! We are like brothers and sisters... sometimes even parents and children, ok! But we're like family. We have spent a quarantine together, all under the same roof.
Zafari: Yep, we know each other so well.

"I think that's beautiful..."
Natasha: It is.
Zafari: We are beautiful ma'am.

"Right! (She laughs) So we have a lot to talk about. First of all let's talk about your album. I mean, I've listened to it and feels like a masterpiece. I love it..."
Rose: Aww, thank you!
David: Thaaanks!
Natasha: We actually worked hard for it, this whole year since last July. There have been times when we thought 'you know, this isn't happening' but it did. That's also because each one of us with our different personalities tried to never give up on this project.
Rose: Yes, I think each one of us brought the group forward in a way. David encouraged the others, I tried to cheer up and listen to the others when we were feeling down, Natasha was kind of the disciplinated one who would just tell you to not stop... (Natasha: Exactly babe.) And Zafari he was the one who kept the humor, even in the darkest times. Then Fabriano came in and it felt complete, he can talk business!
David: Totally. He's never afraid to tell you what you did wrong, very direct person.
Fabriano: I am. I don't see any point in sugarcoatting things, especially on work. A job is no joke.

"Well, so you guys are in for a long ride together..."
David: Veeery, very long. (Winks and does a peace gesture)
Natasha: I know you're going to ask if we are ever splitting up, I mean that's inevitable with any group of every way. But I feel honestly like it's gonna take a long time for us, as we said we know each other so well that we have come to learn how to cooperate even in the arguments.
David: Yeah we definately learned to know who we are in the good and the bad, and that's amazing. I think that's the true power of friendship, isn't it?
Zafari: Girl, I love these suckers!

"Right! That's wonderful. (She giggles) So going back to the album, how would you describe it and what are your favourite tracks, each one of you?"
David: Mmhh...
Zafari: It's great music, go buy it NOW.
Rose: Actually I think it's beautiful, it's about friendship... self importance... because you know, sometimes you tend to forget who you really are and get caught in a madness which could be love, a friendship, a job and it happened to me. But finding your love for yourself, it can be wonderful. And I think for me my favorite track is 'Emotions In The Moonlight', which I wrote alone a long time ago then we all worked on it and I just love how it sounds so romantic, like an opera piece...
Zafari: Ah I like 'InstaStory' it's our first ever song and the whole beat makes me cool to sing and rap on it. It's dope.
Fabriano: I like 'Reconciliation', it sounds like the most mature song on the album. That is what I like the most.
David: Ohh it's too hard to pick one song, I love the whole album... I don't know...
Natasha: Me too. (Laughs hysterically) Maybe I'll pick 'Meet Me At Soda Pop' because it's fun.
David: Well I guess I'll go for 'Valeur', which is the middle of the album and the song about self-power itself! The main theme of the whole record.

"...And 'Emotions In The Moonlight' was chosen as your third single, from this album. How was it?"
David: Well it was a well thought decision. We wanted to use a ballad for the third time around, you know a ballad that you would use at a wedding, that would make you think of your first love. You know, those types of things.
Rose: Aw yeah, something a bit more sentimental.
David: But still empowering enough to make people feel self worth.
Zafari: The song is also about sex to be honest.
Natasha: It is. We need to be open about that as well. It's part of us.
Fabriano: What also stands out in the song is the vocals and a ballad can show a different side to them. Rose definately does a great job in it.
Rose: Aww, thank you.

"So is the song dedicated to anyone in particular? I mean, love interest...?"
Natasha: Uhmm I don't think so. (Grins)
David: I mean, when I wrote it... or better, when WE wrote it. The closest I could think of was my first love at school, my big crush, maybe my ex, but now it's totally about my Spoons.
Rose: Aww... I don't have anyone right now to dedicate this to, but maybe I could say I was thinking of someone back when I wrote it. But it's... I mean, something in the past.
Zafari: I wanna dedicate this to Spoons too.
David: We don't accept threesomes!

"You and Spoons must be doing great, you preparing the wedding or...?"
David: Ahh not right now! We're being very busy, but we're getting to know each other more outside and I'm glad we didn't give up on each other in the house. Things may end up bad one day, who knows what can happen so knowing each other could work before an actual wedding not being too soon, but the more I get to know him, time goes by and I still get those butterflies so...
Rose: Awww.

"And so you're leaving the house you're sharing with your four bandmates when you will marry."
David: Do I have to?
Natasha: Well, I'm not kicking you out but I think you'll have to, you know it's a wedding.
(Everyone laughs)
Fabriano: You better not forget us.
David: Oh no, I won't! If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends! That's self-power.

"Okay, right right. So let's talk about your Big Brother experience. How was it?"
David: Mmmh something I will never forget. It changed my life and I'm not only talking about Spoons, you know I would never only limit myself to love. It made me also realise more about things like having four bandmates who are really loyal friends waiting for you no matter what. Made realise the love and support from family and friends. Made me understand more about myself, about understanding others. Made people know me for who I am, many friends or people I had fought with for example they called me when I got out to bury the hatchet because they had realise things about the way I was, that they didn't understand before. But that's only an example of what happened, how it changed me.

"And I know it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. What can you tell me about things happened with Blake, Nichole for example...?"
David: Well Nichole I came to realise that's who she just is. Maybe we didn't really get to know esch other that well so I spoke mostly on behalf of my impressions which could be wrong, but Blake... I mean, there isn't much to say about him. He had problems to solve, I still think he does and I hope for him that he does. Ever since he told me in the first days that he didn't fit in, I knew it and I was told things by some other housemates on his abusive behaviours. I really wanted to be out of that.

"And yet Spoons I think is the one who got involved with him, right?"
David: I think... I think my man can be impulsive, a bit jealous and I know he might not admit it, but who followed our couple knows this. (Grins) He was a bit jealous, when I tried to defend Blake, when I saw everyone against him. I felt sorry, I tried to understand him and thought he was being honest. So I defended him, but Spoons really didn't like this, he didn't like him at all. And sometimes nerves can crack, especially in there. But my Spoons is really very protective and nice. He's a beautiful man.
Rose: Yes, he really is. He's lovely.
Zafari: Ahh yeah, that Spongebob is our friend.

"He was featured in your video for 'Emotions In The Moonlight', how was it?"
David: Fantastic, I hope it represented love between two men the best it could.
Natasha: He loves working with us, (pretends to hide what she says covering her mouth playfully) but only because we have David.
David: Oh naah, he loves all the Jollies...
Zafari: I mostly joke with this, but I'm sure he doesn't love us all the same way he loves you David. And I'm glad of it, I don't really swing that way.
David: Yeah, but I'm special...

"Talking about fights again, Natasha you have declared your love for Stephanie Fierce usually, what's your opinion on her recent feud with Tisha Jackson?"
Natasha: Uhm, to be honest I think they're two big artists. They both deserve respect and recognition for their work and long experience in this industry. I just started out, I could only respect both but I can speak as a fan and I hope fans will end the feud. Fanbases wars can go very deep and I keep seeing that on my socials feed and it's not nice, it doesn't help the artist, even their private matters or like their family can get in the middle of insults. I think fans should try to respect and let them fight each other, do the peace or ignore each other, do as they please, but they're the only two ones who could talk to each other. We on the outside can only respect them both as artists.

"So would you want them to do the peace?"
Natasha: Yeah, I'm not for war. But then let's be honest, a diss song can be fun, one or two. Too many good things, could be boring at times! But of course I think hate should have a limit too then.
David: The yin and the yang is everywhere.

"Right. Fair enough. So I just wanna ask you one last question - what are the plans for this summer?"
Rose: Ooh we can't say.
David: We actually have some surprises, one being our first ever live performance, coming soo so soon. You will see self power in full effect.
Zafari: Listen, we also gonna relax a bit now that the album is also out. It's been a year full of hard work, man.
Natasha: Yeah, too much work can create stress and break up groups and jobs. A short break every once in a while can only do good. But other things are coming too, you'll see.

"Wonderful guys! Thank you so much for staying with me today, it's been a pleasure!
The Jollies' new song 'Emotions In The Moonlight'and their new album are out now. Thank you everybody!"

Edited by user 12 July 2020 10:42:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 12/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 12/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/07/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 12/07/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/07/2020(UTC)
#13 Posted : 16 July 2020 02:21:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

ooc: Entertaining read :)
FiveT on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#14 Posted : 23 September 2020 11:32:40(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

β€’ 𝕍𝔸ℕ𝕀𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕀ℝ INTERVIEW β€’

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"So how is it going? 5 months since your proper comeback with your second single 'Meet Me At Soda Pop' and you guys seem steady in the music industry"
Zafari: It's our valeur, that's it.
David: We are extremely proud of ourselves. You know, despite all the madness, all the bad things... I can say we've been through a lot now. But here we are.
Natasha: Nothin' can break us down.
Zafari: Honestly ain't just about how much we work or how we never give up. It's also about how we get along and just understand each other. We are good friends.
David: Yes, that is a great power and energy. It's something that drives us far together.
Zafari: And we ain't that kind of group that is forced to do something or has a member that forces another one, we are free in this project and that's it, we just like it.

"Do you guys think that your message on equality and difference being a strength is what made you standout in the end?"
David: Yeah, it did. There are billions of people out there who need to feel liberated. whether it is a gay man, a woman feeling suppressed in a machist world, a black person, someone feeling left out for a disability, all of that! We want everyone to know that what makes you different makes you special and makes you the way you are, that nobody else can be. But at the same time if there wasn't that difference how boring the world would be? We'd be machines done to do all the same thing, wear the same thing, listen to the same type of music and more. We like difference.
Rose: That is actually the main theme on our new song 'Valeur'. We just talk about this - being different or feeling different should not mean that you are inferior! We try to say that you should feel like everybody else, because everybody is different.
Natasha: The only difference we don't accept is ignorance and racism and all this closed-minded type of stuff. That's what makes the world stuck at one point. No progression.

Do you feel like an example for people out there?
Zafari: Well I do, man. I like myself, like we said who cares if they ain't liking my skin. I like to have fun, enjoy myself. If they do too, great!
Rose: Mmh, I think everyday we try our best to inspire others and if we are an example, I do hope for good!
Natasha: Yes, exactly. We are definately an example for the young people that follow us, but we aren't perfect. We also have flaws so it's better they'd follow the example to be themselves, not get inspired by our flaws as well.
Rose: Yes, this was what I mean! I hope we can make them better but sometimes we aren't that perfect that you should follow what we do to get that better yourself.

"So encouraging everyone to be themselves is what you aim for and it's a good message. What would your advice be to, let's say, young fans who get bullied at school for whatever reason. How would they show their valeur?"
Natasha: Just by thinking that bullies are young insecure pricks who were taught by Vikings how to live. Their life isn't so great like they make it appear, sadly.
Rose: Oh I would say stay strong, keep studying, keep doing your thing and get help as soon as you can. Don't ever be messed up in your life by that... I know it's hard, but it will get better, you will grow up understanding that!
David: You know, calling for help is really important and can save you. Just tell anyone you trust, get help and the nightmare will end.
Fabriano: Getting help is definately the thing to do here. They should tell a teacher, a principal. Anyone who could help.
David: Sadly we know bullying is a cause of many suicides today, many people ruining their own lives and many other bad things just because of...
Natasha: Because of some insecure pricks.
David: Yeah well, it's something we should fight, not fear.

"And to women living with a violent husband or boyfriend? How would they show their valeur in your opinion?"
Zafari: I'd say kill 'em in their sleep. Ya know, with a pillow!
Natasha: Ohhh, maybe poison them? How liberating it would be.
Rose: Oh, no! No violence. Just like we said, ask for help. Don't ruin such a beautiful and precious thing that is life!
Zafari: ...Yah, just kiddin'. Ask for help, don't let that sucker win on ya. Ain't deserving it in the end.
Fabriano: In my opinion it is also definately easy to speak and give advice until you are in a situation. So I am pretty sure whatever advice we are giving, it won't be heard. Fear plays hard. We as others can have a role in staying close to these victims and understanding them when in need, speaking about it is as important.

"These are definately important themes that celebrities like you should be vocal about. What would you do if you had anyone of your close people in situations like these?"
Natasha: You don't even wanna know. Trust me.
David: Yes, Natasha can be quite scary. I would simply be very supportive. I would fight for them like I do for other real things happening right now.
Zafari: I think I would be as scary as Natasha, only without makeup.
Natasha: Zafari loves to be scared by my madness.

"Did you guys ever find yourself in a similar scenario? Not exactly bullying or a violent partner, but something similar that made you feel oppressed like that."
David: Oh I was, imagine a gay man trying to hide it in a class full of young men harrassing you with questions about who's the actress you'd take to bed with you.
Natasha: I also have differently, with some people in my family, people probably already know what I mean if they read newspapers. I won't be telling you details but yeah, I have. It sucks but then it sucks more for them when you show them the balls. That must really suck.
Zafari: Natasha's balls are her valeur. Did you know?
Natasha: Yes and my balls are really big, especially in this period.
Fabriano: I believe that as much as we can be shook by this statement, some media can be the current oppressor for some or all of us. It never ends to feel oppressed. Old people feel oppressed by some young ones. It is a perspective thing, really.
Natasha: Yeah, also about how you react and learn from it.
David: And this is why we want to empower everyone up! Don't feel oppressed, show your valeur!
Zafari: Oppress who oppresses ya.

"So changing theme now back to your music, there was a rumor last month about you recording your new album. How true is that?"
Zafari: Very true, we are recording new music man. Get excited.
Rose: Oh yeah! Some very good music, I'm so excited for it!
David: I think we have never stopped writing, or at least I never have. But now we are actually bringing some new tracks to life, like properly. And they sound very, very, very good.
Rose: Yes, a bit different, but sound is evolving! It's exciting.
Natasha: We are in the very early stages though, so you can imagine. You will have to wait, sadly.

"And the news about your Netflix documentary? You will talk about your individual lives and life as a group.
Zafari: Also true. We will announce something soon. Get double excited.
Rose: Yes, I mean, I'm also a bit nervous... Some private things will be talked about but we are going to do that to inspire other with our stories, like we just said.
Natasha: I can say it will be hard for me to speak easily. I hate talking about my things, but for a greater good, I'll do this.

So I want to ask you who do you look up to? We talked about being an example, but who is an example for you?
Rose: Mmh, good question. I think my mum does inspire me so much... We've had a strong bond in my life, you will find out why in the documentary. I'm also very inspired by them, my friends and people I love.
Natasha: And Disney and Jesus, say it Rose.
Rose: Oh yes, definately!
Natasha: I actually said it before. Many artists especially women have inspired me, but Stephanie Fierce has been a role model. The drive she has, the strength, the attitude. Ask her like you asked us what she'd do if anyone tried to oppress her , I can imagine the answer already.
Zafari: I actually don't have one person to look up to. If I like someone, then great, teach me that something. I'm liking people like Payton, Orion, our boss Billy who got things to say. So yeah, look up to that.
David: Well, I've had many inspirations in the past growing up, popstars like Miss Vanity, Girlspice, Isabel, Weekend who's now back and I'm so happy for that, wow. My uncle and my boss Dustyn also inspired me a lot in coming out, you know. But one person who'll always stay with me and inspired me a lot recently was my Spoons. Yes, he taught in a few months so many things you would never guess. Things like tricks at cooking, hobbies I didn't know about, seeing things from a different perspective. It's been so important.
Fabriano: For me I like to look up to people with strong roles, like political people, billionaires like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs that have so much power, many people trying to get them down or use them, but they know what to do. They surely knew how make it in life.

And last question, what would you say inspires you in your style? What inspires you in choosing some outfits instead of others?
David: Ah just choosing what makes me feel more liberated and expressive. You know, outfits with quotes, colorful outfits, rainbows, symbols. I like to say what's on my mind.
Zafari: I like that wild swag kinda thing. Don't ya ever put me in controlled monotone boring clothes.
Natasha: I also like something a bit wilder, but it has to be comfortable too. I like to be sexy but I also like that sporty look. My style is be free, comfortable and edgy.
Rose: Well they say I wear doll type of clothes, that I like to be a Disney princess and all of that, but I only do love simple cute clothes! I like pink, I like skirts, dresses, I love to feel feminine.
Fabriano: I do like to be elegant. It's what makes me feel like I standout. I don't like casual clothes, colorful things. I'm more of a serious person.

UserPostedImage

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš—πšŽπš  πšœπš’πš—πšπš•πšŽ 'πš…π™°π™»π™΄πš„πš' πš’πšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš—πš˜πš !

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/09/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/09/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 23/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 23/09/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 23/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/09/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 25/09/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#15 Posted : 29 September 2020 14:51:04(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

ΚŸα΄€ Ιͺκœ±ΚŸα΄€ ᴇxα΄˜α΄‡Κ€Ιͺᴇɴᴄᴇ - α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›α΄Ι’α΄‡α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ ɴᴏᴑ!
So it's finally happening, we'll be joining 'La Isla' reality all together.
We have just finished partying and celebrating, like there was no tomorrow because, in fact, there will be no tomorrow! We'll be leaving on a jet and reach the unknown land of Honduras to start this adventure. We'll spend the whole day in an Honduras hotel tomorrow before actually starting this new experience on Thursday. Anything could happen!
Some of us are quite frightened (We are looking at you POWER David) but certainly we are leaving our families and close people in the middle of a pandemic to work and promote our music, project and message on this show. We'll give our best.

We don't know what awaits us but we are sure this will be another chapter in the Jollies' story.
Last time David was alone in Big Brother and we know he missed us (right Dave?), but still he will have to miss Rose's lovely cakes as no oven might be on this island. What a shame Natasha adds. Right.

Well, we wish you well and we'll see you in two days. Come cry with us on the island while we show our valeur.

UserPostedImage

Zafari, Natasha, David, Rose, Fabriano

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 29/09/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 29/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 29/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/09/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/09/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#16 Posted : 05 November 2020 17:11:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

We are happy to announce our collaboration with Walkers as we will officially be the new faces for the upcoming Walkers Crisps campaign until the middle of 2021! Keep an eye on your tv, you might catch us in a new advert these days... who knows!

UserPostedImage

PICK YOUR FAVORITE!
THESE NEW WALKER CRISPS EDITIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY!

Edited by user 05 November 2020 17:49:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 05/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/11/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#17 Posted : 13 November 2020 23:49:30(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

π™½π™΄πš† πš…π™»π™Ύπ™Ά

UserPostedImage

"HI EVERYONE!" Zafari shouts. "We are now live, welcome to our new vlog." Rose waves her hand excited with a smile and David does a V peace gesture. "Hellooo".
They look excited in their own different ways as David takes the word as usual. "So we've been recording a new video these days..."

"WOOOW" Jokes Zafari spreading his mouth at the camera and Rose claps excited while Natasha nods with a smirk.

David laughs and continues. "...I think you will love this one and it's one that really means a lot to us. We all worked on the idea for it and we basically wrote it ourselves. Of course I'm talking about the music video for 'I Will Listen' which has a special meaning for us and we kinda dedicated the song to each other when we wrote it I think."

"Aww, yeah, it's also about our friendship" Adds Rose in a warm, sweet way.

"It's like when a friend falls, when one of us fall, we're always there to give a hand and help each other." Continues David as he holds his hands together to explain the feeling.

"Yeah, I think you all may already recognise well the meaning of this song actually." Says Natasha underlining the fact that the song is already released through the album. She is always one straight to the point, without much talking.

"RIGHT, so don't come complain to us if you lot don't like the song, it's already out there" Says Zafari playful, he seems in a good spirit as usual being the comedic one of the group. Rose giggles behind him and Den smiles with Natasha. Fabriano just smirks.
"Yeah, and go buy the song!" David continues the joke as Natasha adds a very playful but strong "Alright?!"

David then continues. "Uhm, so before we talk about how it was to work with the London Community Gospel Choir, please send us some questions in the comments below, we will answer as many as possible." And Natasha adds "We'll be kind" with a wink.

So Zafari looks at the computer screen in front of them to read the first questions, while Fabriano tries to look at both the questions and David speaking behind. "...So as we said, we worked with the London Community Gospel Choir for this new version of the song. I think that was one of the most amazing experiences we've had since starting the group, am I right?" He looks at the others for confirmation. Rose nods with Natasha who replies. "Well, I think so. They are a brilliantly talented, wicked bunch. The music part of our job, which is the core of it all, it's obviously my favourite. For me, honestly, everything comes later like the celebrity, the interviews, the endorsement deals, it's all a plus. The music part is important for me and singing with that choir... I mean, let's just say it was huge."
"Absolutely, it felt magical to me, I had goosebumps!" Continues Rose.
David nods at the two with a smile, while Fabriano just smirks at Rose and then looks back at the questions with Zafari who's focused on the questions but manages to give an answer. "Man, that stuff was dope, felt like I was an opera singer."

Rose giggles at Zafari again and Natasha smirks shaking her head and tapping her finger to her head as if Zafari were mad, does he even know what an opera singer is she thinks.

David then takes back the word. "Actually, the decision why we asked this choir to be on the new version is because this song missed like a big gospel choir moment, it sounds like a gospel song without a big proper choir on the album and now it's even more perfect like this. I just cannot wait for everyone to hear it!" He looks at the others excited and Rose claps her hands "Right!" while Natasha smiles noding.
Fabriano then speaks through his materialistic, cold mind. "Who would want to buy or listen to a single that's already in an album anyway. A new version was deserved." And Natasha chuckles thinking how he's materialistic but just lets out a "Right." as she agrees with that anyway.

Zafari then takes the lead. "Well, anyay there's lots of questions on here, ya'll have many doubts I see" He says grimacing playful at the camera. "Let's clear them out" Quips Natasha. "Let's pick a question." David shouts.

"Word. So MeenyMoneyMOO... man, what name is that?" Zafari says as he laughs out loud at the camera and David joins the laughter while Natasha smiles and Rose shakes her head "Aww, it's a cute name". Fabriano smirks but tries to read the question while Zafari keeps laughing with David. "They ask 'What was the first thing you guys did when you came back from 'La Isla'?" and Natasha just shouts "CRY." faking an actual cry and David laughs again for her. "No, actually, it was bad to be there. Nothing good came out of it I guess." She says being always her most honest of the group, always speaking with no filters but still reserved enough not to speak too much of herself. "Let's just say it was... a different kind of experience that we could have probably lived without. Yeah."
"Natasha hates 'La Isla' thing so if ya guys wanna get her mad, just know what ya gonna ask alright?" Jokes Zafari and Natasha chuckles. "Exactly, better questions please?"
David smiles and adds "Wait, I'm just answering this by saying that we partied when we all came out of the show. We had one HUGE party here at home, at the Jollies' base." and Zafari adds "A well deserved party."
"We ended up playing monopoly at the end through the night and everyone who lost had to do something for losing the game. It was fun." David says as Natasha simply shakes her head, it embarassed her.
"Yes, YOU had to clean the whole house bro. You lost." Says Zafari looking back at David who slaps him playfully on the back laughing. "Shh, don't say it on camera or I'm gonna start saying how you cheated."

Fabriano then takes them back to the questions. "Alright, fine. Next question from... DaisyJolly. 'Who would you pick as a president for the USA in the music industry?'"
"Oh, Joshua Grimmie, easy." Natasha quickly answers as Rose looks up thinking and then nods at Natasha. David adds "Yeah, wow, he can speak so well the political stuff but his new mate Ryan Ross Hernandez also looks like someone with enough experience to make that. I don' know."
Zafari then looks back at David. "Is Ryan your relative? Ya two share surnames bro." And David smiles shaking his head. "Oh no, we aren't. But we could become." David says winking at the camera trying to look flirty but he's just playing as usual.

Fabriano then reads another question. "Next question 'What can you guys say about the next album?'... Well, it's in the works."
Natasha then nods. "It's gonna be brilliant actually, we are working with new producers and writers, exploring our sound further. Gonna be cool." And David also adds "We are also very much inspired lately for some experiences and things around us... There are just some tracks that we have recorded that I wish you could already listen to!" and Rose nods at him.

Zafari then takes the lead. "ALRIGHT THEN, next question. This is Audrey saying 'How do you see yourselves in five years?'. Audrey, who knows! You should ask the tarots." Rose giggles and says "Aw, I wish we are still together making music and in a good place."
"Yeah, I agree but you never know what the future holds." Adds David and Natasha continues. "I personally hope this freakin' virus screws just off and we'll be free to tour, do stuff. I just hope we continue our job somehow."
"Ya know Fabriano sees himself as being very rich in the next five years." Says Zafari looking at his bandmate who replies with a smirk. "Who knows."

David then announces they have time for one last question and Fabriano reads it. "Last one from ChristalClear 'Each one of you describe your new video in one word'... Not a question but still good. I would say 'important'."
David then immediately answers "Inspiring!" followed by Natasha "Mmm... Meaningful. Yeah." and Rose "Aww, Gosh... Uhm, I-... I say 'Beautiful'".
"Right, I call that... 'A punch in the stomach' man, it's so strong to watch." Zafari ends and Fabriano corrects him. "Then 'Strong' is your word." Zafari just laughs back. "Yeah, right... whatever!"

David then looks at the camera. "Ok then, such a long vlog but we enjoyed it! We hopefully updated you enough! It's time for us to say goodbye, see you soon!" And before the video ends Rose waves smiling joined by Natasha who does it just less warmly and Zafari who announces "Don't miss our performances on This Morning next week!! And buy our Walkers Crisps! ESPECIALLY MINE! Byee!" They laugh and smile at him.

Edited by user 14 November 2020 00:21:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

BrownSugar on 13/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 14/11/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 14/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 14/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#18 Posted : 27 November 2020 10:23:33(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

β€’ πŸ†† πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ…Ύ INTERVIEW β€’

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"HELLOOO! It's Joan here on the W Radio morning show and we have a special guest today, or better five special guests but they like to be considered as one, right...?"
Zafari: Yup, go for it bro.
David: Yeeah, one body one soul.

"SO, here's the Jollies everybody.
Natasha: Yay. Woo.
Zafari: Word up YALL.
Rose: Good morning!
David: Hello, how are you all feeling this morning? I hope you all took your cappuccino and tea with cookies and left that grumpy one behind.

"Ok. Ok. That sounds like a nice greeting. So first of all, how are YOU all?"
Zafari: I am great bro.
Rose: Aww we are feeling so excited! We are releasing our new song and it's very special to us!
David: Yeah, did you listen to it Joan?

"Of course, that is really good. I guess we wouldn't be talkin' here anyway if I hadn't... Journalist duties, you know?"
David: Ok, now you're a good boy.
Zafari: And what about the album? SQUAD GOALS, check it out, it's out now yall.

"The album too. The album too, guys. I must say, you guys did such a pretty good job there. It sounds very POP of course but one thing that I really personally liked, I mean, it was the way you all sung the right part, listening to it felt like really feeling the energy and the chemistry between you all.
Zafari: That's the idea, bro. We are a team. No one is better than another one here.
Natasha: Yeah, exactly what I was gonna say.
David: You know, that's good you got that. Actually we all really cooperate on what we do, we're in this all together, 100% percent and that's what matters the most in a group I think. That's what we want to spread around as a message. You know, no one is better than someone else for having a cute face or beautiful voice or, like, a great personality, we all stick out for something that each one is good at and it's all necessary for the greatest good.
Natasha: Yeah, and mostly we are not afraid of showing our imperfections. Some of us are not the most beautiful models or have the best voices in the world but we try to work on the best we can give in the group and through the music, through this project.

"That's good, I think that mostly shines with you all and it's maybe one of your biggest attraction as a group because..."
David: You know, I want to say one thing about that! This is why we are all so different and we've heard people saying we are the typical manufactured Pop band put together by managers or record labels, but no! We aren't. This is a project started from my uncle Den who's managing us and we looked for each other, we found each other and we shared a dream being ourselves. We of course looked for people who could give something unique to the group and I'll give you that on the manufactured part, but we are authentic. This is who we are when we are at home alone as well, when we are with friends, families. (Zafari: When we take a poop) This is who we really are.
Natasha: Actually, we even lost a member and found the complete opposite. Call that manufactured but we certainly work our round down cheeks for this all.

"Well, definately that makes sense. I understand that. I can tell this is what you guys are like and also, you guys managed to get through this whole pandemic and still went on releasing music, promoting it, finding alternative ways. You know, I loved that Fortnite concert for example!"
David: Yeah, exactly! We don't wanna give up, would YOU?
Zafari: Man, that virtual concert was dope. That was fun.
Rose: I think there have been so many times when, like, you know... We almost gave up. So much happened since we formed back in 2019 and... yeah, we really enjoy our time together, we really find all this so beautiful and as we said we cooperate a lot. That helps! It's just lovely.
Fabriano: Also, not many artists and people get this opportunity in life for their career. We value what we are doing as a job, as a business and we can be lucky we get on as good colleagues as well.
Natasha: Oh God. Yeah. Finding colleagues that feel good on you, that's quite a little bit tricky.

"And now you guys are just releasing your new single 'I Will Listen' featuring the London Community Gospel Choir and this is your... fifth single? So how is it?"
Zafari: That's crazy man. It's a bumpy but this is what's worth it.
Rose: I think it's the most beautiful single we have released yet, this new version with a choir... I-, I personally just felt like a dream come true. I always wanted to explore a bit of musical and singing with a choir, it felt so magical!
David: I personally felt very connected to it. I mean, I'm connected to everything we have released so far, I wrote it myself with these guys but this time, singing with a professional big choir felt different. It was so gospel.
Natasha: I am pretty sure this will be an highlight of my career to be honest. It's not only the song, the kids in the music video as well, that's... a whole spectacle.
Rose: Awww, yes! It felt soo emotional! What a message!

"Yeah, the video features an important situation. You guys showed some pretty hard images to watch with ill kids and taken by despair or problems, but I must say, the ending felt full circle."
Rose: Oh my God, it really felt soo heartbreaking to watch back but the message was so important for us!
Natasha: I think like we said on twitter, before anyone started going at it and I'm talkin' about our lovely haters, it'd be risky to talk about such matter in a video. Kids are delicate, anything related to them should always be treated carefully and I am pretty sure we tried our best. It was what we were trying to communicate that felt more important than the risk.
David: Yes, us being in the TVs entertaining kids and inspiring them is something that inspires us back in what we do. To know that right now a kid in a hospital is listening to this interview and we are giving them a good time to get distraught by bigger, super problems. It's just amazing. It's also what the song is about. It really comes full circle in the end.

"Well, speaking of children looking up to you, I'm just wondering - what did you guys do when YOU were children and who did you look up to?"
Zafari: The one billion dollars question.
David: Well, wow, I actually looked up to other Popstars and entertainers, people like GirlSpice, Weekend, Vanity, Isabel. I want to entertain too like they did. I remember I was in my room one day and was listening to GirlSpice perform and I started dancing and singing and pretending to perform too, and that was like, I know what I want in life now.
Rose: Aww, well, I was inspired by musical and Disney but everyone know that I guess! [Giggles]
Natasha: I also looked up to big people who inspired me through some very... shitty moments. Stephanie Fierce grew me up back in the day and inspired my belief in myself.

"What about you Fabriano and Zafari?"
Fabriano: I looked up to people with huge businesses like Bill Gates, people who made a fortune just by using their skill. That's an achievement for me, so this is the best opportunity in life.
Zafari: Well, I don't know, I just wanted to do a fun job where I could make money sayin' jokes. Is that alright? [Others laugh and smile]

"Well, I'm pretty sure that is."
David: Well, so now what did YOU do when you were a child, Joan? Who was your mentor?

"I never thought to become a Dj to be honest, looked up to my parents but why are we turning this interview on me. I'm gonna make the questions."
David: It's ok, don't be afraid of answering your secrets. We are friends now. [Winks]
Natasha: Uh oh. I'd be careful if I were you.
Rose giggles

"You know anyway, I'm gonna have to ask you this. I know you might not answer it David, but what is happening with Silver Spoons. Because, obviously, there's been a lot going on lately and..."
David: You know, I think I don't even know myself what's going on anymore. I just found out something recently and it's deeper than you think, but I wouldn't tell you... Let's just talk about your beautiful hair now? It looks so shiny today.
Zafari: Yeah, tell us your products. Fabriano might just want to promote them right?
Fabriano: I'm open for any collaboration if you want to contact me.

"Ah well, thank you... [Laughs]"
David: You are welcome. [Grins]

"Soo... can I ask you about 'La Isla' then?"
Natasha: OH God. No. Next question, please.

"[Chuckles] Interviewing you guys is quite an hard job, huh."
Zafari: Word bro.
David: That's our power.

"Ok. I got this question for you then. Let's talk about music. Is it true you are working on your new album already?"
Natasha: Yaay, music question. Anyway, yes. Prepared to get amazed.
Zafari: Maan, that's gonna be huuge.
Rose: Aww I just wish everyone could hear it already! We have recorded a lot of it and still got much more to do, but it's shaping up as the perfect follow-up.
David: Yeah, our music is totally evolving like a Pokemon.
Zafari: Word, Bulbasaur going into Ivysaur.

"[Laughs] Ok! That's interesting! I'm sure you guys have lots to talk about this time around..."
David: We do...

"Thank you to the Jollies for being with us this morning, this is 'I Will Listen' for you all!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 27 November 2020 11:05:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 27/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 27/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#19 Posted : 27 November 2020 23:27:10(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: I just had another listen to your new single and the visuals and the message you put across, it was so moving my darlings... the video was beautiful. You're all such a ray of sunshine in this industry and your personalities all come across so bubbly, yet humble in your interviews, and I have to say, I can tell you're all such genuine souls and have a real connection to one another. This brightened my day. ❀
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
FiveT on 28/11/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#20 Posted : 11 December 2020 03:45:51(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: I just had another listen to your new single and the visuals and the message you put across, it was so moving my darlings... the video was beautiful. You're all such a ray of sunshine in this industry and your personalities all come across so bubbly, yet humble in your interviews, and I have to say, I can tell you're all such genuine souls and have a real connection to one another. This brightened my day. ❀

David: Oh my Gawddd, thanks Vanity! You are one of my icons and made me the proud gay, liberated boy I am today. Your comment for us is like a blessing like we are doing it right. Thank you queen! πŸ‘‘ Am I your favourite Jolly by the way? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Rose: Awww, thank you so so much!! That is such a lovely comment, wow! πŸ’—

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage