logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1 Posted : 10 October 2020 08:52:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie Lena
Magie Lena

Bio

Magie Lena was born in Brazil in 1980 in a little town called Itajaí. At the age of 18 she moved to the United States with her mother and her sister when her father past away of cancer. In L.A. she was hired at the age of 25 to be the red-head member of the girlband ElectroDeath.
ElectroDeath released two studio albums in the course of three years achieving some moderate success in Europe and South America, but it was only on their third studio album “The Sun Will Rise” that the band achieved a worldwide recognition. Among platinum certifications and other countless awards, the band was able to tour the world and form a strong fan base.

Due to conflicts among its members, one of the band’s member decided to leave the band in 2011, however Magie kept working with the band alongside the other female singer Lilly Stuart. In 2012 the band's second worldwide album “Bittersweet” came out and with it another world tour. The following year saw the final lines of the band’s story and Magie was ready to pursuit a solo career.

He first solo record “Remember me” came out in 2014. Magie had signed with FREEDOM and the direction taken for the record was a more commercial sound to which Magie wasn’t used to. Despite the moderate success like its first single “Bitch is Back”, the record received some criticism due to its oversexualized lyrics and lack of originality.

One year later Magie released her second studio album “Outcome”. The direction of this record seemed to take Magie back to her roots. The music in “Outcome” captured the very early material released by ElectoDeath as well as the lyrics and themes of the songs which made the record to receive generally positive reviews from critics praising the lyrics and melodies that were chosen for the songs in it. The album was supported by Magie’s first worldwide tour. By the end of 2016 Magie went on in a hiatus to take care of her private live.

In 2017 Magie married her childhood best friend and boyfriend which she had been dating since 2012. The couple moved back to Brazil where in the same year she had her first son. Due to irreconcilable differences Magie and her husband decided to break up their relationship in 2018, just two years after they had married although they had been together for 6 years.

Later in 2019 Magie, her mother and her equally famous sister Abie Lena moved back again to the United Stated where Magie started working on her third studio record set to be release in the final trimester of 2020.

Music
Remember Me - Album (2014)
Outcome - Album (2015)
Killing me Softly - Album (2020)

Edited by user 25 November 2020 12:31:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 10/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 10/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 10 October 2020 09:52:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
OOC: Hello, it's nice to see you back! I remember our interactions between Titans and ElectroDeath back in the day, you were so creative in your RPs

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 10/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3 Posted : 10 October 2020 11:31:33(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Hello, it's nice to see you back! I remember our interactions between Titans and ElectroDeath back in the day, you were so creative in your RPs

Ooc: OMG how can I forget those old good times. I missed here so much, I'll be definitely staying for a while. Thanks for the welcome back message.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Andre Gandra  
#4 Posted : 10 October 2020 12:30:43(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Revisiting
Written By: Magie Lena, Lilly Stuart
Produced by: ElectroLightz
Genre: Synthpop, Electropop
Length: 4:09
Release date: October 09th 2020
Record Label: Independent

Background Information

Magie Lena had started working on new songs when she got separated from her former husband back in 2018. She was living in Brazil with her son when she had decided to end her marriage due to irreconcilable differences with her then partner. She moved to her sister’s house in Brazil and in 2019, the whole family decided to move back to the United States. Magie was finally able to reunite with her former team of producers and songwriters. It was the first time they met in years since her last album was released in 2015.
“Revisiting” was one of the first songs she had written for the new project. The track was born from an acoustic guitar riff Magie had composed all by herself, in her own words “the very first time I did that”. At the studio with her longtime producer partners, the duo Electrolightz, the song developed to a mixture of synth beats and electropop bassline.
The final cut of the track was done in June 2019 when Magie and the producers of the track decided to incorporate ambient sounds, something she had done before back at the days where she was a member of ElectroDeath. The track can be considered a pop track for nowadays musical standards, but it isn’t anything similar to what Magie had once attempted with her first studio solo record “Remember me”. Melodically the track also incorporates influences of house electronic beats.
The lyrics are about a person who’s remembering the reasons of a separation. This person is also trying to get rid off the guilty by declaring that both individuals, that once were together, had their issues and ended up splitting consensually. By the second verse the person who’s remembering the situation admits that, its immaturity was a huge reason for the failed relationship. The character also declares that its fate is to revisit those harsh moments in dreams for a very longtime.
This is the first single of what is expected to be Magie’s third studio album. It’s clear that Magie is a woman at her 40s nowadays and that she has lived some experiences in the past which are going to be themes for future songs. The name of the record and the release date is yet to be confirmed.

Lyrics

Chorus
These things I’ve been dreaming about
These memories that I can’t get rid off
Every night I’m coming back to the beginning
Revisiting
Revisiting

It looks like a forgotten movie
Or a book that was never written
Revisiting
Revisiting

Verse
Long ago
A perfect life was planned to be the perfect dream
But as we walked on thin ice our intentions were fading
So much thinking made we waste too much energy
I was afraid of admitting that we’d failed
Instead, I stood the lies that you’d veiled
Drowning deep in an ocean I couldn’t sail

Chorus
Revisiting
Revisiting

It looks like an old movie
Revisiting
Revisiting

Verse
Guess that I was too naive to see the truth
And you made me weak, so that I’d only rely on you
I was blindfolded
Waiting for a miracle
But It would never happen
Never

Chorus
Revisiting
Revisiting

Revisiting
Revisiting

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 8 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 10/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 10/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#5 Posted : 14 October 2020 00:45:18(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Magie Lena “Revisiting” Official Lyrics and Meaning | Genius Verified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

“Hi to you on the other side of the screen, I’m Magie Lena and this is the Genius Verified of my new single “Revisiting”
“I started out making new single back in 2018. I was feeling overwhelmed due to the situations that I was facing back at that time and the only way I found to liberate those energies out of my body was to make new music.
It wasn’t until 2019 though, where I was back at the US, that I truly started to produce the new record.
So, this new single is from those first attempts of a comeback I did in 2018, but it only ended up coming altogether this year.”

Quote:
First Verse

Long ago

“I had this relationship with a man ever since I was 18 years old. I mean, we first met when I was 18 and I think he was 19. Then my life changed, I was in a girlband and I had to move to L.A. while he kept living in Brazil, it was only in 2015 where I was touring in Brazil by my own that we reconnected and started a relationship.
We dated for one year until he asked me to marry him and I decided to live the live he was offering. We got married in December of 2016 and we moved to Brazil to start this new life together, I went on a hiatus in my career because he asked me to do so and I kind felt that it was worth trying, I wanted that life back then. But as we started living by ourselves the differences started to appear and the way he would manipulate me, put me in this alienated state of mind, I was always thinking about everything that I had done before I met him and how I could throw it away to live with somebody that I thought I knew but I didn’t at all.
So, he started lying to me to the point where he would left me alone at home taking care of our newborn and he would go out with his friends. I remember that there was a situation where we went on to visit his parents at his hometown in the country side of Brazil. The place is very isolated and I was left with my ex-mother-in-law at the house while he told me he was going to meet a person to talk about business, by the way, he used to own a marketing company.
One year later I found out that he actually went on to a local bar to drink with his childhood friends.
So this first verse is about that moment. I was remembering while I made the track. The lies, the overthinking, the energy wasted on my side to try to understand why he would do all those things to me and to his son. I can tell you this now, because I don’t see myself as a victim anymore, I actually feel more like a survivor.”

Quote:
Chorus

Revisiting
Revisiting

Revisiting
Revisiting

“I needed to express what I was feeling. I had just broken up with him and I had a child to raise, I couldn’t go over and over the things that I had experienced without letting them get out of my mind and the way I found out how to do that was to sing about it. The more I sing these lines, the better I feel.”

Quote:
Second Verse

I was blindfolded
Waiting for a miracle
Never

“At the very end of things, I felt like I was stupid or dumb, vulnerable, blindfolded, a dreamer. I used to blame myself for letting him do the things he did to me. But here’s the thing, being in the spotlight for so long as I have been and touring for living can be really isolating and lonely and so, you need to feel connected to somebody in order to be safe or stay mentally healthy, that’s why when he first appeared in my life I was that naïve girl looking for her prince. A man that would take me to his castle and would protect me from the world, but who was I to think that I needed protection from the world? Was I trying to run away from who I really was? I dunno.
So, I don’t blame me anymore for what happened. The miracle at the ending was my son, he was the inspiration I needed to put an end to that situation.”
“This track is about that, I know that it might sound sad or tragic, but I think that as humans we grow up from our own tragedies. Today I feel that I’m an experienced woman, I have lived, and I have been in an abusive relationship myself and I managed to escape, I like to think that I had made my own miracle in the end.

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
2001clay on 14/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 14/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 14/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 14/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 14 October 2020 02:07:04(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Erica: sometimes it takes a long time ,and a string of victims, to realize it wasn't your fault. Some one I know was in a similar situation once. It took her a long time to crawl out of that hole. But... heat hardens steel and she became the strongest person I know.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 14/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 14 October 2020 05:19:48(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: sometimes it takes a long time ,and a string of victims, to realize it wasn't your fault. Some one I know was in a similar situation once. It took her a long time to crawl out of that hole. But... heat hardens steel and she became the strongest person I know.

Magie Lena: I think that the first step to anyone who's being abused mentally or physicaly is to realize that he or she isn't alone and that the fault isn't yours. When you are able to get rid off the blame and the shame, you end up realizing that the broken one wasn't you but the person who was taking advantage from you! They are the real broken ones. I think that it only got to me when I was able to understand that, and finally I could start thinking about a life where I would survive and even live better alone than with that posioned person I was with.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/10/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8 Posted : 16 October 2020 22:36:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
Dustyn: I've definitely been in a similar position a few times over the years. I remember all the lies and even falling into denial myself, believing that I could fix everything and how things will soon get better. It was sad to admit that all my energy was wasted and that it was too toxic to even attempt to fix. It's weird how blinding love (or what you believe is love) can be. It's only once you get that courage and step away that you can look back and clearly see all the red flags and all the actions that were so wrong. It's great to see you back with such an important song :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 17/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#9 Posted : 17 October 2020 01:55:24(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: I've definitely been in a similar position a few times over the years. I remember all the lies and even falling into denial myself, believing that I could fix everything and how things will soon get better. It was sad to admit that all my energy was wasted and that it was too toxic to even attempt to fix. It's weird how blinding love (or what you believe is love) can be. It's only once you get that courage and step away that you can look back and clearly see all the red flags and all the actions that were so wrong. It's great to see you back with such an important song :)

Magie: Certainly you are definetly a stronger person today. I think that overall the reality of facing an abusive relationship is how much resilient we can get after the trauma. I totally relate to you when you mention an ideal romantic love and there's no denying that most of the idea about a perfect relationship is heavuly influenced by media and marketing. It's good to know that you managed to overcome that struggle. Thanks for taking your time and commenting on the subject.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

BrownSugar on 17/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 17 October 2020 01:58:20(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Revisiting (Oficial Music Video)

UserPostedImage

The video starts with a shot from an empty scenario where there is a table in front of a navy-blue background. On the table there is a pile of hamburgers and a bottle of ketchup. While the first melodies of the song are being played nothing seems to be happening. When the first verse of the track is about to start, Magie comes walking in the scenario wearing a colorful tuxedo with her bulky red-hair on her shoulders. Before she sits in the chair behind the table, she briefly looks at the camera without saying any word or expressing any feelings through her face. The synchronism is perfect, the minute the song drops its first lines, Magie is already sit in front of the table to lip-sync the lyrics of the chorus.

Revisiting
Revisiting

Revisiting
Revisiting

When the first verse of the song starts, Magie begins to eat the hamburgers. She is meticulous by taking one burger at a time, unpacking it, adding ketchup to it and slowly biting it as the song keeps playing. The scenes are fast forward, but as Magie bites the sandwiches she doesn’t finish them, leaving all the unfinished sandwich after one or two bites, in the corner of the table while she takes another one repeating the action.

Long ago

At the second chorus, the scene cuts to a different action, where Magie has already eaten all of the sandwiches and there’s a huge pile of waste on the table. Magie looks disgusted at the pile as if it had been a sacrifice for her to have eaten all of those sandwiches.

Revisiting
Revisiting

Revisiting
Revisiting

For the second verse of the track, Magie drinks what it seems to be coke in a paper cup. She cleans her mouth with an orange napkin beside her and she takes another sandwich from the pile to repeat the first sequence of action where she bites them slowly, chewing her meal and swallowing but leaving half of the sandwich unfinished.

Verse
I was blindfolded
Waiting for a miracle
Never

The last chorus of the track is about to start. For this part of the video, the scene cuts, again to the moment where all the sandwiches are eaten, but this time there are some visual effects added to the video, at first there’s a mosaic imagery of seven Magie’s sharing the screen, they are all singing the song but with different facial expression, one of them is crying, the other one is laughing and so on. Each face represents one aspect of Magie’s personality.

Chorus
Revisiting
Revisiting

Revisiting
Revisiting

When the breakdown melodies of the track drops, the video cuts to a scene where Magie is finishing up the last hamburger from the pile she had at the beginning of the video. When she finishes the sandwich, she immediately gets angry and the whole scene gets messy very quickly.
Magie is seen throwing at the camera the rest of the sandwiches, the used napkins, she even drops the coke on her own hair, she punches the table, she stands up and rips the background blue-navy tissue revealing what it seems to be a beach. she also takes the ketchup bottle and drops all the sauce on her clothes. All messy and dirty, Magie makes her way to the beach she now revealed from her nervous breakdown.
The last scene cuts again to show Magie just like she was at the beginning of the video. Once again, Magie is about to sit in the chair to start eating the sandwiches. The scenario seems to be rebuilt except that this time the blue-navy background tissue is all patched with tapes. This last part represents the idea of coming back to the beginning which is tirelessly repeated by the track’s lyrics, but even though the repetition, Magie and scenario are not the same, they have been deconstructed before.

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 17/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 17/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 17 October 2020 02:10:03(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

OOC: Wow you could interpret this video in so many ways. From greed issues to eating disorders, possessive behaviours. It's so well thought-out! Nice job, original :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Andre Gandra on 17/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#12 Posted : 17 October 2020 02:15:01(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

OOC: Wow you could interpret this video in so many ways. From greed issues to eating disorders, possessive behaviours. It's so well thought-out! Nice job, original :)

OOC: The basic idea of it was either use the original video made for a song released from Lena Katina (Magie's FC) and adding to it some original ideas such as the emotional whirlwind that we all feel when we're living a sictuation of trauma, then you can interpret it in many ways, 'cause everyone had a different way of feeling things that aren't good. Thanks for taking the time to read it and sharing such a deep thought about it BigGrin

Edited by user 17 October 2020 02:50:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

FiveT on 17/10/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#13 Posted : 18 October 2020 05:52:15(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: Magie! So good to see you around, kicking ass as usual. Such a chaotic, colourful but fun video full of meaning and OCD-triggering. Why? I was concerned those burgers were going to waste. A little piece of me died when I saw them all thrown at the screen... and then you were right back to the start, ready to eat again. A mindfuck... TLDR: did they actually get eaten? Ugh. The things we do for art, darling! ❤
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#14 Posted : 18 October 2020 07:58:17(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: Magie! So good to see you around, kicking ass as usual. Such a chaotic, colourful but fun video full of meaning and OCD-triggering. Why? I was concerned those burgers were going to waste. A little piece of me died when I saw them all thrown at the screen... and then you were right back to the start, ready to eat again. A mindfuck... TLDR: did they actually get eaten? Ugh. The things we do for art, darling! ❤

Magie Lena: Hi gorgeous, good to see you're back too. Art is painfull sometimes haven't you been in one or two scenes where you had to eat at least 10 cold burgers or get dirty with ketchup? Lols. Art is cruel but it's satisfying. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the video, you know your opinion means the world me.

OOC: Can I just say that I imagine Vanity with a German accent... Don't know why though
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 18/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#15 Posted : 23 October 2020 11:55:56(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Anger
Written By: Magie Lena, Drake Anton Zaslavsky and Lily Stuart
Produced by: mISTER_b (Drake Anton Zaslavsky)
Genre: Electropop, Techno
Length: 3:15
Release date: October 23rd, 2020
Record Label: Independent

Background Information

Magie Lena released a buzz single on October 9th entitled “Revisiting”, soon after the release of that track she started to advocate against abusive relationships, when rumors faced on twitter about ex Titan Den and his fiancé Dj RaShai troubled relationship. Using her twitter account, Magie posted a series of messages in support of those who, at any circumstances, are being victim of emotional or physical abusive during pandemic. She also declared her support for the movement #FreDen by giving RT to one of the Titan’s fans tweets. Little is known about Magie’s evolvement on Den’s situation. Recently, she revealed in a video that she had recorded for Genius Youtube Channel, about the message behind her track “Revisiting”, she declared in the video that she was in an abusive relationship with her ex-husband back in 2018, she ended up breaking up with him by the end of the same year. She also released a music video for that track which generated some talking due to its undoubtedly visual appeal which lead to interpretations about the feelings and emotions that one can have by being emotionally of physically abused.

On “Anger”, the official lead single and overall, second track released of Magie’s upcoming third studio album, she is talking about the same topic but with a different perspective this time. The first verse of the track shows off that Magie was ready to set limits for the violence she was in. The first line: “I’ll be setting limits so you cannot cross them” is obviously from the perspective of a person who has put an end to a traumatic situation. At the chorus of the track Magie declares that what had made her to move forward from that situation was the anger she had kept inside her for a long time. It’s clear that she has found strength in herself to make the movement of putting an end to whatever was happening with her back then.

In the second verse of “Anger”, Magie analyses and reflects on what marketing and society talks about the romantic love. She refers to it as being cruel and that even when she was silenced, she was seeing everything that was happening in her surroundings, which clearly was important for her to make the decision she had to. The lines “Can you see the fire? Yes, I’m turning red […] You aren’t allowed to forget this sentence” are about the source of strength Magie needed to overcome the struggles she was in. Anger after all in her words: “Is the most powerful feeling one can rely on to move or change something that needs to be change for one own’s sake."

This track takes reference of 2000’s and 2010’s electropop rhythms. It was produced by mISTER_b and it carries the status of being a track made by him. The 2000’s vibes of the riffs and the synthesizers used in the track also take reference from ElectroDeath’s early material but with a twist when it also incorporates a bassline often used in modern contemporary electronic music of subgenres such as deephouse and techno. Magie sings the track with a soft yet confident tone, she almost speaks the verses of the track as if each sentence was a statement. Her vocals sound mature, compared to her previous works. There’s a keyboard riff throughout the song quite catchy enough to make it sound commercial and ready for radio stations despite its heavy and dark tone.

The track is being promoted as the lead single of Magie’s yet to be confirmed next project. A music video is expected to premiere in one week or two. Magie has also posted on twitter that a B-Side of this single is planned to be premiering anytime soon.

Lyrics

I’ll be setting limits so that you cannot cross them
‘Cause all this time I’ve been understanding
I’d listened to your cries and I made them mine
I’d done everything for you to be fine

Now my glass is full of your misery
I feel like I absorbed your insanity
In my attempt of comprehending your flaws
I ended up being drained from of all hopes

All this anger that I have inside
Has made me move forward one more time
All the anger I kept inside my heart
Overflows from the edges of my mind
Look like ten thousand knives piercing my heart
All the anger I’ve been containing inside
Spills out of my guts and clears my mind

For every empty word I kept a meaningful silence
Gazes are more worth than a thousand words
Can you see the fire? Yes, I’m turning red
This is way too heavy for me to bear

They say: “love is good”, I say: “Love was cruel”
Am I being clear? Can you hear my statement?
You aren’t allowed to forget this sentence
Nothing takes me back, ’cause I found my independence

Has made me move forward one more time
All the anger I kept inside my heart
Overflows from the edges of my mind
Look like ten thousand knives piercing my heart
All the anger I’ve been containing inside
Spills out of my guts and clears my mind

All this anger…

Sounds Similar to:

Edited by user 23 October 2020 12:02:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 9 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 23/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 23/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 23/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 24/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#16 Posted : 23 October 2020 12:09:21(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

OOC: That's nice! I could totally picture and hear the song in my heard reading the lyrics, like you described it, it makes me think of a 00s/10s electro pop song. Also liking the message it carries and thank you for the shout-out to Den Tongue
Also really like the Genius verifies RP, it feels like through promo we have her story which feels realistic, that's cool

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Andre Gandra on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#17 Posted : 24 October 2020 04:25:03(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

OOC: That's nice! I could totally picture and hear the song in my heard reading the lyrics, like you described it, it makes me think of a 00s/10s electro pop song. Also liking the message it carries and thank you for the shout-out to Den Tongue
Also really like the Genius verifies RP, it feels like through promo we have her story which feels realistic, that's cool

OOC: Thank you for the kind words. I have to tell you that from the start I had this abusive theme planned for Magie's songs because it's something that I've been dealing with for the past three years of my own life and it's hard not to write about it, but in game it ended up being such a coincidence the story of Den and DJ RaShai which made it even more interesting to play and get involved with somehow. Dancing
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

FiveT on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#18 Posted : 24 October 2020 04:36:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Dreamin Creame: AAH Love your song & it amazing

OCC: Good Job
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#19 Posted : 24 October 2020 22:01:09(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: You're serving up the bops, my darling! I love a good, hard electronic beat and mISTER_b always delivers there, he's such a genius and combined with your fabulous mind that allows for such raw lyrics, it's such a winning combo. "Look like ten thousand knives piercing my heart," I love this line in particular. Just fabulous! ❤
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#20 Posted : 25 October 2020 02:52:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Dreamin Creame: AAH Love your song & it amazing

OCC: Good Job

Magie Lena: thank you darling.

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: You're serving up the bops, my darling! I love a good, hard electronic beat and mISTER_b always delivers there, he's such a genius and combined with your fabulous mind that allows for such raw lyrics, it's such a winning combo. "Look like ten thousand knives piercing my heart," I love this line in particular. Just fabulous! ❤

Magie Lena: I think I overeact sometimes, now that you mentioned that particular lime. Lol. But as usual, thanks for taking a time to listen to the track and share your thoughts about it. I always wait at the edge of my seat for you comments Smile
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

2001clay on 25/10/2020(UTC)