logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<45678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#101 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:15:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

"Wow, what a performance!" Konstantin whoops and claps whilst making his way to the centre of the stage. "Now, I can't top or even match that but I'm going to have to do some damage control because I don't want to lose your attention." Konstantin takes off his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. He then fights with his bowtie for a few seconds, grunting loudly. "Ugh, bear with me, folks." K then looks over into the wings and asks "No?" to someone who isn't in view. "Sorry, everyone. I was going to do this one shirtless but the producer says no." K chuckles and the audience start to boo the unseen producer. "Ha! You lot are awfully dramatic, aren't you?! Speaking of drama, this next award is for "Favorite TV or Movie". The talents in this room stretch way behind music. We've been presented with wonderful scripts, documentaries and entertainment shows of late and it's time to look a little further than just the music." Konstantin opens up the envelope. "The winner of "Favorite Show or Movie" is..."

Edited by user 24 April 2021 08:17:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#102 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:17:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Naomi returns back to her seat, next to Diego Lopez. She was pretty tired, the night has been amazing, but hectic for her as well.

Naomi is seen clapping for Chris Walker.

Diego is clapping for Chris Walker as well but he notice Naomi is tired "Aye Naomi you good?"

She smiles and nods. "yeah, it's been a wild night. I feel like I have 8 arms and legs", she says with a smile. She finally feels at ease but is still so buzzed off of a performance and already 2 award wins. It's a crazy night.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#103 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:20:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Erich looks at the envelope in his hands and up the camera. he bites his lip and takes a deep breath. he gives another shake of his head and breathes heavily into the mic. "well. i know fuck all about this genre. i cant say i've really delved into it all that much. it may be possible atomic war bride did a show with mi-mi decades ago or something. it's possible we didnt. who really knows? i think i've played with most everyone at this point. but,enough about me. lets talk about this k-pop shit. i heard the k pop staniels or stanleys, whatever the god damn you kids call yourselves , totally fucked with donald trump a few years ago. so that is awesome. i think this is a new award for this year. for a long time it was only one or two groups,but this year has been the year of k-pop. it has flopped on us all like a giant whipping it out and blocking out the sun. lets see who the fans voted as the best k-pop act!....."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#104 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:21:19(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Naomi returns back to her seat, next to Diego Lopez. She was pretty tired, the night has been amazing, but hectic for her as well.

Naomi is seen clapping for Chris Walker.

Diego is clapping for Chris Walker as well but he notice Naomi is tired "Aye Naomi you good?"

She smiles and nods. "yeah, it's been a wild night. I feel like I have 8 arms and legs", she says with a smile. She finally feels at ease but is still so buzzed off of a performance and already 2 award wins. It's a crazy night.

"That good cause i almost feel like i'm having a busy schedules" says Diego as she is getting sleepy

iCandy clap & cheer for Mi-Mi

Edited by user 24 April 2021 08:22:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#105 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:24:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
UserPostedImage

A low grumbling sound is heard throughout the arena, almost like it is emitting from some sort of underground machinery. The audience look around and chatter quietly amongst themselves, questioning where the sound may be coming from and if it's even part of the show. Suddenly, the screens above the stage turn a shockingly bright white with no warning and the rumblings stop. A spoon slowly comes into frame from the right hand side of the screen. The audience are still no clearer as to what is going on. A few seconds later, honey starts to trickle down onto the bowl of the spoon from an unseen bottle. The emphasis on the sweet, viscous substance gives more clues as the what is going on. Things are further clarified when the recorded voice of Joshua Grimmie is heard over the sound system throughout the venue. He speaks in a slow, clear and direct voice. It verges away from sounding like a PSA and more like that of a mind control spiel.

UserPostedImage

Joshua: "Good evening. The person next to you has messed up. They have fallen weak at the knees. They have given in to temptation. Succumbed to a greater power. Everyone in this room has a secret. We all have our vices. We have all divulged in something that's gone against our better judgement. We all love something that's so bad for you yet feels so good. For some, it may be nasty little sweet tooth at play. Never satisfied until the bowl is licked clean. Others prefer harder stuff. Unoccupied fingers fidgeting during office hours, struggling to behave. Maybe after the long day at work, you'll be replacing the pen between your fingers with something else? You deserved it. Then, for some of us, there's lust. That forbidden honey just yearning to be tasted. Can natural instincts truly be switched off? We can pray not to be lead into temptation but how does a God view those whose addiction is to the sin?"

The screens cut to black in a sharpish manner and silence falls over the arena once more. It's not long before the crowd soon erupt into screams and cheers as the darkened arena is slowly lit with hundreds of little golden-orange bulbs across the stage as well as a similar lights dotted around each level of the entire venue. The place looks as if it's filled with thousands of floating small candles, emitting a soft, warm glow throughout. A flickering wick appears on the screen before being completely shrouded by smoke.

UserPostedImage

A similar situation happens across the stage. A thick mist cloaks a large portion of the setup. As it subsides, the silhouette of Layla emerges from a raising platform under the stage. The crowd vehemently cheer for the now-solo star. She poses with her hands on her hips, her figure still darkened, as she listens to the applause and awaits her cue. Cheering only amplifies when the familiar guitar intro of the record-breaking hit "Forbidden Honey" begins to play. However, unlike the official release, no other musical elements besides the acoustic guitar and Layla's voice are heard. It's clear that she's going for a more stripped back sonic approach with this performance.

This big city's too rough without you
And the cold air is far from forgiving
Tripped before I even planned my move
Dice got lost but I still think I'm winning
We really shouldn't be here
Only gonna get hurt in the end

UserPostedImage

Moving onto the second verse, Layla seductively saunters down the catwalk stage. Her figure is still darkened, showing off her curvaceous body frame through her light, loose, white dress. The camera zooms out a little to further showcase the sheer amount of small lights scattered across the arena in the dark. It almost appears as if Layla is a floating Goddess within some otherworldly heavenly realm. The mid-tempo song doesn't allow for any extensive or energetic choreography but Layla still adds some flare, making great use of her hips and adding a lot of sex appeal as she struts and twirls down the stage as opposed to just simply walking. Her voice sounds confident, soulful and more matured from her girl band days.

Wrapped around you on the back of your bike
Hope we catch red lights on the way home
Something real beautiful about the dark nights
Intensified when I have you to hold
Oh, we really shouldn't be here
But let's keep on playing pretend

UserPostedImage

Sliding into the pre-chorus, Layla makes her way directly towards the main camera that's focusing on her. Now, she is fully illuminated and visible to the live crowd as well as the audience at home, who she is performing intimately to as she gives all of her attention to the lens of the camera. Layla does a half turn and sensually runs a finger through her hair, which she is wearing in her natural curled state, as she sings the words; "tethered to your reach".

Said we wouldn't get in too deep
The strings we said we'd never attach?
Well they keep me tethered to your reach
And I'm sure that I'm gonna regret that
But I wouldn't turn the time back

UserPostedImage

More string elements can be heard playing as the song enters the chorus. It lifts production slightly but this version of "Forbidden Honey" still has a very understated sound. Layla backs away from the camera, allowing her dress some proper airtime in the correct lighting. The puffed sleeves, bejewelled chest area along with the crisp, virginal white seem like a nod to the dresses worn by classic Disney Princesses. However, the cuts within the dress and see-through material, add a modern day edge as well as a dash of sexual appeal and womanly power. As she continues serenading the camera during the chorus, the plethora of little bulbs begin to fade in and out, creating the effect of an even warmer, calmer glow.

I crave the taste of this forbidden honey
Feels like I've got a damn dependency
I was never one to go and dance with danger
Now I'm strung out waiting on my favorite flavor
And I know that too much is no good for me
But honey's still honey and honey's oh so sweet

UserPostedImage

After finishing the chorus, a short instrumental piece plays which is not heard in the official release. As it does so, the camera moves backwards, leaving Layla a few paces behind downstage and reveals Joshua Grimmie. The crowd frantically whoop and shriek at the revelation. Joshua has fast become a modern-day icon within the music business after a very successful 2020 which saw him rack up acclaim and multiple hit records. He also put on a very controversial and jaw-dropping comeback performance at the last FCA. It's safe to say that his presence on the stage is very much welcomed and viewed in awe and anticipation. As he sings the first verse and plays the guitar, the production of the song picks up to the same tempo as the actual single. An unseen band at the back of the stage play the extra flourishes while Joshua holds down the main guitar chords.

Contorted inside a web of complications
Didn't want to drag you down to the depth
But I've never won a battle against temptation
Saccharine waters, way in over my head
Tried my best to stay clear
But, damn, here we go again

UserPostedImage

As Joshua continues to sing, it is apparent that he is not approaching the song with his usual vigour. He is often noted for having a very powerful voice and his performance style has always had a lot of flare, with a hint of chaos - manically thrashing on his guitars and using his wide vocal range to his advantage. Last year's FCA performance is testament to that. Even though "Forbidden Honey" is a far more subdued song sonically compared to a lot of Joshua's solo work, the official recording still has much more life to it than what he's giving. It's almost as if he's walking through the verses, barely even to add as much as a vibrato flourish.

I knew that it was playing with fire
We'll only walk away broken and burnt out
Do I suppress what the heart desires?
Or smother the little voices of doubt?
God, we really shouldn't be here
We both know how this one ends

UserPostedImage

His same detached energy continues into the pre-chorus. He still sounds "good", staying on key and having a naturally beautiful voice but there's no real fire or energy behind it, which is even more jarring when it's an extremely emotive and engaging performer like Joshua Grimmie being this disengaged. While Layla works the crowd behind her, seductively dancing and acknowledging the room, Joshua looks rather glum. He gazes off dead ahead and only forces a smile when the camera pans and is directly on his face. Joshua still looks as handsome and healthy as ever, with a nice tanned glow and arms that guys would kill for. Despite his sharp appearance, however, his eyes and voice tell a different story. At the end of the pre-chorus, Layla stand directly behind Joshua and sensually runs a hand from the back of his neck down to the base of his spine before twirling around and leaning back to back on him.

Said we wouldn't get in too deep
The strings we said we'd never attach?
Well they keep me tethered to your reach
And I'm sure that I'm gonna regret that
But I wouldn't turn the time back

UserPostedImage

Even though Joshua is still dominating the vocal line in the chorus just like in the actual song, Layla is singing in unison with him taking on a lighter and higher harmony. This isn't an element of the actual single. Whether or not it was planned or a last minute, spur of the moment decision by Layla, it's certainly welcome as it adds more "oomph" to the chorus. Even though Joshua has raised the projection of his voice, he's still not killing it like he usually would, still sounding and looking as if he'd rather be in a dentist's chair. Despite not giving it his all in terms of his voice and all-round energy, Joshua is a very gifted guitar player. It's all second nature to him so at least the instrumentation is still spot on. Layla is holding it down, fleshing out the sound of the chorus and adding a visual treat as she writhes up and down Joshua's back, seriously working it. Keeping up a higher, lighter and airy tone throughout the chorus just shows how well-developed and controlled Layla's voice is these days. It has grown with her.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Entering the back and forth bridge of the song, the camera slowly pans around the couple and Layla follows its motion, turning around and facing Joshua's back whilst placing a hand on his bare shoulder. Layla runs her hand down his exposed, muscular arm until she gets down to his wrist. Taking hold of it, she turns him around to face her. Joshua pulls his microphone off of the stand and slings his guitar around his waist, letting the backing band take over the music. They now stand face to face, riffing off of one another with each passing line. Perhaps the close interaction with Layla is helping with his confidence or mood as more life enters Joshua's voice. More soul and vibrato enters his delivery and there's a clear emotive connection as he works with Layla's lines.

We don't say that word, 'cause we know it'll hurt

UserPostedImage

There is a sudden brief silence within the music as Layla spins around and Joshua splays his legs apart. The hundreds of lights quickly flash a brighter glow before the music returns and they sing the chorus in unison. Layla slides down Joshua's frame, letting her free hand travel down his torso and then down the side of his leg as she moves further down, keeping it somewhat family friendly as there was another place she could have reached for. As Layla turns to face him, Joshua takes her free hand and they begin to dance together in a Tango-like manner - as much as wielding a guitar and microphones allows. It's the little routine from the hilarious fail video Layla posted two days prior. Fortunately, Joshua doesn't lose his grip this time and she refrains from meeting the floor. Her hair and dress flow with flare and finesse as she spins and twirls, finding her way back into a close embrace with Joshua. Layla is really performing with much gusto, really giving it her all with the dance while delivering great vocals. Joshua, however, just seems to stand there and only really make a movement when it is required.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

For the final chorus, the camera starts to pan around the couple 360 degrees. Each spin gradually growing faster and faster, causing the multitude of lights to blur and making Layla and Joshua the only figures in focus. Similar to a concept in their much-lauded music video, it's as if time is rewinding and everything around the couple is unravelling. The more intense dancing subsides but the pair still sway together, with Joshua holding Layla around the waist while she tilts her head back onto him and reaches up to caress his neck. Unlike in the studio version of "Forbidden Honey", Joshua lowers his mic before the chorus ends and allows Layla to sing the final line, closing the song for everyone.

UserPostedImage

At the end of the performance, Layla swirls around and gazes upwards towards Joshua in a very close and intimate manner. The audience whistle and scream in delight at the cosy and close moment as it seems like the pair are just mere seconds away from kissing live on TV. A controversial move as Joshua is in a relationship with fellow singer, Dae Ho Park, not to mention that he and Layla are already ex-lovers. The singers continue to look longing at one another, letting the crowd dangle and speculate for a while longer. Layla then scrunches her face in a sweet and playful smile before innocently rubbing her nose against Joshua's, causing the audience to erupt in cheers and applause.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 9 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#106 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:27:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Naomi watches with a sweet smile on her face, she is quite concerned for Joshua in this performance but is still happy to see them perform, nonetheless.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#107 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:28:31(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Sophia Delaney stand & shout real loud "WHOO ALRIGHT!!!!!"

Ciara was impressed with Layla & Joshua performance

Sau'Ron is getting sleeping while watching Layla performance
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline PANIC!  
#108 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:30:50(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan sighs out mostly in relief that the performance of his two friends is over, standing up to cheer them on. While everything went off without a hitch, it was clear as day that Joshua was not doing well. This was only going to spread the wildfire of everyone talking about his mental health and possible fall from grace. “You know I’m just as worried about him as you are, Ellie.” He says as the noise dies down, still looking ahead at the stage but talking to Ellie-Grace. “He just needs to get through tonight.”
UserPostedImage
Offline RadioVine  
#109 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:32:29(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio smiles. “ I will.. I promise.” Radio looks back, noticing Max walking out of the arena.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline BrownSugar  
#110 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:34:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"I know that he wanted to get through this to prove a point to himself but I just hope this doesn't burn him out completely. I mean...did you see him up there?" Ellie-Grace looks misty eyed and holds a hand against her chest. While not sounding "bad" by any means, Joshua certainly wasn't invested in that performance. There was no soul or connection which is awkward enough with any performance but when it's a performer as chaotic and energetic as Joshua, it's even more alarming and noticeable.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#111 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:35:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

CHRIS IN DMS @ THE FCAS...!

UserPostedImage

Sliver spoons is what happens when liberals go to Texas. Love in Danger has too many vibes that it is hard to keep track but one thing is for certain. People should wear bolo ties more often. Making a comeback!

UserPostedImage

Chicago is a man after my heart and he gets me. Look at how he got trimmed up looking like a snack cause you know trapped at home but at the bottom wearing snoopy underwear because, work at home fuck pants, and other things but mostly pants!

UserPostedImage

See Miki knows small girls with big guns are attractive. I mean sure girls are pretty but this is a classical moe gap. 5'5 in heels maybe yet holding a semi-automatic weapon is like in anime when the antsy teen carries a Big sword for no reason.

UserPostedImage

Slim, what is up. I’m not going to take up much of your time but what’s on the back of your ride? I been trying to do the whole CSI enhaned vision but no luck so I have to ask what the hell is that?

UserPostedImage

It's time for Hollywood to admit RRH is a daddy. Like he is the guy that a girl is just going to go to and get that Ageplay BDSM. Don't lie to yourself and think it's not happening or you don't want it, you know you do, and secretly you thinking about it right now aren't you

UserPostedImage

Jesus Zion is some dark chocolate, hands going to melt if you touch, big old man meat. He is literally what 60+ white males worried about and also what 60+ white females lost family over. He also seems like the type to have a very religious grandmother, who has the huge church hats.

UserPostedImage

Karoliena no one is going to say it so I will. Your pictures have been kinda tame. It's 2021 yes you are pretty but I think it is time to step your game up or bow out of the weekly subscription service. No shame, you have brought smiles and boners to many, young lady but times are changing.

UserPostedImage

I think this goes for all same sex couples, a lot of people would think that it's weird but really it's like hanging out with your best friend that you also get to have sexy time with. Sure there is sexy time but most of it is me taking pictures of him, yes I'm that guy that comes up to you as the proud partner and be like "Yeah, that's by boyfriend, isn't he the best."

UserPostedImage

Tika, babe, honey child, listen some of these pictures you do the whole #WokeupLikeThis #NoFilter and you keep that energy I vibe with that energy. Sometimes I wake up feeling like tati or Billy and sometimes I wake up feeling like the used sock in the corner but most of the time I feel like I normal and to me, you feel most normal.

UserPostedImage

How Lincoln and Eilidh remain so pure in life I will never understand but I do have my guesses and one of them is they don't have access to the internet. You are talking about a place that corrupted computers' minds but these two are pure as white snow. It is almost impressive as it is tempting to see who the one to fall first. My money is Eilidh cause she has children. Like the hair though

UserPostedImage

Radio listen big fan, I like to think of myself as a creative person, how do you feel about legal drug dealers and those pill pushers cause I have to tell you some times you just want to see where a vibe takes you and sometimes you just want to get off the fucking ride and go home. You get that right? Also what your take on professional wrestling I was thinking of getting my boyfriend into it.

UserPostedImage

Look I was scared to message you cause you know but what was that outfit that made you look like a wwe2K created wrestler? Why two skirts? Can you make one like that but make some butt flaps for easy access?

UserPostedImage

Sophia I don't want to tell you how bras works cause I sure don't have a clue but I will ask if that is your friend, probably not but, if that's your friend in the back why you going to have her looking out here with a fanny pack looking dress on.

UserPostedImage

Fangz what kind of weird creepy doll as that and who do I need to contact to buy more and put them in the step-mothers room.

UserPostedImage

I remember you, you were in the Big Brother house, how you been, what's new with you, It looks like you been working the indie circuit of wrestling. Did you learn how to do a good chop to the chest, that seems to be a staple in wrestling is giving a good loud chop.

UserPostedImage

David listen to me, this picture is scary. I don't know what it is but it reminds me of Handcocks Birds and I just have to back away.

Edited by user 24 April 2021 08:36:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#112 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:38:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Mandy Williams is seen looking at the segment, but felt bad because she knew if it was her it would probably hurt her feelings, she still knew there was no harm in it. So did laugh at the funny parts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#113 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:41:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

As the previous performer ends off their performance, stage lights hit the main stage and Cassie and K appear, with lots of love from the crowd. Cassie pearly whites shine as she smiles while walking with K as she reaches the podium. She waits a few moments for the crowd to settle down before she begins to speak. “WOW!! What...a performance!!! Give it up again!!!” Cassie says excitedly as the crowd cheers once more for the amazing performance that the world just witnessed. After the crowd cheers Cassie begins to speak once more. “Tonight is really turning out to be yet another great Fan Choice Awards, but what’s the Fan Choice Awards without making history, huh K?” Cassie smiles. “K and I are here to present the award for Best Latin Act!” Cassie smiles once more adjusting her cleavage which seems to be trying to take a peak at the crowd. She giggles adjusting herself as she continues to speak in a professional, yet excitable manner. “This is the first time ever that this award is being presented at the Fan Choice Awards, so it’s truly an honor to be here with K as we get ready to give the gold. I truly wonder who is going to get this one, as all the acts are deserving”. Cassie smiles, giving space for her co-host K, to begin speaking.

K sidles over to the podium after Cassie wraps up her opening statements. "Yes, myself and Cassie are extremely honoured to be part of FCA history, presenting the first all-Latin inclusive award!". The audience cheer in support as it has been a long time coming with all that has been happening within the world and music industry. It's about time more doors were opened and people recognised. "Over the last year we have seen an abundance of talented, ground-breaking and refreshing new artists take over from all corners of the world and, in particular, many Latin artists have broke through and dominated the charts. All are very deserving of this award and have made history just by being nominated. However, the artist taking home this brand new award is..." K opens the envelope and a wide grin appears upon his face as he reads the elusive name. .

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#114 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:41:49(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Sophia Delaney smile at her picture but laugh at Chris joke

Camera turn to Slim Money as he look almost embarrass but try to smile a little on camera

Tika laugh so hard that it make her almost fall to floor

Gabby Love jump & hugs Luis before letting him go with his group

BabyCrush is cheering & clapping for PROXIMO

Stardom Boys smile & clap for PROXIMO

Edited by user 24 April 2021 08:44:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#115 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:44:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Cassie smiles as the recipient of Favorite Latin Act receives their award. “Give it up! They just made history!” Cassie says excitedly as she moves onto the next award. “Now, one of the most exciting parts about music are….collaborations.” The fans begin to cheer. “For two artists to come together is like the best of both worlds. You can see how certain artists mix, or don’t mix at all” Cassie says nodding. “Trust me it happens!” Cassie says being honest. “However, when a collaboration is good, it is GOOOOD, and these nominees definitely stood out.” Cassie says with a smile. “Personally, all the nominees in this category are worthy….but it’s up to you the fans!” Cassie smiles opening up the envelope before reading the name out with a smile on her face. “The winner is…………”

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#116 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:48:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Luis gets back to his seat and hugs Gabby. "We just got two awards" he says excitedly
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#117 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:50:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

It is pitch black. You cannot see anything from a pair of eyes to a stitch of clothing in the arena. The sound of computer keys clicking and typing blast through the speakers. Type Type Type. All systems are now loading.

UserPostedImage

sound alike:

Computer Voice Over:

Tisha. Tisha?

The system crashes.

Computer Voice Over:

Tisha? Access denied. All systems loading.The Queen of Pop, has finally been located. Her first sighting in four years. Coupling complete.

The system crashes.

A remixed version of “It's My House” Plays

[Chorus]

Won’t ask you to bow down
But this is my house
I built it (you live here, here here)
Thanks to me (me, me, me)
Won’t ask you to bow down
But this is my house
I built it (you live here, here here)
Thanks to me (me, me, me)
THIS IS THE HOUSE. THAT I BUILT.

A satellite is seen floating in space. It is rotating along Earth.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tisha is attached to the satellite. It malfunctions.

UserPostedImage

Tisha is seen struggling to stay attached to the satellite. She falls off the satellite. She is floating through space. She is falling.

UserPostedImage

She enters the Earth’s atmosphere. She falls through the sky. The ocean appears. Tisha lands in it.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Everything turns to pitch black once again.

Tisha’s new single “Emancipation” begins to play.

sound alike:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1 - Tisha]

Take me away
Throw it back like some Calagon baby
I wanna go on a getaway sexy
Risk it all, daddy let’s ride
Feeling high without a substance
I’m just off this thing called life
Stars collide like diamonds in the sky
It’s giving that Rihanna song we bopped all the time
Diggin on your energy
I know you want me to be more than your company
God I am loving this vibe

UserPostedImage

[Pre-Chorus - Tisha]

The way you look at me
It’s Earth-shattering
I’m starstruck
It’s giving emancipated
Thank the universe prograde
Brought us together
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

UserPostedImage

[Chorus - Tisha]

I got my baby
On my arm
By side
This is my life
Carefree vibes
Bump bodies on the floor all night
Baby dance with me
My emancipation

[Pre-Chorus - Tisha]

The way you look at me
It’s Earth-shattering
I’m starstruck
It’s giving emancipated
Thank the universe prograde
Brought us together
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

[Chorus - Tisha]

I got my baby
On my arm
By side
This is my life
Carefree vibes
Baby dance with me
My emancipation

UserPostedImage

[Post - Chorus -Tisha]

[Bridge - Tisha]

Take me to another galaxy
Beyond this orbitTisha and Orion coming with the bops for the summer
Its giving its electric
Boogie woogie woogie
Dance my ass off
I never had a love like this before and that's on Faith
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

UserPostedImage

[Chorus - Tisha]

I got my baby
On my arm
By side
This is my life
Carefree vibes
Baby dance with me
My emancipation

[Post - Chorus - Tisha]

[Chorus - Tisha]

I got my baby
On my arm
By side
This is my life
Carefree vibes
Baby dance with me
My emancipation

UserPostedImage

SHE'S BACK!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#118 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:53:46(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Luis gets back to his seat and hugs Gabby. "We just got two awards" he says excitedly

"Congregation i'm so proud of you Luis" said Gabby as she supported for his group PROXIMO

Tika Mays love Tisha Jackson new single as she sing along to it

Liam surprise & bopping to Tisha performance
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#119 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:55:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

"another bang up performance if i do say so myself. which i do." erich exclaims while applauding as the spotlight moves from the stage over to the podium where he stands. at this point,somehow,he looks as under the influence as he feels. tie almost completely undone. jacket open,shirt untucked, neatly combed pompadour completely disheveled. "up next we have the favorite alternative act. i'll have you know that neither atomic war bride or the harlots are nominated. so the rest of you have fighting chance." erich laughs and almost slides under the podium but he clings for dear life to the microphone. "i guess these folks didnt get the memo that rock is dead. they're keeping the home fires burning,the wheels keep on turning,the bacon keeps on burning. so lets see who you fine people chose for favorite rock or indie act."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#120 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:57:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

"moving right along,its only natural we see what you all voted for favorite alternative single this year. if your favorite didnt win,well...tough tits. i dont know what to tell you. my favorite isnt going to win either..at least i think she does indie rock. " erich says with a shrug and wink towards the camera. being romantically involved with a one time big wheel down at the cracker factor of indie music,ada von wannemaker,erich had to give her a little a shout out. "so without further...ado..." erich starts,but the envelope doesnt tear. he bites it ferociously ,but the paper still doesnt give. "christ,the fuck they make this shit out of?? god damned kevlar?!" he curses under her breath before snapping open a switchblade and cutting the offending paper asunder. " right. this paper now learned i am not to be fucked with. the winner of favorite alternative single is..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)