logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:35:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

THE FAN CHOICE AWARDS VIII - THE CEREMONY - THE SSE ARENA - London, England

UserPostedImage

the first 25 seconds of this plays

As the crowd of celebrities and hangers on takes their seats,the hour of the awards strikes. if the fca's are anything,its prompt. the house speakers crackle to life with the sounds of the forgotten bobby bare classic, "dropkick me jesus". the throng of talking and laughing slowly dies at the rather bizarre choice in music. the spotlight flickers on and searches the empty stage. at first its rather slow in it's panning, but as the seconds of dead air pass expensively by this becomes more and more frantic. finally,from the left side of the stage erich hess bursts through the curtain and stumbles across the stage towards the podium. the momentum he carries suggests he was roughly shoved by someone. he pauses as he gathers his bearings. he teeters a bit with the skill of an elderly drunk. he leans further than the point at which he can use the podium to prop himself up,he grasps at empty air in a panic before falling dramatically forward. gasps are heard from the more weak constituted of the crowed. to the relief of some and the disappointment of many more, erich rolls forward and hops to his feet.

UserPostedImage
much like this.

UserPostedImage

half crazed and fully drunk,erich takes the microphone and addresses the crowd. "wow, thanks. i never really thought i'd win an award for much of anything,much less sexiest male two years running. how about that? and here conrad in the third grade said i wouldnt amount to shit. well who's laughing now,conrad?! who among us is lusted after nightly by people the world over? anyways. thanks. i grew this mustache out in honor of the man who made me the man i am today. one mr randy wriggl-" erich pauses and looks at the podium and around the stage. he obviously mouths the word fuck and then clears his throat before speaking into the mic. " right,so i've just been informed that i am helping HOST the show and did not actually receive an award yet. i'll be damned if i am making that speech twice,so if i do win...meh,just play the tape." erich teeters a bit,using the podium to hold himself up. he is single handedly bringing back the tradition of being drunk on tv ala dean martin. "it's award season and i just know you approval lusting bastards are itching to get some awards handed to you. you are in luck too,because that is just what i and cassie summers intend to do to you tonight." he speaks in to the mic with a self satisfied nod.

wife of cassie summers,and previous host of the fac's, karoliena summers emerges from the right side of the stage.
UserPostedImage

she scampers across the stage to loud applause. karoliena grins and waves to the crowd before speaking into the mic, "that's cassie valentine,kitten."
karoliena doesnt even pause as she crosses the stage. she does the talking and walking in one fluid motion. as quickly as she appeared,she is gone.

"oh." erich says in surprise. he pats his body where pockets would be until settling on the breast pocket of his suit. he shrugs and removes a comically thick stack of papers. erich tosses them on the floor and kicks them towards the front of the stage. " i had about 30 pages of material written for banter with cassie summer.s fuck it,we'll do it live!" he shouts and waits for applause.

there is none. just one lone man that yells, "nobody will get that joke,it's 2021,you hack!"

UserPostedImage

"WHAT'S UP, LONDOOOOONNNN?!?!" bellows a disembodied English accent. The figure of rising radio and podcast star Konstantin, better known as K.Lloyd, then emerges from the back of the stage. The lighting switches to a lovely, calming blue upon his arrival. Not only does it compliment his bold eye colour well but the serene hues suggest a much more relaxed, refined vibe in contrast to Erich's comedic and brash style. Despite being the straight man to Erich's comedian, K still exudes a positive and electric energy. He has been presenting and stood behind a microphone for a number of years now. He has a very natural, charismatic flare. K makes his way over to Erich and waits for the cheers to subside, smiling out and looking at the crowd before raising his microphone once again. "My name is Konstantin but to make things easier, everyone just calls me "K". It's hard to tell if someone is wanting my attention or they're just being short with me. In the spirit of keeping things easier, I'll be the interpreter for all my fellow Londoners in the audience tonight. We have a lot of Americans around us this evening so there may be a lot of confusion over accents and the concept of irony." K then inches forward to the audience, as if letting the people in attendance in on a secret. "Now, I WILL try my best to explain Erich's jokes to you. Don't worry if you don't get them. Most of your bloodstreams aren't 90% proof."

UserPostedImage

erich lights up at the mention of this man's shortened name. "k,huh?" erich says while eyeing the man up and down warily. "so you got that special k? know what i'm saying?" he asks while giving a wink and a nod. erich takes his mic off its holder and walks around a little. he hated the button mic things,he preferred looking like a failed 1990's stand up comedian. "i dont think some things translate,k my boy. what do you call grits around here?" erich asks very interested. he had found no grits or cornbread around the town. the lack of corn based sustenance concerned him.

"I'm sorry, Erich but I think you'll find that, this little bit between us aside, this is a corn-free zone!". K turns his attention back to the audience and shuffles a few paces away from Erich so that he's out of swinging distance. He doesn't know his co-host all too well but with the smell of alcohol in the air and mention of drugs, it's safe to assume that a brawl over the lack of grits could very well be on the cards. "It is an absolute pleasure to be here tonight. Not only is co-hosting the most prestigious awards in music an absolute honour but to be doing it on my home soil just blows my mind and I would like to thank the FCA and all of you out there in the crowd for making me feel so welcome!" The audience ferociously cheer as K takes in the moment, looking out into the vast sea of faces and feeling very accomplished, almost overwhelmed.

"There are so many talented, spectacular and iconic artists in the room tonight. All deserving of their nominations and all deserving of a win. I just want everyone to know that, regardless of the outcome tonight, you're all absolutely huge in Kazakhstan!" Despite having a very strong southern English accent, Konstantin is half Kazakhstani and spent some time back there working as a DJ. "Especially Mercedes. She's basically our country's Empress." The camera then pans to Mercedes, who is sat in the audience, nodding along whilst saying; "No, it's true, it's true!" to her party. "We have a wonderful, star-studded, talent-oozing show ahead for you. Before we kick things off, I'd like to introduce a lady who embodies the spirit, the glam, the artistry and the prestige of the FCA. That's right, it's not just a sausage fest with Erich and I this year. Let me introduce Ms. Cassie Valentine to the stage!"

As Cassie’s voice is heard over the sound system, it causes a wid barrage of cheers from the crowd in the distance. The camera’s instantly dim to completely dark for a few moments, causing even more anticipation from the crowd. It’s been quite a while since Cassie has been on stage, and the first time she was hosting ever. This was a big moment for her. The cheers continue to roar from the SSE Area in London, and as the roars grow louder from the darkness of the arena, we hear a quick synth from a track we all know and love from Cassie (“Choke”) which causes blue strobe lights to circulate around the arena. With each strobe light comes with a synth as the light shoot out with precision, the growing anticipation continues and the arena starts to light up even more with a soft dim of blue.

The crowd cheers do not stop, they continue as the quick synth’s are heard every few seconds. Aided with this blue strobe lights that are circulating around the arena, the arena slowly rises up which causes even more cheers from the audience. With the culmination of these lights, it shows off the massive Fan Choice Award stage once again, exuding the massive production of the 8th installment of this show. The stage finally lights up and we see a massive wedding cake prop on the stage, Cassie’s clearly drawing an ode to her most successful era, Matrimony, which was largely based on marriage. But still, there's no Cassie. The synths continue and smoke begins to fill the stage, drawing even more anticipation from the crowd as the cameras pan all around the arena to see fans up on their feet cheering for the third main show host. Seconds pass as the strobe lights and synths are seen and heard from the SSE Arena, with the smoke surrounding the the large wedding cake prop that sits high on the massive Fan Choice Awards stage backup dancers are also placed around different areas of the cake prop, wearing white wedding attires. They also have bouquets of flowers in their hands, further exasperating the "Matrimony" theme. Seconds pass, and Cassie jumps out from the wedding cake! Cassie is finally seen. The crowd meets Cassie with a large roar as she flies out from the bottom of the cake prop and stands at the top of it looking confident. She looks silently the crowd as the synths stop when she appears. The crowd takes in the moment as Cassie's is met with so much love as she stands up on the prop without any sound playing, just audience cheers. Cassie's wearing all white, a white and corset and puffy bottoms, with a veil covering her face. One more moment passes and Cassie's heard once more before the sounds of Cassie's hit record "Choke" bursts onto the sound system.

"FCA's.....GET ON YOUR FEET!"

UserPostedImage

With no second to waste, the catchy bouncy beats of Cassie’s hit record are heard over sound system. Cassie Valentine starts bouncing left and right. The stage is totally hers. Her backup dancers, who are all women of color are stationed all around the wedding cake bouncing back and forth as well, as they are all in unison. At this point, the crowd is on their feet as Cassie bounces back and forth like a matrimonial boss. Seconds pass and the sounds of Choke continue to be heard as the stage continues to fill with even more smoke. Cassie waits for this to end before she lifts the veil from her face, showing off her face for the first time! This causes for yet another pop cheer as Cassie smiles out to the crowd! “Let’s go!” Cassie says, bouncing even harder from left to right with her dancers, matching the bouncy production of Choke, her dancers all turn around and start shaking their derrière while as the track roars over the sound system, with stage lights brightening up the arena. Cassie takes the veil from her head and tosses it into the crowd, with fans jumping to catch it. It's all a big moment. After the veil is lifted and thrown Cassie joins in with the fun, turning around throwing it back for the crowd, causing fans in the crowd to go wild for this exciting entrance. After a few moments, Cassie turns back around and throws her hands up, before walking to the stairs that take you down from the cake stage prop. She reaches the steps and continue bouncing as she her one hand on the banister and the other hand holding her mic, it takes Cassie a few moments to get down from this huge cake and as Cassie walks down, her back up dancers do the same, following her in a line until she reaches the the bottom of the steps and onto the main stage.

UserPostedImage

Cassie walks to center stage and down the long stage that makes way closer to the fans. Cassie is bopping her head, as she greets fans, touching their fans until she reaches her spots. Cassie dancers surround her as as they all start dancing in what seems like a celebratory opening. The chorus of Choke finally seems to come upon the PA system. Cassie yells out. "How ya'll feeling tonight?!" Cassie says before the bouncy chorus roars of the PA system. At this point, Cassie is center stage and when the chorus is heard, Cassie turns around and breaks into another number, shaking her booty into the camera as the cameras pan inward and outward, catching every moment. Her dancers break into a dance number as Cassie shakes her derrière, with fans in the crowd jumping up and down and dancing, and throwing their hands for Cassie. They cheer for her loudly as she shakes her behind to the chorus. Smoke is filled all throughout the stage adding to it all. After Cassie breaks into that ass shaking chorus, she turns around, waving to the fans once more and walking around touching their hands. As they the chorus comes to an end, Cassie voice is heard as she sings the final chorus of the track, showing off the beautiful and wide ranged vocal of this opening segment. When she finishes off, the throwing her hands in the air, the crowd goes wild for Cassie and you can see the happiness exuding from her face, as she smiles showing all dimples and pearly whites. The cameras pan around, showing fans in the crowd dancing and celebs in attending showing nothing but love. Cassie's backup dancers find their spots and pose as the song comes to a halting finish. Cassie picks up the microphone and speaks into the microphone. "WELCOME TO THE 8th ANNUAL FAN CHOICE AWARDS!!!!" Cassie's says with excitement in her voice. The crowd does not stop cheering, Cassie waits a few minutes blowing kisses into the crowd before continuing. "I'm Cassie Valentine, and it's an absolute honor to be one third of the hosting crew for the biggest award show in the world!" Cassie says looking around in awe at all the fans, and the massive production values of the stage. "The only award show where, YOU, the fans at home and in the audience tonight have all the power in the world to vote your favorite artist to win in these prestigious categories." Cassie says before continuing. "We have an amazing night planned, and I couldn't be happier on a night to celebrate not only the fans, but the wonderful celebrities who are in attendance and at home, I see yall!" Cassie says laughing. The camera pan around to the celebrity area, catching glimpses of some of the most highly recognized celebrities in the world who are in attendance. "Wow, I must say, it has certainly been a year. It seems like, at any point, anything can pop off. But we, the people, come here together tonight to celebrate music, celebrate the fans, and I must say, we're hear to celebrate life and to celebrate JUSTICE being served" Cassie says, holding her hands up in a fist, clearly making reference to the news just this week having to do with the verdict. Cassie says this with grit and it rings throughout the arena. This resonates with audience members as they pop in cheer. "On this night, I want ya'll to have fun, I want ya'll to drink, and I want ya'll to dance. For every performer that hits this stage, I want ya'll to show them nothing but love. This.... is night of love and I already feel it! Cassie says holding her heart, she has charisma and stage presence like no other and it's wonderful to see once again. "Don't hold back and you know why? It's been an amazing year for music. We've gotten countless amounts of material that have come out over the past 8 months and it all culminates right here... at the Fan Choice Awards!" Cassie then stops, causing for anyone who's sitting to get up out of their feet.

UserPostedImage

"Get up on your feet, get up on your feet" Cassie says to those in the audience, "We don't want to keep you waiting any longer". Cassie says as her two co hosts join her. "We're ready to REALLY get this show started with our very first performer!!! This artist here has truly stood the test of time, you may know her for her honesty, creativity and beautiful voice, not to mention the amazing year she's head with her comeback. Please give it up for our first performer of the night.....RADIO VINE!!!!!!!"

UserPostedImage

MAIN SHOW

8:30 - FAN CHOICE AWARDS VIII INTRO
8:45 RADIO VINE
8:50 BEST/BAND GROUP
8:55 CATCH UP INTERVIEW @ THE FCA's
9:00 PAIGE WESLEY
9:05 BEST SINGLE
9:10 BEST ALBUM
9:15 THE JOLLIES
9:20 SEXIEST MALE
9:25 SEXIEST FEMALE
9:30 ANAÍSZ
9:35 CATCH UP INTERVIEW @ THE FCAs
9:40 SILVER SPOONS
9:45 BEST SONGWRITER
9:50 BEST PRODUCER
9:55 SECRET PERFORMER
10:00 BEST RECORD LABEL
10:05 BEST FEMALE ARTIST
10:10 BEST MALE ARTIST
10:15 PAYTON & YOUNG HOOD
10:20 BEST NEW ARTIST -
10:25 CATCH UP INTERVIEW @ THE FCA's
10:30 NAOMI
10:35 FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO
10:40 FAVORITE POP ACT
10:45 FAVORITE POP SINGLE
10:50 SLIM MONEY
10:55 FAVORITE COUPLE
11:00 FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS
11:10 STEPHANIE ORTIZ
11:15 FAVORITE TV/MOVIE
11:20 FAVORITE K-POP ACT
11:25 LAYLA & JOSHUA
11:30 CATCH UP INTERVIEW @ THE FCAS
11:35 FAVORITE LATIN ACT
11:40 FAVORITE COLLABORATION
11:45 TISHA JACKSON
11:50 FAVORITE ROCK/INDIE ACT
12:00 FAVORITE ROCK/INDIE SINGLE
12:05 DANIEL
12:10 FAVORITE URBAN ACT
12:15 FAVORITE URBAN SINGLE
12:20 SECRET PERFORMER
12:25 FAN FAVORITE AWARD
12:30 [b]RYAN ROSS HERNANDEZ

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:40:11(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
BabyCrush got up their feet & dance

Stardom Boys goes crazy a little while dance

Slim Money & Keshia Love dance a little

Gabby Love sit next to Luis Alaverz & PROXMIO
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:42:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Bitch Wat is seen clapping and dancing along when Cassie Valentine comes out. She's definitely on her feet. Hyped. "Omg, go Cassie Bitch!!!!!"

Payton: LIIIIIITTTTT!

Brittany Knox can't help but laugh at Erich's antics. She also appreciated K's professionalism and Cassie's energy.

All the boys of PROXIMO were seen cheering along. Luis looks at Gabby, "pretty dope, right?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline 2001clay  
#4 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:45:11(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"Yeah it is but i mean look at her she is doing her damn thing up there" says Gabby as she dance to it
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:50:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
"Yeah it is but i mean look at her she is doing her damn thing up there" says Gabby as she dance to it

Luis smiles, "Yeah she killin it. I wished we peformed this year. I'm jealous haha."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:52:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the opening performer leaves the stage Cassie, K and Erich reappear on the mains stage. The crowd is still buzzing from the opening performance, but there is no time to waste. It's time for that first award! They all meet at the same point on stage and Cassie seen clapping like a fan girl for their own opening performance. Cassie smiles continuing to speak. The Fan Choice Awards are officially set and stone and we're here to present the very first award of the night, so sit back, relax, have a few drinks and get crunk!" Cassie says hitting the folk, which causing the fans to laugh. She moves over giving way to Erich to begin speaking.

with the grace and well practiced technique of a smooth,yet stumbling tv drunk,erich takes his spot beside cassie. "thats right,miss cassie." erich says to his cohost brightly. "of course,i was deeply concerned the open bar wouldnt be so open for we happy hosts. so i like totally pregamed with several of our wonderful acts in the parking lot. you havent lived until you chugged boxed wine while sitting on the tailgate of minivan." erich produces some sort of tropical looking drink in a comically large tiki head,he takes a healthy sip and speaks again. "as you can see,my concerns were unfounded. you folks in the crowd will be in the capable,the caring,the supple hands of cassie and myself for the evening. this will be an evening to remember. we have thrills,chills,and spills. we also have a trainee. i think his name is skippy or some shit." erich grins looking over to konstantin.

"It's Konstantin but don't worry, I know anything with three syllables or more is hard to pronounce after drinking...whatever the hell that is!" Konstantin chuckles and raises an eyebrow upon seeing Erich glug from a large Tiki head. "And not only am I the trainee but it appears I'm also the designated driver this evening." Konstantin jokes with the crowd, nodding over towards Erich and Cassie, one of whom is actively drinking on stage and another encouraging people to get "crunk". "So, the first of the night is for Best Band or Group. We're not starting off light here. We're going all in. In a matter of seconds we'll have a bunch of handsome young men in tight jeans and perfectly styled hair fighting in the audience over this coveted award!". Konstantin chuckles and begins to open up the envelope. "And I can proudly present my first ever award, the first one of the night to...."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#7 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:55:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post

Luis smiles, "Yeah she killin it. I wished we peformed this year. I'm jealous haha."

Gabby laugh little "I know maybe you should come to my studio session sometime"

iCandy was really big fan of The Jollies as the cheering, hollering & clapping "Go The Jollies"

BabyCrush smile as they clap too
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:58:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

PROXIMO is seen clapping for The Jollies, although they wished they won. They still were happy for the Jollies.

Luis smiles at Gabby. "yeah I'd love that, when?" he asks.

BitchWat is seen clapping for The Jollies.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:59:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

CATCH UP @ THE FCAS... with STARDOM BOYS!

Sarah: We have Stardom Boys here with me. I'm sure you guys already have a following with your debut single already on the charts but introduce yourselves to the people at home.

Matthew: Aye wassup i'm Matthew but you can call me matt

Damien: Sup i'm Damien

Ethan: Aye it's Ethan

Dan: Hey i'm Dan

Jordan: What's good i'm Jordan

Stardom Boys: & we're Stardom Boys

Sarah: so you guys have a single out "Get Away," Tell us how was it like working with a feature and getting top ten in the charts?

Damien: Working with Sau'Ron is great he just like down to earth so when we heard his rap on Paige Wesley album "Jumping Trains" which her album is dope but we feel like we needed him on the track so we're blessed to have him on ours track.

Matthew: Yeah but also we heard that our single went to number 8 on the charts so we were happy about that so at least you can say we're enjoying this right now

Sarah: You guys are also working on a debut album "Phoenix Rising" can you tell us what the album is going to be about what the vibe is going to be like?

Ethan: We honestly don't know why we name that album "Phoenix Rising" we just came up with that name but when we found what it mean of Phoenix Rising we just have to keep that name because it just too good to waste it & the vibe is like amazing it have some unique to it so once you heard our album it gonna be amazing

Stardom Boys smile & nod as they agree to what Ethan say

Sarah: You guys know that it is war into the boyband side of music you can just ask around about how crazy fans can be, what has been an unforgettable fan experience that you guys had?

Jordan: Aw man I remember like when we goes to the Wal-Mart to pick up some grocery for our house there was some fans running up to us as they were mad or something i mean we don't know what going on

Dan: Yeah & they were screaming as if we done something wrong but no it was like they were happy to see us & they say like "OMG OMG i can't believe that you all here" i mean we're thought that it was crazy fan but no really they were nice & sweet & they gave us a gift which it was really nice so we really happy

Sarah: We are all fans today so name someone that you are excited to see and work with?

Damien: So i'm hoping that we can get a chance to work with PRÓXIMO because we did meet with them & they were cool i'm not gonna lie so the meeting was perfect

Matthew: Tika Mays for sure i mean when I met Tika she was a sweetheart it like you can't say no to this beautiful face so i almost faint but thank god i didn't though because it wouldn't been disaster if i did the faint around her

Ethan: Joshua Grimmie that all

Jordan: Coke she has that voice that it really make you wanna keep on listen to her voice & I love her

Dan: I wanted Kid Amaze to be on our album cause he will bring his amazing rap skills to the table

Sarah: There can only be one winner so who do you guys think will win best Group this year?

Stardom Boys: The Jollies or PROXIMO should win

Sarah: What are you guys most excited about for tonight's show?

Jordan: What we where really excited for was doing the Pre-Show performance & we been rehearsing for our performance so we hope that people can enjoyed it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#10 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:00:18(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
BarbieDoll claps as the Jollies win their award.

Yumi is also seen clapping for their win, clearly in awe of the whole situation she's in.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#11 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:02:25(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

PROXIMO is seen clapping for The Jollies, although they wished they won. They still were happy for the Jollies.

Luis smiles at Gabby. "yeah I'd love that, when?" he asks.

BitchWat is seen clapping for The Jollies.

"Um Monday i'll be in studio i mean you can bring your friends if you want to i mean i don't mind & my sister is gonna be there" says Gabby as she trying to remember the date of studio session

Midnight20 was pleased as the FCA is going good
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:03:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Naomi is seen in the crowd sitting down with Diego Lopez

JT Rodriguez waves at Yumi, he remembers her release from a few months back.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:04:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

GIVE IT UP FOR PAIGE WESLEY!!

The arena clapping when they heard Paige Wesley name then the song came on she pose with her back as she is waiting for her cue to turn around to her audience.

UserPostedImage

When her cue is here she did the right timing & as she did & she says "HELLO ENGLAND MAKE SOME NOISE" the crowds make noise & before she could sing & dance at the same time she walk down & almost slip & fell however she didn't fall as she making sure it went unnoticed while audience didn't notice her almost slipping then she started sing her dramatic strong voice.

UserPostedImage

Come on let's get this party started
So let just put it together
Your mind keep sayin’ let’s get drunk
I bet you gonna have good time
Lowkey I’m gonna get you going
Cause I know how to blow your mind
Baby get ready for this cause this shit is getting lit

Then she did her dance & she did it amazing job while audience were surprise that there new routine of her choreography.

UserPostedImage

You like it when we have a good time
We got to party we got it like that
Gotta do it when I get it like this
You want want want more when we get crazy tonight
Not trying to started no drama tonight
I just want to have a fun tonight
So if you with me and you feeling alright just say
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh boy, you just can’t take the hint
Got me burnin’ right up inside
Got you thinkin’ that you gonna be smashing it’
Well guess what you gotta earn it
Come bite of my strawberry pie, satisfy your appetite
Baby get ready for this cause this shit is getting lit

Paige started to step it up with her moves & crowds cheer as she says "Oi Oi FCA WE'RE GONNA GET LOOSE TONIGHT" & got the crowd hype up & did a riff of her vocal to get audience attention.

UserPostedImage

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Then her male backup dancers come up to her as she is rejecting them but then got into groove a moment. Then Paige sing very strong voice as she do it naturally.

UserPostedImage

You gotta let it go already, right here right now
Just be yourself, baby don’t be so shy

UserPostedImage

Cause i got what we need, yeah
I brought the recipe
So if you wanna good time, We'll do it like that, here we go

All of her backup dancer come out as Paige & her dancers were dancing

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Paige Wesley & her dancers started to walking down while confetti come down on crowd while they were cheering

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Then after the song end people started clapping & cheering after her performance & she said "Thank You London!!!! WHOOO!!" as she trying to catch her breath before walking off stage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#14 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:04:43(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio Vine is seen with her creative director, Max Martin is sitting beside her. Radio applauses for Jollies win. She smiles as they receive the award.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:04:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Joshua sits surrounded by his friends; Layla, Ryan and Ellie-Grace. He looks very withdrawn and far from revelling in the festivities of such a show. His fingers pull at a tiny thread on his jacket.

"You OK, Joshy?" asks Layla, placing a gentle hand on his back.

Joshua flashes a quick fake smile and just nods, not saying anything.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#16 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:07:14(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Diego Lopez also sitting next to Naomi

Keshia Love is dancing to Paige Wesley as she say "Yassss Get it Girl Get It Girl"

Tika Mays is smiling & clapping for Paige performance

Slim Money look surprise at Paige Wesley
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Welat65  
#17 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:07:26(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Naomi is seen in the crowd sitting down with Diego Lopez

JT Rodriguez waves at Yumi, he remembers her release from a few months back.

Yumi softly nods at JT Rodriguez and waves back with a smile. She then claps for the performing artist, enjoying the show.

Edited by user 24 April 2021 06:08:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:08:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat sees Radio Vine and smiles. "MY GIRL!!!!"

Payton looks at JT as he knows what he's probably up to. "Lil ninja...."

Payton laughs.

JT hunches, "she cute".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#19 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:10:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the performance,the camera pans back to erich. he gives an enthusiastic thumbs up. "you kids are going to go far. one day you're going to be big. bigger than me,even. then you'll blow this Popsicle stand one horse town and never look back." he nods sagely as he says in this his best old timey showbiz voice. "now get outta here,ya bums." he adds with an entertained giggle and waves his hand dismissively. he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a well crumpled dollar bill. as he does,a large amount of white powder falls out and drifts to the floor in a small cloud. he looks around with wide eyes and kicks at it in hopes of dispersing it. "who hasnt taken up baking during the pandemic,right?" he chuckles and continues to kick at the dust on the floor. eventually he just pours his drink on the spot and shrugs. " that should do it..anyways,where was i? oh yeah. " erich holds up the dollar bill and pulls it taught before speaking. " the next award is for best single and i think ol George Washington here is one of the best singles ever. like this single dollar bill,you can also tuck these nominees in a stripper's g string." erich then stuffs the bill into his mouth and starts eating it in hopes of destroying the evidence. he grimaces before croaking out "the lengths i go to for a bit... and the winner is...:"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#20 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:11:22(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio Vine sees BitchWat smiling at her. She smirks. She gets up and walks over to BitchWat. “ Ummm, the seat is opening darling. You look incredible baby..” she leans in for a cheek kiss.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!